Design The Dungeon

I kill them with Super Smash Bros. because honestly asides from Jevil's boss theme I don't really care about either game.

Floor 641 has a plate of your least favorite vegetable. You must eat it all to proceed.

I use spiritual calmness to leave my body, so I eat it without feeling it.

Floor 642 is PURE evil and contains your worst nightmares.

My worst nightmare? In all legitimacy, nightmares are dreams. I lucid dream that I move on.

Floor 243 is floor 640 but anti-other games.

I use Spongebob wearing Darth Vader's armor. You said anti-other games, not anti-other media, so it's fair game.

Floor 644 is filled with beehives. And all of them have bees inside.

I use Spongebob wearing Darth Vader's armor. You said anti-other games, not anti-other media, so it's fair game.

Floor 644 is filled with beehives. And all of them have bees inside.
I jasklajdlasdj adsl all over them

Floor 645 has a bunch of dshksh ankdhkasda dhsjak,hdjkahdsjadhjadhasjk

I incenerate the doors but not go in it to check which is right.

Floor 650 has 1,000,000 of these
upload_2019-4-2_22-35-42.jpeg
all of which want to, and can, kill you.

I use a Luminite pickaxe to mine a gap to go through.

Floor 654 contains a portal that if you touch you will be sent back to floor 321.

I use actuators to make my way around and continue after placing a small sign saying: "touch this portal for free platiniums"
Floor 655 countains t̷̨̳̬̖̝̮̳̠̭̖̣̗̭͓͇̥̻̞̖͐ͦͥ͗̾͒ͮͯ͢͝ḩ̡͇͍̫͕̮͕͔̻̿̓̐͆̃ͫͧ͌ͪ̃̌̚͞e̵̡ͯͪ́̔̋̚͢͠҉̥̪͈͔̗͙̣͚̟̝̝̟͓͎̳̥ͅ ̸̘̦̺̹̺̟̳̫̱̖̠͚̹͕͇̬̣̮̓ͧ͆ͩ̍̒̓͑̑̿ͯ̇͗ͧ͆̀b͇̜̹̔ͮͫ̈̔͊̂̆͑͊ͬͯ̀̕ͅlͥ͂͐̃ͨ͗ͥͬ́̉ͤͩ̿͏͕̘̻̥͕̦̭̥̖̥͉̕͡uͤ͑ͨ͗̇ͬ̽͐͌̀̆̊͊͆̐̚̚͢͏̵͉̦͓͎͔̳͉̦͉͈̙e̾̓ͨ̂͠͏͏̧͈̼̩̟̪̥̤̫͕̲̜ ̡ͭ̊ͧ̈̿ͤ̓ͧ̏ͥ̓̍͐̐͠͏̶̻̥̻͚͖̘ͅs̓̇̄̒̂̿̈̍͏̸̻͍̟͔̀͘͝c̵̢̼̻̗̯̳̐̉̎͛ͧͅr̶̷̞̼̙̓̃͊ͮͥ̈̀̾̈ͩͬ͐͗ͧ̄̇͋̚͞͞ȩ̍͆ͨͯ̆̉̓ͫ̊̑̌̾̈̀ͬ͌͗ͦ͋͏̙̮͎̯̰̮̜̮e͂͗̊̇̀ͯͣ͒̍͆͊̐̅̿̀ͥ͊̿͘҉̞͍̦̝͇̦͕̫̟͉͎̞͈͙͇̼̣ͅņ͉̤̲͉̌̅̔͊͌̇̽ͣ̽͛ͦ̀̚̚͜ͅ ̱̭̙̖̮̎͒ͪͤ̔̋̅̃̓̀̚̕o̡̨̘̠̦̝̫̠͔͈̟͓̺̤ͧ̈ͨ̓́̚͢f͙̘̫̙̜̹͈̘̩͙͖̬̼̥͍̗̱͇ͨ̀ͦͬ͌̄̊̍ͫͮ̽͂̂̂̓͂́͜ ̴̢̻̠͔̬̲͇͎͙̟͚͒̐͆ͩͥ̽́͢d̾ͩ̓ͤ̉ͬ̽̆ͪͬͨ̑҉͝͏̸̠̮̺͕͈̗͇͙̫̥̯̟̕ͅe͂̏̋̎́ͤ͏̸̧̖̜͙̟͇̝̬͍̦́ã̵̛̮͖͈̖̟̱̱̹͒͌͗̍̓̃͆̃̽ͭ͐͊̃͆͂͘͢͞t̢̡̹̟̰͔̻̞͇͎͆̔ͤͪ́̚ͅhͧ̒ͫ̈́̍ͣ͂ͩ̃̋̂̚҉̶̜̝̫̩̙̘̲̼͔͔̫.̡̛͓̺̳̩̬͔̪͈̖̫̙͕͈̰̘ͬ͂̒̎͗̎ͯͨ̃́͘͠

(sry for the pain of the corrupted text, my bad)
*walks normally trough because I'm part of them*
Floor 657 contains a cute baby slime sitting on the doors key and unwilling to move.

*Brings out my sniper and one shots it so it dies painlessly* *Takes the key*
Floor 658 is filled with griefers.

Back
Top Bottom