Design The Dungeon

I swipe my grand design with a single flourish and disable all of the wiring that would have activated them.

Floor 1420’s door requires you correctly wire a logic gate to open it, and using any other method to open the door just causes it to send you back to this floor.

the moon lord doesn't exist in my version and therefore does no damage to me, so I just walk through the floor

floor 1422 has a familiar and angry undead cupcake in it

the moon lord doesn't exist in my version and therefore does no damage to me, so I just walk through the floor

floor 1422 has a familiar and angry undead cupcake in it
I eat it. What can it do to me?

Floor 1422 is covered in giant bags of rice. You must get through without slapping any, as they are (somehow) corrosive to the touch.

I’m on Floor 1423, so that doesn’t really apply to me and I can just continue (you forgot to change the number from the previous post)

Floor 1424 contains doodles’ trap but without the loophole of being in a previous floor.

But I'm however on floor 1425 (1419 was doubled), which is the same thing, so I fly over it.

Floor 1426 contains a very unsatisfying number.

I simply divide it by itself and turn it into the immensely satisfying number 1.

Floor 1427 causes an existential crisis for all living creatures the moment you enter it.

I do think too much about it, and that causes a paradox which somehow leads to me ending up on floor 1430.

Floor 1430 contains every type of tool in existence.

I find the exit without using any of them to show off.

Floor 1431 contains a red trash can with a familiar design...

I use them to build the floor, then walk on the newly built floor to get to the next floor.

Floor 1433 contains a depressed dragon trying to kill itself, and to get to the next floor you need to keep it alive.

Back
Top Bottom