Design The Dungeon

I tell him he’s adopted and runs away crying.

Floor 841 contains a single robot with fire, ice, lighting, and psychic powers.

I make myself colorless, odorless, noiseless, touchless, and tasteless. I then walk through unnoticed.

Floor 843 and Floor 844 are both filled with deadly bosses that will kill you in seconds. They both have to be completed together without a break in-between, otherwise you get sent back to the start of 843, and they both reset.

I Slow time to nano seconds and set up machines that auto apm the bits deaing equal amounts of damage at the same time. by the time the seconds are up they are dead.

Room 845 contains 40 mun lords

Mun lords are incredibly weak Moon Lord fakes (like blue slime weak) so I kill them with my Meowmere.

Room 846 contains the lord of all things slimy.

On discord i am the king of slimes, i use my power to challenge the lord of slimes.
I reverse time to before skeletron was defeated, lure him in, spawn the dungeon guardian, magic miror and watch the fire works.
When hes dead the guardian despawns and i use the time machine to return to present time. i am now the lord of all things slimy,

room 847 has a black hole.

I place blocks around it so I don't get sucked in (blocks can never be moved!).

Floor 848 is full of mine turtles that are wired up to destroy the entire dungeon.

I use my DCU to dig outside the dungeon, over/down, and into the next room

room 845 has a black hole that can move any block. even the background.

The bus is an inaniment object with no apparent cause of acceleration. i walk to floor number 8-5-1

Floor 8-5-1 contains a black hole that cnsumers literally everything, except itself. also its imperviuse to any form of damage.

The black hole consumes floor 851, therefore opening access to floor 852.

Floor 852 contains everything removed from calamity.

But the floor is empty

Floor 854 contains L
latest
rd English

I use mathematics with big numbers and a supercomputer to overload his internal circutry and continue to the next floor.

Floor 855 contains odd numbers becoming even. but when they do so they explode.

Back
Top Bottom