Design The Dungeon

Ill assume I smoked too much weed and move on. (Hopefully I dont get a warning for that XD)

Room 1146 requires you to correctly answer the question: "What is the meaning of Life?"

Ill assume I smoked too much weed and move on. (Hopefully I dont get a warning for that XD)

Room 1146 requires you to correctly answer the question: "What is the meaning of Life?"
"Easy, what's 7 multiplied by 6?"

Before the source of the question could answer, I move on to the next room.

Room 1147 contains the Space core from Portal 2, once again screaming his head off about how much he loves space.

When you step near him, his eye opens up to reveal a long and sharp tongue, which extends at high speed towards your forehead.

I don't have a forehead. So his tongue is of no concern. I detonate a nuclear bomb however... yeah, even if he survived the explosion, it'd make every circuit in his little head go boom.

In the next room Is Jesus. In order to pass you must ask him a question.

I don't have a forehead. So his tongue is of no concern. I detonate a nuclear bomb however... yeah, even if he survived the explosion, it'd make every circuit in his little head go boom.

In the next room Is Jesus. In order to pass you must ask him a question.
"May I pass through?"

"You may."

Room 1149 has a slot shaped like a skull... the one that floats ominously beside you.

There is no other way to escape. You know what you must do now.

I grab my elite skull from the Roblox game Murder mystery 2 and jam him into the slot. (Assuming I understood that correctly)

Room 1150 has the tree of life. If you destroy it, you may proceed onwards, but you will end all life in every known universe permenantly.
However, if you don't destroy it, life will go on, but you will be forever confined to room 1150.
(Also, the door will teleport you to room 1166)

(I'm also going to bed now. Goodluck)

I grab my elite skull from the Roblox game Murder mystery 2 and jam him into the slot. (Assuming I understood that correctly)

Room 1150 has the tree of life. If you destroy it, you may proceed onwards, but you will end all life in every known universe permenantly.
However, if you don't destroy it, life will go on, but you will be forever confined to room 1150.
(Also, the door will teleport you to room 1166)
(I meant the floating wither skeleton skull from floor 1103.)

I take the third option, which is to simply teleport to room 1166 without affecting the tree or all life in the Multiverse whatsoever.

You walk in on Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz and Perry the Platypus in a heated chess session. The platypus takes the advantage of the doctor being distracted and uppercuts him in the chin, knocking him to the ground. The doctor retaliates by pulling out a strange device which blasts a laser beam at the exit, erasing it from existence.

Good thing I brought this OXBERG door from Ikea with me. I build a new door where the exit should be.

Floor 1167? contains a carnivorous swine who has a interest in old poetry.

I sneak over to it and gently place a book of skulls on the ground, gaining its attention. I then creep out of the room.

Room 1168 has an army of necromancers defending it. Yet they are more skillful than your average one, and all have a tendency to seek for vibrations.

I stare at it suspiciously, before heading my way to the next room.

Room 1170 consists of three giant hallways that eventually lead to room 1171.

In Hallway 1, a rave of angry dungeon spirits await for an unfortunate victim to unleash their wrath on. I'd rather not get too close.
In Hallway 2, there are a bunch of traps that scatter all across the room, they are laid out carefully, only a brilliant inventor could've done this.
In Hallway 3, a bunch of figures appear in the distance, but they all look like they come from different dimensions. I may be able to make out what they look like. One looks like an electric rat with yellow skin and black ears, one looks incredibly block-ish, and one looks feminine with long hair coming from her.

TL;DR: Room 1170 has three hallways, hallway one has a bunch of dungeon spirits, hallway two has a bunch of traps, and hallway three has Pikachu, Steve, and Yukari Yakumo, sorry if I made such a long room.

I decide to go through the second hallway, first throwing a large number of explosives in it to destroy the traps, then carefully walking through the ruined hallway while looking for any traps that weren't destroyed, eventually making it to the door to the next floor.

Floor 1171 has a dragon, a wyvern, a wyrm, a drake, a lindwyrm, and an amphithere.

I decide to go through the second hallway, first throwing a large number of explosives in it to destroy the traps, then carefully walking through the ruined hallway while looking for any traps that weren't destroyed, eventually making it to the door to the next floor.

Floor 1171 has a dragon, a wyvern, a wyrm, a drake, a lindwyrm, and an amphithere.
I grab my Solar Eruption and take advantage of their long segmented hitboxes.

Room 1172 has a single rose with a single bumblebee pollenating it. It notices you and buzzes up to you curiously.

I stay extremely still and watch the bumblebee, and once it leaves and goes back to the flower I quickly run through the door to the next floor.

Floor 1173 has a large number of nuclear reactors in it to help power the dungeon.

I stay extremely still and watch the bumblebee, and once it leaves and goes back to the flower I quickly run through the door to the next floor.

Floor 1173 has a large number of nuclear reactors in it to help power the dungeon.
I turn them all off. The entire dungeon has been deactivated.

What now?

A portal appears amidst the darkness.

On the other side, you see the final floor.

You see the large chest containing the Epic Loot.

You start to walk towards the portal.

Suddenly, a man appears in front of you.

He starts doing a strange dance.

e0d2e4aa-850e-46da-b14d-a5e4e1702d6c

You have been distracted.

The man disappears into the portal as it closes. No Epic Loot for you.

After the strange encounter with the portal, I somehow realise I have ended up on floor 1175.

Floor 1175 has the backup generators for the dungeon.

After the strange encounter with the portal, I somehow realise I have ended up on floor 1175.

Floor 1175 has the backup generators for the dungeon.
They are somehow off, despite me not even being in the room. That strange man must've had something to do with it.

I turn them back on, as they are the only source of power besides the main generators.

We might not have enough power to support the rest of these floors...

Floor 1176 has piles upon piles of fake counterfeit dollar bills, filling the entire room. One dollar bill among them is real, and that specific one is needed to open the exit. It looks almost exactly the same and is almost completely indistinguishable from the others.

I decide to set all of the dollar bills on fire, and because it is required for the plot, the real bill does not burn. I then pick it up and use it to get through the door to the next floor.

Floor 1177 has the HVAC unit for the dungeon.

I turn the HVAC control off. Suddenly, the dungeon starts turning cold, I look around for a candle as fog starts to fade in. The fog must've been driven off by the air conditioning. I grab a dim green candle, and walk around the fog. I find a large door that leads to floor 1178, I slowly place my hand on the knob and open it.

1178 to find a completely fog filled room. I see another door loom in the distance, but before that, an eerie maze lays, a horrible chill goes down your my spine.

Back
Top Bottom