tModLoader DestinyItemsMod

Dets

Terrarian
Hi there!
I know this is a small mod, but if you have ever played Destiny you will probably understand.
Currently, DestinyItemsMod only includes a few weapons.
A few of the areas are still not working, but I am open to input on ways to improve anything.
All of the items are available and can be created with dirt for testing purposes.

Content:
14 Weapons
1 Pair of Wings
2 Tiles (1 torch)
1 NPC (WIP)
1 Pet *NEW*

Enjoy the update, if this mod is received well, I will be sure to update it more regularly.

Last edited:
i love Destiny if you are talking about the fps game made by bungie. there needs to be at least a jade rabbit even if it only is just a gun with a skin and the three original exotic swords with right clicking being the button to use the special action of them.

i love Destiny if you are talking about the fps game made by bungie. there needs to be at least a jade rabbit even if it only is just a gun with a skin and the three original exotic swords with right clicking being the button to use the special action of them.
I can do a jade rabbit if you would like, if you have any other ideas they would be greatly appreciated

I have a Suggestion. If you are able to make a Summonable Pet Ghost from Destiny 1/2, That would be awesome!

And also Keep up the great work I love this mod!

I have an idea! Maybe make Sagira's Shell a pet, and maybe make them emit light? Also if there's any possibility of adding bosses from Destiny 1 or 2 to Terraria that would be.. just amazing. Also you could make some subclass abilities accessories like for example The shoulder charge from the titans could be a dash mechanic from an accessory or the healing well or dodges from the hunter and warlocks. Maybe there could be boots in prehardmode that give the user the class jumps?

yeah a new light pet would be great. give us the old dinklebot vanilla shell.

More than that though I would love to see the Vex Mythoclast. work it after the megashark or something. Do it for me if not the rest of the community. If you could get the Mythoclast sound... my god. I might play terraria till I die.

Maye you could add the ace of spades(d2 version) or the chaporone(d2 version) also i think this is a great idea i am a really big fan of destiny !

Can you make Vigilance Wing, The Chaperone, Thunderlord, Subtle Calamity, and Sunshot (All destiny 2)
i've made a thunderlord sprite before
zFLK9gA.png

after procrastinating for what seemed like an eternity, i have finally created all three quest exotic swords; dark-drinker, raze-lighter and lastly, bolt-caster
KKB98NT.png

LHFGFfG.png

QbR6bGa.png

Back
Top Bottom