tModLoader DestinyItemsMod

after procrastinating for what seemed like an eternity, i have finally created all three quest exotic swords; dark-drinker, raze-lighter and lastly, bolt-caster
KKB98NT.png

LHFGFfG.png

QbR6bGa.png
i just see different flavors of cheesecake and i die...

good sprites tho, and i wanna say i can help with some code if procrastination ever gets to you

i just see different flavors of cheesecake and i die...

good sprites tho, and i wanna say i can help with some code if procrastination ever gets to you
sure. i don't do code because i'm a low intellect human but sure, use 'em if you want. i just would like a little thanks if you decide to use them.

Is this still receiving updates?
probably not lol. i've decided to just make my own "destiny item" mod i'm workin on. !!!! yes i am going to keep going with it i'm not gonna dump stuff as a one off and leave it loool!!!!

edit: nvm it's already been done, it's on tmodloader's browser, so i've applied to work as a sprite artist for them

Last edited:
This Is a really great mod in all i play on it all the time the only thing i dont get are what the Engrams are for i would like to know if they have potential or already have a function in the game if so i guess i will use them

Back
Top Bottom