Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Saga: The Person who blew up Earth (which started in Page 161 when UserZero blew up the Earth in MCF)

Current Arc: The Rebuilding of Earth (SAGA FINALE)

[AZ] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)

Echeladder-style Level 1: XP 173,000/200,000 (+40,000 for adding the Electro-Crystals on Earth)

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ ]

This Action is the First post. and Tazz, why you didn't add the Electro-Crystals into the EoTB/Current fight part
(I spent a Focused action for this)

Before Action/RP-styled part: I see a Terror Skelly in a style of Grim Fandango

"Looks like I have to smash that huge skeleton down into pieces of bones but wait, that stupid Bone cage and his 60K HP worth of his army..."

Action: I charge my Best of Times, Worst of Times Blaster Bad Times then I pull out a rocket launcher then I spam fire it on the Bone Cage then I make the Bone Cage shake via magic that I use however, the Bone Cage was hit by a large cannonball right on the front and I saw a vandalism that someone wrote on the Bone Cage, it says teh castor sux (This what The Caster Sucks says in that way) the vandalism letters was set on green fire on the bone cage then it spreads really fast until covering up the bone cage and the Caster himself and he was hit by a group of fast moving acid missiles homing at him.

An Entity Summon/Shadow Barrier 30/50 +3 from Thartler and +1 from Cyan

[THE RESERVED CHARGE WILL BE GOING TO BE UNLOCKED WHEN TALIST KNOWS WHAT WE ARE DOING]

ChurgeAtk #1 9/50

Alchemy Creation:

Critmist Recipe components OOO Same Bottle that used to make the Potion of Critmist = Potion of Critmist 3/3!

Nectar OOO Critical Potion = Potion of Dire Nectar 3/5

Plush making kit && Supplies (Heal Orb && Magic && Fluff && Cotton && Fabric) && Lunai's Essence = Magical Lunai Plush 2/5

Potion of Critmist && Potion of Dire Nectar = ??? 1/??

Joke Alchemy: The Dunwich (Saurite powered Diamond Sword) && Saurite && Nuclear Fusion Blade && Fully P0wered Sp00pinat0r's Sp00py Slasher && Chaos Magic && Tailclaw's Claws (Claws that made by Tailclaw (One of my RP Characters) but can be powerful) && Shadow/Light Bane
Project Telekinetic Line: Not started yet.
Storm Weapon Line: Not started yet.

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

We will be return...

+1 to Thartler, +1 to Cyan, +1 to Talist.

Charge Bank: +8 from Toast and Hezetor +5 from Talist = 21 Charge Points in total

Weapons:

Angelic Blessing [Power Rank V] Heals the target for very large healing

Best of Times, Worst of Times (Also known as BoT,WoT) [Power Rank X] Can be used for Damage or Healing and have forms of it's Weapons Current Form: Blaster Form. Current Time: Bad Times. After Attack Charges III (Used after 1 uses)

Tao's Edge/Twilight's [Power Rank VII] Deals Light/Dark (Based on Forms) Damage to the Foes however, You can switch Weapon forms for Different Elements Current Form Dark

Red Dead Retribution [Power Rank VII] Ranged Weapon and part of the REKT Cannon Alchemy Tree

Like a Boss [Power Rank X] Melee/Ranged Weapon Sadly it don't have the Damage up Buff against Bosses because of Balance

Madhouse [Power Rank X] Melee without charging and Ranged with Charge (Use the Imagination to fire something mostly Higgs bosons)

Black (MIDI) Flag [Power Rank X] Ranged weapon that shoots many notes at the target.

Broken Twist (One of the 10 Gatekeeper Alchemies i can make but it is undercharged) [Power Rank XV]

Blood Diamond Armor [Power Rank VIII]

Potions:

Potion of Critmist: x3 (Used on the Target for Instant Crits) (I am saving these until another Big Boss/Gatekeeper appeared.)
Potion of Dire Nectar: x1 (Used on the Target for Healing + Instant Crits)

Materials:

Broken Temmie Crown (h0I!)

Sp00pinat0r's Sp00py Slasher [P0wer Rank VII] 0ne 0f the 10 items 0f the 0rigin Her0es and is the bane 0f n0n sp00p fans

Heal Orb x4 (Used for Good Tier Alchemies but these are pretty rare indeed (Lunai orders me to use one of the Heal Orbs to create her signature plush (Magical Lunai Plush)))

Essence of the Heal Moon Dragoness/Lunai's Essence (Used for Magical Lunai Plush (Also Level 15+ but high healing and part of the 0rigin Heroes Alchemy Tree.))

Ehh?

Last edited:
A portal opens up.

I'll see you later, hoping you're not dead by the end.

A tall man in white armour steps through, and shoots Speed and the guy in the cloud. They both dissipate into dust.

Damnable impostors. That's over now, though. So, Richard.

The man cocks the gun he had at his hip, and points it at Richard.

We just finished fighting you many years in the future. I think it's time to root out the weed from it's roots!

The man introduces himself as Hunter Wright, Captain of the Elementian Royal Guard and Godmodder Hunter, among other things.

Let's dance, shall we?

Hunter Wright has replaced Speed on the field!

Charges:

Fallen Arsenal: 0/50

31/50 Ultra-Decorrupter

46/50 {REDACTED}

37/50 Avatar Project

+3 Ninjatwist (Stupid Other EXOS, stop helping people who aren't on our team!)

Alright, we have currently driven Other EXOS out of the factory's systems and taken control of it. Now what about are personnel? I have cataloged a list of our current team:

Crusher48: Elite warrior, master of attacking Godmodders and using psionic abilities.
EXOS: Master of technology and launching weird drones.
Other EXOS: An annoying hacker that keeps intruding into systems and doing stuff that is stupid.
The Commander: XCOM's advanced field commander, who is incredibly adept at commanding (hence his name). Unfortunately, only useful if he has entities to command.
Dr. Philip "Phalanx" Summers: A refugee from a planet destroyed by one of the godmodders. He usually does research, but he can provide us with extremely advanced anomalous attacks.

Blah blah blah exposition, let's kill some enemies! I pull out the Amulet of Endermancy, hold it out in one hand, and channel a Null Lance into a PZ entity. Of course, said entity survives this. So I then follow up by Dominating it, tossing a Vortex Grenade to it, and forcing it to suicide-bomb another PZ entity with the Vortex Grenade. If the Domination fails, I instead toss the Vortex Grenade to it anyways, and when the entity realizes that the pin wasn't pulled, I telekinetically pull it to surprise it with the explosion.

Last edited:
This post is focused.

[RP AND ACTIONS]

I read through the Codex Mark Astarta, looking for any marks related to Homura, Madoka, and the Incubators, and if I can't find them, I skip to a random page, and take a screenshot of a Mark, as well as burning it into a piece of paper in game.

Godmodder477: Hypocricy! We're the victims here-or they are at least, I came to just get my rank-and you pull that card?
ConsumerOfAll: Learn to spell, n00b.
ConsumerOfAll: :mspa:
ConsumerOfAll: I don't feel like having an argument of this nature again, and again, and again, so I'll just murder you soon.
ConsumerOfAll: I will ask you one thing - do you want me dead?
ConsumerOfAll: Yes, it's a weirdly specific question, but ask your Anti-Godmodding friends about any godmodder genocides in the future.
ConsumerOfAll: Or don't. Something is preventing us from talking to you and mentioning certain details.

I turn towards the bird, because Captain Falcon is obviously a bird, and not a human racer, or something like that. It is popular opinion that he must die, and as such, I shall carry out the reaper's duty.

Hmm... something tells me to telepath into Tattle's mind first, though. She doesn't seem that loyal, no, no, no she's a friend and and- I've finally taken control.

> Enter name.
Uh, what? Is this Homestuck or something? Why should I tell you my name?!
> Enter username.
Will you stop commanding me if I enter one?
> Possibly.
Fine. It's Insurrection.
> Give introduction.
This is really freaking creepy, but fine. I am a person who exists and is about to play AM2R. I'm not going to let whatever being or person find out everything about me, and why do I get the feeling that this is being streamed to the internet or some Minecraft server or something? Is this some mental suggestion trick?
> Don't worry, there is nothing wrong, and just act normally. AM2R is cool and you should play it right now.
Okay, now you're just baiting me to panic. I'm scared now. Just, go away, please.
What the gorilla do I now have a split that sadistically tortures my friends?
Oh, god, my internet's out. help help help help help okay fine I'll play please don't hurt me gorilla my phone is out too this is creepy

What, just what, just happened there. No. I'm not willing to deal with this relevation that I'm playing the pronoun game with for very good reasons, such as my own sanity. Regardless, I get the feeling worse things will happen to Tattle if I try to interfere before Bipolarity activates, so I'll just give in on fighting back against myself, for now. For now.
That wasn't what I meant to do.
Speaking about for now, I have a bird to be dealing with, and as such, I cast Captain Falcon back into the pit of supposedly destroyed franchises, along with Mega Man, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and Metroid, most of which I have no idea about. I don't even know anything about F-Zero, so, uh yeah.

Captain Falcon refuses to be felled by such a weak attack, knowing characters related to that one descendant who got bodyjacked by Star's Body, so I amp up the destroyed franchises hell. Out of nowhere, an Omega Metroid lands in Destroyed Franchises Hell, with armour plates on its chest and back stating "Sakamoto's Vision". Destroyed Franchises Hell starts to burn Captain Falcon pretty hard. Since Omega Metroids are OP and Metroid is the only franchise of those that I actually care about and know enough details about, this suddenly becomes a Metroid attack, as Captain Falcon is melt with a massive flamethrower blast applied directly to the face, starting to return him to Destroyed Franchises Hell.

The Omega Metroid takes out a sign, laced in Zeta Metroid poison, before it slams it in Captain Falcon's face. The Omega Metroid climbs back out of the pit of destroyed franchises, despite Metroid, you know, not being dead, but not before sucking Captain Falcon of all remaining life force he has, decking Captain Falcon in the face with the power of a focused action, and then sucking Captain Falcon of all remaining life force to make sure that he's dead, because I really expect and hope that this will kill him. Murderising an AZ is the least I can do to regain sanity.

The Terror Husk's face opens up to reveal a portal to the pits of hell. It roars, before a massive pillar of flame reaches out, burning through the Terror Witch's face, before picking it up, and giving it a fistbump for also being a terror. The Terror Witch looks at the Terror Husk weirdly before it notices that its arm is on fire and so is its everything, despite taking not particularly much damage.

(The Terror Husk attacks the Terror Witch, with flavour text.)

(+4 from Best Godmodder)
Temporal Merging 1/40 ========
Bipolarity 31/40 ======== (+3 from Battlefury)
Nordic Surgery 17/50 =========

Saurite && ESP Railgun == The Unworthy (Level 20: 4/11)
Scythe && Grief Seed && Condensed Hatred && Shattered Soul Gems && Codex Mark Astarta == Witchsoul Inflictor (Level ??: 1/??)*
SPECIAL EFFECT CONCEPT: SOON.
Conglomerate's Stick Shards && ESP Railgun && The Stranger's Sword && Five_OVER Railgun == O-V-E-R-F-U-R-I (Level 17: 2/9)
+3 to Battlefury.

(I think we should be quite a distance back, seeing how 3 Brave Frontier heroes are dead.)

ESP Railgun (Level 4), Coin Launcher (Level 3), only my railgun (Level 8), Grief Railgun (Level 15), Replica of Homura's Shield (Level 10), Reliance (Level 13)

Last edited:
Nyarlathotep retrieves the corpse of Revan, within lying the soul of the fallen descendant before pushing it to Erelye as payment for joining the Council.

We still have much to talk about Kalare.

Personally, I'm not able to take the Mark, the Outer Gods seem to be very attached to their soul and messenger. You claiming any bit of them would be like an ant claiming the Universe. Could I offer you anything else? A bucket of magetear? A statue of yourself made of Saurite? A 50 post charge? (Though there would be some strings attached with that last one.) I'm a man of wealth and taste, surely you have some imagination Kalare. I can acquire something you want from the material plane.

On the Battlefield, the skies tear open revealing a sole figure.

Ïa, Ïa.

Nyarlathotep descends from the skies, but looking again it isn't the Aristocrat, but another Mask. Clad in a bit of tattered hoodie and some white ribbon tied to his limbs lies Nyarlathotep, the Wandering One.

He flicks his wrists and provides a display of power, crafting a bolt of his own specialized Void Magic and flinging it into Margress jutting out of the poor thing's side. Void streams out of the wounds instead of blood, dripping upon the ground and across Margress's body. All that it touches consumed ravenously, eating away at flesh, power, any hope of getting out of this alive. Void simply swallowing all that Magress is, was, and was to come. All there is, is just agony and losing oneself.

Nyarly hums a few bars of some song forgotten by men, clearly in a good mood.

And just like that the Void Magic rends all that was him and turns Margress into what he was struck with; Void. Lost to any to all and becoming nothing. Witness the power of entropy.

Nyarlathotep then affably adds while Margress suffers his fate.

It's good to be back, I sure missed you all.

If Margress falls before this attack reaches him this attack will be used upon Bone Cage or The Caster.

Charges

Deal with an Outer God : 47/50

Heheheh 10/50 (+2 Toast)

A Smiling God 3/50

Assists

+3 to Ninjatwist

Alchemiter

Tendril of an Outer God && Alchemiter = Grimdarkimitter 7/11

Last edited:
32/50 Ultra-Decorrupter

48/50 {REDACTED}+1 from Other EXOS (hey, I assist myself sometimes)

38/50 Avatar Project

+3 Toast (Stupid Other EXOS, stop helping people who aren't on our team!)

I note that Earth needs to be defended. Probably because without it there would be a huge Paradox. First off, I point out to UserZero that according to future DTG canon, there is an Earth, and that if this Earth is not allowed to escape the server and be repopulated, a Paradox will consume everything.

Secondly, I summon Donald Trump. He proceeds to build a wall to defend Earth.

This is a great wall. It automatically gets ten feet higher in response to anything that could go over it, is manned by an entire Imperial Guard regiment on the top of the wall, is made out of a composite of bedrock and obsidian that is somehow tougher than both of those combined, automatically blocks incoming fire with a super-advanced point-defense system, and has drones to shoot down enemy air attacks. It somehow guards the entire planet because apparently people can cover the entire planet will walls made out of signs and dirt, and recovers some health if it gets hit and survives. It uses a memetic field to convert anyone or anything that gets inside the area that it covers into a Trump voter, who will relentlessly defend the wall to the death (which somehow causes weapons fire to illogically turn around and shoot their firers if they somehow get past the wall). If an enemy blows a hole in the wall and then attempts to go through the hole, the hole shapes itself into a specific shape and then advanced towards them, forcing them to make a weird body shape to pass (or more likely, fail and get laughed at by the Trump voters that made it through the wall some other way. If an enemy attempts to point out a flaw in the wall's logic, they vanish into a Puff of Logic instead of the wall. In addition-

I interrupt this overly long description of Trump's wall to bring you a travesty of network programming: Battlebots being usurped by a random NFL game, in the finale no less! This cannot stand as-is. Time to destroy the NFL.

I suddenly cause one of the offending football teams to turn into skeletons. The same skeletons that the Caster just summoned, in fact, in a transposition maneuver. While the skeletons attempt to figure out what they are doing (a process complicated by the fact that they don't have a brain), the other team forms a massive huddle of their entire team.

Suddenly, the bodies of the team members begin to fuse together and change shape. In a few seconds, a new form emerges: Mega Tombstone, a titanic 5-ton battlebot the size of a small bus. Mega Tombstone sees the opposing team of skeletons, spins up its blade, and then advances. The skeletons just watch as the blade spins up to the strength of a hurricane, then slams into them. The skeletons are promptly blown apart, and their bones fly everywhere, bombarding the stands and creating a shower of undead gore.

This apocalypse should be enough to cause serious fallout for the NFL, hopefully enough to stop them from running their games during the Battlebots finale ever again.

Commander's Orders: I try to figure out why my Redshirts aren't making a wall of bodies. Probably because they aren't Imperial Guard, and lack the manpower. I also swear that I have less than 6 elites out, and should have enough to deploy a new squad. I then order everyone to just use basic attacks on the Caster's liches.

Last edited:
Alchemies
Ira Warded Jar && Rune of Wrath && SCP-1133-2 && Iron Key = Grimm's End (Lv. 12 probably 3/7)
Energy Collector Mk3 > Fine = Energy Collector Mk4 (Lv. 5 3/3)
Energy Collector Mk4: An Energy Collector strangely glowing black with an aura of darkness. Collects energy from light sources above as with any other Energy Condenser, but much stronger. Infused with an item with its potency somehow stronger than red matter. Generates 108 EMC/s at light level 15.
Energy Collector Mk4 > Fine = Energy Collector Mk5 (Lv. 6 1/4)
Energy Condenser && 10x Overclocker Upgrade = Overclockable Energy Condenser (Lv. ??? 2/?)

Charges
Project M12-The Typographer (45/50)
Project M14-The Speedcuber (13/50)
Project M16-Power Level (1/50)
+3 to TwinBuilder

Modules
FMdt6bh.png
uLcS8VJ.png
h6FsMOT.png

VxTrhzi.png
c7LtalO.png
33R6Eez.png

Xwt7rW5.png
RWYMHzC.png
VhFLaEu.png

- -
FMdt6bh.png
: Generating light level 40.
- -
VxTrhzi.png
: 0/40,000 EMC. Receiving light level 40. Generating 10,000 EMC per post and transferring 5,000 EMC into
Xwt7rW5.png
, 5,000 EMC into
c7LtalO.png
- -
c7LtalO.png
: 141,000/409,600,000 EMC. Receiving 5,000 EMC per post from
VxTrhzi.png
. Transferring no EMC.
- -
Xwt7rW5.png
: Condensing nothing. 19,961/1,000,000 EMC. Receiving 5,000 EMC per post from
VxTrhzi.png
- -
RWYMHzC.png
: Contains nothing. Receiving items from
Xwt7rW5.png
- -
uLcS8VJ.png
: Receiving sunlight. Generating 81,920 EU per post. Transferring 81,920 EU per post to
h6FsMOT.png
- -
h6FsMOT.png
: 2,205,962/320,000,000 EU. Receiving 81,920 EU per post from
uLcS8VJ.png
. Transferring 106 EU per post to
33R6Eez.png
- -
33R6Eez.png
: Receiving 106 EU per post as power supply from
h6FsMOT.png
- -
VhFLaEu.png
: Being powered and operated by
33R6Eez.png

Action
It has come to my attention that there is a glaring lack of conlang in the barriers.

I throw every Unicode character around Earth 2.0 as well as several trillion conjugation/declension tables and every possible phonemic contrast ever. The Earth becomes shielded by a sphere of constructed language energies.

Also, if there is a shield on Earth 2.0 (not a separate entity) with less than 4,000 remaining HP I transmute the lowest-HP shield alive into zirconium with SCP-4822-DTG, then transform it into an anomalously strong structure with the Zirconium Manipulation Cube, increasing its maximum and current HP by a factor of (to be decided by GM).​

Last edited:
==Turn 2==
Level 3
Ante Matter: 100,000/125,000.

==Alchemies/Charges==
Darkness: 22/50.
Charge #6: 39/50.
Evidence Decorruption: 50/50, waiting on another player.
+3 to ninjatwist.

((Hazel-Trimmed Alchemical Construct && Magetear Droplet) && (Glass Tubes && Amethyst Flame)) == Baqium 2/??? (Level ???)

Hazel Rod && Amethyst Flame == Rod of Alchameth 2/??? (Level ???)

((Magetear Droplet && Amethyst Flame == Stellarum Catalyst) && Napalm == Pyra Asteria) && Sprayer == Sidereal Inferno 2/??? (Level ???)

==Action/RP==

Crystal quickly harnesses his universe-traveling ability, taps into the base code of the universe, and heads off to universe-code 0068941175082, going to the mountains beside the scorched keep. Before he leaves, though, he quickly duplicates himself in order to retain a modicum of presence on the battlefield, one half of his awareness going off on a grand journey and the other staying behind.

The Crystal left behind quickly prepares an assault, turning to the mysterious ethers of randomness to energize his creativity.

Through an arcane process known only to those who love both randomly generated words and randomly generated numbers, he obtains a theme for his attack and proceeds. He raises a hand, a wave of corrupted plague magic enveloping Magress, who begins to look sick. With his other hand, he takes out what looks like a large spore pod and tosses it at Magress, following it up with another blast of plague magic. The pod bursts, and spores float down to cover both Magress and the immediate area around him. Quickly, fungal-looking tendrils begin to cover the ground around Magress, before the tendrils spread to him as well. A growth begins to creep over Magress' skin. It looks almost... moldy. The mold grows over Magress, and, try as he might, he cannot continue to stand under the weight of the unnaturally fast-growing mold and fungus. He crashes to the ground, and the fungus begins to slowly creep over his body, pinning him to the earth. Tendrils worm their inexorable way into his flesh, the plague magic accelerating the growth of the mold and warping it to feed on human flesh. Magress lets out an agonized scream just before the mold fills his mouth and nose. From there, there is only the wet sound of mold growing and flesh parting, until the patch of earth where Magress fell is completely covered over with fungal growth. Crystal casually incinerates the area with a fireball.

==Entities==
Soon…

Last edited:
2/35 Pteranodon Gunner

After a while, I scout out a target, who just so happens to be the Terror Husk. I swiftly build a makeshift cannon out of nearby dirt, chuck myself within it, and use more dirt to launch me forward at the Terror Husk, all while shouting dirt power very quietly, since I have dirt in my mouth. Once I'm being propelled towards it, I grab dirt, in mid air still, and use it to blind the Terror Husk, while I'm crashing into it. Once I've been shot into it, I use even more dirt to create a sword that is on fire, fire that is made of dirt. With this newly forged blade, I smash it down upon the Terror Husk and the dirt sword instantly breaks away, revealing a giraffatitan underneath the dirt sword. I use the newly found dinosaur to make my escape from the Terror Titan, and to have it smash it with it's leg while I escape.

I redirect my Fancy Baby Velociraptor from Ampersand towards Captain Falcon.

I command my Walking Turret to shoot Ultra Greed.

Last edited:
--Charges & Alchemies--
Warped Conflagration: 3/50: ==================================================
Sunder: 40/50 : ==================================================
For One Who Is Gone: 2/50: ==================================================

+1 to Generic, +1 to Crystal, +1 to Twin

Spiked Bindings && Effigy of Lifelinking = Bonds of Mutual Suffering (Level 14: 15/15) -- COMPLETE!
Eye of True Sight && Markerlight = The Oculus (Level 12: 13/13) -- COMPLETE!
Festering Horn && Bottled Perish Song & Star of Chaos = The Doomsday Bell (Level 15: 16/16) -- COMPLETE!

--Statistics--
Level: 1
Ante Matter: 0/100,000
Souls Collected: 3

Bomber blinked, a dazed from the rough transit. It left him sitting on the ground as he recollected himself. He felt himself shiver and tried to control it, but found himself unable to for a moment. Whatever had happened there was much more intense than he was used to. After a few moments, he shook off the queasy feeling and stood up, dusting off his suit. There was work to be done and little time to waste.

Extending one arm outward towards Magress, he channeled his energy. The ground under Magress suddenly heaved upwards as it split open. Grass withered as the very earth was tainted by foul magic. Miasma seeped up from the blackened earth and began coiling around Magress. The toxic miasma replaced all of the air around them, whether or not they actually breathed it. Their eyes stung as their lungs filled with death. It burned their skin as the density of the deadly fog became denser and denser. Bomber struggled to maintain the spell, and eventually released. A headache caused his head to pound. "Maybe doing that... so soon wasn't the best idea." The headache only grew sharper in response to his quip.

I enter the fight, knowing what this forum game is about, because I have read through the entirety of DTG1 and am on page 803 of DTG2. I praise TT2000 and TwinBuilder for their ideas and power, and I do the same for Tazz our current GM, and begin Alchemizing.
Staple remover && Scissors && Three hole puncher && Sword=(Level ?)1/?.
Pen && Highlighter && Pencil && Revolver=(Level ?)1/?
Haven't been able to read through this forum yet, so I ask for some info first. I join as [AZ] since I want history to go through as intended.

The Rise 1/50
The Madness 1/50
The Fall 1/50

[Changed to fit 2 post limit]

EDIT:I might not be here much. I start school soon, expect irregular posting times & school based alchemies and attacks, for the LOLZ

Last edited:
Welcome to DTG0! It's great to see somebody who's reading through DTG and who knows what it's about pre-entrance join the community.
(And don't worry about school, basically all of us here are in school in some form or soon to go back to it.)
AZ objectives: Get to Yggdrasil, kill UserZero, stop whatever she's doing at Yggdrasil, and other such things, in no particular order.
Check the latest dop for some info, or, heck, join the community Discord. It's an awesome place. PM me for a link if you feel like it.
/null.

Charges:
================================================== 16/50

================================================== 8/50

+2 to Twin/Scribe
+1 to Talist

Gravity Magnagun:
Health: 10,000/40,000
Description: A gravity gun the size of a pyramid resting on a stand large enough to hold it. The gun seems to be releasing a purplish light. The whole thing seems to be immobile.
Purpose: Pull any attacks(entity or projectile, it doesn't matter) directed to Earth 2.0 and into itself, taking the damage. In other words, it's not a barrier but effect-wise, it acts like one.
Special: (If too not op) 10% chance of pushing attack away instead of pulling it. In other words, 10% chance to negate an attack.

Alchemies:
Kusarigama x 2 && Handheld Dark Energy Generator = Noctem Dreadmill 10/??

Arm Gravitizer
Level 6'
Basically a gravity gun made to be attached to an arm. It works like how a Gravity Gun(or for this matter, a supercharged one) would work, except with some added functions.

I point at Earth 2.0 and in an instant, a tangible aurora started to surround Earth 2.0, acting as another barrier for it.

Made in China

+2 crystalcat +1 Twin
Ok, I hope I can at least can great things to happen for our team!
Staple remover && Scissors && Three hole puncher && Sword=(Level ?)2/?.
Pen && Highlighter && Pencil && Revolver=(Level ?)2/?
Guillotine && Executioner's Ax && Judge's Gavel && Jury's Votes=(Level ?)1/?

The Rise 2/50
The Madness 2/50
The Fall 2/50

I'm debating on if I should make my charges an item or an Hostile entity.
The Rise would use an attack of an enemy that is alive, and attack all entities that attacked it with a weakened version of their attacks if it is an entity. As an item it would have a 5 post charge and use 3 random attacks of 3 alive entities.
The Madness would boost the attack greatly of The Rise and The Fall and inflict a debuff that makes an entity attack random entities a random amount of times. As an item it would have a 5 turn charge, and when used it would grant a crit buff to 3 random entities on the same team, but would give them a chance of hitting a different entity, the buff would last three turns and it can't charge while the buff is active.
The Fall would attack random entities and would gain a buff when it kills one, the entity killed would deal AOE damage to its team, as an entity. As an item, it would have a 5 turn charge and would inflict moderate damage to an entity, and a debuff called kamikaze which would last for 3 turns, which would cause an entity to explode upon death, dealing light AOE damage to its team.
What should I do? Items or entities?

[Changed to fit 2 post limit]

I ask what I should attack first. Since I haven't finished DTG 2 and want to wait to wait until I finish before I read DTG 0 from the beginning.

Last edited:
Flying Mega-Propaganda Loudspeaker: 5/50
Crawling Cabbage Monster: 5/50
Crawler Of Crawl: 5/50
New Alchemies:

SMG && Blade Edge && "Shadow The Hedgehog" disc box && Liquid Shadow= Edge Gun (Level 7: 1/4) (SInce I guess I should have explained what is this...thing supposed to be, it's a gun that is designed to be edgy. Notable highlights include: It's cocked like a shotgun even through it looks like an SMG, it fires Edge Bullets, which are actually very sharp blades that are designed to only have edges; and it's covered in edge-only blades which themselves have more edges because they're serrated. The teeth themselves have serrated edges. The "edge with edges" goes on in a fractal shape to the point of technically having infinite edges, or at least so many it's not even funny).

I proceed to threaten Userzero with switching to her side and be even more incompetent (As in "I'd be de facto GS because nearly all I'd do would backfire horibily) if she doesn't let herself take damage from at least one attack in this turn.

Last edited:
WIP Alchemies
Dagger && The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall && (Rain Cloud II Dagger) = Daggerfall 5/8
Hydra Mask || Broadsword = Hydra Blade 2/5 (corrected)
Double Edged Dog Ingot Spear && Titanidog Axe Blades && Wood Cover = Titanidog Battleax 2/6 (corrected)

Supports
+2 Cyan, +1 Thartler

Charges
Knight Time 35/50
It's Just a Game 15/50
A ton of Fishies on Earth 36/50

Redstone looks over to MrMirrorMan.

Eyy, mirrornoid. I think. You haven't really described yourself yet, so for now, you're just a mirror guy.

So anyways (sorry if I was being rude), beat the crap out of Magress, Atro, or Vargas. I don't care how you beat them up. Beat them up in any way possible! Don't try using /ban or black holes or instakilling or any of that crap. It will fail, I will slap you, and I will give you a lecture on how to be a proper descendant.

Wait hold on a sec I'm getting a call from Pesterchum.

Redstone promptly pulls a laptop out of his pants, and opens Pesterchum.

ultimataCommander has been pestered by generalTrickster.

GT: Ahahahahahahaha.

GT: You sounded like a mom right there.

GT: Or a teacher.

UC: You called me.

GT: Yes.

UC: Just to say that.

UC: YOU'RE SUCH A GOD DAMN INSUFFERABLE PRICK.

UC: I [ERROR 404] SWEAR, ONCE I AM DONE BEATING THE [ERROR 404] OUT OF THIS [ERROR 404] OF A LADY, I WILL KILL YOU! BE LUCKY THAT YOU'RE GOD TIER!

UC: [ERROR 404] YOU MADDIE!

GT: Cool.

generalTrickster has stopped pestering ultimataCommander.

Redstone closes the laptop, and stuffs it in his pants.

Redstone uses his RAGE and his Nerf Bat to create a baseball field full of fans. Vargas is crushed to the literal size of a baseball. A time clone pitcher takes the Vargas baseball to start the game. Destiny is there as a commentator for some reason.

A time clone attempts to use his signature fastball to take out Redstone right away! He throws it, but too bad, Redstone hits it, and it's a HOME RUN! 1st base, 2nd, 3rd, and score!

Wait was that baseball Vargas?

[CHAGNED TO NULL]

Edit:Ah, right. Well, Redstone, I am a creature that has mastered the art of reflection attacks, and copying them. I am also built like glass and one solid hit could knock me out, but I have mad dodging skills. I am made of mirrors and hold a sign that has the same words as my profile pic on my chest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom