Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MrMirrorMan

Heads up: unlike DTG2, DTG0 has a two post cap. You may want to start charging from your first post so you can fit all of your charges in. Your charges are interesting and quite cool. I prefer the entity version, and alchemies with charged attacks are complex and not used in 0 as far as I know (and 2 in extension, apart from Nimble's Tuba and Erelye's Hazel Wand). Ask Tazz (or Crystal) more about them. They seem pretty decent if you can get them to work, though, but Madness has the ability to go horribly wrong (which is good for me), and the Fall seems slightly UP, albeit annoying. So yeah, entities.

We haven't used Pesterchum for several months, and referenced it for a while in universe, apart from Redstone and I think myself. We use discord / the in game chat now, but the general rule for DTG is that you only use the GCATU system: your two-word handle is abbreviated to a two letter term with the the first and second words beginning with G, C, A, T, or U. The general formatting is like this:

arachnidsGrip [AG] began trolling gallowsCalibrator [GC]
AG: It looks like tonight we will have to 8reak our truce. Or at least suspend it. Hope you don't mind!
GC: HOW DO YOU F1GUR3 TH4T

We do replace trolling with pestering, though.

As an AZ n00b, your job is to get to the big tree (Yggdrasil) to stop Uzi using it for her purposes, which is likely to turn your genocidal crusade of killing godmodders (which you technically are) around to likely obiliterate you and probably everybody non-PZ, and possibly everybody PZ from reality, which I don't disagree with as you may have been one of the cataclysts of her insanity. There's also some eldritch thing in Yggdrasil, that's likely working with or using Uzi for its plans, which are probably cool.

Yes, I'm PZ.

Anyway, your other and more important job is to kill UserZero to 'prevent' reality from breaking down or something like that, although it's either reset or breakdown, so the current reality dies or dies. This dies directly in with the whole Yggdrasil thing, and hurting Uzi pushes you further towards Yggdrasil anyway.

62 pages ago, counting the first thread, Uzi blew up Earth. The AZes then resummoned Earth and we decided to go slam it back into your faces. As such, one of your current jobs is to create shields to prevent us from slamming Earth into your faces.

Minor things include a boss being summoned by UserZero that you likely want to deal with, Richard trying to not sink into irrelevance seeing as he's the most incompetent godmodder of any game considering his rank, and also Judecca coming next update.
/null

Last edited:
"Okay, not much to do waiting for the next boss to show up, might as well do something, hmmm."
Super pulls out a coin
"Heads I attack New Earth Tails I build a barrier"
Super Flips the coin and...
"Heads, OK, I wonder?"
Super brings his hands together at his side as a sphere of energy appears between them
"Kamehameha!"
Super releases the energy sphere at New Earth
"Wow that actually worked, neat."
Charges:
The SOUL Thief 14/50

=Post (1/2)=
(13 / 20) Boost Ring
(20 / 50) Lightswitch Rave (+3, Star)
+3 to Star

=Action=
The Sleuth creates an Armistyx pipe, and flings it into the air via usage of more Armistyx-based shenanigans. This pipe manages to intercept the energy ball that Supercool fired towards Earth, and redirects it down towards... a pipe system. The energy ball hurdles through a funnel, and is blasted through a network of pipes, the glow of the energy ball bright and obvious, shining through whatever cracks might've been in the pipes. The energy ball is then flung into a gigantic pinball machine, where it begins to get flung around.

...Like a pinball.

The Sleuth then grabs an ordinary burlap sack, then proceeds to clobber The Caster with it. He then empties the not-aforementioned bars of gold from the burlap sack, and stuffs The Caster in it, and flings him. into the pinball machine. Inside the machine, The Caster is combo'd by the energy ball. Suddenly, the energy ball manages to engage multi-ball mode, which causes a photocopier to create a copy of the energy ball. Water is then added to this energy ball, hydrating it. This happens multiple times. The Caster is then combo'd by a swarm of energy balls, until the Sleuth accidentally trips over the wire that powered the Pinball machine.

Then for literally no reason, the Pinball machine explodes. Of course, if this needs to target the Bone Cage first, it will.

=???=
The Sleuth then opts to be hip like everyone else on the server and summon somebody into the server. He quickly picks up a book called "How to Ritual for Dummies", and eventually decides as to what he should do.

First, The Sleuth runs off in a random direction to find a beach. After rummaging around for a few moments, he finds some Sea Glass, which totally wasn't made via application of flamethrowers to sand or threatening the sea. The Sleuth then carefully balances the pieces of sea glass. In a really-slow process, he manages to create a sculpture of an eyeball. Then, just to make it more "blinded" like the ritual guide suggested, he takes the Armistyx and slashes it straight open, making it "blinded".

Next, the Sleuth pulls out that same flamethrower that he may or may not have used on the sea. He adds a special fuel to the flamethrower, and incinerates the sea-glass eye with a puff of colorless flames. The sculpture, still somehow holding together after both an Armistyx slash and being on fire, melts into a puddle. The Sleuth then walks into the newly formed puddle.

SCIENCE. Or something.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have an update finished! The Caster has arrived, as well as the new wave of AZ Terrors-and Richard has given EVERY PLAYER Armor Piercing, which is very welcome considering the BF entities have given themselves some seriously dangerous buffs and could start buffing the Caster's minions.

@MrMirrorMan : Welcome to the game! the last update is on Page 4, and that's finished. I'm sorry, Life has a way of forcing me away from updates. If you have any questions, ask freely, and do check out the Discussion Thread. By the way, quite noble of you to attempt a read-through of the whole thing, I haven't even done that. I salute you, my good man!

Pteranodon Gunner 3/35

I lazily chuck a shopping cart filled with cinder blocks at Frankenstein's Pokemon. The cinder blocks somehow manage to turn into termites 5 seconds after impact with _, a wooden cylinder is placed somewhere randomly in it's body, and the termites do as termites do and eat through the wooden cylinder as fast as they can. Now seeing my chance, I shoot a laser rifle that appeared out of nowhere perfectly through the hole that was already formed by the termites, which does nothing! So after realizing I did nothing, I instead opt to throw the laser rifle at Frankenstein's Pokemon, and then I hire a street performer to perform karate on Frankenstein's Pokemon, which ends up with him breaking all his bones. I then pick him up and throw him at it. Lastly, I throw one last thing at it, which just so happens to be a keyboard! Made of bombs! In a crate! That's on fire! Which is actually just a box of bombs that's on fire! Once throwing it, it explodes and we both get sent flying to opposite ends of the battlefield.

Well, the Pro-Zeros now have a pretty major summon on their hands.

Action 1/2

Shock Trooper Part B: 36/50
An Era of Peace: 31+18=49!/50

Wow, my goodness! I've received a lot of +Assists.

I +Assist crystalcat.

Rotik Nexusruin [Lvl.9 Assault Rifle]: 8/10
Shielder's Salvation [Lvl.7 Medigun']: 8/8 COMPLETE!
Sky's Edge [Lvl.7 Axe]: 8/8 COMPLETE!

The Shielder's Salvation and Sky's Edge are complete! Feel free to describe them. If possible, I manipulate the Shielder's Salvation to be able to shield a group of entities from projectile attacks during an Uber, but also to a long Uber time to compensate.

That Bone Cage is preventing us from attacking the enemy-summoner directly, so I figure that I'll take a few hacks at it first! I use my old Night Edge axe to sideswipe at the bars of the Bone Cage in a woodcutting motion, hopefully weakening the structure!

Also, just asking, are there any players on my side right now that are potent psykers? Because I might need you guys in a second.

Über (Super Prototype Medigun): 2/9 [IIIIIIIII]
Sanity:
9/100

Last edited:
((super earth orb thingy)) AND zero point magic generator = Stoneheart 7/11
Vi Naturae AND energy condenser 4/8
Superosque AND energy condenser 5/8
25/20 for a space station
25/50 for an open deal?
50/50 for Initiation. The winds of change are howling... (charge slot locked: prepare for pain)
+3 to crystal

The Elemental King continues smashing away at the bone cage, pulling the great battering ram back on pins made of granite and slate...
The OP King decides that's not really fast enough, and snaps their "fingers".
The battering ram explodes violently, sending stone shards every which way.
The Elemental King blinks a few times, confused as to what happen, but shrugs, launches a few more rocks at the bone cage, and loses interest.

"Huh, new boss, neat, okay, gonna call in a favor"
A giant bagel falls on The Bone Cage
"Okay bagel god we're even now"
Charges
The SOUL Thief 15/50

~Charges~
That's Pretty Boss. 19/50
Psychedelia 12/25
Who gives a damn about paradoxes anyway? the answer to the ultimate question of life the universe and everythin/50 (+3 from crüsher)

~Alchemy~
(Void Shotgun || Light Sphere) && Magnifying Glass && Solar Flare = Antiflamer (Level 20 - 4/11)
Air Necklace && Liquid Perseverance && Regeneration Bead && Greater Potion of Regeneration = Second Wind (Level 14 - 3/8)

1+ to Revan, and +2 to Talist

Eris places a tortilla down, fills it with the silly names from earlier, adds a sprinkle of paradox-induced salt, before folding it up into a burrito. She then skewers the burrito on the Divine Godblade, cooks it with holy fire, and gives it to the Earth to eat. It does so, and in thanks it instantly creates a another, Earth-sized burrito for Eris. Despite loving burritos, she declines, and unfolds the burrito to act as a shield for the Earth.

BURRITO BARRIER SUMMONED.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you're asking if there is anything else I desire? ɸ, if it wouldn't add to the cost, a Magetear Droplet and some Liquid Starlight would be quite nice to have. If we can do that, I'm ready for a mark.

Ford takes out a Purple Crystal and some Black Gel. He puts on some blackened gloves, and shoves the two together, over the Bone Cage. Green liquid replaces the Crystal and Gel that was there, and the liquid dissolves the bone cage.

+3 The Scribe

The Army: 3/20
The Puppet Commander: 3/25
Your Pal: 2/50

Hypethrusters || Demonic Matrix = Hypefernal Thrusters (Level 8: 5/5 DONE)
Cockpit || Richard Taglock = Godpit (Level ?: 1/?)
I want to see if the Taglock jumps everything to level 25.

Ultracondensed Bedrock^2 Wall
Infinity Sided Dice (UNUSABLE)
Demonic Matrix
Lucky Tea
Demon Blood Shard
Raspberry Pi
Empty Taglocks
Richard Taglock
Popcorn
Bane of Lapis
Ender Matrix
Journal #-1
Black Hole in a Jar
Tome of Knowledge Unwritten
18 Bedrock^2 Ingots

Last edited:
I place a trillion emoji stickers on the Earth 2.0.

The Informant puts The Caster in a chokehold with the Fightsabre.

Cascade: 39/50

The Clathrate Gun: 11/50

Secret of the Gungeon: 11/50

WIP Alchemies
Dagger && The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall && (Rain Cloud II Dagger) = Daggerfall 6/8
Hydra Mask || Broadsword = Hydra Blade 3/5
Double Edged Dog Ingot Spear && Titanidog Axe Blades && Wood Cover = Titanidog Battleax 3/6

Supports
+2 Cyan, +1 Nomble

Charges
Knight Time 36/50
It's Just a Game 16/50
A ton of Fishies on Earth 37/50

Import THIS; {
import TechyShield2.0;

} EXECUTE(NULL);

THIS.DIE();

This creates a shield around New Earth/Earth 2.0.

Last edited:
He's still not back...
Ford finds the weakest Earth II shield, and repairs it with Black Gel.

+3 Redstonetam15

The Army: 4/20
The Puppet Commander: 4/25
Your Pal: 4/50 (+1 Redstone)

Cockpit || Richard Taglock = Godpit (Level ?: 2/?)
Crossbow || (Dynamite || Black Gel) = Biogenesis (Level ?: 1/?)

Hypefernal Thrusters
Ultracondensed Bedrock^2 Wall
Infinity Sided Dice (UNUSABLE)
Demonic Matrix
Lucky Tea
Demon Blood Shard
Raspberry Pi
Empty Taglocks
Richard Taglock
Popcorn
Bane of Lapis
Ender Matrix
Journal #-1
Black Hole in a Jar
Tome of Knowledge Unwritten
18 Bedrock^2 Ingots

Alchemies
Ira Warded Jar && Rune of Wrath && SCP-1133-2 && Iron Key = Grimm's End (Lv. 12, 4/7)
Energy Collector Mk4 > Fine = Energy Collector Mk5 (Lv. 6, 2/4)
Energy Condenser && 10x Overclocker Upgrade = Overclockable Energy Condenser (Lv. 8, 3/5)

Charges
Project M12-The Typographer (46/50)
Project M14-The Speedcuber (14/50)
Project M16-Power Level (2/50)
+3 to TwinBuilder

Modules
AIOtGGE.png
uLcS8VJ.png
h6FsMOT.png

VxTrhzi.png
c7LtalO.png
33R6Eez.png

Xwt7rW5.png
RWYMHzC.png
VhFLaEu.png

- -
AIOtGGE.png
: Generating light level 80.
- -
VxTrhzi.png
: 0/40,000 EMC. Receiving light level 80. Generating 20,000 EMC per post; transferring 10,000 EMC into
Xwt7rW5.png
, 10,000 EMC into
c7LtalO.png
- -
c7LtalO.png
: 151,000/409,600,000 EMC. Receiving 10,000 EMC per post from
VxTrhzi.png
. Transferring no EMC.
- -
Xwt7rW5.png
: Condensing nothing. 29,961/1,000,000 EMC. Receiving 10,000 EMC per post from
VxTrhzi.png
- -
RWYMHzC.png
: Contains nothing. Receiving items from
Xwt7rW5.png
- -
uLcS8VJ.png
: Receiving sunlight. Generating 81,920 EU per post. Transferring 81,920 EU per post to
h6FsMOT.png
- -
h6FsMOT.png
: 2,287,776/320,000,000 EU. Receiving 81,920 EU per post from
uLcS8VJ.png
. Transferring 106 EU per post to
33R6Eez.png
- -
33R6Eez.png
: Receiving 106 EU per post as power supply from
h6FsMOT.png
- -
VhFLaEu.png
: Being powered and operated by
33R6Eez.png

Action
I invoke the power of Frank Morris, god of cubing.

One 3D printed 22x22 cube for each of the 22x22's positions, or around 66 tresquinquagintasescentillion cubes form a massive barrier around the Earth. Within that barrier is a barrier made of a clone of Oskar van Deventer's 17x17 cube for every 17x17 permutation, which is around 66 quinquagintatrecentillion cubes. Within that barrier is another barrier made of MoYu 13x13 cubes, one for each 13x13 permutation (eight ducentillion cubes); within that is a barrier made of prototype V-Cube 11s, one for each 11x11 position (108 quadragintacentillion), then the same for Shengshou 10x10 cubes (82 quinquacentillion), then the same for V-Cube 9s (14 unnonagintillion), then Shengshou 8x8s (35 unseptuagintillion), then MoYu AoFu 7x7s (19 duoquinquagintillion), then Shengshou 6x6s (157 septentrigintillion), then Rubik's 5x5s (282 tresvigintillion), then ShengShou 4x4s (7 quattordecillion). A bunch of Maru Nano 3x3 Cubes (43 quintillion) and 2x2 MoYu LingPo cubes (3,674,160) float around on the inside.

Entity Orders
The Glitch Abomination brutally glitches out on Frankenstein's Pokemon.

Last edited:
Reverse Von Karma 28/50
6-[53]-8-16-16-8-23-[23-53] 6-{7}-[8]-{7}-[7]-53-'22-39 10/50
Collectionism 9/50
Rose's Sword && Real Knife && Discourse Essence = Steven's Knife 2/??
Ten Duel Commandments && Red/Green Shades = Ten Split Commandments 2/??
16,000/125,000 Lv. 3
+3 Bomber
I prepare to attack the Genesis Dog, but am interrupted by Steven viciously stabbing it with his knife.

The Interface: ================================================== 49/50 [ATTACK]
The Campfire: ================================================== 50/50 (+9 from Cobalt, +5 from the Godmodder and Krill)

(+3 from jondanger, +1 from Bomber and MrMirrorMan IN RESERVE, USING...)

I +3 Battlefury. I use the +5 in reserve to assist Battlefury.

Ultra Greed, Saint of Clutch, accepts his fate. Sandfall Ampersand controls the Every-Dimension Portal, somehow forcing it to use Heat Death on the Bone Cage. Ampersand also controls Vargas to use Heat Death on the Avenger. Sandfall Ampersand himself uses The Zodiac on the Bone Cage, dealing damage and summoning The Player to the field for the next two turns as an invincible Neutral entity. The Almond Milk Elemental uses Got Milk on the Genesis Dog.

No, the Every-Dimension Portal is not summoning another entity; don't vote for it. The voting process starts again when the Almond Milk Elemental is killed.

The Scribe steps back, looking at Erelye and regarding him with awe. "A being speaking in amethyst, wrapped in the stars. You... All those weeks ago, in Grayhold. The citadel floating in the eldritch warp. You were the one who read my Journal! The one who commented on the Fool's Massacre of Kyoto, of the Red Dragon! The..." The Scribe's gaze shifted. "The mimes."

The Scribe takes out his Journal, writing down the words in code that the sheep uttered mere minutes ago. "I must say, I'm impressed. You're capable of making quite an entrance, Mr...." The Scribe pauses, struggling to find a name. "Erelye. Yes. That was your name, right? Kalare Erelye." The Scribe adjusts his glasses. "I've heard you're a great dealmaker, Erelye. And it has come to my attention that you are an unstoppable beckoner of knowledge. With that in mind, I have some items I wish to acquire from you."

The Scribe takes out his pen and draws five symbols in thin air. They take life in the form of replicas of ink. I require a pen that can write in the tongue of conquerors. The words they utter will come to blazing life before the crowd of the gullible, and all will be torn asunder. I require the Perfect Immortal Cell; a shimmering beacon of all that is wrong with the world. An experiment to create infinite power gone awry. I require an Abyssal Terminal from which I can manipulate the darkness resting behind the code of reality. The layers unmentionable living side by side amongst us; the powers that be - they will not escape my grasp. I require nine Vats of Ink that can illuminate objects held in a box that should not exist. Shedding light through darkness on items that blend in perfectly with the background static of reality. And lastly, I require an Amethyst Key that can grant me complete access to your Citadel whenever I choose, but only when I am asleep. My mindscape duplicate can do whatever it pleases inside the Citadel, but it cannot leave to other dimensions, and cannot exit until I wake up of my own accord.

The Scribe waves his hand, and the images disperse. He nods solemnly. "Of course, I am well aware that deals are a two-way street. And so, I must ask, Erelye. What is it that you desire from me?"

I focus this attack. If this isn't finished by time Tazz skeledops, please requote it when I DO finish it. I don't want to go another turn without attacking, but I'll have to be idle for a while.

Seeing as the Scribe is now off making a deal in a remote forest somewhere, Uncle Grandpa once again decides to hold down the fort and make an attack! Uncle Grandpa hops over to the Bone Cage meatshielding the Caster - even though, to be completely technical, the Bone Cage is boneshielding it. There's no meat on these bones! At least, there isn't yet. Uncle Grandpa decides that the Bone Cage would be better off if it was sentient.

Uncle Grandpa tells the Caster about this excellent new medical procedure that could turn the Bone Cage into a Human Cage! Flesh, blood, organs, and skin would form around the miscellaneous bones of the Bone Cage, making the Cage completely sentient and able to block attacks much more efficiently! The Caster thinks about this for a while and decides that it's worth a shot. Uncle Grandpa takes the Bone Cage into the UG RV, and the two don't come out for several minutes.

Abruptly, the sounds of whirring machinery, inhuman screams, kazoos, slide whistles, falling meteors, howling wind, squelches of flopping flesh, and other miscellaneous oddities burst out from the UG RV, which itself is heavily shaking and threatening to tip over. After the racket sounds like it can't get any worse, there is a pleasant ding sound, followed by a "That was easy!" that could only come from a Staples™ Easy Button™. The doors to the UG RV open up, and the Caster's Bone Cage is chucked out of it. What pops out of the van transcends human anatomy.

Many of the bones had no qualms about normal human anatomy. They were stitched together at odd angles and from various sources - parts of the skull connected to ribs, which connected to legs, and those leg bones connected to finger bones. Which means that the humans resulting from those bones are completely inhuman freaks that resemble stitched-together body parts, screaming and writhing in absolute agony. The Caster is horrified at the display, begging Uncle Grandpa to relieve the humans from their misery in any way he can. Uncle Grandpa agrees to this, taking a massive saw and cutting the humans off of the Bone Cage. He then lights a match, burning them alive into ash.

It's only after Uncle Grandpa leaves that the Caster realizes a tone of bones were taken off of the Cage, and it's now weaker.

Last edited:
From now on I'll be highlghting important things in my posts with Cyan so that people can focus on core points if they don't want to read through the miscellaneous fluff.

Action 2/2

Shock Trooper Part A: 50/50
[STORED]
Shock Trooper Part B: 36/50
An Era of Peace: 50/50
COMPLETE!

I +Assist
crystalcat.

Rotik Nexusruin [Lvl.9 Assault Rifle]: 9/10
Shielder's Salvation [Lvl.7 Medigun']: 8/8
COMPLETE!
Sky's Edge [Lvl.7 Axe]: 8/8 COMPLETE!

I place An Era of Peace into charge-storage if possible, just like Shock Trooper Part A. Also, I completed this charge back on the other forum, so don't panic when you see the 50-post charge pop up out of nowhere.

Urgh, I don't feel very good as of now.

I do.
Shut up! You're not even supposed to take over at this moment, you irredeemable slaughter-addict.

Anyways, time to go on crowd control! I manage to equip a Grenade Launcher and
fire a salvo of impact grenades into the group of Liches. This group attack will split the damage of the attack evenly between the two!

Also, just asking, are there
any players on my side right now that are able psykers? Because I might need you guys in a second.

Über (Super Prototype Medigun): 2/9 [IIIIIIIII]
Sanity:
8/100

Last edited:
Nyarlathotep's influence creeps back to the Earth creating a bizarre barrier that one would think never possible. It reeks of Chaos Magic swirling about in a multi-color explosion of light. Even the Colors from Out of Space mingles within the known light spectrum. It glows and shimmers with a radiant beauty both glorious and terrifying. Purple flows past Octrane, Blue swims away Hovoloo. Black doesn't exist (the color, not the Black) and is somehow still present. This cause a few intelligent colors to get uncomfortable and get defensive. The mishmash of color itself is one that any artist worth their salt would die to paint for. This barrier has a unique property befitting of Nyarlathotep, the tricky sob. What ever attack strikes this barrier will become weakened even beyond the its HP. So any attack more than its health bar will be wasted upon it. It seems highly useful against the slew of attacks that are being hurled at the newborn planetoid. You can almost hear the faint laughter of the Outer God responsible for this barrier. Mostly because he is laughing.

Nyarlathotep then looks at the OP King and smiles at him.

Our time draws near, and the fun will start with our Vessel now ready. I can't wait. Just don't forget about our deal.

Charges

Deal with an Outer God : 50/50 (+2 Toast, charge locked)

Heheheh 10/50

A Smiling God 4/50

Assists

+3 to Monkier

Alchemiter

Tendril of an Outer God && Alchemiter = Grimdarkimitter 8/11

Last edited:
==== ooc =====

Ultra Sledgehammer || (Lightning Hammer && Amethyst Flame) && Fish Guitar && Laser Crystal shards && (The Black Sword && Concentrated Avaritine) && (Ultra Shovel && Magetear) = 3/9 Xolotl
Xolotl: An ornate warhammer composed of a shining vesperium. Matrices and lattices have been inscribed into the head of the hammer with a combination of avaritine and magetear, the latter of which providing an additional method of combat, if mere swings fail to suffice. The weapon itself is a small furnace burning with amethyst flames, and outputting inordinately vast amounts of radiation as a result. A single swing of the hammer can shatter masses of atomic bonds around you, and release the energy in the form of blasts of unearthly lightning, rending flesh from bone.
Name and description made by Erelye.

(Torch && (Magetear Droplet && Concentrated Avaritine)) && Amethyst Flame = 5/8 The Refiner's Fire [15]
The Refiner's Fire: An eternally burning torch of some multicolored flame. When applied to organic matter, the fire will warm their core, bestowing upon them a Refinement for a short time. When applied to inorganic matter, the flame will transmute and liquify it, pouring forth infinite curtains of magma. Through the Refiner's Fire comes rebirth.
Magic 8-Ball && Eyepatch || (Magetear Droplet && Sign of Perthro == Primordial Ichor) && (Evocation Lens && Amethyst Flame) == Stasis Awakening 2/9 Level 27

Stasis Awakening: An eyepatch, of sorts, adorned with seven lenses made of glass fused with the purest magetear. This set of lenses permits for user to see beyond the facades and lies of the plane of men. From the lowest scum to the grandest synchophant, their lies and half-truths mean nothing. No finely-made facade or falsitude will fool the bearer of its arcane knowledge. From their husk comes the truth, like a phoenix from the ashes, and with it, the purest enlightenment.

I swap Richard's banhammer with a pineapple.

That's it.

Crown of Hatred || (Amethyst Flame && Agonized Soul) == Crown of Damnation.

Crown of Damnation: Blazing cosmic destruction infused with the unmitigated suffering derived from those damned by the Amethyst Flame, the Crown of Damnation feasts on the vitality of its owner's victims, in a manner akin to a grisly dreamcatcher, stealing souls away at the brink of death.

Railgun || (Massive Blaze Rods && Amaranthine Embers) && (Magma Cream && Magetear Droplet) == Haunt Muskie. Haunt Muskie: Modified corotite railgun of some description, reinforced by four charred blaze rods. The advanced device is greased with magma cream, and charged with stellar concentrate. When loaded with Charred Rods acquired from the crystallization of knowledge swirls upon a special form of blaze rod, the Haunt Muskie fires out cosmically-charged unstable pikes formed from fused charred rods coated in the violaceous embers of the abyss. Upon spearing an enemy, the pike will detonate itself, blasting forth a wave of amethystine fire and charred shrapnel, neither of which make distinction between friend or foe.

ЫИ && Radiation && Saurite & Amethyst Flame

Liquid starlight && (Magic Cue Ball && Crystal Ball) || Orb

The Lie of Civilization. The Lie of Civilization: A pale blue assault rifle embedded with a number of rubies burning with violaceous embers. Upon first use of the weapon, your physical form is indelibly cursed by frozen sorceries. Until your next death, you are naught but a mindless gunslinging beast supercharged with the secrets of snow, incapable of naught but combat. The weapon itself fires a barrage of heat-consuming blasts of pure energy. Wield frozen anarchy, if you so wish.

(Magetear Droplet && Amethyst Flame && Resin Residuum) && Liquid Starlight == Cosmic Cardiocrystal. Cosmic Cardiocrystal: A warmed and unrefined hunk of a shimmering stellar gemstone. The core of the crystal is but a hollow, filled up with a peculiar liquid broken dream. Illusory images and dripping perceptions swirl about in the depths of the cardiocrystal, awaiting impending manipulation. O'er broken dreams and shattered eyes, eldritch thought can once more rise.

((Captain's Guardian && Liquid Starlight) && Arjwani Generators) && (Beam Projecter && Giant Energy Orb projecter) && (Ameythst Flame && Blast Armor) == The Risk of Rain. The Risk of Rain: A monolithic many-barreled plasma rifle glowing with amethyst light. When the trigger is pulled, The Risk of Rain proceeds to consume the plasma of the nearest aligned star via a remote matter translocator fired into orbit beforehand, firing it out in the form of an ungodly barrage of fiery death. The byproduct of this deadly weapon is the output of ammunition cartridges in the form of large amounts of mercurial gases. In time, this will result in horrific acidic rain, and nigh-unlivable terrain. If you manage to consume a star with your fire, The Risk of Rain will draw upon the atmosphere of the planet you are currently inhabiting, leading to potential mass-extinction events through holes in the atmosphere. Not a weapon to be taken lightly.

[(Throne ++ Radiation) || Amethyst Flame, Throne || (Nuclear Throne Replica && (Amethyst Flame && Dispersal Vent) && Antigravity Generator)] == The Throne of Decay

Upon each, a throne, seemingly crafted to suit the needs of some variety of beings. The Mage did not bother himself with fourteen of the stoppers, so to speak. No, they were not vital at this moment. He stared at the throne directly across from the gateway. Upon it, a wretched being, appearing to be the source of some unholy aberration Decaying, maddened, omniscient. It spoke. “Wйи кцмии тцлмwзя кфмхцw, зйви еарзф пйы кйвqвы ми рцсйз Wомкдвмw?”

Trident || (Amethyst Flame && The Heretic's Mark) == The Logician. The Logician: A bronze trident seared black by an occult flame. The metal is inscribed over and over again with the sign of the Heretic. The internal arcane structure of the device is designed to scan a potential battlefield's combatants, observing their souls. If a particular frequency is detected in the markings of a soul, contact with the target will merely pierce their physical form. However, contact with any entity or being lacking this particular frequency will unload an unholy amount of energy into the target, temporarily using their soul as the base for a rift directly into the Inky Abyss. However, in order to release this energy into a target, the wielder must first collect the natural chaotic order of existence, for a time amounting to a standard day, usually.

Splinter Gun && (Crossbow Bolt && Crystal Plague) == Hellion. Hellion: A compact splinter gun constructed with a pale steel and hazel wood. When loaded with fully-operational turquoise crystal prisons, Hellion will fire shards of a contained foulness at your target. In the event that a shard touches another living entity, it will inflict upon it a sickness, of sorts, spreading it across the field of battle with every successful strike from either victim or wielder. Of course, a sizable enough minority of Crystal Plagues contain categorically threatening content which, if loaded into Hellion, will force the hand of the Interdimensional Police Department. They will ambush you before you pull the trigger, and occupy your time for a good few days.

(Potion 000 Brimstone) && Magetear Droplet == Zye. Zye: A black tarlike substance contained within a vial. When applied to any sentient being, zye will immediately seep into their essence, and introduce a vile darkness to their being. This darkness with force them into submitting to the rule of ██. None shall resist your might, and the Flame shall prevail.

ultra Auto Heavy Crossbow && Magetear Infused Hazel Wood) && (Heavy Bolt && Magetear Infused Hazel Wood && Ophidium && Amethyst Flame) = Punitive Arbalest

Punitive Arbalest: A heavy hazel crossbow of some description, dripping with the small amounts of magetear sealed within it. The actual bolts are of the finest ophidium-tipped burning amethyst hazel, designed to impale as many organic targets as possible without striking an obstacle. All you need do is muster the strength the utilize the gargantuan arbalest, and you will be a god.

Gatling Slugger || (Blast Furnace && Amethyst Flame) && Augustan Seed == The Translocator. The Translocator: Modified shell weapon containing a small furnace in the barrel. When loaded with ingots of metal, the device will melt them down, and infuse them with a recondite purpose. Upon pulling the trigger, the Translocator will shoot out globs of molten metallic slag infused with eldritch thought in the general direction you were aiming at. Upon being struck, an entity will likely note that the slag has become organic in nature, and is using their life force as a host vessel to grow an unearthly servant.

Blood Hammer || (Magetear Droplet && Liquid Starlight) == Lilith In Starlight. Lilith In Starlight: A large warhammer composed of some tenebrite alloy, exuding a peculiar thorny black smoke. The faces are coated in a peculiar dripping substance whispering to you of interstellar dreams, long-lost euphoria, and the will of Hra'iasasid. The device itself pierces most conventional forms of armor, temporarily searing through their concepts to strike at the very being of the victim, inflicting them with a peculiar Corruption. While the implement itself deals relatively little damage, the Corruption and piercing tend to alleviate that. Each and every strike is fueled by the life-force of the wielder. If the wielder is immortal, the weapon will fail to function.

August 28, 2016

====== semi-useful junk. =======

The Saints row [7]
Gemblade [8?]
Life-Drain spellbook [5]
Gravity Gauntlet [7]
Brutal Boss Buster Breaker Basher or BBBBB lvl 8
bATTLEFURYS tEMMIE aRMOR?!!?!?111 11/11 lvl 10 Passive: 1+ armor
Falls [9] >fine of the Gravity Gauntlet
Wright [7]
Gambler's Gredideir [5] Special: Rolls a dice to determine the number of rockets fierd
The Hero's Sword [10][/p]
The True Hero's Sword (Level 15: 16/16).
Unh0iing[/p]
Concentrated Avaritine: A bizarre burning golden fluid composed primarily of pure greed essence, and molten gold. The fluid, when vaporized, emits ancient refiner's fumes, which elevate the value of anything they touch, transmuting it into a higher state of being. Level 9.
Augustan Seed: A round, knotted ball of a particular type of ancient hazel wood. Cracks are dotted along the surface, emitting an unearthly amethyst light. The seed is unusually warm to the touch. Level 20 as well.
Amethyst Flame: A swirl of ever-morphing flame that takes on the hue of infinite shades of violet. The stuff radiates an immensely potent aura, that of knowledge incarnate. They occasionally flicker with an inky darkness. Level 10.
Magetear Droplet: A compressed drop of pure magetear, composed of a full bucket's worth. The formless substance glows with a cosmic background, peering into the stellar realm beyond the mortal world. Level 15.

Charges
11/50 4+ From uz
30/50 The Campfire +4 from Consumer of all 4+ From uzi
21/50 no idea 4+ From uz

3+ to consumer

[p]Charge Pool: The Dog will use one 1+ from each plus, and use it to charge an ability. The rest will be given to random players, or converted into extra dog-only Stock[/p]

Stock: Starts with 1. Start[/p]
Machine part: Starts with 1.[/p]
Bullets/bombs: Starts with 0.[/p]
All immunitys are temp. or can be surpassed with a strong enough debuff.[/p]
Fast Clock. Immunity to slowing or time-based. effects granted to target. Requires a "stock"
Regeneration Potion. Give target regen. 1 stock.[/p]
Poison Potion. Poison Target. 1 stock. Will only use if told via costumer.
Dispenser: 2 machine parts. Provides healing, and provides 1+s to one entitys charge.
Level Two: 4 parts. Heal two targets, and 2+ one entity, or 1+ two.
Level three: 6 parts. Provides minicrits, in addition to 3 healing targets, and 3+/1+x3
Antidote. Grants basic damage over time resist. Including such things as burning, oddly. Alternately, remove one stack of a strong enough debuff. Needs one stock. Does not cure mark of dog.[/p]
Minisentry: 1 Machine Part, attach a 5000 HP minisentry to the target. Minisentrys die with the target, and attack with 25% of the target's attack.[/p]
Sentry: 2 machine parts, 10000 HP, attachs to target. Same as mini sentry, except with 30% of targets attack.[/p]
[p]Level Two Sentry: 4 Mach. parts. Attachs to target. Same as above, except 20000 HP and 35% of targets attack.[/p]
[p]This will be expanded later.[/p]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom