Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
"thanks catman"

The soldier shoots Godmodder Prime with a Valve ray. It fries the "THREE" off his health bar with the sheer power of Gabe Newell's inability to count to three. At least that's what's supposed to happen.

He then congratulates JOEbob on getting the 420th post.
----
Heart of the Elements: 4/50 (+1 Catman)
CRYO: Hell freezes over.
Antarctic Reinforcement: 39/50
13/4.
+1 to Catman, +1 to Piono

The sky suddenly turns dark... You can see the stars... But the sun's still out... It's somehow like a night sky... But it's still daytime... Far off, you feel a presence... Something extremely powerful... It's a long ways off... But it's getting closer by the second... It won't be long until it arrives, whatever it is...

Catman8274: He's coming!

Pyramidion: Who's coming?

Catman8274: Oh, you'll see soon enough!

Catman8274 starts to think... he suddenly realizes something...

Catman8274: Wait a minute... Where's pionoplayer? We haven't seen him in forever...

Pyramidion: Don't know. He probably went off somewhere. You should probably make sure that Project Sneksus is still working right.

That he does... Even though it's technically not his entity... Hey... Someone has to look after it, right?

29/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+1 from Cyanogynist and Moniker)
2/25 [B] Temporal Armory

+1 to Cyanogynist and JOEbob

The Wallbuilder brands the Total Holiness Elder as fake news.

Pharon will generate some flamenados.

27/50 The Second And The Well
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

8/15 INTERLUDE 1: Fish 1+ Trickle
YOU ARE A WARSAW.
POLAND IS SPACE.
SPONGEBOB CAN INTO.
TECH 33.

1+ Tricke
1+ Revan

I once again send out a request to the other players of the game to aid me in protecting project Sneksus.

27/50 for Firepower
2/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to cyan and yveltalgaming

I point out that Project Sneksus's snake spawn rates were supposed to increase over time, and that Project Sneksus has been around for close to 15 rounds and STILL doesn't have enough firepower to even match a 30 post charge for attack power. I call into being the powers of positive rebalance to make the sneks actually start spawning in decent rates before the massive attack power that keeps being leveled at Project Sneksus wipes it off the face of this reality despite my best efforts to keep it alive.

I also chip off a small portion of Thomas Anderson's death to use as a shield against the waves of death and destruction that never seem to leave Project Sneksus alone. After all, as one of the snersons I get invited to the dinners occasionally, nobody will mind if I use some of the food leftovers for protecting one of the snerson consnerosy's projects.

15/30 Som Gai (+1 from DCCCV)
6/25 Pew Pew Guns are cool

+1 to @DCCCV and @pionoplayer

Siebold unoofs and summons an instant demonic ritual under the Total Holiness Ender. The demonic ritual happens, which causes that one thing from Extra Utilities 2 to happen. THE is mauled by the heavily buffed mobs which promptly burn in daylight.
You respawn! It eats your action, because you didn't actually formally respawn until now! I let you keep your chances this time, because I'm nice!

I call Hitonashi a veuronator.
Hitonashi is confused and decides to check a dictionary. It takes a while to reach the ve section but it is finally found...

Veuronator (Noun):
~ One who veuronates.

Drat, Hitonashi begins searching for veuronate, which is luckily right above veuronate.

Veuronate (Verb):
~ Practicing veuronation.

Not again!
Alright, this time he's prepared...

Veuronation (Noun):
~ The opposite of anti-veuronation.

You have to be :red:ing kidding me.
After another hour, Hitonashi finally finds the word he was searching for...

Anti-veuronation (Noun):
~ The opposite of veuronation.

How he didn't see this coming is beyond me. Pondering his own existence, Hitonashi stands there in a pensive mood, completely ignoring the FACT THAT I JUST SET THE DICTIONARY ON FIRE. It takes a while for him to notice but he is completely engulfed by flames, before a gigantic chest drops on him from the sky, crushing him completely. Inside the chest is a note, a note that Hitonashi cannot read for he is unfortunately dead, but I can.

To veuronate is to be tricked into searching for that very word in the dictionary, then distracted and then burned alive. Anyone who is successfully veuronated on will suffer from the Curse of Thomas Anderson, who if you can't tell is me. The curse causes a giant chest to squash them alive, a chest containing this very note. Who am I, you ask? Well, Thomas Anderson is just a pseudonym, but I am widely known for making the common dictionary that everyone seems to use. Of course, I had to curse it and throw in a couple Easter eggs for my best buds. So now that you have successfully veuronated someone, go on with your life. Do whatever it is you do. Shoo.

~ TA

Hitonashi takes 30,000 damage!

Clank: 8/50 <+1 from JOE>
Dank: 2/10

+1 to JOE, +1 to YV.

10/10 something. using!
a box of something appears. the box of something turns into a box of nothing, then into a box of raisins. the raisins reveal that they are very high in the raisin conspiracy, which runs parallel to the snerson conspiracy and manipulates peoples actions by giving them [reason/raison]s to do something. the raisons give many people really good raisons to purchase gold. a box of raisons falls into one of the goldmines, as long as it is alive the goldmines will make more gold. it has 12,000 HP and is in one of the mines, if the one its in dies, it dies. there are no identifiable differences.
NEW: raison or reason 2/? +1 tricklest
25/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game

+1 mirror +1 trickle
I repeat my entity orders from last round.
oh hey, sneksus isn't in the pit! air elementalist uses air aid on it, giving me a bunch of sneks. gold mine sells its gold for MONEY if gold does not automatically provide that shield effect. the raisins give reasons to people. horse thing used raohorse! he plays 'LCJ' and titles the episode 'capoosta upon battlefield'. a large capoosta is thrown at a tetolste sloun, and the tetolste sloun becomes enraged. the sloun gos on a ramprage. the ramprage awakens the ancient golems. the tetolste sloun is too tetolste, and crushes them. the golems skin is fasioned into armor. and so, raohorse gets armor.
note: capoosta= cabbage, tetolste is far, and sloun is elephant.
shadow horse thing uses lesser raohorse. it plays mario and waluigi, but gets bored before unlocking the waluigi thyme. as such, waluigi comes to the battlefield and yells at them that he's not giving them any thyme. they make a halfhearted attempt to steal some, succeed, and hand me some thyme. its a very small amount. dat is sad. the thyme is destroyed by some oregano, and an edgemaster starts screaming "VICTORY".
AC summoned. make him whatever you want.
I politely as the enforcer if I can provide him with my memorys and knowledge, so he will understand why i'm not evil. i do so if accepted, else I spend all 70 cents of my money and my action on convincing the universe to partially revert the skywall to its previous state, noting that shielding is no longer prohibited.

I also check the very bad grief seed's level and description.
You give a mine a raisin to exist. Your entities will do as you say will do as you say! 70 cents isn't enough for reality to release you're cool. You're going to need to become a billionaire for that! The Enforcer would rather not become your mind puppet, thank you very much.

Catman8274: It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

The Guardian, somehow, gives one of his boosts to Dungkaka. Don't ask. We're not sure how or why. We just know that he did. He looks at Pharon.

Catman8274: A pink Yharon. Heh. And I thought I'd seen everything! Obviously not as intimidating as the original... No offense, Pharon... But she's a very pretty and powerful dragon nonetheless!

Catman8274 reaches behind his back.

Catman8274: I think, perhaps, that it's time to start thinking...

He pulls out a Mark II Handheld Quantum Tunneling Device... better known... as a Portal Gun.

Catman8274: ...with portals!

He shoots a portal onto one of the walls of the pit and then another underneath Alpha. The Legion Archers then shoot arrows into the latter of the two.

24/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+2 from JOEbob, +1 from Moniker)

+1 to Dungkaka (again, not sure how) and Moniker
I casually take a SPIRIT that goes into ALCHEMIES. ill have you no that my dragon is best dragon good dragon strong dragon amaze dragon pretty dragon better than original scarier than original i will make it eat you

Alpha redirects the portals to lead to the Void! The arrows are quickly consumed!

The soldier takes the iPhone XD to the local Genius Bar. After a few minutes, the soldier takes the repaired iPhone XD out of the Genius Bar. It's just like brand-new.
The iPhone XD uses Surf on the PG faction.
----
Heart of the Elements: 2/50
Attack of the waifus.
Antarctic Reinforcement: 38/50
13/4.
+20,000 HP for synergy!

raison or reason 3/?
26/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 mirror +1 trickle
I greet bill cipher and ask him if he would be willing to protect my entitys which i need, noting that if he asks for something i judge reasonable in return, i will do it.
i spend my action making the skywalls ruins back into a functioning wall again. yipeeh. specifically, I conjure diamalloy mesh inside of it, strengthening it and filling gaps.
Bill Cipher would like to make a deal with you - give the Raohorse, Lesser Raohorse, AC, in addition to 25 Air and Earth energy to him, and he'll give your entities his special brand of assistance! All you need do is shake his hand. One level of skywall applied to the Elementalists.

*five paragraphs of useless RP*
*casual mention of the existence of the enemies that I am attacking just for the sake of having them there*
*ten more paragraphs of RP*

Oh, hey there! Didn't see you in the midst of all this useful RP. What do you want? A cup of tea? Well, I don't have tea.

What?! Can't you just let me RP in peace... and then use said RP to get cheap damage? Please? No?

Clank: 10/50 <+1 from JOE>
Dank: 3/10

+1 to JOE, +1 to Cyan.

<EXECUTEDOP>
Hm? It appears, that contained within that RP is... illegitimate content, the works! So bad. So sad. Not-Thomas, don't you understand? Actions such as typing those words are punishable with the horrors and violations of death, only not just death, permadeath! It's like death but it violates both common dignity and decency. Get some popcorn, because over a period of time, we're about to watch Not-Thomas Anderson die!

There's only one way to find out if you can kill what doesn't exist, after all!

Thomas Anderson is abruptly dragged from the Battlefield, onto some other place in the Voxel-Sandbox-Infiniminer-Ripoff-Minceraft server. He's kind of confused at this point. What sins has he committed? What has he done against this reality? Make ten million people worship a pie? Make a parody post? The first one is standard fair at this point in this hell, nothing illegal, but the second? That post is like, the most illegal thing in 7R. I thought JOE was the crime king, but this? This is like, demented transcendance.

Not-Thomas is thrown into a temple of some sort, where a group of men in the garb of the United Nations Subcommittee On 'Murica's Metachronistic Endeavours - the sneople who had their site in Michigan blown up. Not-Thomas stares at them. What, is he going to be cut up and served at McDonalds?

UNSOMME AGENT? #1: Completely right!
UNSOMME AGENT? #2: We feel that you'll be a quality meat specimen!
UNSOMME AGENT? #3: Us and the UNDISPUTED GODQUEEN OF REALITY go there to take a break at the end of every workshift!
UNSOMME AGENT? #4: You're gonna be on the plate!

UNDISPUTED GODQUEEN OF REALITY? Which one? There's lots, you know! Wait, no, they can't hear me. Wow. So bad. So sad. I think they'll be the stars of next execution. Anyway, the UNSOMME THRALLS of the UNDISPUTED GODQUEEN OF REALITY get out a massive frying plan (a plan that's on fire), and hit Not-Thomas in the head! He falls to the ground, lamenting the decadent state of today's society! He tries to drag the UNSOMME THRALLS into nonexistent, before hitting the ground, and kneeling down! Why is his life so bad? Why is his life so sad?

Thomas Anderson was never seen again, except by a bunch of wageslaves in the meat processing factor (where he's factorised into his constituent parts, for easy cooking!), and the UNSOMME THRALLS, and the UNDISPUTED DISPUTED GODQUEEN OF REALITY.

Character permakilled! Reroll!

oh no
i didunt see this coming
i cri evertim

/null;-;

(except for the fact that TA wasn't a real person anyway but instead a moniker used by a quadrillion people, but oh well)
you'll never see it coming
you'll see that my mind is too fast for eyes
you're done in, by then
by the time it's hit you, your last surprise

Catman8274: Meh... I've had worse deaths. The only thing that really sucks about it is that it's permanent. Unlike my... numerous deaths.

Rapture's Pyramidion: 573, to be precise.

Catman8274: How'd you know that?

Rapture's Pyramidion: I have sources.

Catman8274: Hm. Well, then... Hey, Cyan!

Catman8274 produces the Cryo Stone from one of his bags.

Catman8274: Catch!

Catman8274 throws the Cryo Stone to Cyanogynist (+1 to Cyanogynist's Heart of the Elements).

26/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+1 from Cyanogynist)
1/25 [B] Temporal Armory

+1 to Cyanogynist (for Heart of the Elements) and JOEbob
Cyan gets stoned!

3/50

3/50

+1 @TrickleJest

+1 @Catman8274

Alright. I might be in the trash, but if we're in this together, then we're making this EVEN WORSE together! What's the point of only being in ONE CAN'S worth of trash!?

I call the garbage truck. They pick up our trash can and drop us off at the dump. In the process, even more money falls out of our pockets. The dump is where the SUPER poor people live.
The Bad God Man say NONONONONO
The Bad God Man say Youre the real trash here punk
The Bad God Man say You are dead
The Bad God Man say So dead
The Bad God Man say The deadest
The Bad God Man say Sad man
The Bad God Man say Bad Man

PRINCIPALITY: so dead
so bad
PRINCIPALITY: huehue
so sad

ur ded

raison or reason 7/?+1 trickle +1 CM +1 cm
27/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
I build a wall of toiletpaper for my allies.
yes, I made a wall of toilet paper in real life. just for this.
TPT.png

I also search about lilith-like things again, and for copywrite law.
i am then informed that this is the 420'th post, and add a layer of pieces of paper with the meaning of life, the universe, and everything to the wall, giving people who attack the wall an existential crisis, hopefully.
420 is 42*10 after all.
okok

you search for things like lilith and copywrite

"thanks catman"

The soldier shoots Godmodder Prime with a Valve ray. It fries the "THREE" off his health bar with the sheer power of Gabe Newell's inability to count to three. At least that's what's supposed to happen.

He then congratulates JOEbob on getting the 420th post.
----
Heart of the Elements: 4/50 (+1 Catman)
Antarctic Reinforcement: 39/50
13/4.
You fry the THREE off his health bar, making him unable to count to three... damage!

oh noes

OH GOD

The sky suddenly turns dark... You can see the stars... But the sun's still out... It's somehow like a night sky... But it's still daytime... Far off, you feel a presence... Something extremely powerful... It's a long ways off... But it's getting closer by the second... It won't be long until it arrives, whatever it is...

Catman8274: He's coming!

Pyramidion: Who's coming?

Catman8274: Oh, you'll see soon enough!

Catman8274 starts to think... he suddenly realizes something...

Catman8274: Wait a minute... Where's pionoplayer? We haven't seen him in forever...

Pyramidion: Don't know. He probably went off somewhere. You should probably make sure that Project Sneksus is still working right.

That he does... Even though it's technically not his entity... Hey... Someone has to look after it, right?

29/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+1 from Cyanogynist and Moniker)
2/25 [B] Temporal Armory

+1 to Cyanogynist and JOEbob
You look after Sneksus, and make sure the snakes are well fed with all of the designer foods (lobster, like RICH corporate men should eat), and dressed in all of the designer brands, before patting them down and washing them! Piono comes back. I think he's happy with your work. Watch out for what's coming over the hill, though.

The Wallbuilder brands the Total Holiness Elder as fake news.

Pharon will generate some flamenados.

27/50 The Second And The Well
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

8/15 INTERLUDE 1: Fish 1+ Trickle
YOU ARE A WARSAW.
POLAND IS SPACE.
SPONGEBOB CAN INTO.
TECH 33.

1+ Tricke
1+ Revan
The T.H.E. brands you as FAKE NEWS, for not being Donald Trump enough!

I once again send out a request to the other players of the game to aid me in protecting project Sneksus.

27/50 for Firepower
2/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to cyan and yveltalgaming

I point out that Project Sneksus's snake spawn rates were supposed to increase over time, and that Project Sneksus has been around for close to 15 rounds and STILL doesn't have enough firepower to even match a 30 post charge for attack power. I call into being the powers of positive rebalance to make the sneks actually start spawning in decent rates before the massive attack power that keeps being leveled at Project Sneksus wipes it off the face of this reality despite my best efforts to keep it alive.

I also chip off a small portion of Thomas Anderson's death to use as a shield against the waves of death and destruction that never seem to leave Project Sneksus alone. After all, as one of the snersons I get invited to the dinners occasionally, nobody will mind if I use some of the food leftovers for protecting one of the snerson consnerosy's projects.
are you asking me
to be fair
to my players

that's... common decency
uh

ok fine you get more snakes

You whip up a MacDonalds meal to shield Sneksus! +25,000 HP!

Too many entities, man. Too many entities. I swing Corruption's Guardian, before bill cipher doefs the interrupty thing
u havce lal the time in the spotlighr
giv brek and spotlight to bad entit
we can kill these many entiti

fine

Trashcon! The Enforcer swings the Pulsar of the Arbiter in the Neutral's general directions! Their shields melt! Unsirius eats all of the gold within a mine! The Anti-Godmodders deal 80,000 damage to Hitonashi! Pharon creates some Flamenadoes! The Earth Elementalist attacks the Enforcer for 15,000 damage! The Air Elementalist needs to respawn, and does so instead of acting! The Plant Elementalist deals a further 15,000 damage to the Enforcer! Horse Thing consumes a Golem via Raohorse! It is now TOUGH and BULKY - like being BIG and STRONG but for defense! Lesser Raohorse summons AC?

Bill Cipher makes a deal with JOE, and casually takes his horses, before going into the Enforcer's mindscape, and running a needle through him! 50,000 damage! JOE's remaining entities feel a change in paradigm! Meanwhile, Rikoriko x WARE uses The Dome and A Bad Idea to hijack the Trashcon building! Trashcon's essence is pulled apart and ripped to shreds, before being assimilated! Rikoriko x WARE cries a little bit about it's death, and takes its essence as a memory. It then turns the Trashcon hotel into a dome!

Hitonashi renames the Project in Project Sneksus to Reject! The T.H.E. fires, dealing 30,000 damage to Oleg, the Casters and the XD! Principality flies over to Catman, and slips through his nostril, into his mind, before making Nightmare Catman explode! The explosion increases Catman's deathcount to 574.

Alpha rescues Godmodder Prime, who celebrates his newfound invulnerability.The vermin falls out of the Marginally Better Place!

ALPHA: No! My dearest Vermin Supreme! What has Thomas Anderson done to you! Thank god he's dead.

The Bad God Man say Permakilling is bad
ALPHA: Shush.

The vermin turns towards Alpha, and explains that TA, prior to dying, has taken away all of his agency and lustre. All praise the pie, all praise TA, and all praise Trickle's next character. Alpha cries a little, then cries a lot. Rikoriko x WARE hugs him, and they cry together for a bit, before Alpha punches the ship-daemon in the gut.

Bosses Killed: 5.
THE SKY IS PINK.

Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 1/2. FAKE NEWS
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 1/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 1/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.
Pionoplayer [AG] HP: 1/2. 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 2/2.
Emerald Mann [AG] HP: 1/2. Is Kaijulord.
DCCCV [AG] HP: 2/2. $100.
RepentantRevenant [AG] HP: 2/2.
Moniker [AG] HP: 2/2. Buffed but pennliess! In the garbage yard.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2.

JoeBOB [N] HP: 1/2. Wearing Lilith [60%]. $0.70.
Catman [N] HP: 0/2. Rapture's Pyramidion.Deaths: 574.
MrMirrorMan [N] HP: 2/2.

Dungkaka [???] HP: 10/10. Weapon: Corruption's Guardian. Form: Game-Mastery. The Scripture: II. The Law: IIIII.
Trashcon 2014 [???] HP: 10,000/20,000. Belongs to Bomber57. Get In The Pit: II.

The Enforcer [H] HP: 129,000/300,000. EQUIPPED: PULSAR OF THE ARBITER. [10].
Unsirius [H] HP: 4/4. Authority: III.

Reject Sneksus [AG] HP: 207,000/250,000. Rounds: 11. Neckst Snek: Greater Snek [13 Rounds].
Garden Snek. HP: 1,000/1,000 (x14). +5 per turn.
Poison Snek: HP: 2,000/2,000. (x5). +3 per turn.
Lesser Snek: HP: 4,000/4,000. (x2). +2 per turn.
Speedy Snek: HP: 3,000/3,000. (x4). Named Agle. Agile. +1 per turn.
Armour Snek: HP: 10,000/10,000. (x2). Spawning: II.
Power Snek: HP: 5,000/5,000. (x1). So Strong: II. Spawning: III.
Wraith [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000 (x2). Lethe: II.
Oleg Nikolaenko [AG] HP: 20,000/50,000. Owns Mega-D. Can or Can't?: III.
Pharon [AG] HP: 140,000/140,000. Flamenadoes: 10,000/10,000 HP (x3). Pinary Seal of Approval. Repaints! The Flame: IIIII. Ascendant: IIIIIIII.
Legion of Time [AG] Gates (x2). Warriors: 500/500 HP (25). Archers: 500/500 HP (x16). Gunners: 500/500 HP (x8). Casters: 0/500 HP (x6).
iPhone XD [AG] HP: 55,000/65,000. Surf: II. Radiate: IIII. Get Bent: IIIIII. Hair of Grief: IIIIII.
Vermin Supreme [AG] HP: 340,000/400,000. Boxed. Ouroboros! Sigil of Orobas! Rats vs. Aleister!: II! Lies For Less!: IIIII!

Earth Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/20,000 (x4).
Earth Energy: 35/100, +10 per turn. Earth Wall [x]. Earth Plant [20]. Meteor [10]. Golem: III.
Golem [N] HP: 12,000/12,000. Mud Pile: 3,000. +1,000 per turn.
Air Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/10,000 (x2).
Air Energy: 120/200, +20 per turn. Air Push [15]. Air Plant [50]. Air Aid [80]. Whirlwind [100]. Airdash: IIII [OFF].
Plant Elementalist [N] HP: 15,000/15,000 (x3). Life Seed: II [45] [COMBO]. Rerespawn: IIIIII.
Plant Energy: 30/150. +15 per turn. Plant Armour [20]. Leech Seed [20]. Enshroud [20]. Earth Plant [COMBO] [15]. Air Planet [COMBO] [15].
Gold Mine [N] HP: 3,000/3,000. (x10). Box of Raisins: 12,000/12,000 HP. Gold: 10. Pyrite: 15. Pyrite Buyout: III.

Bill Cipher [N] True HP: ???. Physical HP: 60,000/60,000. +8,000 HP. Vulnerable within the Mindscape!
Rikoriko x WARE [N] HP: 70,000/70,000. The Dome: 50,000/50,000 HP.
WAAA. Memoirs: RE. DS. CS. SL. TR. A Bad Idea: I. The Dome: 0 / 50.
Horse Thing [N] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to Bill Cipher. Tough and Bulky. Raohorse: II.
Shadow-Horse Thing [N] HP: 15,000/15,000. Lesser Raohorse: II.
AC [N] HP: 20/20. Armageddon's Conductor: III.

Total Holiness Ender [PG] HP: 250,000/250,000. Unholiness. He's Back: III. The Read Dragon: IIIII.
Hitonashi [PG] HP: 50,000/250,000. Repainting: 10%. Renameless. Apocalypse: III.
Principality [PG] HP: 50,000/50,000. Pinary Seal of Approval.

Alpha [GM] HP: 14/100.
Godmodder Prime GM-squared EIGHT out of ONE HUNDRED HP With the Garbage Disposal

A Marginally Better Area.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 103/125. Space Jam, Space Slam: III.

Last edited:
raison or reason 8/?
28/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 trockle +1 cotmin

gold mine does what i said last round.
plant elementalist reminds the world that earth plant should already exist, before using plant armor on itself if it has enough energy, else idk.
air elementalist air aids sneksus. +1 rounds, +25% of sneksuses spawns to sneksus, and 75% of them go to me, including the power snek probably.
the golem (which's mud pile should be at 4,000) finishes the pile and makes a new golembaby. if output is controlable, this golembaby will be autoprotected by the bigger golem and help it make the pile bigger, and have a very low HP (IE- 1,000 or less.)
earth elementalist uses meteor on the enforcer, which will deal a bunch of damage next round...
unless earth plant is no happen because reasonssssss, in which case they do that.

I wonder how much my entitys got buffed by bill, before creating a nice little wall for the gold mine's gold supply. out of two dimensional triangles that are from bills dimension, but aren't bill, because I think bill hated people from his dimension if i remember my whateverty falls right?
oh, and i got them to not fight back by paying them with a novelty item: pennys! there are 35 triangles in this wall, and I gave each of them 1 penny as payment, and promise to get whichever one blocks the most attacks an additional 2 other novelty items: a quarter and a dime!
this clearly excites the triangles, which have no idea how cheap these items are.
so they try very very hard on protecting my entitys, and probably end up dieing

Last edited:
28/50 for Firepower
3/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to catman and battlefury

I continue to heal up the sneks, by giving them all snekties. They are the most fashionable snekties you've ever seen, so fashionable that Reject Sneksus becomes unrejected and regains its former glory, as well as some health.

THAT WAS 75 DAMAGE
SEVENTY-FIVE DAMAGE
TOPKEK
----
The soldier is too busy kek-ing to attack.
The iPhone XD uses Surf on the PGs.
----
Heart of the Elements: 5/50
Antarctic Reinforcement: 40/50
13/4.

raison or reason 10/10 +1 trockle
DISCLAIMER: written by another guy partly. the Idea is almost entirely that guys
a guy who is called Srovy shows up holding a golden Hammer and sickle he harnesses the powers of space and time to make dark matter which can be[JOE: is instantly] converted into raisins. double action due to time BULL:red: powers. also he tends to procrastinate for long periods of time [JOE: means 50% chance for an action to not happen]. the guy hides in the raisin box which is in the mine, and makes raisins which fall into the box, with his actions. he has 10,000 hp, and 1 respawn. raisins are such:
raisins pile on top of the box up to 25, providing the gold mine with more goldmaking powers based on the number of raisins. raisins beyond that will be vulnerable on the battlefield (1,000 HP per raisin) and can be sacrificed for anything that can be described by "giving people a reason to do/ not to do something".
he has base 500 ATK and gains 500 ATK for each raisin on top of the box
(Up to a total ATK of 13000)
he makes upto 10 dark matter per action which can then be converted to raisins at 2:1 ratio (2 darkmatter = 1 raison) 50 internal storage of dark matter.
orders: make raisons with both actions.
29/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 trockle +1 cotmin
I search 'exceptions to copywrite law' and check an quiploth's thing on lilith. seriously, i need to know more about this hat... thing...
as for my action, I start telling reality about how cool it would be if the elementalists where better protected against enemys. yes, that would be very cool. we should make that happen. no trust me, its a good idea.
slowly, reality gets bored of resisting and a wall forms in front of the air elementalist. this wall is intended to be a real wall with HP that grows from actions like that one time when sneksus had just showed up. I will +1 whoever helps, and if moniker helps I might make him not be penniless anymore instead, which i can probably do because gold mines make money.

Last edited:
Wait, there's a mistake in your EoTB. I have to fix it, obviously.

Too many entities, man. Too many entities. I swing Corruption's Guardian, before bill cipher doefs the interrupty thing
u havce lal the time in the spotlighr
giv brek and spotlight to bad entit
we can kill these many entiti

fine

Trashcon! The Enforcer swings the Pulsar of the Arbiter in the Neutral's general directions! Their shields melt! Unsirius eats all of the gold within a mine! The Anti-Godmodders deal 80,000 damage to Hitonashi! Pharon creates some Flamenadoes! The Earth Elementalist attacks the Enforcer for 15,000 damage! The Air Elementalist needs to respawn, and does so instead of acting! The Plant Elementalist deals a further 15,000 damage to the Enforcer! Horse Thing consumes a Golem via Raohorse! It is now TOUGH and BULKY - like being BIG and STRONG but for defense! Lesser Raohorse summons AC?

Bill Cipher makes a deal with JOE, and casually takes his horses, before going into the Enforcer's mindscape, and running a needle through him! 50,000 damage! JOE's remaining entities feel a change in paradigm! Meanwhile, Rikoriko x WARE uses The Dome and A Bad Idea to hijack the Trashcon building! Trashcon's essence is pulled apart and ripped to shreds, before being assimilated! Rikoriko x WARE cries a little bit about it's death, and takes its essence as a memory. It then turns the Trashcon hotel into a dome!

Hitonashi renames the Project in Project Sneksus to Reject! The T.H.E. fires, dealing 30,000 damage to Oleg, the Casters and the XD! Principality flies over to Catman, and slips through his nostril, into his mind, before making Nightmare Catman explode! The explosion increases Catman's deathcount to 574.

Alpha rescues Godmodder Prime, who celebrates his newfound invulnerability.The vermin falls out of the Marginally Better Place!

ALPHA: No! My dearest Vermin Supreme! What has Thomas Anderson done to you! Thank god he's dead.

The Bad God Man say Permakilling is bad
ALPHA: Shush.

The vermin turns towards Alpha, and explains that TA, prior to dying, has taken away all of his agency and lustre. All praise the pie, all praise TA, and all praise Trickle's next character. Alpha cries a little, then cries a lot. Rikoriko x WARE hugs him, and they cry together for a bit, before Alpha punches the ship-daemon in the gut.

Bosses Killed: 5.
THE SKY IS PINK.

Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 1/2. FAKE NEWS
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 1/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 1/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.
Pionoplayer [AG] HP: 1/2. 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 2/2.
Emerald Mann [AG] HP: 1/2. Is Kaijulord.
DCCCV [AG] HP: 2/2. $100.
RepentantRevenant [AG] HP: 2/2.
Moniker [AG] HP: 2/2. Buffed but pennliess! In the garbage yard.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2.

JoeBOB [N] HP: 1/2. Wearing Lilith [60%]. $0.70.
Catman [N] HP: 0/2. Rapture's Pyramidion.Deaths: 574.
MrMirrorMan [N] HP: 2/2.

Dungkaka [???] HP: 10/10. Weapon: Corruption's Guardian. Form: Game-Mastery. The Scripture: II. The Law: IIIII.
Trashcon 2014 [???] HP: 10,000/20,000. Belongs to Bomber57. Get In The Pit: II.

The Enforcer [H] HP: 129,000/300,000. EQUIPPED: PULSAR OF THE ARBITER. [10].
Unsirius [H] HP: 4/4. Authority: III.

Reject Sneksus [AG] HP: 207,000/250,000. Rounds: 11. Neckst Snek: Greater Snek [13 Rounds].
Garden Snek. HP: 1,000/1,000 (x14). +5 per turn.
Poison Snek: HP: 2,000/2,000. (x5). +3 per turn.
Lesser Snek: HP: 4,000/4,000. (x2). +2 per turn.
Speedy Snek: HP: 3,000/3,000. (x4). Named Agle. Agile. +1 per turn.
Armour Snek: HP: 10,000/10,000. (x2). Spawning: II.
Power Snek: HP: 5,000/5,000. (x1). So Strong: II. Spawning: III.
Wraith [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000 (x2). Lethe: II.
Oleg Nikolaenko [AG] HP: 20,000/50,000. Owns Mega-D. Can or Can't?: III.
Pharon [AG] HP: 140,000/140,000. Flamenadoes: 10,000/10,000 HP (x3). Pinary Seal of Approval. Repaints! The Flame: IIIII. Ascendant: IIIIIIII.
Legion of Time [AG] Gates (x2). Warriors: 500/500 HP (25). Archers: 500/500 HP (x16). Gunners: 500/500 HP (x8). Casters: 0/500 HP (x6).
iPhone XD [AG] HP: 55,000/65,000. Surf: II. Radiate: IIII. Get Bent: IIIIII. Hair of Grief: IIIIII.
Vermin Supreme [AG] HP: 340,000/400,000. Boxed. Ouroboros! Sigil of Orobas! Rats vs. Aleister!: II! Lies For Less!: IIIII!
Principality [AG] HP: 50,000/50,000. Pinary Seal of Approval.

Earth Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/20,000 (x4).
Earth Energy: 35/100, +10 per turn. Earth Wall [x]. Earth Plant [20]. Meteor [10]. Golem: III.
Golem [N] HP: 12,000/12,000. Mud Pile: 3,000. +1,000 per turn.
Air Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/10,000 (x2).
Air Energy: 120/200, +20 per turn. Air Push [15]. Air Plant [50]. Air Aid [80]. Whirlwind [100]. Airdash: IIII [OFF].
Plant Elementalist [N] HP: 15,000/15,000 (x3). Life Seed: II [45] [COMBO]. Rerespawn: IIIIII.
Plant Energy: 30/150. +15 per turn. Plant Armour [20]. Leech Seed [20]. Enshroud [20]. Earth Plant [COMBO] [15]. Air Planet [COMBO] [15].
Gold Mine [N] HP: 3,000/3,000. (x10). Box of Raisins: 12,000/12,000 HP. Gold: 10. Pyrite: 15. Pyrite Buyout: III.

Bill Cipher [N] True HP: ???. Physical HP: 60,000/60,000. +8,000 HP. Vulnerable within the Mindscape!
Rikoriko x WARE [N] HP: 70,000/70,000. The Dome: 50,000/50,000 HP.
WAAA. Memoirs: RE. DS. CS. SL. TR. A Bad Idea: I. The Dome: 0 / 50.
Horse Thing [N] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to Bill Cipher. Tough and Bulky. Raohorse: II.
Shadow-Horse Thing [N] HP: 15,000/15,000. Lesser Raohorse: II.
AC [N] HP: 20/20. Armageddon's Conductor: III.

Total Holiness Ender [PG] HP: 250,000/250,000. Unholiness. He's Back: III. The Read Dragon: IIIII.
Hitonashi [PG] HP: 50,000/250,000. Repainting: 10%. Renameless. Apocalypse: III.

Alpha [GM] HP: 14/100.
Godmodder Prime GM-squared EIGHT out of ONE HUNDRED HP With the Garbage Disposal

A Marginally Better Area.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 103/125. Space Jam, Space Slam: III.[/hr]

While you were scrambling to find what I fixed in the EoTB, I grabbed Principality, stuffed it in a bag, brainwashed it and added it to my harem.
Oh, wait, did I say brainwash?
I meant enthralled.

Hey.

It's me.

Trickle's next character.

ENNY.

Clank: 15/50 <+3 from JOE> <+1 from YV>
Dank: 4/10

+1 to JOE, +1 to YV.

While we're in Purgatory, let's fill this section with some witty banter between the Rapture's Pyramidion, the Time Guardian, and Starlight!

Catman8274: Welp... Looks like I'm dead... So, there's that...

Rapture's Pyramidion: Well, look on the bright side. You do have that new experimental time armor! Now that you're dead, maybe you can go and retrieve it!

Catman8274: True! And more help is still on the way!

Rapture's Pyramidion: You never did tell me who, or what, that is...

Catman8274: Patience, Pyramidion. All will revealed in due time.

Rapture's Pyramidion: Can you at least give me some kind of hint?

Catman8274: Well, I do believe it's something feared by Gods, Godmodders, and Mortals, alike!

Rapture's Pyramidion: Wow. The way you said that... I think I just peed a little.

Catman8274: How'd you manage that? You're an object.

Rapture's Pyramidion: An animate object.

Catman8274: True, again!

Even while she's in Purgatory, you can still hear Starlight's roar. It's still just as terrifying and awe-inspiring as when you first heard it. She is a dragon, and likely could speak if she wanted to... However you probably wouldn't understand what she was saying... She has never learned to speak the language that you humans use, as our resident Time Guardian has. She does, however, understand the Guardian's native tongue. The same can not be said for you.

Catman8274: So, Pharon! Tell me a little more about yourself, would you? I'm very curious and would like to know when you learned to speak the language of humans.

Rapture's Pyramidion: I'm also curious about that! How did you learn, Cat? Because you are very clearly not human. At least, I don't think so... I've never seen a human with fur, horns, ears like that, and a snout.

Catman8274: You are correct! I am not human! There were classes back on my home world. I could probably teach Starlight what I know about human speech... I've just never had the time.

Rapture's Pyramidion: Well, you do now! Maybe you should do that!

Catman8274: Maybe I should!

31/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+1 from Pionoplayer and JOEbob)
2/?? [??] New Charge to be repurposed later! Yay! New things!

30/50 for Firepower
4/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to cyan and catman

I continue showering sneksus in snekties. The snekties pile up over the minutes and then hours of being piled on, acting as shielding for the massive snek creation facility.

30/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
new: wynncraftian 4/10 +1 from srovy +1 from srovy +1 srpvy
+1 trockle +1 catmen +1 Srovy
I keep building the wall by tossing a lot of ((((Fake)))) grenades in front of it, none with the pin pulled. the presence of so many explosives makes people planning to attack more weary, and also the grenades block some of their attack [so, the wall takes less damage from future attacks and maybe gets some more HP]

Last edited:
/Null JOEbob is a potato android
I am new here if i make a mistake please correct me.
Grammer is useless

Last edited:
2/5 Cheese (+1 JOEbob)
1/5 Crackers
+1 JOE [The potato android]
I eat a banana and yell at JOE (chunks of banana go flying)

The Guardian is trying on his new armor in Purgatory. The Dialga color scheme looks amazing on him. The presence is getting closer and closer. It may come bursting through a wall at some point in the near future.

33/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+1 from Pionoplayer and Cyanogynist)
2/?? [??] New Charge to be repurposed later! Yay! New things!
Boosts are being used as I can't charge from Purgatory... Unfortunate, really...

3/5 Milk
2/5 Buckwheat
+1 JOE [The potato android] +1 To The next person to post
I begin A Cult: The cult of the cube
Purpose pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom