Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
32/50 for Firepower
5/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to catman and srovy

I continue making snekties.They are high quality sheeple wool snekties, thus the flesh of our enemies shall make brilliant clothing for the sneks of Sneksus.

I also walk up to Bill Cipher.
Hello there Bill, I'm here on official snerson business.
To put it simply, I have something you might be interested in, and you might be able to provide me with something I'm interested in.
Would you care to discuss specifics?

4/5 Cult
4/?? ????????? (+1 pionoplayer)
+1 JOEbob +1 piono
The cult looks to recruit more followers.

raison or reason 8/?
28/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 trockle +1 cotmin

gold mine does what i said last round.
plant elementalist reminds the world that earth plant should already exist, before using plant armor on itself if it has enough energy, else idk.
air elementalist air aids sneksus. +1 rounds, +25% of sneksuses spawns to sneksus, and 75% of them go to me, including the power snek probably.
the golem (which's mud pile should be at 4,000) finishes the pile and makes a new golembaby. if output is controlable, this golembaby will be autoprotected by the bigger golem and help it make the pile bigger, and have a very low HP (IE- 1,000 or less.)
earth elementalist uses meteor on the enforcer, which will deal a bunch of damage next round...
unless earth plant is no happen because reasonssssss, in which case they do that.

I wonder how much my entitys got buffed by bill, before creating a nice little wall for the gold mine's gold supply. out of two dimensional triangles that are from bills dimension, but aren't bill, because I think bill hated people from his dimension if i remember my whateverty falls right?
oh, and i got them to not fight back by paying them with a novelty item: pennys! there are 35 triangles in this wall, and I gave each of them 1 penny as payment, and promise to get whichever one blocks the most attacks an additional 2 other novelty items: a quarter and a dime!
this clearly excites the triangles, which have no idea how cheap these items are.
so they try very very hard on protecting my entitys, and probably end up dieing
Your entities will do as you say. Earth Plant will happen this turn. Your entities have been buffed in unseen and nightmarish ways, of course! You bribe a pair of triangles. Alpha walks over to you, smirks, and prevents you from directly assisting or defending your entities until he dies. You turn away from him, and back at the triangles. They're dead.

28/50 for Firepower
3/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to catman and battlefury

I continue to heal up the sneks, by giving them all snekties. They are the most fashionable snekties you've ever seen, so fashionable that Reject Sneksus becomes unrejected and regains its former glory, as well as some health.
Reject Sneksus gains 15,000 HP, before Alpha unveils an even more fashionable snektie. Looks like it stays a Reject.

16/30 Som Gai
7/25 Pew Pew Guns are cool

+1 to @DCCCV and @Battlefury13/Conderp

Siebold sighs before shanking the Total Holiness Ender with a glass knife.
12,000 damage!

THAT WAS 75 DAMAGE
SEVENTY-FIVE DAMAGE
TOPKEK
----
The soldier is too busy kek-ing to attack.
The iPhone XD uses Surf on the PGs.
----
Heart of the Elements: 5/50
CRYO: Hell freezes over.
Antarctic Reinforcement: 40/50
13/4.
+1 to Catman, +1 to Piono
i can't believe you're the hacker named 4chan

raison or reason 10/10 +1 trockle
DISCLAIMER: written by another guy partly. the Idea is almost entirely that guys
a guy who is called Srovy shows up holding a golden Hammer and sickle he harnesses the powers of space and time to make dark matter which can be[JOE: is instantly] converted into raisins. double action due to time BULL:red: powers. also he tends to procrastinate for long periods of time [JOE: means 50% chance for an action to not happen]. the guy hides in the raisin box which is in the mine, and makes raisins which fall into the box, with his actions. he has 10,000 hp, and 1 respawn. raisins are such:
raisins pile on top of the box up to 25, providing the gold mine with more goldmaking powers based on the number of raisins. raisins beyond that will be vulnerable on the battlefield (1,000 HP per raisin) and can be sacrificed for anything that can be described by "giving people a reason to do/ not to do something".
he has base 500 ATK and gains 500 ATK for each raisin on top of the box
(Up to a total ATK of 13000)
he makes upto 10 dark matter per action which can then be converted to raisins at 2:1 ratio (2 darkmatter = 1 raison) 50 internal storage of dark matter.
orders: make raisons with both actions.
29/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 trockle +1 cotmin
I search 'exceptions to copywrite law' and check an quiploth's thing on lilith. seriously, i need to know more about this hat... thing...
as for my action, I start telling reality about how cool it would be if the elementalists where better protected against enemys. yes, that would be very cool. we should make that happen. no trust me, its a good idea.
slowly, reality gets bored of resisting and a wall forms in front of the air elementalist. this wall is intended to be a real wall with HP that grows from actions like that one time when sneksus had just showed up. I will +1 whoever helps, and if moniker helps I might make him not be penniless anymore instead, which i can probably do because gold mines make money.
You summon Srovy. He's summoned.

Wait, there's a mistake in your EoTB. I have to fix it, obviously.

While you were scrambling to find what I fixed in the EoTB, I grabbed Principality, stuffed it in a bag, brainwashed it and added it to my harem.
Oh, wait, did I say brainwash?
I meant enthralled.

Hey.

It's me.

Trickle's next character.
ENNY.

Clank: 15/50 <+3 from JOE> <+1 from YV>
Dank: 4/10

+1 to JOE, +1 to YV.
Salutations, Enny. Please behave better than TA.

nonono
i do not give the sell of aporove
not any more
ur bad grill
sad grill

While we're in Purgatory, let's fill this section with some witty banter between the Rapture's Pyramidion, the Time Guardian, and Starlight!

Catman8274: Welp... Looks like I'm dead... So, there's that...

Rapture's Pyramidion: Well, look on the bright side. You do have that new experimental time armor! Now that you're dead, maybe you can go and retrieve it!

Catman8274: True! And more help is still on the way!

Rapture's Pyramidion: You never did tell me who, or what, that is...

Catman8274: Patience, Pyramidion. All will revealed in due time.

Rapture's Pyramidion: Can you at least give me some kind of hint?

Catman8274: Well, I do believe it's something feared by Gods, Godmodders, and Mortals, alike!

Rapture's Pyramidion: Wow. The way you said that... I think I just peed a little.

Catman8274: How'd you manage that? You're an object.

Rapture's Pyramidion: An animate object.

Catman8274: True, again!

Even while she's in Purgatory, you can still hear Starlight's roar. It's still just as terrifying and awe-inspiring as when you first heard it. She is a dragon, and likely could speak if she wanted to... However you probably wouldn't understand what she was saying... She has never learned to speak the language that you humans use, as our resident Time Guardian has. She does, however, understand the Guardian's native tongue. The same can not be said for you.

Catman8274: So, Pharon! Tell me a little more about yourself, would you? I'm very curious and would like to know when you learned to speak the language of humans.

Rapture's Pyramidion: I'm also curious about that! How did you learn, Cat? Because you are very clearly not human. At least, I don't think so... I've never seen a human with fur, horns, ears like that, and a snout.

Catman8274: You are correct! I am not human! There were classes back on my home world. I could probably teach Starlight what I know about human speech... I've just never had the time.

Rapture's Pyramidion: Well, you do now! Maybe you should do that!

Catman8274: Maybe I should!

31/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+1 from Pionoplayer and JOEbob)
2/?? [??] New Charge to be repurposed later! Yay! New things!
Feared by Godmodders? What's feared by Godmodders?

i think u have me confused with pharon
i am daddy pinary
god of reality
i live in a basement in mcighan
now pharon, my son
what do you have to be the saying

ЕЦЗДПДВХГПЛДРГИУФМСКДКРЫБУТКЙПВИФЗВУАЛQУПХМХАНЛQДБИСУЦРЗДОQЫБУКОХУДИРГФПWННQПЛИХЦККХЗВЫХЙQДЫQПИХЫВПЙQЫХИМЫУWА

30/50 for Firepower
4/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to cyan and catman

I continue showering sneksus in snekties. The snekties pile up over the minutes and then hours of being piled on, acting as shielding for the massive snek creation facility.
+13,000 HP!

30/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
new: wynncraftian 4/10 +1 from srovy +1 from srovy +1 srpvy
+1 trockle +1 catmen +1 Srovy
I keep building the wall by tossing a lot of ((((Fake)))) grenades in front of it, none with the pin pulled. the presence of so many explosives makes people planning to attack more weary, and also the grenades block some of their attack [so, the wall takes less damage from future attacks and maybe gets some more HP]
Alpha's Curse prevents you!

2/5 Cheese (+1 JOEbob)
1/5 Crackers
+1 JOE [The potato android]
I eat a banana and yell at JOE (chunks of banana go flying)
Welcome... entity??????

Oh, no. JOE accidentally neutered some of your player powers by summoning you onto the Battlefield. That's bad.

The Guardian is trying on his new armor in Purgatory. The Dialga color scheme looks amazing on him. The presence is getting closer and closer. It may come bursting through a wall at some point in the near future.

33/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+1 from Pionoplayer and Cyanogynist)
2/?? [??] New Charge to be repurposed later! Yay! New things!
Boosts are being used as I can't charge from Purgatory... Unfortunate, really...
You wear armour. You don't actually, but it's pretty fun. A reminder that you don't actually respawn until you say you do, so I suppose you'll spend another turn in Purgatory.

3/5 Milk
2/5 Buckwheat
+1 JOE [The potato android] +1 To The next person to post
I begin A Cult: The cult of the cube
Purpose pending
ok

32/50 for Firepower
5/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to catman and srovy

I continue making snekties.They are high quality sheeple wool snekties, thus the flesh of our enemies shall make brilliant clothing for the sneks of Sneksus.

I also walk up to Bill Cipher.
Hello there Bill, I'm here on official snerson business.
To put it simply, I have something you might be interested in, and you might be able to provide me with something I'm interested in.
Would you care to discuss specifics?
You make them, but you don't give them. You now have SNEKTIES x100.

4/5 Cult
4/?? ????????? (+1 pionoplayer)
+1 JOEbob +1 piono
The cult looks to recruit more followers.
A random player walks up to you and asks if she can join. What do you do?

Srovy makes Raisins. I swing Corruption's Guardian around, and stare down Enny, who is probably an Undisputed Godqueen of Reality or something inane like that. She'll probably kill everyone, given time. I then throw Srovy a bone.

The Enforcer looks at Srovy with suspicion. Unsirius, as a dog, walks up to Srovy, the cult, and the random player.

Reject Sneksus deals 30,000 damage to Hitonashi in revenge! Oleg gets suspicious of Enny, and summons a bot from Mega-D to protect himself! Pharon attacks and repaints the T.H.E! The Legion charge the T.H.E.! 15,000 damage! Vermin Supreme and the Principality create a shrine for Enny. The Bad God Man doesn't approve. The Air Elementalist uses Air Aid, and manipulates the atmosphere to create more sneks out of vats! The Earth and Plant Elementalists use Earth Plant! The Gold Mine mines, and is contacted by a few investors.

Bill Cipher holds his ear out for Piono. He'll broker a deal - Piono's Overseer's Blessing, for the guarantee of Sneksus to survive 25 rounds, as long as Bill lives! Rikoriko x WARE starts a new charge, before killing a Wraith! Horse Thing and Lesser Horse Thing play with cats. AC cuts through the Enforcer for 15,000 damage!

The T.H.E melts Hitonashi and becomes repainted kill a kewl kid! Alpha screams! Use this opening to attack him! The Bad God Man is crying over the loss of his angel! Use this opening to... probably not attack him, since he can't count to three.

Bosses Killed: 5.
THE SKY IS PINK.

Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 1/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 1/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.
Pionoplayer [AG] HP: 1/2. Snekties x100. 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 2/2.
Emerald Mann [AG] HP: 1/2. Is Kaijulord.
DCCCV [AG] HP: 2/2. $100.
RepentantRevenant [AG] HP: 2/2.
Moniker [AG] HP: 2/2. Buffed but pennliess! In the garbage yard.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2. Undisputed Goddess of Reality.

JoeBOB [N] HP: 1/2. Wearing Lilith [60%]. $0.70.
Catman [N] HP: 0/2. Rapture's Pyramidion.Deaths: 574.
MrMirrorMan [N] HP: 2/2.

Dungkaka [???] HP: 10/10. Weapon: Corruption's Guardian. Form: Game-Mastery. The Scripture: II. The Law: IIIII.

The Enforcer [H] HP: 114,000/300,000. EQUIPPED: PULSAR OF THE ARBITER. [10].
Unsirius [H] HP: 4/4. Authority: III.

Srovy [AG] HP: 10,000/10,000. (x2). A Bone. Raisins: 5/25. Dark Matter: 0/50.

Reject Sneksus [AG] HP: 235,000/250,000. Rounds: 13. Neckst Snek: Super Snek [15 Rounds].
Garden Snek. HP: 1,000/1,000 (x24). +5 per turn.
Poison Snek: HP: 2,000/2,000. (x11). +3 per turn.
Lesser Snek: HP: 4,000/4,000. (x4). +2 per turn.
Speedy Snek: HP: 3,000/3,000. (x6). Named Agle. Agile. +1 per turn.
Armour Snek: HP: 10,000/10,000. (x3). Spawning: II.
Power Snek: HP: 5,000/5,000. (x1). So Strong: II. Spawning: II.
Greater Snek: HP: 10,000/10,000.
Wraith [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000. Lethe: II.
Oleg Nikolaenko [AG] HP: 20,000/50,000. Bot: 10,000/10,000 HP. Owns Mega-D. Can or Can't?: III.
Pharon [AG] HP: 140,000/140,000. Flamenadoes: 10,000/10,000 HP (x3). Pinary Seal of Approval. Repaints! The Flame: IIIII. Ascendant: IIIIIIII.
Legion of Time [AG] Gates (x2). Warriors: 500/500 HP (25). Archers: 500/500 HP (x16). Gunners: 500/500 HP (x8). Casters: 0/500 HP (x6).
iPhone XD [AG] HP: 55,000/65,000. Surf: II. Radiate: IIII. Get Bent: IIIIII. Hair of Grief: IIIIII.
Vermin Supreme [AG] HP: 340,000/400,000. Ouroboros! Sigil of Orobas! Rats vs. Aleister!: II! Lies For Less!: IIIII!
Principality [AG] HP: 50,000/50,000.

Earth Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/20,000 (x4).
Earth Energy: 20/100, +10 per turn. Earth Wall [x]. Earth Plant [20]. Meteor [10]. Golem: III.
Golem [N] HP: 12,000/12,000. Mud Pile: 3,000. +1,000 per turn.
Air Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/10,000 (x2).
Air Energy: 50/200, +20 per turn. Air Push [15]. Air Plant [50]. Air Aid [80]. Whirlwind [100]. Airdash: IIII [OFF].
Plant Elementalist [N] HP: 15,000/15,000 (x3). Life Seed: II [45] [COMBO]. Rerespawn: IIIIII.
Plant Energy: 20/150. +15 per turn. Plant Armour [20]. Leech Seed [20]. Enshroud [20]. Earth Plant [COMBO] [15]. Air Planet [COMBO] [15].
Gold Mine [N] HP: 3,000/3,000. (x10). Box of Raisins: 12,000/12,000 HP. Gold: 20. Pyrite: 30. Pyrite Buyout: III.

Bill Cipher [N] True HP: ???. Physical HP: 60,000/60,000. +8,000 HP. Vulnerable within the Mindscape!
Rikoriko x WARE [N] HP: 70,000/70,000. The Dome: 50,000/50,000 HP.
WAAA. Memoirs: RE. DS. CS. SL. TR. A Bad Idea: I. Ex Nihilo: 0 / 50.
Horse Thing [N] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to Bill Cipher. Tough and Bulky. Raohorse: II.
Shadow-Horse Thing [N] HP: 15,000/15,000. Lesser Raohorse: II.
AC [N] HP: 20/20. Armageddon's Conductor: III.

Total Holiness Ender [PG] HP: 223,000/250,000. Repainting: 20%. Unholiness. He's Back: III. The Read Dragon: IIIII.
Hitonashi [PG] HP: 0/250,000.

Alpha [GM] HP: 14/100.
Godmodder Prime GM-squared EIGHT out of ONE HUNDRED HP With the Garbage Disposal

A Marginally Better Area.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 103/125. Space Jam, Space Slam: III.

Last edited:
(I was going to do this with my third post... Then, this thing called a job happened...)

Catman8274: Well, I suppose it's time to get out of here... Even though it's kinda nice here... Not your typical Purgatory... There's some relaxing music, free catering, free lodging...

Pyramidion: I want to see this thing that's coming to the battlefield.

Catman8274: Ah, yes. That fun little thing! Well, not exactly little...

Suddenly, A voice is heard from nowhere!

???: How long do you have to keep me waiting?

Catman8274: Hopefully not too long now.

???: You know that I hate all of this waiting!

Catman8274: Trust me. It'll be worth the wait!

???: It better be...

Pyramidion: You mentioned that there was a slot for me in this new armor?

Catman8274: There is! Right here in my chest piece.

Pyramidion: Well, since that's settled...

Catman8274: Off we go!

Catman8274 fits the Pyramidion into the slot in his chestpiece, mounts Starlight, and returns to the battlefield. (Meaning they respawn.)

34/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+1 from pionoplayer)
2/35 [E] Holy Mother Nature!

Last edited:
31/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
wynncraftian 7/10 +1 trickle +1 mirror
+1 trockle +1 Srovy
the plant elementalist and air elementalist work together and make a wonderful air plant! the earth elementalist uses 20-energy rock wall on the gold mine! the gold mine sells as much gold as it can to the people it contacted, for MONEY.
the raisons give the investors reasons to buy gold, making them buy more gold, and pay more for it. the golem makes his pile bigger.
If i control srovy [entity] I have him make more darkmatter and turn it into raisins. remember, raisons boost the gold mine GPR if i still control it.

I walk over to alpha and tell him that if he WANTS me to kill him (evidently he does, blocking me from helping my entitys till he dies) I will do so.
I proceed to turn around and start spambuilding walls for my entitys.
alpha is quite confused, obviously, by this turn of events, as it is against everything i just said.
he is even more confused when he sees the walls not disappearing.
despite his anti-wall curse thing.
time for him to guess why!
a) i have bypassed his curse
b) I just disowned my entitys
c) these walls are intangible
d) this is somehow an attack
e) none of the above, and he's going to have to pay dungkaka a heavy fee in order to find out in advance because the curiosity is killing him. which kinda means d i guess, and is as such a logical paradox. huh. that was unintentional...
as he ruminates the answers... i reveal to dungkaka, keeping this a secret from alpha of course, that everything is a bomb. this wall is a bomb. that wall is a bomb. even my words are a [BOOM]

of course, I am smart enough to move everything behind alpha while alpha was busy ruminating, a mere plank instant before they [REDACTED]. alpha may dodge the resulting [REDACTED2], but if he does a SUPER HAPPY FUN-FUN YIPPEE member will show up, demonstrate their greater technological level and better mental abilitys then any human, including a godmodder or protagonist, can get, due to a long story, and proceed to explode alpha's home star, which he doesn't have, and then transform his entire species (so, the alphaus psigodmerius species) into a fusion between them and SUPER HAPPY FUN-FUN YIPPEE's. this will alter his utility function greatly, causing him to decide to leave the battlefield and do [UNTRANSLATABLE 2] all the time, though i don't know what [UNTRANSLATABLE 2] is. eventually, his godmodding will break through the science and descendancy, but not before he gets shot in the heart by some muggers. some godmodder muggers. from oute- oh forget it.
I then toss something red at him. what could it be? what could it be?
its a cactus. i did colour that word green, what else could it be? anyway, he is scared of cacti. why? because in the third land of potatomatoegodmodderoesdestroyingeeose, he was damaged by a cactus while he was fighting his split, omega... and omega just showed up.
alpha proceeds to relieve himself of liquid waste due to stress... right before omega falls over and he realises it was a cardboard cutout.
this, of course, only happens if the explosion failed to damage him, as stated above.
he proceeds to scream at the top of his lungs from embarrassment, and all this screaming recently causes his vocal folds to be injured. this damages him. unless the explosion did already.
I proceed to join the cult of the cube.

Last edited:
Enny looks at her new harem, uh, team for a few seconds.

ENNY: Hmm... you know, I still feel like it's missing something crucial. Something... a bit more intimidating. I want everyone to fear us. No exceptions.

She looks at the team yet again and decides she will hop over to Neutral. You know, just to mess with people a lot more.

ENNY: Still, I'm definitely forgetting something... aha! I know!

Enny rushes to a sickly vomit green-colored telephone that magically appears on the ground and dials a series of symbols so twisted and complicated one could not even look at them if they tried.

ENNY: Hello? Is this The White?
WHITE: Who the living f#!% is calling me at 2am in the morning!?
ENNY: Don't you remember my voice, greater than colon angle bracket, interrobang.
WHITE: Oh. It's you. The ungrateful brat I will eventually die to become but somehow am allowed to coexist with you due to time shenanigans. What, here to ask for cash again? You millennials are so f$^&ing lazy, it's unbelievable.
ENNY: Don't start this thing again.
WHITE: Oh, so you're saying you can continue to enthrall people for your entire life and mooch off my money? Girl, you better find yourself a job or you're screwed.
ENNY: I wasn't even calling to ask you for money!! Colon solidus!
WHITE: ...oh.
ENNY: I was going to ask you to come over and help me kick some :red:.
WHITE: Well, why didn't you say so?
ENNY: I f?{@ing hate you.
WHITE: Woah, watch your language, young lady!
ENNY: Are you coming or what?
WHITE: Girl, you know how hard it is to catch a cab these days ever since that incident with that serial killer who only killed taxi drivers. Or I guess it was a set of incidents, but I ain't got time to debate that topic again!
ENNY: Yeah, lemme just give you the adr-
WHITE: *hangs up*
ENNY: ...dash underscore dash. My life continues to be naught but a series of unfortunate events, and yes, I am shilling TrickleJest's favorite book series. Sigh. It sure is hard being a RELATABLE and ANGSTY TEEN GIRL in the TWENTY FIRST CENTURY, what with all these FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS running around. Stay strong. In Trump's America, we have to band together and fight for our freedom. Raise your bejeweled nail-painted fist in the sky and yell "I AM A PROUD FEMINIST. THE PATRIARCHY CANNOT OPRESS ME ANYM-"

Midway through saying that, Enny bursts into laughter and TrickleJest bursts into laughter too. I mean, come on, something you stole from a hazardous subreddit should never be quoted in a DTG post.

Enny focuses on healing the Vermin by making bad puns. Lots and lots of bad puns. Handcrafted puns at that.

"What is a feeling that Enny feels all day long? Enn-ui!"

"When asked what she can enthrall, what does Enny reply with? Enny-thing!"

"Since Enny primarily fights Godmodders and enthralls people for a living, how much cash is in her bank account? Not even an Enny!"

"Why did the Enny cross the road? She crossed the road in a futile attempt to escape her problems and worries, but little did Enny know they followed her right down the road!"

"Why is six so afraid of seven? Because Enny definitely doesn't enthrall people and attempt (and fail) to be the BESTEST MARY SUE to conceal her insecurities and she quite definitely doesn't feel like a worthless piece of filth all the time, she definitely values herself as a person and believes she deserves anything that came her way!"

The harem
Uh, sorry, team - the team, aka entities, try taking down Total Holiness Ender.

+1 to JOEBob, +1 to yv.

Clank: 18/50 <+2 from JOE>
Dank: 4/15

Last edited:
2/2[N] I apologize for my unexpected leave of absence, and put up a sign that says "SKY=PINK", and put the sign on the entity that made the sky pink.
16/50 Something +2 from JOE/over various turns
16/50 Pointless? +3 from JOE/over various turns
+1 JOE +1 Trickle

34/50 for Firepower
6/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to srovy

Make it 26 and I'll give you these nifty snekties.
Whether he accepts the deal to 26 or not, I shake his hand, and hand over the Overseer's blessing.

I then drop a large healing kit on Reject Sneksus, healing it up some more.

Headcanon: The White's name is Centrifuge.
It's a Little Big Planet reference.
----
The soldier detaches his head from his body. An orange wisp-like flame replaces it.

Say hello to Dex Arson, everyone.
----
Dex drops the Enforcer into the original source of Enny's feminist tangent. The Enforcer promptly doubles over from sheer cansur.
----
Heart of the Elements: 7/50 (+1 Piono)
CRYO: Hell freezes over.
Antarctic Reinforcement: 41/50
13/4.
+1 to Catman, +1 to Piono

The Wallbuilder goes on a twitter rant. The resulting tweetstorm engulfs the Total Holiness Ender

(I return, tomorrow. Prepare.)
Pharon will generate some flamenados.

28/50 The Second And The Well
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

12/15 INTERLUDE 1: Fish 3+ various
YOU ARE A WARSAW.
POLAND IS SPACE.
SPONGEBOB CAN INTO.
TECH 33.

1+ Tricke
1+ Revan

Last edited:
32/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
wynncraftian 10/18* +1 mirror +1 srovy
+1 mirror +1 Srovy
I decide to try to copy the power of BLOW ing, and probably fail, and end end up exploding... except I used destiny bond on alpha, meaning if i fail he'll take damage. and if I didn't fail, then I can use this thing called BLOW which dungkaka sounded like they fear for some reason? which means it must be really strong. if this BLOW works, then i use it on alpha. and like, kill him probably.
also i suggest to the cult that they keep working on their drones instead of summoning them now.

Last edited:
2/2[N] I put the box that Vermin Supreme is in into a box, and put some good cheese and water into the box that the Vermin Supreme is in to dissuade him from leaving the box.
18/50 Something +1 from JOE/this turn
17/50 Pointless?
+1 JOE +1 Trickle

36/50 for Firepower
7/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to cyan +1 to Srovy

The sneks from Reject Sneksus target the Enforcer, as part of my fulfilling a deal with JOEbob.

Having likely healed Reject Sneksus to full, or close to full, I put down an attack reflector projector, which will project an attack reflector whenever someone tries to attack it.

6/6 Using (+1 piono)
7/25 Drones prolly (+ 2 JOE)
+1 JOE +1 piono
Current cult members Srovy, JOEbob, Yogurt, Lobster (feel free to join)
The Cult accepts this newcomer henceforth She will be referred to as Yogurt the magical mushroom
In other news The cult has discovered a purpose it aims to find a way to resurrect, duplicate, and empower beings.
The cult performs a simple ritual of summoning to summon from the void a Stone lobster lv.1 40000 HP 0 ATK can be leveled up to increase health by 40000 per 5/5 charge

38/50 for Firepower
8/50 for Master of Tides.
+1 to cyan +1 to Srovy

I throw up a wet blanket. This wet blanket will do its thing to completely take all the fun out of an attack aimed at Reject Sneksus, shielding it from the attack.

ENNY: Well then. It has already been a day and the White isn't even here. Marvelous. Colon solidus.

Enny jumps up into the sky and hovers there, unable to actually fly. She grabs a megaphone out of HammerSpace and presses her lips up against it before yelling.

ENNY: LISTEN UP, SCRUBS! OUR HAREM, UH, TEAM IS MOSTLY PASSIVE TO OTHER AGs AND Ns! WE USUALLY WON'T ATTACK YOU UNLESS YOU SCREW UP OR ATTACK US FIRST!

That being said, Enny descends back down and glares at Mirror.

ENNY: I don't know what that box thing was about, but I don't think hurting the Vermin is a good idea.

Enny thinks of a good way to destroy the Enforcer, before she enforces a law that enforces the fact that the Enforcer cannot enforce without being forced to enforce law two. Law two being that if the Enforcer was forced to enforce this rule, the Enforcer would have to be forced to walk across the Hallway of Enforcement where the Council of Enforcement will have to enforce the Rule of Enforcement, forcing the Enforcer to be forced into the Room of Enforcement where all six walls will be forced onto each other, forcing the Enforcer into a smaller and smaller space until he is forced to be squashed. Or something like that.

+1 to Mirror, +1 to YV.

Clank: 22/50 <+2 from Mirror> <+1 from YV>
Dank: 5/15

33/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
wynncraftian 12/18 +1 srovy
+1 tricklez +1 Srovy
I talk about stuff within the cult, before asking srovy if he thinks that bone dungkaka threw him is useful, before suggesting it might be able to help a summon if used properly (though who knows).
I proceed to eat the enforcer. I eat his face. but its opposite day, so the inforcer has to eat me. but wait, I'm currently using the powers of quite-on-fire man! sure, it hurts like hell, but it'll hurt the enforcer more! and becides, theres no premanent damage because this is an attack, the attacker doesn't get hurt!
I also venemently refuse to chicken dance.

Last edited:
1/?? undecided
10/25 Drones prolly (+1 piono) (+1JOE)
+1 JOE +1 piono
Current cult members Srovy, JOEbob, Yogurt, Lobster (feel free to join)
Yogurt begins doing some tests on the bone. now we wait for what will be revealed
Me and JOE go and look for some recruits communists

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom