Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
[AG]
Stats:
HP: (II)

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (27/30) (90%!)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (14/40)

+1 Yveltal, +1 Murphmario

------

I cast a shield of Heart Lockets at NaM, but these Heart Lockets are The Lockets in fact, the most defensive item ever. Have fun trying to break them, they're made of Titanium!

12/50
4/50
+1 to yveltal gaming and cyan

I decide to continue on my rampage against the Shippers X Death by introducing them to the other half of their namesake. Death.
They all die.
((Better attack forthcoming if I have time))

aw man i forgot to post

i slap the boss we're supposed to kill
You slap the shielded T.I.E. Build x Godmodder. The Godmodder looks up, and in your rush to post, you realise that your hand is missing and you just got knocked back into the floor. Oops. You were at real risk of taking damage and killing yourself, be more careful.

i run ahhh
also godmodder is crying so i hit him with a metal horse
The Godmodder may be crying, but it doesn't mean people have been stealing his nigh infinite amount of money whilst he cries! The Godmodder has too much money to get hit, so he doesn't get hit. Instead, he cries more, and deathstares you. This could be bad.

HP: 2/2
[AG]

"Come on guys! We need to defend the Not a Metaphor, not attack! I mean, both of our targets are invulnerable! There's 100% no reason to attack."
Deciding to be the first to take reasonable action, I start mining up stone with my Picksaw.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 7/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 9/30 (+1 from Thartler)

+1 Thartler and pionoplayer
You take charge of lead strategist, and begin to mine stone, charging up your next action!

9/50
3/50
+1 to yveltal gaming and murphmario

What in the name of all that is holy is that monstrosity.
This is not going anything like the original war went at all.

This is a horrible travesty of nature and an absolute abomination in the sight of all that is holy and unholy.
It must die.
But I can't kill it yet, because it's shielded. It's going to be attacking the Not A Metaphor, but it seems to have large numbers of Shippers X Death spawning out, so I'm going to assume I CAN kill those.
So I round up all the Shippers X Death and introduce them to one half of their OTP: Shipping. Namely cargo shipping. I stack the Shippers X Death things up in massive piles, laying over each other in a crisscross pattern for stability, then put them into large crates. These crates are then loaded onto a really big cargo ship which sets sail for the distant legendary land of Waifulandia, where all ships come true and your OTPs never break apart.
Of course, this is but a delusion of the highest order, and this is revealed when the place on the map marked "Waifulandia" turns out to just be a massive sea of razor sharp rocks. Which the cargo ship is forced to sail across.
Needless to say, it winds up staring to sink, and the first thing thrown overboard is, wouldn't you know it, the Shippers X Death-s. They are thrown overboard with immense strength by the onboard crane and fly through the sky, sailing through the air majestically like an eagle...
Piloting a blimp.
That's had a tear and the hydrogen inside is now burning.
I would say that that's where my metaphor breaks down but it's NOT because the power of metaphors causes the Shippers x Death-s' cargo box to burst into flames midair, tumbling head over heels into the oblivion of razor sharp rocks below.
The box crashes down, explodes out into tiny little pieces, and scatters the Shippers x death-s into the rocks, where they're all impaled and die of either fire or razor sharp rocks.

This world is a nightmare, and I'm going to burn it to the ground.
I'm Dungkaka, you see, and I've been making some improvements. You probably want to get your dudes in the IUPC and old Eric to see them, they're going to be amazingly horrific, and I hope you all love the end results of my work!

20 of the Shippers x Death suddenly crash, and burn! If you can't tell, they're ships, just like the T.I.E. Build x Godmodder. Waifulandia, huh... that sounds absolutely hellish.
+1 @Thartler

+1 @pionoplayer

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP. SHIELDED. Turtled.

- CHARGES -

The Mage: 13/25 (2 +1s from Thartler and pionoplayer respectively.)

Cosmic Breach: 2/15

-----

I finish my Doritos and fly up to Thartler.

YVELTAL-U: Thanks for the turtles.

The horses neigh and spit ceramic tablets with "Build X Godmodder sucks" on them at Shipping X Death.

I go guard Not a Metaphor and conjure a shield made of the most magical substance on Earth (bacon) around it.
The Shippers x Death pick up the tablet, although it wasn't addressed at them, and throw it back at them. You create a bacon shield!

[AG]

Done mining stone, I build a barricade around Not a Metaphor. Simple as that.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 8/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 11/30 (+1 from Thartler)

+1 Thartler and YveltalGaming
And you create a stone barricade!

+1 @Thartler

+1 @Murphmario

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP. SHIELDED. Turtled.

- CHARGES -

The Mage: 15/25 (+1 from Murphmario)

Cosmic Breach: 3/15

-----

I reinforce Murphmario's barricade using bacon and Doritos, before launching a ship at Shippers X Death. Specifically, a shrunken destroyer that grows to normal size after it is launched.
You bacon and doritos the stone barrier, warping it into a meme barrier! You then destroy 3 Shippers x Death!

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (26/30) (+4 Yveltal and Murphmario (me = whoa!)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (13/40)

----------

Hmm, Shippers x Death? Doesn't they know what happened to the joyful... ahem... I forgot. Anyway, I try talking to them to see if they were brainwashed by godmodder.
GODMODDER: Brainwashed?
GODMODDER: Sorta. They're ships. I think this place is cursed. Try to ship two people together, you create either a ship or an eldritch horror of some sort.
GODMODDER: Literal ships usually get assigned romance ships, but it appears that the Not A Metaphor is too sacred to be affected by that.
GODMODDER: I abused that fact, shipped every shipper ever with the concept of literal death, and used it to generate a horde of ships, before using my Russian reality hacking.
GODMODDER: Russian hacking classes are the best hacking classes, man. Go get a course on them.

The soldier suffers an internal crisis, being a shipper himself. Think MSPA Reader: Mental breakdown with Terry replacing the Reader.

Meanwhile, two purple Illuminati triangles crash into each other, exploding into more Doritos, that reinforce a shield around the Not a Metaphor.

The soldier then stops having an internal crisis, and waits for the TIE Marron X Author to arrive. So he can... uh... burn it down.
...Yeah.
Definitely.
Black Thread is sacrilege anyway, according to some crazy magical girl.

iDubbbz bodyblocks the NaM.
Minecraft Awesome Parodys hits the Shippers X Death.
----
In Silico: 1/20
Immersion: 1/20
+1 to Crystal, +1 to Piono
You create an Orchid Godhead shield around the Not A Metaphor. The Not A Metaphor is a ship with seven sails, black, violet, indigo, green, lime, orange, and red, and it appears that there's a strange branding on the black sail now, three purple triangles, joined into another, upside down triangle, at the tips, with a circle with a line slashed through it. This doesn't appear to be good news.

You then wait for the T.I.E. Marron x Author to arrive, and suddenly begin to cough up pink bile. You kneel onto the floor, everything around you seeming to shift into change, seeming to warp and twirl. Huh, mentioning that seems to be causing something... Bad.

i decide to kick the godmodder in the groin
The Godmodder hits you in the face with the Banhammer as you try! One damage, which kills you! You must take the usual turn to respawn!

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (27/30) (90%!)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (14/40)

------

I cast a shield of Heart Lockets at NaM, but these Heart Lockets are The Lockets in fact, the most defensive item ever. Have fun trying to break them, they're made of Titanium!
Shield of lockets spun around the Not A Metaphor!

12/50
4/50

I decide to continue on my rampage against the Shippers X Death by introducing them to the other half of their namesake. Death.
They all die.
((Better attack forthcoming if I have time))
5 of them succumb, before Death looks at the Godmodder. They're besties.

The Not A Metaphor readies a harpoon, before floating on the air, and firing it at the Build x Godmodder. It's reflected, but the Build x Godmodder's shielding suddenly shakes! One more turn, you can keep doing this! iDubbbz is busy bodyguarding the Not A Metaphor! Minecraft Awesome Parodys sings the song of the eight year old! 10 Shippers x Death suddenly drop to the floor, and die! 5 more materialise from the ether.

I AM A SCARY CREEPER ON A TOWER
THATCHA MADE WITH PLASTIC TOWER
YOUR EMERALD EYES ARE LIKE STRONGHOLDS FAR AWAY
(HERE WE GO AGAIN)
(THAT'S ELE TA RIC RIC RIC RIC)

The Shippers x Death then look at Minecraft Awesome Parodys, and reign down hell upon them! 8,500 damage - I didn't say this would be easy, did I! The T.I.E. Build x Godmodder glows green, and the world shatters, time and space flashing and dying around. The picture shifts to a rendition of the green man and the Godmodder holding each other's hands to the sky. The heart beats stronger and harsher, and their blush has increased slightly, their grip ever tightening. You stare on, as the Godmodder gets up, and stares at it too. You spend a bit admiring the sight of sorts, before you get shaken out of your trance as a series of hammer strikes hit the Battlefield! The first hits Minecraft Awesome Parodys and iDubbbz, dealing 10,000 damage! The second hits the Not A Metaphor, destroying the Heart Locket Shield and dealing 10,000 damage to the Meme Barricade, before the final one shatters Piono's shield!

GODMODDER: Why am I not surprised that the Doc just finds a way to keep surpassing themselves in terms of horrors.
GODMODDER: It seems cute and innocent, but trust me, it's going to kill you all with the POWER OF LOVE!

The Godmodder brandishes the Red String of Fate, before swinging it around as a garrote! YveltalGaming's Turtle Armour is ripped off, before the whip goes straight through iDubbbz's body, dealng 20,000 damage! It seems he can only target two things at once! I don't think you should let him get off a kill with that.

Bosses Killed: 2.

Jondanger23 [AG] HP: 1/2.
[insert generic username] [AG] HP: 1/2.
Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 2/2.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 2/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 2/2. SHIELDED.
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 0/2.
Murphmario [AG] HP: 2/2. SHIELDED.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.
pionoplayer [AG] HP: 2/2.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 2/2.

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.

Not A Metaphor [???] HP: 25,000/25,000. Bacon Shield: 4,000/4,000 HP. Meme Barricade: 3,500/13,500 HP. Orchid Godhead Is. Tagged: II.

iDubbbz [AG] HP: 10,000/40,000. Content Cop: II. Bodyguarding the Not A Metaphor.
Minecraft Awesome Parodys [AG] HP: 11,500/30,000. Hits all enemies.

Shippers x Death [PG] HP: 1,000/1,000 (x17). +5 per turn.
T.I.E. Build x Godmodder [BOSS] HP: 250,000/250,000. Shielded. Union: I. Oblivion's Guardian: III. The Banhammer: III.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 117/125. Carrying the Red String of Fate!

Last edited:
[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (28/30) (93.33%)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (15/40) (37.5%)

------

Now, I'm getting a little impatient. I cast another barrier on Not A Metaphor, this time, it's a palisade... well, this would be normal, if not for the fact it's most durable palisade on the world!

13/50
5/50

I take a shield, a regular old metal tower shield, then spin it REEAAALLY fast. Then I curve it so that when I set it down on the ground it'll drive around it in a circle pattern. Then I hang it up in the air so it does the same thing. So now there is a spinning tower shield spinning around the Not A Metaphor, giving it proper shielding.

[AG]

Not sure what to do, I throw the Eye of Cthulhu at the Shippers X Death.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 9/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 13/30 (+1 from Thartler)

>THE POWER OF LOVE
"you are like a little baby. watch this."

The soldier does seven weeaboo magic hand gestures, the seventh one summoning a light blue pixelly katana from outta nowhere. He gets ready to autoparry the next couple Red String of Fate attacks.

"S C O T T P I L G R I M R E F R A N C E S"

iDubbz continues bodyblocking.
MAP continues sending us further from the light of God by singing to the SxDs.
----
In Silico: 3/20 (+1 Piono)
Immersion: 2/20

16/50
6/50
+1 to murphmario and cyan

I murder more of the Shippers X Death by unshipping them. I walked right up to them, and then begin running past them with Ircucvci, cutting through the Xs in their names, rendering them all two separate entities, we now have a bunch of shippers, and a bunch of deaths, both of whom I shoo offstage so that they won't bother anyone.

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (30/30) DONE! (+1 Murphmario)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (16/40) (40%)

------

I reveal it as... the Robin Hood!
Robin Hood actually has medium-low HP but high attack, with two cards on his sleeves:

The Redistribution: (III) Damages entity and transfers lost HP to another. The key is... MONEYMONEYMONEYYYYYYYYYY!
Along with passive: Agile: Has 15% chance to avoid attacks.

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Artificial Night (1/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (19/40) (47.5%) (+2 Redstone)

+1 @Redstonetam15 , +1 Murphmario

------

Well, I have little more plans. I decide to shield myself with a lot of gravity fields, which are made of Bedrock. And the gravity field makes me fly.

As fast as possible, the summoned Robin Hood shoots T.I.E. Build x Godmodder after a shield is broken.

The soldier gets an extremely bad idea.
"Ahem.
Roxxanne X Author.
My OTP."

----
In Silico: 4/20
Immersion: 4/20 (+1 Piono)

[AG]

I reinforce the shield I built around the Not A Metaphor.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 10/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 17/30 (+1 from Thartler, pionoplayer, and Thartler again.)

+1 @Redstonetam15 and pionoplayer

The Wallbuilder decides the only counter to a TIE fighter, is, naturally, a ton of AA fire. Now, where would one find that? Of course, you could be a sane, rational person, but seeing how the Wallbuilder is simply a version of trump that happens to be a diety, that isn't happening anytime soon. In fact, his Anti-Rationality Field is draining what little brainpower the TIE has. This leads to it standing still for a long period of time. Enough for The Wallbuilder to unveil the greatest contribution to the navy at the moment: the USS Trump. A massive battleship with 24 35 inch guns that easily dwarfs most sky scrapers, it's AA arsenal is surprisingly unimpressive, considering this is trump. Though to be fair, building a battleship in an era where a dozen small boats armed with rockets can sink capital ships is a idiotic discussion (Funnily enough, the US is the only nation to have any battleships still active, though to be fair the guns of an Iowa-class battleship do make for extremely good coastal bombardment. Both are heavily modernized as well.) and foolish, but hey, i'm not the Eternal President.

The Wallbuilder starts off by unleashing the main armament of the Trump. Tragically, the TIE is not a Big Dumb Battleship and actually avoids the shells. The recoil is so great, it's actually negative, which means all the turrets are fling towards the TIE. They all horribly miss. But luckily, the Trump has a secondary armament. Unfortunately, one of them is a Build x Godmodder shipper, and proceeds to explode all the turrets, which rain down upon the TIE, actually scoring a few, if ineffectual, hits.

Finally, The Wallbuilder turns to it's antiaircraft armament...

All of which bounces off the TIE's armor, because The Wallbuilder didn't overcompensate for once. Ultimately, the Wallbuilder makes a tough choice to save his country- that is to say, he converts a battleship with a top speed of 12 knots into a missile travelling in the TIE's direction at 29492 knots, mostly via that most arcane of actions known only as throwing. Many a patriot and companion break out in tears as they watch the biggest waste of resources in history collide with the biggest waste of shipping in the universe. The resulting explosion of the Trump's magazines and multiple nuclear reactors is a highlight in the sky, blindingly bright.

And then, it fades.

5/10
5/10

Updates are returning to daily, after today. Be prepared.

You have to say you respawn to respawn. I respawn you anyway.

i egg shiper x debt
Eggs don't deal damage, silly!

I sleep on top of the Not A Metaphor in a shield-y way.
You drift off to sleep, your dreams wrapping around the Not A Metaphor, granting a small dream barrier and letting you guard it, and maybe summoning a Nightmare.

Are you the cake, Generic - no wait, you're a ge-ne-ric cube?

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (28/30) (93.33%)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (15/40) (37.5%)

------

Now, I'm getting a little impatient. I cast another barrier on Not A Metaphor, this time, it's a palisade... well, this would be normal, if not for the fact it's most durable palisade on the world!
I think we're all a little impatient! Palisade shield summoned over the Not A Metaphor, shielding it with the power of secondary school science!

13/50
5/50

I take a shield, a regular old metal tower shield, then spin it REEAAALLY fast. Then I curve it so that when I set it down on the ground it'll drive around it in a circle pattern. Then I hang it up in the air so it does the same thing. So now there is a spinning tower shield spinning around the Not A Metaphor, giving it proper shielding.
You create a spinning metal tower shield around the Not A Metaphor!

[AG]

Not sure what to do, I throw the Eye of Cthulhu at the Shippers X Death.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 9/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 13/30 (+1 from Thartler)

You destroy 10 of them!

>THE POWER OF LOVE
"you are like a little baby. watch this."

The soldier does seven weeaboo magic hand gestures, the seventh one summoning a light blue pixelly katana from outta nowhere. He gets ready to autoparry the next couple Red String of Fate attacks.

"S C O T T P I L G R I M R E F R A N C E S"

iDubbz continues bodyblocking.
MAP continues sending us further from the light of God by singing to the SxDs.
----
In Silico: 3/20 (+1 Piono)
Immersion: 2/20
GODMODDER: fite me silly man
GODMODDER: FITE. ME.
GODMODDER: Do you think the power of Scott Pilgrim, whoever that guy is, can face the power of the bad god man?
GODMODDER: You're in for a real treat, sonny.

The Godmodder takes out the Red String of Fate, before a goldenrod light pulsates through it, shifting it into a blade of sorts. He sticks it towards the sky, makes a pose, and points it right at you.

Oh noes. You just aggro'd the Godmodder.

16/50
6/50
+1 to murphmario and cyan

I murder more of the Shippers X Death by unshipping them. I walked right up to them, and then begin running past them with Ircucvci, cutting through the Xs in their names, rendering them all two separate entities, we now have a bunch of shippers, and a bunch of deaths, both of whom I shoo offstage so that they won't bother anyone.
You sever the x from their name! Normally, the wonders of HP would protect it, but here, you simply unbind the ship, and sever its manifestation from reality!

someone get nepeta
/null
You are our hero! Only you can get Nepeta! I mean, so can anyone else, but you get the moral! If you have a dream, carry it through!

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (30/30) DONE! (+1 Murphmario)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (16/40) (40%)

------

I reveal it as... the Robin Hood!
Robin Hood actually has medium-low HP but high attack, with two cards on his sleeves:

The Redistribution: (III) Damages entity and transfers lost HP to another. The key is... MONEYMONEYMONEYYYYYYYYYY!
Along with passive: Agile: Has 15% chance to avoid attacks.
You summon the Robin Hood, and wow, you caught on pretty fast. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY.

4/5 Less Gun
4/10 Gun
4/25 More Gun

+2 to @Thartler (Tag me if you +1 me)

Siebold shield rams a Shipper x Death with a riot shield.
They're dead!

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Artificial Night (1/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (19/40) (47.5%) (+2 Redstone)

+1 @Redstonetam15 , +1 Murphmario

------

Well, I have little more plans. I decide to shield myself with a lot of gravity fields, which are made of Bedrock. And the gravity field makes me fly.

As fast as possible, the summoned Robin Hood shoots T.I.E. Build x Godmodder after a shield is broken.
You SHIELD yourself! Robin Hood plans his attack!

The soldier gets an extremely bad idea.
"Ahem.
Roxxanne X Author.
My OTP."

----
In Silico: 4/20
Immersion: 4/20 (+1 Piono)
VPKxSBw.png

You call upon the name of a Demon Lord, one which apparently you declare One and True. You know this is a bad idea, that calling out to the desires of the cursed is a horrific thing to do, that doing this is tossing common decency down the window. Calling to a demon for sheer fun is unthinkable, and calling to something that feels wretched*, accursed? Oh, oh mamma mia.

You say its name anyway, and its name is Roxxanne Orochi Rembrandt x Peter Bartholomew Geraldson, two people that have not been seen here, and will likely never be seen here. It manifests for a second, the world warping to black, before tapping your forehead. You look up at it, barely comprehending the sight, before it moves. With its sheer power, the sheer amount of worship it gets, and the lack of restraints you did, this incarnation is completely free, and its will says that you are slightly less free. You curse, before it calls upon a brand, and stamps it into your head.

You snap back into reality. You then kneel down, and cough up pink bile, again, and again, until you collapse onto the floor, and then reconstitute. This is, this is Very, Very, Bad. Uh, I don't think we'll be getting repeated results, or incarnations of the thing that you became.

* the horror of a ship depends on how much the GM likes it.

[AG]

I reinforce the shield I built around the Not A Metaphor.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 10/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 17/30 (+1 from Thartler, pionoplayer, and Thartler again.)

+1 @Redstonetam15 and pionoplayer
You heal yourself back to full!

The Wallbuilder decides the only counter to a TIE fighter, is, naturally, a ton of AA fire. Now, where would one find that? Of course, you could be a sane, rational person, but seeing how the Wallbuilder is simply a version of trump that happens to be a diety, that isn't happening anytime soon. In fact, his Anti-Rationality Field is draining what little brainpower the TIE has. This leads to it standing still for a long period of time. Enough for The Wallbuilder to unveil the greatest contribution to the navy at the moment: the USS Trump. A massive battleship with 24 35 inch guns that easily dwarfs most sky scrapers, it's AA arsenal is surprisingly unimpressive, considering this is trump. Though to be fair, building a battleship in an era where a dozen small boats armed with rockets can sink capital ships is a idiotic discussion (Funnily enough, the US is the only nation to have any battleships still active, though to be fair the guns of an Iowa-class battleship do make for extremely good coastal bombardment. Both are heavily modernized as well.) and foolish, but hey, i'm not the Eternal President.

The Wallbuilder starts off by unleashing the main armament of the Trump. Tragically, the TIE is not a Big Dumb Battleship and actually avoids the shells. The recoil is so great, it's actually negative, which means all the turrets are fling towards the TIE. They all horribly miss. But luckily, the Trump has a secondary armament. Unfortunately, one of them is a Build x Godmodder shipper, and proceeds to explode all the turrets, which rain down upon the TIE, actually scoring a few, if ineffectual, hits.

Finally, The Wallbuilder turns to it's antiaircraft armament...

All of which bounces off the TIE's armor, because The Wallbuilder didn't overcompensate for once. Ultimately, the Wallbuilder makes a tough choice to save his country- that is to say, he converts a battleship with a top speed of 12 knots into a missile travelling in the TIE's direction at 29492 knots, mostly via that most arcane of actions known only as throwing. Many a patriot and companion break out in tears as they watch the biggest waste of resources in history collide with the biggest waste of shipping in the universe. The resulting explosion of the Trump's magazines and multiple nuclear reactors is a highlight in the sky, blindingly bright.

And then, it fades.

5/10
5/10
You... attack the currently invulnerable boss, and watch as the nuclear explosion does nothing to the Build x Godmodder. You probably want to reuse the attack next turn.

The Not A Metaphor uses Tagged. The harpoon fires again, hitting the picture, before the Build x Godmodder warps, and hits reality.

GODMODDER: AAAAAA.

The Godmodder waves his banhammer, and suddenly the Anti-Godmodders are too awed to do anything. Robin Hood then looks at him with a disapproving stare, and rushes straight in for the attack, dealing 15,000 damage right off the bat! The Godmodder is very hurt by Robin Hood breaking his pride, that he teleports ontop of the TIE Build x Godmodder, and then dials a number.

The Build x Godmodder uses Union.
GODMODDER: Hey, my dudes at the NWO. What is the ups, I need a ship, great ship, best price.
???: Here is the Walnut Oversoul x the Lemon. OTP, please no hate, dude.
GODMODDER: Good. Great ship, best price. Thanks.

Suddenly, another ship breaks in, to replace the poor T.I.E. Shippers x Death! If you saw the page on shipping and demonology, you'd probably figure out that this is what the Godmodder and the TIE Build x Godmodder are doing, and believe me, the Build x Godmodder is a lot more traumatic than this!

The Godmodder sits on the Build x Godmodder, and then uses the Red String of Fate to pop Murphmario and Yveltal's shields!

The second phase has begun! You still need to defend the Not A Metaphor - its death will cause you to waste a turn or so trying to bring it back up, but your main goal is to rush down the Build x Godmodder, which will be receiving steady reinforcements! Focus on the Build x Godmodder, but you may want to talk amongst yourself, and assign one of you to crowd control. There's some... weird things going on!

Bosses Killed: 2.

Jondanger23 [AG] HP: 1/2.
[insert generic username] [AG] HP: 1/2. Sleepshielding the Not A Metaphor.
Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 2/2.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 0/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 2/2. SHIELDED.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 2/2.
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 2/2.
Murphmario [AG] HP: 2/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.
pionoplayer [AG] HP: 2/2.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 2/2.

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.

Not A Metaphor [???] HP: 25,000/25,000. Bacon Shield: 4,000/4,000 HP. Meme Barricade: 13,500/13,500 HP. Nightmare Shield: 1,000/1,000 HP. Palisade Shield: 6,000/6,000 HP. Spinning Metal Tower Shield: 10,000/10,000 HP. Orchid Godhead Is. Tagged: II [ACTIVE!].

Spaded Cyan [H] HP: 5/5. Wildcard: III.

iDubbbz [AG] HP: 10,000/40,000. Content Cop: II. Bodyguarding the Not A Metaphor.
Minecraft Awesome Parodys [AG] HP: 11,500/30,000. Hits all enemies.
Robin Hood [AG] HP: 90,000/90,000. Agile. The Redistribution: III.

Walnut Oversoul x The Lemon [PG] HP: 65,000/65,000. great nirvana, best price: II.
T.I.E. Build x Godmodder [BOSS] HP: 235,000/250,000. Union: I. Oblivion's Guardian: III. The Banhammer: III.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 117/125. Carrying the Red String of Fate!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom