Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConsumerOfAll

Terrarian
SOME GUY ON A FORUM WHICH GOT SOLD OUT TO THE CORPORATE GODS said:
The godmodder FINALLY falls over, red-shaded, his death seeming to take a bit longer than that of a normal player. Also, he drops every single piece of the extreme gear he was carrying, which you promptly all start punching, then you take it as spoils! The sky clears, the grass and trees go back to normal, and then the sun starts coming up!

...But...

You suddenly see the godmodder running up to you! He has respawned, and is running up to you! But then, a message appears in chat, by the godmodder!

“You KILLED me? That's not possible! I DIDN'T die, I actually had an...un-dier, I, I mean, a re-undeader, and it... NO! HOW COULD YOU KILL ME!?!!? I AM INVINCIBLE! I'm...I'm...INFALLIBLE! Your victory was a fluke, because you're OVERPOWERED! ALL THE PLAYERS AND EVERYTHING THEY USE ARE OVERPOWERED! I'M THE ONLY BALANCED THING IN THE ENTIRETY OF MINECRAFT everything ever! YOU'RE ALL STUPID NOOBS THAT I AM VASTLY SUPERIOR TOO! YOU ALL SUCK! I'M NEVER PLAYING ON THIS SERVER AGAIN! ...BECAUSE OF ALL THE STUPID NOOBS POPULATING IT!”

He promptly ragequits the server.

Or had he?

A few minutes after some war involving a lynch mob of reality warping sociopaths in the middle of nowhere, Minceraft, the Godmodder is chilling in the basement of his mansion, because godmodders like deep, dank areas, just like trolls. He types a few nonsense words into the Windows console. The Windows console tells him that he is doing the wrong words. The Godmodder types in a few more words. The Windows console gives up on its free will and sort of just gives into the Godmodder’s l33t h4xing skills.

A day later, a bunch of random people who play voxel related sandbox games / Infiniminer ripoffs get a message, where a bunch is a few million, but that’s not an important fact.

You are invited to GodCraft! Do you accept?
> Yes
> Yes
> Yes

The Godmodder’s evil Russian hacking skills forced everyone who got his tremendous message to click the yes button, and within an instant, they were taken to his bad block game ripoff abomination thing. They then realised that they couldn’t get out or minimise the window. They turned towards the Godmodder. The Godmodder turned towards them.

GODMODDER: Hey, go play on my server. I promise, promise you, it has the biggest and the best of everything. Tremendous ones, even.

A bunch of people sort of just gave up, became a slave of the system, and listened to the Godmodder. The rest of them were you guys, who decided to throw an set of increasingly inane attacks at the Godmodder. The Godmodder casually ignored some of them.

GODMODDER: Hah, you think you can touch me! You don’t understand, I have a lot of money, and with enough money, you can pay off reality so you won’t have to avoid attacks!
GODMODDER: You still wanna kill me? Oh, well.

The Godmodder takes out a script, before drawing a bunch of nonsense on the ground. You look at him. He looks at you. What do you think a bunch of nonsense is going to do?

Moments later, the Godmodder ticks off a bunch of names, and slams a massive hammer into the ground. Metal rearranges and assembles to create a series of spheres which then transmogrify to create CREATURES FROM A GAME THIS FORUM IS NOT ABOUT. The CREATURES FROM A GAME THIS FORUM IS NOT ABOUT look at you, and you look at them, and then something subconsciously whispers to you that you’re going to have to kill them.

RIpAS01.png

Image by TwinBuilder, creator of the original DTG2.

RvsqDND.png

Welcome to Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr, the "hit" sequel to the either ongoing or long finished game depending on what forum you’re from, Destroy the Godmodder! I’m your host, spammer extraordinaire, Dungkaka1801, and in this game, you have to destroy the Godmodder, a cheating hack who can counter anything, do whatever he wants to anything he wants, and possesses a LOT OF MONEY!

Of course, the Godmodder realised that getting hit is for losers, so instead of destroying the Godmodder directly, you have to destroy the Godmodder’s EVIL CRONIES until he runs out of HP and horrifically dies! You do this by throwing attacks at them, throwing items at them, creating abominations from your mind and throwing them as cannon fodder at the Godmodder’s EVIL CRONIES!

Don't worry about inexperience with the franchise, or not caring about this outdated Minceraft game! This game will be just as traumatic enjoyable to newcomers as well as oldcomers!

Read below to learn the tips of the trade, and remember, money is god and dying is bad for your health.

I. TIPS.
1. To destroy the godmodder, you must destroy his horde of abominations and other Very Bad Things until he runs out of HP, and then proceeds to horribly die.
2. Once a boss is defeated, the next boss will appear immediately. You may get a turn of cooldown prior to the strongest of enemies, but don’t count on it.
3. The Godmodder is nigh impossible to damage, and can only be directly damaged under special circumstances.
4. While the Godmodder can not be damaged, he and his cronies can damage you! Every player has 2 HP, like how the Godmodder has 100 HP! Players aren’t easy to damage, they’re about as hard to damage as a vulnerable godmodder, but if you die, you’ll have to take up all of next turn respawning.
5. You can charge up attacks for better effects. A charge goes up once per post, and you can only charge up to 50 posts. Charging allows you to do better actions, particularly…
6. For summoning entities! Entities are creatures that do your bidding, and can be anywhere from characters from popular culture to things you just made up on the spot! Entities aren’t worthless, because they prevent the Godmodder from brutally killing you all, and help you deal damage to the evil, evil, bosses!
7. This game isn’t a roleplay. Maybe. It’s definitely an illegal ripoff of DTG1 and 2 that is a blight upon the franchise and therefore not allowed to legally exist, but I’m Dungkaka - a magic man. I can make things illegally exist.

II. POSTING RULES.
1. A player is allowed 3 posts per turn. Any more posts per turn will get all future posts for that turn are nulled.
2. If you post twice in a row, both posts are nulled. Nullposts, as discussed in 2.3, are exempt from this rule.
3. You can add /null to the front or end of a post, if you want to just ask a question. If your post is clearly a null, then I’ll null it anyway and not count it towards your total post count, unless it’s a double post, but please add /null to your post anyway, unless I run out of mercy.
4. The more actions you take in a single post, excluding actions done via charge, the less effective each will be!
5. If you make a placeholder post, one that contains nothing but charges and that you intend to edit later, then the placeholder and all but one of your actions for that turn will be nulled, and your first action for the next turn will also be nulled. You have been warned.

III. ENTITY + CHARGING RULES.
1. Charging a charge past 50 posts will automatically fail.
2. Once an entity is killed, you can’t summon it again. The Godmodder is exempt from these rules because the Godmodder is the Godmodder.
3. An attempt to resummon an entity that has appeared in a previous DTG game will result in a bad entity. Bad entities are bad. Don’t create them, because bad things happen around them, huehuehue.
4. If you summon entities one after another without something in between, their power will be weakened. Do this too much, and you will create a Bad Entity.
5. As stated above, you can only boost one of your own charges by one per post. Boosting a 20 post charge by two per post will make it a 10 post charge, and so forth.
6. However, you can assist your fellow player’s charges, allowing them to boost their charges by an extra 1 per assist you give them.
7. You can’t remove charge points from another player. The GM reserves the right to remove charges, but that should never happen.
8. At any given time, you can only charge 2 charges and assist 2 different players. You can not assist the same player twice in a single post.
9. Holding a charge to use for later purposes takes up a charge slot.

IV. PLAYERS.
From time to time, players will show up. Players have high attack and not so high HP, though they have lots of HP bars, enough to last them until they run out of willpower and decide to quit reality! Every player has special attacks you can vote for, or special tricks to change the course of the battle. The stronger a player, the harder they are and the more bribery is needed to recruit them!

V. WHO KILLED WHO?.
apologies for poor pankogram
when were you when boss was killed?
i was sat at home playing destroy the bad god man when bad god man ring
“boss is kill”
“no”

Battlefury13 and Murphmario teamed up to end the First Wave of Mechs via accidentally coordinating to cripple the SJ-Mech, and shove it into a trap.

WORK IN PROGRESS.

VI. SYNOPSIS.
ACT 1: DEGENESIS

In the beginning, the Godmodder dragged an arbitrary number of people to his new and cool voxel sandbox infiniminer ripoff thing. People didn't like that, so people tried to kill him. This process didn't go well, as the Godmodder unveiled his stacks of money, which made him invincible to all harm! He then unveiled his script, a grand list of bosses that he'd use to kill all who opposed him.

A reality warping lynch mob proceeded to appear, our heroes. They opposed the Godmodder, and thus the Godmodder sent his grand list of bosses on them, gathered via the power of the Godmodder's knowledge of this corrupt reality.

After a few weaker bosses, the Godmodder unveiled the T.I.E. Build x Godmodder, a ship provided by a mysterious benefactor, and granted power from a bound ship-daemon - a creature spawned of the concept of the relationship between the Godmodder and TwinBuilder, creator of a better reality. The reality warping lynch-mob of players then proceeded to annihilate it, and then did their usual thing of annihilating bosses that annoyed them.

This went smoothly until their Game-Master, Dungkaka (that's me!) found himself in a HOLE. Dungkaka revealed himself to be using an interface known as the Update Terminal to warp reality to his will. His Update Terminal didn't like him particularly much, so it appointed another Game-Master - Doc Scratch, as a loli, an archetype of character from a hell unforseen.

WORK IN PROGRESS.

VII. ???

VIII. ???

IX. CHAPTERS.
ACT 1: DEGENESIS.

Page 1 - Page 4: Operatorrrrrrrr.
First Wave. The Horseless Headless Horsemann + Odyssey.
Page 4 - Page 12: Possible Lover.
The T.I.E. Build x Godmodder. Second Wave.
Page 12 - Page 20: Monolithium: Incompletion.
A Fractal.
Page 20 - Page 26: Monolithium: Alpha and Prime.
Godmodder Prime.

INTERMISSION 1: MICHIGAN.

Page 26 - Page ??: Shekhinah.
The Ruler of Shekhinah.

X. ALIGNMENT KEY.

Here is a list of groups of people who will kill you or get killed by you, in addition to yourselves.

Players can join these factions.
Anti-Godmodder [AG]
: These entities / players are the heroes and protagonists of this game. Their goal is to destroy the Godmodder and his ridiculously large horde of bosses.
Neutral [N]: These entities / players are on the middle road, and do as they wish, having the same opinion on the AGs and the Godmodders. Unfortunately, the Godmodder isn’t accepting recruits, but Neutrals get to kill both the Godmodder and the Anti-Godmodders.

Players can summon entities but not join these factions.
Undecided [???]
: These entities are gorillas. They pose around being smug and OP, and have the power to execute you horribly, if they really want to.
Hostile [H]: These entities are wild cards, but their one dream is to sit on a mountain of everyone else’s corpses. They’re extremely powerful, but they always have a potent weakness.

Players can neither join or summon entities in these factions.
Pro-Godmodder [PG]
: These entities are the antagonists, serving the Godmodder! Why do they serve the Godmodder? Talk to them. Maybe. Perhaps it will work.
Boss [BOSS] ([N BOSS] / [H BOSS] / [??? BOSS]): These entities are the main antagonists! They’re very powerful entities that dominate the Battlefield! Kill them to proceed to the next one, again, and again, until the Godmodder dies.
The Godmodder [GM]: The godmodder, everyone’s favourite reality warping manchild. Wants everyone to ragequit, and then repent for your previous transgressions against him. Has low HP but is a master of everything else.

XXI. THE WORLD.
You don't have to read this. You probably don't want to read this, and if you do read this, you'll come out traumatised and shaking, or not, because it's actually not filled in at all.

WORK IN PROGRESS.

C-Mech Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 60,000/60,000.
SP-Mech Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 60,000/60,000.
S-Mech Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 75,000/75,000.
Z-Mech Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 80,000/80,000. Infestation: III.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 125/125.

Last edited:
The Wallbuilder stumbles on the field, and, in that unholy instance, decides that this battlefield needs a wall. But first, he must obtain materials to do so. And so he built a massive oil pipeline. But where is the oil coming from? Why, the C-Mech's Energy Ineffiency Power Source! As you all know, Godmodder mechs run on the most energy ineffienct thing possible, and in this world, that's oil! So, naturally, they tend to have TONS of the stuff! In fact, the Wallbuilder informs the Saudi's about this glorious source of oil, and they promptly come over and build an oil field on the C-Mech. Then, it is revealed that the C-Mech's armor plating contains tons of coal, so naturally all the coal mining companies come in and begin mining it. Which involves a lot of effort, damage, pickazes, and tearing apart the armored plating of the C-Mech. Finally, it is revealed the core of it is a Uranium-Plutonium-Titanium alloy by the miners, so naturally a nuclear power station is build in the C-Mech's remains! What will one do with all this power? Shoot a laser at the C-Mech so it stays down, for one. Sell it on the market so the Wallbuilder can start up Wallbuilding inc, too. But that's secondary to the massive laser the C-mech just took.

+1 Trickle

Last edited:
A voice echoed from the beyond. "Sir. Sir!" it resonated deep within an elderly man, about seventy in age, the words bouncing off the darkness he was falling in and out of. "You have to wake up, sir! Please! This is crucial to the existence of the universe as we know it!" these very words kept echoing, each time slightly different, one letter missing or fused with something else, until it simply became an incomprehensible amalgam of its previous self. The man's golden locks and dark blue suit tore apart in the darkness, he was now falling only in his trademarked pink heart undergarment, nothing on his mind other than his imminent death. Until, suddenly, these very letters formed new phrases, phrases this man enjoyed and had actually said himself at one point or another. He had hope. He was determined. The quotes echoed again and again, vibrating and shuffling inside the darkness to acompany him. This man was the luckiest man in the world. Some called him 'fat, sexist pig'. Others called him 'misogynistic faschist'. However, he preferred people call him 'Donald John Trump, 7th CEO of TrumpTech, Famed Grand Councillor of the TrickleVersian Establishment and Singer-Songwriter'. The quotes kept bouncing as the man latched onto them with an iron grip, determined to escape this nightmare.

"All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected."

"The beauty of me is that I’m very rich."

"It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!"

"The point is, you can never be too greedy."

"I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her."

In another realm, perhaps, this great man was the president of a large and wealthy country. He knew not what country he would rule over, but he always thought he would make a great president. Perhaps the COMMIES (albeit he would admit that was far too pompous, even for himself) or something smaller, like the Dinosaur State. Perhaps he would be the warden of the Prism Prison, or whatever is left of it. That does not matter now, for he was no longer in the world he knew and loved. This was a new realm. A real of magic. A realm of bullsh*t. A realm of insanity. This was not his regular day at TrumpTech, this was not a regular Establishment meeting (although those meetings could be barely called 'regular'). This was something else entirely, something poor Mr Trump was not used to. However, he was warned that this day would come. Yet, there was a mysterious feeling inside him...

He knew that for every alternate dimension, alternative universe, alternative multiverse there was another Donald John Trump. That was how the multiverse functioned, it was particularly lenient towards those in the Ground Council. These other Trumps may not have been as kind or as generous as our dear philanthropist, but he still strived to seek every and each one of them, to meet them and see how their life was different. He knew this was his chance. Leaping from one quote to another, one grotesque sentence to the other, Donald finally reached the end of the bottomless pit. A new world. Perhaps here Earth did not crumble and become predominated with those lizard people, turning it all into one giant prison save for a small speck of hope in the former North America. Perhaps here the Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesells-controlled meteor did not strike Luna off orbit, thus crashing into a portion of the Prism Prison and allowing the prisoners to make a daring escape, flying out to the beyond.

Oh. You must not know about what happened to the other multiverse, now that I ponder about it. There will come a time when I tell you of it, mark these very words. The time is not now. You shall also learn of my true nature, but yet again - not in this particular moment. I would like you to focus on Mr Trump. He has only arrived on the Battlefield and is adjusting to his surroundings. The Godmodder. Something about him... he has to do something. There is only one thing to do here. Only one goal. He must destroy everything in his sight. He must find his other self. Somewhere around here. He can sense the being of his so-called doppelganger. It has always been a dream of Donald to meet with his other self and he will not let it slip away. Not now. Not ever.

*clank*

*clank*

*clank*

"YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP"

"I have faced many challenges in my life. The challenges I have faced are the hardest. I have the hardest challenges. Nobody can challenge my challenges because they are simply the best. Not a single person. Not a single being." Every single being knew that once Trump began, it was quite challenging to survive. Quite challenging indeed. "You. There. Yes, you." He pointed at the Z-MECH with a large, plump finger. "You're an ugly pig, you're fired. Reminds me of that Rosie O'Donnell. Except Rosie here was a lovely lady and you're just some stupid robot. Too bad you're gonna get stumped by the Trump. Sad. Very sad." Donald reached out into hammerspace, pulling out a giant generator from behind. "Now, I usually don't do this, I'm a nice guy, nicest guy you've met. But you. Have truly. Crossed the line." The generator began heating up and rumbling. "Say goodbye. Time to get stumped." With a single flick, a billion quotes flew by, from every Trump in every multiverse. Sexist and racist, kind and benevolent, any quotes you can imagine, absurd as no other.

As you can probably tell, unfortunately, the Z-MECH was wiped out entirely. "Why can’t we use nuclear weapons?" "The only thing Crooked Hillary has is that she's a woman. Nothing else." "Wealth isn't something you inherit, it's something you have to gain." "Lyin' Ted is back at it again using my images for his own needs."
"You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of :red:." Nobody can even tell which ones are truthful and which are lies. Even an expert would have difficulty analyzing it. Fortunately, our Trump is more benevolent than that, but he still won't shy away from using the quotes of his other selves to obliterate foes. Only one thing left to do now.

Sad: 1/20
Clank: 1/50

+1 to Battlefury13, +1 to Jondanger23

A mysterious light appears.

"Ah. Something different."

"I was getting really bored being stuck moderating The Glitch."

"But I'm not technically the mod here."

"So I can do what I please."

Balance meter:
[AG]-----0-----[PG]

The Balance meter is a measure of how one-sided the game is getting. If it starts to swing one way or another, I will try to move it back to the middle, putting more effort the more it drifts. You have been warned.

Edit for clarity: I'm neutral in case you didn't guess.

[AG]
I MAKE.MONEY.FAST.

Just kidding. A tank wearing a tophat appears from the horizon. A brown-haired soldier wearing red shades opens the hatch, pushes the tophat off, and pulls out a megaphone.

"LATSYRC PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

No response. Understandable. He gets back into the tank, and fires a bowling ball from the tank, straight into the S-MECH's head, replacing it with said bowling ball. A giant stickman picks up the S-MECH by its bowling ball head, and bowls it straight into a pool of lava.
----
Don't Cry...: 1/25
CRAFT!: 1/25
+2 to Trickle

Drat, I didn't read the rules for first time, so sorry for late reply.

I wanted to be evil, but by powers of good, I'll proceed.

It's Freezing temperature here.

Flowers are asleep

Birds aren't chirping anymore...

On days like this, mechs like you...

Well, Not that. I corrode SP-Mech, before shooting at the legs.

When it wants to run, I kick it with metal boot.

When it falls, I mark it an X with dual Katanas.

When it tries to attack me, I am always one step too far for it. I shoot it again.

When it tries to get up, Thunder strikes it, casted by me.

When it is paralyzed, I finally destroy it.

[AG]
Stats:
HP: (II)

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (1/30)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (1/40)

+1 Cyan, +1 Trickle

Last edited:
i diagnose godmodder with lung
The Godmodder looks at you, and suddenly begins to screech like a gorilla.

GODMODDER: oh
GODMODDER: oh noes
GODMODDER: oh noes i have lung
GODMODDER: Tell me, what do I do with my life, good sir!
GODMODDER: I have LUNG! How do I go on in this HELLISH REALM if I have LUNG!

The Godmodder runs back and forth, lamenting his fate. Unfortunately, he has payed too much money to actually die of the HORRIBLE DISEASE known as lung, because, you know, money is god, and money saves you from getting hit, but he has lung! Nobody survives lung, you know. There was this one bug girl who survived lung but we don't talk about her.

The Godmodder then breaks down on the floor, before getting back up, tears running down his eyes.

Welcome to the game, guy who made DTG1 but also not DTG1 it's a complex matter!

I throw cats at the C-Mech.
The C-Mech takes 10,000 damage!

The Wallbuilder stumbles on the field, and, in that unholy instance, decides that this battlefield needs a wall. But first, he must obtain materials to do so. And so he built a massive oil pipeline. But where is the oil coming from? Why, the C-Mech's Energy Ineffiency Power Source! As you all know, Godmodder mechs run on the most energy ineffienct thing possible, and in this world, that's oil! So, naturally, they tend to have TONS of the stuff! In fact, the Wallbuilder informs the Saudi's about this glorious source of oil, and they promptly come over and build an oil field on the C-Mech. Then, it is revealed that the C-Mech's armor plating contains tons of coal, so naturally all the coal mining companies come in and begin mining it. Which involves a lot of effort, damage, pickazes, and tearing apart the armored plating of the C-Mech. Finally, it is revealed the core of it is a Uranium-Plutonium-Titanium alloy by the miners, so naturally a nuclear power station is build in the C-Mech's remains! What will one do with all this power? Shoot a laser at the C-Mech so it stays down, for one. Sell it on the market so the Wallbuilder can start up Wallbuilding inc, too. But that's secondary to the massive laser the C-mech just took.

+1 Trickle
The C-Mech gets harvested by the Wallbuilder's company, who are probably all Illuminati members! They rip out its core, before the core casually begins to hiss. They take a few seconds to try get away, scrambling over themselves, before firing the laser, dealing 18,000 damage to the C-Mech! The core explodes, dealing 1 damage, before casually returning to the C-Mech!

Welcome to the game, Trump.

A voice echoed from the beyond. "Sir. Sir!" it resonated deep within an elderly man, about seventy in age, the words bouncing off the darkness he was falling in and out of. "You have to wake up, sir! Please! This is crucial to the existence of the universe as we know it!" these very words kept echoing, each time slightly different, one letter missing or fused with something else, until it simply became an incomprehensible amalgam of its previous self. The man's golden locks and dark blue suit tore apart in the darkness, he was now falling only in his trademarked pink heart undergarment, nothing on his mind other than his imminent death. Until, suddenly, these very letters formed new phrases, phrases this man enjoyed and had actually said himself at one point or another. He had hope. He was determined. The quotes echoed again and again, vibrating and shuffling inside the darkness to acompany him. This man was the luckiest man in the world. Some called him 'fat, sexist pig'. Others called him 'misogynistic faschist'. However, he preferred people call him 'Donald John Trump, 7th CEO of TrumpTech, Famed Grand Councillor of the TrickleVersian Establishment and Singer-Songwriter'. The quotes kept bouncing as the man latched onto them with an iron grip, determined to escape this nightmare.

"All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected."
"The beauty of me is that I’m very rich."
"It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!"
"The point is, you can never be too greedy."
"I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her."

In another realm, perhaps, this great man was the president of a large and wealthy country. He knew not what country he would rule over, but he always thought he would make a great president. Perhaps the COMMIES (albeit he would admit that was far too pompous, even for himself) or something smaller, like the Dinosaur State. Perhaps he would be the warden of the Prism Prison, or whatever is left of it. That does not matter now, for he was no longer in the world he knew and loved. This was a new realm. A real of magic. A realm of bullsh*t. A realm of insanity. This was not his regular day at TrumpTech, this was not a regular Establishment meeting (although those meetings could be barely called 'regular'). This was something else entirely, something poor Mr Trump was not used to. However, he was warned that this day would come. Yet, there was a mysterious feeling inside him...

He knew that for every alternate dimension, alternative universe, alternative multiverse there was another Donald John Trump. That was how the multiverse functioned, it was particularly lenient towards those in the Ground Council. These other Trumps may not have been as kind or as generous as our dear philanthropist, but he still strived to seek every and each one of them, to meet them and see how their life was different. He knew this was his chance. Leaping from one quote to another, one grotesque sentence to the other, Donald finally reached the end of the bottomless pit. A new world. Perhaps here Earth did not crumble and become predominated with those lizard people, turning it all into one giant prison save for a small speck of hope in the former North America. Perhaps here the Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesells-controlled meteor did not strike Luna off orbit, thus crashing into a portion of the Prism Prison and allowing the prisoners to make a daring escape, flying out to the beyond.

Oh. You must not know about what happened to the other multiverse, now that I ponder about it. There will come a time when I tell you of it, mark these very words. The time is not now. You shall also learn of my true nature, but yet again - not in this particular moment. I would like you to focus on Mr Trump. He has only arrived on the Battlefield and is adjusting to his surroundings. The Godmodder. Something about him... he has to do something. There is only one thing to do here. Only one goal. He must destroy everything in his sight. He must find his other self. Somewhere around here. He can sense the being of his so-called doppelganger. It has always been a dream of Donald to meet with his other self and he will not let it slip away. Not now. Not ever.

*clank*

*clank*

*clank*

"YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP"

"I have faced many challenges in my life. The challenges I have faced are the hardest. I have the hardest challenges. Nobody can challenge my challenges because they are simply the best. Not a single person. Not a single being." Every single being knew that once Trump began, it was quite challenging to survive. Quite challenging indeed. "You. There. Yes, you." He pointed at the Z-MECH with a large, plump finger. "You're an ugly pig, you're fired. Reminds me of that Rosie O'Donnell. Except Rosie here was a lovely lady and you're just some stupid robot. Too bad you're gonna get stumped by the Trump. Sad. Very sad." Donald reached out into hammerspace, pulling out a giant generator from behind. "Now, I usually don't do this, I'm a nice guy, nicest guy you've met. But you. Have truly. Crossed the line." The generator began heating up and rumbling. "Say goodbye. Time to get stumped." With a single flick, a billion quotes flew by, from every Trump in every multiverse. Sexist and racist, kind and benevolent, any quotes you can imagine, absurd as no other.

As you can probably tell, unfortunately, the Z-MECH was wiped out entirely. "Why can’t we use nuclear weapons?" "The only thing Crooked Hillary has is that she's a woman. Nothing else." "Wealth isn't something you inherit, it's something you have to gain." "Lyin' Ted is back at it again using my images for his own needs."
"You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of :red:." Nobody can even tell which ones are truthful and which are lies. Even an expert would have difficulty analyzing it. Fortunately, our Trump is more benevolent than that, but he still won't shy away from using the quotes of his other selves to obliterate foes. Only one thing left to do now.

Sad: 1/20
Clank: 1/50

+1 to Battlefury13, +1 to Jondanger23
Donald Trump slides into the Battlefield, before Quoting the Z-MECH! The Z-MECH reconstitutes from a bunch of slime on the floor, but takes 25,000 damage! That's a lot of damage, that's the most damage, that damage is very useful, because it helps spammers get a lot of money. The Godmodder looks at Donald Trump, before sighing, and pointing at the Wallbuilder.

Welcome to the game, president!

A mysterious light appears.

"Ah. Something different."
"I was getting really bored being stuck moderating The Glitch."
"But I'm not technically the mod here."
"So I can do what I please."

Balance meter:
[AG]-----0-----[PG]

The Balance meter is a measure of how one-sided the game is getting. If it starts to swing one way or another, I will try to move it back to the middle, putting more effort the more it drifts. You have been warned.

Edit for clarity: I'm neutral in case you didn't guess.
GODMODDER: Something tells me that that balance meter is gonna always be on the PG side, or it will go to the hostile.
GODMODDER: Thanks for the sentiment, dude, anyway.

You appear, and kind of just stand there. The Godmodder buys ice cream and hands it to you.

Welcome to the game, glitched.

[AG]
I MAKE.MONEY.FAST.

Just kidding. A tank wearing a tophat appears from the horizon. A brown-haired soldier wearing red shades opens the hatch, pushes the tophat off, and pulls out a megaphone.

"LATSYRC PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

No response. Understandable. He gets back into the tank, and fires a bowling ball from the tank, straight into the S-MECH's head, replacing it with said bowling ball. A giant stickman picks up the S-MECH by its bowling ball head, and bowls it straight into a pool of lava.
----
Don't Cry...: 1/25
CRAFT!: 1/25
+2 to Trickle
I'll have you know that I have this mysterious Latsyrc guy on speeddial, and he's very good at killing. Just letting you know.

You replace the S-MECH's head with a bowling ball, and throw it into the lava! 13,000 damage!

Welcome to hell, euphorer.

Drat, I didn't read the rules for first time, so sorry for late reply.
I wanted to be evil, but by powers of good, I'll proceed.
It's Freezing temperature here.
Flowers are asleep
Birds aren't chirping anymore...
On days like this, mechs like you...
Well, Not that. I corrode SP-Mech, before shooting at the legs.
When it wants to run, I kick it with metal boot.
When it falls, I mark it an X with dual Katanas.
When it tries to attack me, I am always one step too far for it. I shoot it again.
When it tries to get up, Thunder strikes it, casted by me.
When it is paralyzed, I finally destroy it.

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (1/30)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (1/40)
+1 Cyan, +1 Trickle

You pray on the SP-Mech's crippling doubts, driving it again, and again into the ground, disabling it and breaking its will, dealing 15,000 damage!

Welcome to the game, trainer!

The Godmodder looks at you. You look at the Godmodder. The Mechs hold up a sign saying "first turn armistice". That all changes next turn though, so take this time to admire your pretty HP bars!

Meanwhile, the Godmodder reads David Icke's latest magazine, complaining about the monopoly of ridiculous symbolism over reality.

Jondanger23 [AG] HP: 2/2.
[insert generic username] [AG] HP: 2/2.
Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 1/2.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 2/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 2/2.

DathVader [N] HP: 2/2.

C-Mech Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 32,000/60,000.
SP-Mech Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 45,000/60,000.
S-Mech Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 62,000/75,000.
Z-Mech Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 55,000/80,000. Infestation: III.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 125/125.

Last edited:
"Yes, yes, it is a bit one sided at the moment."

"Let's see what we can do about that."

A bright light appears above me and maneuvers to the S-Mech, where it promptly explodes.

"Good enough?"

[AG]

I step onto the field, still giggling from my other...actions far far away in RP Nation, or someplace rather close. Hands smeared with donuts, I summon down a few more boxes and sit down, before pulling out all the jelly ones and arranging them into a pentagon, then a star within the pentagon. Chanting, I summon down a donut revolver.
No! This isn't what I wanted! I wanted the Black Magnum and the White Magnum! Drat! Well, this'll do for now...what's with me and donuts recently anyways?
I raise the gun and fire a high speed donut packed with a crude nuclear explosive device that has the nuclear fallout radius of one donut, which centers all the radiation and heat on one area. This shot is fired at the S-Mech Mk .I.
"Eat some of that, robot :red:! Oversized C-3P0! Filthy borg! Omnic!"
I need to stop.

But wait! What's this! Someone posted about Donald Trump!? I must post somehting rather presidential in this edit! Therefore, I the nuclear donut explosion that is rather small sends Trump Steaks everywhere that can be picked up later in the battle to restore health if it's needed. These steaks will apply to non-hostile entities as well, but not evil entities or entities that have no side. They also taste like trash, but I guess you can choke them down if you're about to die.

Finally, the conspiracy theorists of the midwest start raving about how the CIA started the Syrian Civil War, which allows me to rechannel anger and fear into the donut explosion. With the big boom comes a whole lot of swear words aimed toward the CIA. These swears are not only harmful toward hostiles, but boost your morale! Nothing like a barrage of ":red:s!"

Far away, Dr. McNinja grabs his phone. He must come to the aid of the user who reads many :red:ty webcomics, but not Homestuck, because that would be garbage. No one needs more homestuck on this battlefield. Though Crockercorp foods sure are great...

At the same time, deep underground in a secret bunker on Mars, Bruce Lee sits on a golden throne, next to the cure for cancer. Grumbling, he awakens from his sleep to hear the chiming of his blasted phone. The cellular service bills here are absolutely atrocious. Anyways, he picks up the phone and reads the message, before standing up and injecting himself with a bunch of roids. Saying goodbye to his wife, Kung-Fu panda, he jumps off Mars and rockets toward Earth, smashing into the ISS and a Russian Satellite on the way. With a crash, he lands on the battlefield and sends up a massive cloud of dust and dirt. Pieces of the crust fly into the air as everyone hears faint Chinese chanting. Bruce Lee summons a mystical Chinese dragon that smashes into a random mech before exploding into a barrage of fireworks. However, he is suddenly recalled by the Spirit of Lucifer, leader of the Illuminati and Juicebox Nation.

"We have plans for you, Bruce Lee."

Last edited:
"Hm. Only 2 hitpoints?"

"If I am to do my job, I'll need more than that."

I extend my arm in a flourish, extending my HP bar to 20.

"Much better."

"gorilla."

The tank's barrel starts glowing yellow.

"TASTE THE SUUUUUUUUN!"

The tank fires a really really really small giant sun at the Z-MECH. Upon impact, the sun burns out and explodes with passion, creating even crazier space dust in place of the Z-MECH, which just got blown up.
----
Don't Cry...: 3/10 (+1 Thartler)
CRAFT!: 2/10
+2 to Trickle

SUMMARY
I. Revelations: 9/01/13
II. Attack: Donald Trump and the Chronicles of Z-MECH
III. Roleplay: Donald Trump and the Noob Cavalry

September 1st, 2013
The White House

President Obama was peacefully laying on his favorite velvet couch while his family wistfully watched from behind. Nine hours and one minute have passed and the poor president has not risen up. It was now obvious to everyone around him that he was now dead. Not from a heart attack, not from a bullet wound, he simply sat down and was no longer alive. Doctors all around the country swarmed to the house to find out what exactly killed the president, but nobody could truly figure it out. His heart stopped beating, his brain stopped operating, yet this was a truly unique case. He was simply dead and that was the end of the story. People have suspected that it was stress that somehow ended him, for the United States of America have been under heavy attack from the Union of Establishmentarian Societies.

It wasn't so long ago that the president was informed of the existence of the Establishment. It was a secret that he would have to take to his grave, the fact that the alleged puppeteers of society truly did exist under the being of multiple god-like creatures, the Grand Council of the Establishment. Obviously, every organized 'society' needs to have a leader, so the Grand Council elected the ghastly and powerful yet fun-loving jokester, His Honorable Ghastliness, the Masque of the Red Death. Although he insisted his fellow Grand Councillors called him Red. A courageous and bold leader, yes, almost every member was happy with his regime. But of course, every group has its rebel, which came in the form of the ominous and dark yet chaotic destroyer, The Raven. She was one of those 'don't tip me over' type of people, even Red was slightly afraid of her. And he was correct to do so, as he was the one that finally tipped her over when he proposed his plan to reveal the Establishment to every single planet under their rule, starting with Earth (the Establishment knew it had a lot of prophecies surrounding it, even if it was not the most advanced of them all).

A war followed. A schism. The Establishment had to split into two parts, and of course, if one revealed itself the other was no longer a mystery. A ruthless war it was, yes, it ended in many deaths, one of those was the unfortunate death of Red. His death was witnessed by his best friend and second-in-command, TrickleJest, who obliterated Raven (who had just murdered Red minutes ago) within seconds due to blind rage before retreating to another planet, full of shame and guilt. The first to reveal themselves became the Union of Establishmentarian Societies (who were simply known as 'Raven's Team' prior) now lead by a ruler much more strict and more ruthless, Planet-Eater Waluigi. The other team, lead by yet another member (they don't stop coming) Reeah Dactud, had to tell the truth to the entire nation. Of course, Planet-Eater Waluigi had to begin attacking the richest and most flourishing country on Earth, which just so happened to be the United States of America. This was the current situation on Earth. Which is to say...

*CLANK*
*CLANK*

"IT WAS NOT GOOD"

Now, the Z-MECH. Time for Hammer Time. That is to say, Donald Trump summons MC Hammer, who generates Hammer Time, which in turn causes a vigintillion hammers to fall on Z-MECH. In fact, the hammers completely flatten out the Z in Z-MECH, making it into a simple _, which makes the Z-MECH a _-MECH. Trump, being the generous man he is, adds another - to the mech, thus making it -_-MECH. Ergo, the mech is now a -_- mech, and -_- is universally the face of being tired of your sh*t. The -_- then hops away from the MECH, tired of its sh*t and the mech just becomes a regular MECH. Regular MECHs are not as powerful as Z-MECHs, and therefore the MECH is quite weak. Very weak. The -_- then returns with a gun and uses the -s as ammo, obliterating the mech completely. The remaining _ is slipped over the mech and since paper beats rock, _ beats mech (the _ here is something similar to paper) and ergo the mech is completely d_stroyed.

Obviously, this isn't enough to sate Donald Trump, so he must use his special move... BING BING BONG! However, it turns out that BING = - and BONG = _, therefore BING BING BONG is yet another -_- if rearranged, thus repeating the cycle over and over again for a vigintillion times, all while MC Hammer creates another tune to listen to. MC Hammer will be here for a while. Staring. Waiting. For the perfect hammer time. "Patience is key. Not yet." He ushers Trump, who is getting impatient. "Hammer Time is a special time. It does not come whenever I want it to- Oh, there it goes." A quadrillion more hammers fall onto Trump, who uses the _ as a trampoline to redirect it onto the mech. I could write a book about my uses of _. My _s are the best. No competition. Trump reckons.

No. It was definitely not.
Is it time?

Let's let them think that they are truly in control.
So no. It isn't time. It probably won't be time for a long, long time.

@Battlefury13/Conderp Donald Trump notices the Wallbuilder on the Battlefield and begins planning an approach to the fellow AG. (The Godmodder directed him to the Wallbuilder, but he does not know they are the same person from different realms). Trump simply waves and says hello in an awkward tone, which is probably not something the other Trump is used to. Of course, this Trump is a different Trump and is not as arrogant and wall-builder-ey as the one on the receiving end.

@DathVader Trump lets out a chuckle, a chuckle that means 'you cannot just increase your HP, that's up to the GM.' And slaps Dath on the cheek. Or, if he does not possess a cheek, any other part of his body.

Sad: 8/20 (+1 Battlefury) (+4 Cyan) (+1 Thartler)
Clank: 2/50

+1 to Thartler, +1 to Cyan
THE WAITING ROOM: 3 Cyans

A dark void opens up above the Battlefield, a figure falling through it. This figure is idenified as [USER] Yveltal, AKA me!

I cough as I land on the Battlefield.

YVELTAL-U: Woah, another DTG game? These are popping up all over the place.

A health bar appears over my head:

[N] [AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP.

YVELTAL-U: Hm.. neutral. I've always been AG or GS, but I guess I should try something new.

I pull out a sleek laptop that seems to be.. faintly glowing, and read a page of Homestuck.

I fly up to the Godmodder.

YVELTAL-U: Hey, Godmodder, do you know whether the alchemiter exists here?

While waiting for his answer, I eat a BLT.

Last edited:
The Wallbuilder greets Trump, tremendously shaking his hand, escorts Trump into his VIP Wallbuilding center, before pressing a button. Suddenly, a wall piece with exactly 129 machine guns, 20 18.1 inch battleship turrets (so 60 guns), enough anti-aircraft guns to make a aircraft carrier instantly regret existence, and tons of light artillery rises in front of the C-MECH, which identifies the wall as pure death incarnate as a wall, promptly begins to charge it. Alas, the 18.1 inch battleship guns are all loaded with AP, and as it turns out, the C-Mech is heavily armored enough for them to hit the machinery within and detonate without penetrating. Naturally, they fire, YUGE shells coming down on the C-Mech.

The shots fly though the air, while the C-Mech rushes forth, hoping to avoid that. Alas, it's engines are inferior to the Bing Bong Shell Propulsion System employed to fire the shell, and it is forced to face it's fate. Each shell easily penetrates the outer armor of the C-Mech, before coming to rest across the internal machinery of it. Five moments later, they all explode, destroying all that Anti-US machinery. A crane from the wall promptly scavenges the remains of said machinery, and, after cleansing it of the inherent Anti-USness, melts it down and adds it to the scrap reserve of the wall. ( @TrickleJest ) Meanwhile, The Wallbuilder decides to donate one of the massive battleship turrets to his new friend Trump, and praises his prudence and patriotic glory for joining in his quest to bring low The Godmodder, so that the Great Wall of Reality may be extended to those fine lands by the wallbuilder and his compatriots, of whom he assures Trump that they are not only the very best, but are yuge in number and tremendous in strength.

+1 Trickle
2/10 The Great Tremendousness

A dude lands from the sky.

Siebold of Security Squad Twent-
Wait this isn't Germany.
Commander, I'm not in Germany.

Great, another malfunction.
What do you see?

A blocky guy with a weird gauntlet thing. He has a huge hammer and has a maniacal look in his eyes.
Gorilla.
The good news is that you have access to Descendancy.
Descendancy?
The power of creativity. You can make anything happen.
However, since that douche is around, you'll be somewhat limited in what you can do. You can't make or do anything that is blatantly broken.
Also, you're gonna need to get real creative to attack that douche, otherwise your attack will just be blocked.

Seems legit.

1/5 Less Gun
1/10 Gun
1/25 More Gun

Siebold tries to do what Redstone told him and conjures a PGO to throw at the Z-Mech. He does so, the Z-Mech is suprised at first that it is lodged in his body somehow, but forgets about it. This causes the Z-Mech to have massive abdominal failure.

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (3/30) (+1 Trickle)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (2/40)

+1 Cyan, +1 Trickle

Once more targetting the punky SP-Mech, I decided to stab it. Now, giving it double the worries, teleporting it to it's worst nightmare - Godmodder destroyed, itself dead. Then I give it more and more nightmares until the time it's really tired of all of those bad dreams, but that means I kill it by FIYAH! Yeah! I grab a molotov annd throw it. Same deal with 665 other Molotovs. SP-mech can burn in hell.

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (4/30)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (3/40)

+1 Cyan, +1 Trickle

Once again, I hammer SP-Mech out to change it into cube, which is explosive box. I wire SP-Mech to detonator, place it near S-Mech and Ka-Boom! I then pierce with arrows every fragment of two mechs I see, before redestroying them like a boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom