Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/25 moi powas
9/25 gimi moi powas!

"hm, why do I join the PG side?"
"well, at first I joined it for a change of pace; this was when I became a PS in the simulation- a role that, like every time I've joined a godmodder [as opposed to being shunted to their side by default [inthenowdefunct0,whereIwasonlyAZforlike2rounds ]], I've kept ever since- and been a rather major help if i do say so myself, causing the creation of a major boss that lasted at least 18 rounds [probably more] and gaining the spoil of the first 'ACT BOSS' [an H entity], but i digress..."
"anyway, I suppose that style of play just (metaphorically) grew on me."

I walk over to spaded cyan and pat it on the back, before requesting from him, excitebike, which (was?)is him, kaijulord, for permission to use his name in my attack.
if I receive permission, then...
[permission was given over discord, though if for any reason retracted then obviously the later specification of what do still applies]
I tell spaded cyan that its probably going to die soon and it should fill its last moments with happiness. as such, it should play some vintage games which are simultaneously vintium dust! by the power of "this is my attack u do wat i say" it accepts. we begin playing super smash bros ball. I suggest tourney mode and before they can accept or decline, i select it. I proceed to set it to 32 members and press start.
the randomizer proceeds to set all the characters to metaknight.
well, we start playing anyway, and I make a few jokes about how "I bet you 92 spoondlix meta knight'll win" and "I wanted to be meta knight, not Meta-knight" and so on.
the game goes on, spaded cyan has a good time, i have a good time... about 1/4 of the way through I start joking about the glide and note how powerful meta knights up special is; you can glide forever, it only ends when you stop it or mess up, etc etc...
spaded cyan seems to be winning, but... then at ~ 1/2 of the way through the tourney, I get excitebike in an assist trophy. spaded cyan, with superior game knowledge, tells me that its called excitebike. I then remember the 'I, kaijulord, am also I, excitebike, and take kaijusword, sword of I, excitebike' thing.
I proceed to spout nonsense : ]P [ : ) + : P]
"oh, thats excitebike? huh."
"...say, did you know that I, Kaijulord, sword of I, Kaijubike, who is also I, excitelord, am planning on summoning hoards of Bikekaijus to crush the surface world?"
"that is to say, I, ExciteSword, lord of the Excitelords, am also I, kaijusword, who ranks above I, taibubike."
"in case I was not perfectly clear, I, KaijuExciteBikeswordLordKaijuSwordTaibu- nordcordsord son of the forder of the great cord river of the bored english, summoned by sword english but too bored to summon another, will summon surface of Crushes to Excitebike the Kaiju SwLord."
"and, as I do not sense comprehension based on your facial expression, I am of course KaijuFloored, sword of ExciteNord the glorified BikeLord of the kaijhuus, which are not at all the same as the Taijue, klatu, snatu, blacku, flapu, birdroo, starfoo, foomians, honerable gliders, gleebs, floops, floprs, cleps, lops, dods, doppers, metaknights, endangered birds, R.O.B.'s, samusi, ganondorfs, deskwo, bloat, ejinsobs, usegoths, or Faijulords. I am crushing lords of Excitebikes to Kaiju world summon the."
"why are you looking at me like that, it makes perfect sense!"

While I was saying all that, Spaded cyan was so distracted I managed to make a comeback. I notice and proceed to continue explaining how I kaijulord sword of I Kaijubike am a sword of excitekaiju and etc etc...
but I'll spare you the nonsense.
in the end, I beat spaded cyan by 1 game....
and remind them that they pay for their counter-bet to my 'metaknight will win, or i'll give you 92 spoondlix' bet, which was "I'll give you a free 1 damage on me if metaknight wins".
I explain that metaknight didn't win; metaknight, which is to say, I, kaijulord, user of Kaijusword, sword of I, Exc---- [spaded cyan commits sepuku to escape this madness...] won. oh look, he payed his bet-debt!"

Last edited:
[AG]
HP: 2/2
So... doing nothing did nothing? Well that's fine.
I am going to think for a bit... for an entity that won't be corrupted immediately.
Charges:
Thinking [0/25]
Actions - Begin Thinking

44/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
18/50
+1 to HeroGabe and Crystal

I walk up to the C-MECH.
And set it on fire again. WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP
I run around in circles making the Zoidberg sound, this angers the C-MECH and between the WOOPing and the fire, it decides to go critical and explodes violently.

I shield myself with an umbrella, because according to the Rule of Funny, that will be sufficient to shield myself from the blast as the C-MECH dies a horrible explodey death.

[AG]
Stats:
HP: (I- OWCH!)

Charges:
Artificial Night (7/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (38/40) (95%) (+1 piono and +2 Emerald)
+1 pionoplayer, +1 Emerald Man

------------
Entity actions:

Robin Hood shoots one of mechs whose injured him.

------------
I decide to wait for lesson to start... Wait, I know, a drone! I decide to use my homemade drone to steal some cash from S-MECH. It's that poor, it dies from lack of power. Wmahahahahaha. I get it back and watch the lesson of Russian Hacking classes.

The soldier fires a Beggar's Bazooka at the W-MECH's heads.
----
Crush: 10/20 (+3 various)
Salt In The Wounds: 11/20
+1 to Crystal, +1 to Piono

Last edited:
10/25 moi powas
10/25 gimi moi powas!
I decide that since all sidequesting will apparently be on the internet for now [as stated by the godmodder] I should search the internet for... Russian hacking lessons. yes. i can probably learn that from the internet, hopefully.

47/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
19/50
+1 to thartler and cyan

I walk over to the Z-MECH, next in line for some proper exploding.
I plant copious amounts of C4 on its face, and then stick a sparkler in it because yesterday was the 4th of July.
I watch as the sparkler touches down and... does nothing to the C4 because C4 is a stable explosive.

And then the Z MECH gets struck by lightning, causing the C4 to go off anyways. Yay lightning!

11/25 moi powas
11/25 gimi moi powas!
I keep searching various anagrams and alternate language [that is, Russian hacking school in another language, not replacing Russian hacking with, say, hebrew hacking] versions of "Russian hacking school".

A communist revolution occurs in the S-mech's secret homeland. Then, a pipe is attached to the S-mech, filling it with liquid communism. In response, the Kaiser charge flees to the netherlands. The S-mech manages to get it back, but only after an adventure involving 385835839 Trump-brand 19-invh AP shells being fired into it.
9/20
9/15

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Artificial Night (9/45) (+1 Redstone)
DONE: The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (40/40) (95%) (+1 piono)
+1 pionoplayer, +1 @Redstonetam15

------------

Hmm... Since the charge is done, I'll guess I do entity then...

But wait, two entities came.

While the duo, when separate, has the same stats as 20 charge entities, they're Serperior and Sylveon.

Serperior has higher HP, but lower ATT
It also has 2 charged attacks:
- Leaf Blade (I) - Deals damage, with mid-high chance to deal 2x DMG.
- Leech Seed (III) - Drains enemy HP and adds it to Serperiors (if it and Sylveon are dead, then to random alive AG entity)
Sylveon has lower HP, but higher ATT.
It has one charged attack:
- Fairy Wind (II) - Deals more damage than usual, with chance of confusing non-boss PGs/Hs.
Passive: Bound: Every attack that hits Sylveon or Serperior distributes DMG between both of them. Also, if they're both low HP, a hit that would kill one of them kills both of them. Healing also is distributed amongst them.
Their dual ability is Glittering Blade (IIIII) - a combo attack which has very high DMG while applying Soul Bleeding.

43/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
17/50
+1 to cyan and murphmario

Oh hey look I'm almost dead.
I prefer not dying to dying, so I think I'm going to heal myself.
I bake a cake, and eat it.
The simplicity of this act restores my health by 1 hit point.
`
ACTION GEISSED.
Um. Uh. Looks like you can't heal. The cake turns out to be a shield cake, which shields you.

I cast [Projectile Speed Speed Speed Zone Area of Effect Range Range Range Lightning Damage Damage Damage Damage Entangle] on the Mechs, firing a ball of lightning that expands and explodes on the ground, creating an electrical field, rooting them in place while electricity flows through them.

2/10 Charge
2/6 Charge2

+2 to Sir Juicebox
12,000 damage to the C-MECH, which pulls in the electricity! It's too damaged to become super charged!

9/25 moi powas
9/25 gimi moi powas!

"hm, why do I join the PG side?"
"well, at first I joined it for a change of pace; this was when I became a PS in the simulation- a role that, like every time I've joined a godmodder [as opposed to being shunted to their side by default [inthenowdefunct0,whereIwasonlyAZforlike2rounds ]], I've kept ever since- and been a rather major help if i do say so myself, causing the creation of a major boss that lasted at least 18 rounds [probably more] and gaining the spoil of the first 'ACT BOSS' [an H entity], but i digress..."
"anyway, I suppose that style of play just (metaphorically) grew on me."

I walk over to spaded cyan and pat it on the back, before requesting from him, excitebike, which (was?)is him, kaijulord, for permission to use his name in my attack.
if I receive permission, then...
[permission was given over discord, though if for any reason retracted then obviously the later specification of what do still applies]
I tell spaded cyan that its probably going to die soon and it should fill its last moments with happiness. as such, it should play some vintage games which are simultaneously vintium dust! by the power of "this is my attack u do wat i say" it accepts. we begin playing super smash bros ball. I suggest tourney mode and before they can accept or decline, i select it. I proceed to set it to 32 members and press start.
the randomizer proceeds to set all the characters to metaknight.
well, we start playing anyway, and I make a few jokes about how "I bet you 92 spoondlix meta knight'll win" and "I wanted to be meta knight, not Meta-knight" and so on.
the game goes on, spaded cyan has a good time, i have a good time... about 1/4 of the way through I start joking about the glide and note how powerful meta knights up special is; you can glide forever, it only ends when you stop it or mess up, etc etc...
spaded cyan seems to be winning, but... then at ~ 1/2 of the way through the tourney, I get excitebike in an assist trophy. spaded cyan, with superior game knowledge, tells me that its called excitebike. I then remember the 'I, kaijulord, am also I, excitebike, and take kaijusword, sword of I, excitebike' thing.
I proceed to spout nonsense : ]P [ : ) + : P]
"oh, thats excitebike? huh."
"...say, did you know that I, Kaijulord, sword of I, Kaijubike, who is also I, excitelord, am planning on summoning hoards of Bikekaijus to crush the surface world?"
"that is to say, I, ExciteSword, lord of the Excitelords, am also I, kaijusword, who ranks above I, taibubike."
"in case I was not perfectly clear, I, KaijuExciteBikeswordLordKaijuSwordTaibu- nordcordsord son of the forder of the great cord river of the bored english, summoned by sword english but too bored to summon another, will summon surface of Crushes to Excitebike the Kaiju SwLord."
"and, as I do not sense comprehension based on your facial expression, I am of course KaijuFloored, sword of ExciteNord the glorified BikeLord of the kaijhuus, which are not at all the same as the Taijue, klatu, snatu, blacku, flapu, birdroo, starfoo, foomians, honerable gliders, gleebs, floops, floprs, cleps, lops, dods, doppers, metaknights, endangered birds, R.O.B.'s, samusi, ganondorfs, deskwo, bloat, ejinsobs, usegoths, or Faijulords. I am crushing lords of Excitebikes to Kaiju world summon the."
"why are you looking at me like that, it makes perfect sense!"

While I was saying all that, Spaded cyan was so distracted I managed to make a comeback. I notice and proceed to continue explaining how I kaijulord sword of I Kaijubike am a sword of excitekaiju and etc etc...
but I'll spare you the nonsense.
in the end, I beat spaded cyan by 1 game....
and remind them that they pay for their counter-bet to my 'metaknight will win, or i'll give you 92 spoondlix' bet, which was "I'll give you a free 1 damage on me if metaknight wins".
I explain that metaknight didn't win; metaknight, which is to say, I, kaijulord, user of Kaijusword, sword of I, Exc---- [spaded cyan commits sepuku to escape this madness...] won. oh look, he payed his bet-debt!"
You use the exulted power of lipsum-jipsum on Spaded Cyan, and also play Super Smash Bros. Brawl with him. He loses the spark of distorted pink flame within him, before reality pops, darkness swelling around him. You are caught in a maelstorm, the world going black around you, a lone yet ornate seed shining out as an aspect of corruption in this corrupted world, before your form disperses. You bleed pink bile for a second, shattering all around you, distortion enveloping you, before you snap back to reality, holding the seed.

VERY BAD GRIEF SEED acquired!

VERY BAD GRIEF SEED
: A seed of distortion, normally formed of the tears of a dead owner, but here formed of the tears of dead shippers, somehow warped here whilst the Spade-Branded Cyan engaged in a mad duel with the lot of you. A pink flame courses out of it. Something tells you that this might be a refiner's flame, but that's previous DTG canon, and luckily for everyone, previous DTG canon is invalidated here! The pink flame seems to be a brand of sorts, a brand marking something as distorted and cast out by opinion. Perhaps you may wish to experiment with this?

Crushing the surface world: 7/50
1337 summoning magicks: 20/25

Thë grêät kàïjūłørd réšpåwñś
6/50
19/25
No charging whilst dead. You respawn.

[AG]
HP: 2/2
So... doing nothing did nothing? Well that's fine.
I am going to think for a bit... for an entity that won't be corrupted immediately.
Charges:
Thinking [0/25]
Actions - Begin Thinking
You think, therefore you are. Thinking is good, and thus I say good work!

44/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
18/50
+1 to HeroGabe and Crystal

I walk up to the C-MECH.
And set it on fire again. WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP
I run around in circles making the Zoidberg sound, this angers the C-MECH and between the WOOPing and the fire, it decides to go critical and explodes violently.

I shield myself with an umbrella, because according to the Rule of Funny, that will be sufficient to shield myself from the blast as the C-MECH dies a horrible explodey death.
The C-MECH is executed!

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Artificial Night (7/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (38/40) (95%) (+1 piono and +2 Emerald)
+1 pionoplayer, +1 Emerald Man

------------
Entity actions:

Robin Hood shoots one of mechs whose injured him.

------------
I decide to wait for lesson to start... Wait, I know, a drone! I decide to use my homemade drone to steal some cash from S-MECH. It's that poor, it dies from lack of power. Wmahahahahaha. I get it back and watch the lesson of Russian Hacking classes.
Ahaha, you get it! The S-MECH takes 16,000 damage! You wait for the Russian hackinglesson!

The soldier fires a Beggar's Bazooka at the W-MECH's heads.
----
Crush: 10/20 (+3 various)
Salt In The Wounds: 11/20
+1 to Crystal, +1 to Piono
It's a Witch mech, and it has but one head! 10,000 damage, anyway!

10/25 moi powas
10/25 gimi moi powas!
I decide that since all sidequesting will apparently be on the internet for now [as stated by the godmodder] I should search the internet for... Russian hacking lessons. yes. i can probably learn that from the internet, hopefully.
You and Thartler wait through pre-talk banter, as the Russian hacker jokes with his students, and discusses current events, such as recent summits and presidency. Finally, he speaks.

cognitiveCyrillian: As explained prior, the secret to our art is perception.
cognitiveCyrillian: It is how you perceive the world that gives you the hammer and sickle to cut your will into it.
cognitiveCyrillian: The hammer and sickle are tools. The hammer is the world that everyone sees. It is the constant beating of the machine that is reality, and it represents the world. Each hammer beat represents the world's constant progression. The eternal engine ticks onwards and onwards, and each slam of the hammer represents that.
cognitiveCyrillian: The sickle is you. It is the opinion and your being that is cultivated. Who's the farmer? Is it the SNEOPLE, who use humanity is a tool? Is it a bunch of mad gods who play death-games with our lives? Is the farmer you, cultivating your own being?
cognitiveCyrillian: All of the above, clearly.
cognitiveCyrillian: The sickle is a weapon to cut into the hammer, and carve your own will as a seed into it. You pat it up with metaphorical dirt, and you watch it grow, and you watch the world fall into chaos around it.
cognitiveCyrillian: Do you all understand?

47/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
19/50
+1 to thartler and cyan

I walk over to the Z-MECH, next in line for some proper exploding.
I plant copious amounts of C4 on its face, and then stick a sparkler in it because yesterday was the 4th of July.
I watch as the sparkler touches down and... does nothing to the C4 because C4 is a stable explosive.

And then the Z MECH gets struck by lightning, causing the C4 to go off anyways. Yay lightning!
15,000 damage!

6/15 Elite Dude
3/10 XTREME DODGE SKILLZ

+1 to @Emerald Mann & @Thartler

Siebold takes a HE bullet and throws it at the Z-Mech. I'm pretty sure that's how bullets work.
12,000 damage! You're probably correct, to be honest.

11/25 moi powas
11/25 gimi moi powas!
I keep searching various anagrams and alternate language [that is, Russian hacking school in another language, not replacing Russian hacking with, say, hebrew hacking] versions of "Russian hacking school".
You somehow walk into a Hebrew Russian hacking site anyway, entitled Ann Qliphoth. This site is, strangely enough, has both a Russian and an English translation.

Crushing the surface world: 8/50
1337 summoning magicks: 23/25
kaijulord, I, idle, as, unsure of whether I can act, excitebike is
+1 @pionoplayer @HeroGabe

A communist revolution occurs in the S-mech's secret homeland. Then, a pipe is attached to the S-mech, filling it with liquid communism. In response, the Kaiser charge flees to the netherlands. The S-mech manages to get it back, but only after an adventure involving 385835839 Trump-brand 19-invh AP shells being fired into it.
9/20
9/15
19,000 damage!

Acid Rain falls on the W-Mechs.

3/10 Charge
3/6 Charge2

+2 to Sir Juicebox
11,000 damage!

The Wallbuilder drops a wall segment on the S-Mech.

10/20
10/15
11,000 damage!

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Artificial Night (9/45) (+1 Redstone)
DONE: The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (40/40) (95%) (+1 piono)
+1 pionoplayer, +1 @Redstonetam15

------------

Hmm... Since the charge is done, I'll guess I do entity then...

But wait, two entities came.

While the duo, when separate, has the same stats as 20 charge entities, they're Serperior and Sylveon.

Serperior has higher HP, but lower ATT
It also has 2 charged attacks:
- Leaf Blade (I) - Deals damage, with mid-high chance to deal 2x DMG.
- Leech Seed (III) - Drains enemy HP and adds it to Serperiors (if it and Sylveon are dead, then to random alive AG entity)
Sylveon has lower HP, but higher ATT.
It has one charged attack:
- Fairy Wind (II) - Deals more damage than usual, with chance of confusing non-boss PGs/Hs.
Passive: Bound: Every attack that hits Sylveon or Serperior distributes DMG between both of them. Also, if they're both low HP, a hit that would kill one of them kills both of them. Healing also is distributed amongst them.
Their dual ability is Glittering Blade (IIIII) - a combo attack which has very high DMG while applying Soul Bleeding.
Sylveon and Superior summoned, but we know what happens with shipping in this hellhole, and from... other bad god man games, this is a ship! You call forth the power of the ship-demon Serpeon, who is surprisingly chill, considering your past experience with ships of that sort. Exploit this power as you wish.

The Godmodder blinks. The Z-MECH and S-MECH cease to exist, and due to Minecraft Awesome Parodys, all mechs take 10,000 damage! The Godmodder looks at the AG side of the field, and decides to make non-mech bosses unkillable by entities, only damagable. With that out of the way, the SL-MECH grows an arm, before picking up Minecraft Awesome Parodys, and throwing it into the air! The poorly drawn Steve crashes into the ground, clips through it, and falls into the void outside of reality! The W-MECH boils up all of the remaining shields on the Not A Metaphor, before cooking them into a lime green concoction. She drinks it whole, and cackles madly! The EN-MECH teleports Wood Man into a lavapit! 25,000 damage!

The Godmodder sprinkles a bunch of dust onto himself, before swinging his Banhammer! 30,000 damage to Robin Hood, Mathematica, and a split 15,000 damage to Syvleon and Serperior! The dust erupts, before goldenrod starts burning off of the Godmodder. He waves the Banhammer into himself, before a summoning circle appears over the ground! You all jump back, before four arms appear out of it, before manifesting into a humanoid figure.

The first pair carries two hammers, and the second pair carries two sickles, made of a cobalt crystal. It wears a star within its brow, and JOE and Thartler likely look on, remembering the lesson that they're technically still doing. Eight USB sticks rotate above its head, each with a branding of symbols that you don't know.

GODMODDER: Wew. Backup.

Divine Affinity summoned. Some sort of mental construct from the Godmodder, which is a DEMON, and there are so many DEMONS at this point I wonder if we're in HELL, oh wait, we're in an INFORMALLY HELLISH AREA. Don't focus on it for now, that's what the Godmodder wants.

Bosses Killed: 3.

Jondanger23 [AG] HP: 1/2.
[insert generic username] [AG] HP: 1/2. Sleepshielding the Not A Metaphor.
Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 2/2.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 1/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 1/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 2/2.
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 2/2.
Murphmario [AG] HP: 1/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.
pionoplayer [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded! 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 1/2.
Emerald Mann [AG] HP: 2/2. Is Kaijulord.
HeroGabe [AG] HP: 2/2.

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.
JoeBOB [N] HP: 1/2.

Minecraft Awesome Parodys [AG] HP: 0/30,000.
Robin Hood [AG] HP: 15,000/90,000. Agile. The Redistribution: III.
Mathematica [AG] HP: 30,000/80,000. Countdown: I. A to Z: II. Alphamatic Replacement: III.
Not A Metaphor [AG] HP: 25,000/25,000. Orchid Godhead Is!
WoodMan [AG] HP: 15,000/40,000. mm2wood.mid: II.
Serperior [AG] HP: 75,000/90,000. Bound with Sylveon. Leaf Blade: I. Leech Seed: III.
Sylveon [AG] HP: 55,000/70,000. Bound with Serperior. Fairy Wind: II.
Glittering Blade: IIIII.

C-MECH Mk. II [BOSS] HP: 0/80,000.
Z-MECH Mk. II [BOSS] HP: 0/120,000.
S-MECH Mk. II [BOSS] HP: 0/100,000.

Divine Affinity [PG] 100,000/100,000. Wearing the power of Lilith. And What Hammer, And What Chain?: III.
SL-MECH Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 125,000/140,000. Schwarzwelt: IIII.
W-MECH Mk I [BOSS] HP: 109,000/140,000. Walpurgisnacht: IIII. Smirking: III.
EN-MECH Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 131,000/160,000. Nietzsche: IIII.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 113/125.

Last edited:
12/25 moi powas
12/25 gimi moi powas!
I read the russian hacking lesson and think to myself the following as i do so:
"wait..."
"
"the secret to our art is perception.""
"are you serious?"
"I suppose 'dungkaka' wouldn't know this maybe, assuming consumer didn't tell them but seriously my main power is elemental magic..."
"and I main perception"

"I'm pretty much a master at it honestly."
"granted, the knowledge ""Could"" not transfer"

"but this sounds so similar to how mine works th[CZZT]at I Think it'll be almost the same [CZZT]"
"= ) "

also, yay! I got the seed... thing.
I proceed to go grab another computer from the ground behind me, and open up the russian hacking site on that one too. I then continue watching for further lessons while using the other computer to look for lessons that where posted in the past, recent or distant.
next post = the hebrew site
third post = Experiments

Well, looks like internet can't be boosted by my normal action
so I decide to experiment with the seed in as safe and controlled a way as possible...
Namely, scrying to discover the results of any action i could attempt, in timelines where the scrying failed for some reason.
list of things i search for on this post:
[1] stomping on the seed [you never know : P ]
[2] siphon power from it
[3] using a magic fan to blow the fire into a generic entity bound by battlefield laws but not actually part of the battlefield
[4] trying to just... use it however feels natural.

Last edited:
50/50: Oh Hek its a Snek: Expending
20/50: sneople vs sheeple
+1 to emerald_Mann and thartler

Time to break the power scale of the game in half again. Have a 50 post charge entity.

I call upon the true powers of this world. No, not shipping. Or russian hacking. I'm not even referring to the ancient and great power which I myself draw upon in the crafting of Piononukes.
I'm talking of the true rulers of the world. The snersons. sneople? Something like that. The important thing is that I'm calling upon them. Because I have contacts in high places. Higher places than you could ever expect, as my smiting of the Build X Godmodder has demonstrated. It's time to call in the sneople and inform them of the powers infringing on their territory.

I call up one of the premire sneople and he cuts me a deal, he'll send out a special super soldier project they've been working on for some time, or rather, the prototype of it.

Project Sneksus stats:
Project Sneksus is a spawner unit that spawns more powerful entities and just more in general the longer it is alive. Project Sneksus has no attack power of its own, and unlike the powerful Project Nexus which the sneople are trying to improve upon, Project Sneksus is no yet capable of shielding itself with its own summons, but as a result is far, FAR more tanky. (Read as, slightly above average entity health.)

Garden snek: Your average, everyday snek.
Poison snek: Like a garden snek, only with the trademark poison of greater snek
Lesser snek: More than common garden variety sneks, but not as good as greater sneks.
Speedy snek: A snek that gotta go fast.
Armor snek: Like a snek, only with rock-hard snekscales.
Power snek: This snek has spent too much time around eels, and has picked up the shocking ability to create lightning around itself.
Greater snek: Like a lesser snek, but greater.
Super snek: The superest of sneks. Has laser vision.
Sneksus Battlesnek: Not a real snek. Actually a giant snek-shaped battleship that carries more smaller, real sneks.
Snerson: The sneks have cried out to the true gods of the world, and their prayers have been heard. May the sneople have mercy on the souls of all the Bad God Man summons. Except we know they won't.

Now that that's done, I throw a rattlesnek into the middle of the W-MECHs gears, causing it to get hek'd up. This doesn't deal damage, instead it causes the W-MECH to begin spraying potions everywhere, and a very powerful potion of resistance lands right on top of Project Sneksus, shielding it from damage.

+1 @Thartler

+1 @Murphmario

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP.

- CHARGES -

The Mage: 22/25 (A whole bunch of +1s)

Cosmic Breach: 4/15

-----

I wipe W-MECH's face with a towel drenched in poison. This doesn't damage W-MECH, but instead wipes the smirk off his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom