Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An eye appears in the battlefield, observing. Watching.
"Hello, Acolyte."
"I see that there's a bit of a fight here."
"You are formidable, but your foes are determined."
"You're probably expecting me to join one of the sides."
"Well guess what."
"I work for no one but myself."

10 turns until DathVader enters the battlefield.

[PA] 20/20 HP Greetings, Sir Acolyte, I noticed that this battled was a bit. . . uneven to say the least. A pleasure to be working for you. Now, for my first attack on Ninjatwist_, how about a little song?
A is for asphyxiation, taking you breath!
B is for Beheaded, right through the neck!
C is for cut, time and again!
D is for detonated, not even a pool of blood left!
E is for euthanization, what you need!
F is for fire, your skin is as crisp as can be!
G is for gun, sometimes simplicity is all we need!
H is for heresy, killed upon a stake!
One by one I strike you down, make you kick the bucket, crack your crown, and you will never get a rest, as were not done yet.
I is for insanity, that all you have left!
J is for joke, that all you ever were!
K is for killer, that what you face!
L is for left alone, you have no allies left!
M is for maimed, by savage beasts!
N is for noose, a strange fruit hangs there.
O is for over, you life gone to waste!
P is for Perfect, the look on your face!
One by one you are cut down, beaten up, your body broken down, won't you know to ever give up? I guess not yet.
Q is for quantum, your atoms breaking down.
R is for Reaper, the only one you have left.
S is for shut away, in a jail!
T is for torn apart, bleed out again and again.
U is for Undone, who were we talking about again!
V is for Virus, breaking you brain!
W is for will, of which you have none left!
X is for xylophone, why is that here?
Y is for you, Ninja, the victim of all this!
And Z is for ZERO, because there will be nothing left.
(For those curious on what I based this on, it was based on a song called "A Gorey Demise" by a band called Creature Feature. The song is quite old, and I stumbled upon it by chance, but I gave me a wonderful idea for an attack. This.)
1/25 Simplicity
1/25 Complexity.

Last edited:
Wow. So many things happened.
I decide to jumble MrMirrorMan during his long chant and try to reverses the attack on the Acolyte by making him unfocused, and letting Ninja to make the hit.

1/30 Inferno Stick (Either 1: Deal +1 DMG, or 2: Give Target Heat (N+1),(Status exist until Heat 0 or lower) where Heat: Deal X^1.5-4.5 damage, rounded up. Get Heat (N-2) when no Fire-related attacks except this one inflict damage on target and the Stick doesn't target the target. Heat will cap at 11 damage and will not heal any players.)
1/25 Staff of Ice -1 DMG on 3, or -2 DMG on 5, Frozen 1 with 50% chance (+999 Speed Value) Deep Freeze 1 with 25% chance (Stun)

Maybe a bit overpowered...... All numbers can be changed.

2/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
2/5025 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds

+1 to each of mirrors C's.wait no i can't + other faction's members..... drat.
"whats with all the fighting everyone?"
"I'm pretty sure my server list didn't mention PvP as a focus here?"
[waits for response; gets none except maybe strange looks]
"alright, I'm going to go do something Else then!"

I proceed to pick a random direction, conjure a sigil of the phantom bridge, place a bucket of metamphetamine, step in it, get speed one brillion [more like 25-70], pick up the bucket, and start running. after 82 seconds of running, I run out of speed one brillion50ish, and stop, figuring I'm far enough from the battlefield, and start exploring at normal speed for any cool loot. maybe i can even find a way to before a godmodder /s

Last edited:
I plop down on the Battlefield, sorta confused. [AA].
Uh... act quick... act quick... act quick...

Dashing up next to the Acolyte, sliding on the sand, I pick up Ninja's sword. Then I dash about ten meters forwards and toss it at one of the clouds.
The Acolyte looks at the clouds and doesn't really realize why I did that. Little does he know that the cloud actually blocked off what was happening. The sword landed on an airplane carrying none other than Donno Trimp, President of the United States of Minecrafia. Piercing the airplane, the sword lands straight into his phone while he was sending nude photos to the vice president. The glitchy phone then sends the VP a message saying "I am in great peril, the Acolyte is attacking me, help" which causes the VP to open a rift in space-time and toss the best burrito in the world at the Acolyte. Whilst distracted by the amazing taste of the burrito, the sword lands back in my hands just in time for me to stab the Acolyte!

I - 1/20
II - 1/20

+1 to JOEBob

I anyway scavenge for something that can help me in the surroundings.

2/30 Inferno Stick (Either 1: Deal +1 DMG, or 2: Give Target Heat (N+1),(Status exist until Heat 0 or lower) where Heat: Deal X^1.5-4.5 damage, rounded up. Get Heat (N-2) when no Fire-related attacks except this one inflict damage on target and the Stick doesn't target the target. Heat will cap at 11 damage and will not heal any players.)
2/25 Staff of Ice -1 DMG on 3, or -2 DMG on 5, Frozen 1 with 50% chance (+999 Speed Value) Deep Freeze 1 with 25% chance (Stun)

Wow, I'm loving this post influx. However, this game is still in its early stages, so I must warn you guys that the charge cap is only at 25. Feel free to adjust accordingly next turn. If you guys want me to clarify anything in the rules, feel free to ask me.

Also, an update should be coming tomorrow with this kind of posting!

I flash a thumbs up at the Acolyte, who stands there, utterly confused as to why I just flashed him a thumbs up.
Suddenly, from under the ground rises up a giant ghost thumb, apparently controlled by my smaller thumb, which impales the Acolyte.

Then, turning to DathVader, I begin speaking:

"Okay, dude, cut it out with trying to be edgy. I'm a veteran and I think I speak for the rest of us when I say that in four years you'll look back at these posts and cringe yourself to death. To spare your own future self, just cut the edgy crap and join the game, okay? I doubt people will actually give eight :red:s about your story unless you can capture the audience with amazing writing, something I don't think you're capable of doing just yet. Heck, even I'm not!"

I just said what we were all thinking.

I - 2/20
II - 2/20

+1 to JOEBob

Last edited:
I fire my lovely shotgun at the head of MrMirrorMan. I don't like his poetry. At all.
Mastering Drunken Fist:1/20
Healing Potion:1/5
Regeneration Potion:1/5
+1 to Trickle Jest

"Such is the law..."
"Quit it. You're creeping me out, and probably everyone else."
"...of the End..."
"No, seriously. Can you just work with me and not do your own thing? We're having an entry, Five-Class battlefield, and it is imperative that we have all personalities cooperate, OK?"
"...pain..."
"Close enough."

/null

[PA] 20/20 HP I put Ninjatwist_s ninja's in a twist. This is extremely painful for Ninjatwist_.
2/25 Simplicity
2/25 Complexity.

Seriously missing my old collection of items :(.
I run around and around in circles in an attempt to whip up a cloud of dust around ninjatwist to help create a smokescreen and defend him.
Mastering Drunken Fist:2/20
Healing Potion:2/5
Regeneration Potion:2/5
+1 to Trickle Jest

Hyper Hexagon: 1/50
Joyrider's Jetpack: 1/20
----
Salty that he was redirected onto some random server, Cyan kicks a huge crater's worth of sand into the Acolyte.

The massive amount of sand stuns the Acolyte, distracting him from his coup-de-grace!

1/25 A Weapon
I assist Cyan

I notice that Ninja needs some help, and use the Shield Module on him to protect him from the Acolyte temporarily.

You use the Shield Module on Ninja, protecting him from any damage he might take this turn! I'm giving the Shield Module a buff to better compare to Pricey's Juggernaut Helm.

1/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
1/50 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+1 to each of mirrors C's.
quoting my post:
"idk what do, battlefield invisible. i'm [N] tho"
I look at the scene before me and notice two warring beings, before shrugging and grabbing the current winner with tendrils of thick, clotting blood, which wrap around their limbs, immobilising them, and I raise my hand, the air around them flashing purple, and toss them up into the sky with a powerful burst of telekinesis.
"killing people is bad and ruins the game for them. this isn't a factions server, is it?"

You join the Neutral faction.

Sadly, since there isn't a clear winner to the spar yet, your attack can't hit anyone.

Also, there are some spots on the map where this likely has turned into a factions server, but the focus isn't on them right now.

An eye appears in the battlefield, observing. Watching.
"Hello, Acolyte."
"I see that there's a bit of a fight here."
"You are formidable, but your foes are determined."
"You're probably expecting me to join one of the sides."
"Well guess what."
"I work for no one but myself."

10 turns until DathVader enters the battlefield.

...Alright then. Take your time if you really need to.

[PA] 20/20 HP Greetings, Sir Acolyte, I noticed that this battled was a bit. . . uneven to say the least. A pleasure to be working for you. Now, for my first attack on Ninjatwist_, how about a little song?
A is for asphyxiation, taking you breath!
B is for Beheaded, right through the neck!
C is for cut, time and again!
D is for detonated, not even a pool of blood left!
E is for euthanization, what you need!
F is for fire, your skin is as crisp as can be!
G is for gun, sometimes simplicity is all we need!
H is for heresy, killed upon a stake!
One by one I strike you down, make you kick the bucket, crack your crown, and you will never get a rest, as were not done yet.
I is for insanity, that all you have left!
J is for joke, that all you ever were!
K is for killer, that what you face!
L is for left alone, you have no allies left!
M is for maimed, by savage beasts!
N is for noose, a strange fruit hangs there.
O is for over, you life gone to waste!
P is for Perfect, the look on your face!
One by one you are cut down, beaten up, your body broken down, won't you know to ever give up? I guess not yet.
Q is for quantum, your atoms breaking down.
R is for Reaper, the only one you have left.
S is for shut away, in a jail!
T is for torn apart, bleed out again and again.
U is for Undone, who were we talking about again!
V is for Virus, breaking you brain!
W is for will, of which you have none left!
X is for xylophone, why is that here?
Y is for you, Ninja, the victim of all this!
And Z is for ZERO, because there will be nothing left.
(For those curious on what I based this on, it was based on a song called "A Gorey Demise" by a band called Creature Feature. The song is quite old, and I stumbled upon it by chance, but I gave me a wonderful idea for an attack. This.)
1/25 Simplicity
1/25 Complexity.

Quite creative. You deal 3 damage to Ninjatwist_, however, because he's Shielded!

Wow. So many things happened.
I decide to jumble MrMirrorMan during his long chant and try to reverses the attack on the Acolyte by making him unfocused, and letting Ninja to make the hit.

1/30 Inferno Stick (Either 1: Deal +1 DMG, or 2: Give Target Heat (N+1),(Status exist until Heat 0 or lower) where Heat: Deal X^1.5-4.5 damage, rounded up. Get Heat (N-2) when no Fire-related attacks except this one inflict damage on target and the Stick doesn't target the target. Heat will cap at 11 damage and will not heal any players.)
1/25 Staff of Ice -1 DMG on 3, or -2 DMG on 5, Frozen 1 with 50% chance (+999 Speed Value) Deep Freeze 1 with 25% chance (Stun)

Maybe a bit overpowered...... All numbers can be changed.

Item creation using charges has been modified. Also, as I announced earlier, the Charge Cap is still 25.

Ninjatwist_ already took damage from Mirror's attack! However, you do manage to confuzzle the Acolyte, somehow making the next attack even more guaranteed to hit!

2/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
2/5025 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds

+1 to each of mirrors C's.wait no i can't + other faction's members..... drat.
"whats with all the fighting everyone?"
"I'm pretty sure my server list didn't mention PvP as a focus here?"
[waits for response; gets none except maybe strange looks]
"alright, I'm going to go do something Else then!"

I proceed to pick a random direction, conjure a sigil of the phantom bridge, place a bucket of metamphetamine, step in it, get speed one brillion [more like 25-70], pick up the bucket, and start running. after 82 seconds of running, I run out of speed one brillion50ish, and stop, figuring I'm far enough from the battlefield, and start exploring at normal speed for any cool loot. maybe i can even find a way to before a godmodder /s

You start your own sidequest! Your substance-fueled sprint landed you in a stretch of desert. It carries all the dangers of a desert, so you should seek shelter and water. Especially since that sprint must have spent a lot of energy.

I plop down on the Battlefield, sorta confused. [AA].
Uh... act quick... act quick... act quick...

Dashing up next to the Acolyte, sliding on the sand, I pick up Ninja's sword. Then I dash about ten meters forwards and toss it at one of the clouds.
The Acolyte looks at the clouds and doesn't really realize why I did that. Little does he know that the cloud actually blocked off what was happening. The sword landed on an airplane carrying none other than Donno Trimp, President of the United States of Minecrafia. Piercing the airplane, the sword lands straight into his phone while he was sending nude photos to the vice president. The glitchy phone then sends the VP a message saying "I am in great peril, the Acolyte is attacking me, help" which causes the VP to open a rift in space-time and toss the best burrito in the world at the Acolyte. Whilst distracted by the amazing taste of the burrito, the sword lands back in my hands just in time for me to stab the Acolyte!

I - 1/20
II - 1/20

+1 to JOEBob

What an attack! Because the Acolyte is so distracted and the attack was complex, it deals 2 damage to the Acolyte!

I anyway scavenge for something that can help me in the surroundings.

2/30 Inferno Stick (Either 1: Deal +1 DMG, or 2: Give Target Heat (N+1),(Status exist until Heat 0 or lower) where Heat: Deal X^1.5-4.5 damage, rounded up. Get Heat (N-2) when no Fire-related attacks except this one inflict damage on target and the Stick doesn't target the target. Heat will cap at 11 damage and will not heal any players.)
2/25 Staff of Ice -1 DMG on 3, or -2 DMG on 5, Frozen 1 with 50% chance (+999 Speed Value) Deep Freeze 1 with 25% chance (Stun)

You come across a Seashell! There's not much it can do on its own, but maybe it's a good crafting ingredient?

"Song...horrible..."
"Wrath...of us..."
"2538...of them..."
"Such is the law..."
"Baator..."

You play your roleplay.

I flash a thumbs up at the Acolyte, who stands there, utterly confused as to why I just flashed him a thumbs up.
Suddenly, from under the ground rises up a giant ghost thumb, apparently controlled by my smaller thumb, which impales the Acolyte.

Then, turning to DathVader, I begin speaking:

"Okay, dude, cut it out with trying to be edgy. I'm a veteran and I think I speak for the rest of us when I say that in four years you'll look back at these posts and cringe yourself to death. To spare your own future self, just cut the edgy crap and join the game, okay? I doubt people will actually give eight :red:s about your story unless you can capture the audience with amazing writing, something I don't think you're capable of doing just yet. Heck, even I'm not!"

I just said what we were all thinking.

I - 2/20
II - 2/20

+1 to JOEBob

Sadly, the ghost thumbs up isn't sharp enough to impale the Acolyte! It does succeed in knocking him over, though.

I fire my lovely shotgun at the head of MrMirrorMan. I don't like his poetry. At all.
Mastering Drunken Fist:1/20
Healing Potion:1/5
Regeneration Potion:1/5
+1 to Trickle Jest

Your shot hits. 6 damage dealt to Mirror!

Splat Roller: 1/10
Splattershot: 1/5

As in my first post. Let's do this.

You charge your charges.

[PA] 20/20 HP I put Ninjatwist_s ninja's in a twist. This is extremely painful for Ninjatwist_.
2/25 Simplicity
2/25 Complexity.

Ninjatwist_ possesses no ninjas of his own! However, you deal 1 damage to him because of his shielding because you could quite easily substitute "ninjas" for another extremity. His Plot Armor thickens!

Seriously missing my old collection of items :(.
I run around and around in circles in an attempt to whip up a cloud of dust around ninjatwist to help create a smokescreen and defend him.
Mastering Drunken Fist:2/20
Healing Potion:2/5
Regeneration Potion:2/5
+1 to Trickle Jest

Any attacks made against Ninjatwist_ next turn will have a chance to miss.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

The Acolyte gets back up to his feet, recovering from his stab wounds... although he was expecting Ninjatwist_ to give him that wound.

ACOLYTE: You people again.
ACOLYTE: I'm surprised there are many of you.
ACOLYTE: It doesn't matter, though.
ACOLYTE: What matters is that you can barely scratch me.
ACOLYTE: My army, my ally, and I will all outlast you.

NINJATWIST_: My friends and I are going to take your ego down a notch. Players, give him hell!

Ninjatwist_ retrieves his sword and draws his pistol, ready to fight!

The Acolyte summons a set of 6 Spear Mooks, a set of 6 Assault Rifle Mooks, and a set of 4 Shielder Mooks! The Shielder Mooks move in to protect MrMirrorMan!

Ninjatwist_'s shield wears off.

========[JOE's Sidequest]========

You've landed somewhere in the desert. It's still daytime, you'd better find shelter fast.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast.

ender 2 [AA] HP: 20/20.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 20/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20.
ConsumerOfAll [AA] HP: 20/20.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (13/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)

ConsumerOfAll
Tank Artillery Tube §¶ [Cooldown: II] (Deals 12 damage to an enemy and 4 damage to its surroundings as splash)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x3) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 14/20.

GoldHero101 [N] HP: 20/20.

Murphmario [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Damage the Acolyte as much as you can! If you don't, Ninjatwist_ will be incapacitated for the battle!

Pro-Acolyte:
Deal as much damage to Ninjatwist_ as you can, since it's highly unlikely that the Acolyte will get through this attack!

Dropped Items:
Welcome to the Looting Gallery! Only one item can be looted from this at a time and are anyone's for the taking.
No items have been dropped.

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 16/20. Plot Armor: 20% Reduction. Shielded (75% damage mitigation, 0/1), Shrouded (40% dodge chance, 1/1)
  • Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
  • Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire up to 2 shots with the damage of 3 shots each burst))
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 3

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 16/16. (x6)

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 16/16. (x6)

Shield Mooks [PA] HP: 16/16. (x4) Protecting MrMirrorMan.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 82/100. Dark Magic Meter: 100%. Kills: 20.

====[The Desert]====
A flat desert devoid of defining features. Houses JOE's sidequest.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20.

You should scan this area for anything of note! It should be easy because of the flat terrain.

Items of Interest:
Cactus (Potential source of water?)

Last edited:
[PA] 20/20 HP I get out a -5, the -5 is a thin piece of cardboard with a minus and a 5 on it. I hand it to Ninjatwist_. Both ninja and the Acolyte look at me for a few seconds. . . Then the -5 flashes and Ninjatwist_ is suddenly missing 5 HP. I also thank the Acolyte for the Shield Mooks.
3/25 Simplicity
3/25 Complexity.

Last edited:
3/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
3/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
if there are any other [N]'s, I + them
landing in the desert, I immediately notice the cactus, and punch it into item form. I proceed to punch some sand, smelt it with flame magic, and craft the glass into a bottle. using a mod that probably exists, i craft the 3 cacti with the 3 bottles to make 3 water bottles, and drink one to rehydrate myself, looking around as i do so.

4/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
4/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
if there are any other [N]'s, I + them
having saved myself from dehydration, I survey the surrounding land, and gauge the time till' night and time till' I’ll run out of bottles of water. if night comes first, I start walking, looking for anything interesting. if I'll run out of bottles o' water first, I walk till i'm down to one bottle, and keep an eye out for more cacti, and if i find nothing in that time, unwrap a random role of seran wrap, before begining to dig a pit. hopefully by next turn the inverted-pyramid will be done- if i finish quickly, then I place an empty water bottle at the bottom and middle of the pit, spread the seran wrap across it, anchor the wrap by piling sand on the edges, and put a medium-sized pebble in the middle. now water'll condense on the wrap and drip down into the bottle.

"...Wait. That sign was supposed to say 1 turn. Not 10. Stupid sign."
BANG

10 minutes until DathVader commits suicide
"NO!! Alright, that's it. I'm going in."
A carrier plane flies into the battlefield and teleports DathVader down.
"Well, well, well. Let's see what we have here."
He pulls out that sign from before, leaps towards the mooks, and uses telekinesis to hit them all with it before leaping back. Unsurprisingly, this destroys the sign.
"Never really liked that thing anyway."
"Pain."

Back
Top Bottom