Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2/25 I Need A Weapon
1/20 Knives are Sharp
I assist Cyan

I see MirrorMan's attack against Ninja, and hand Ninja a sign saying "+5". Ninja then flashes green once and regains 5 HP

The Spear Mooks get a taste of their own medicine!
...Oh, you thought I was going to stab them with their own spears? Nah, I'm not that brutal.
Two of the mooks actually suffer from ADHD and they don't have their meds right now so I somehow teleport some meds and hand them to the mooks.
...And then I stab them with their own spears. Don't blame me. They were off-guard.

I - 5/20 (+2 from ender2)
II - 3/20

+1 to ender2.

.... I understands.. Okay.
It isn't good to play with mental health problems. I really cares. But anyway,

Time cannot be undid, what abovepost did is done --- (1)

Mooks are spawned.
They are not human.
ADHD is only found on human.
So Mook don't have ADHD.

But above post is true by point 1 so that Mook simultaneously have and don't have ADHD.
Paradox created.
So all the Mooks existence is a paradox and it made them starting to blow up in fireballs, because (Logic)!

(Logic):
A: Mook have ADHD (above post)
B: Mook don't have ADHD (proved)
C: All Mooks with the person who created them, which is Acolyte, explode simultaneously

If A is true, then A or C = true
But if B is true, then A is false
A or C = true (proved)
If A is false, then C is true so that A or C = true
So C is true. Fireballs blew.

3/25 Inferno Stick
3/25 Staff of Ice

(Well..... this is the Principle of Explosion......)

Last edited:
I combo by shooting the Mooks with my Shotgun immediately after they get whacked by DathVader's sign.
Mastering Drunken Fist:3/20
Healing Potion:3/5
Regeneration Potion:3/5
+1 to DathVader

"Ever play Duck Hunt?"
"Nine hells..."
I pull out the light gun from Duck Hunt. Against all known laws of logic, it actually does damage. I fire shots randomly throughout the battlefield, not particularly caring who I hit. Entities that attack me have a 50% chance of getting hit by the gun. All other entities have a 25% chance. Regardless of whether they attacked me, all entities hit by the gun have a 10% chance to be hit again.

[PA] 20/20 HP I get out a -5, the -5 is a thin piece of cardboard with a minus and a 5 on it. I hand it to Ninjatwist_. Both ninja and the Acolyte look at me for a few seconds. . . Then the -5 flashes and Ninjatwist_ is suddenly missing 5 HP. I also thank the Acolyte for the Shield Mooks.
3/25 Simplicity
3/25 Complexity.

Ninjatwist_ takes 4 damage, protected by his Plot Armor!

The Acolyte indicates to you that he would have easily summoned more for himself, but since you're making yourself useful to him, he's decided to make sure you're around.

3/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
3/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
if there are any other [N]'s, I + them
landing in the desert, I immediately notice the cactus, and punch it into item form. I proceed to punch some sand, smelt it with flame magic, and craft the glass into a bottle. using a mod that probably exists, i craft the 3 cacti with the 3 bottles to make 3 water bottles, and drink one to rehydrate myself, looking around as i do so.

GoldHero can claim your +Assists.

You can't do those actions all at once, so I'll just let you collect part of the cactus.

You collect part of the cactus successfully, but the spines hurt you! It'll be difficult using your hands for the time being. Oh well, at least you have some pieces of cactus.

Hyper Hexagon: 2/50
Joyrider's Jetpack: 2/20
----
Cyan opens up a Medkit on Ninjatwist.

Ninjatwist gets healed for 2 HP! This causes no net change on his plot armor combined with Mirror's attack.

4/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
4/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
if there are any other [N]'s, I + them
having saved myself from dehydration, I survey the surrounding land, and gauge the time till' night and time till' I’ll run out of bottles of water. if night comes first, I start walking, looking for anything interesting. if I'll run out of bottles o' water first, I walk till i'm down to one bottle, and keep an eye out for more cacti, and if i find nothing in that time, unwrap a random role of seran wrap, before begining to dig a pit. hopefully by next turn the inverted-pyramid will be done- if i finish quickly, then I place an empty water bottle at the bottom and middle of the pit, spread the seran wrap across it, anchor the wrap by piling sand on the edges, and put a medium-sized pebble in the middle. now water'll condense on the wrap and drip down into the bottle.

You're not out of the woods just yet. You have the cactus, but no way to extract water from it and your hands are in pain.

Nevertheless, you examine the area. You can find a pillar of sandstone with some form of crate hanging on a ledge on it... but how are you going to get it down? You can't climb up it in your condition.

"...Wait. That sign was supposed to say 1 turn. Not 10. Stupid sign."
BANG

10 minutes until DathVader commits suicide
"NO!! Alright, that's it. I'm going in."
A carrier plane flies into the battlefield and teleports DathVader down.
"Well, well, well. Let's see what we have here."
He pulls out that sign from before, leaps towards the mooks, and uses telekinesis to hit them all with it before leaping back. Unsurprisingly, this destroys the sign.
"Never really liked that thing anyway."
"Pain."

Alright, I'm assuming you're joining Neutral?

You can't hurt all of the Mooks at once, so you just deal 4 damage to one of the Spear Mooks for a flat 4 damage.

2/25 I Need A Weapon
1/20 Knives are Sharp
I assist Cyan

I see MirrorMan's attack against Ninja, and hand Ninja a sign saying "+5". Ninja then flashes green once and regains 5 HP

Ninjatwist_ gains 3 HP! Because it'd make entities stupidly hard to kill (even when they really should die), healing effectiveness is halved compared to an attack of the same caliber. Some of his Plot Armor fades!

Splat Roller: 2/10
Splattershot: 2/5

Plot armor. Figures. Anywho, I continue charging.

You charge your charges.

The Spear Mooks get a taste of their own medicine!
...Oh, you thought I was going to stab them with their own spears? Nah, I'm not that brutal.
Two of the mooks actually suffer from ADHD and they don't have their meds right now so I somehow teleport some meds and hand them to the mooks.
...And then I stab them with their own spears. Don't blame me. They were off-guard.

I - 5/20 (+2 from ender2)
II - 3/20

+1 to ender2.

Two Spear Mooks suffer 3 damage!

.... I understands.. Okay.
It isn't good to play with mental health problems. I really cares. But anyway,

Time cannot be undid, what abovepost did is done --- (1)

Mooks are spawned.
They are not human.
ADHD is only found on human.
So Mook don't have ADHD.

But above post is true by point 1 so that Mook simultaneously have and don't have ADHD.
Paradox created.
So all the Mooks existence is a paradox and it made them starting to blow up in fireballs, because (Logic)!

(Logic):
A: Mook have ADHD (above post)
B: Mook don't have ADHD (proved)
C: All Mooks with the person who created them, which is Acolyte, explode simultaneously

If A is true, then A or C = true
But if B is true, then A is false
A or C = true (proved)
If A is false, then C is true so that A or C = true
So C is true. Fireballs blew.

3/25 Inferno Stick
3/25 Staff of Ice

(Well..... this is the Principle of Explosion......)

The Acolyte and his summons exploding is nowhere nearly related to Mooks having ADHD or not! Thus, nobody takes any damage.

"Ever play Duck Hunt?"
"Nine hells..."
I pull out the light gun from Duck Hunt. Against all known laws of logic, it actually does damage. I fire shots randomly throughout the battlefield, not particularly caring who I hit. Entities that attack me have a 50% chance of getting hit by the gun. All other entities have a 25% chance. Regardless of whether they attacked me, all entities hit by the gun have a 10% chance to be hit again.

You manage to hit a single Shield Mook for 5 damage!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ performs a double strike on the most injured Spear Mook, dealing 12 damage and slaying it before it can strike back!

The Spear Mooks retaliate against Ninjatwist_! His sand shroud protects him from two of the attacks, and he takes 6 damage! His Plot Armor thickens!

The Assault Rifle Mooks get a few shots off on the Player Entities! ender 2 takes 2 damage and sunnyau takes 3 damage.
The Shield Mooks hunker down and prepare to defend MrMirrorMan!

The Acolyte stands by and assesses the situation.

Ninjatwist_'s shroud of dust fades away.

========[JOE's Sidequest]========

You've landed somewhere in the desert. It's still daytime, you'd better find shelter fast.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast.

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/20.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 20/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 17/20.
ConsumerOfAll [AA] HP: 20/20.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (13/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)

ConsumerOfAll
Tank Artillery Tube §¶ [Cooldown: II] (Deals 12 damage to an enemy and 4 damage to its surroundings as splash)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x3) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 14/20.

GoldHero101 [N] HP: 20/20.
DathVader [N?] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Damage the Acolyte as much as you can!
Draw aggro away from Ninjatwist_ and yourselves! This can be easily done with quickly-charged entities!

Pro-Acolyte:
Fight Ninjatwist_ and the Player Entities!

Dropped Items:
Welcome to the Looting Gallery! Only one item can be looted from this at a time and are anyone's for the taking.
No items have been dropped.

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 11/20. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction. Shrouded (40% dodge chance, 0/1)
  • Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
  • Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire up to 2 shots with the damage of 3 shots each burst))
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 0/16, 13/16 (x2),16/16 (x3).

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 16/16 (x6).

Shield Mooks [PA] HP: 11/16, 16/16 (x3). Protecting MrMirrorMan. Shielding.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 82/100. Dark Magic Meter: 100%. Kills: 20.

====[The Desert]====
A flat desert devoid of defining features. Houses JOE's sidequest.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20.

Cactus (x2) (Crafting ingredient)

You should scan this area for anything of note! It should be easy because of the flat terrain.

Items of Interest:
Partially Collected Cactus (Potential source of water)
Sandstone Pillar (Naturally sculpted, has a crate on an outcropping)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
3/25 I Need A Weapon
2/20 Knives are Sharp

I pull out a fun, and force A Spear Mook to share the fun with his comrades. Then the fun explodes

[PA] 14/20 HP I clear my throat a bit, swish around some water in my mouth, swallow the water, then scream "STOP!!!" Everyone does so, looking at me. I walk on over to Ninjatwist_ he looks at me cautiously, before I start instruction him on his pose. "Shift your foot, you left one, over to the left 3 cm, raise you hands, yes both of them, shift you fight foot back just a bit more. Straighten your back, straighter. Good." After all of this, Ninjatwist_ looks to be in a JoJo pose, confused as to why he just did this. "Now, for the last thing you need to do is, look surprised." I then strike before he can react, kicking him in the. . .shin. A turn around pointing at, everyone really. "YOU WERE EXPECTING A NUT SHOT, BUT IT WAS I, A KICK TO THE SHIN!." I then walk over back behind the shield mooks, everyone still staring at me, before I clap and declare that "the violence may continue." Every one more or less follows.
4/25 Simplicity
4/25 Complexity.

Last edited:
5/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
5/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to GoldHero101

I object to my hand damage on the grounds that minecraft doesn't have that, and this is a minecraft server, before proceeding to get into the pillars shade,and dig a trench within said shade, piling up all the sand i move next to the pillar, still in the shade. if the pile is tall enough , i climb to the pillar and get the crate. otherwise, I look around more.

doomsday_clock = 1
doomsday_clock_finished = 25
while True:
if(doomsday_clock == doomsday_clock_finished)
print("Doomsday clock finished.")
else
doomsday_clock = doomsday_clock + 1

tl;dr Doomsday Clock 1/25

I summon a chair with my psychic powers and sit in it.
"Alright, here's the deal."
"Chaos..."
"You give me a reason to want to help you, I'll help you. You give me a reason to want to attack you, I attack you."
"Then again, I'm kind of unpredictable, so make of that as--"

"HI! I'm your new best friend!"
"Oh god, not another one."

Note: If you need to refer to my personalities individually, they are known as Core (yellow), Unstable (red with strikethrough), and Friendly (orange).

Also, yes, Core is neutral. Some of the others aren't, though (but none of the ones introduced right now).

Splat Roller: 5/10
Splattershot: 5/5

Thank youp! A splattershot lands in my hand and enters my inventory.

Inventory:

Splattershot: Assault Rifle, 7 base damage, inflicts Inked on 25% chance.

Inked: An effect inflicted by every Splatoon weapon. Lowers accuracy by 10%.

I combo by shooting the Mooks with my Shotgun immediately after they get whacked by DathVader's sign.
Mastering Drunken Fist:3/20
Healing Potion:3/5
Regeneration Potion:3/5
+1 to DathVader

I think you missed this :p.
I whack the weakest Mook over the head with my Shotgun... BULLETS ARE OVERRATED!
Mastering Drunken Fist:4/20
Healing Potion:4/5
Regeneration Potion:4/5

Last edited:
Doomsday Clock is 3/25.
Modus Persönlichkeit is 2/25.

"Hey, Acolyte, what's with the sour look? Is something wrong?"
"He's a villain."
"No one's truly bad. I bet he can still redeem himself."
"Hm. You do have a point--OH GOD NO"
"*gibberish*"

I twitch unsettlingly.

(Yes, it's intended to be red.)

6/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
6/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to dathvader in hopes of getting +'s back

if the pile wasn't tall enough, I dig that hole i was making already, taking more sand from it to make the pile i'm using to climb be even taller. if it was tall enough, i just look around more while staying in the shade.

I make DathVader a very comfy chair... which fires rocks at random low health Mooks.
Mastering Drunken Fist:5/21
Healing Potion:5/5
Regeneration Potion:5/5 (Some bog standard healing items
)
+1 to TrickleJest

Last edited:
I combine my charges (or if I can't do that, I summon an entity with I and buff it with II (or if I can't do that, I summon an entity with I)).
The entity is called Distractimus Maximus and it has 0 ATK with increased HP.
It poses a threat to existence for some reason, so the PGs pretty much have to kill it. :mspa:

If I can still attack afterwards, I look the Acolyte straight in his eyes.
I clap once.
Then twice.
Then I clap thrice.
And then I begin tap-dancing. That's it.
I don't even damage him.
I just tap-dance.
I'm pretty bad at it, but I think I'll learn eventually.

I - 6/20
II - 4/20

+1 to Emerald

[PA] 14/20 HP I force Ninjatwist_ into a baseball when no one is looking, and then propose that we all have a game of baseball. Ninjatwist_ suffers as expected.
5/25 Simplicity
5/25 Complexity.

Last edited:
I think you missed this :p.
"I combo by shooting the Mooks with my Shotgun immediately after they get whacked by DathVader's sign."

It appears I have. Sorry about that. Here, have a free extra turn, since it'd be unfair to make you have one turn less. You've gotta use it, though.

For everyone else, an update should come out tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom