Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy holidays to all who celebrated, or are still celebrating, them!

5/25. Spear of Gungnir
5/25. DESPAIR.
I shove an explosive sandvich down the HWG’s throat.

You deal 8 damage to the Heavy Weapons Guy! The Heavy Weapons Guy's ragdoll bounces into the ground humorously.

I one tap the lowest health Spear Mook with my Shotgun
Boss Killer 9000:10/14
+1 to everyone
I haven't been able to post because I left on a short HOLIDAY; given that it is Christmas, this should PROBABLY be expected.

It's alright, hopefully i clarified this in my more recent announcement. Again, sorry I was upset.

A lot of the Spear Mooks are on low health! You kill 2 of them using the HHHH! This nets you 2 Souls for the weapon. The weapon is reaching a high level of firepower- you can use it to lay some hurt on the healthier Mooks too!

18/25 better weapons
18/25 sand/clay duplicator.
+goldhero
I point out that my shield should have regenerated, then follow goldhero to the tar pit thing. maybe there'll be some clay and sand there I can mine.

You head over to the Tar Pit. Your entities will be in stasis while you and GoldHero are there. Also, Shield Regenerated!

I walk towards the liquid. CAREFULLY...

Grand Armor: (6/15) +3 from JOE

You head over to the Tar Pit. The liquid seems dangerous to enter, definitely, and it's solid enough for you to dig into with a shovel or something.

I craft a pickaxe, then mine stone and coal.
Temmie [3/10] +1 via charging
----EDIT----
HP[20/20]
MP[Null]
EXP[0/10]
LVL[0]
Hunger[9.5/10] -0.5 from time passing

Hunger isn't really a mechanic- your health and your Charge Overload are the only two things you need to worry about.

Wooden Pickaxe created! You manage to break through the topsoil layer- or sand layer on this shoreline.

Also, you're Anti-Acolyte, right? There's a whole battlefield you could pay attention to.

20/25 better weapons +1 goldhero
20/25 sand/clay duplicator. +1 goldhero
+goldhero
I pick up a clod of dirt from the ground, then slap 4 elemental talismans on it in preparation for the near-guaranteed combat encounter we shall soon have.

You pick up a single block of dirt... but nothing comes out of the tar pit. Regardless, you stay alert.

9/12 FR46-TRP
I toss a stick of chemical dynamite at the HWG

The HWG is already dead! You just send his ragdoll flying skyward, limbs in awkward and funny positions.

I attempt to punch the Mook Leader to death.
Boss Killer 9000:11/14
+1 to everyone

Miraculously, your attack makes it past the Leader's bodyguards! You deal lethal damage to the Mook Leader with your bare-knuckle brawling skills. This beatdown also removes the Mooks' advantage of ignoring Mook Chivalry, lowering their damage output as a group!

I start creating a base with the materials i got.
Temmie [4/10] +1 via charging
Base [1/15] +1 via charging
----EDIT----
HP[20/20]
MP[Null]
EXP[0/10]
LVL[0]
Hunger[9/10] -0.5 from time passing

You only have 3 Logs, are you sure you'd rather make a palisade fence or something?

As an Anti-Acolyte, there's a major battle about to go down for everyone. I suggest you pay attention to it.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ springs towards the Powered Shotgun Mooks, firing at them with his pistol for 3 damage!

The Spear Mooks deal 4 damage to one of the Simulacrums, destroying it!

The Powered Shotgun Mooks fire at Ninjatwist_, dealing a miraculous 6 damage! This increases his Plot Armor!
The lone Assault Rifle Mook stays put and tries hiding.

The Acolyte is worrying about his troops dying.

Blinky's Ring of Regeneration heals him for 1 HP.

The Just Writer's TV Crew's last known whereabouts were on Page 23.

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

You arrive at the Tar Pit. The substance in the pit is probably multiple forms of hazardous- stay clear unless you want to harvest some of it. It's good you're both here to help each other in case someone needs it.

Your entities are in Stasis while you're away. The Encampment was on Page 30.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 16/20. Overload: 5/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 11/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 1/15.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 20/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (11/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Ring of Regeneration (+1 HP healed per turn, destroys itself when wearer gets to full health)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x3) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
bognog04 [PA] HP: 20/20.

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer/Roslyn [N] HP: 20/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Slay the Mook wave! They have reduced HP compared to older Mooks, but come in greater numbers!

Pro-Acolyte:
Support the Acolyte's last wave of Mooks! They're frail on their own!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 20/50. Plot Armor: 60% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Simulacrums [AA] HP: 0/8. Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 2.

Heavy Weapons Guy [AA] HP: 0/28. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 1.

Powered Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12, 7/12.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 2/12 (x2), 5/12, 6/12.
Mook Leader [PA] HP: 0/12.

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 2/12.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 73/100. Dark Magic Meter: 84%. Kills: 27.

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment, The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 0/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/20. Inside Small Camp. Overload: 0/15.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (30/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 20/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 40% of damage taken while )
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)

Items of Interest:
Tar (Can be dug up, dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (A possible find, can be extracted from the tar- some safety required)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 30! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the

Last edited:
21/25 better weapons
21/25 sand/clay duplicator.
+goldhero
Bitumen is the term for natural deposits of Tar, but this is a Tar deposit. therefore, it is not natural. there must be a village around here somewhere.
I stick the last elemental talisman on the piece of dirt and throw it in the air. activating all 5 seals at once, the dirt block explodes in a shower of light and energy, drawing attention to our location. using some simple cantrips (prestidigitation mostly), I shape the sparkly debris into a sign saying "Looking for Villages!",and use some of the XP I have from the crocodile to enchant it with the property "Convinces any who read it to help out".

I smack the mooks on their heads with my pick, then make a sword and do the same thing with the sword.
Temmie [5/10] +1 via charging
Base [2/15] +1 via charging
HP 20/20
Wood Pick Durability: 80% (-10%)
Wood Sword Durability: 90% (-10%)

23/25 better weapons +heretic
23/25 sand/clay duplicator. +1 gold
+goldhero
I hold up a giant sign to signal the exact location to nearby villagers. which must be nearby, else this would be a bitumen pit. the sign then becomes a magnet. it starts pulling in anyone who isn't me, isn't goldhero, and understands the text, with increasing force, until if they don't come over, they get lifted into the air and fly into the sign somehow. because magic.

Last edited:
Update complete!

The update is complete as promised. Update your posts accordingly if need be!

The next update should be on New Years' Eve. Let's wrap up this Act and move forward with the game- I'm going to try making the next few Acts much shorter time-wise.

EDIT: Wow, somehow I missed my second posts existance and saw the saved version of this one, resulting in me posting twice. treat this as null.

Last edited:
I continue to smack the mooks with my sword.
Temmie [7/10] +1 via charging, +1 from 'ender 2'
Base [3/15] +1 via charging
HP 20/20
Wood Pick Durability: 80%
Wood Pick Stats: +1 ATK
Wood Sword Stats: +2 ATK
(forgot stats last time derp)
oh no im flying into a sign

Happy new year everyone! Let's look forward to a year of hope, progress, and expansion.

21/25 better weapons
21/25 sand/clay duplicator.
+goldhero
Bitumen is the term for natural deposits of Tar, but this is a Tar deposit. therefore, it is not natural. there must be a village around here somewhere.
I stick the last elemental talisman on the piece of dirt and throw it in the air. activating all 5 seals at once, the dirt block explodes in a shower of light and energy, drawing attention to our location. using some simple cantrips (prestidigitation mostly), I shape the sparkly debris into a sign saying "Looking for Villages!",and use some of the XP I have from the crocodile to enchant it with the property "Convinces any who read it to help out".

Unfortunately, no villages are in sight. No signs of civilization or equipment are anywhere near the tarpit.

I smack the mooks on their heads with my pick, then make a sword and do the same thing with the sword.
Temmie [5/10] +1 via charging
Base [2/15] +1 via charging
HP 20/20
Wood Pick Durability: 80% (-10%)

You deal 5 damage to one of the Spear Mooks with your pickaxe! As the Spear Mook only has 5 HP left, this kills the Spear Mook cleanly.

Items in this game do not have durability unless they are consumables. However, items also cannot be used in conjunction with other items in the same post.

I poke the Tar with a stick. Just in case there is a creature...

Grand Armor: (10/15) +2 from JOE

The Tar bubbles slightly from the disturbance, then lays still. Nothing living sifts from the tar.

10/12 fr4g-tp
I toss a vat of acid at the simulacrums

The Simulacrums have already been destroyed! Once an entity or group of entities is killed, they will stick around for 0 HP to help players who asked "Hey, where did this entity go?". During this time, they're already dead and useless as a target.

23/25 better weapons +heretic
23/25 sand/clay duplicator. +1 gold
+goldhero
I hold up a giant sign to signal the exact location to nearby villagers. which must be nearby, else this would be a bitumen pit. the sign then becomes a magnet. it starts pulling in anyone who isn't me, isn't goldhero, and understands the text, with increasing force, until if they don't come over, they get lifted into the air and fly into the sign somehow. because magic.

No villagers are gravitated towards the sign. No civilization appears to be present for a considerable distance.

6/25. Spear of Gungnir
6/25. DESPAIR
I launch lennyfaces at Ninjatwist.

You deal 2 damage to Ninjatwist_ due to his Plot Armor!

I murder the 2 health Spear Mook with my Shotgun
Boss Killer 9000:11/14
+1 to everyone

The Shotgun's spread is capable of spreading to multiple targets, so I'll let it do so. Your first spread doesn't hit anything, but your second spread multi-kills both 2-HP Spear Mooks! You gain two Souls, and your HHHH levels up accordingly.

I continue to smack the mooks with my sword.
Temmie [7/10] +1 via charging, +1 from 'ender 2'
Base [3/15] +1 via charging
HP 20/20
Wood Pick Durability: 80%
Wood Pick Stats: +1 ATK
Wood Sword Stats: +2 ATK
(forgot stats last time derp)
oh no im flying into a sign

You create a Wooden Sword out of one of your Wood Blocks and deal 5 damage to the healthiest Powered Shotgun Mook with it! It's now on very critical health!

I throw POCKET SAND in the faces of the Powered Shotgun Mooks.
Boss Killer 9000:12/14
+1 to everyone

The Powered Shotgun Mooks have their Accuracy and Speed Value reduced!

I throw a dynamite at the AA group.
11/12 FR4G-TP
"BLOW THEM UP TEAM"

Not many entities are alive in the Anti-Acolyte group, so you just hit Ninjatwist_ for 2 damage, as it hits his Plot Armor! PvP is also an option for the last few turns it will be a good idea.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ slashes across the group of Powered Shotgun Mooks, dealing 6 damage to both of them! He bisects both of them cleanly with the blade.

The Spear Mook backpedals away from his slaughtered comrades.

The lone Assault Rifle Mook gets scared and runs away!

The Acolyte orders his Mooks to fight to the last hitpoint, ensuring that they won't escape the battle alive.

Blinky's Ring of Regeneration heals him for 1 HP.

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

Be cautious about other creatures which may have made their way to the Tar Pit... I doubt anything would lurk inside it, considering how unforgiving the liquid is, but falling inside is too much of a risk to consider.

Your entities are in Stasis while you're away. The Encampment was on Page 30.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 17/20. Overload: 5/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 11/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 1/15.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 20/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (13/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Ring of Regeneration (+1 HP healed per turn, destroys itself when wearer gets to full health)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
bognog04 [PA] HP: 20/20.

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer/Roslyn [N] HP: 20/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Slay the Mook wave! They have reduced HP compared to older Mooks, but come in greater numbers!

Pro-Acolyte:
Support the Acolyte's last wave of Mooks! They're frail on their own!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 16/50. Plot Armor: 60% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Powered Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2).

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x3), 6/12.

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 2/12.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 73/100. Dark Magic Meter: 85%. Kills: 27.

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment, The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 0/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/20. Inside Small Camp. Overload: 0/15.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (30/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 20/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 40% of damage taken while )
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)

Items of Interest:
Tar (Can be dug up, dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (A possible find, can be extracted from the tar- some safety required)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 30! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the Tar Pit.

Well, I throw 1 million more at the mooks.
Temmie [9/10] +1 via charging
Base [5/15] +1 via charging
HP 20/20

24/25 better weapons
24/25 sand/clay duplicator.
+goldhero
I quickly run back to the base in preparation for the use of me charges.

Grand Armor: (15/15) +3 from JOE and ender. COMPLETE!

The grand armor integrates into the backpack to create the Royal Backpack. NICE. +20-30% damage reduction!

Anywho... Time to §¶ my swim matrix and royal backpack.

§¶ Crystal x2: 0/20

I dig through the tar carefully...

Back
Top Bottom