Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4/10 Minor improvements.
6/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I don't know what to do with the 25 charges then... I'll have to think about it.
If the Tar is hot, I put a bunch in my inventory. otherwise, I stay on guard to stab the eyes out of anything who attacks me or goldhero.

11/25. Spear of Gungnir
11/25. Despair
I kill The Present, take its ded body to a forest, film it, then upload it to youtube

...I enjoy the current events tie-in. You deal 5 damage to the Present due to its damage reduction!

I throw a stone into the tar, readying my Heavy Splatling Deco just in case.

The stone sinks unceremoniously. Nothing seems to have gotten into the tar- or at least survived to emerge from it.

--Mine Action--
I run the Quick Fix Charge.
By preparing suitable herbs, battle-related injuries can be easily healed. I invite Ninjatwist_ over for a tea, and while he is enjoying the tea I patch up the battle wounds that the fierce action has caused him, making him instantly regenerate some of his health while regenerating health in successive turns.

--Entity Actions--
Box of Unknown Codes attack the Fragtrap electronically, trying to disable it's core functions.
The Present try to absorb Fragtrap into itself as it is laying on the ground, and also pin, stick and abuse plague126 every once in a while, making his killing plan fail as well as frustrated with such a gelateneous creature.

7/10 Transiting Power +1 from ender +5 from the Acolyte
and +1 to ender

Your entities will do as you command.

Ninjatwist_ recovers 15 HP from your quick heal!

I smash plague with the FULL WRATH OF THE INTERNET!
Healing Potion: 5/10
Regeneration Potion: 5/5 (This is a splash potion; so it smashes on the ground and heals every AA player (including ninjatwist 1HP/round for 5 rounds)
+1 to realicraft and +1 from sunnyau

Plague126 takes 4 damage! Good thing PvP damage is reduced...

You toss a Splash Potion into the group of Anti-Acolyte players! All active Anti-Acolyte players will receive this healing, including Ninjatwist, and it will go on for 3 turns.

Base [10.5/15] +1 via charging, 1 from 'ender 2'
Temmie Upgrades [1/5] +1 via charging
HP 19/20
I look for some materials for my base.
Temmie gives Ninjatwist_ a temmie flake.

No materials seem to be present on this shoreline. Besides, wouldn't it be more important to focus on the task at hand?

Temmie heals Ninjatwist_ for 2 HP.

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I shoot at the Boss Killer 9000 with Remembered Revolver, hitting them with a sweet 360 no-scope.

Ooh, welcome back. You deal an equally sweet 6 damage to the Boss Killer 9000!

3/15 Saplings.
5/10 Minor improvements.
+goldhero
I hold my hand over the tar to figure out how hot it is.

A good amount of heat radiates from the tar- not enough to scald your hand from hovering it above the tar alone, but you still probably wouldn't want to fall in the stuff.

I generically attack the Acolyte with a generic weapon
Healing Potion: 6/10
+1 sunnyau

The Acolyte tries to resist with a generic blocking action, which nullifies the generic attack!

1/10 on atack
I shoot a Orbital Strike cannon at The BOSSKILLER 9000
+1 to mirror and plague

You deal 5 damage to the Bosskiller 9000!

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I insult Boss Killer 9000, reminding them that they have a stupid name. Really, having '9000' in your name? What are you, a cliche Saturday Cartoon Villain's latest 'Invention to kill the hero'?

Ouch. You deal 7 damage to the Boss Killer 9000!

--Mine Action--
I attempt to break open a sand cube. Since it is in Minecraft, block cannot be broken, ad it sends out an exception to the Console. I break it, and break it again until the Console is full of exception and the exception stack overflowed. It the let me break open the sand block, which I then see to it's core, full of nothingness yet full of things. I further insert a bugged program to kill any player inside the block using cactus. I then, as the Acolyte is generic swording, proceed to put the Acolyte in the break open sand block like a sandwich. The Acolyte can get out- but without significant block-modding and/or injuries.

--Entity Actions--
In the 1st post.

9/10 Transiting Power +1 from ender
and +1 to ender

...This is excellent. Seeing as how the Acolyte is extra-vulnerable, you deal 2 damage to him! Note that this will count as +5, not +10, for boosting charges.

4/10 Minor improvements.
6/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I don't know what to do with the 25 charges then... I'll have to think about it.
If the Tar is hot, I put a bunch in my inventory. otherwise, I stay on guard to stab the eyes out of anything who attacks me or goldhero.

It's alright, take your time. I don't want this to go to waste.

You try to put some in your inventory, but the uncomfortably hot tar scalds your hand! You take no damage, but you drop the tar you were trying to pick up. Thankfully, none of it stuck to your hand... but you'll need some form of tool to extract the tar.

Base [11.5/15] +1 via charging
Temmie Upgrades [2/5] +1 via charging
I throw a grenade at the Acolyte.

Since the Acolyte is too busy trying to find a way out of the sand block, you frag him easily! 1 damage dealt!

2/10 on upgrade on Fr4g-tp
I shoot a laser at temmie
"SCREW YOUR TEMMIE FLAKES, YOU WILL GET A TEMMIE ACHE"

You deal 4 damage to Temmie! If you want to deal more damage, put some more oomph or effort into your attacks! Spark them up a bit!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

The battlefield is looking tense... each side has fresh entities waiting to fight. Ninjatwist_ wipes some sweat from his brow. The Boss Killer 9000 readies its weapons.

Fragtrap outnumbered and unsupported, motions to the Acolyte, as if asking for aid.

The Acolyte looks at Fragtrap with a stern look, as if to say that he's on his own. No one on his side is prepared to deal with their opposition.

The tension is broken not by a fired shot, but by the hasty crunching of footsteps. Temmie looks towards the distance, noticing the crunches of the footsteps upon the sand.

An army of horned beings covered in scale and armor approach the party menacingly. Their leader brandishes an intimidating-looking polearm, as do those under his command. These creatures do not bode well, judging by their stance, and are intent

This is confirmed by their commander's speech:

MAJOR PERSECLES: In the name of the Cerulean Empire, I put an end to your horrific deeds! Those of your kind have called up, and continue to call up, creatures of desolation and death. The integrity of this land must be protected- by the blood of my species, the steel of my men, and the power of my spear!
Your rampant spreadings of chaos and destruction will NOT continue!

UxivmWy.png

// Man, I wish I could put some music on right now.

BOSS BATTLE: COMMENCE!

No entity, including the Acolyte, has acted! It's time for you guys to make your first move!

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

The Tar Pit remains still, although something may be lurking nearby. Stay on your toes!

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 6/15. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 3/3)
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 11/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 11/15. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 3/3)
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 17/20.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 1/15. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 3/3)
Realicraft [AA] HP: 19/20. Overload: 2/15.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (13/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Ring of Regeneration (+1 HP healed per turn, destroys itself when wearer gets to full health)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
bognog04 [PA] HP: 20/20.

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer/Roslyn [N] HP: 20/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Support your allies and buff your attacks as much as you can!
Try not to waste your effort on the Argynth Spear Carriers! They're here to take on your entities!

Pro-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Try not to waste your effort on the Argynth Spear Carriers! They're here to take on your entities!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 27/50. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 3/3)
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Boss Killer 9000 [AA] HP: 28/50. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 3. Deals +2 damage to bosses.

Temmie [AA] HP: 36/40. Base Damage: 3. Speed Value: 3. Can heal friendly allies for 2 HP.

Box of Unknown Codes [AA] HP: 60/60. Vortex of Codes: III.
Base Damage: 8
Speed Value: 3
All attacks against this have a 20% miss chance after any modifiers.
Vortex of Codes: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity for their next action.

The Present [AA] HP: 95/100. Omnipresence: IIII.
Base Damage: 3
This entity can attack two entities in the same turn.
All attacks against this have a 20% damage recduction.
Omnipresence: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity entity for their next action.

Fragtrap [PA] HP: 29/40. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Buffs some teammates every other turn.

Major Persecles [N-BOSS] HP: 150/150. Fortified Armor, Titanium Reserve, Focus. Call to Arms: I. Rage Mode: IIII.

Wargear:
Trident: +3 Base Damage.
Shotgun: 5 Base Damage. Shotgun.
Fortified Armor: 40% damage reduction.

Abilities:
Call to Arms: Summons 2 Argynth Spear Carriers. Can only be one if enemy entities outnumber Argynths.
Rage Mode: Charges an extra 1 bar for every 25 damage taken. Can perform one of the following actions:
  • Fury Lunge: Deal 16 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.
  • Double Check: Deal 8 damage twice. 80% chance to inflict Dazed (60% miss chance) on the first hit and 40% chance to inflict it on the second hit, both for the following turn.
  • Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 75% chance to inflict Stumbled (40% miss chance) for the following turn.
  • Wild Strikes: Deal 8 damage to 4 random enemy entities. 20% chance to miss per attack.
  • Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil unaffected.
Passives:
Titanium Reserve: 100% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Focus: Immune to debuffs that reduce chance to attack or make attacks miss.

Argynth Spear Carrier [N] HP: 25/25. Reinforced Armor, Steel Reserve. (x2)
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 2
Reinforced Armor: 25% damage reduction.
Steel Reserve: 50% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 64/100. Dark Magic Meter: 85%. Kills: 28.

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment (Page 32), The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 10/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/20. Inside Small Camp. Overload: 0/15.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (30/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 20/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x3) (Crafting ingredient)

Items of Interest:
Tar (Can be dug up, dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (A possible find, can be extracted from the tar- some safety required)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 32! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the Tar Pit.

Last edited:
13/25. Spear of Gungnir
13/25. Despair
+1 bog and mirror
I show my tickets to see Markiplier live to Major Persecles, making him super jeslosususussjhs.

I start smashing the Acolyte around with a fake missile warning on my Samsung Note 7. The Samsung then explodes, adding to his distress
Healing Potion: 7/10
Poisoned Water Demon:1/5
+1 sunnyau

I grab a stick and flint, which I wrap with some vines into a shovel. I start digging some of the tar, hopefully finding something?

--Mine Action--
I take my Inferno Stick and points a fireball directly at Major Persecles, marking as the 1st shot at him by the AA side.

--Entity Actions--
Box of Unknown Codes attack Major Persecles.
The Present try to absorb Major Persecles.

16/20 Transiting Power +1 from ender +5 from the Acolyte
and +1 to ender

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I throw some baby Rust Monsters at Major Persecles, having them eat at his armor. Nasty little things they are.
+1 Bognog04 and +1 Plague

Base [12.5/15] +1 via charging
Temmie Upgrades [3/5] +1 via charging
HP 20/20
Ironskin (+8 Def) [2 Turns]
I drink an ironskin potion.
Temmie gives me a temmie flake.

I point out that the Major does not have the authority to organize such an attack on foreign soil; and thus he should retreat immediately before he is sanctioned by the UN; sowing discord in the ranks.
Healing Potion: 8/10
Poisoned Water Demon:2/5
+1 sunnyau

5/10 Minor improvements.
7/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I dip my dirt in the tar, then put it back in my inventory, and craft it in my 2x2 grid to turn it into Tar, and like with buckets, turn the Tar-covered dirt back into dirt. I then repeat this like a kijillion more times until I've got at least 1000 milibuckets of Tar. since crafting is weird, this does not require touching any of the Tar.

I toss a wand to FR4G-TP so he can cast magic wards.
5/10 on FR4G-TP upgrade to 5H4D0-TP
+1 to mirror and plague
"NO FR4G-TP YOU WILL NOT DIE. ACCOLYTE DO NOT SACRIFICE HIM PLEASE, HE WILL SAVE US WHEN HE GETS UPGRADED."

Hey all, hope this was adequate time for you guys to act. If it wasn't, let me know! I'll increase the wait between updates- I want every turn to count a lot against the Act Boss.

13/25. Spear of Gungnir
13/25. Despair
+1 bog and mirror
I show my tickets to see Markiplier live to Major Persecles, making him super jeslosususussjhs.

Persecles takes 8 armor-piercing Jealousy damage!

I start smashing the Acolyte around with a fake missile warning on my Samsung Note 7. The Samsung then explodes, adding to his distress
Healing Potion: 7/10
Poisoned Water Demon:1/5
+1 sunnyau

The Acolyte knows that it is a false alarm, and focuses on the phone itself! He swiftly dodges your strike and the resulting explosion.

I grab a stick and flint, which I wrap with some vines into a shovel. I start digging some of the tar, hopefully finding something?

You create a Flimsy Shovel out of a nearby stick and a piece of flint and start digging! You recover 1 piece of Tar- the shovel doesn't seem to hold that much, and it's straining due to its ramshackle construction.

--Mine Action--
I take my Inferno Stick and points a fireball directly at Major Persecles, marking as the 1st shot at him by the AA side.

--Entity Actions--
Box of Unknown Codes attack Major Persecles.
The Present try to absorb Major Persecles.

16/20 Transiting Power +1 from ender +5 from the Acolyte
and +1 to ender

Persecles takes 5 damage from the Inferno Stick!

Your entities will do as you command, but the Argynth Spear Carriers are currently directing their attention away from the boss.

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I throw some baby Rust Monsters at Major Persecles, having them eat at his armor. Nasty little things they are.
+1 Bognog04 and +1 Plague

Persecles's Armor will block significantly less of the next attack to hit it!

Base [12.5/15] +1 via charging
Temmie Upgrades [3/5] +1 via charging
HP 20/20
Ironskin (+8 Def) [2 Turns]
I drink an ironskin potion.
Temmie gives me a temmie flake.

You drink such a potion, giving you a 25% damage resistance to anything that hits you for this turn!

Temmie tries to heal you, but you are on full health!

I point out that the Major does not have the authority to organize such an attack on foreign soil; and thus he should retreat immediately before he is sanctioned by the UN; sowing discord in the ranks.
Healing Potion: 8/10
Poisoned Water Demon:2/5
+1 sunnyau

The UN does not have such jurisdiction here, and the Major feels like he exerts his own authority. Nevertheless, he takes 6 armor-piercing Lawfare damage!

5/10 Minor improvements.
7/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I dip my dirt in the tar, then put it back in my inventory, and craft it in my 2x2 grid to turn it into Tar, and like with buckets, turn the Tar-covered dirt back into dirt. I then repeat this like a kijillion more times until I've got at least 1000 milibuckets of Tar. since crafting is weird, this does not require touching any of the Tar.

You collect two bits of Tar! It doesn't seem like your method is particularly efficient- either that, or the tar is just quite difficult to collect.

I toss a wand to FR4G-TP so he can cast magic wards.
5/10 on FR4G-TP upgrade to 5H4D0-TP
+1 to mirror and plague
"NO FR4G-TP YOU WILL NOT DIE. ACCOLYTE DO NOT SACRIFICE HIM PLEASE, HE WILL SAVE US WHEN HE GETS UPGRADED."

This action is okay with me, but what would these wards do? Clarify these for me and I'll get them in in the next update.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ strikes the first blow, dealing 5 damage to Major Persecles thanks to Realicraft's Armorbreak!

The Boss Killer 9000 deals 4 damage to Major Persecles!
Temmie deals 3 damage to one of the Argynth Spear Carriers!
The Box of Unknown Codes deals 6 damage to one of the Argynth Spear Carriers!
The Present deals 2 damage to the Argynth Spear Carriers!

Major Persecles takes a swipe at Realicraft with his Trident, dealing 6 damage thanks to Ironskin!
He also uses Call to Arms and summons 2 more Argynth Spear Carriers!

Fragtrap deals 3 damage to one of the Argynth Spear Carriers!

The Argynth Spear Carriers retaliate to the damage they've taken, dealing 6 damage to Fragtrap and Temmie!

The Acolyte takes advantage of the chaotic situation Persecles has created to step off of the battlefield!

The Anti-Acolyte faction regenerates!
Realicraft's Ironskin wears out.

Boss and enemy patterns have changed slightly.

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

Is that something you heard in the distance? Whatever, it's probably not close enough to hurt you yet. Stay on your toes, though.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 6/15. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 2/3)
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 11/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 11/15. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 2/3)
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 15/20. Overload: 1/15.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 15/20. Overload: 2/15. Ironskin (-25% damage taken, 0/1), Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 2/3)

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (13/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Ring of Regeneration (+1 HP healed per turn, destroys itself when wearer gets to full health)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
bognog04 [PA] HP: 20/20.

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer/Roslyn [N] HP: 20/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Pro-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 28/50. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 2/3)
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Boss Killer 9000 [AA] HP: 28/50. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 3. Deals +2 damage to bosses.

Temmie [AA] HP: 30/40. Base Damage: 3. Speed Value: 3. Can heal friendly allies for 2 HP.

Box of Unknown Codes [AA] HP: 60/60. Vortex of Codes: III.
All attacks against this have a 20% miss chance after any modifiers.
Vortex of Codes: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity for their next action.

The Present [AA] HP: 95/100. Omnipresence: IIII.
Base Damage: 3
This entity can attack two entities in the same turn.
All attacks against this have a 20% damage reduction.
Omnipresence: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity entity for their next action.

Fragtrap [PA] HP: 23/40. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Buffs some teammates every other turn.

Major Persecles [N-BOSS] HP: 122/150. Fortified Armor, Titanium Reserve, Focus. Call to Arms: I. Rage Mode: IIII.

Wargear:
Trident: +3 Base Damage.
Shotgun: 5 Base Damage. Shotgun.
Fortified Armor: 40% damage reduction.

Abilities:
Call to Arms: Summons 2 Argynth Spear Carriers. Can only be one if enemy entities outnumber Argynths. Free action.
Rage Mode: Charges an extra 1 bar for every 15 damage taken. Can perform one of the following actions:
  • Fury Lunge: Deal 16 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.
  • Double Check: Deal 8 damage twice. 80% chance to inflict Dazed (60% miss chance) on the first hit and 40% chance to inflict it on the second hit, both for the following turn.
  • Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 75% chance to inflict Stumbled (40% miss chance) for the following turn.
  • Wild Strikes: Deal 8 damage to 4 random enemy entities. 20% chance to miss per attack.
  • Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil unaffected.
Passives:
Titanium Reserve: 100% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Focus: Immune to debuffs that reduce chance to attack or make attacks miss.

Argynth Spear Carrier [N] HP: 19/25, 19/25, 25/25. (x2) Reinforced Armor, Steel Reserve, Draw Aggro.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 2
Reinforced Armor: 25% damage reduction.
Steel Reserve: 50% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Draw Aggro: Will attract entity attacks towards themselves instead of hitting other entities.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 64/100. Dark Magic Meter: 85%. Kills: 28. Fled the scene!

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment (Page 32), The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 10/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/20. Inside Small Camp. Overload: 0/15.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (30/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x2) (Crafting ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 20/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Items of Interest:
Tar (Can be dug up, dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (A possible find, can be extracted from the tar- some safety required)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 32! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the Tar Pit.

16/25. Spear of GungniR
16/25. Despair
+1 mirror and bog
I send a horde of Ugandan Knuckles, and since Who Killed Captain Alex has taught us that everyone in Uganda knows Kung fu, they use their meme karate on Major Persecles, along with killing his ears with tongue clicking sounds.

6/10 Minor improvements.
8/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I cast Item Box, creating a rectangular rift which leads directly into my inventory. I then move this rift down into the Tar, causing tar to begin flowing into my inventory.
As for whether the other method is efficient, well it was better then Goldhero's shoveling, so its probably not that bad.

Hmmm. This shovel clearly isn't very effective. I expected it to be better. eHH. I summon a vacuum cleaner and SUC the tar up. MMMMM DELICIOUS.

I mean most of your action was probably spent crafting it, so it probably isn't as bad as it looks.
/null

I smash the Major with a hammer. Armour isn't very effective at stopping the transfer of energy in the form of blunt trauma; so hopefully this will deal quite a bit of damage to him.
Healing Potion: 10/10 (A fairly powerful healing potion for me or anyone I give it to)
Poisoned Water Demon:4/5
+1 to and from sunnyau

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom