Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7/10 Minor improvements.
9/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I use the item box again. since only one class of item can enter at a time, this will not be able to absorb the fossil. I then move the item box to the area the fossil is in, partially unburying it from the surrounding tar.

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I dump 4 tanks of liquid Nitrogen onto one of the 2 19/25 health Argynth Spear Carrier.
2/5 Armor Rot +1 form Plague
1/20 Upgrades

Base [13.5/15] +1 via charging
Temmie Upgrades [4/5] +1 via charging
HP 15/20
Ironskin (-25% Dmg) [1 Turn]
I electrocute the zombies over and over...
Then flood the EFA!
Temmie gives Ninjatwist_ a tem flake.

--Mine Action--
I take my Inferno Stick and points another fireball directly at Major Persecles. #idon'thavetime..........

--Entity Actions--
Box of Unknown Codes attack Major Persecles.
The Present try to absorb Major Persecles.

18/20 Transiting Power +1 from ender
and +1 to ender

Update delayed until tomorrow!

I'm delaying the update until tomorrow to let you guys get more meaningful posts in. Be sure you've posted twice and that both posts are meaningful by tomorrow night! I'll be responding so some side-posts in the meantime.

Hmmm. This shovel clearly isn't very effective. I expected it to be better.

I mean most of your action was probably spent crafting it, so it probably isn't as bad as it looks.
/null

This method of collecting tar is mainly ineffective because I don't want it to be too collectible and just gather and rot in your inventory. That, and I don't want the tar to be a main focus- I'll see if I can find a way to enrich your environment.

<null>

I forgot to mention, but temmie has no attacks right now.
That's what the temmie upgrades are for.
</null>

Every entity starts off with and has the right to a basic form of attack unless you designate them as a pure healer. If that's the case, sorry I didn't implement that correctly.

I throw a Spear Carrier at the Major; hopefully damaging them both
Poisoned Water Demon:6/5 (A fairly weak entity that does extra damage to water-based entities, poisoning them over time if he attacks them or they attack him)
+1 to and from sunnyau

Last edited:
--Mine Action--
I run the Transiting Power charge.

People in the AA team get a heavy attack buff.

--Entity Actions--
Last post.

20/20 Transiting Power +1 from ender
and +1 to ender

I'll probably delay these updates to update every 4 days instead of every 3, since time seems to be an issue for some of my posters and I want these turns to count as much as they can.

16/25. Spear of GungniR
16/25. Despair
+1 mirror and bog
I send a horde of Ugandan Knuckles, and since Who Killed Captain Alex has taught us that everyone in Uganda knows Kung fu, they use their meme karate on Major Persecles, along with killing his ears with tongue clicking sounds.

...I like this one. 6 armor-reduced damage to Major Persecles!

6/10 Minor improvements.
8/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I cast Item Box, creating a rectangular rift which leads directly into my inventory. I then move this rift down into the Tar, causing tar to begin flowing into my inventory.
As for whether the other method is efficient, well it was better then Goldhero's shoveling, so its probably not that bad.

You manage to gather 2 pieces of Tar! Again, the tar isn't supposed to be a major focus- I'll find a way to keep you guys on your toes.

I summon a vacuum cleaner and SUC the tar up. MMMMM DELICIOUS.

You gather 2 more pieces of Tar!

I smash the Major with a hammer. Armour isn't very effective at stopping the transfer of energy in the form of blunt trauma; so hopefully this will deal quite a bit of damage to him.
Healing Potion: 10/10 (A fairly powerful healing potion for me or anyone I give it to)
Poisoned Water Demon:4/5
+1 to and from sunnyau

Clever. You deal 5 damage to Major Persecles!

7/10 Minor improvements.
9/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I use the item box again. since only one class of item can enter at a time, this will not be able to absorb the fossil. I then move the item box to the area the fossil is in, partially unburying it from the surrounding tar.

The fossil dislodges from its spot in the tar, allowing it to float to the surface!

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I dump 4 tanks of liquid Nitrogen onto one of the 2 19/25 health Argynth Spear Carrier.
2/5 Armor Rot +1 form Plague
1/20 Upgrades

Nice job specifying your targets.

The Argynth Spear Carrier takes 7 damage! They are Cold for this turn!

Base [13.5/15] +1 via charging
Temmie Upgrades [4/5] +1 via charging
HP 15/20
Ironskin (-25% Dmg) [1 Turn]
I electrocute the zombies over and over...
Then flood the EFA!
Temmie gives Ninjatwist_ a tem flake.

Temmie will do as you say.

What zombies? There are no zombies on the battlefield, only various types of Argynth soldiers. Battlefield analysis is important! Although maybe I should make it easier to analyse the battlefield.

--Mine Action--
I take my Inferno Stick and points another fireball directly at Major Persecles. #idon'thavetime..........

--Entity Actions--
Box of Unknown Codes attack Major Persecles.
The Present try to absorb Major Persecles.

18/20 Transiting Power +1 from ender
and +1 to ender

I would like to address this time problem by giving you guys more time to post and make your actions count!

You deal 5 damage to Major Persecles!

Your entities will do as you command, but the Argynth Spear Carriers are drawing entity attacks away from the Major.

I throw a Spear Carrier at the Major; hopefully damaging them both
Poisoned Water Demon:6/5 (A fairly weak entity that does extra damage to water-based entities, poisoning them over time if he attacks them or they attack him)
+1 to and from sunnyau

You deal 3 damage to the Argynth Spear Carrier and 2 damage to Major Persecles!

Poisoned Water Demon summoned!

--Mine Action--
I run the Transiting Power charge.

People in the AA team get a heavy attack buff.

--Entity Actions--
Last post.

20/20 Transiting Power +1 from ender
and +1 to ender

This charge perfectly maxes out your Overload! I may get rid of it as a mechanic, seeing as how it was mainly to increase between Pro-Acolytes and Anti-Acolytes. Not only did it not do well in its role, it's also obsolete for the forseeable future.

The entire Anti-Acolyte team becomes Empowered for this turn only! This gives them a substantial 50% power boost!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Sunnyau grants the entire AA side a significant damage boost!

Ninjatwist_ continues to clash with Major Persecles, dealing a devastating 8 damage!

The Boss Killer 9000 gets intercepted by the Argynth Spear Carriers! It deals 6 damage to one of the Spear Carriers!
Temmie heals Ninjatwist_ for 2 HP.
The Box of Unknown Codes deals 10 damage to one of the Argynth Spear Carriers! This is powerful enough to instantly knock them out of the fight!
The Present deals 3 damage to the group of fresh Argynth Spear Carriers!

Major Persecles uses a Rage Mode attack! He uses Double Check on Ninjatwist_, slamming into him twice with the blunt power of his trident! Both Dazes hit, resulting in a full-on Stun to suffer the next turn! More importantly, Ninjatwist_ takes 10 damage!
He also uses Call to Arms and summons 2 more Argynth Spear Carriers!

Fragtrap deals 3 damage to one of the Argynth Spear Carriers! He also wonders how to use the magic abilities he's been given!

The Argynth Spear Carriers deal 4 damage to Temmie and 6 damage to the Boss Killer 9000! One of them also deals 5 damage to the Present!

The Anti-Acolyte faction regenerates!
The Anti-Acolyte entities lose their power boost. Anti-Acolyte players retain their buff for the following turn, however!
The Argynth Spear Carrier warms up.

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

While you two are collecting Tar, a pair of Saber-Toothed Cats emerge from the tall grass! How did they get here?! However they did, they seem like they're ready for a meal!

You two are on the other side of the tar pit, however, so maybe you can use that to your advantage...

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

[AA-ALL] Empowered (+50% damage dealt, 1/1)

ender 2 [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 7/15. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 1/3)
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 11/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 15/15. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 1/3)
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 15/20. Overload: 1/15.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 16/20. Overload: 2/15. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 1/3)

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (13/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Ring of Regeneration (+1 HP healed per turn, destroys itself when wearer gets to full health)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
bognog04 [PA] HP: 20/20.

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer/Roslyn [N] HP: 20/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Support your allies and buff your attacks as much as you can!
Try not to waste your effort on the Argynth Spear Carriers! They're here to take on your entities!

Pro-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Support your allies and buff your attacks as much as you can!
Try not to waste your effort on the Argynth Spear Carriers! They're here to take on your entities!

Entities:

[AA-ALL] Empowered (+50% damage dealt, 0/1)

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 21/50. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction. Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 1/3), Stunned (Cannot attack, 1/1)
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Poisoned Water Demon [AA] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Inflicts Poison (1 damage taken per turn) when attacking.

Boss Killer 9000 [AA] HP: 22/50. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 3. Deals +2 damage to bosses.

Temmie [AA] HP: 26/40. Base Damage: 3. Speed Value: 3. Can heal friendly allies for 2 HP.

Box of Unknown Codes [AA] HP: 60/60. Vortex of Codes: III.
Base Damage: 8
Speed Value: 3
All attacks against this have a 20% miss chance after any modifiers.
Vortex of Codes: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity for their next action.

The Present [AA] HP: 90/100. Omnipresence: IIII.
Base Damage: 3
This entity can attack two entities in the same turn.
All attacks against this have a 20% damage reduction.
Omnipresence: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity entity for their next action.

Fragtrap [PA] HP: 23/40. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Buffs some teammates every other turn.

Major Persecles [N-BOSS] HP: 96/150. Fortified Armor, Titanium Reserve, Focus. Call to Arms: I. Rage Mode: IIII.
Base Damage: 8

Wargear:
Trident: +3 Base Damage.
Shotgun: 5 Base Damage. Shotgun.
Fortified Armor: 40% damage reduction.

Abilities:
Call to Arms: Summons 2 Argynth Spear Carriers. Can only be one if enemy entities outnumber Argynths. Free action.
Rage Mode: Charges an extra 1 bar for every 15 damage taken. Can perform one of the following actions:
  • Fury Lunge: Deal 16 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.
  • Double Check: Deal 8 damage twice. 80% chance to inflict Dazed (60% miss chance) on the first hit and 40% chance to inflict it on the second hit, both for the following turn.
  • Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 75% chance to inflict Stumbled (40% miss chance) for the following turn.
  • Wild Strikes: Deal 8 damage to 4 random enemy entities. 20% chance to miss per attack.
  • Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil unaffected.
Passives:
Titanium Reserve: 100% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Focus: Immune to debuffs that reduce chance to attack or make attacks miss.

Argynth Spear Carrier [N] HP: 0/25, 12/25 Cold (-30% damage dealt, 0/1), 19/25, 22/25, 25/25 (x2). Reinforced Armor, Steel Reserve, Draw Aggro.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 2
Reinforced Armor: 25% damage reduction.
Steel Reserve: 50% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Draw Aggro: Will attract entity attacks towards themselves instead of hitting other entities.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 64/100. Dark Magic Meter: 85%. Kills: 28. Fled the scene!

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment (Page 32), The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 10/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/20. Overload: 0/15.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (30/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 20/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Saber-Toothed Cat [H] HP: 28/28 (x2). Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 4. Scythe Fang: 25% chance to inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.

Items of Interest:
Tar (Can be dug up, dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (A possible find, can be extracted from the tar- some safety required)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 32! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the Tar Pit.

17/25. Spear of Gungnir.
17/25.
+1 Mirror
I show Major Persecles the toxicity that is............................................Keemstar. Then I toss all the dots I used at Persecles

[I don't think you created the EFA in this game yet
The EFA is in TFAF remember?]
8/10 Minor improvements.
10/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I grab my pickaxe out of my inventory, then throw it at the other end of the tar pit. it slams into the ground there, and bounces off, leaving a crack. conjuring a rope, I swing the pickaxe around a few more times, leaving multiple more cracks, and send a final slam into the ground, crumbling the ground bellow at least one of the cats and probably sending it into the tar.

I start hitting the Major with my fists, arms, legs and head.
Blinking Spirit:2/10
Double-Bladed Saber:2/25
+1 to Realicraft and +1 from sunnyau

9/10 Minor improvements.
11/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
While the Cat(s if my last action failed) is(/are) distracted by all the ink in their eyes from goldhero's action, I teleport behind it and shove it into the Tar, and if it starts to climb back out, summon my giant sword and slam it down on their fingers, painfully, painfully, painful- L Y.

<null>
[I don't think you created the EFA in this game yet
The EFA is in TFAF remember?]
DO'H!
</null>
Base [14.5/15] +1 via charging
Temmie Upgrades [5/5] +1 via charging
HP 18/20
Empowered (+50% ATK) [1 Turn]
I finish the temmie upgrades.
Temmie's ATK has increased by 2!
Temmie's DEF has increased by 2!
Temmie's SPD has increased by 1!
Temmie's Max HP has increased by 5!
The amount of HP restored by temmie has increased from 2 to 3!
Overview:
ATK: 3 -> 5
DEF: 0 -> 2
SPD: 3 -> 4
HP: 40 -> 45
Skill (Heal Ally): 2 -> 3

I then electrocute all enemies.
Temmie gives me a tem flake.

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/15: I shove the Cold Argynth Spear Carrier into the armor of Major Persecles, giving Persecles the Cold as well. And generally just distracting him with the fact that two people are now in his armor.
4/5 Armor Rot +1 form Plague
3/20 Upgrades +1 from Plague

--Mine Action--
I stand on tiptoe, wearing no armor before Major Persecles.
"The war is not won by brute force or strength only, it also requires tact and understanding."
Major Persecles, see that I am one of the major summoners on the field, lunge his enormous trident on me, with all of his hatred towards the "evil" summoners he thought of.
He thought he could finish me, wearing only a dress before him.
He lunged into thin air. I have already used my Inferno Stick to burst a spit of flames and flew to the left side of him.
He tried to lunge at me again.
He lunged into thin air. I have already used my Inferno Stick again to burst a spit of flames and flew to the right side of him.
I then use the magic inside the Inferno Stick to encircle him. I walked on fire bolts, he was encircled in the middle of the circle, trying to lunge and shoot at everything that seems to be me.
I spin around him faster and faster, making him heavy armor weight against him and all his ranged weapons fired into nothingness.
He tried to pinpoint where I am but to no avail. Finally, his will is drained.
I then used my Inferno Stick to draw an octagram centered on him.
Finally, I landed on the ground. The Major finally stops spinning in search of me - and fell down, his head spinning around and fainted.
I close up my octagram and with a shake of my staff, made the octagram implode.

--Entity Actions--
The Box of Unknown Codes Scares the 25 HP Argynth Spear Carriers into submission.
The Present tries to absorb the 12 and 19 HP Argynth Spear Carriers.

Overload meter: 10/15

+1 to ender

I take sunnyau's octogram, draw a smily face on it and turn it into a octopus; which hugs the Major to death using its poisonous, sticky tentacles
Blinking Spirit:4/10
Double-Bladed Saber:4/25
+1 to and from sunnyau

Base [15/15] +0.5 via charging
HP 18/20
Charge storage: 1.5 (+0.5 from leftover, +1 from 'ender 2')
Empowered (+50% ATK) [1 Turn (not post)]
Finally! My base is finished!
HP: 50
ATK: 0
DEF: 15
SPD: 0
Cannot attack
Weak to Fire
Med Kit x5 (Heals 10 HP)
Super Med Kit x1 (Heals 25 HP)
Wood Log x5
Attack Potion x2 (Increases ATK by 15% for 2 turns)
Steak x3 (Heals 5 HP)
Cooked Pork x3 (Heals 5 HP)

8/10 on fr4g-TP upgade
I shoot a ton of child safety cubes from portal 2 at the Major, Thus making him pissed at democrats for making everything child safe. He then punches Hillary Clinton ,Pissing off America, and then they arrest him for assault. He then gets shanked by a prisoner repeatably.

Back
Top Bottom