Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
25/25. SPEAR OF GUNGNIR. USING
“I CALL UPON THEE SPEAR OF GUNGNIR!”
A regal looking spear rises up from the ground and stand Persecles in the heart with the force of a 25 post charge.
25/25. Despair. Holding.
+1 mirror
If Persecles is not dead, I simply punch him

I throw my pickaxe at the (somehow still alive) anteaters leg, walk over to it, and scrape it across its flesh. die you dumb thing!

I am back, sorry for a long delay

Something 1/25
Yes. 1/25

I smack the Argynth Spear Carrier in the face but the smack sends it flying to the floor.

+1 to @ender 2/sunnyau/Realicraft (If I pinged and bolded, sends a assist to the person)

??? 6.5/20 (+1 from charging)
HP 18/20
I start making a Suspicious Looking Eye. (1/2)
Temmie attacks Major Perceles

Taking my giant stone sword out of my bag, I slam it into the anteater's leg, crumpling the more fragile bones with a loud crackling sound and knocking the mammoth away slightly as I dodgeroll back and enter a ready stance.

I lightly poke Persecles after plague practically finished him off (hopefully).
Double-Bladed Saber:11/25
+1 to and from pricey

Something 3/25
Yes. 3/25

+1 from ender 2

I punch Persecles on the floor (if he's dead, kick the weaker spear carrier).

+1 to ender 2/@sunnyau/Realicraft (If I pinged and bolded, sends a assist to the person)

I raise my Inferno Stick, and say:
"Your time has come."
I then press f, and flame bolts rush out and engulf the battle-scarred Major Persceles, which finally turns him into ash.

3/10 Finale
3/10 Wave of Ds
+2d by ender and pricey,
+1 @Pricey12345 & welcome back~

I try to ascertain the death of the Major by using the Ice Staff to freeze the remains of the Major, supercooling him from the heat also do additional damages.
I also freeze the two horse riders to prevent him from interrupting in clearing the Major.
"Time to clear the mess that he had made," I said to myself, before working on the load of entities that he has summoned.

4/10 Finale
4/10 Wave of Ds
+1 @ender 2

Last edited:
"Ohhh you have to be KIDDING ME!" I pull out my Splatling and begin firing at it. The recoil helps me move away from it in a big way as well. Also, turns out, the anteater is allergic to ink. Poor thing :(

You fire 5 shots with the Splatling, all of which hit due to the Anteater's massive bulk! You deal 10 damage to it.

I use SNEAK ATTACK! As the DM has not told the Major what is happening at this point, he is unable to counter my dropping him in lava. With sharks. Laser sharks. LAVA LASER SHARKS!
Blinking Spirit:10/10 (Pratically no health, ditto with damage; but has a 75% chance of avoiding attacks)
Double-Bladed Saber:10/25
+1 to sunnyau

The Blinking Spirit won't get summoned- it won't count for much, since Persecles is about to get defeated. I'll let you save the charge for later, however.

Ooh, nice. You deal 5 damage to Major Persecles.

25/25. SPEAR OF GUNGNIR. USING
“I CALL UPON THEE SPEAR OF GUNGNIR!”
A regal looking spear rises up from the ground and stand Persecles in the heart with the force of a 25 post charge.
25/25. Despair. Holding.
+1 mirror
If Persecles is not dead, I simply punch him

Excellent! A 25-post charge attack will deal 110 base damage! Reducing that damage thanks to Contractual Boss Immunity reduces that to a still-immense 55 damage, minus the armor modifier to deal 33 damage- yep, still more than enough to put Persecles out of commission!

You deal 33 damage to Major Persecles, lancing him clean through! This blow is strong enough to erode Persecles's iron will and bring him to his knees. Good job! You'll earn a Spoil of War at the end of the battle.

I throw my pickaxe at the (somehow still alive) anteaters leg, walk over to it, and scrape it across its flesh. die you dumb thing!

You deal 6 damage to the Anteater! It also will Bleed for 2 turns, should it survive this long!

I am back, sorry for a long delay

Something 1/25
Yes. 1/25

I smack the Argynth Spear Carrier in the face but the smack sends it flying to the floor.

+1 to @ender 2/sunnyau/Realicraft (If I pinged and bolded, sends a assist to the person)

Welcome back to the game! Unfortunately, this is both a bad and good time to join in. The boss is on the verge of collapse, but the Act is soon to end, which means we'll have a fresh start.

You deal 3 damage to the Argynth Spear Carrier! He doesn't even try to resist, as he just saw his commander get gravely wounded. He gets floored as described!

??? 6.5/20 (+1 from charging)
HP 18/20
I start making a Suspicious Looking Eye. (1/2)
Temmie attacks Major Perceles

You charge your charges.

Temmie will do as you say, but Major Persecles has already been defeated.

Taking my giant stone sword out of my bag, I slam it into the anteater's leg, crumpling the more fragile bones with a loud crackling sound and knocking the mammoth away slightly as I dodgeroll back and enter a ready stance.

You deal 8 additional damage to the Anteater!

I lightly poke Persecles after plague practically finished him off (hopefully).
Double-Bladed Saber:11/25
+1 to and from pricey

Persecles struggles away from the poke, but eventually succumbs to the humiliation.

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I shove Persecles into a lizard scale bag.
15/20 Upgrades

Persecles is too large to be put in such a small bag.

Something 3/25
Yes. 3/25

+1 from ender 2

I punch Persecles on the floor (if he's dead, kick the weaker spear carrier).

+1 to ender 2/@sunnyau/Realicraft (If I pinged and bolded, sends a assist to the person)

The weakest Spear Carrier takes 3 damage- again, he doesn't even try to resist.

I throw a rock at the corpse of perscles yelling "pop open and drop your loot. Give it to me."

Persecles refuses to yield significant loot, despite being thoroughly defeated and humiliated!

I raise my Inferno Stick, and say:
"Your time has come."
I then press f, and flame bolts rush out and engulf the battle-scarred Major Persceles, which finally turns him into ash.

3/10 Finale
3/10 Wave of Ds
+2d by ender and pricey,
+1 @Pricey12345 & welcome back~

Persecles has already been defeated! The fire blast would be nothing but useless.

1/5 on a bunker
I start clearing out a area for a bunker

That bunker will not be finding much use, since the boss is dead, and we'll be moving to a new area with an existing fortification. You can use it on something else, however!

I try to ascertain the death of the Major by using the Ice Staff to freeze the remains of the Major, supercooling him from the heat also do additional damages.
I also freeze the two horse riders to prevent him from interrupting in clearing the Major.
"Time to clear the mess that he had made," I said to myself, before working on the load of entities that he has summoned.

4/10 Finale
4/10 Wave of Ds
+1 @ender 2

The two Saurid Riders take 3 damage.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

The battlefield stands still at the Major's grave injury. Unable to fight, the Major collapses to his knees and supports himself on his palms.

His soldiers, having seen their commander suffer, drop their weapons in shock and stand awed in their tracks.

No one on the opposing sides makes a move.

CONGRATULATIONS! You have defeated Major Persecles! A story post will be coming shortly- check on me with Discord for its progress.

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

The Mammoth Anteater claws at JOE for 5 damage! This tears through some of his armor!

Don't expect a gameplay post for a while until we get the main story up again.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 7/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 11/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 15/20. Overload: 1/15.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 3/15.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (14/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Ring of Regeneration (+1 HP healed per turn, destroys itself when wearer gets to full health)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
bognog04 [PA] HP: 20/20.

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer/Roslyn [N] HP: 20/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Support your allies and buff your attacks as much as you can!
Try not to waste your effort on the Argynth Spear Carriers! They're here to take on your entities!

Pro-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Support your allies and buff your attacks as much as you can!
Try not to waste your effort on the Argynth Spear Carriers! They're here to take on your entities!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 22/50. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Realicraft's Base [AA] HP: 30/30.
Medkit (Heals 4 HP when used) (x4)
Mega Medkit (Heals 10 HP when used)
Potion of Anger (Grants a damage bonus when used) (x2)
Cooked Steak (Grants a regenerative buff when used) (x4)

Boss Killer 9000 [AA] HP: 8/50. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 3. Deals +2 damage to bosses.

Temmie [AA] HP: 10/48. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 4. Can heal friendly allies for 3 HP.

Box of Unknown Codes [AA] HP: 54/60. Vortex of Codes: III.
Base Damage: 8
Speed Value: 3
All attacks against this have a 20% miss chance after any modifiers.
Vortex of Codes: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity for their next action.

The Present [AA] HP: 85/100. Omnipresence: IIII.
Base Damage: 3
This entity can attack two entities in the same turn.
All attacks against this have a 20% damage reduction.
Omnipresence: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity entity for their next action.

Shadowtrap [PA] HP: 18/40. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Buffs some teammates every other turn, can distract enemy entities. Mini-Trap: IIII.

Major Persecles [N-BOSS] HP: 0/150. Fortified Armor, Titanium Resolve, Focus. Call to Arms: I. Rage Mode: IIII. Bleeding (1 damage taken per turn, 2/2)
Base Damage: 8

Wargear:
Trident: +3 Base Damage.
Shotgun: 5 Base Damage. Shotgun.
Fortified Armor: 40% damage reduction.

Abilities:
Call to Arms: Summons 2 Argynth Spear Carriers. Can only be one if enemy entities outnumber Argynths. Free action.
Rage Mode: Charges an extra 1 bar for every 15 damage taken. Can perform one of the following actions:
  • Fury Lunge: Deal 16 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.
  • Double Check: Deal 8 damage twice. 80% chance to inflict Dazed (60% miss chance) on the first hit and 40% chance to inflict it on the second hit, both for the following turn.
  • Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 75% chance to inflict Stumbled (40% miss chance) for the following turn.
  • Wild Strikes: Deal 8 damage to 4 random enemy entities. 20% chance to miss per attack.
  • Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil unaffected.
Passives:
Titanium Resolve: 100% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Focus: Immune to debuffs that reduce chance to attack or make attacks miss.

Argynth Spear Carrier [N] HP: 2/25, 4/25 Poison + Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn, 1/2), 22/25, 25/25 (x1). Reinforced Armor, Steel Resolve, Draw Aggro. Surrendered!
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 2
Reinforced Armor: 25% damage reduction.
Steel Resolve: 50% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Draw Aggro: Will attract entity attacks towards themselves instead of hitting other entities.

Argynth Saurid Rider [N] HP: 57/60 (x2). Reinforced Armor, Steel Resolve, Draw Aggro, Mounted Saurid. Surrendered!
Base Damage: 10
Speed Value: 4
Reinforced Armor: 25% damage reduction.
Mounted Saurid: +4 Base Damage, +2 Speed Value.
Steel Resolve: 50% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Draw Aggro: Will attract entity attacks towards themselves instead of hitting other entities.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 64/100. Dark Magic Meter: 85%. Kills: 28. Fled the scene!

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment (Page 32), The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 15/20. Shield: 0/10. Overload: 13/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 12/20. Overload: 0/15.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 12/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Mammoth Anteater [H] HP: 37/96. Bleeding (1 damage over time, 2/2) Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Tearing Claws: Attacks bypass armor by 50%. Colossus: Immune to stunning effects.

Items of Interest:
Tar (Can be dug up, dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (Will extract itself from the tar slowly)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 32! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the Tar Pit.

Last edited:
UPDATE COMPLETE!

With Persecles at his knees, there's not much else to do in the chapter. The rest of his entities have surrendered. All that's left is a story post- I'll get art for that up soon and then we'll be on our merry way with the gameplay!

This commemorates the first Act's completion, which came on time! I'm proud of you all. It's been a long 2 and a half years- too long for this game to go on. We've gone through a lot- maybe due to the massive timeframe in which this took place- but it's definitely been too much. I will greatly look forward to making the next chapter run swiftly and efficiently!

I get on the mammoth anteater. being above it, I am unreachable by most of its attacks. I proceed to gently prod the anteater with my pickaxe to steer it into the Tar pit. I believe it shall be falling in there, yesyes.

I jump off the anteater, do a backflip, summon the stone sword, and slam it into its rump with enough force and sudden-ness that it gets knocked off its feet, but Not enough force get send it soaring past the tar pit.

??? 7.5/20 (+1 from charging)
HP 18/20
I finish making a Suspicious Looking Eye. (2/2)
I use a Suspicious Looking Eye!
Tem attacks the weakest Spear Carrier.

I try to equip a wizard hat and robes, and realize I don't have one.

I scavenge for a wizard hat.

I scavenge for wizard robes.

1/5 Void
1/20 Tactical Analysis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom