Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[AA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/20: Right. . . Well, seems like we're working together now. . . Well then, my first action is to grab a massive amount of sand, sending clumps of it into the guns of the Assault Rifle Mooks, covering the muzzle of the guns, then forcing my power in the sand into heat, melting the sand into glass, covering the guns. If the Mook fires their guns, then there is a chance the glass shards from the muzzle cover will be launched into them, dealing low damage to them. (1-2?)
17/20 Upgrades

Without hesitating, I hire some assassins to drop nerve agents all over the Acolyte; hopefully crippling his ability to move and attack.
Binking Spirit:12/10
Double-Bladed Saber:12/25
Note: At the time of this post, the Acolyte was listed under the Entities banner and it can be assumed he is targetable. If not, these are assassins. They'll find him

Last edited:
“No response received. Entering battlefield now.”
“Tar here. Acolyte’s not present. Some entities loyal to him are, though.”
Guess they’ll just have to do.

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
WARNING
No Respite: Tarhalindur approaching.

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
The mooks look around for Tar. After all, he was announced with an obvious boss siren. Such entities are to be treated with caution.

Eventually, they shrug, and get back to what they were doing...

Right as Tarhalindur suddenly hits one of them from behind and unleashes a powerful OPENING ATTACK!

I attack the same Mook that Tar was attacking with a FINISHING BLOW!
Binking Spirit:12/10 (5-10HP; but high base damage and has a 50% dodge chance against most entities, but entities with less than 10 health have a 90% chance of missing their attacks)
Double-Bladed Saber:12/25
+1 Tarhalindur

I point out that me and goldhero already did some gameplay posts before your vacation, and ask that mine be dealt with.
Also, since I technically sort of already acted enough for the round, I take some time out of my busy schedual to sue plague for infringing on my copywrite of "Attacjubg", or rather, that exact spelling, as I was the one to try to '>-X the Attacjubg ogre' before he made the charge. pay me royalties before you use it!
AlsoAlso, I start new charges.
2/25 Creating the APEX +1 Ghero
2/25 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +1 ghero

Last edited:
Another day, another clawmark-shaped rift leading to a twisting black whirlpool, another hooded figure. They come and go pretty easily, like that. This particular one shakes their head upon realizing just what's going on. "If this keeps happening, I'll have to start bringing the weapons between void-spanning conflicts." Taking a moment to note they have HP here, unlike most of the other battles. That's new. The faction tags are different, but since he's been handed one at the door, so to say, it at least gives some direction.

What happens next is too fast to really see in detail, one moment there's a hooded figure, at least humanoid, the next, a pickup-truck sized beast, still in a hooded cloak, is trying to eat whatever Mook is too close to where they first manifested. And as soon as the snapping jaws are done with, the initial figure is back, he projects a simple deep-purple energy blade, a rather large one, jams in point-down in the ground, and leans on it. "Not as crowded here, at least."

New charges begin to form, a short term and a longer term. One just a basic mass of wisps, the other...
1/5 - Basic Entity?
1/25 - A Weapon?

Boosting +1 to JOEbob, wisps of power drifting in their direction

Last edited:
[you can only +1 people of your faction, and I'm one of the Lucky(?) [N] players. if I understood the dop correctly, neutral is now unjoinable.]
/nul

+1 to JOE. I smack the anteater with my roller and follow up with some shots to keep pulling the anteater towards the tar.

I taunt the elite sword mook out.
"As you are so great, let's challenge you all to a duel. I versus all of you."
They all went out in fury, trying to hit me. As they reach me and is blinded by the sheer rage, I use an invisible spell and disappear from them. I then randomly use my Inferno Stick to shoot fireballs on the mass of elite sword mooks, all trying to hit me but is actually hitting their comrades.

4/25 Finale
4/25 Wave of Ds

+1 @plague126 . We're now in a team.
Next up: Mirror, ender2

Plague, I would, Buuuuut it is presently against the rules:
"JOEbob [N] HP: 17/24."(emphasis mine)
and
"d) You can boost other players' charges if they are on your faction. You can +Assist 1 player at a time, adding 1 charge point to all of their charges."
And PA players where set to AA not N as far as I know, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
/null

Someone new joins the fray!

SuperHeroMan01 joined the game

The avatar logging in looks about as laz—I mean as completely original as you can get (donut steel), and definitely not like the character’s player just took a standard Steve skin and gave it spiky hair, an unreasonably large sword, some sort of old book, and what appears to be a large black spot on one of the knees (or where the knee would be if Minecraft characters had them).

Fear not, trapped players!
I have heard of your plight, and have come far and endured many trials to arrive here.
Now I am here, in an effort to fulfill a prophecy made centuries ago that I would come to single-handedly save every soul trapped in this server!
I hereby declare that the Acolyte shall soon be no mo—

Before SuperHeroMan01 could get any further in his speech (thank the old ones), to his horror, the black spot on his knee begins to move. His face shifts from its initial confident expression to surprise, and then to agony as the spot burrows through his pant leg and into his knee. SHM tries to use his sword to stab it, but this only results in the sword getting stuck in the spot, and then slowly pulled in and dissolved despite his best efforts to pull it back out. Then the spot expands, growing out over the rest of SHM’s leg, and then his torso, and on and on until it entirely encapsulates the now-screaming SHM as he flails uselessly to try to throw it off.

Before long, the muffled screams of the dying SHM cease, and all that is left is a decently large black blob. Then, the blob shifts, molding itself into a shape fairly reminiscent of its prey, though mostly retaining its black coloration. Its eyes, one of the only areas that came out something other than black, simply looking like Ste—I mean SHM's, open and allow it to see its surroundings for the first time. It immediately notices that everyone and everything else around it is locked in mortal combat. It decides that, tempted though it may be to do so, it is not going to just go and attempt to devour everyone it sees. It has a job to do, as did its unfortunate unwitting chauffeur. So, it decides to lunge at one of the hammer mooks and begins attempting to engulf it.

It also starts subtly altering itself in preparation for something.

1/20 Beside Myself
1/25 Serpent Eating the Ground

I pull out my Brand-spanking-new shotgun and rapped fire at the nearest, and highest hp mook using the dibble shotty strategy

I use my ice staff to freeze the hammer mook's hammer, threatening to break their hammer if they attack.
The unnatural coldness also spreads to the hammer mook.

5/25 Finale
5/25 Wave of Ds

+1 @MrMirrorMan . We're now in a team.
Next up: ender2

FLAVOR​
“Contrary to popular belief, I am not considering a dramatic betrayal.”
“There was some confusion with someone else who I did betray.”
ACTION​
TARHALINDUR used STUNLOCK on MOOK (RANDOM)!
Super effective!
NEW CHARGE​
“Found some old plans in the office. Figured they might be useful for the episode boss.”
The plans show a large ship with the title Tonbogiri.
Tonbogiri base: 1/20

Grabbing a Hammer Mook, the hooded figure attempts to shove them into their inventory. "Don't worry, I'm probably going to let you out after all this fighting is over."

New charges begin to form, a short term and a longer term. One just a basic mass of wisps, the other
2/5 - Basic Entity?
2/25 - A Weapon?

Back
Top Bottom