Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I waited an extra day before updating because I was quite busy on Saturday evening and because of test-based drama. Don't expect this to be long- I have to wake up early and I need to get enough sleep to at least function.

5/15 mining +1 3nd372
5/10 farming +1 ender II
+ender 2 i guess
I quickly sprint to the commander, crumble his bodyguards with a heavy slash, and ask him one last question before he dies.
"Do you feel blame? do you feel bad? do you feel walla-walla wolf kabob vantage?"
he proceeds to recieve a fresh shipment of 2937 wolf kabobs, which have above them a sniper on a high vantage, by whom he get shot twice, before a walaby whacks him silly, and a sudden gust of wind pushes the mountain for wolf kabobs into him, impaling him on the sticks and crushing him with meat.

Your attack deals 8 damage to the Mook Lieutenant! This is lethal enough to kill him!

Mook Lieutenant killed! I'm going to go through

Well then, I'll just wait patiently...

The Unforgiving Mech Suit (Equip): 2/25
The Staff of the Deathstriker of White (Weapon): 2/30

Charge assist to sunnyau

You charge your charges.

2/20 Thanos (entity)
8/10 golden gun (weapon
2/30 Infinity gantlet
I throw the rocket launcher, like a football, at a APC after launching a missile out of it at the strong one.

You deal 3 damage to both APCs!

CHARGES​
Pre-development: 1/10
ACTION​
A flash of light. A meat in the dark.
Two projectiles converge upon their mark.
A burning light. A frightening flash.
And the Lieutenant is brought unto ash.

The Lieutenant is dead, but that is a beautiful poem that I won't let go to waste. You deal 5 damage to both of the Lieutenant's bodyguards, more than enough to be lethal!

[Action]

I target the whole team of the Mook Bodyguards and the Mook Lietuenent, if they are not dead, all with my Staff of Ice. I shoot them thereafter.

I then move to the crafting table at the fort and tries to use the crafting table again.

Code:
Crafting:
Base Item: Inferno Stick
Paired Item: Staff of Ice
Base Item will enhance the damage of the crafted weapon
Paired Item will give its spectrum of attack to the Base Item
////////////////////////////////////////////////////
RESULTS:

Staff of Elements

Attack Buff: +2/+3

Skill:

Generation 1 Weapon - Staff

Manifestation - Elemental Magic
The wielder may use it to power attacks relating to magic of the elemental type.
(Manifestation: Wielder may use this item only if the Wielder's attack is of the same
type as the subtype stated in Manifestation.)

Channeler 3 25% - Magic
(Channeler X N: Wielder may prepare for an attack of its subtype for X number of posts,
in which the attack being prepared, will increase its power with all boosts and attack
damage accumulated and boosted for a maximum of N if it is fully charged up. The
wielder must announce the stage of the Channeling, and each charge must be played as
like a normal post would.)

Multiattack 2, 50% chance while attacking to change to Multiattack 3,
can be turned off for an additional +1 to 3 attack damage boost and Burning/Freezing 2
(Multiattack X: Select X entities in the same group to resolve damage against them.
If X is higher than the number of entities chosen,
randomly choose N more creatures in the same group to resolve the damage,
where N is the difference of X to the number of entities being chosen)
(Burning X: Afflicted entity lose X HP for X turns due to FIRE/HEAT damage)
(Freezing X: Afflicted entity lose X HP for X turns due to ICE/COLD damage)

Item/Creativity Change Ready.
I proceed to confirm if this crafting is legal or not. (GM, just want to ask if this crafting will yield this result. Just let me know what would happen if I tried to craft it this way. I want to know the result before I craft the weapon.) If the crafting would remain the same, I will craft it. If it needs a nerf, just pm me.

[Charges]
+1 to Sky High. Welcome!
+1 by Sky High
+1 by Wicked Ring
28/30 Finale
28/30 Wave of Ds

Sorry, it's really late for me, I'll have to process it tomorrow night. Sleep is important, especially with a tomorrow like mine.

You create a Staff of Elements! I've tweaked it to have the following stats:

Base Damage: +2, Attacks twice, 50% chance to attack 3 times, 25% chance to inflict either Burning or Freezing (1 damage over time)

6/15 mining
6/10 farming
+goldhero
If the mook leader still lives, I sit on his face; because well his right brain, it's being insane. so it needs to be crushed into mush. also his left brain needs to be put out of its misery. it's being insane because it's feeling wolf kabob vantage.
If it does not live, I plate some metals on the Apex' armor, repairing any dents that where created after its summoning, essentially healing it.

The Lieutenant is dead, so you heal the APEX. 2 HP restored!

Update to charges:

The Unforgiving Mech Suit (Equip): 3/25
The Staff of the Deathstriker of White (Weapon): 3/30

(+1 from sunnyau)

You charge your charges.

3/20 Thanos (entity)
9/10 golden gun (weapon
3/30 Infinity gantlet (A weapon not an attack)
I run up and grab the 2/20 club mook and proceed to use him as a club ageist the mook lieutenant if they are still alive, if not I punch the week hammer mook

Um, you can only have 2 charges open at once, so you'll have to cancel one of these charges.

The Mook Lieutenant and his bodyguard have all been slain.

I slash the highest health Mooks remaining with my Lightsaber; hoping that they'll panic and run as even their strongest members are being torn apart!
Healing Totem:11/10 +1 joe (Heals three AA players for 1HP/round. If all AA players are full health, then this is destroyed)
Mantle of the Force:9/20 +1 joe
+1 bognog

You deal 4 and 2 damage to the Well-Armored Sniper Mooks!

Healing Totem created!

[Post]

[Battle!]
Mythic, though very much late about it, readies the minecraftian swords, and points the wood sword at a Pistol Mook. Then they pounce, the blade igniting mid-leap, and crash down on the poor mook with enough force to break it. "Compatibility... oddly high." Maybe it was the square trees, or the type of wood?

[Servant]
The Vulture Knight Throws their hammer at an APC, then conjures another one.

21/30 - A Weapon? ...The shorter nights have definitely thrown me off schedule. Diurnal worlds are way too common for my liking.
12/30 - New Charge. Materials begin to show up in Mythic's inventory, cheao

+1 Tarhalindur

Because of your short-term charge attack, and because this attack is pretty nifty, you deal 12 damage to the Pistol Mook, smashing through it with the flaming blade!

I draw any Wary Soul under 6 health back into the gun.
Mantle of the Force:10/20
+1 sunnyau

Wary Souls have been summoned back into the HHHH! 10 Souls retrieved!

Thank you, ender2~
Taking the #1000 post.....
[Action]

I see if the mook had left. If they hadn't I use my newly crafted staff to shoot bolts of flame and ice to the nearby mook, scaring them away with the pain and heat of the bolts.

(Charge Unleashing: Finale - Weapon Charge)

The end is the beginning.
The start is a stop.
The death is reborn.

The ancient staff, made of tree bark wood, has a split on the top of the staff. In the split, a magical orb shining blue is held by magic and glows. I then hold the staff using both of my hands. The staff seems to recognize me and the orb then pulsates with yellow light. One order, then the orb pulsates with red light.

Good, it seems.
////////
RESULTS:

The Staff of Time
Type: Artifact Staff

Attack Buff: +1

Skills:

Manifestation - Time Magic
(See #992)

Channeler 2 15%
(See #992)

Afflict Time Revert 1
(Time Revert X: Affected entities next outbound damage will be negated.)

Alternate Spell: Time Bubble - Armor Spell by Staff
Time Bubble: Negate the 1st attack an opponent triggers against the item holder. The opponent afflicts Time Instability(30% attack power decrease)
(If this item didn't deal any damage or channel it's power this round, Alternate Spell triggers.)

[Charges]
+1 to ender2
+1 by ender 2
30/30 Finale (Unleashing!!)
30/30 Wave of Ds

Woah, I'm going to take quite some time to process this...

I'd be a lot less confusing for me if you labeled posts as "my last post" or something like it rather than by their post number.

Staff of Time created with the following stats:
Base Damage: +1, [Reverse Time: III] (Target heals for 25% of the damage it took last turn). That ability doesn't come free.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

The Mooks hear the death rattle of their Lieutenant, having been slain by JOE's blade. Without the sudden presence of their leader, they immediately devolve into panic and disorder! Afraid of the enemy entities soon to tear them to bits, the Mooks turn and flee, scrambling for an escape in the failing APCs.

The last you see of the Mooks is them scrambling to get into their disheveled vehicles, which are bursting at the seams with passengers.

Episode complete!

I'll be coming out with a story post which details Persecles's arrival to your group. To save time, this story post won't have any pictures. In the mean time, why not socialize with JOE and Goldhero or make use of their stockpile? You could use their crafting table to upgrade your weapons and equipment!

Just a tip: Crafting a weapon/armor with another weapon or armor will have around the same effect as crafting it with a basic crafting material.

Major balance change coming in soon!
Items and creativity bonuses will be nerfed, but they can be used together now, so that one isn't necessarily a substitute for the other.
Plot Armor may be getting a rebalance, and Plot-important entities will also get some diversity added to their movepool.
Colored keywords for entities will now exist, which may limit how many are on the board at one time (especially fortifications).

These will get into the OP when this change occurs!

Thanks and stay tuned!

====[The Battlefield]====
A flat savannah full of trees and tall grass. The Acolyte isn't anywhere to be seen, but there are plenty of Mooks in his place.
You have stumbled across a camp and its two attending players.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 13/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau [AA] HP: 18/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 18/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 20/24. Overload: 5/20.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 17/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 14/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 21/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (10/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Double-Bladed Saber (Base Damage: 4, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: +2, Attacks twice, 50% chance for an additional attack, 25% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Damage: +1, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:
Wait up for Persecles to arrive. (Story post incoming!)

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 11/50. Plot Armor: 60% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Ed the Undying [AA] HP: 0/60.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 3
Upon death, revives itself the next turn with 4 Base Damage and 30 HP.

Blinking Spirit [AA] HP: 1/16. 50% dodge chance. Haste (+20% dodge chance, 1/1)
Base Damage: 6

Vulture Knight Wraith [AA] HP: 12/38.
Base Damage: 5

Tonbogiri [AA] HP: 29/66. Power: 4.
Base Damage: 3
Speed Value: 1
Can fire once for every unit of Power it has. Regenerates all Power each turn.

Wary Soul [AA] HP: 0/10 (x2), 4/10 (x4). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 5.

The Mooks have fled the scene and are all untargetable!

Mook Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) [PA-boss]: 17/80, 19/80 (x2).
Can carry up to 12 Mooks.

Well-Armored Sniper Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 8/12, 10/12 (x3), 12/12.

Powered Assault Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 2/12.

Sword Mook [PA] HP: 2/12, 8/12 (x2), 12/12 (x2).

Hammer Mook [PA] HP: 4/12 (x3), 12/12.

Elite Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12, 8/12 (x2), 12/12 (x3).

Pistol Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 8/12 (x2), 12/12 (x3).

Lightly-Armored Club Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2).
Attached Mook Lieutenant [PA] HP: 0/16.

Rocket Launcher Mooks [PA] HP: 3/12, 8/12, 9/12 (x2).

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[SIDEQUEST ENTITIES DIVIDER]====
Old sidequest format on Page 45.

JOEbob [N] HP: 10/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 12/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 13/24.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x6) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 9/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Steffan the Sciencer [N] HP: 0/80. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 3. Can collect resources. Buffs certain crafting recipes such as armor.

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards EGG.

EGG [N] HP: 33/32. No attack. Speed Value: 1. Will turn into something after 7 rounds.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%) and Furnaces. Fortification.
Input:
Fuel: Planks (Crafting/building ingredient) (x2)
Product: Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1), Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Sand (x24) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x12) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x19) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x45) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x25) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 5/5! (x3)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 5/5! (x3)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 0. Can mine items if given fuel.

Fossil [???]: Mysterious thing brought back from the Tar Pit. Can be investigated after the fight!
Known to be:
  • Large shield-shaped skull.

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Simple Crafting Table (Used to make simple crafting ingredients)
Crocodile Hide (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x3) (Food ingredient, can be cooked)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
Charge boost accepted!
CHARGES​
Pre-development: 3/10
ACTION​
Tarhalindur teleports into the Tonbogiri, and waits there until further notice.

Last edited:
My charge update was because of sunnyau's charge assist, just so you know.

The Unforgiving Mech Suit (Equip): 5/25 (+1 by JOEbob)
The Staff of the Deathstriker of White (Weapon): 5/30 (+1 by JOEbob)

+1 to JOEbob

Last edited:
Update complete!

The Episode is basically done, so just get your things prepped while I prep the story post. Congrats on another Episode complete!

Oh yeah, JOE and Goldhero, you guys can return to your sidequest after this if you wish!

8/15 mining +hi
8/10 farming +sky
+sky high

I return to the sidequest. now, with steffan... dead... I can't have him research things for me, so I press the f3 key, and look at the fossil. I proceed to write down the block name and NBT data. information gotted?

I combine my Talisman of Evasion with my Double Bladed Lightsaber, granting me additional dodge chance when using it
Mantle of the Force:11/20
+1 joe

/null
ok soo yes now more thanos
/end of null
1/30 Thanos due to the golden gun done
I gather a ton of gun parts and gold into the GREAT AND POWERFUL golden gun

Last edited:
9/15 mining
9/10 farming
+goldhero

/*thanos is my city*/

I open up my web browser and search up the F3-sourced information, discovering the mod this fossil is from and its applications.

I toss a med kit to the blinking spirit

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post this sooner, I had one last test to get through. Now that it's done with, we can get on with the next post!

Once this gets processed, I'll continue on with the story. I've just gotta get these addressed- it'll make sense.

Charge boost accepted!
CHARGES​
Pre-development: 3/10
ACTION​
Tarhalindur teleports into the Tonbogiri, and waits there until further notice.

Alright, you finish this turn. Because of recent rule changes I'll highlight at the bottom of the page, the Tonbogiri will come with you to the next chapter!

My charge update was because of sunnyau's charge assist, just so you know.

The Unforgiving Mech Suit (Equip): 5/25 (+1 by JOEbob)
The Staff of the Deathstriker of White (Weapon): 5/30 (+1 by JOEbob)

+1 to JOEbob

Alright, you charge your charges. I'd say that this would be a good opportunity to craft, but you haven't gotten into the item game yet.

8/15 mining +hi
8/10 farming +sky
+sky high

I return to the sidequest. now, with steffan... dead... I can't have him research things for me, so I press the f3 key, and look at the fossil. I proceed to write down the block name and NBT data. information gotted?

Alright, sure thing. You and GoldHero will continue with this sidequest!

You get some information out of the fossil, from what F3 gives you, and copy it down. The numbers are pretty big, though.

I combine my Talisman of Evasion with my Double Bladed Lightsaber, granting me additional dodge chance when using it
Mantle of the Force:11/20
+1 joe

Item crafted! You obtain the EVader Double Lightsaber! It has a passive dodge change which increases dramatically if used.

/null
ok soo yes now more thanos
/end of null
I gather a ton of gun parts and gold into the GREAT AND POWERFUL golden gun

You obtain a Gilded Gun! Unfortunately, it's an unreloadable piece of junk only good for dropping a single Mook.

9/15 mining
9/10 farming
+goldhero

/*thanos is my city*/

I open up my web browser and search up the F3-sourced information, discovering the mod this fossil is from and its applications.

You manage to find this particular item's name: "bone_ankylosaur". Applications aren't known at this point, maybe the Acolyte's mods were developed in secret.

I toss a med kit to the blinking spirit

The Blinking Spirit will heal for 2 HP! Or would, since it's not coming with us to the next stage because its HP is quite low, sadly.

You charge your charges.

Oh yeah, new gameplay feature! Up to 3 allied entities above ORANGE HEALTH (40%) may accompany you to the next battlefield during an Episode transition. However, this will not apply to Act transitions. So far, this applies to the Tonbogiri, and I'll have to look if it affects anything else.

Crafting changes are highlighted below! This does not reflect players' full inventory, just what was changed via crafting.
Balance changes will not be addressed as of now.

ender 2
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Double-Bladed Saber (Base Damage: 4, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn)

EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: 4, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)

Story post will be addressed tomorrow, and gameplay post right after that. Stay tuned!

wait, if there's a limit to how many entitys a player can bring to the next battlefield...
that means the rest of them stay behind at my and goldhero's camp, the current battlefield!
a few minions getted?

Alright, story post time, as promised! Any gameplay posts will be attended to tomorrow night, when I'll update the game's balance and EOTE.

<STORY POST>

After the Mooks fled, your stay at the friendly player's camp was quite brief. You crafted a few items and helped them rebuild some of the damage the Mooks did, cleaning up wreckage of the destroyed APC before moving on. As you finish crafting and bidding your farewells to the two friendly players, Persecles catches up to your party.

Persecles is significantly better for wear than when you met him. He has an ambitious grin on his face- he's probably eager to prove his worth against the Mooks. He has considerably more men in tow- he must have called for reinforcements after the encounter at the beach. Most noticeably, he has a new chestpiece- it'd be foolish to go into another battle wearing the plate that Plague's spear wrecked.

PERSECLES: Greetings again, my magnificent allies!
PERSECLES: I'm back in fighting shape, so I'm all set to deal with the Mook problem.
PERSECLES: I brought a larger detachment of my army to assist us, including crossbow units.

NINJATWIST_: Great to hear! I bet you'll do well against them, with your experience and all.

PERSECLES: I would like to prove you right.

NINJATWIST_: Have you gotten any useful information on where the Acolyte is? We're having some trouble finding him.

PERSECLES: My scouts recently spotted an outpost full of Mooks. We should raid it and see if they know of the Acolyte's plans.
PERSECLES: From his plans, we may be able to determine his whereabouts.

NINJATWIST_: Our plan's settled, then. We should head to the outpost as soon as possible and see if we can find where the Acolyte is.

PERSECLES: Excellent. I would be proud to put my army to good use against the Acolyte's underlings.

With that said, you and the Argynths march forward to the Mook outpost, ready to find the Acolyte once again.

</EPISODE 1>

<EPISODE 2>

<title="Fencing">

</STORY POST>

That's the story post! It's a bit small, but that means it's easier to transition to the next Episode. Gameplay post will come tomorrow night.

I guess I will slip in another Gameplay post:
Wave of Ds 30/30 Unleashing!

The Wave of Dssssssssss I've been waiting for a while.

The Dssssss flow through my mind.
I have not prepared for the Dsss and was temporarily mindstruck.
But the sickness soon gave way.
I guess it is my affinity with magics.
After the wave, an iron scepter emblazoned with white stripes landed on my hand.
//////
Weapon:

Ironbark Warpmind Scepter

Base Damage: -2

Mind Warp - Damages of repeated attacks of mind-control magic against the same opponent without magic knowledge is increased.

Mind Control - If combat damage is dealt against an opponent, reduce the power of the opponent's next attack by the same amount. If negative combat damage is encountered, it is considered to have harmed him/her/it self.

Affinity Channel [Charged Ability: Charge 1 point when this weapon deal combat damage, can be charged up to 5 points] Deal X damage to a single opponent, while healing an ally for 0.5 time X that much of hitpoints, where X is the charge amount when the spell is unleashed. Afterwards reduce the charge of this ability to 0.

4/30 Infinity gantlet (A weapon not an attack)
2/30 Thanos
I toss a medkit to tonobogiri to bring her up to health 30

[Post]

[Plot]
Mythic prepares to travel to the next battlefield...

[Servant]
The Vulture Knight stops to enjoy some tea. Seems Mythic is rather hands-off in his leadership?

22/30 - A Weapon? Mooks are something easily torn apart by magic, sure,
13/30 - New Charge. Materials begin to show up in Mythic's inventory, cheao

+1 Tarhalindur

Gameplay Post inbound!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

You and Persecles' detachment have followed the Scouts' trail towards the Mook Outpost! You notice a low darkened wall around a group of buildings... and a lot of gunfire. The Scouts must have been spotted- the Mooks must be more mobilized than otherwise thought. You hear one calling to you from behind a hill he's using as cover.

ARGYNTH SCOUT: Thank the sea for your aid! You could not have come at a more helpful time. We're being fired upon!

Ninjatwist_ and Persecles ready their weapons. Looks like this fight's going to be immense. You have a lot of useful backup, though!

Ed the Undying and the Tonbogiri have come with you to this battle. I'd feel guilty if I didn't let Ed's resurrection ability proc.

Focus on maintaining the Mook problem while you charge up attacks and do chip damage to their outer perimeter to get a way in.
This will be hard without charged attacks, as Fortifications now take reduced damage by nature. How much is listed in their battlefield entry- usually around 50%. Charged attacks and certain types of weapons bypass this armor.

Balance change activated!
Many items have had their base damage nerfed, and multi-attack items will now give you a damage penalty to compensate for their abilities.
However, items and creativity can be used together, so make good use of it!

========[Sidequest Events]========

Now that the fighting is done, you can focus on your own pursuits. Perhaps look more into that Ankylosaur fossil?

Also, your crops are ready to be harvested!

====[The Battlefield]====
A flat savannah full of trees and tall grass. The Acolyte isn't anywhere to be seen, but there are plenty of Mooks in his place.
You have stumbled across a camp and its two attending players.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 20/24. Overload: 5/20.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 17/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 14/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 21/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (10/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)

Itinerary Objectives:
Break through the outer wall! Use a charged attack to deal massive damage to it!
Keep the Argynth Scouts alive! They might be useful to help later on!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Major Persecles [AA] HP: 75/75. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Wide Swipe: III. Lead Tide: IIII. Fury Lunge: IIIII.
Base Damage: 5

Weapons/Equipment:
Major's Trident (+3 Base Damage)
Shotgun (+1 Base Damage)
Fortified Armor (30% damage reduction, stacks multiplicatively with Plot Armor)

Abilities:
Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 40% chance to inflict Stumbled (40% miss chance) for the following turn.
Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil stacks with extra shots.
Fury Lunge: Deal 12 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.

Plot Armor:

Argynth Spear Carrier [AA] HP: 30/30. (x8)

Argynth Arbalest [AA] HP: 30/30. (x4)

Argynth Scout [AA] HP: 23/30, 25/30, 26/30.

Ed the Undying [AA] HP: 30/60. Revived!
Upon death, revives itself the next turn with 4 Base Damage and 30 HP.

Tonbogiri [AA] HP: 29/66. Power: 4.
Base Damage: 3
Speed Value: 1
Can fire once for every unit of Power it has. Regenerates all Power each turn.

Mook Outpost Outer Wall [PA] HP: 120/120. Fortification (50%).

Lightly-Armored Sword Mook [PA] HP: 12/12. (x6)

Assault Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 4/12 (x3), 8/12 (x2), 12/12 (x7).

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[SIDEQUEST ENTITIES DIVIDER]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 12/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x6) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 9/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards EGG.

EGG [N] HP: 32/32. No attack. Speed Value: 1. Will turn into something after 7 rounds.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%) and Furnaces. Fortification.
Input:
Fuel: Planks (Crafting/building ingredient) (x2)
Product: Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1), Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Sand (x24) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x12) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x19) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x45) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x25) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 5/5! (x3)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 5/5! (x3)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 0. Can mine items if given fuel.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it?

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Simple Crafting Table (Used to make simple crafting ingredients)
Crocodile Hide (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x3) (Food ingredient, can be cooked)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
10/15 mining
10/10 farming (Using!)
All the crops get harvested, and replanted, raising crop count to 7 or 8 per type.
+goldhero
I think we probably lack the resources to make use of the fossil at the moment, but just in case, I search 'Ankylosaur fossil' in NEI, then press U while hovering over it, showing its Uses.

Wave of Ds 30/30 Unleashing!

The Wave of Dssssssssss I've been waiting for a while.

The Dssssss flow through my mind.
I have not prepared for the Dsss and was temporarily mindstruck.
But the sickness soon gave way.
I guess it is my affinity with magics.
After the wave, an iron scepter emblazoned with white stripes landed on my hand.
//////
Weapon:

Ironbark Warpmind Scepter

Base Damage: -2

Mind Warp - Damages of repeated attacks of mind-control magic against the same opponent without magic knowledge is increased.

Mind Control - If combat damage is dealt against an opponent, reduce the power of the opponent's next attack by the same amount. If negative combat damage is encountered, it is considered to have harmed him/her/it self.

Affinity Channel [Charged Ability: Charge 1 point when this weapon deal combat damage, can be charged up to 5 points] Deal X damage to a single opponent, while healing an ally for 0.5 time X that much of hitpoints, where X is the charge amount when the spell is unleashed. Afterwards reduce the charge of this ability to 0.

+1 ender2

CHARGES​
Pre-development: 6/10
ACTION​
"Oh, whoops, I dropped my expensive hat. I sure hope nobody steals it."
"Hey, look, an expensive hat! Come here and look!"
BOOM

Back
Top Bottom