Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for being absent yesterday, I had a long assignment to do. The rest of the dop should come later tonight.

I whack the 8 health Mook on the head with a staff; hopefully bringing within lethal range.
Mastering Drunken Fist:10/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:5/15
Summoning Red Shirts:5/5 (Cheap expendable units that have a habit of jumping in front of enemy bullets)

Umm, you know you can only have 2 charges active at once, right?

Red Shirts summoned! There will be two of them, although they only have 12 health each due to how the formula works.

You deal 4 damage to the Spear Mook! This does put him into lethal range!

12/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
12/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to goldhero101
I grab the portable cactus juicing kit and juice the cacti in my inventory, being careful not to hurt my hands again. I then look around.

You juice one of the cacti successfully, but you don't have anything to juice the other one into. You could try making a bowl or something?

Drinking the cactus juice gives you Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 3 turns. You will also resist the heat of the desert more easily for now.

I combo with my staff by shooting the same Mook at point blank range with my Shotgun.
Mastering Drunken Fist:11/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:6/15
Summoning THE ARCHLICH OF NAXXRAMAS, ESTEEMED LICH LORD OF THE PLAGUELANDS, COMMANDER OF THE DREAD NECROPOLIS, MASTER AND FOUNDER OF THE CULT OF THE DAMNED, FORMERLY OF THE COUNCIL OF THE SIX, CREATOR OF THE ABOMINATION, CORRUPTOR OF THE SUNWELL, SUMMONER OF ARCHIMONDE THE DEFILER, BETRAYER OF HUMANITY, FOUNDER AND FIRST DARKMASTER OF THE SCHOLOMANCE, SCHOOL OF DARK ARTS AND NECROMANCY. CREATOR AND MASTER OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN. CORRUPTOR OF THE ASHBRINGER, HEARTHSTONE ENTHUSIAST AND CARING OWNER OF MR. BIGGLESWORTH THE CAT, THE MAJORDOMO TO THE LICH KING HIMSELF, KEL'THUZAD:1/25

Again, you can only have 2 charges active at a time, although you probably already know this.

You mercilessly execute the Mook, dealing a more-than-lethal 6 damage and adding its Soul to the gun's collection! You can release these souls to summon entities whenever you wish.

I look around for a nice hilly area to begin a base to come to. I begin work on the base module.

3/25 Base Module 1: Lobby and Bedroom

+1 to Joe. Thanks for the support.

You look around a hilly area, and you travel there quite easily where nothing unnatural will interrupt you.

You stumble upon the Hills! You decide to stop and settle down on the biggest hill you can find in the area- and there are quite a few to choose from.

14/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.] +1 goldhero
14/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds +1 goldhero
+ to goldhero
"Your welcome."
these are the words JOE spontaneously said into the desert for no reason. why? good question. probably something to do with how he just saved a crab that was about to die from a sandstone chunk (from when i destroyed the pillar) falling on it. this crab is circumstantially related to goldhero101, in that if not on a sidequest, JOE would have just said the words "your welcome" to them. regardless, the now-saved crab had just thanked him, and is now smiling and telling JOE an extreme amount of detail about the surrounding desert, including things nearby-but-outside the edge of his render distance (which is probably like 4 - 8 chunks). as JOE listens to the crab and figures it must be an auto-generated quest npc for a miniquest ( because this is minecraft, right? right.), he grabs the pickaxe from the ground/area and checks the time of day. if night is falling, he proceeds to start to dig a pit around his makeshift-home-sort-of thing, the pit being 2 blocks wide and 1 block deep, using the sand he gets from the pit to make a 1-block wall, resulting in a total wall of 2-blocks. he'll need protection. otherwise, the action goes entirely into the crab-protection-and-information-recieving.

The crab speaks.

"Your task is to explore the harsh climes of this arid land, and to conquer its most treacherous obstacles. Seek the treasures guarded by these barriers, whether they are combat-based or not."

[PA] 10/20 HP I put Distractus Maximus into the ocean, to drown. A small area where Distractus Maximus is suddenly is heated and turns to steam. It is painful.
10/25 Simplicity
10/25 Complexity.

You deal 5 damage to Distractus Maximus!

7/25 I Need A Weapon
6/20 Knives are Sharp

I shank a Spear Mook in the back. Simple, effective.

You deal 4 damage to the Spear Mook! You still have your Scrambling Eggs if you want to clear these Mooks out fast.

>unfortunately, my ten year prediction seems to be holding water
[DESTINY FLASHBACKS]
----
You're welcome.
----
I grab one of the Assault Rifle Mooks' rifles, and bash them in the head with it.
----
???: 2/25
???: 2/25

Simple- but effective. You deal 4 damage to the Assault Rifle Mook!

10/25 Doomsday Clock
9/25 Modus Persönlichkeit

My personalities seem to be a bit quiet. Perhaps they have nothing new to say.
Perhaps that is a good thing.

"Probably shouldn't rush production like that. Oh well, the production team is currently maxed out, so there's that."

The carrier rushes in, drops a few bombs on the battlefield, and rushes back out.

Because you didn't specify a target, the bombs strike nothing! Say what'll get hit nex time.

[PA] 10/20 HP I put Ninjatwist_ into a metal box, before attaching various locks, standard, magical, electronic, and various combinations of the previous three, before throwing it into the ocean, before revealing that Ninjatwist_ wasn't in it, and that I just poked his eyes out with a key.
11/25 Simplicity
11/25 Complexity.

Ninjatwist_ takes 3 damage! You take him down to Orange Health, making his plot armor quite high!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

The surviving Spear Mooks strike Distractus Maximus, dealing 4 damage!

Ninjatwist_ is in trouble! He can't heal himself quickly enough to outheal the damage he's taking! He only heals 1 HP's worth of healing!

The Assault Rifle Mooks hose down Distractus Maximus for the HP he has left!
The Shield Mooks continue to hunker down, protecting MrMirrorMan.

The Acolyte continues to heal MrMirrorMan for 4 HP!

The Shield Mook takes some burning damage before its fires put themselves out.

The Red Shirts march onto the board.

========[JOE's Sidequest]========

You know what to do now... Seek out the treasures this desert has to offer.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast.

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/20. Overload: 2/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 16/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 17/20.
ConsumerOfAll [AA] HP: 20/20.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (15/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Healing Potion (Heals 8 HP to the target entity when used)
Regeneration Potion (Grants Regeneration (4 HP gained per turn) to the target entity when used)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)

ConsumerOfAll
Tank Artillery Tube §¶ [Cooldown: II] (Deals 12 damage to an enemy and 4 damage to its surroundings as splash)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x3) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 14/20.

DathVader [N?] HP: 20/20.

GoldHero101
Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Damage the Acolyte as much as you can!
Draw aggro away from Ninjatwist_ and yourselves! This can be easily done with quickly-charged entities!
Heal Ninjatwist_ in case he gets damaged!

Pro-Acolyte:
Fight Ninjatwist_ and the Player Entities!

Dropped Items:
Welcome to the Looting Gallery! Only one item can be looted from this at a time and are anyone's for the taking.
No items have been dropped.

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 7/20. Plot Armor: 60% Reduction.
  • Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
  • Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire up to 2 shots with the damage of 3 shots each burst))
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.

Distractus Maximus [AA] HP: 0/50. Cannot attack, gets targeted first.

Red Shirts [AA] HP: 12/16 (x2). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 0/16, 12/16, 16/16.

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 12/16 (x2), 13/16 (x2), 16/16.

Shield Mooks [PA] HP: 9/16 Burning (1 damage over time, 0/2), 13/16 (x2). Protecting MrMirrorMan. Shielding.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 82/100. Dark Magic Meter: 100%. Kills: 20.

====[The Desert]====
A flat desert devoid of defining features. Houses JOE's sidequest.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value, 3/3)

Cactus (x1) (Crafting ingredient)
Portable Cactus Juicing Kit (Can juice cactus efficiently, may work on other fruits)

You should scan this area for anything of note! It should be easy because of the flat terrain.

Crate Items:
3 Desert Fruits

Items of Interest:
Sandstone Pillar (Provides shade)
Pickaxe (Free, can be picked up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

====[The Hills]====
A grassy zone defined by its rolling landscape of hills and valleys. Houses GoldHero's sidequest.

GoldHero101 [N] HP: 20/20.

Items of Interest:
Nothing spotted yet. There's likely a lot to explore, though, so look around and see if you can find something!

Last edited:
I toss Ninjatwist my healing potion.
Mastering Drunken Fist:12/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:7/15
Pausing the summoning of THE ARCHLICH OF NAXXRAMAS, ESTEEMED LICH LORD OF THE PLAGUELANDS, COMMANDER OF THE DREAD NECROPOLIS, MASTER AND FOUNDER OF THE CULT OF THE DAMNED, FORMERLY OF THE COUNCIL OF THE SIX, CREATOR OF THE ABOMINATION, CORRUPTOR OF THE SUNWELL, SUMMONER OF ARCHIMONDE THE DEFILER, BETRAYER OF HUMANITY, FOUNDER AND FIRST DARKMASTER OF THE SCHOLOMANCE, SCHOOL OF DARK ARTS AND NECROMANCY. CREATOR AND MASTER OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN. CORRUPTOR OF THE ASHBRINGER, HEARTHSTONE ENTHUSIAST AND CARING OWNER OF MR. BIGGLESWORTH THE CAT, THE MAJORDOMO TO THE LICH KING HIMSELF, KEL'THUZAD:1/25

15/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
15/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to goldhero
I grab the pickaxe and mine two blocks of sandstone from the pillar, before looking around the desert for anything I should head towards.

I masterfully shoot the low health Shield Mook with my Shotgun.
Mastering Drunken Fist:13/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:8/15
Pausing the summoning of THE ARCHLICH OF NAXXRAMAS, ESTEEMED LICH LORD OF THE PLAGUELANDS, COMMANDER OF THE DREAD NECROPOLIS, MASTER AND FOUNDER OF THE CULT OF THE DAMNED, FORMERLY OF THE COUNCIL OF THE SIX, CREATOR OF THE ABOMINATION, CORRUPTOR OF THE SUNWELL, SUMMONER OF ARCHIMONDE THE DEFILER, BETRAYER OF HUMANITY, FOUNDER AND FIRST DARKMASTER OF THE SCHOLOMANCE, SCHOOL OF DARK ARTS AND NECROMANCY. CREATOR AND MASTER OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN. CORRUPTOR OF THE ASHBRINGER, HEARTHSTONE ENTHUSIAST AND CARING OWNER OF MR. BIGGLESWORTH THE CAT, THE MAJORDOMO TO THE LICH KING HIMSELF, KEL'THUZAD:1/25
+1 Cyn

6/25 Base Module 1: Lobby and Bedrooms

Another +1 to Joe.

I wander around the hills while my module is working on building.

[PA] 14/20 HP I replace the healing potion ender 2 threw Ninjatwist_ with a harming potion that looks like a healing potion before anyone notices.
12/25 Simplicity
12/25 Complexity.

16/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
16/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to goldhero
I look around some more.

I'm going to wait one more day before posting, since posts haven't racked up high enough yet. I know you guys have school and all, so be sure to get in your last posts while you have time. I'm pretty much certain to post tomorrow.

Be sure to use your second (or first) posts if you haven't already!

[PA] 14/20 HP "Welcome, to the first episode of, MR MIRROR MAN'S SPA! Episode 1. Acupuncture." I walk over to Ninjatwist_, a camera crew behind me. "Hello audience, welcome to my new show, Mr Mirror Man's Spa! I would like to introduce today's guest. NINJATWIST_!" I place my hand over Ninjatwist_'s shoulder. "Welcome to my show, Ninja, it is wonderful to have such a well known individual on the first episode of this show. So, may I ask if you will participate on my show?"I ask, offering a hand shake to Ninjatwost_.
If Ninjatwist_ agrees, then a table with a towel on it, a plain white towel, and a rectangular changing room appear. "I'll need you to change into a towel though, as I doubt you want to damage your clothes." Ninja looks between me, the towel, and the changing room, before taking the towel and going to the changing room. He comes out and goes over to the table. Ninja sees scented candles, a needle cleaning station, the camera crew, the needles themselves, and the Mirror himself. "Welcome, Ninja, just lay down on the table and we can get started." He complies. I grab some needles and put them in a blue liquid before pulling them out and cleaning them. Ninja raises an eyebrow at that. "Oh, don't worry about that, it's just cleaning alcohol. Look." I show him the blue liquid, now revealed as cleaning alcohol. It turns out. . . I actually know what I'm doing. . . Huh. . .. Ninjatwist_ so so relaxed, that he can't act this turn!
If Ninjatwist_ refuses. . . Ninjatwist_ moves to shake my hand, put instead crushes it, since he is quite angry at me for the various acts of pain I have inflicted upon. Ninjatwist_ then remember's my hands are made of mahogany, and slowly opens his hand. It is covered in splinters. He screams in pain. My hand reforms, and I glare at Ninjatwist_. "Well, no need to be so rude about it. But if this is how you're going to act, let me repay in kind." While Ninjatwist_ is pulling many, painful splinters out of his hand, a deep pit appear's behind him. He stops for a moment to look in the hole, and sees cacti, porcupines, sewing needles, medical needles, and various other needles. While he is staring at the various, painful needle pit, I kick him into the pit. He suffers.
13/25 Simplicity
13/25 Complexity.

I am getting on with my school....

But anyway,
I materialize a funnel into the battlefield. With a string, I then use myself as a receptor linking MrMirrorman in his TV studio time and Ninjatwist_ in my time and exchange the life force between them. Well, not all, but a few.

6/25 Inferno Stick
6/25 Staff of Ice
+1 Emerald_Mann

I toss Ninjatwist my healing potion.
Mastering Drunken Fist:12/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:7/15

Ninjatwist_ takes the potion eagerly! He will use it this turn!

15/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
15/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to goldhero
I grab the pickaxe and mine two blocks of sandstone from the pillar, before looking around the desert for anything I should head towards.

You mine part of the sandstone, giving you 2 Sandstone blocks. It also gives you a Stone Pickaxe!

There appears to be an eventful-looking basin in the distance. Will you head over there?

I masterfully shoot the low health Shield Mook with my Shotgun.
Mastering Drunken Fist:13/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:8/15
+1 Cyn

The HHHH goes into crowd control mode! You fire four shots, three of which hit. It sails past two of the Mooks' shields for 3 damage each!

6/25 Base Module 1: Lobby and Bedrooms

Another +1 to Joe.

I wander around the hills while my module is working on building.

You find a nice patch of trees! This could make for some nice timber if you chopped some of them down.

[PA] 14/20 HP I replace the healing potion ender 2 threw Ninjatwist_ with a harming potion that looks like a healing potion before anyone notices.
12/25 Simplicity
12/25 Complexity.

Ninjatwist_ dodges the attack! He notices the Harming Potion and tosses it aside before he can imbibe its toxins.

8/25 I Need A Weapon
7/20 Knives are Sharp

I use the Shield Module on Ninjatwist

Shield Module used! Ninjatwist_ will be Shielded this turn!

16/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
16/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to goldhero
I look around some more.

[PA] 14/20 HP "Welcome, to the first episode of, MR MIRROR MAN'S SPA! Episode 1. Acupuncture." I walk over to Ninjatwist_, a camera crew behind me. "Hello audience, welcome to my new show, Mr Mirror Man's Spa! I would like to introduce today's guest. NINJATWIST_!" I place my hand over Ninjatwist_'s shoulder. "Welcome to my show, Ninja, it is wonderful to have such a well known individual on the first episode of this show. So, may I ask if you will participate on my show?"I ask, offering a hand shake to Ninjatwost_.
If Ninjatwist_ agrees, then a table with a towel on it, a plain white towel, and a rectangular changing room appear. "I'll need you to change into a towel though, as I doubt you want to damage your clothes." Ninja looks between me, the towel, and the changing room, before taking the towel and going to the changing room. He comes out and goes over to the table. Ninja sees scented candles, a needle cleaning station, the camera crew, the needles themselves, and the Mirror himself. "Welcome, Ninja, just lay down on the table and we can get started." He complies. I grab some needles and put them in a blue liquid before pulling them out and cleaning them. Ninja raises an eyebrow at that. "Oh, don't worry about that, it's just cleaning alcohol. Look." I show him the blue liquid, now revealed as cleaning alcohol. It turns out. . . I actually know what I'm doing. . . Huh. . .. Ninjatwist_ so so relaxed, that he can't act this turn!
If Ninjatwist_ refuses. . . Ninjatwist_ moves to shake my hand, put instead crushes it, since he is quite angry at me for the various acts of pain I have inflicted upon. Ninjatwist_ then remember's my hands are made of mahogany, and slowly opens his hand. It is covered in splinters. He screams in pain. My hand reforms, and I glare at Ninjatwist_. "Well, no need to be so rude about it. But if this is how you're going to act, let me repay in kind." While Ninjatwist_ is pulling many, painful splinters out of his hand, a deep pit appear's behind him. He stops for a moment to look in the hole, and sees cacti, porcupines, sewing needles, medical needles, and various other needles. While he is staring at the various, painful needle pit, I kick him into the pit. He suffers.
13/25 Simplicity
13/25 Complexity.

Only your first attack works! It doesn't deal any damage, but Ninjatwist_ will be Bleeding for the next 2 turns!

I am getting on with my school....

But anyway,
I materialize a funnel into the battlefield. With a string, I then use myself as a receptor linking MrMirrorman in his TV studio time and Ninjatwist_ in my time and exchange the life force between them. Well, not all, but a few.

6/25 Inferno Stick
6/25 Staff of Ice
+1 Emerald_Mann

That's okay, life happens. That's why I gave you guys one more day to post, right?

MrMirrorMan will also be Bleeding for 2 turns!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

/!\ This EOTE isn't up to date!

Ninjatwist_ quickly downs ender 2s health potion! He gains 8 HP and his Plot Armor thins to reasonable levels. He gives a short thumbs-up to ender 2 before refocusing on the battle.

The surviving Spear Mooks try to hit Ninjatwist_, but he expertly dodges their swipes due to his new health.

The two Red Shirts deal 4 damage to the healthiest Assault Rifle Mook!

Three Assault Rifle Mooks try firing back into the Red Shirts, dealing 5 damage to one of them!
The Shield Mooks continue to hunker down, protecting MrMirrorMan.

The Acolyte tops up MrMirrorMan's health, healing 6 HP.

========[JOE's Sidequest]========

You know what to do now... Seek out the treasures this desert has to offer.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast.

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/20. Overload: 2/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 16/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 17/20.
ConsumerOfAll [AA] HP: 20/20.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (15/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Healing Potion (Heals 8 HP to the target entity when used)
Regeneration Potion (Grants Regeneration (4 HP gained per turn) to the target entity when used)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)

ConsumerOfAll
Tank Artillery Tube §¶ [Cooldown: II] (Deals 12 damage to an enemy and 4 damage to its surroundings as splash)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x3) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Bleeding (1 damage over time, 2/2)

DathVader [N?] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Damage the Acolyte as much as you can!
Draw aggro away from Ninjatwist_ and yourselves! This can be easily done with quickly-charged entities!
Heal Ninjatwist_ in case he gets damaged!

Pro-Acolyte:
Fight Ninjatwist_ and the Player Entities!

Dropped Items:
Welcome to the Looting Gallery! Only one item can be looted from this at a time and are anyone's for the taking.
No items have been dropped.

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 15/20. Plot Armor: 20% Reduction. Shielded (75% damage reduction, 1/1), Bleeding (1 damage over time, 2/2)
  • Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
  • Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire up to 2 shots with the damage of 3 shots each burst))
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.

Distractus Maximus [AA] HP: 0/50. Cannot attack, gets targeted first.

Red Shirts [AA] HP: 7/16, 12/16. Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 0/16, 12/16, 16/16.

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 12/16 (x3), 13/16 (x2).

Shield Mooks [PA] HP: 6/16, 10/16, 13/16. Protecting MrMirrorMan. Shielding.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 82/100. Dark Magic Meter: 100%. Kills: 20.

====[The Desert]====
A flat desert devoid of defining features. Houses JOE's sidequest.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value, 2/3)

Cactus (x1) (Crafting ingredient)
Portable Cactus Juicing Kit (Can juice cactus efficiently, may work on other fruits)
Sandstone (x2) (Block/Crafting ingredient)
Stone Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2)

You should scan this area for anything of note! It should be easy because of the flat terrain.

Crate Items:
3 Desert Fruits

Items/Areas of Interest:
Sandstone Pillar (Provides shade)
Stone Basin (Open area)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

====[The Hills]====
A grassy zone defined by its rolling landscape of hills and valleys. Houses GoldHero's sidequest.

GoldHero101 [N] HP: 20/20.

GoldHero101
Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))

Items/Areas of Interest:

Trees (Can be logged for wood)

Last edited:
11/25 I Need Something to Stab With
10/20 Knives are Sharp!
+1 auyen

I take a nearby sword, and run up to a Shield Mook, Stab Stab Slash slash stab slash stab stab cleave. Aww, the sword broke

Last edited:
I combo with Emeralds stab stab stab by shooting shooting shooting the same Mook Mook Mook
Mastering Drunken Fist:14/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:9/15
+1 to Emerald Mann

18/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.] + goldhero
18/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds + goldhero
+ to goldhero
I quickly use my speed boost status to run to the stone basin really quickly without getting dried out from the sun, then putting the sandstone blocks down to block the sunlight and keep me from drying out.

Last edited:
[PA] 20/20 HP Bleeding: I rip the Shield Module from Ninjatwist_ and repeatedly bash him with it.
14/25 Simplicity
14/25 Complexity.

Last edited:
9/25 Base Module 1: Lobby and Bedrooms

I chop wood so good that that wood wouldn't have believed what that wood saw.

+1 to joe.

"Nope. You just can't. His shield is powered not by himself, i.e. his own shield module. He don't have one. What do you hit him with? Air?"
I tell MrMirrorman, who seem to try to pluck something on Ninjatwist_ body.
And I hit him with these sentence. Integrity attack.

8/25 Inferno Stick
8/25 Staff of Ice
+ed by Emerald
+1 Emerald_Mann

13/25 I Need Something to Stab With
12/20 Knives are Sharp!
+1 auyen again.

I combo my own attack and Enders into another attack of mine, using a hammer to smash smash smash slap smash crush the Shield Mook

Also take the time to tell Mirror the Shield Module is Soulbound to me, meaning it can't be stolen, much less used as a blugeoning weapon

Last edited:
[PA] 20/20 HP Bleeding: I point out to auyeungyat that someone used the Shield Module on him, which means he now has the Shield Module on his person, meaning some one i.e can take it and use it to hit the owner of the shield module, which I am doing. Also, since this shield is strong enough to reduce attacks, that means it has a physical from, which someone can grab and move around, which I am doing, rendering auyeungyat's counter pointless.
15/25 Simplicity
15/25 Complexity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom