Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
~~~GAMEPLAY~~~
TUMS throws another punch at the Mook Autocannon Emplacement.

I continue to juggle. My juggling balls are starting to glow white.

~~~CHARGES~~~

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 3/20

Deathstriker Staff: 28/30 (You really made it? I never expected you to be able to get past Igne.)

+1 to ender 2
+1 from EEU

Last edited:
[Attack]
There's a loud crack as the ground gives way under the Mook Autocannon Emplacements, seems the tunneling was an attack after all.

[Inventory]
[Spell-Book-Blade] [Level One- 13/30 to next] {+10%}
{System stuff for it here}

Level Zero: [20] {No Buff}
Level One: [30] {+10%?}
Level Two: [40] {+10%?} (10% for owned entities?)
Level Three: [50] {+20%?}
Level Four: [60] {+20%?} (20% for owned entities?)
Level Five: [70] {+30%?}
Final Release: [When Level Five Maxes out, Use resets Level]

25/30 - Holy Relic? The words echo; "What in this world could surpass the thrill of the hunt?"
10/30 - Next Entity? "What else would be useful here, besides the golem?"

[+1 to sunnyau]

I continue my assault on the Heavily Armored Axe Mooks, this time taunting two to charge at me, then ducking out of the way as they swing, so that they hit eachother.
------------
8/10 Genuine Plates, From the Depths of the Sea.
2/10 A Challenger Approaches?
+1 to Sky High

Well, I'm glad to come home to a lot of posts! I'll definitely be unable to cover all of these, both due to their quantity and my abundance of other things I had to do tonight. I hope to finish this update by Friday, however.

(C meaning charges, so with a 10-charge)
I put the warhammer, chissel, and heavy stone sword in the chest, retrieve one more iron from the furnace, craft some iron leggings, put them on, and look around to see where we should head off to.

Umm, no way. It'll disappear if you die, because a flat damage increase is too broken to keep permanently.

You create a pair of Iron Leggings and do some inventory management!

NULL​
Tarhalindur Industries apologizes for the recent lack of action. We have not been able to obtain the necessary technology required to reach the battlefield during the last few days. Any inconvenience will be fully refunded. Thank you.

It's alright- I've been away too, so you have/had plenty of time to post.

4/30. Papal Ruler
4/30. Crystal Feline
I weaponize the even greater hype from the new Smash Direct into a gun, which I then smash the Smash Mooks with.

You deal 10 damage to one of the Smash Mooks!

Anything past this line has had its progress lost before! Sorry if it feels copy-pasted.

I imagine a hypothetical situation where when you think of a hypothetical situation, you become trapped inside. Then, within that hypothetical, I imagine a hypothetical where I have a knife that can cut my way out of hypothetical situations. Then the two mes generated by these hypotheticals, along with the real me, gang up and attack a heavily armored axe mook, taking turns holding them down while one of us stabs them with the knife, through the eye slit in their armor.
-----------------------
Espeon: use Psychic on a Heavily armored axe mook, attempting to ignore armor thanks to the fact that armor is a physical thing, and Psychic is not.
Vaporeon: attempt to knock over and drown a Heavily Armored Axe Mook.
Glaceon: attempt to entomb a Heavily Armored Axe Mook in snow with Blizzard.
-------------------
7/10 Genuine Plates, From the Depths of the Sea.
1/20 A Challenger Approaches?

Your attack deals 2 damage to the Heavily Armored Mooks! They can soak up a lot of damage, thankfully I'll try not to make them plentiful. I should see to mark how much so down formally...

If it's any consolation, your attack would deal 10 damage to them.

Oh, and your Eeveelutions will do as you say!

"Oh that's alot of mook's."
I throw an egg at an Spear Mook.
Also the egg is infected with cancer.

A little better. You deal 6 damage to a Spear Mook!

7/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093)
I toss a cow, the cow explodes and grosses out the front line mooks, causing them to be nauseous. (they are too nauseous approach, and fall over)

Um... alright. You deal 3 damage to two of the Spear Mooks! You'd probably get away with more if you specified them.

If I see something interesting we should go to, I press Z to zoom in and see it in greater detail. if goldhero posts and decides to go somewhere, i suggest it be to the interesting thing if i saw an interesting thing, then come with them.

There happens to be a Desert area you haven't sorted out yet, why not head there?

CHARGES​
Gloople Nest (18/25): Posting stats...
--
Stats awaiting approval by GM
HP: 100/100
Attack: Can't attack
Speed: 1
Traits:
Summoner: As its action, the Gloople Nest can summon one or more Glooples, choosing from any type in the Bestiary. The amount and frequency of Glooples spawned using this attack depends on the current spawn rate.
EXP: Any time any type of Gloople successfully makes an attack, the Nest gains one EXP.
Level: The nest starts at Level 1. Once the nest gets a certain amount of EXP, it levels up, gaining a few hit points back, slightly increasing spawn rate, and adding a new type of Gloople to the Bestiary. (As a general rule, they get more powerful as the levels increase.) The amount of EXP required to level up starts at 10 and increases by 5 every level up.
Ultimate Summon: If the Nest manages to reach Level 18, then it must immediately summon one of the type of Gloople which was just added. After using this trait, the Nest's HP is reduced to 0.

Gloople
HP:
4/4
Attack: Special
Speed: 3
Traits:
Ram: The Gloople's attack deals no damage, but briefly deals Paralyzed to the target. This condition wears off after the afflicted makes an attack.
Last Chance: While at full health, any attack that would kill the Gloople reduces it to 1 HP unless it received slashing damage this turn. If it is attacked by two things, only the first one is blocked by this trait.

THE SUMMON IS NOT FINISHED YET. THESE ARE JUST THE STATISTICS.
ACTION​
Walk up to the 4 HP Elite Sniper Mook, then beat him over the head with a biology textbook.

Thanks for checking with me! I love the idea, but it's a bit complicated, especially for the tail end of the Episode. The next one shouldn't be too entity-intensive, either... At this point, going for pure damage with the Glooples is your best bet.

Your attack hits the Elite Sniper Mook behind cover, dealing 6 lethal damage!

Lost progress recovered- posts will continue as usual.

The numbers are what I rolled on a d1000. All my actions are completely random. I don't know why I decided to do this, I just did. Woo.
11/30 Chaos Burst
11/30 Mana Wave
A bunch of sheet music flies toward...
(d42) 25
The Argynth scouts! It flies into their mouths, and suddenly they begin singing beautifully and uncontrollably. Cool I guess?

What even is your strategy... as I said before, RNG is not a viable tactic, especially when its effects are this wild!

The Argynth Scouts are Stunned for the turn, but gain Regenerating for 2 turns... neat, I guess, but their damage is more important at this stage! They've done their job!

~~~GAMEPLAY~~~
The Unforgiving Mech Suit (haha, TUMS) throws a punch at the Mook Autocannon Emplacement.

As for me, I start to juggle.

~~~CHARGES~~~

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 1/20

Deathstriker Staff: 26/30 (You really made it? I never expected you to be able to get past Igne.)

The Unforgiving Mech Suit will do as you command!

You prepare for a presumed combo attack!

12/30 Chaos Burst
12/30 Mana Wave
ok... A hippopotamus walks by.

...I'm not even going to acknowledge this millstonery. You charge your charges.

I land on the battlefield with a massive explosion.
Nicol Bolas:12/25
Mandalorian Armour: 16/20
+1 to Nemean Lion
I'll return the bracelet thingy btw.

Welcome back! Your explosion deals 3 damage to two of the Automatic Mooks.

You return the Argynth Tooth Necklace to Plague126!

I rig the Mook Autocannon Emplacement, causing it's next attack to backfire and deal damage to it and the Smash Mooks. I then steal the Smash Mook's arms and whack them over their heads with them. Why you hitting yourself? Why you hitting yourself?

One of the Mook Autocannon Emplacements gains Jammed for the turn! It's got a low chance to proc, but it can do a lot of damage to itself if it hits.

You also deal 6 damage to one of the Smash Mooks!

[Accepting Bonuses from SunnyAu and Ender2]

[Attack]
Mythic shakes off whatever was distracting them last turn, and gets to work digging a tunnel underneath the Mook Autocannon Emplacements, slowly carving out a massive pit just below the surface.

[Inventory]

24/30 - Holy Relic? The words echo; "What in this world could surpass the thrill of the hunt?"
9/30 - Next Entity? "What else would be useful here, besides the golem?"

[+1 to sunnyau]

Alright. I assume you're making up a combo attack... nevertheless, tunnel dug!

8/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093)
While the mooks are nauseous I run up and power fist some of them

You deal 6 damage to one of the Spear Mooks!

I then shoot an Automatic Mook with my Minigun.

You fire off 2 shots, dealing 4 damage in total!

I chop the Axe Mook's axes in twain with my lightsaber.
Nicol Bolas:13/25
Mandalorian Armour: 17/20
+1 to bognog

You deal 1 damage to both Mooks, but you also deal Weak to them, which will curb their damage this turn!

~~~GAMEPLAY~~~
TUMS throws another punch at the Mook Autocannon Emplacement.

I continue to juggle. My juggling balls are starting to glow white.

~~~CHARGES~~~

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 3/20

Deathstriker Staff: 28/30 (You really made it? I never expected you to be able to get past Igne.)

+1 to ender 2
+1 from EEU

Your entity can only act once, but it will do as you command.

This is your second action. It should be releasing by now, or else it'll fizzle out!

[Attack]
There's a loud crack as the ground gives way under the Mook Autocannon Emplacements, seems the tunneling was an attack after all.

[Inventory]

25/30 - Holy Relic? The words echo; "What in this world could surpass the thrill of the hunt?"
10/30 - Next Entity? "What else would be useful here, besides the golem?"

[+1 to sunnyau]

Nice. You deal 6 damage to both Autocannon Emplacements!

I continue my assault on the Heavily Armored Axe Mooks, this time taunting two to charge at me, then ducking out of the way as they swing, so that they hit eachother.
------------
8/10 Genuine Plates, From the Depths of the Sea.
2/10 A Challenger Approaches?
+1 to Sky High

The two Heavily Armored Axe Mooks deal 1 damage to each other! Man, I don't think their armor scales well. Maybe I'll change it!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ unleashes Bulletstorm on the Automatic Mooks! One burst shreds through one Mook for 9 lethal damage, while the other burst goes wide.

The Sand Golem flings sand at one of the Powered Rifle Mooks, who have mostly gone unnoticed! One of them is Blinded for the turn!
Espeon uses Psychic on the Heavily Armored Axe Mook! A critical hit! The Heavily Armored Axe Mook takes the full 6(!) damage from Espeon's attack.

Major Persecles unleashes Wide Swipe on the Spear Mooks for 18 damage in total! He commands his troops into the fray, and also Stumbles all 3 of the Mooks he hits!
The Scouts are too busy singing their vocal cords out to act!

Vaporeon tries to attack a Heavily Armored Axe Mook, but it deals 1 damage! Its damage potential isn't the best...
Glaceon uses Blizzard on the Heavily Armored Axe Mook! It's not very effective... It only deals 1 point of damage, despite its damage potential being better than Vaporeon's!
The Unforgiving Mech Suit arrives on the field from being summoned last turn! It deals 6 damage to the Jammed Mook Autocannon Emplacement, killing their Spotter!

The Mook Autocannon emplacements fire first! They deal 12 damage to the Unforgiving Mech Suit! One of them jams and deals 6 damage to itself!
The Spear Mooks deal 9 damage to two of the Argynth Spear Carriers!
The Automatic Mooks deal a total of 14 damage to the Eeveelutions! Vaporeon takes the most damage!
The Heavily Armored Axe Mooks retaliate against the Eeveelutions! They deal 10 damage in total!
The Shotgun Mooks fire upon the Eeveelutions, dealing a total of 18 damage to the whole crowd!
The Lightly Armored Sword Mooks deal 8 damage to the Argynth Spear Carriers! One of them scores a crit!
The Powered Rifle Mooks pop up and cut down the opposition! They deal 12 damage to the Unforgiving Mech Suit and 8 damage to the Arbalests!
The Elite Sniper Mooks deal 12 damage to the Sand Golem! Not only doesn't it dodge any of their shots, all three Snipers score crits!

The Spear Carriers go after the Spear Mooks, cutting down 4 of them with their extreme damage output!
The Arbalests fire upon the Powered Rifle Mooks, dealing a devastating 44 damage! This kills four of them! The survivors have had their HP cut to current levels.
Thanos deals 7 damage to one of the Lightly Armored Sword Mooks!

The Smash Mooks rush in to assault Thanos, pummeling him and dealing 16 damage in total!

The Argynth Scouts stop singing and regenerate some HP!
The Stumbled Spear Mooks get back to their feet!
The Heavily Armored Axe Mooks return to full strength!
The Mook running Autocannon Emplacement clears its weapon.

========[Sidequest Events]========

The Mining Turtle jams and stops working while the Impetus Countdown is active.

An Impetus Countdown is counting down to 1. I'm pretty sure GoldHero's ready for an adventure, so I won't tick down after this unless you start crafting random crap again.

====[The Battlefield]====
A flat savannah full of trees and tall grass. The Acolyte isn't anywhere to be seen, but there are plenty of Mooks in his place.
You have come across a Mook Outpost and its Argynth attackers. Let's see what's there to be had.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 24/24. 3/20.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 0/20.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 7/20.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 14/20.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (0/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 3/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)

Itinerary Objectives:
Kill the Mooks to finish the Episode! Minions can deal with the light fodder, but take care of heavy hitters like Smash Mooks and heavy weapons emplacements!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 36/50. Plot Armor: 20% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Major Persecles [AA] HP: 44/75. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction. Wide Swipe: III. Lead Tide: IIII. Fury Lunge: IIIII.
Base Damage: 5
Speed Value: 3

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Major's Trident (+3 Base Damage)
Shotgun (+1 Base Damage)
Fortified Armor (30% damage reduction, stacks multiplicatively with Plot Armor)

Abilities:
Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 40% chance to inflict Stumbled (30% miss chance) for the following turn.
Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil stacks with extra shots.
Fury Lunge: Deal 12 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Argynth Spear Carrier [AA] HP: 16/30 (x2), 17/30, 21/30 (x2), 26/30.

Argynth Arbalest [AA] HP: 24/30, 27/30 (x2), 30/30 (x3).

Argynth Scout [AA] HP: 13/30, 15/30, 22/30. Stunned (Misses attacks, 0/1), Regenerating (1 HP restored per turn, 2/2).

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Sand Golem [AA] HP: 15/40.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

60% chance to dodge enemy fire.
Applies Blind (60% miss chance) for 1 turn on hit.

Vaporeon [AA] HP: 14/32. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3.
Espeon [AA] HP: 8/22. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4.
Glaceon [AA] HP: 10/26. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3.

Saplings [AA] HP: 4/4 (x8). Grow into trees in 2 rounds!

Thanos [AA] HP: 24/66. Base Damage: 12. Speed Value: 2.

The Unforgiving Mech Suit [AA] HP: 28/52. Rocket Punch: III. Wild Frenzy: III. Red Flashbang: IIII. Armor (10%), Intimidation.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 3

Rocket Punch: Deal 8 damage to an enemy and Stun them for the turn.
Wild Frenzy: Deal 10 damage to an enemy and Frighten (50% chance to miss attacks) two enemies in its group. Double that if the target dies.
Red Flashbang: Deal 6 damage to 3 enemies in the same group. 50% chance to Blind (60% miss chance) each target, per target.

Intimidation: Hurt enemies have a lower chance to attack this entity.

Elite Sniper Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 0/12, 12/12 (x3). Sniper, Behind Cover (50%).

Heavily Armored Axe Mook [PA] HP: 4/12, 10/12 Weak (50% damage penalty, 1/1) (x2), 11/12 (x2), 12/12.

Spear Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x4), 3/12, 6/12, 6/12 Stumbled (30% miss chance, 0/1) (x3), 9/12, 12/12 (x2).

Automatic Mook [PA] HP: 0/12, 8/12, 9/12, 12/12 (x5).

Shotgun Mook [PA] HP: 12/12. (x6)

Lightly Armored Sword Mook [PA] HP: 5/12, 12/12 (x3).

Powered Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x4), 12/12 (x2).

Smash Mook [PA] HP: 32/48, 48/48. Giant Blows.

Mook Autocannon Emplacement [PA] HP: 6/24 Jammed (20% chance to injure self upon attacking, 0/1), 18/24. Spotter.

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[SIDEQUEST ENTITIES DIVIDER]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders.

Impetus Countdown: 1. Go on an expedition quickly, but be sure to prepare first!

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
I take a telescope and look at this Other desert we apparently didn't go to yet. (other since i started in one)

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback! This was actually in development for many pages, so might not have been the end of the Episode by then.
The Glooples will start doing damage at around Level 3. Level 2 doesn't do damage, but is a major nuisance.
(Also, for anyone who's interested, the original plan was for a new Gloople every 5 levels, but I decided that would take too long.)

CHARGES​
Gloople Nest (19/25): Obtaining Plantera Bulb...
ACTION​
Grab an Automatic Mook's gun and start bashing him with it.
"WHY YA HITTING YOURSELF? WHY YA HITTING YOURSELF?"

CHARGES​
Gloople Nest (20/25): Infusing DNA...
ACTION​
Buff tzaoay's attack by putting a perception filter on the rock, making it almost impossible to notice unless you're actively looking for it.

9/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093)
I throw a box at another box, and then I throw a box at the boxbox, this makes a boxboxbox, I then put a boxboxbox in the boxboxbox, this makes a boxboxboxboxboxbox, this makes all of the mooks confused and the weak automook commits suicide

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 4/20

Deathstriker Staff: 29/30 (You really made it? I never expected you to be able to get past Igne.)

TUMS throws a punch at the weakened Emplacement.

The juggling balls glow a bright blue... I throw them at the other Emplacement. They explode into a shower of fire!

(+1 to EEU)

[Attack]
Mythic continues fighting the Mook Autocannon Emplacements, mainly by attempting to shove them down the hole his last attack left.

[Inventory]
[Spell-Book-Blade] [Level One- 25/30 to next] {+10%}

26/30 - Holy Relic? The words echo; "What in this world could surpass the thrill of the hunt?"
11/30 - Next Entity? "What else would be useful here, besides the golem?"

[+1 to sunnyau]

UPDATE COMPLETE!

Huh, postcounts are kind of disappointing- oh crap I didn't tell you guys the post was done when it was! It was complete by Monday morning!
I'm really sorry about this, I'll give you guys some extra time to get your post in if you didn't get your post in, and get some stuff done for today (like finally getting those Heavily Armored Mooks into the OP!)

I'll update tomorrow or the day after, depending on post count- I feel like I didn't give you guys enough warning. Please post as quickly as you can!

Last edited:
5/30. Papal ruler
5/30. Crystal Feline
+1 to Nemean Lion
I take out what seems to be....a lower case r? I then proceed to fire what seems to be the word bullet, like the actual physical word bullet, out of the lowercase r at the Smash Mooks.

Well, crap.
Looks like my Eeveelutions need some healing.
I'll make a nice little meal for them: Fresh Water, Lemonade, Oran Berries, and Sitrus Berries, along with a nice treatment with Super Potions afterwards, just to make sure.
---------------
[+1 Recieved from Sky High!]
10/10 Genuine Plates, From the Depths of the Sea.
I create the Icicle, Mind, and Splash Plates, and give them to Glaceon, Espeon, and Vaporeon, respectively, to boost their damage output.
4/10 A Challenger Approaches?
--------------
Espeon, good work! Keep up the attacks on the Heavily Armored Axe Mooks.
Glaceon, try snowing out the Autocannon Emplacement, so that they can't see whether they're aiming at friend or foe.
Vaporeon, use Surf again, this time aiming for the two remaining Rifle Mooks.

I start pretending to be a chicken in front of the Mook Autocannon Emplacement, after they start firing at me I deflect the shots right back at them with my Lightsaber.
Nicol Bolas:15/25
Mandalorian Armour: 19/20
+1 to Everyone Except You

Back
Top Bottom