Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
School is... taxing, to say the least. Maybe it was my poor amount of sleep last night? It seems to be taking its toll on you guys, too- should I make it four days per post instead of three? Voice your opinions when you post!

I finish of a low health Mook with my Shotgun
Nicol Bolas:17/25
+1 to EEE

You manage to down the Heavily Armored Axe Mook with two shots to the torso! You gain a Soul from the slain Mook.

Hmm, I'm wondering how I could make this better when the time comes. I'll probably include crafting facilities soon?

I mean, if I can't craft things and i can't go since goldhero's not here, what do I do?
well, for this turn, if aloud, i have the patchupiffyer heal the APEX, and try to set things up so 1) they both come with us 2) the chicken is in the encampment and 3)the APEX is now bodyguarding the patchupiffyer.

Hmm, I could send you in there alone and wait for GoldHero to catch up.

Your entities will do as your say, but only one entity can come with you. If you decide to depart next turn, you may choose which one

6/30. Papal Ruler
6/30. Crystal Feline
+1 @ender 2
I decide to turn all my uncreativity Into an undefined Weapon, that I use to indefinedly hit the Smash Mooks.

You deal 6 damage to the surviving Smash Mook!

You also craft the undefined Weapon! You add it to your inventory, and it'll give you a small bonus if your Creativity bonus is low.

I release my jar of screams at the Elite Sniper Mooks.

TUMS retreats to be healed.

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 6/20 (This is the Flame Spirit. Or, rather, one of them.)

Oeor, Spirit of the Green Flame: 1/20 (This is another.)

(+1 to EEU)

The Elite Sniper Mooks have become Scared! They have a chance not to attack this turn, but this will let them reroll dodges.

CHARGES​
Gloople Nest (21/25): Inserting loyalty implants...
ACTION​
Drill into the 2-health mook with a hand-drill, then taunt over his corpse.

The Heavily Armed Axe Mook is dead! You attack the Powered Rifle Mook instead, dealing a minumum of 4 damage- and thus, lethal.

I use the power of the Internet on the Smash Mook.

You deal 4 damage to the Smash Mook! What section did you derive your power from?

10/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) (This is a lot of paper work)
I introduce the strongest mook to my youtube channel and then release my unreleased videos

I'm not sure what kind of willpower that would take, so you deal 4 damage to the Smash Mook! It's the physically strongest Mook on the field...

CHARGES​
Gloople Nest (22/25): Packing into deployment cube...
ACTION​
Backstab an Elite Sniper Mook.

...Nice, neither I nor the Elite Sniper Mook saw that coming! You deal 72 damage to the Elite Sniper Mook, since that's technically the amount of damage a backstab against it would deal! It flies from its perch on the battlements and collapses into a humorous-looking ragdoll on the ground below.

I slice an arm of the highest health Mook with my Lightsaber
Nicol Bolas:20/25
+1 to and from plague

You deal 6 damage to one of the Shotgun Mooks! You also inflict Burning on it for the turn!

[Boost from Plauge 126]

[Attack]

Mythic levels up, humming the Fire Emblem leveling jingle as he stabs a Spear Mook.
[Inventory]
[Spell-Book-Blade] [Level TW- 1/40 to next] {+10% Self, +10% Entities}
{System stuff for it here}

Level Zero: [20] {No Buff}
Level One: [30] {+10%?}
Level Two: [40] {+10%?} (10% for owned entities?)
Level Three: [50] {+20%?}
Level Four: [60] {+20%?} (20% for owned entities?)
Level Five: [70] {+30%?}
Final Release: [When Level Five Maxes out, Use resets Level]

28/30 - Holy Relic? The words echo; "What in this world could surpass the thrill of the hunt?"
12/30 - Next Entity? "What else would be useful here, besides the golem?"

[+1 to sunnyau]

You deal 8 damage to the Spear Mook, lowering it to a single hitpoint!

Huh, I was only counting damage dealt with the weapon when knowing how to level up, so our charts are different. Which one would you prefer?

// sorry for the weeklong leave. there's lots of matter in my minecraft server.
[Action]
having seen the rampage caused by the smash mook, i control one using my warpmind scepter.

[Items]
Ingredients: Seashell.
Passives: Wicked Ring, Mana Crystal
Active: Staff of Elements, Staff of Time[3/3], Ironbark Warpmind Scepter.

[Charges]
Mana Channeler 15/30
Favour of the Planeswalkers 15/30
+4 by Nemean Lion
+1 to Nemean Lion

It's alright. Things happen.

You deal 2 damage to the Smash Mook and Weaken it for this turn!

"Happy Anniversary."
I then Use some Anniversary Powered Fireworks On The Mook with the most Health.

You deal 8 damage to one of the Shotgun Mooks!

I shoot off a storm of fireworks to increase the ATK of TUMS and (hopefully) other entities. (Wow, three years!? Also, down here in AZ, I think everyone's started already, I certainly have)

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 7/20

Oeor, Spirit of the Green Flame: 2/20

(+1 to EEU)

The Unforgiving Mech Suit and the Eeveelutions will deal 25% more damage!

School's also started for me, at least of the time of this edit. It's slowly becoming more manageable.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ swings his sword at the Smash Mook for 6 damage!

The Sand Golem flings sand at the Rifle Mook for 4 damage! It's Blind for this round!
Espeon uses Helping Hand-boosted Psychic to deal 8 damage to one of the Automatic Mooks! The unlucky Mook faints from brain trauma.

Major Persecles impales an Automatic Mook for 8 lethal damage!
The Scouts fire off three accurate shots, dealing 12 damage in total to the Automatic Mooks!

Vaporeon uses a Helping Hand-boosted attack on one of the Spear Mooks for 5 damage! The unlucky Mook collapses.
Glaceon deals a Helping Hand-boosted Ice Shard to one of the Automatic Mooks, dealing a lethal 8 damage!
The Unforgiving Mech Suit attacks the last Powered Rifle Mook for 8 damage, finishing it off!

The Spear Mooks deal 6 damage to the Spear Carriers!
The Automatic Mooks fire at the Eeveelutions in a panic, dealing 2 damage to Espeon and 4 damage to Vaporeon! Espeon is down to critical HP levels!
The Heavily Armored Axe Mooks deal 5 damage to the Spear Carriers!
The Shotgun Mooks attack the Arbalests, dealing 5 damage!
The Lightly Armored Sword Mooks are all relatively healthy, so they split their attacks between the Spear Carriers and the Unforgiving Mech Suit! They deal 3 damage to a Spear Carrier and 6 damage to the TUMS, scoring a crit!
The Elite Sniper Mooks continue firing at the Sand Golem, dealing no damage! One of their shots miss, and the Sand Golem dodges the other shot.

The Spear Carriers switch targets to the Lightly Armored Sword Mooks, but their armor blocks all but one swing! 21 damage dealt in total! One Mook killed!
The Arbalests fire off 8 accurate shots at the Automatic Mooks, dealing 32 damage in total and wiping the entire group!
Thanos fires a mind-laser at one of the Shotgun Mooks for 12 lethal damage!

The Smash Mook attacks one of the Spear Carriers for 4 damage!

The Smash Mook returns to full strength!
The Shotgun Mook takes burning damage!

========[Sidequest Events]========

Provided GoldHero returns, you can travel over to the Desert Ruins! Don't think about crafting additional stuff, though.

Also, the Mine Turtle has jammed.

====[The Battlefield]====
A flat savannah full of trees and tall grass. The Acolyte isn't anywhere to be seen, but there are plenty of Mooks in his place.
You have come across a Mook Outpost and its Argynth attackers. Let's see what's there to be had.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 24/24. 3/20.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 0/20.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 7/20.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 14/20.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 11/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die)

Itinerary Objectives:
Kill the Mooks to finish the Episode! Minions can deal with the light fodder, but take care of heavy hitters like Smash Mooks and heavy weapons emplacements!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 36/50. Plot Armor: 20% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Major Persecles [AA] HP: 44/75. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction. Wide Swipe: III. Lead Tide: IIII. Fury Lunge: IIIII.
Base Damage: 5
Speed Value: 3

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Major's Trident (+3 Base Damage)
Shotgun (+1 Base Damage)
Fortified Armor (30% damage reduction, stacks multiplicatively with Plot Armor)

Abilities:
Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 40% chance to inflict Stumbled (30% miss chance) for the following turn.
Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil stacks with extra shots.
Fury Lunge: Deal 12 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Argynth Spear Carrier [AA] HP: 12/30 (x4), 17/30, 19/30.

Argynth Arbalest [AA] HP: 22/30 (x2), 23/30, 30/30 (x3).

Argynth Scout [AA] HP: 14/30, 16/30, 23/30.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Sand Golem [AA] HP: 11/40.

60% chance to dodge enemy fire.
Applies Blind (60% miss chance) for 1 turn on hit.

Vaporeon [AA] HP: 7/32. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Empowered (+25% damage dealt, 0/1)
Espeon [AA] HP: 4/22. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Empowered (+25% damage dealt, 0/1)
Glaceon [AA] HP: 8/26. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Empowered (+25% damage dealt, 0/1)

Saplings [AA] HP: 4/4 (x8). Growing into trees!

Thanos [AA] HP: 24/66. Base Damage: 12. Speed Value: 2.

The Unforgiving Mech Suit [AA] HP: 8/52. Rocket Punch: III. Wild Frenzy: III. Red Flashbang: IIII. Armor (10%), Intimidation. Empowered (+25% damage dealt, 1/1)
Base Damage: 6

Rocket Punch: Deal 8 damage to an enemy and Stun them for the turn.
Wild Frenzy: Deal 10 damage to an enemy and Frighten (50% chance to miss attacks) two enemies in its group. Double that if the target dies.
Red Flashbang: Deal 6 damage to 3 enemies in the same group. 50% chance to Blind (60% miss chance) each target, per target.

Intimidation: Hurt enemies have a lower chance to attack this entity.

Elite Sniper Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 0/12, 12/12 (x2). Sniper, Behind Cover (50%). Scared (75% chance to miss attacks, reroll dodge chance, 1/1)

Heavily Armored Axe Mook [PA] HP: 0/12, 8/12 (x2), 11/12 (x3).

Spear Mook [PA] HP: 1/12, 6/12 (x2), 12/12 (x2).

Automatic Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x6).

Shotgun Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 5/12 Burning (1 damage taken per turn, 0/1), 12/12 (x2).

Lightly Armored Sword Mook [PA] HP: 0/12, 6/12 (x2), 9/12, 12/12.

Powered Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2).

Smash Mook [PA] HP: 12/48. Giant Blows. Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty, 0/1)

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[SIDEQUEST ENTITIES DIVIDER]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders, the Desert Ruins.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
CHARGES​
Gloople Nest (23/25): Loading in dropship...
ACTION​
Magic is very complicated. It's not a matter of simply uttering words and waving your hands about foolishly. One must peer at the very threads that make up reality, grasp at them and pin them in a certain pattern, pluck at them to send them vibrating in a certain way, then release them.
There's a reason that it can't be done by everyone.
Of course, I proceed to do all of it.
An echo overwhelms the battlefield. The alternate dimension of bluespace enters reality...and wreaks havoc.
This magic is pure chaos. And I order it with a single point at the Smash Mook.
Rifts upon rifts form, tearing the mook into molecules, atoms, less then that.
And with a snap of my fingers, he's gone...and will never come back.
The magic fades...and I smile.
--
But of course, all actions have consequences.
Deep in bluespace, a person views the weakening barrier between the two dimensions. A master of bluespace and chaos.
And he smiles, too.

Update complete!

I don't want to make this mistake of not telling you guys again, so here it is! Post away!

Do you guys want a 4-day period to post or a 3-day period as normal?

7/30. Papal Ruler
7/30. Crystal Feline
+1 @Sky High
I walk up to the Mooks, and utter one simple word that for some reason makes them laugh so hard they get hurt. “3”. They are confused. “3” thg are scared. “3” they are begging me to stop. “3”.

Didn't you see the TUMS take cover?

Either way, I start to patch it up.

(3 days is good, maybe it's just that I never have to leave the house for me)

+1 to Plaque126

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 9/20

Oeor, Spirit of the Green Flame: 4/20

Huh, I was only counting damage dealt with the weapon when knowing how to level up, so our charts are different. Which one would you prefer?
Ah, I'm sorry. I was counting indiscriminately some posts. Should use your chart, instead.

[Boost from Sunnyau]

[Attack]

Mythic uses the flat side of his sword to parry a Shotgun Mook's attack back at them.
[Inventory]
[Spell-Book-Blade] [Level count was off] {An apology}

29/30 - Holy Relic? The words echo; "What in this world could surpass the thrill of the hunt?"
14/30 - Next Entity? "What else would be useful here, besides the golem?"

[+1 to sunnyau]

Last edited:
I force the Smash Mook to read an Extremely boring dictionary Which has absolutely NO Entertainment.

Last edited:
I continue to patch up TUMS.

+1 to ender 2

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 11/20

Oeor, Spirit of the Green Flame: 6/20

No update tonight, sadly.

The post count is somewhat dry, and it'd be too late for me to do much anyways, so I'll leave a day for you guys to get your posts in.

Be sure to use your second post if you haven't done so already!

11/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) (This is a lot of paper work)
I KO the spear mook that is almost dead by chucking it into the smash mooks fist

I start slicing up the weapons of the highest health Mook(s) with my Lightsaber.
Nicol Bolas:22/25
+1 from Sky Hig, +1 to bognog

Tonight was a really bad time to realize I was living the last three years of my life in someone's shadow. Nevertheless, here's an update.

I stab the Mooks with umbrellas. Then steal the Autocannon emplacements destroyed cannons, so I can repair them

You deal 6 lethal damage to one of the Spear Carriers with your umbrellas! Also, the Autocannon has been repaired.

CHARGES​
Gloople Nest (23/25): Loading in dropship...
ACTION​
Magic is very complicated. It's not a matter of simply uttering words and waving your hands about foolishly. One must peer at the very threads that make up reality, grasp at them and pin them in a certain pattern, pluck at them to send them vibrating in a certain way, then release them.
There's a reason that it can't be done by everyone.
Of course, I proceed to do all of it.
An echo overwhelms the battlefield. The alternate dimension of bluespace enters reality...and wreaks havoc.
This magic is pure chaos. And I order it with a single point at the Smash Mook.
Rifts upon rifts form, tearing the mook into molecules, atoms, less then that.
And with a snap of my fingers, he's gone...and will never come back.
The magic fades...and I smile.
--
But of course, all actions have consequences.
Deep in bluespace, a person views the weakening barrier between the two dimensions. A master of bluespace and chaos.
And he smiles, too.

Ooh, nice fluff. Interesting...

Man, it really seems like your entity would go to waste here, since the battle's about to end! I'd really hate for that to happen, so I'll probably let you post it when it finishes charging and let you use it the next turn it can get some use?

7/30. Papal Ruler
7/30. Crystal Feline
+1 @Sky High
I walk up to the Mooks, and utter one simple word that for some reason makes them laugh so hard they get hurt. “3”. They are confused. “3” thg are scared. “3” they are begging me to stop. “3”.

All three of the surviving Shotgun Mooks take 3 damage each!

Didn't you see the TUMS take cover?

Either way, I start to patch it up.

(3 days is good, maybe it's just that I never have to leave the house for me)

+1 to Plaque126

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 9/20

Oeor, Spirit of the Green Flame: 4/20

I'm afraid I didn't. Sorry! It didn't get attacked this round, I believe, though.

Alright- in that case, sorry for making this update a day late.

You heal the TUMS by 4 HP!

I finish off a low health Mook with my Shotgun
Nicol Bolas:21/25
+1 to Sky High

You kill the one-health Spear Mook with your shot, gaining one Soul! There's no way it couldn't be lethal. You also deal 2 damage to one of the surviving Spear Mooks as a bonus.

Ah, I'm sorry. I was counting indiscriminately some posts. Should use your chart, instead.

[Boost from Sunnyau]

[Attack]

Mythic uses the flat side of his sword to parry a Shotgun Mook's attack back at them.
[Inventory]
[Spell-Book-Blade] [Level count was off] {An apology}

29/30 - Holy Relic? The words echo; "What in this world could surpass the thrill of the hunt?"
14/30 - Next Entity? "What else would be useful here, besides the golem?"

[+1 to sunnyau]

You will deal a large amount of damage to the next Shotgun Mook to attack!

I force the Smash Mook to read an Extremely boring dictionary Which has absolutely NO Entertainment.

Nice. You deal 8 damage to the Smash Mook! Almost any attack can kill it now!

I continue to patch up TUMS.

+1 to ender 2

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 11/20

Oeor, Spirit of the Green Flame: 6/20

The UMS heals 2 more HP!

11/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) (This is a lot of paper work)
I KO the spear mook that is almost dead by chucking it into the smash mooks fist

The weakest Spear Mook on the field right now is on 6 HP. I'll give you credit for the unorthodox approach, though. 6 lethal damage to that Spear Mook!

I start slicing up the weapons of the highest health Mook(s) with my Lightsaber.
Nicol Bolas:22/25
+1 from Sky Hig, +1 to bognog

You deal 4 damage to one of the Spear Mooks! You also inflict Weakened on them for the turn! Hmm, maybe I should add a distinct Weaponbreak status effect...

13/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) (This is a lot of paper work)
I rip out the 6 health's mooks thought

You deal 2 damage to the Lightly Armored Sword Mook!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ unleashes a Miracle Strike on the Lightly Armored Sword Mook, which scores a deadly crit! 6 lethal damage to the Lightly Armored Sword Mook, which Ninjatwist_ heals!

The Sand Golem blows sand at the Heavily Armored Axe Mook, dealing a single point of damage! However, this does Blind it for the turn!
Espeon uses Psybeam on one of the Shotgun Mooks, dealing 6 damage to them!

Major Persecles carefully and ferociously spears a Heavily-Armored Axe Mook RIGHT THROUGH THE EYESLIT for 8 lethal damage!
The Scouts continue firing, bringing one of the Lightly Armored Sword Mooks for 8 damage!

Vaporeon uses Hydro Pump on one of the Shotgun Mooks for 4 damage! This is lethal, and the Mook is blown away by the force of the water jet!
Glaceon uses Ice Shard on another Shotgun Mook, dealing 6 damage to it!
The Unforgiving Mech Suit expertly fells the final Smash Mook for 6 lethal damage!

The Mooks make their move!
The Spear Mooks deal 2 damage to the Sand Golem!
The Heavily Armored Axe Mooks deal 8 damage to the Spear Carriers! The Blind one manages to hit!
The Shotgun Mooks attack, and are promptly sliced apart by Nemean Lion! Both of them take 4 lethal damage!
The Lightly Armored Sword Mooks attack the Spear Carriers for 4 damage!
The Elite Sniper Mook cowers behind cover, while the other one shoots the Sand Golem, who dodges the shot!

The Spear Carriers rampage towards the Lightly Armored Axe Mooks, aiming carefully at the armor's weak points! They deal 3 damage to one of them and 6 damage to 3 others!
The Arbalests fire upon the Sword Mooks, dealing 14 damage and slaying two of them!
Thanos claps, and one of the Heavily Armored Axe Mooks takes 2 damage.

The Spear Mook returns to full strength!
The Heavily Armored Axe Mook recovers its vision!
The Snipers recover their wits!

You can finish this! Slay your opponents and let's move on! For progress!

========[Sidequest Events]========

Provided GoldHero returns, you can travel over to the Desert Ruins! Don't think about crafting additional stuff, though.

Also, the Mine Turtle has jammed.

====[The Battlefield]====
A flat savannah full of trees and tall grass. The Acolyte isn't anywhere to be seen, but there are plenty of Mooks in his place.
You have come across a Mook Outpost and its Argynth attackers. Let's see what's there to be had.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 24/24. 3/20.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 0/20.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 7/20.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 14/20.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die)

Itinerary Objectives:
Kill the Mooks to finish the Episode! Minions can deal with the light fodder, but take care of heavy hitters like Smash Mooks and heavy weapons emplacements!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 42/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

Major Persecles [AA] HP: 44/75. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction. Wide Swipe: III. Lead Tide: IIII. Fury Lunge: IIIII.
Base Damage: 5

Weapons/Equipment:
Major's Trident (+3 Base Damage)
Shotgun (+1 Base Damage)
Fortified Armor (30% damage reduction, stacks multiplicatively with Plot Armor)

Abilities:
Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 40% chance to inflict Stumbled (30% miss chance) for the following turn.
Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil stacks with extra shots.
Fury Lunge: Deal 12 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.

Plot Armor:

Argynth Spear Carrier [AA] HP: 10/30 (x4), 15/30, 19/30.

Argynth Arbalest [AA] HP: 22/30 (x2), 23/30, 30/30 (x3).

Argynth Scout [AA] HP: 14/30, 16/30, 23/30.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Sand Golem [AA] HP: 9/40.

60% chance to dodge enemy fire.
Applies Blind (60% miss chance) for 1 turn on hit.

Vaporeon [AA] HP: 7/32. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Empowered (+25% damage dealt, 0/1)
Espeon [AA] HP: 4/22. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Empowered (+25% damage dealt, 0/1)
Glaceon [AA] HP: 8/26. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Empowered (+25% damage dealt, 0/1)

Saplings [AA] HP: 4/4 (x8). Growing into trees!

Thanos [AA] HP: 24/66. Base Damage: 12. Speed Value: 2.

The Unforgiving Mech Suit [AA] HP: 14/52. Rocket Punch: III. Wild Frenzy: III. Red Flashbang: IIII. Armor (10%), Intimidation. Empowered (+25% damage dealt, 1/1)
Base Damage: 6

Rocket Punch: Deal 8 damage to an enemy and Stun them for the turn.
Wild Frenzy: Deal 10 damage to an enemy and Frighten (50% chance to miss attacks) two enemies in its group. Double that if the target dies.
Red Flashbang: Deal 6 damage to 3 enemies in the same group. 50% chance to Blind (60% miss chance) each target, per target.

Intimidation: Hurt enemies have a lower chance to attack this entity.

Elite Sniper Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 12/12 (x2). Sniper, Behind Cover (50%). Scared (75% chance to miss attacks, reroll dodge chance, 0/1)

Heavily Armored Axe Mook [PA] HP: 0/12, 3/12, 4/12 Blinded (60% chance to miss attacks, 0/1), 5/12 (x2).

Spear Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x3), 8/12 Weakened (50% damage dealt, 0/1), 10/12.

Shotgun Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x3).

Lightly Armored Sword Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 3/12.

Smash Mook [PA] HP: 0/48. Giant Blows.

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[SIDEQUEST ENTITIES DIVIDER]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders, the Desert Ruins.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
FLAVOR​
"I think you have a point, GM. I'll activate the RESERVE function. Also, I had an attack in that post, it wasn't just fluff."
CHARGES​
[RESERVE] Gloople Nest (24/25): Deploying dropship...
ACTION​
Tarhalindur is angered at not having his attack counted. So much, in fact, that his anger (briefly) materializes into a physical form. In the Sniper Mook's head.
COMMENT​
Reserved charges will not be deployed until an appropriate time (like the next Act), chosen by the GM. This applies even if the charge finishes.

/NULLPOST/

I'm not sure if I've made it very clear, but the Flame Spirits, which I'm currently charging, will take advantage of Spirit Channeling, which is why I need it on the DStaff.

Update complete!

This was a really good night! Feel free to post if you haven't already!

I'll be working on art the rest of the week, so the next post will come out on Sunday! Make use of it!

13/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) (This is a lot of paper work)
I use the Lightly Armored Sword Mook and the 3 health Heavily Armored Axe Mook and slam the 4 health Heavily Armored Axe Mook with the other 2

Back
Top Bottom