Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I join as [AA] and actively attempt to annihilate the Acolyte's Brain by using as many A's as I can to overload his magical passive defenses.

I can't update today. My parents forced me to go through something that took up a good portion of my night, and I can't stay up late. Keep working on your posts, I guess. I'm really sorry about this, and I'll definitely try posting again tomorrow.

"I didn't see that problem. I should've known. But it's not over, sir! (I'm still incredibly triggered though, I desire some refunding.)"

I mention to the guy in your profile picture the open spoiler next to the sidequest and the loss of HP that did not get recorded, despite someone mentioning it. I mention someone should fix those. I then proceed to drop millions of synonyms - thank goodness for synonyms - on top of the person I mentioned when my post opened - minus the things I spoke, of course - while he's focused on the open spoiler & unrecorded loss of HP.

I thought I recorded the latest damage- huh, must have been referring to the last one. I tried fixing it- but damn, you're really quick.

The Acolyte notices that the spoiler has been closed and his HP has been properly updated to evade your deluge of synonyms!

Yeah, sorry about the lack of insurance on that attack... it'll be kind of tricky to repay that in its current state. I'll think of something.

"I think I see some loopholes. Let's see if this works..."
OFFENSE​
I αttack the opponent with this loophole.
(Before countering this post, look to see if this truly does use the English firstglyph.)

The Acolyte senses the "a" in "αttack" and quickly shuts down your loophole!

I proceed to shoot That Guy With Grey Robes with an laser that causes Blindness.

The Acolyte notices the "a" in "That", and reflects your laser!

"Remember the thing he set up!"

I then proceed to strike THE guy with grey robes with a huge drill from the sky.

The Acolyte gets just enough warning from the one a in your sentence of the huge drill descending towards him! He swiftly sidesteps the drill, which bores into the ground where he once stood.

I see.
I am going to the Turquoise Pathway, and see what's there.

You head up the Turquoise Pathway, which takes you deeper into the forest. I'll update you on what you see later on.

I throw eggs in the direction of the skull of the evil enemy.
Nicol Bol*s:24/25

The Acolyte summons a solar cooker and a bedsheet, quickly catching the eggs in the sheet! He sets aside the solar cooker for a later snack.

I join as [AA] and actively attempt to annihilate the Acolyte's Brain by using as many A's as I can to overload his magical passive defenses.

Welcome to the game! Your PC has been added.

The Acolyte glances at a massive warning to your assault from your army of "a"s! He immediately decimates each and every last a.

I punch You-Know-The-Guy with the Power Glove

The Acolyte shoves a plate of composite armor in the path of your punch, heavily damaging the glove it was thrown in! Good thing there was something between that armor and your knuckles...

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ has found the lock on the casket! Let's see if he can get this open...

The Acolyte readies his stance for any approaching assaults.

Keep the Challenge in mind for when you attack!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Provided GoldHero returns, you can travel over to the Desert Ruins! Don't think about crafting additional stuff, though.

Also, the Mine Turtle has jammed.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

As you travel along the Torquoise Road, you spot a Fae Rogue emerge from the side of the road. The small, shadow-clad figure looks around furtively.

They haven't noticed you, what do you do? You might be able to sneak past them, but overpowering them is a feasible option too.

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)

CURSES:
Charge Stasis (Players cannot charge charges naturally, only by hitting the Acolyte- however, charges may now be stored indefinitely on their slot)
Embargo (Items cannot be used or charged, and new items cannot be created)
Supply Line Stasis (New entities cannot be created)

Itinerary Objectives:
Kill the Mooks to finish the Episode! Minions can deal with the light fodder, but take care of heavy hitters like Smash Mooks and heavy weapons emplacements!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII. Inactive!
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Solar Cooker [PA] HP: 8/8. Houses 6 eggs!

Acolyte Damage:
Sky High: 1
ender 2: 1
Tarhalindur: 1

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 57/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: Do not use the English letter "A"!

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway.
Next To: The Clearing The Turquoise Pathway II.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals,Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)

Items of Interest:
Bladereed Plants (Sharp, tall blades of grass, crafting ingredient)

Fae Rogue [N] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 5. | Speed Value: 4. Powder Bomb.

====[JOE's Sidequest: The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders, the Desert Ruins.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more![/SPOILER]

Last edited:
I point out to Grey Robes Guy his HP once more. I point to the thing on top of it. I bring up S-rin. I mention "I'm not the only one to hurt you, sir."

I show GRG the guy whose picture consists of the letter T.

"Try recording who hurt you too, bud."

I proceed by mentioning the Itiner. Objectives, which currently still need to be edited. The GRG is not Mooks.

While his focus is diverted, my worm strikes from below while my huge drill strikes from the sky. My worm consumes the drill when they come together, which gives it even more strength.

(I know the worm died, but it will become understood soon, when the first vowel could be used)

I go with the tried, true method of hitting The Guy in Grey Robes with one STOP sign & one YIELD sign. Multiple times.

Only 5 posts, but it seems like it's the last that are going to go out. Sorry i couldn't update yesterday- I had some stuff to attend to, sadly, and I couldn't update in time. I'll try not to slip up on my habits, though.

Wishing all who celebrate a happy Thanksgiving! I'll be posting next on Saturday so that you can spend time with loved ones- friends, family, or otherwise.

I point out to Grey Robes Guy his HP once more. I point to the thing on top of it. I bring up S-rin. I mention "I'm not the only one to hurt you, sir."

I show GRG the guy whose picture consists of the letter T.

"Try recording who hurt you too, bud."

I proceed by mentioning the Itiner. Objectives, which currently still need to be edited. The GRG is not Mooks.

While his focus is diverted, my worm strikes from below while my huge drill strikes from the sky. My worm consumes the drill when they come together, which gives it even more strength.

(I know the worm died, but it will become understood soon, when the first vowel could be used)

The people who have damaged the Acolyte has been updated, yet the Itinierary has not!

However, the Acolyte has become resistant to GM Sloppiness damage and tells me (personally) to update the game accordingly! I do so before he can take damage, unfortunately.

I give You-Know-The-Guy cursed book's.

The Acolyte reads them, and eagerly learns how to use the curses within!

I punch him.

He blocks your punch.

I go with the tried, true method of hitting The Guy in Grey Robes with one STOP sign & one YIELD sign. Multiple times.

A stop sign and a yield sign? Impossible! The Acolyte takes 1 damage! Using the & was a good workaround.

I poison the eggs the young edgelord set to the side

Alright. Eggs poisoned. Maybe this will come in handy later down the line?

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ frees himself and springs from the coffin, sword at the ready!

The Acolyte traps everyone in a bubble that hardens when they attack him! Ninjatwist_ seems strangely unaffected.

New Challenge Mode! The goal of this challenge is to assist and/or Ninjatwist_ in his attempt to damage the Acolyte!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Provided GoldHero returns, you can travel over to the Desert Ruins! Don't think about crafting additional stuff, though.

Also, the Mine Turtle has jammed.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

As you travel along the Torquoise Road, you spot a Fae Rogue emerge from the side of the road. The small, shadow-clad figure looks around furtively.

They haven't noticed you, what do you do? You might be able to sneak past them, but overpowering them is a feasible option too.

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)

CURSES:
Charge Stasis (Players cannot charge charges naturally, only by hitting the Acolyte- however, charges may now be stored indefinitely on their slot)
Embargo (Items cannot be used or charged, and new items cannot be created)
Supply Line Stasis (New entities cannot be created)

Itinerary Objectives:
Deal as much damage to the Acolyte as you can! The Acolyte will not be easy to beat, and sometimes has specific challenges!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Solar Cooker [PA] HP: 8/8. Houses 6 recently-poisoned eggs!

Acolyte Damage:
Sky High: 2
ender 2: 1
Tarhalindur: 1

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 56/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: Don't attack directly- help Ninjatwist_ attack!

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway.
Next To: The Clearing The Turquoise Pathway II.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals,Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)

Items of Interest:
Bladereed Plants (Sharp, tall blades of grass, crafting ingredient)

Fae Rogue [N] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 5. | Speed Value: 4. Powder Bomb.

====[JOE's Sidequest: The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders, the Desert Ruins.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more![/SPOILER]

I turn my bubble into bouncy rubber and land behind Ninjatwist_. I anchor my bubble to the ground so that he can bounce off of it to increase his speed.

I mutter an incantation, and suddenly Ninjatwist is holding my shortsaber instead of the Evader lightsaber for his next attack.
Nicol Bolas:24/25

Last edited:
I shout encouragement at Ninjatwist, and taunt the Acolyte by calling upon the other random entities to boo him.
Nicol Bolas:24/25

I realize what we have to do and i then give Ninjatwist The Mighty Sword Excalibur i also give him an Nokia Phone for extra protection.

I try to come up nonchalantly and try to talk with the Rogue. If it suddenly attacks, I will use my Staff of Time to reverse the time and to undo the damage, then attack.

I unleash my worm again (figure I should expain, this worm is the keeper of the Deadly Ruby and the Other Ruby, which has been destroyed, leaving me with its power. Unless both rubies are destroyed, it stays alive. And no, its eye is not the REAL ruby.)

anyways, I temporarily surrender command of the worm to Ninjatwist_.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom