Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I transmute Ninjatwist's gun into a sniper rifle. Nehehehehe.
Nicol Bolas:24/25

Ninjatwist_ tries to fire off a few quick bursts, but he can only fire one shot before needing to work the bolt of the rifle.

I give Ninjatwist_ a Railgun.

Ninjatwist_ tries to fire the railgun, but the Acolyte sends an EMP through it, frying the circuits it needs to fire!

I am angered by the use of magic(In-Character) and am now studying the magical fields around me to figure out how to nullify them.

it seems like you can't penetrate the magic shield right now... the Acolyte's maintaining it too much! If Ninjatwist_ could attack him,

By the power vested in me (by the Other Ruby) I trap the Acolyte in one of his own bubbles.

As you urge to act upon the Acolyte, your own bubble closes in on you! This interrupts your action- it seems like you can't do anything to the Acolyte directly while you're in here.

I subtly increase the effectiveness of ninjatwist's attack by turning all bulllets into EXPLOSIVE bullets.

The Acolyte activates a shield which only blocks explosives, but not bullets! The explosive rounds fly off harmlessly where normal rounds would penetrate the shield.

I continue my cast of Friendly Tounges, and say: "I mean no harm to here and I will respect you and your tribe. I am a battlemage from a group of adventurers who took on the mission to defeat the Acolyte - who threatens both the survival of you and I. I came here for a pilgrimage to magic and want to learn how you do magic in nature's way."

The Fae Rogue lowers their dagger a bit and explains their need to collect the Bladereed Plants. They explain that they haven't heard of an Acolyte- they must be too deep in the woods to know his influence.

The Rogue also explains that they'll let you be as long as you don't harm them, any other Fae, or try to stop him from harvesting the Bladereed.

I open up a small portal in my bubble and start digging.

"hmm..." "no...." "oh! is this - nah, just a boot..." "Eugh, what's that doing in here?" "Is this a font changer!?"

Font experimented with! I might use this later...

I give Ninjatwist_ an Magic Keyboard.

Ninjatwist_ doesn't know what the magic keyboard does! He presses a random arrangement of keys, which doesn't add any total gain to his progress.

I join in and type

<SicclePlayz> Heyo, whatsa going on here what are you doing?

Welcome to the game! Your PC has been added!

Currently, the players are attacking the Acolyte- but take heed of certain challenges that might impede you. Take a look at the Itinerary to get a good look at how things are doing and to make the most effective post you can.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ runs up on the sand worm, surprising the Acolyte! While the Acolyte tries to attack the worm, Ninjatwist_ surfs on it, adding the beast's momentum to his leapingsword strike!
SUCCESS! The Acolyte takes 1 damage, and Sky High has been rewarded! Ninjatwist_ switches to his handgun and takes aim.

The Acolyte quickly springs back to his feet, awaiting Ninjatwist_'s next move.

Keep the challenge in mind! You can only attack through Ninjatwist_, who will reward you with credit after he hits a successful blow!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Provided GoldHero returns, you can travel over to the Desert Ruins! Don't think about crafting additional stuff, though.

Also, the Mine Turtle has jammed.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

The Fae Rogue is speaking to you- diplomacy takes place in your post above.

What do you try to do?

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

CURSES:
Charge Stasis (Players cannot charge charges naturally, only by hitting the Acolyte- however, charges may now be stored indefinitely on their slot)
Embargo (Items cannot be used or charged, and new items cannot be created)
Supply Line Stasis (New entities cannot be created)

Itinerary Objectives:
Deal as much damage to the Acolyte as you can! The Acolyte will not be easy to beat, and sometimes has specific challenges!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Solar Cooker [PA] HP: 8/8. Houses 6 recently-poisoned eggs!

Acolyte Damage:
Sky High: 3
ender 2: 1
Tarhalindur: 1

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 55/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: Don't attack directly- help Ninjatwist_ attack!

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway.
Next To: The Clearing The Turquoise Pathway II.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals,Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)

Items of Interest:
Bladereed Plants (Sharp, tall blades of grass, crafting ingredient)

Fae Rogue [N] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 5. | Speed Value: 4. Powder Bomb.
Disposition: Defensive.

====[JOE's Sidequest: The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders, the Desert Ruins.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more![/SPOILER]

I attempt to distract the Acolyte by pointing behind him and going "Look behind you!". He, not being fooled by this, will not turn around and thus will be stabbed/shot/murdered by ninjatwist.

(Im pretty sure im at the battlefield, right?) <SicclePlayz> Wait we doing PVP cool, but, these mods are cool.

I slide under the acolyte, roll to the right and do a kinda uppercut attack

(You haven't updated the attack. or... have you? That would mean another damage for me!)

I continue digging.

"No... "ooh, I should save this for later..." "Oh, so THAT'S where all my dead memes went..." "What the heck? Things just got really meta - is that really what the font changer did? I should really fix that."

"Hey, I'm back!"
ATTACK?​
Ask my base how the Gloople Nest progress is going, apologize to the GM for appearing impatient, then provide Ninjatwist with a fake mustache which disguises his identity. (No, seriously!)

I point out to sock that we have to help Ninjatwist_ NOT attack the Acolyte right now because of some bubble stuff.
I then give Ninjatwist_ an Sword made out of Adamantium

<Xor> If you haven't noticed, we're all trapped in bubbles. If we try to attack...

(I prepare a bolt of magic)

<Xor> The bubble closes up. We can only help Ninjatwist_, who isn't stuck in a bubble.

I take a break from digging to summon the Hype Train to help Ninjatwist_. Recently, it seems to have been going quite fast.

Guess what day it is.

ATTACK?​
I inhale a large breath of air.
"SUPER...SMAAAASH BROTHERS!"
The sheer volume of this (10000 decibels, many times louder than a jet engine), combined with the release of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, deafens the Acolyte, completely shattering his concentration and preventing him from countering Ninjatwist's attack.

NULL​
"I know. But I figured that the circumstances would make this attack work. I actually have something in mind for next turn, haha."

No update tonight- had stuff to do and need to go to sleep early.

Sadly, I can't really do much right now- this weekend's crunch time for me. I also need to get up early for something tomorrow, so mo luck. I need to get art done too, which I can't do with my schedule.

If you can or want to, feel free to refine your posts or post new ones for tomorrow!

I continue my cast of Friendly Tongues: " Well, fair enough. I will abide by it if you and your tribe don't attack me." I offer my hands for a shake.

"By the way, what do Bladereed Plants do?" I say.

I tell Ninjatwist_ that the Magic Keyboard can summon anything you type on it and other keyboard related thing's.

Ninjatwist_ takes note! He might try to summon something this turn...

I attempt to distract the Acolyte by pointing behind him and going "Look behind you!". He, not being fooled by this, will not turn around and thus will be stabbed/shot/murdered by ninjatwist.

The Acolyte activates an aimbot that aims at the nearest threat, which whirls around to target Ninjatwist_ when he gets into range!

(Im pretty sure im at the battlefield, right?) <SicclePlayz> Wait we doing PVP cool, but, these mods are cool.

I slide under the acolyte, roll to the right and do a kinda uppercut attack

The bubble you're in activates, nullifying your attack! There's a challenge mode going on right now... it should change soon. Just be sure to read up on what it is before you run an attack.

(You haven't updated the attack. or... have you? That would mean another damage for me!)

I continue digging.

"No... "ooh, I should save this for later..." "Oh, so THAT'S where all my dead memes went..." "What the heck? Things just got really meta - is that really what the font changer did? I should really fix that."

(Which one? So far, the Acolyte's taken 5 damage, 3 of which you've caused.)

Hmm, yeah, seems right. I might re-use this for in-game dialogue, as per earlier examples in this game.

"Hey, I'm back!"
ATTACK?​
Ask my base how the Gloople Nest progress is going, apologize to the GM for appearing impatient, then provide Ninjatwist with a fake mustache which disguises his identity. (No, seriously!)

Oh, no worries! Your Gloople Nest should be going fine, I just have to locate it again.

Ninjatwist_ gets a fake mustache to improve his sneakiness for this round! If anyone else past this uses a sneaky attack, it'll benefit.

I point out to sock that we have to help Ninjatwist_ NOT attack the Acolyte right now because of some bubble stuff.
I then give Ninjatwist_ an Sword made out of Adamantium

Ninjatwist_ fumbles with the sword while trying to get his aim his gun, and ends up throwing the sword out of frustration! Sadly, adamantium isn't the best metal at traveling through the air, and it falls a few feet to the Acolyte's side.

<SicclePlayz> What do you mean? Also cool sword. And why not this is just a pvp server with some kool mods

This is part of a challenge! There's a certain gimmick going on to keep the action from going stale, so people have to work around this gimmick. Right now, the gimmick is that you have to attack by proxy via Ninjatwist_ (an NPC on the field with you), although that's bound to change soon.

<Xor> If you haven't noticed, we're all trapped in bubbles. If we try to attack...

(I prepare a bolt of magic)

<Xor> The bubble closes up. We can only help Ninjatwist_, who isn't stuck in a bubble.

I take a break from digging to summon the Hype Train to help Ninjatwist_. Recently, it seems to have been going quite fast.

Guess what day it is.

Ahh, excellent. Ninjatwist_ tries ride the Hype Train to victory, but the Acolyte quickly stops it with the Disappointment Barricade!

Of course, not that what the Hype Train celebrates is disappointing- allegedly.

ATTACK?​
I inhale a large breath of air.
"SUPER...SMAAAASH BROTHERS!"
The sheer volume of this (10000 decibels, many times louder than a jet engine), combined with the release of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, deafens the Acolyte, completely shattering his concentration and preventing him from countering Ninjatwist's attack.

The Acolyte somehow manages to keep his vitreous humor and eyeballs intact through the shockwave, and sees Ninjatwist_'s attack coming and blocks accordingly!

I continue my cast of Friendly Tongues: " Well, fair enough. I will abide by it if you and your tribe don't attack me." I offer my hands for a shake.

"By the way, what do Bladereed Plants do?" I say.

The Fae Rogue is initially puzzled by your gesture and keeps a hand on their dagger, but then understands- they put the weapon away and shake your hand, then go about their business.

As you mention the Bladereed Plants, the Rogue mentions that the blades of the grass-like plant can make wickedly sharp and surprisingly sturdy slashing weapons when treated correctly. They say there should be more than enough blades for their tribe, so you shouldn't feel guilty picking a few.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ the Guy with the Fake Mustache tries summoning a few creatures with the Magic Keyboard, but the Acolyte summons a few dark or evil versions of those same creatures to fight them!

The Acolyte awaits the next move from... the stranger wearing a fake mustache. He's not sure where Ninjatwist_ went...

Keep the challenge in mind! You can only attack through Ninjatwist_, who will reward you with credit after he hits a successful blow!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Provided GoldHero returns, you can travel over to the Desert Ruins! Don't think about crafting additional stuff, though.

Also, the Mine Turtle has jammed.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

The Fae Rogue is minding their own business, and isn't hostile to you. Do you want to pick a few Bladereeds before you part ways?

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

CURSES:
Charge Stasis (Players cannot charge charges naturally, only by hitting the Acolyte- however, charges may now be stored indefinitely on their slot)
Embargo (Items cannot be used or charged, and new items cannot be created)
Supply Line Stasis (New entities cannot be created)

Itinerary Objectives:
Deal as much damage to the Acolyte as you can! The Acolyte will not be easy to beat, and sometimes has specific challenges!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ Guy with Fake Moustache [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Solar Cooker [PA] HP: 8/8. Houses 6 recently-poisoned eggs!

Acolyte Damage:
Sky High: 3
ender 2: 1
Tarhalindur: 1

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 55/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: Don't attack directly- help Ninjatwist_ attack!

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway.
Next To: The Clearing The Turquoise Pathway II.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals,Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)

Items of Interest:
Bladereed Plants (Sharp, tall blades of grass, crafting ingredient)

Fae Rogue [N] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 5. | Speed Value: 4. Powder Bomb.
Position: Picking Bladereeds.

====[JOE's Sidequest: The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders, the Desert Ruins.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more![/SPOILER]

"Here you go!"
Stats awaiting approval by GM
HP: 100/100
Attack: Can't attack
Speed: 1
Traits:
Summoner: As its action, the Gloople Nest can summon one or more Glooples, choosing from any type in the Bestiary. The amount and frequency of Glooples spawned using this attack depends on the current spawn rate.
EXP: Any time any type of Gloople successfully makes an attack, the Nest gains one EXP.
Level: The nest starts at Level 1. Once the nest gets a certain amount of EXP, it levels up, gaining a few hit points back, slightly increasing spawn rate, and adding a new type of Gloople to the Bestiary. (As a general rule, they get more powerful as the levels increase.) The amount of EXP required to level up starts at 10 and increases by 5 every level up.
Ultimate Summon: If the Nest manages to reach Level 18, then it must immediately summon one of the type of Gloople which was just added. After using this trait, the Nest's HP is reduced to 0.

Gloople
HP:
4/4
Attack: Special
Speed: 3
Traits:
Ram: The Gloople's attack deals no damage, but briefly deals Paralyzed to the target. This condition wears off after the afflicted makes an attack.
Last Chance: While at full health, any attack that would kill the Gloople reduces it to 1 HP unless it received slashing damage this turn. If it is attacked by two things, only the first one is blocked by this trait.
ACTION​
I make a Ninjatwist duplicate and have it attack from the front, while the Guy with the Mustache attacks from behind!

I resume digging.

"Let's see - okay, nevermind, I guess, let's be blind..." "...Muhy moiugtyuh jusuhyggt wsenhjt hnjumnghb. whuduy!?" "...I cans't hger anbyhigbng..." "Huh? What is thi - I can speak again. I CAN SEE! I CAN HEAR! Well, time to dig some more..." "...Seriously? A rubber chicken? THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!"

I cunningly put a moustache on everything. Trees, players, the bubbles. everything has a moustache now

Back
Top Bottom