Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, I had a really creative attack written, but then my computer shut off the internet, and I had to restart. (I didn't think to copy it into an offline document until too late.) I'm going to post it later, but for now I SEVEN. BRICKS.

There is a note on the ground, buried underneath of the rubble, the note reads:

"Hi, I'm you from the future, and now that you've observed this note we can conclude that by logic you logically have to, no, will, no will have gone back in time to place this message.
You also know that since I am you, and I have no reason to lie that I must be telling the truth, furthermore if I am telling the truth and time is immutable then we can deduce that what I tell you has to pass, within reason of course."

"what in the world does that mean!?",

"-Just research the banana-peel conjecture for Pete's sake!".,

"But I'm kind of in a fight right now.",

"You'll have time when you're in the time machine! You blundering Idiot!",

"What time machine?",

"How do you think I wrote you/myself this note!? What an idiot...",

"Anyway, the acolyte has a bomb underneath of him",

"Could you cut to the chase and tell me where the time machine is please?",

"Behind you".

A TARDIS materializes behind me and I step out, "Here take this bomb and detonator that I just bought, time machine, and pen and go back in time to bury it where the Acolyte is standing now, the bomb I mean, not the time machine, pen etc.",

"also buy a new detonator to give to yourself.",

"Okay",

"Then write the note you just got and place it where you found it."

"Right-O",

"Finally come back here, run through this schpeel and press the detonator."

"On it! By the way, why is your font white instead of green?",

"Because then It's easier to differentiate between current and future versions of myself, basic 4-th wall stuff, don't worry I'll change it back next post.",

"Oh, and if you can go back in time and put this smaller bomb in bread bag #42 at wallmart, the acolyte ate that one this morning. The smaller bomb is also tied to the detonator so when you use the one in the ground, the Acolyte will explode internally AND externally."

We switch places and as the TARDIS de-materializes I give myself a thumbs up. The slightly older version of me takes a detonator out of his pocket, completely identical to the one he gave me and presses a button.
Then I just sit back and watch the lights as the acolyte explodes.

Summary: Went back in time and put a bomb in the ground beneath the acolyte, and stated that time can't be changed, afterward I activated the bomb and watched the pretty explosion.

Last edited:
Alright, let's try this again...

Prologue

I summon the Bright Skull, Dark Femur, and Deathstriker's Staff. I fuse the crystal with the Bright Skull and the base with the Dark Femur, and begin gathering energy. The two powers clash, producing even more energy. Xor appears and covers the arena with a lightning cloud that strikes the Acolyte, but also the edges of the arena, preventing escape. The cloud blocks the sun, increasing my power. The Power Worm appears, having secretly withdrawn. Xor takes the Power Ruby off of the Worm's eye, and absorbs its power. Xor restrains the Acolyte, and a massive drill falls from the sky, crushing both of them. The Ruby and Guardian Worm (No longer the power worm due to lost power ruby) simply lay off to the side.

Xor has fallen.

Chapter 1: The Melodica and the Star Shard Strike

I continue to gather power.

From the sky descends Star, in his Melodica Form. With his power siphoned, he cannot leave this form. But he can still attack. He summons an organ and a wall of violins. He rams the Acolyte with the organ to send him crashing into the wall of violins. Melodica Star then dives into the ground and comes back up - with a ton of land sharks. The Land Sharks continue attacking as the Air Sharks and Space Sharks and Interdimensional Sharks and the Bane-of-all-Orcas Shark descend from the sky with Melodica Star. Then, Melodica Star receives power from the Bane-of-all-Orcas Shark to return to his true form. He summons in a large crystal, which promptly shatters into stardust.

"ULTIMATE POWER STORM:

STAR SHARD STRIKE!"
The stardust descends upon the Acolyte in an orbital strike-esque impact. The explosion drives away all the non-interdimensional sharks, but they've already done their part at this point. I absorb the stardust left behind and gain more energy.

However, the power absorption turns out to be a big mistake.

[COLLECTING POWER AGAIN?]
[THAT'S NOT BEING OBEDIENT STAR]
[YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR DISOBEDIENCE]

A single large appendage shatters the fabric of reality.

Chapter 2: Uncle

Three more appendages shatter the fabric of reality, creating a hole where the face of a massive red spider is visible. Star begins flying away.

The red spider opens its mouth, revealing a black hole inside. The spider's appendages terraform the nearby area while Star is trapped in place to create a massive wall.

[DO NOT STRUGGLE]
[I'LL BE FAIR]
[COME TO UNCLE]

Star: You're not my uncle! Get away from me!

[YES I AM]
[I'M EVERYONE'S UNCLE]
[IT'S MY NAME, AFTER ALL]
[COME ON STAR]
[I'M THE BEST YOU'LL EVER HAVE]
[STOP STRUGGLING]

Uncle closes his mouth, and then starts attacking Star, who dodges under trees and through hills. The Acolyte is caught in the crossfire. Uncle fires a beam from his eyes. He misses Star and hits me. I just absorb the power.

Finally, Uncle pierces his long, spidery appendages through Star.

[I KNOW IT HURTS]
[BUT IT'S JUST LIKE GETTING INJECTED WITH MEDICINE]
[IT'S GOOD FOR YOU]

Uncle opens his mouth again and absorbs all of the power contained in Star. He transforms into an ordinary Melodica and crashes down in the arena.

Having gotten what he came for, Uncle vanishes.

Star has fallen.

Chapter 3: Alone

Still, more power.

Even more power, as slowly, the power of the Other Ruby leaves me.

I gather power as the Guardian Worm begins to move again.

At this point, a shield has surrounded me so that if anything tries to hurt me, they will cease to exist as they're multiplied by the speed of light squared.

Power continues to enter me as the Guardian Worm comes out of the ground and shatters the Power Ruby. Its eye shatters and its eyes shut down.

But then...

It flares to life.

Chapter 4: Triple Strike and The Apocalypse Beam

A familiar voice echoes from inside.

"It worked!"

It's Xor. He transferred his conscience into the Power Ruby to keep the Guardian Worm alive. He transfers all the power of the two rubies into me, giving me my last push of power.

The staff begins to let out both light and dark. Xor circles the Acolyte. The Land Sharks come back from the underground and leap into the air.

"SUPREME LAND SHARK INVASION: TRIPLE STRIKE!"

Xor fires a powerful beam. The land sharks start a feeding frenzy. The lightning cloud turns into fog, eclipsing the entire arena. The lightning strikes from inside the cloud. A Deer Crossing sign appears in my other hand.

The traffic sign gains power and then flies into the fog. As lightning strikes, the sign seems to warp through the fog. I slowly float into the sky as Xor spits out a SEVENTH brick of Osmium to crush the Acolyte, and then, suddenly...

I explode.

The power flowing through me blazes out of every pore, incinerating everything above ground. With the Power Ruby and Other Ruby's powers combined, the AAPCs are safe, and Xor retreats underground.

I fall to the ground, barely held together with what little power I still have. I manage to stand, and hobble over to the barely-damaged Melodica. I pick it up and stow it in my inventory.

Epilogue

The Epilogue hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:
Wait, what- why did I forget about that?
<ERR_CHARGES NOT FOUND - REINITIALIZING THE SYSTEM>
<ERR_CAN'T CHARGE - CHARGES PUT ON HOLD>

Ah great. It managed to BSoD on me while I was gone? That little brat called Acolyte... I prepare the superduperextradeluxe strike and... *trips* No waaaay! You can't be serious. Who put the banana there? *Bang* AHHHHHHHH! Nononono, It wasn't supposed to be a drop from the cliff- *smack* Ow~ *smack* Agh~ *smack* Oh wait, flowers? *smack* YEHAAAHAAAAAUGH! Okay, but atleast cliff ending soon- oh my God, not the landslide! *swwwwwwwwwwwwish* Thank god I put some sort of the tracks to imitate the smacks, screams and pain. The actual course was actually fun. The Acolyte falls to the snickering and laugh, when I hit him legs-first!

The Acolyte gets hit hard by this sucker punch and staggers to the floor!

Hold on, did I make a PC for you? Did you go by another username previously?

Another PC for you has been created until this is rectified!

Okay, I had a really creative attack written, but then my computer shut off the internet, and I had to restart. (I didn't think to copy it into an offline document until too late.) I'm going to post it later, but for now I SEVEN. BRICKS.

The Acolyte gets pummeled by your seventh osmium brick as he tries to get up from Halt's sucker punch!

There is a note on the ground, buried underneath of the rubble, the note reads:

"Hi, I'm you from the future, and now that you've observed this note we can conclude that by logic you logically have to, no, will, no will have gone back in time to place this message.
You also know that since I am you, and I have no reason to lie that I must be telling the truth, furthermore if I am telling the truth and time is immutable then we can deduce that what I tell you has to pass, within reason of course."

"what in the world does that mean!?",

"-Just research the banana-peel conjecture for Pete's sake!".,

"But I'm kind of in a fight right now.",

"You'll have time when you're in the time machine! You blundering Idiot!",

"What time machine?",

"How do you think I wrote you/myself this note!? What an idiot...",

"Anyway, the acolyte has a bomb underneath of him",

"Could you cut to the chase and tell me where the time machine is please?",

"Behind you".

(Music snipped- pretty good!)

A TARDIS materializes behind me and I step out, "Here take this bomb and detonator that I just bought, time machine, and pen and go back in time to bury it where the Acolyte is standing now, the bomb I mean, not the time machine, pen etc.",

"also buy a new detonator to give to yourself.",

"Okay",

"Then write the note you just got and place it where you found it."

"Right-O",

"Finally come back here, run through this schpeel and press the detonator."

"On it! By the way, why is your font white instead of green?",

"Because then It's easier to differentiate between current and future versions of myself, basic 4-th wall stuff, don't worry I'll change it back next post.",

"Oh, and if you can go back in time and put this smaller bomb in bread bag #42 at wallmart, the acolyte ate that one this morning. The smaller bomb is also tied to the detonator so when you use the one in the ground, the Acolyte will explode internally AND externally."

We switch places and as the TARDIS de-materializes I give myself a thumbs up. The slightly older version of me takes a detonator out of his pocket, completely identical to the one he gave me and presses a button.
Then I just sit back and watch the lights as the acolyte explodes.

Summary: Went back in time and put a bomb in the ground beneath the acolyte, and stated that time can't be changed, afterward I activated the bomb and watched the pretty explosion.

Fantastic! The Acolyte soars into air, and some bread retroactively enters his stomach, causing a second detonation to send the Acolyte downwards to the ground!

This is a pretty strong contestant for who will get the damage!

Alright, let's try this again...

Prologue

I summon the Bright Skull, Dark Femur, and Deathstriker's Staff. I fuse the crystal with the Bright Skull and the base with the Dark Femur, and begin gathering energy. The two powers clash, producing even more energy. Xor appears and covers the arena with a lightning cloud that strikes the Acolyte, but also the edges of the arena, preventing escape. The cloud blocks the sun, increasing my power. The Power Worm appears, having secretly withdrawn. Xor takes the Power Ruby off of the Worm's eye, and absorbs its power. Xor restrains the Acolyte, and a massive drill falls from the sky, crushing both of them. The Ruby and Guardian Worm (No longer the power worm due to lost power ruby) simply lay off to the side.

Xor has fallen.

Chapter 1: The Melodica and the Star Shard Strike

From the sky descends Star, in his Melodica Form. With his power siphoned, he cannot leave this form. But he can still attack. He summons an organ and a wall of violins. He rams the Acolyte with the organ to send him crashing into the wall of violins. Melodica Star then dives into the ground and comes back up - with a ton of land sharks. The Land Sharks continue attacking as the Air Sharks and Space Sharks and Interdimensional Sharks and the Bane-of-all-Orcas Shark descend from the sky with Melodica Star. Then, Melodica Star receives power from the Bane-of-all-Orcas Shark to return to his true form. He summons in a large crystal, which promptly shatters into stardust.

"ULTIMATE POWER STORM:

STAR SHARD STRIKE!"
The stardust descends upon the Acolyte in an orbital strike-esque impact. The explosion drives away all the non-interdimensional sharks, but they've already done their part at this point. I absorb the stardust left behind and gain more energy.

However, the power absorption turns out to be a big mistake.

[COLLECTING POWER AGAIN?]
[THAT'S NOT BEING OBEDIENT STAR]
[YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR DISOBEDIENCE]

A single large appendage shatters the fabric of reality.

Chapter 2: Uncle

Three more appendages shatter the fabric of reality, creating a hole where the face of a massive red spider is visible. Star begins flying away.

The red spider opens its mouth, revealing a black hole inside. The spider's appendages terraform the nearby area while Star is trapped in place to create a massive wall.

[DO NOT STRUGGLE]
[I'LL BE FAIR]
[COME TO UNCLE]

Star: You're not my uncle! Get away from me!

[YES I AM]
[I'M EVERYONE'S UNCLE]
[IT'S MY NAME, AFTER ALL]
[COME ON STAR]
[I'M THE BEST YOU'LL EVER HAVE]
[STOP STRUGGLING]

Uncle closes his mouth, and then starts attacking Star, who dodges under trees and through hills. The Acolyte is caught in the crossfire. Uncle fires a beam from his eyes. He misses Star and hits me. I just absorb the power.

Finally, Uncle pierces his long, spidery appendages through Star.

[I KNOW IT HURTS]
[BUT IT'S JUST LIKE GETTING INJECTED WITH MEDICINE]
[IT'S GOOD FOR YOU]

Uncle opens his mouth again and absorbs all of the power contained in Star. He transforms into an ordinary Melodica and crashes down in the arena.

Having gotten what he came for, Uncle vanishes.

Star has fallen.

Chapter 3: Alone

Still, more power.

Even more power, as slowly, the power of the Other Ruby leaves me.

I gather power as the Guardian Worm begins to move again.

At this point, a shield has surrounded me so that if anything tries to hurt me, they will cease to exist as they're multiplied by the speed of light squared.

Power continues to enter me as the Guardian Worm comes out of the ground and shatters the Power Ruby. Its eye shatters and its eyes shut down.

But then...

It flares to life.

Chapter 4: Triple Strike and The Apocalypse Beam

A familiar voice echoes from inside.

"It worked!"

It's Xor. He transferred his conscience into the Power Ruby to keep the Guardian Worm alive. He transfers all the power of the two rubies into me, giving me my last push of power.

The staff begins to let out both light and dark. Xor circles the Acolyte. The Land Sharks come back from the underground and leap into the air.

"SUPREME LAND SHARK INVASION: TRIPLE STRIKE!"

Xor fires a powerful beam. The land sharks start a feeding frenzy. The lightning cloud turns into fog, eclipsing the entire arena. The lightning strikes from inside the cloud. A Deer Crossing sign appears in my other hand.

The traffic sign gains power and then flies into the fog. As lightning strikes, the sign seems to warp through the fog. I slowly float into the sky as Xor spits out a SEVENTH brick of Osmium to crush the Acolyte, and then, suddenly...

I explode.

The power flowing through me blazes out of every pore, incinerating everything above ground. With the Power Ruby and Other Ruby's powers combined, the AAPCs are safe, and Xor retreats underground.

I fall to the ground, barely held together with what little power I still have. I manage to stand, and hobble over to the barely-damaged Melodica. I pick it up and stow it in my inventory.

Epilogue

The Epilogue hasn't happened yet.

...Woah.

This is really well done! It has a culmination of everything else you've used, including characters, and is overall outstanding as a conclusion! However, length has nothing to factor into the equation, but there's nothing I can really detract from this! You also add a Melodica to your inventory.

Sorry this got deleted earlier on in the week.

The Acolyte takes a pummeling from the land sharks, deer crossing signs, and power worm's assaults and stardust and collapses!

You deal 1 damage to the Acolyte!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ flings himself out of the casket, ready to fight!

The Acolyte is lying postrate on the ground from your collective beatings. Everyone put in a great submission, regardless of if they won or not. I hope there isn't any infighting over this...

CONGRATULATIONS! You have overpowered the Acolyte!

Now comes a story post... I'll try to get artwork done as soon as I can. Feel free to check up with me on the Discord! A link is provided in the OP.

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

The beetle has been dazed somewhat- do you get in a good first strike or try to run past it?

If you try to enter combat, I'll try to get you a healing option or something so that fights aren't super risky.

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

CURSES:
Charge Stasis (Players cannot charge charges naturally, only by hitting the Acolyte- however, charges may now be stored indefinitely on their slot)
Embargo (Items cannot be used or charged, and new items cannot be created)
Supply Line Stasis (New entities cannot be created)

Itinerary Objectives:
Complete! All challenges have been completed and the Acolyte has been thoroughly thrashed.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 100/100. Glooples: 0. Spawn Rate: 1 Gloople per round. Stasis (Cannot act or be attacked, out of combat- for now)
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.

Solar Cooker [PA] HP: 8/8. Houses 6 recently-poisoned eggs and 6 fresh eggs!

Acolyte Damage:
Sky High: 7
ender 2: 1
Tarhalindur: 4

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: None! The Acolyte has been beaten for now.

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway III.
Next To: The Turquoise Pathway II, The Turquoise Circle.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals,Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants x3 (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 40/40. Jawlock: II. Dazed- perception blurred! Higher chance of fleeing successfully, and you have the first strike.
30% resistant to melee attacks.
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

====[Sockmonkey367's Sidequest: The Settlement]====
A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.

Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)
water_proof2112 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
IceGirl87 [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Stone Sword (+2 Attack damage).
GoatLord999 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
Diplomacy: Neutral. Everything's calm so far.
Speed Value: 3

Houses: [Fancy House], [House 1], [House 2], [House 3], [Player inside].

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).

Last edited:
I gotta be honest, right now I'm actually glad it was deleted, because the second time, it was much better.

~~~

Xor tunnels out of the ground.

"Did we do it?"

Haha, I have returned from the æther once more, and it has only made me......
More confused.
What’s going on, again?

Like, that intro made my disappearance a while back seem intentional butttttt

I sorta just forgot this existed for a bit after my life started......existing

But uh
Hm

Hello again, anyways, I guess?
Man, this is the second time I’ve done this—

Oh yeah, uh,
/null

Sorry, had to clear my exam first.
I directly use my Elemental staff to score hits on its eyes. I then scurry away to the next continue on the road quickly.

Good news: I'm back from hiatus. Again.
Bad news: I'm going on a trip. Which starts literally this afternoon. I should still have internet access but I might miss some turns.

Where have I been?

So, it's March 1st and the update still hasn't hit, and I'll be here to explain why.

I've ran into a vacation during the penultimate week of February, during which I didn't get any artwork done. I overall enjoyed myself, though, since I saw a close relative of mine who I seldom get to see. So yeah, no worries, Tarhalindur. No worries anyone, really. Life just happens.

Plus, school and other compications have gotten me down, and I haven't been able to work on art as much as I would like. I've probably slept for less than 24 hours over the course of the whole week at this point.

Is the game dying?

Maybe. Maybe people were busy or losing interest, but player counts have dropped. Again, I'm not sure about this, but I assume it was fatigue and I cut this down early. I hope the next gameplay segment is a change of pace- I want to make battle less for its own sake and introduce new crucial elements to drive gameplay forwards.

I hope this downwards trend doesn't continue, but if it does, I always have the option of making this a form of web media, similarly done to Build's execution of MITF- although no doubt more primitive. It's hard to believe how far he's gone, and despite my efforts I still keep ending up in his dust. I still take pride in my work, however.

It's hard to believe we're almost up on 3 and a half years, and even if this game were to die right now, I'd really be grateful for this chapter of my life, and for you all for being part of it and being with me for the ride.

Art post coming soon- by the second Monday of March, I hope. With my life I'm not sure if I can make promises.

I'm going to try and get some sleep right around now. I'm not sure if I deserve it, but I definitely need it.

Last edited:
Well, at the very least, you'll have me for at least a bit more time. I don't plan on leaving any time soon, and I'm still getting steady updates.

I couldn't keep up with my deadline. Schoolwork, procrastination, and reading have taken their toll, and I'm struggling to keep time for what little of a sleep schedule I have, Sorry, guys. My life just gets more and more chaotic with each day.

Thanks for everyone who's staying with me through this- should I get a show of posts if you're staying right now?

Good news- new art is complete!

It's been going on for far too long, and I've decided to stick with the three pictures I have.

Thank you guys for staying with me. I know it's been tough, and it might be hard to stay patient. I really don't know how much longer I can keep this up, but thank you guys for riding this out to what might be its end. I haven't even established something for what I'll do if the game is discontinued.

I will be posting a story update on the night of the vernal equinox, March 20th. A gameplay post will follow shortly afterwards. I hope to see you there!

Finally, a promise I can fulfill! I've prepared a draft beforehand, so I don't have to write this all out from scratch and I could get this out on time. I hope this was worth the time that went into it...

<STORY POST>

The Acolyte’s beating was… brutal. He was finally down below half-health! He gets up slowly, clearly agonized by the beatings from Sky High, ender 2, Talhalindur, and Ninjatwist_ during his brief period of freedom. However, before you can pile up on him, he shouts “ENOUGH!”, and claps his hands, creating some sort of shockwave which stuns you You freeze in your tracks, any assault halted. It seems being thrashed senseless gave him not much time to utter anything, let alone a protracted speech...

THE ACOLYTE: Oh, excellent.
THE ACOLYTE: Thank you for showing me that you’re actually a threat.
THE ACOLYTE: That’s… around 50 health I can’t get back, thanks to you…
THE ACOLYTE: Not even counting that horrible tentacled beast that gave me a good beating, but that doesn’t count.
THE ACOLYTE: I appreciate you destroying that monstrosity for me, by the way.

The Acolyte raises his arm to prepare a horrific spell...
...his palm cackles with purple lightning...
...a vaporous void of dark magic gathers...
...and...

...he continues to speak for another brief instant.

rh6KUl7.png

THE ACOLYTE: Now I have no compunctions with having such capable opponents as you hunted down and destroyed- or slaying you myself.
THE ACOLYTE: And now you’re REALLY going to know what my sorcery is capable of!

WrWV0Ck.png

The Acolyte swings his arm downwards, and a horrific talon of black energy coalesces behind him, screaming its way towards the sandy earth. The beam tears through the desert soil, propelling tons of stone deep into the earth and masses of sand into the air. The ground quakes as the magical, terrifying cleaver disrupts its very integrity, and some surfaces of the ravine crumble. The claw of evil energy leaves wisps of magenta, lightning-like energy in its aftermath- alongside a vast chasm it has carved into the desert, the sand which had once rested in its place piled on each ridge.

HMMsTMz.png

The Acolyte stands there in front of the rift he has created, the dark magic he used to manifest this scythe of destruction still lingering, enveloping his right arm.

THE ACOLYTE: ...That is what you are dealing with.
THE ACOLYTE: Using all this power feels… liberating.
THE ACOLYTE: I’m not sure if I was holding back before this.
THE ACOLYTE: But I haven’t felt a rush to actually have to use this much power out of necessity in ages.
THE ACOLYTE: And maybe I won’t feel this way again.
THE ACOLYTE: Because the more distance I put between us, the more likely it is that my Mooks are going to wear you down and finish you.
THE ACOLYTE: Better than having to do the task myself.
THE ACOLYTE: Do you know what’ll happen to you when you die in this place?
THE ACOLYTE: I’ll trust that my forces or the game will teach you soon enough.
THE ACOLYTE: With all that being said, I bid you well- not!

With his message finally attended to, the Acolyte runs towards the chasm, and . He sprints away from the scene, without any clear motivations beyond reaching his underlings- leaving you on the desolate opposite side of the freshly-formed canyon.

Amidst the disturbed desert wind, Ninjatwist_ pipes up, carrying an iron shovel, eager to help even moments after escaping from the Acolyte’s twisted straightjacket.

NINJATWIST_: We don't have much time to waste!
NINJATWIST_: We’ve gotta get across that chasm!
NINJATWIST_: I’ll help- I have a shovel in my inventory, but I really can’t do this on my own.
NINJATWIST: You guys have got to do a lot of the heavy lifting here- I know you guys can do it.

On the opposing side of the fissure, some errant Mooks have gathered. More will arrive soon. They will be beaten like the others who stood before you. Their master is your target. Their ledge is your goal. There's only one good way to get there.

</episode 3>
<episode 4>
<title=”Breachers”>

</STORY POST>

This could be the last story post of the game (but I hope not), so this is it for now! I'll be coming out with a gameplay-relevant post tomorrow night. This is going to use some old mechanics from DTG2, so if you happened to read it (don't worry, it's very distant from Acolyte's canon) this is going to be a bit of a way to relive that event.

Hope to see returning players tomorrow night!

Gameplay post incoming!

I know it's late for me, but I had to get this done. I'm probably going to be more than a bit busy this weekend, though.

See you guys Monday night if all goes to plan?

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ gathers up some sand with his shovel, and crafts it into Sandstone ready to build!

A few Pistol Mooks are on the other side of the chasm! They pose no threat to you as of now... it looks like they really are just carrying pistols. You should only target them if you really want to.

The Gloople Nest and Reclaimed Autocannon reactivate!

Your current objective is to build over to the other side of the chasm! You can do this with your basic action, but this can be boosted with creativity! Charges also work to speed up bridge progress!

As you keep going, more and more Mooks will be able to attack you. Defeat them as you will, but they cannot reverse Bridge progress, so no need to worry about that!
PVE has also been enabled, so watch out for Mook gunfire!

Oh yeah, time to distribute charge points!
Sky High gains +35 Charge Points to do with as they please! (Please note the charge cap is 25, so spend it on two charges)
Ender 2 gains +5 Charge Points to do with as they please!
Tarhalindur gains +20 Charge Points to do with as they please!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

The beetle has been dazed somewhat- do you get in a good first strike or try to run past it?

If you try to enter combat, I'll try to get you a healing option or something so that fights aren't super risky.

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Itinerary Objectives:
Get to the other side of the bridge! Building takes up an action and can be boosted with creativity. Charges also work to expand the bridge!
Defeat Mooks as you expand the bridge! They will take potshots at you if you try to build unchecked, so destroy them as you go!
Please note that the bridge is invulnerable and progress cannot be reversed.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol. Attack Range: 40% Bridge Progress.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 100/100. Glooples: 0. Spawn Rate: 1 Gloople per round.
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 0/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII].

Pistol Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x4). Attack Range: 70% Bridge progress.

Acolyte Progress [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28.

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway III.
Next To: The Turquoise Pathway II, The Turquoise Circle.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals,Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants x3 (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 40/40. Jawlock: II. Dazed- perception blurred! Higher chance of fleeing successfully, and you have the first strike.
30% resistant to melee attacks.
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

====[Sockmonkey367's Sidequest: The Settlement]====
A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.

Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)
water_proof2112 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
IceGirl87 [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Stone Sword (+2 Attack damage).
GoatLord999 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
Diplomacy: Neutral. Everything's calm so far.
Speed Value: 3

Houses: [Fancy House], [House 1], [House 2], [House 3], [Player inside].

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).

///ACTION///
Electromagnet activated.
Expected results: Attraction of large amounts of metal which will be used for bridge construction.
It is possible that the Pistol Mooks' guns will be attracted.
The Gloople Nest is running as usual.
Now on standby.

Xor extends himself across the chasm, providing adequate foundation for the bridge. (Remember that Xor is a giant worm now.)

Reserved Charges:
Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 12/20
Oeor, Spirit of the Green Flame: 7/20
I'm going to set these aside for now.

Double Time: 15/15 (+14)
HP: 30/30
Double Time: One person may activate Double Time per round, and that person may not do so again next round. The round that Double Time is activated, the activator doubles their charge speed.
Half Time: One person may activate Half Time per round. They cannot charge their charges this round, but they deal double damage due to having double the time to get their attacks in.

The Search For The Power Cloaking Artifact: 22/25 (+21)

+1 charge to Tarhalindur

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom