Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More posts please!

I've completed an update for quite some time now, has everyone gone somewhere?

This week's probably going to be hard on me, so I can't get in a post tonight, or maybe even tomorrow. I'll try getting one out at least by Friday night, however.

Please get your posts in before the end of the week.

Oh, sorry, I thought I posted one!

I withdraw the Kunai and mow down a line of Mooks. I also activate Double Time. Half Time is free to use.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 17/25 (+2)

+1 to sunnyau (hey everyone give me charge boosts)

Only two posts? Can we do better than this?

I expected more- should I? Are people on vacation right now? Is test season around the corner keeping people occupied?

I Mine the pit to destroy it

Your mining doesn't do much to change the pit's depth, but you add +2 to Bridge construction anyhow out of the materials you gather?

Oh, sorry, I thought I posted one!

I withdraw the Kunai and mow down a line of Mooks. I also activate Double Time. Half Time is free to use.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 17/25 (+2)

+1 to sunnyau (hey everyone give me charge boosts)

Don't worry- posts in general have been slowing down currently.

You deal 2 damage to three of the Rifle Mooks, putting them into Orange Health and further into lethal range!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Every entity doesn't make a move. Nothing happens. The two who posted get two posts back as usual for the end of a round, however.
Next post should be around next Wednesday night.

Ninjatwist_ and the Pistol Mooks share short glares waiting for the players to act.

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

This is from last turn, no turn progress has happened yet.

The Tiger Beetle continues grabbing you, dealing 6 damage! Jawlock increases to 2/2!

The Tiger Beetle takes the last of its Burning damage!

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 17/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.
Algot [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Itinerary Objectives:
Get to the other side of the bridge! Building takes up an action and can be boosted with creativity. Charges also work to expand the bridge!
Defeat Mooks as you expand the bridge! They will take potshots at you if you try to build unchecked, so destroy them as you go!
Please note that the bridge is invulnerable and progress cannot be reversed.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 44/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol. Attack Range: 40% Bridge Progress.

Double Time [AA] HP: 25/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: null! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 30/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 100/100. Glooples: 0. Spawn Rate: 2 Glooples per round.
Glooples [AA] HP: 0/4 (x2), 4/4 (x2). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 0/4, 4/4 (x2). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.
Biter: 4 HP, 2 Base Damage, 3 Speed Value.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 80/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII].
Provides Cover (10/14 HP) (40% block chance to friendlies on the bridge)

Pistol Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12 (x2). Attack Range: 70% Bridge progress.

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 4/12 (x3), 12/12. Attack Range: 40% Bridge progress.

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 3/12 (x2), 8/12 (x2) Disarmed (Cannot use weapons, 0/1), 12/12 (x4). Attack Range: 50% Bridge progress.

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x4). Attack Range: 60% Bridge progress.

Anti-Tank Cannon Emplacement [PA] HP: 24/24 (x2). Spotter.

Acolyte Progress [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28.

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.
SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway III.
Next To: The Turquoise Pathway II, The Turquoise Circle.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 16/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals, Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants (x3) (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 15/40. Jawlock: II. Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 0/2)
30% resistant to melee attacks.
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

====[Sockmonkey367's Sidequest: The Settlement]====
A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.

Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)
water_proof2112 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
IceGirl87 [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Stone Sword (+2 Attack damage).
GoatLord999 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
Diplomacy: Neutral. Everything's calm so far.
Speed Value: 3

Houses: [Fancy House], [House 1], [House 2], [House 3], [Player inside].

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).

TJB_Dragon joined the game

An avatar that has a face that [Description goes here, but look at my pfp. That is it, but with a green crown with purple and yellow gemstones on his brow.]. He wears green regal robes, with a black sword stitched onto either sleeve. He seems odd, almost as if the game itself doesn't know what to make of him. He pulls out a sword, and then tries to destroy as many rifle mooks with some quick slashes as he can.

Last edited:
Action
Dispatch a terraforming unit to move the opposite side of the ravine closer to us.
Then, question the purpose of the Nest's "Gloople" counter.​

I'm going to assume, since no entities moved, that Double Time is still active.

I play a song on the indestructible Melodica. I'm no good at the melodica, though, and everyone who hears me has their head explode.

Good thing I'm on the other side of the chasm with the Mooks!

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 19/25 (+2)

+1 to Tarhalindur. Give me a charge bonus.
[doublepost=1555994175,1555994121][/doublepost]

An avatar that has a face that [Description goes here, but look at my pfp. That is it, but with a green crown with purple and yellow gemstones on his brow.]. He wears green regal robes, with a black sword stitched onto either sleeve. He seems odd, almost as if the game itself doesn't know what to make of him. He pulls out a stick, and the stick extends outwards randomly. It goes in a random nether portal, and then out in the nether. It continues its trek through other dimensions. It goes through the galacticraft moon, the air of the Aether, the unstable ant dimension of orespawn, and a thousand others. Then, just as it seemed to lose all meaning, the stick comes back out into the normal dimension. The stick just hovers there, before it pokes the acolyte in the back.

Acolyte isn't here. Target a Mook instead.

also give me charge bonus

/NULL

A: The attack does dimensional travel, and B: Why does it show him as here then?

A. That's irrelevant.

B. His stuff is just always there. Target a Mook. I know what I'm doing. Besides that, your attack would probably fail anyways since the Acolyte can dodge most attacks.

(also put +1 to Sky High in your post)

/NULL

A. That's irrelevant.

B. His stuff is just always there. Target a Mook. I know what I'm doing. Besides that, your attack would probably fail anyways since the Acolyte can dodge most attacks.

(also put +1 to Sky High in your post)

/NULL
You presume I have never fought a godmodder, and that I did that planning to hit. The poke is a classic, but it is more intent on being humorous than being effective. Besides, I know nothing of what actually constitutes a threat, so I am waiting for a turn of combat to watch to know what is important. /null

<Nikra>: Perhaps consider using a scroll wheel. Very useful device. Try it sometime.
Action
Teleport the mooks to the bottom of the pit where they cannot bother us.
Charge boosting Sky High for +1.

You presume I have never fought a godmodder, and that I did that planning to hit. The poke is a classic, but it is more intent on being humorous than being effective. Besides, I know nothing of what actually constitutes a threat, so I am waiting for a turn of combat to watch to know what is important. /null

Uh... you're not listening are you? The Acolyte is NOT HERE. ONLY THE MOOKS. (also give me +1 charge)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I withdraw the Skull and mutter an incantation into it. The Skull glows, and I throw it at the Rifle Mooks. It explodes in a shower of magic.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 23/25 (+4) (+2 from Tarhalindur)

+1 to Tarhalindur.

New post tomorrow, hopefully!

I don't have enough time tonight, sadly, but I hope that I will have time tomorrow. I hope. I'll make time for it if I can.

Please make your second posts if you haven't already!

An avatar that has a face that [Description goes here, but look at my pfp. That is it, but with a green crown with purple and yellow gemstones on his brow.]. He wears green regal robes, with a black sword stitched onto either sleeve. He seems odd, almost as if the game itself doesn't know what to make of him. He pulls out a sword, and then tries to destroy as many rifle mooks with some quick slashes as he can.

Welcome to the game, Ender! Your PC has been added... now.

You deal 8 damage to the Rifle Mooks with your dynamic entry, killing two of them! One remains alive.

The pit gets filled by random stuff

Your filling of the pit contributes +2 to Bridge progress!

Action
Dispatch a terraforming unit to move the opposite side of the ravine closer to us.
Then, question the purpose of the Nest's "Gloople" counter.​

Hmm, interesting!

Currently, the Gloople counter... I'm not sure what it's supposed to do, since I have stuff marked down underneath it. Unless you want it to have some functionality, I'll discard it for now.

I'm going to assume, since no entities moved, that Double Time is still active.

I play a song on the indestructible Melodica. I'm no good at the melodica, though, and everyone who hears me has their head explode.

Good thing I'm on the other side of the chasm with the Mooks!

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 19/25 (+2)

+1 to Tarhalindur. Give me a charge bonus.

Excellent. You deal 4 damage each to the Pistol Mooks, who are lowered into easy Lethal range!

I'd be good to let Ender know the Acolyte isn't physically present, but I'm not sure I like the ensuing argument. Please stay nice.

A: The attack does dimensional travel, and B: Why does it show him as here then?

That's actually a progress meter, at least right now. Sorry about that... The Acolyte's going to be present sometime soon, don't worry though.

<Nikra>: Perhaps consider using a scroll wheel. Very useful device. Try it sometime.
Action
Teleport the mooks to the bottom of the pit where they cannot bother us.
Charge boosting Sky High for +1.

You teleport the two 3-HP Automatic Mooks to the bottom of the chasm, where they are promptly confused and too worried about getting out to shoot.

Uh... you're not listening are you? The Acolyte is NOT HERE. ONLY THE MOOKS. (also give me +1 charge)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I withdraw the Skull and mutter an incantation into it. The Skull glows, and I throw it at the Rifle Mooks. It explodes in a shower of magic.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 23/25 (+4) (+2 from Tarhalindur)

+1 to Tarhalindur.

Play nice! You don't need to shout. If there's a problem, be civil and bring it up with me if need be.

However, your attack is pretty impressive. You deal 10 damage in total to the Rifle Mooks, killing one and halving the health of the other!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ uses Falcon Slash to execute the remaining Pistol Mooks, dealing 6 lethal damage to both of them!

The lone Rifle Mook takes a hasty shot at Ninjatwist_ for 2 damage!
The Automatic Mooks deal 3 damage to FlamingFlapjacks and Tarhalindur, and 4 damage to the Repaired Autocannon turret!
The Elite Shotgun Mooks open fire on the Double Time machine, but the Guardian Crystal tanks the shots! 14 damage dealt!
The Anti-Tank Cannon emplacements fire at the Gloople Nest and at Sky High, dealing 8 damage to both!

The Auto-Railgun fires a careful shot at the Anti-Tank Cannon emplacements, dealing 8 damage to one of them!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

This is from last turn, no turn progress has happened yet.

The Tiger Beetle continues grabbing you, dealing 6 damage! Jawlock increases to 2/2!

The Tiger Beetle takes the last of its Burning damage!

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 11/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.
Algot [AA] HP: 24/24.
Ender_Smirk/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Itinerary Objectives:
Get to the other side of the bridge! Building takes up an action and can be boosted with creativity. Charges also work to expand the bridge!
Defeat Mooks as you expand the bridge! They will take potshots at you if you try to build unchecked, so destroy them as you go!
Please note that the bridge is invulnerable and progress cannot be reversed.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 42/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 32/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol. Attack Range: 40% Bridge Progress.

Double Time [AA] HP: 25/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: null! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 30/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 92/100. Spawn Rate: 2 Glooples per round.
Glooples [AA] HP: 0/4 (x2), 4/4 (x2). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 0/4, 4/4 (x2). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.
Biter: 4 HP, 2 Base Damage, 3 Speed Value.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 82/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII].
Provides Cover (10/14 HP) (40% block chance to friendlies on the bridge)

Pistol Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2). Attack Range: 70% Bridge progress.

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x3), 6/12. Attack Range: 40% Bridge progress.

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 8/12 (x2), 12/12 (x4). Attack Range: 50% Bridge progress.

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x4). Attack Range: 60% Bridge progress.

Anti-Tank Cannon Emplacement [PA] HP: 16/24, 24/24. Spotter.

Acolyte Progress [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28.

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway III.
Next To: The Turquoise Pathway II, The Turquoise Circle.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 16/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals, Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants (x3) (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 15/40. Jawlock: II. Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 0/2)
30% resistant to melee attacks.
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

====[Sockmonkey367's Sidequest: The Settlement]====
A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)
water_proof2112 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
IceGirl87 [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Stone Sword (+2 Attack damage).
GoatLord999 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
Diplomacy: Neutral. Everything's calm so far.
Speed Value: 3

Houses: [Fancy House], [House 1], [House 2], [House 3], [Player inside].

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).[/QUOTE]

Action
Point out that the Nest didn't act.
In addition, I copypaste the bridge and put the second bridge at the area which isn't covered.

I place my staff in the Cannon Emplacement's barrel, where it lets off a surge of energy, destroying its inner workings.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 24/25 (+1)

+1 to tarhalindur.

Jet looks over this whole bridge issue. He knows just what to do. He pulls out a wooden axe, and then hits a block on the edge of the bridge. He then throws the axe in an impressive arc. The axe then lands on a glass block that suddenly appeared a good way further down the way to wherever the bridge is going. Then, somehow, the whole area between the first block and the glass block, (Which happened to be on opposite edges of the bridge, as well as having the first block being the furthest placed thus far) is filled with obsidian blocks, bridging the gap further. As that happens, Jet watches warily for any mooks who want to hit him.

I grab the glass block with a looting enchantment to magically duplicate it, then put one back (I told you not to @ me) and throw it at a nearby Mook. Then I shoot him with the Staff. The glass acts as a prism, spreading rainbow-colored light everywhere. Also the light is deadly enough to kill Mooks. so yeah.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 25/25 (+1)

Conduit Sapphire GET!

The Search For The Artifact Which Gives Form: 0/25

+1 to Tarhalindur

(also give me charge bonuses like so: +1 to Sky High)
(It's free, doesn't cost a turn)
(also you have two posts to use per turn so yeah)

Last edited:
I grab the glass block and throw it at a nearby Mook. Then I shoot him with the Staff. The glass acts as a prism, spreading rainbow-colored light everywhere. Also the light is deadly enough to kill Mooks. so yeah.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 25/25 (+1)

Conduit Sapphire GET!

The Search For The Artifact Which Gives Form: 0/25

+1 to Tarhalindur

(also give me charge bonuses like so: +1 to Sky High)
(It's free, doesn't cost a turn)
(also you have two posts to use per turn so yeah)
OOC: Not how fill commands work. The glass block no longer exists, and was replaced by obsidian. Just a warning.
IC: In raw abject annoyance at the amount of entities before him, Jet decides to thin the herd a bit. He tosses an ender pearl over a mook's head, and then pulls out a metal axe. As he lands, he spins around, and the axe pulls a nice clean head shot. He then proceeds to test the durability of some of said mook's nearest friends' limbs. Suffice to say, the axe is not kindly to them.

I'll post tomorrow, sorry I can't get it done today.

My computer's been troubled lately and I have homework to do. I'll catch up with you guys on the other side.

Be sure to make a second post if you haven't already!

Back
Top Bottom