Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to give us more posting time, but there are only 3 posts so far!

I want us to get in as much posting as we can before the boss is set up. I'm going to set up a post tomorrow, though, that I'm certain of, posts or not.
It'd be wise to charge your charges, at least.

Oh yeah and I'll update SunnyAU's sidequest with the Mystic Lake.

Please post again soon, since I would like to get progress on the boss going!

28/30 Epic Enchantment
29/30 Iron Colossus
Jet continues his attack on the smash mooks, this time, he smacks a wooden axe into the ground, before tossing it high into the air, where it lands on another glass block, so that the line between them goes from one corner to another of a box encompassing the smash mooks. This becomes obvious when the area that that box would encompass is suddenly filled with lava. The effects on the smash mooks are the burns one would expect from a sudden lava dip.

I have Double Time this turn. (Everyone should give me charges.)

I summon the Skull and use it to siphon power from the Smash Mooks and give it to myself, then throw the skull at the Smash Mooks, which shatters and breaks through what little armor they have.

Assembling the Machine: 8/25 (+2)

Excellent. You deal 8 damage to a Smash Mook!

27/30 Epic Enchantment
28/30 Iron Colossus
+1 Sky
Jet rushes up the torso of a Smash Mook, holding a sword in each hand. Then, he leaps to their head, and latches on behind them just long enough to stab a sword in each ear of the Smash Mook, deep enough that it missing the brain would be frankly incredible.

I'm giving you a brutality bonus on that. 10 damage dealt to the Smash Mook!

I leap into the air and line up all the Smash Mooks and throw the Kunai through the row of them, then use my staff to reverse it, and send the kunai flying straight through them again. I then repeat the process until the Smash Mooks resemble Swiss cheese.

Assembling the Machine: 12/25 (+4)

You deal 2 damage to two of the Smash Mooks, and 3 damage to the other two!

28/30 Epic Enchantment
29/30 Iron Colossus
Jet continues his attack on the smash mooks, this time, he smacks a wooden axe into the ground, before tossing it high into the air, where it lands on another glass block, so that the line between them goes from one corner to another of a box encompassing the smash mooks. This becomes obvious when the area that that box would encompass is suddenly filled with lava. The effects on the smash mooks are the burns one would expect from a sudden lava dip.

You deal 2 damage to all four Smash Mooks! They're also all Burning for next turn!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

I'll be doing a half-update, so I'm going to leave this here and do the EOTE tomorrow night! You can posts while I'm updating, but the boss is going to spawn in, and most of the Mooks should get cleaned up. You might want to organize on this one instead of doing just scratch damage with multi-hit attacks!

Remember to vote on RebelRaider2004's Special if you think he should use it! Timing could be key.

Ninjatwist_ uses Miracle Strike on one of the Smash Mooks! He does not score a crit, but he does deal 6 damage to the Smash Mook, and heals the same amount.

RebelRaider2004 also deals 6 damage to another Smash Mook!
The Biters strike the Smash Mooks, dealing 8 damage to the two healthiest ones!
The Argynth Scouts finish off the Elite Shotgun Mooks and the lone Sword Mook, dealing 4 lethal damage to the three!

The Spear Mooks continue to attack the Argynth Scouts, dealing 2 damage to two of them!
The Automatic Mooks fire upon the Auto-Railgun, dealing 3 damage!
The Rifle Mooks fire at the Gloople Nest, dealing 16 damage to it!

The Argynth Spear Carriers move their targets to the Smash Mooks, and deal 24 damage in total!

The Smash Mooks attack Ninjatwist_, RebelRaider2004, and the Argynth Spear Carriers! Ninjatwist_ dodges the blow, but RebelRaider2004 isn't strong enough to withstand it, and he goes down! He will get revived next turn.
Two of the Argynth Spear Carriers also take 8 damage!

The Auto-Railgun fires a round into a Smash Mook, dealing 8 damage!

The Gloople Nest suddenly goes Sterile! It can't summon any more Glooples or Biters until it gets something else to summon.

All of the current Mooks retreat!
You follow them up, and you can see a hastily-constructed form of the Acolyte's castle on the horizon. They cross a bridge to get to the castle, and you intend to pursue...
Four structures rise from the desert sands. Each casts a beam in front of the bridge, blocking your access to the castle.
Each one has some runes flowing through it... those look like trouble.
In addition, a large retinue of Mooks has come to greet you.

Major Persecles also finally emerges from the desert! His retinue of 4 additional Spear Carriers joins the fray.

MAJOR PERSECLES: Ah, yes, the players!
MAJOR PERSECLES: This obstacle cannot stand! We are just within reach of the Acolyte!
MAJOR PERSECLES: I have a plan- I'll hold off the numerous Mooks, you deal with the towers that hinder our progress!
MAJOR PERSECLES: If you have any other plans, I'd be happy to listen to your ideas!
MAJOR PERSECLES: FORWARD, SOLDIERS!

The Argynths and the Mooks charge at each other, eager to fight the other faction.

Boss battle start!
Check the itinerary for necessary info! It's right above the entity list!
Most importantly, you NEED to come up with a plan to take down the towers. Attacking them disorganizedly or all at once will not work! Communicate with your team to think of an effective strategy!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

You proceed down one path of the Turquoise Circle to the Mystic Lake.

The lake is about medium-sized- something pretty large could thrive here, but nothing that large. There are some Bladereeds and a dock nearby, and there's a barrel of items on that dock. Some odd fish are also leaping out of the water. What do you investigate?

Also, a tree is near the lake- from what you can spot, it appears to have a bird's nest inside it.

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 15/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.
Algot [AA] HP: 24/24.
Ender_Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 20/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)
Conduit Sapphire (Unknown yet, stats in-making)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Itinerary Objectives:
Figure out a strategy to defeat the boss! You cannot win by smacking the entire structure all at once. You need to think of a plan!
Persecles may give hints if you ask him.
Create entities to attack the Mook army! More Mooks will come, so it'd be best to requisition Persecles for more forces, or summon some yourself!
Command existing entities! Persecles, Ninjatwist_, and their allies will listen to your advice on what to attack. If you need to incorporate or concentrate their damage somewhere, feel free to do so!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 0/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 30% damage reduction. Respawns: 1.
Special: Raider Riot:
Spawn two friendly Raiders with 20 HP and 6 Base Damage. Votes: II.

Major Persecles [AA] HP: 75/75. Limesteel Armor (40% damage taken reduction). Call To Arms: III. Fury Lunge: III. Lead Tide: IIII.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 2

Weapons/Equipment:
Major's Trident (Spear, Base Damage: +2)
Beasthunter Shotgun (Shotgun, Base Damage: User)
Limesteel Armor (Reduce 40% of damage taken)

Abilities:
Call To Arms: Summon up to two additional Argynth Spear Carriers to the fight, and retire at least one injured unit. Requires a player action to use. Maximum of 10 Spear Carriers on the field at a time.
Fury Lunge: Deal 12 damage to an entity, and make them suffer Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for two rounds.
Lead Tide: Fire the Beasthunter Shotgun three times.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Argynth Scouts [AA] HP: 18/30, 20/30, 24/30. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Scout Armor: 10% damage taken reduction.

Argynth Spear Carriers [AA] HP: 16/30 (x2), 26/30, 29/30, 30/30 (x4). Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 2. Reinforced Armor: 20% damage taken reduction.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 14/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Double Time [AA] HP: 14/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: Ender_Smirk! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 5/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 72/100. Spawn Rate: 4 Glooples per round. Sterile (Cannot summon new entities, wears off if given a new summon)
Glooples [AA] HP: 0/4 (x4). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 4/4 (x8). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.
Biter: 4 HP, 2 Base Damage, 3 Speed Value.

Shield Control Towers [PA-BOSS]: Rebuild Protocol, Force Armor, Spontaneous Summoner, Autodefense Systems.
Shield Control Tower A HP: 60/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Hammer Mooks.
Shield Control Tower B HP: 60/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Automatic Mooks.
Shield Control Tower C HP: 60/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Axe Mooks.
Shield Control Tower D HP: 60/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Rifle Mooks.

Passives:
Rebuild Protocol: Three turns after being defeated, will rebuild itself with full HP. Strategize around this- you won't win the fight by smacking each tower willy-nilly.
Force Armor: Only one tower can be attacked at a time- attacks which damage the entire tower system at once will deal no damage.
Spontaneous Summoner: Summons one Mook every turn, and summons three Mooks at once when activating Rebuild Protocol.
Autodefense Systems: Only attack when HP is below 60%, but if at Red Health (20%), attacks will inflict Daze (30% miss chance) for the round.

Hammer Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12. (x4).

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12. (x4)

Axe Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12. (x4).

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12. (x4).

Sword Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x6).
Mook Leader [PA] HP: 18/18.

Pistol Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x6).
Mook Lieutenant [PA] HP: 16/16.

Mook Mortar Emplacement [PA] HP: 24/24. Spotter.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 10/12 (x2).

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 5/12 (x2), 7/12 (x2).

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2).

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 4/12 (x2), 12/12 (x3).

Sword Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 Terrified (Misses attacks, 60% chance to flee at the end of the round, 0/1).

Smash Mooks [PA] HP: 10/48, 24/48, 29/48 (x2). Giant Blows. Burning (1 damage taken per turn, 0/1)

Acolyte Progress [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28.

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.
SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

Current Zone: The Mystic Lake.
Next To: The Turquoise Circle, The Mystic Lake Dock.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals, Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants (x5) (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)
Royal Soil (Dirt with unknown magical properties, Crafting Ingredient)
Beetle Plate (x5) (Pieces of Giant Tiger Beetle shell, Crafting Ingredient)
Tiger Beetle Jaw (x2) (Mandibles of a Giant Tiger Beetle, Crafting Ingredient)

Items of Interest:
Barrel (HP: 10/10) Contents: Unknown.
Bladereeds (x3): Unplucked.
Nesting Tree: Uninvestigated.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

====[Sockmonkey367's Sidequest: The Settlement]====
A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.

Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)
water_proof2112 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
IceGirl87 [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Stone Sword (+2 Attack damage).
GoatLord999 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
Diplomacy: Neutral. Everything's calm so far.
Speed Value: 3

Houses: [Fancy House], [House 1], [House 2], [House 3], [Player inside].

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
29/30 Epic Enchantment
30/30 Iron Colossus
Jet yells to Sky, anyone else who is still playing and cares, and the entity horde "Okay, here is my gameplan. Everyone focus fire on two of the towers this turn. We focus fire on the other two next turn. That should be enough to tear them apart before they can overrun us with entities, or regenerate. Speaking of entities..."
He then walks over to his iron and redstone contraption. The colossus now stands quite tall, and splendid, taking up enough space to house a castle within it. There are only two points of interest. One is that it appears inactive, and two is that it has a pilot seat.
Jet quickly climbs up to its chest, and gets to work. There is an indentation there with exposed redstone, some crystals, and a piston array. He pulls out the finishing pieces, and gets to work. First, he layers into the indentation many beacons, all somehow shrank down as he places them so that is there, although one slot is missing. Jet quickly places an ender chest full of quite the supply of eyes of ender, and ender pearls, behind the wall of beacons, before finishing the beacon wall. He then finishes by placing a wall of diamond and emerald over the beacon wall, with a small amount of room between. As he climbs towards the cockpit, all the beacons suddenly, somehow, turn sideways, now pointing their beams into the crystal wall shielding them from the outside world, and the ender chest behind them begins to slowly open...

Last edited:
(Since you didn't give anyone a charge bonus, I'm just going to take one...) (+2 to me) (let me know if you don't approve)

Xor returns from maintaining bridge structure, raring to go.

"Bad idea. We need to start by weakening all the towers. Avoid going over 20 damage total. They attack at 36 HP. Focus on getting them as far down as possible, then switch to focus fire afterwards."

I leap onto the tower and overload the D Tower.

Xor tunnels through the ground and slams into the C Tower.

Assembling the Machine: 16/25 (+4)

30/30 Epic Enchantment
As the ender chest begins to open, the enchanting table and its library suddenly explode outwards with magical power. The energy begins to take the form of a long pipeline of energy, one that funnels itself straight into the iron of the colossus. It begins to layer enchantments onto the iron, swiftly giving it the basics of protection, fire protection, explosion protection, and feather falling, all at maximum level, making the entire thing harder to harm. Then, it is given thorns, and suddenly, the iron makes spikes all along the arms, legs, and torso, which Jet narrowly avoids by swinging himself into the redstone door into the cockpit, which then slams shut behind him. Then, the colossus gets sharpness, which focuses itself into making the spikes more deadly. This is followed by an enchantment of Punch, which should be obvious as to what it does, increasing the momentum of the arms and legs. Power follows just in case Punch doesn't count for the damage boost. Several custom enchants fall upon the mech as well, alongside enchantments such as Frost Walker on the legs, stopping it from getting sunk underwater as a counter to it. This is followed by the last two, first being Unbreaking, followed by Mending. For those who do not know, mending uses exps, usually attained by killing mobs, to repair armor or tools. This robot now has it, along with maximum grades of many other enchantments.
The Mech then begins to glow with all the enchantments, and Jet begins punching in coordinates to attack whichever of the two towers are being targeted by less damage beforehand, if it is allowed to and not dragged into an interdimensional parking garage for some reason.

I throw a Grenade then Throw an RPG Missile at said Grenade and through Sheer lack of Logic It propels the Grenade to the A Tower which obviously Causes an Explosion.

(I hope you guys don't mind giving me charge bonuses.) (+2 to me!)

I use The Skull and siphon power from Tower B.

Xor slams into Tower A.

Assembling the Machine: 22/25 (+6)

I'm going to wait one more night for posts to accumulate. Feel free to post a second time if you haven't already!

Oh yeah, I'm also going to look at how much damage the Smash Mooks took and adjust the bosses' HP accordingly. Probably increase.

After some analysis, the towers' HP is staying where it is. Mook summons are being increased by 1 every turn so it's important to take them out, however.

Last edited:
Oh holy smokes it's unexpectedly late. I'll mark down my reaction to everyone's posts and work the update in tomorrow. I should have remembered to do this!

29/30 Epic Enchantment
30/30 Iron Colossus
Jet yells to Sky, anyone else who is still playing and cares, and the entity horde "Okay, here is my gameplan. Everyone focus fire on two of the towers this turn. We focus fire on the other two next turn. That should be enough to tear them apart before they can overrun us with entities, or regenerate. Speaking of entities..."
He then walks over to his iron and redstone contraption. The colossus now stands quite tall, and splendid, taking up enough space to house a castle within it. There are only two points of interest. One is that it appears inactive, and two is that it has a pilot seat.
Jet quickly climbs up to its chest, and gets to work. There is an indentation there with exposed redstone, some crystals, and a piston array. He pulls out the finishing pieces, and gets to work. First, he layers into the indentation many beacons, all somehow shrank down as he places them so that is there, although one slot is missing. Jet quickly places an ender chest full of quite the supply of eyes of ender, and ender pearls, behind the wall of beacons, before finishing the beacon wall. He then finishes by placing a wall of diamond and emerald over the beacon wall, with a small amount of room between. As he climbs towards the cockpit, all the beacons suddenly, somehow, turn sideways, now pointing their beams into the crystal wall shielding them from the outside world, and the ender chest behind them begins to slowly open...

Iron Colossus in-summoning! Are there any quirks or modifications you'd like to make or is this just going to be a regular entitiy?

Ooh, interesting...

(Since you didn't give anyone a charge bonus, I'm just going to take one...) (+2 to me) (let me know if you don't approve)

Xor returns from maintaining bridge structure, raring to go.

"Bad idea. We need to start by weakening all the towers. Avoid going over 20 damage total. They attack at 36 HP. Focus on getting them as far down as possible, then switch to focus fire afterwards."

I leap onto the tower and overload the D Tower.

Xor tunnels through the ground and slams into the C Tower.

Assembling the Machine: 16/25 (+4)

Hmm, interesting strategies. I'm inclined towards one of the two, but the DPS you put out is likely to decide which will be more effective. Those Mooks aren't going to sit around and waste turns.

I'm probably just going to make the C-Tower take damage, since I'm not sure if Overloading is supposed to be an attack or not, and if it is, it'd make your action moot. 6 damage dealt to Tower C!

30/30 Epic Enchantment
As the ender chest begins to open, the enchanting table and its library suddenly explode outwards with magical power. The energy begins to take the form of a long pipeline of energy, one that funnels itself straight into the iron of the colossus. It begins to layer enchantments onto the iron, swiftly giving it the basics of protection, fire protection, explosion protection, and feather falling, all at maximum level, making the entire thing harder to harm. Then, it is given thorns, and suddenly, the iron makes spikes all along the arms, legs, and torso, which Jet narrowly avoids by swinging himself into the redstone door into the cockpit, which then slams shut behind him. Then, the colossus gets sharpness, which focuses itself into making the spikes more deadly. This is followed by an enchantment of Punch, which should be obvious as to what it does, increasing the momentum of the arms and legs. Power follows just in case Punch doesn't count for the damage boost. Several custom enchants fall upon the mech as well, alongside enchantments such as Frost Walker on the legs, stopping it from getting sunk underwater as a counter to it. This is followed by the last two, first being Unbreaking, followed by Mending. For those who do not know, mending uses exps, usually attained by killing mobs, to repair armor or tools. This robot now has it, along with maximum grades of many other enchantments.
The Mech then begins to glow with all the enchantments, and Jet begins punching in coordinates to attack whichever of the two towers are being targeted by less damage beforehand, if it is allowed to and not dragged into an interdimensional parking garage for some reason.

Woah, nice. Enchanted Iron Colossus has been summoned!

Unless you specify otherwise, this is just going to be a giant beatstick, and a massive one at that. It has no quirks or interesting stuff that could make it unique, though, unless you want to work those in and let me rework its stats. Which would be pretty good about now, since its base stats are pretty damn huge!

...This might end up breaking the boss, but there's not really a way I can nerf it, so I might buff the boss to compensate. Might.

I throw a Grenade then Throw an RPG Missile at said Grenade and through Sheer lack of Logic It propels the Grenade to the A Tower which obviously Causes an Explosion.

Tower A takes 8 damage from your series of explosions!

(I hope you guys don't mind giving me charge bonuses.) (+2 to me!)

I use The Skull and siphon power from Tower B.

Xor slams into Tower A.

Assembling the Machine: 22/25 (+6)

Do you... want me to summon Xor as an entity? You can, it'll just cost you some charge time if you want to make them effective in combat.

Otherwise, writing your attacks like this (attacking two towers at once) will make your attacks moot due to Force Armor. And this one is.

After some communication on your part, you deal 6 damage to Tower B!

Remember to vote on RebelRaider2004's Special if you think he should use it! Timing could be key.

Ninjatwist_ leads the charge against the Mook party, dealing 6 damage to a Sword Mook!

The Biters also attack the Sword Mooks, dealing 16 damage in total to two of the Mooks!
The Argynth Scouts engage the Pistol Mooks, dealing 12 damage in total with their crossbows!

The Spear Mooks attack the Biters! 2 Biters dispatched.
The Automatic Mooks fire single shots at the Auto-Railgun, leaving it on a single hit point!
The Axe Mooks charge the Spear Carriers, dealing 8 damage to them!
The Rifle Mooks fire upon the Gloople Nest, dealing 8 damage to it!
The Mook Leader charges Ninjatwist_, dealing 3 damage to him!
The Sword Mooks also attack Ninjatwist_, and he fails to dodge all but one blow! One is even a crit! 18 damage dealt!
The Mook Lieutenant orders the Pistol Mooks to Fire at Will and takes his own shot at Major Persecles, dealing 2 damage!
The Pistol Mooks follow suit against the Spear Carriers, but in their fervor, their shots are unbelievably sloppy. Only 3 damage dealt in total.
The Mortar Emplacement fires upon the Spear Carriers, dealing 10 damage to one of them and 8 damage to another! Damn, that armor really does save lives.

The Argynth Spear Carriers recover from the mortar shelling and charge into battle against the Sword Mooks and the Axe Mooks, killing 2 members of both groups with 24 damage each!
Major Persecles himself guns for the Mook Leader, spearing him through with his trident for 8 damage!

MAJOR PERSECLES: Ninjatwist_, I will not burden you with fighting these foes alone.
NINJATWIST_: Great! Thanks for the help. These guys deal way too much damage for comfort. Can I heal up or do you need my help?
MAJOR PERSECLES: My troops should cover your meditation. Heal yourself as you please.

The Auto-Railgun fires at the Mortar Emplacement, dealing 8 damage!
The Shield Towers stay dormant... for now. They each summon a Mook, however.

A towering Enchanted Iron Golem makes its way onto the field- and its stats are huge!
RebelRaider2004 revives himself!
The retreating Mooks move across the bridge and are removed from play.

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

The lake is about medium-sized- something pretty large could thrive here, but nothing that large. There are some Bladereeds and a dock nearby, and there's a barrel of items on that dock. Some odd fish are also leaping out of the water. What do you investigate?

Also, a tree is near the lake- from what you can spot, it appears to have a bird's nest inside it.

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Itinerary Objectives:
Figure out a strategy to defeat the boss! You cannot win by smacking the entire structure all at once. You need to think of a plan!
Create entities to attack the Mook army! More Mooks will come, so it'd be best to requisition Persecles for more forces, or summon some yourself!
Command existing entities! Persecles, Ninjatwist_, and their allies will listen to your advice on what to attack. If you need to incorporate or concentrate their damage somewhere, feel free to do so!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 29/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 30% damage reduction. Respawns: 1.

Major Persecles [AA] HP: 73/75. Limesteel Armor (40% damage taken reduction). Call To Arms: III. Fury Lunge: III. Lead Tide: IIII.

Weapons/Equipment:
Major's Trident (Spear, Base Damage: +2)
Beasthunter Shotgun (Shotgun, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Call To Arms: Summon up to two additional Argynth Spear Carriers to the fight, and retire at least one injured unit. Requires a player action to use. Maximum of 10 Spear Carriers on the field at a time.
Fury Lunge: Deal 12 damage to an entity, and make them suffer Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for two rounds.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Enchanted Iron Colossus [AA-BOSS] HP: 150/150. Base Damage: 15. Speed Value: 2.
Thorns (Deals 2 damage to melee attackers if they land a hit)

Argynth Scouts [AA] HP: 18/30, 20/30, 24/30. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Scout Armor: 10% damage taken reduction.

Argynth Spear Carriers [AA] HP: 6/30, 12/30, 14/30, 29/30, 30/30 (x4). Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 2. Reinforced Armor: 20% damage taken reduction.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 14/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Double Time [AA] HP: 14/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: Ender_Smirk! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 1/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 64/100. Spawn Rate: 4 Glooples per round. Sterile (Cannot summon new entities, wears off if given a new summon)
Glooples [AA] HP: None. Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 0/4 (x2), 4/4 (x6). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.

Shield Control Towers [PA-BOSS]: Rebuild Protocol, Force Armor, Spontaneous Summoner, Autodefense Systems.
Shield Control Tower A HP: 52/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Hammer Mooks.
Shield Control Tower B HP: 54/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Automatic Mooks.
Shield Control Tower C HP: 54/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Axe Mooks.
Shield Control Tower D HP: 60/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Rifle Mooks.

Passives:
Rebuild Protocol: Three turns after being defeated, will rebuild itself with full HP. Strategize around this- you won't win the fight by smacking each tower willy-nilly.
Force Armor: Only one tower can be attacked at a time- attacks which damage the entire tower system at once will deal no damage.
Spontaneous Summoner: Summons one Mook every turn, and summons three Mooks at once when activating Rebuild Protocol.
Autodefense Systems: Only attack when HP is below 60%, but if at Red Health (20%), attacks will inflict Daze (30% miss chance) for the round.

Hammer Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12. (x5).

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12. (x5)

Axe Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 12/12 (x3).

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12. (x5).

Sword Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 4/12 (x2), 6/12, 8/12. Melee Training II.
Axe Mook Leader [PA] HP: 10/18.

Pistol Mooks [PA] HP: 4/12, 8/12, 12/12 (x4).
Rifle Mook Lieutenant [PA] HP: 16/16. Orders: Fire At Will.
Possible Orders: Fire At Will, Stick to Cover, Advance Early.

Mook Mortar Emplacement [PA] HP: 16/24. Spotter.

A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, Crafting Ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)

Items of Interest:

A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Ah, alright. Can you cancel Xor's attack then? I'd rather deal some damage than none.

/null

Alright, sure, I'll factor you damage in... now.

I'm working on the update tonight. Hope this goes by simply.

That wasn't simple, but Update Complete!

Post away! Next update is on Thursday or possibly Friday.

Last edited:
I ride atop Xor and we synchronize to slam into Tower D. (He'll just be part of my attacks for now.)

Assembling the Machine: 24/25 (+2)
Charge bonuuuuuuses.

Jet input some simple commands to start off. He tells the Colossus to move forwards, target the Shield Control Tower C, and crash its arm into it, trying to dig out a portion of the tower with the blow. As it moves forwards to begin this attack, its energy core warms up, and the large gemstone encrusted beacons all begin to give off a glow, as the colossus finally begins to fight.
+1 to Sky (because he clearly asked so nicely and always boosts me)(Mild sarcasm, along with an implied suggestion to ask with a few more pleases.)

Last edited:
(+1 to me, thanks endersmirk!)

I run off somewhere.

Xor, in my absence, attacks Tower D again.

Assembling the Machine: 25/25 (+2)

The Conduit Sapphire and the Cloak of Ultima are arranged in a machine skeleton. The Melodica is placed below the sapphire.

Star: 4/25 (+4)

(+1 from tzao, hopefully?)

Last edited:
Thanks for the charge bonus!

Oh, and do try to give charge bonuses if available. I don't think it's right for me to just keep stealing 'em.

(/null)

I'll be posting Friday night. Be sure to get in your other posts if you haven't already!

It seems like you two are the only two playing... I'm not sure how much longer this game will survive. Wonder what happened to the other players?

Jet rushes around inside the arm of the mech as it swings around to punch a tower, recalibrating the pistons so that they will do the absolute maximum force in the punching power. On the outside, the Mech is seen with one arm winding up, and that arm begins to pick up speed for the hit which occurs in the entity round.
+1 to Sky

I ride atop Xor and we synchronize to slam into Tower D. (He'll just be part of my attacks for now.)

Assembling the Machine: 24/25 (+2)
Charge bonuuuuuuses.

Alright, sure. You deal 8 damage to Tower D!

Jet input some simple commands to start off. He tells the Colossus to move forwards, target the Shield Control Tower C, and crash its arm into it, trying to dig out a portion of the tower with the blow. As it moves forwards to begin this attack, its energy core warms up, and the large gemstone encrusted beacons all begin to give off a glow, as the colossus finally begins to fight.
+1 to Sky (because he clearly asked so nicely and always boosts me)(Mild sarcasm, along with an implied suggestion to ask with a few more pleases.)

The Colossus will do as you say.

(+1 to me, thanks endersmirk!)

I run off somewhere.

Xor, in my absence, attacks Tower D again.

Assembling the Machine: 25/25 (+2)

The Conduit Sapphire and the Cloak of Ultima are arranged in a machine skeleton. The Melodica is placed below the sapphire.

Star: 4/25 (+4)

(+1 from tzao, hopefully?)

Xor deals 4 damage to Tower D with his basic attack!

Is this part of a multi-charge? An AA boss has already been summoned for the turn.
Also, if this was part of a multi charge, you would have to hold the charges for it to be legal, or at least otherwise note that the other components are there.

I Summon an Completely Useless Chicken!! Its so Useless that it Immedietly Dies.

Alright, you summon a Completely Useless Chicken... and deal 4 damage to it! This is undoubtedly lethal.

Jet rushes around inside the arm of the mech as it swings around to punch a tower, recalibrating the pistons so that they will do the absolute maximum force in the punching power. On the outside, the Mech is seen with one arm winding up, and that arm begins to pick up speed for the hit which occurs in the entity round.
+1 to Sky

Excellent... the Mech will do as you command.

You told me about how you need to pilot the Enchanted Iron Colossus to do anything, but do you really feel like sacrificing both your actions for it? Especially since the attack only works when the Colossus moves, you lose a second attack and you lose any possible bonuses outside of the Golem's insane base damage.
Also, do you have any specifics on how Unibeam will work yet?

Ninjatwist_ meditates, forcing the Mooks attacking him to back off while he heals 20 HP!... I think I should nerf that, maybe.

The Biters continue to attack the Sword Mooks, dealing 12 damage to two of them and killing them both!
RebelRaider2004 also slices into a Sword Mook, dealing 6 lethal damage!
The Argynth Scouts continue to fire upon the Pistol Mooks, dealing 8 lethal damage to one!

The Hammer Mooks continue to fight the Biters, killing two and dealing 2 damage to another!
One Automatic Mook fires at the Auto-Railgun, dealing 1 damage! Regardless, this is enough to destroy it unspectacularly.
The rest of the Automatic Mooks aim to the Enchanted Iron Colossus, dealing 8 damage to it!
The Axe Mooks continue to attack the Spear Carriers, dealing 10 damage!
The Rifle Mooks shoot at the Gloople Nest, dealing another 6 damage! Somehow, two of them miss.
The Mook Leader disengages from Ninjatwist_ and turns to the Enchanted Iron Colossus, dealing 3 damage to it! He takes 2 damage from Thorns.
The lone Sword Mook follows suit, dealing 3 damage with no crit! He also takes 2 damage from Thorns.
The Mook Lieutenant orders the Pistol Mooks to Stick to Cover! He also deals 3 damage to Major Persecles with his rifle!
The Pistol Mooks also attack the Spear Carriers, dealing 7 damage to them!
The Mortar Emplacement shells the Enchanted Iron Colossus, dealing 12 damage!

The Enchanted Iron Colossus swings its mighty arm at Shield Tower C, dealing 15 damage to it!
The Argynth Spear Carriers knock aside the remaining Sword Mook, dealing 6 lethal damage!
Three of them attack the Pistol Mooks, dealing 6 damage to three of them and killing one!
One Spear Carrier attacks each of the Control Towers, dealing 6 damage to each of them! Control Tower C enters its active phase.
Major Persecles rushes towards the surviving Mook Leader...

MAJOR PERSECLES: He is mine alone.

Major Persecles impales the Mook Leader on his trident, lifts him into the air, and finally uses the trident to slam his body into the ground, breaking something in his upper body. Persecles then punts the freshly dead Mook Leader off of his trident and spins it stylishly.
8 very lethal damage dealt!

The Shield Towers get a buff to their direct damage output.
Shield Tower C fires a defensive laser at the Enchanted Iron Colossus, dealing 8 damage!
The Shield Towers each summon a Mook, however.

Two Biters appear to replace the Gloople Nest's losses.

Player Characters:

ender 2

Emerald_Mann

EEU

Mythic

plague126

bognog04

MrMirrorMan

Tarhalindur

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Itinerary Objectives:

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 49/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:

Plot Armor:

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 30% damage reduction. Respawns: 1.

Major Persecles [AA] HP: 70/75. Limesteel Armor (40% damage taken reduction). Call To Arms: III. Fury Lunge: III. Lead Tide: IIII.
Base Damage: 5

Weapons/Equipment:
Major's Trident (Spear, Base Damage: +3)
Beasthunter Shotgun (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1)

Abilities:

Enchanted Iron Colossus [AA-BOSS] HP: 116/150. Base Damage: 15. Speed Value: 2.
Thorns (Deals 2 damage to melee attackers if they land a hit)

Argynth Spear Carriers [AA] HP: 6/30, 11/30, 14/30, 21/30, 22/30, 30/30 (x3). Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 2. Reinforced Armor: 20% damage taken reduction.

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 0/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 56/100. Spawn Rate: 4 Glooples per round.
Glooples [AA] HP: None. Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 0/4 (x2), 2/4, 4/4 (x3), 4/4 (x2). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.

Shield Control Tower A HP: 46/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Hammer Mooks.
Shield Control Tower B HP: 48/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Automatic Mooks.
Shield Control Tower C HP: 33/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Axe Mooks.
Shield Control Tower D HP: 42/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Rifle Mooks.
Base Damage: 8

Passives:

Hammer Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12. (x5).

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12. (x5)

Axe Mooks [PA] HP:12/12 (x3).

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12. (x5).

Sword Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12. Melee Training II.
Axe Mook Leader [PA] HP: 0/18.

Pistol Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 6/12 (x2), 12/12 (x2).
Rifle Mook Lieutenant [PA] HP: 16/16. Orders: Fire At Will.
Possible Orders: Fire At Will, Stick to Cover, Advance Early.

Mook Mortar Emplacement [PA] HP: 16/24. Spotter.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶

Items of Interest:

Back
Top Bottom