Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The girl and the boy convert the minecraft server into a car, and crash into the Acolyte with it. When he was in front of this car, the Acolyte becomes tired. But once he's behind it, he's exhausted.

This will probably crash the actual server as well.

I Attack the Acolyte with a Super sharp sword from nowhere to cut into him.

But what is “cut”??

Well, to “cut” is a matter of Division of an object using an inclined plane to physically separate the Object.

But what about “slice” and “mince”?? Well, using the Acolyte and my choice of Inclined Plane, the Perfected Ideal Form of a Sword with Major linkages to the Idea of a perfect Inclined Plane, I shall demonstrate.First, “slice”.Slicing is the Action of cutting an object into thin, broad pieces, as demonstrated as the Acolyte is now cut into thin pieces of Acolyte with my Large Incline Plane of Perfection.

“Mince” on the other hand is more fine.it refers to cutting up an object into very small pieces.As shown onto the Acolyte.However, How small should the pieces be ?? Well that depends on how finely minced you want the Object to be.In my case, I would like the Acolyte to be finely minced and thus with my Oversized Kitchen Knife Bearing a monoquark blade, the Acolyte is finely minced.

That leads to my final topic, what is a Perfected Incline Plane and what does it look like.Well it usually looks like any other Knife/Sword/blade.It just so happens that the edge has weird properties, occasionally, it’s a subatomic blade, other times it’s a 2D Plane.Either way, this particular PIP is great for the purposes of Cutting an Acolyte.

Thus,I perform the Divine Action of [[CUT]] one last time as a reference to KSBD and finish cutting the Acolyte for my Attack.

Wow, that's a pretty cool blade, but how do you get it to one quark thick?

Regardless, 1 damage dealt to the Acolyte!

With the power of the Twin Rubies, I grab and suplex the Acolyte, then throw him into the wall.

"Game over."

I twiddle my staff, and gravity suddenly seems to weigh much harder. I run up to the Acolyte, only barely slowed down by gravity. I flip over him, and then gravity pulls even harder, crushing the Acolyte into the ground. I reach terminal velocity in seconds, crushing him under my weight. Then, gravity seems to vanish altogether and I jump away before blasting the Acolyte with a pillar of red energy.

The Acolyte spot-dodges to slide past your suplex, then gives himself a shield while lying on the ground, which takes the brunt of your assaults!

Pianos fall onto the Acolyte followed by Anvils and then Elephants.

After the Elephants fall, they quickly pick up the Pianos and using the Anvils forge a Piano-Piano from the Pianos that access the Element of Pianos, a highly dangerous element due to to its power over rhythm.I proceed to play the piano-piano in a Black MIDI, causing the Acolyte’s ears to bleed, his heart to stop, his crops to wither and his skin break out into acne. I then throw the piano-piano up high, only for the Acolyte to fall into it.

The Acolyte reverses gravity for a short while in the castle, preparing himself for more stuff falling on him!

The Acolyte actually has a passion for Black MIDI, and has been accustomed to how it sounds! He takes no damage from the noise.

The girl and the boy convert the minecraft server into a car, and crash into the Acolyte with it. When he was in front of this car, the Acolyte becomes tired. But once he's behind it, he's exhausted.

This will probably crash the actual server as well.

The Acolyte isn't sure how you got his server into the form of a car to crash into him! This takes him completely off guard as he takes the brunt of the crash!

1 damage dealt to the Acolyte- the server freezes for a bit before catching up to speed!

You also earn the achievement of getting the Acolyte down to ORANGE HEALTH (40%)!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ reacts a bit to the server freezing around him before it comes back online. A flood of confused messages follows!

The Acolyte is clearly affected by the damage he's taken... His ego and sense of comfidence breaks down as he's on two-fifths of his health.

The Night Crystal's countdown is at 30 seconds.

THE ACOLYTE: Half a minute left... come on... I can't keep this up for much longer

Requirements for the Acolyte to nullify an attack have been greatly lowered! At least one attack for the last few turns is guaranteed to do damage!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

A Live Flying Fish is close by, what do you do with it? Do you kill it or send it back into the water?

The tree with the birds' nest in it, and the dock with the barrel full of stuff is still untouched.

A tree crashes down behind you, making you jump. When you turn around, you find the pathway back to the Turqoise Circle has been blocked by the tree's trunk. Looks like this is a one-way trip.

There's also an odd violet tint to some part of the sky... maybe it means something?

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 90.

====[The Battlefield]====
A secluded circular area of the Acolyte's fortress, surrounded by several pillars. The Night Crystal is in the center of the room, as is the Acolyte himself.
Some cracks remain in the floor tiles from Xor's entry.
A pillar or two lie collapsed on the floor, seemingly having holes torn straight through them.

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 15/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.
Algot [AA] HP: 24/24.
Ender Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 20/24.
DCCCV [AA] HP: 24/24.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 24/24.
Gutza1/CommanderSilentread [AA] HP: 24/24.
Paradoxdragonpaci [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)
Conduit Sapphire (Unknown yet, stats in-making)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Ender Smirk/Jet
Central Shield Unit §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII] (Applies Invulnerable (Immune to all damage) for one turn and Empowered (+50% damage dealt) for two turns to one entity when used)

Itinerary Objectives:
Destroy the Acolyte! This is just you and him. Get in damage while you can!

Entities:

[AA-ALL]:
Curse: Charge Sterility (Unable to charge charges or assist others with charges, entities cannot charge attacks)

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 40/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

Star (Star Form) [AA-BOSS] HP: 20/30. Falling Star, Change Form. Shark Pool: [OOOOOOO] Stardust Strike: III. Off the field!
Summon Land/Air Shark: III, III.
Summon Cosmic Shark: IIIII.
Summon Interdimensional Shark: IIIIIIIII.

Base Damage: 10
Speed Value: 5

Abilities:
Stardust Strike: Deal 2 damage 5 times, with a 10% chance to inflict Blind (60% miss chance) for one turn. Guarantees Blind if hitting an entity 3 times or more.
Summon Land/Air Shark: Summon one Land Shark or Air Shark to the field. Land Sharks have 10 Max HP, 3 Base Damage, and 3 Speed Value, while Air Sharks have 5 Max HP, 3 Base Damage, and 5 Speed Value.
Summon Cosmic Shark: Summon one Cosmic Shark to the field. Cosmic Sharks have 10 Max HP, 4 Base Damage, and 4 Speed Value.
Summon Interdimensional Shark: Summon one Interdimensional Shark to the field. Interdimensional Sharks have 15 Max HP, 5 Base Damage, and 5 Speed Value.

Passives:
Falling Star: Killing an enemy with 5 HP or less instantly charges Stardust Strike.
Shark Pool: Seven Sharks may be on the field at one time. Limits for each sharks are 3 for Land and Air Sharks (separate), 2 for Cosmic Sharks, and 1 for Interdimensional Sharks.
Change Form: Enters Melodica Form and restores to full health instead of dying when at 0 HP. This health pool reduces by 6 for every time changed into Melodica Form.

Abilities:
Change Form (3/3): Revert to Star Form and regain full HP.

Passives:
60% base chance to dodge an incoming attack.
Firm: In Melodica Form, Star takes only 1 damage from any source, but does not gain charge for Abilities for the turn when damage is taken.
Star also cannot use his Abilities while in Melodica Form.

Fake Ultimate Mook [PA-boss] HP: 0/36. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Holding Automatic. Truant: Skips one round between attacks! Jammed (50% chance for weapon to misfire and hurt the user)

Spear Mook [PA] HP: 0/12.
Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 0/12.

NIGHT CRYSTAL PORTAL [PA] COUNTDOWN: 000030 SECONDS

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 40/100. Kills: 28.

Acolyte Damages:
DCCCV: 4
FlamingFlapjacks: 1
Gutza1: 2
Paradoxdraconpaci: 1

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and ethereal energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.
SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

Current Zone: The Mystic Lake Entrance.
Next To: The Turquoise Circle, The Mystic Lake Dock, The Mystic Lake Shore.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals, Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants (x5) (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)
Royal Soil (Dirt with unknown magical properties, Crafting Ingredient)
Beetle Plate (x5) (Pieces of Giant Tiger Beetle shell, Crafting Ingredient)
Tiger Beetle Jaw (x2) (Mandibles of a Giant Tiger Beetle, Crafting Ingredient)
Live Flying Fish (A good-looking and strange specimen of a certain fish species, can be killed or thrown back into the water)

Items of Interest:
Barrel (HP: 10/10) Contents: Unknown.
Bladereeds (x3): Unplucked.
Nesting Tree: Uninvestigated.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

(Sockmonkey367's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 90.)

Last edited:
The sword is now a Gun, how, you may ask.My answer is, of course: “Nanobots, Son ”.The Gun shoots a single Bullet, however this bullets spreads the WORD of DAKKA and creates the Dimension of Just Enough Dakka Around it.The Bullet shoots bullets that hit air bullets that fire off force bullets in accordance to Newton’s Third Bullet, and all the Bullet Shells are accreted into the original Bullet, by the time the Bullet reached the Acolyte, it has absorbed 3000x times it’s Bullet in Bullet Bullet.It thus strikes the Acolyte with the Power of a Galaxy in which bullets perform a deadly dance of Life and Death, all to achieve the Unreachable Ideal,More then enough Dakka.

I rush at the Acolyte again, but my legs give out from under me.

In fact, everyone's legs seem to go out from under them - the room has suddenly become entirely frictionless.

As I struggle to get up, the black void appears again; spreading from the ceiling to the walls.

Reality seems to warp, and everyone is launched violently off the ground as it too is consumed by the void.

And yet, it seems as though there is a visible separation between the room and the void, and all the objects in the room are floating in this zero-gravity field.

A familiar voice echoes from the walls...

"Fancy seeing you again. Though I wonder just how you escaped."

And yet, something is different about the voice. It sounds the same as last time, but now it seems to be more than one voice - more than a thousand, even. And, on top of that, it seems to be two voices stronger.

"No matter. It's time for you to die."

A pillar of darkness breaks through the silence. I can only barely dodge it. Another pillar follows, but this one I dodge with slightly more air between us. Then, a third pillar strikes from the wall. I grab and throw the Acolyte into it. (If it hits him, the void proceeds to release him at violent speeds.)

"Why don't you want to join me?"

With every pillar, the room I have to work with gets smaller and smaller, but the same applies to the Acolyte. Finally, a blast hits me in the arm, and I'm pulled in to the void, my red aura glowing brighter than ever before.

The void fades away, and the room is restored to a semi-natural state. Some things have fallen over, though.

Just before the void disappears entirely, a bright red hand reaches out of the void and grasps at the wall.

"Stop resisting. You'll be at peace when you're one with me."

Strange... the voice seems to be missing two people.

The hand pushes, and a head begins to appear. It's Sky! Wonder why he isn't using his other hand. He starts pulling through, and his other hand can be seen... holding on to another very familiar hand.

"What? How is this possible!? You're not supposed to win! You're supposed to be stardust by now!"

The void begins to expand again, and Sky struggles to find a handhold. He begins seeking back into the abyss.

"Yes..."

Then, the void seems to ripple. A familiar voice echoes from within the void...

"NOW!"

Thousands of hands begin to reach from the void, and grab the reaching hand of Sky, and begin pulling him out of the void.

"No... NO!"

Eventually, Sky manages to pull himself and Star the rest of the way out, and it then becomes apparent that Star is missing his left arm and right leg.

Then, two white stars that look like eyes open up in the darkness, and another hand reaches out, and the other hands part for it.

"I will NOT be losing YOU too! I AM THE UNIVERSE!"

A star shines brighter in the distance, accompanied by a distant, momentary scream. A pillar of flame suddenly bursts through the void, flooding the room with fire. Then, just as suddenly, it dims and vanishes. The void is visibly rippling as the arm attempts to escape.

"NO! NO! NO!"

The void ripples and falters, and a being steps out of the void. Its voice sounds familiar...

"That... was too close."

It's Xor! ...Albeit made of void and starstuff. This will change the name of the game significantly.

The sword is now a Gun, how, you may ask.My answer is, of course: “Nanobots, Son ”.The Gun shoots a single Bullet, however this bullets spreads the WORD of DAKKA and creates the Dimension of Just Enough Dakka Around it.The Bullet shoots bullets that hit air bullets that fire off force bullets in accordance to Newton’s Third Bullet, and all the Bullet Shells are accreted into the original Bullet, by the time the Bullet reached the Acolyte, it has absorbed 3000x times it’s Bullet in Bullet Bullet.It thus strikes the Acolyte with the Power of a Galaxy in which bullets perform a deadly dance of Life and Death, all to achieve the Unreachable Ideal,More then enough Dakka.

...Woah. That's a whole lot of dakka.

The sheer fact that "enough dakka" has been achieved deals 1 damage to the Acolyte!

I rush at the Acolyte again, but my legs give out from under me.

In fact, everyone's legs seem to go out from under them - the room has suddenly become entirely frictionless.

As I struggle to get up, the black void appears again; spreading from the ceiling to the walls.

Reality seems to warp, and everyone is launched violently off the ground as it too is consumed by the void.

And yet, it seems as though there is a visible separation between the room and the void, and all the objects in the room are floating in this zero-gravity field.

A familiar voice echoes from the walls...

"Fancy seeing you again. Though I wonder just how you escaped."

And yet, something is different about the voice. It sounds the same as last time, but now it seems to be more than one voice - more than a thousand, even. And, on top of that, it seems to be two voices stronger.

"No matter. It's time for you to die."

A pillar of darkness breaks through the silence. I can only barely dodge it. Another pillar follows, but this one I dodge with slightly more air between us. Then, a third pillar strikes from the wall. I grab and throw the Acolyte into it. (If it hits him, the void proceeds to release him at violent speeds.)

"Why don't you want to join me?"

With every pillar, the room I have to work with gets smaller and smaller, but the same applies to the Acolyte. Finally, a blast hits me in the arm, and I'm pulled in to the void, my red aura glowing brighter than ever before.

The void fades away, and the room is restored to a semi-natural state. Some things have fallen over, though.

...Ooh, nice roleplaying. The Acolyte gets tossed out of the void at such a speed from your RPing effort that he can't react! 1 damage dealt!

I cast MEGA FIST onto the Acolyte, then teleport behind him to kick him in the back, then make him watch Vsauce but out of context, then I then him to Thell.

Woah, nice. The Acolyte doesn't know how to thell, but the beating coupled with the mental damage from watching Vsauce out of context deals 1 damage to him!

Just before the void disappears entirely, a bright red hand reaches out of the void and grasps at the wall.

"Stop resisting. You'll be at peace when you're one with me."

Strange... the voice seems to be missing two people.

The hand pushes, and a head begins to appear. It's Sky! Wonder why he isn't using his other hand. He starts pulling through, and his other hand can be seen... holding on to another very familiar hand.

"What? How is this possible!? You're not supposed to win! You're supposed to be stardust by now!"

The void begins to expand again, and Sky struggles to find a handhold. He begins seeking back into the abyss.

"Yes..."

Then, the void seems to ripple. A familiar voice echoes from within the void...

"NOW!"

Thousands of hands begin to reach from the void, and grab the reaching hand of Sky, and begin pulling him out of the void.

"No... NO!"

Eventually, Sky manages to pull himself and Star the rest of the way out, and it then becomes apparent that Star is missing his left arm and right leg.

Then, two white stars that look like eyes open up in the darkness, and another hand reaches out, and the other hands part for it.

"I will NOT be losing YOU too! I AM THE UNIVERSE!"

A star shines brighter in the distance, accompanied by a distant, momentary scream. A pillar of flame suddenly bursts through the void, flooding the room with fire. Then, just as suddenly, it dims and vanishes. The void is visibly rippling as the arm attempts to escape.

"NO! NO! NO!"

The void ripples and falters, and a being steps out of the void. Its voice sounds familiar...

"That... was too close."

It's Xor! ...Albeit made of void and starstuff. This will change the name of the game significantly.

Ooh, very nice! I'm glad to welcome Xor back... Damn, I wish this could continue.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ runs up to the Acolyte and punches him before he can regain focus!

NINJATWIST_: Persecles can't touch you here here, so I'm attacking on his behalf, with every ounce of ferocity he'd unleash upon you!

Ninjatwist_ does a sword and gun combo straight out of a fighting game, starting with an uppercut and ending with a rain of lead to a downwards final saber cleave, all with the Acolyte as his focus! 1 damage dealt!

The Acolyte clambers back to his feet and approaches the Night Crystal very closely, almost touching the device as it begins to awaken to its purpose.

The Night Crystal's countdown is at 3 seconds!

THE ACOLYTE: Perfect...

2 seconds...

THE ACOLYTE: This is the end between us.

1 second...

THE ACOLYTE: Nighty-night.

0 seconds.

The Night Crystal's crystalline structures light up, creating a short-ranged portal which sucks the Acolyte away to another location! Ninjatwist_ tries firing a few rounds into the portal... but his magazine is anticlimactically empty. A defeated look washes over Ninjatwist_'s face as the portal the Acolyte vanished into fades away.

Ninjatwist_: ...What? Where'd he go?

Before Ninjatwist_ (or any of you) can fully sink in what's going on, and what the Acolyte's plan was, the Night Crystal flashes again with a blinding light, dazzling everyone in the party, including Ninjatwist_ and Xor! Before you know it, an even bigger portal emerges from the Night Crystal, too swiftly for you to get away! Some of you try fighting or running from the portal, but it eventually swallows and engulfs the entire party of players.

The portal energy seems to have some other strange effects... Persecles' last words to your party echo through your mind as the portal engulfs you.

PERSECLES: When I first met you on that beach, I wouldn't know how critical our alliance would be.
PERSECLES: I greatly appreciated the trust and cooperation we built over this last campaign against the Mook forces.
PERSECLES: Particularly, Sunnyau may not be here, but I hope they know that they have my personal thanks for saving the life of one of my men.
PERSECLES: Every one of them counts, as does every one of you.
PERSECLES: And every entity you summon to fight for you.
PERSECLES: And now that this is likely the final fight between you and the Acolyte...
PERSECLES: I never expected this to be over so quickly.
PERSECLES: It has been a great honor working with you and your party.
PERSECLES: Please ensure that the Acolyte knows that some blows are penance for the lives of my soldiers.
PERSECLES: I would greatly appreciate it.
PERSECLES: Now go, and finish off that hooded wretch for good.
PERSECLES: I am immensely proud of our teamwork, and of each of you.

The portal completely devours you and your party, filling up the entire blank room of the castle.

You see each other and Ninjatwist_, swimming in a vast cosmic whirlpool. It's not some sort of torturous experience- it's more like floating effortlessly, being pushed gently towards some distant space. Ninjatwist_ takes the moment to meditate quietly to himself, reflecting on his journey, and what brought him and your party together against the Acolyte. You can talk amongst each other- maybe you'll use this time wisely, to ease the journey up. You think of what could be going on in the world the Acolyte left behind, and you were pulled out of- maybe this is the decisive event which will win the fight- for one side or the other. Your destination is completely unknowable, and you don't know where you'll end up. Maybe it'll be another location, where the Acolyte and his forces can be destroyed at your hand. Hopefully it'll be an escape- or better yet, a way for everyone under the Acolyte's control to escape.

All you can do is wait to arrive. Somewhere.

This is (as of now) the last gameplay post, and this is the last iteration of the Battlefield. Sidequests will be locked as well, but if you want to continue any privately with me, feel free to contact me through Discord (I'll make sure a link is in the OP). I will conclude this game with a more text-based conclusion, so I ask for the last time, please stay tuned!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

A Live Flying Fish is close by, what do you do with it? Do you kill it or send it back into the water?

The tree with the birds' nest in it, and the dock with the barrel full of stuff is still untouched.

A tree crashes down behind you, making you jump. When you turn around, you find the pathway back to the Turqoise Circle has been blocked by the tree's trunk. Looks like this is a one-way trip.

A massive explosion has rocked the field from where the violet skies were... it seems like something massive just happened. If you want to continue this or something, feel free to get in touch with my Discord. Otherwise, this'll end here. This has been a pleasure.

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 90.

====[The Battlefield]====
An immense yet gentle whirlpool through space, created by the Night Crystal. It's entirely calm here, and it feels like an eternity of time could pass through here. Despite the circumstances, this portal is oddly serene and calming.

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 15/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.
Algot [AA] HP: 24/24.
Ender Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 20/24.
DCCCV [AA] HP: 24/24.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 24/24.
Gutza1/CommanderSilentread [AA] HP: 24/24.
Paradoxdragonpaci [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)
Conduit Sapphire (Unknown yet, stats in-making)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Ender Smirk/Jet
Central Shield Unit §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII] (Applies Invulnerable (Immune to all damage) for one turn and Empowered (+50% damage dealt) for two turns to one entity when used)

Itinerary Objectives:
Destroy the Acolyte! This is just you and him. Get in damage while you can!

Entities:

[ALL]: Off the field- warped away by the Night Crystal.

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 40/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

Star (Star Form) [AA-BOSS] HP: 20/30. Falling Star, Change Form. Shark Pool: [OOOOOOO] Stardust Strike: III. Off the field!
Summon Land/Air Shark: III, III.
Summon Cosmic Shark: IIIII.
Summon Interdimensional Shark: IIIIIIIII.

Abilities:
Stardust Strike: Deal 2 damage 5 times, with a 10% chance to inflict Blind (60% miss chance) for one turn. Guarantees Blind if hitting an entity 3 times or more.
Summon Land/Air Shark: Summon one Land Shark or Air Shark to the field. Land Sharks have 10 Max HP, 3 Base Damage, and 3 Speed Value, while Air Sharks have 5 Max HP, 3 Base Damage, and 5 Speed Value.
Summon Cosmic Shark: Summon one Cosmic Shark to the field. Cosmic Sharks have 10 Max HP, 4 Base Damage, and 4 Speed Value.
Summon Interdimensional Shark: Summon one Interdimensional Shark to the field. Interdimensional Sharks have 15 Max HP, 5 Base Damage, and 5 Speed Value.

Passives:
Falling Star: Killing an enemy with 5 HP or less instantly charges Stardust Strike.
Shark Pool: Seven Sharks may be on the field at one time. Limits for each sharks are 3 for Land and Air Sharks (separate), 2 for Cosmic Sharks, and 1 for Interdimensional Sharks.
Change Form: Enters Melodica Form and restores to full health instead of dying when at 0 HP. This health pool reduces by 6 for every time changed into Melodica Form.

Abilities:
Change Form (3/3): Revert to Star Form and regain full HP.

Passives:
60% base chance to dodge an incoming attack.
Firm: In Melodica Form, Star takes only 1 damage from any source, but does not gain charge for Abilities for the turn when damage is taken.
Star also cannot use his Abilities while in Melodica Form.

NIGHT CRYSTAL PORTAL [PA] COUNTDOWN: 000000 SECONDS

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 36/100. Kills: 28.

Acolyte Damages:
DCCCV: 4
FlamingFlapjacks: 1
Gutza1: 2
Paradoxdraconpaci: 3
Sky High: 1
Ninjatwist_: 1

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and ethereal energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.
SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

Current Zone: The Mystic Lake Entrance.
Next To: The Turquoise Circle, The Mystic Lake Dock, The Mystic Lake Shore.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals, Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants (x5) (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)
Royal Soil (Dirt with unknown magical properties, Crafting Ingredient)
Beetle Plate (x5) (Pieces of Giant Tiger Beetle shell, Crafting Ingredient)
Tiger Beetle Jaw (x2) (Mandibles of a Giant Tiger Beetle, Crafting Ingredient)
Live Flying Fish (A good-looking and strange specimen of a certain fish species, can be killed or thrown back into the water)

Items of Interest:
Barrel (HP: 10/10) Contents: Unknown.
Bladereeds (x3): Unplucked.
Nesting Tree: Uninvestigated.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

(Sockmonkey367's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 90.)

Last edited:
Alright, this is my last critical post here. I’m not letting everyone go without a little fanfare. I hope the last gameplay post was pleasant to read through- feel free to talk or otherwise end your own storylines for the time being. I won’t ask to mute this thread anytime soon.

IT’S ACHIEVEMENT TIME!

I feel like I should run a list of achievements that we can look back on, so here we go! If you played a lot, it's likely that you got one or more of these achievements!

Player Hall of Fame:
Endurance Runner: ender 2 (Join date: 9/22/15, Last Post Date: 1/24/19, 40 months total)

Last Chancer: Paradoxdraconpaci (Join date: 8/15/19)

Alchemy Enthusiast: sunnyau (Best item: High-Powered Shielder’s Laser Gunblade)

Greatest Thespian: Sky High (Most extensive roleplaying effort, with Star and Xor), 5l1n65h07 (Extensive longpost crafting)

Sidequest Tracker: sunnyau (Wicked Ring Mountain, Magical Forest), JOEbob and GoldHero101 (Giant survival base), engie_ninja (Expedition with other player NPCs), Killer_Pixie (first sidequest ever), Revan and ArcaneDreamer (First co-op expedition)

Entity Enthusiast: Ender_Smirk (Enchanted Iron Colossus), Sky High (Star), TSFHISEPIC (Acolyte’s First Castle), sunnyau (Altered Altar Commons)

Rail Ravager: TSFHISEPIC (Acolyte’s massive castle), nullitor (Tower of Futility)

Outstanding Acolyte Attackers: ender 2 (Hit 80 HP threshold), Sky High (7 damage penultimate rush top score, Hit 60 HP threshold), sunnyau (Hit 50 HP Threshold), DCCCV (4 damage final rush top score, Got Acolyte to Orange Health (40%))

Spoil Scavengers:

Horseless Headless Horsemann (Crusher48 to ender 2, Headless Horsemann Harmer’s Howitzer)

Mook Tank (ConsumerOfAll, Tank Artillery Tube)

Hunter Helicopter Squadron (Revan to Zyngard/Emerald, Shield Module)

Ancient Hermit (Pricey12345, Helm of the Juggernaut)

Major Persecles (ender 2->plague126, Argynth Tooth Bracelet)

Ultimate Shield Control Tower (Ender_Smirk/Jet, Central Shield Unit)

Mountain Puzzle Sidequest (sunnyau, Wicked Ring)

Total Acolyte Damage Dealt: 64

All Players (Ever!), in approximate order of first to last to join:

Please note: due to inconsistencies in the MCF, up to and including deleting pages’ worth of messages, I may have accidentally omitted players entirely! Glad I moved.

The list of all fighters in Acolyte includes:

TSFHISEPIC, Soup, Killer_Pixie, TwinBuilder, The_Serpent, Crusher48, engie_ninja, nulitor, 5l1n65h07, babysphee, MegaMinEr69/Redstone, ProofofconcepT, Netpatham, FINALBATTLESTARTSNOW, FeatheredDragon, jondanger23, sigmatw, PitTheAngel, powie4444, Blinky1001/ender 2, BrutalCorn, auyeungyat/sunnyau, Cyanogynist, GoldHero101/Xeno, arksiane, rob214ty, Pricey12345, ConsumerOfAll, MerryKirisame, Revan, XSlayer300, EpicPandaGamer, battlefury13/YV, pionoplayer, jondanger23/barbedwireqtip, The_Topazian, tc2142, OverlordXCano, Solar_San, ashkantsr, micbs, Zyngard/Emerald, Mikoto_Misaka_10032, MrMirrorMan, MurphMario, TrickleJest, DathVader, plague126, The Just Writer, Admiral Vonn Juicebox, bognog04, Everyone Except You, RR, SteelSt0rmMaster, realicraft, RedRover1760, Tarhalindur, Nemean Lion, darkmega5, variant, Crimson_Mc_Black, Halt/Thartler, KingPiggyXXI, tzaoray, FlamingFlapjacks, Moses Da Vinci, Sky High, cb18212, Sockmonkey367, TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6, Algot 170, Ender_Smirk, DCCCV, gutza1, and finally, paradoxdraconpaci.

Total Players: 76

WOW! Incredible!

And thaaat’s everything!

You can find myself, some of these players, and many more wonderful people at the official #DTG Discord:
Join the #DTG Discord Server!

If you want to continue playing DTG games like these, please visit Destroy the Godmodder: MSPAradadox for more DTG gameplay!
Destroy the Godmodder: MSPAradox (Homestuck/Multicross) - Q - RP

But, with that out of the way...

CDYyJsW.png

Today's the FOURTH anniversary of this game's release. And likely its final one.

I’m not really sure what to say. After four years of my life spent maintaining this project, it’s come to an end. Four long years- that’s basically my whole high school life, stretching into the DTG2/0 era at its earliest. Admittedly, this end is a bit self-inflicted. I’m not sure if this counts as the game being completed, or dying out. Maybe a little bit of both. But hey, two Acts each, of which would probably each take up the time a better game would, is no small feat, right?

This end probably would have come either way, regardless of if I wanted to cut the game short at the finale of the second Act. Despite my efforts, the game was slowly dwindling in terms of player count. This is probably to be expected from a game that ran as long as this one did. At one point (or maybe several), we had two active players. Not only that, this game got pretty dated as time went on- other games progressed how the DTG formula worked, and the Acolyte just kinda… stayed behind, and was often the last to stay on many forums we saw as overcrowded or dated. We had Speed Values, mass proliferation of items, and maybe keywords as minor innovations, but those are about it. Entities often took pretty long to defeat, and sometimes the tactics I suggested felt counterproductive. I’m guessing the players’ side of things got uninteractive and unintuitive too. I’m glad this changed somewhat in the end, but I knew I had to make this game’s closing count, so I asked people to join in. No regrets, though; I’m glad I could attract everyone with an interest in the game in its final moments.

At the time I wrote this down, I felt really, really sad. Like a chapter of my life was concluding. Acolyte provided a sense of constantness and routine when I really needed it. And whatever kind of routine and sense of purpose this game was giving me over the past four years is gone. I don’t know how I’ll fill the void this is going to leave. Maybe I’ll actually pursue a life outside of my laptop, develop my inhibited social skills, form a group of friends, start dating, start a career, and maybe be happy. Or maybe I’d be happier developing additional, more ambitious digital projects, and I’ll get some small job to sustain myself, or go freelance on something. Perhaps I’ll find nothing to fill the void, and I’d succumb to it one way or another, with no other purpose I could find in my life. I’m just so glad this game was a part of my life for so long. Often it gave me hope when nothing else would. I’m confident to (as of writing this) call this my greatest work. My greatest project. The one above all the others. And I’m so glad that everyone I listed above (and many more) could help me make this come to life.

I’ve still got plenty of ideas in my head for this game, and what follows after this act. A lot more new art, new worlds, and new characters. I’ve also had my mind on other projects (in and out of Acolyte’s universe), though, which complicate things. Maybe I should focus more on Acolyte. Maybe I will in the future. Maybe I’ll revive the game, give it another fresh start, and overhaul everything. Maybe I won’t, and I’ll conclude the story at this point, and write an epilogue. Maybe all my previous and current plans for Acolyte will go up in smoke.

Am I going to keep writing stuff for Acolyte? Or, failing that, am I going to write some sort of Epilogue for the final events of the game? That’s mostly up in the air, and I want to commit to what’d be most satisfying to my playerbase, but also what I feel like I can (time and effort-wise) commit to without breaking down.

Please vote on this form as to what I should do going forward. I’d be glad to hear what outcome(s) you think would be best. Multiple answers are acceptable. I don’t know how long this is going to be up- maybe I’ll run it for a week.

The Future of Acolyte

Now that we’re finally concluding, I’m remembering all the stuff that took place with us. The Acolyte’s first player-created castle that massively challenged the Anti-Acolyte side, especially with how PvP focused the game was. The initial influx of players which overwhelmed me, as I was still new to the routine I mentioned earlier, often causing me to break down. The initially exploitable item system which slowly faded away as time went on. Another early weird system was Elements… oh, sweet heavens, Elements. The admittedly amateurish art and storytelling that Major Persecles started me off on- although I’m glad to say my art evolved over time.

The time powie took over, leaving an infamous mark and causing an uproar (regretfully, I wasn’t around to witness it). My troubles with malware, how it kept leaking through to my edited posts, and my relief when I was more or less rid of it. The Futility Tower, which was a player-made sidequest. Our move to the TCF, and the revitalization that followed. The constant influx was enjoyable, but the drain of people that were bored or exhausted (and rightfully so after often a period of years) meant that this wasn’t really sustainable anymore. That’s why I pulled the plug on Acolyte. At least the game portion of it. Maybe only for now.

If you’re someplace where I can keep in contact with you (such as the #DTG discord, which I have linked above), or MSPAradox (which I have also linked above) I’ll be glad to see you there, and this won't be the last goodbye we share. If not, then farewell, and I’m hoping you the best.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
TwinBuilder (Major inspiration, game-wise and art-wise)

The_Nonexistent_Tazz (Advisory on game management)

My brother (Art help)

The #DTG community (Helping give feedback, mental health stability)

powie4444 (Meme value)

ender 2/Blinky1001 (Staying with the game for a really long time!)

sunnyau (Staying with the game for a really long time! Also, I’m glad I opened up to you after all this time, and sorry for the ways I mistreated you, especially early on.)

Ender_smirk (Helping promote Acolyte, giving impetus for an overhaul)

All (more than seventy) of you who played throughout the game’s life, no matter how long you stayed. Thank you, truly, for taking some of your time with me on this life-changing journey.

I am so glad for everyone.

> END OF YEAR 4

> EXIT

Congrats for finishing the game, Ninja, and having the honor of having created the longest-running game in the history of Destroy the Godmodder! Considering that you've become quite the artist, I look forward to whatever projects you take on in the future! Let me know if you need any help or just suggestions or feedback on any such projects.

(I'm the GM of the aforementioned MSPAradox, BTW.)

Sky High reached out with his Staff. A grapple of energy launched from it, hooking onto the nearby wall. He held on for dear life, but the staff slipped his grasp. Just as he started to fall in, he was caught by Xor, whose hands were stretching to their (very long) limit, and holding on to the staff. Hm. Void seems to be pretty stretchy. However, eventually, the power in the staff faded, and the pair fell.

Star caught the staff, flying through the air. The three of them would survive this, dangit. He flew with the most of his might, his Conduit Sapphire now charged with the power of a dying star.

However, that power faded all too quickly in the presence of this portal.

The three found themselves floating in the cosmic void. They were separated from the rest of the group. Xor, Sky, and... the Melodica? That was no good.

"So... We lost."

"At least we're alive."

"Star?"

The melodica glowed, as if to speak.

"Yes, I'm alive. Barely. I forgot how powerful Father Universe is."

"Not powerful enough. We can defeat him."

"No."

"What? But-"

"We're not strong enough."

"Well, then, how do we get stronger?"

Star simply said nothing, and pointed. Somehow. A mysterious new opening had appeared in the absence.

"Well then... Shall we?"

Thanks for everything, Ninjatwist! (Including the awards!)

Of course, it's a shame that there's now one less game to play in the Terraria Forums.

Never would have expected for terraria to have a separate area in role-playing, and it's more than crazy to see one to have gone as long as this one, great work to everyone for these long years!

Back
Top Bottom