Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!
Just so you know, if you guys beat me up in strife, it'll knock me out of my happy murder rampage mode.
That might also happen naturally whenever my super charges run down in about two rounds.
Anyways, until then...

Ciao!

@TMB quite a few. The early stages of this game went surprisingly fast, even for a goofy spin-off.
Although the game has started slowing down just like it usually does.
I may even get all the way through the charges I have planned out.

I dunno, this game's been pretty sweet so far.

@pionoplayer, if the Super-Strife against you happens, maybe we should do it here to keep the main thread un-cluttered. I can see it now - fifty thousand strife posts just to defeat Piono. Ho boy.

I don't know why, but I really like the sound of that.
And putting posts in a forge thread generally renders them non-canon.
It'd sort of defeat the point of this being the off-topic thread.

Really, this thread is for discussion and question asking and answering -- all to keep the main thread less cluttered. So really, the super-strife being here would fall under what this thread is for. Mostly.
Unless you want to make a whole new thread for it, that is... Or just a whole new thread for strifes in general.

No, I think the strife should go there.
Really, it isn't unprecedented, and most of us should put our strife actions in our regular posts anyways. It might go on a bit long, but other threads have had big things like that.

Its better than when the same thing happens with an argument over the physics of an orbital bombardment, like what happened in the tvtropes session. for 3 pages.

Wait a second, are the Aberrant Legion the oldest entities still living (other then the Godmodder)? They've been around since page 42...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom