Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to be sure, actions weren't reset because the update was sadly lost, right?
and as far as town names go, I haven't much of a clue I name almost all of my terraria maps Land of __ & __, and I literally called my last world Clevernim (clever name)
but seriously, Piono at this point you're pretty much the godmodder, we'd pretty much need all four elemental alchemies, that god dude, the town and several other people just to stand a chance.

Oh really?
I'd like to point out that all I have going for me is a super charge that run out in a turn or two, five level ten alchemies (three of which are also possessed by other players), and an army of robots that is likely going to last all of two or three rounds.
I'm a bit mean when it comes to roleplay fighting, but feathered would've beat me that first time around had I not pulled out the Kayaws Emeralds last second.
And he didn't have any good alchemies yet. Admittedly he used a (small) charge, but I'm pretty sure you guys could take me down pretty fast if you ganged up on me.

Also, there is aetherderon, I highly doubt I could take him on mano-a-mano at present.
MAYBE once I finish the elemental alchemies, but probably not right now. My only saving grace on that front is that entities don't get to participate in strife.

Anyways, when looking at my character, remember that the thing I've been going for is large ham and my character looks a lot scarier than he is.
Part of the reason I want you guys to beat the snot out of me is to demonstrate that you guys can and SHOULD beat the snot out of me.
Believe it or not, it sort of bothers me a little bit that my antics end with me hogging the spotlight so much. I DO like the attention, but I don't like that it takes attention away from everyone else.

Last edited:
Well hopefully I can win the wind bow and with that I'd be willing to strife with you, especially if I use the town to my advantage.

Man... try it now, my happy murder rampage mode will have already ended by the time I finish Superosque, I'm kind of hoping for the strife to happen while I'm at my strongest.
But I guess its your choice, not going to force you. I've already done too much on you guys as it is.

I'd do it now, but I have nothing on you, not even one alchemized weapon, no mele weapons whatsoever, and the sleuths already did their actions for this round, my only hope would be to sacrifice the town, and even then it would be close.

Oh, yeah...
I think you oughtta wait then.
I'm surprised no one else has tried to take me on. Gladius, sirplop and ebolag are all doing pretty well, as is redstone.

Oh, yeah...
I think you oughtta wait then.
I'm surprised no one else has tried to take me on. Gladius, sirplop and ebolag are all doing pretty well, as is redstone.
I just don't have the guts.
Remember when we first strifed? I got PWNED by you.
QOTD: What page did you first join? ME: pg 6.

@pionoplayer, techincally it's impossible for something fly through the ground to the other side of the world and then fly into space, because the thing falling gains speed only up to the point, it passes the core, which it starts slowing down from, meaning it'd come to a full stop, once on the other side. But the thing would already be dead by then, so it wouldn't matter.

And I won't be charging anything until Jon updates, because the current update was lost. And I kinda feel sad, that it got lost, because I can imagine the frustration caused by it. And well, most people won't bother doing something so large as DtG, so,thank you @Jondanger23.

*cough* I'm going to be the only one possessing a level 20+ alchemy next round *cough*
I also request that this be played during the battle:

Sirplop, technically, that was illegal charging, as the alchemiter Mk2 wasn't even up yet for you to do the alchemizing on, but meh, who am I to judge? I have three level ten alchemies and a double supercharge. Which is the entire reason why no one would attack me in the first place.

Anyways.
BRING IT ON PUNKS!

Well, I defected from that side because I got bored of the one-sided battle. So I'd bet piono, Feathered, and the rest of the N's feel the same way.
And don't worry, once the strife is over and done with, I'll supply all the Ns with all the cookies they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom