Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know there were spin-offs on this forum, although I did know there were others. Back to other stuff, what is Diabo and what is +10 convert power? Lvl 1 items don't need to be 'found' either since they have no charge time.

Daibo - Known Diablo weapon, convert power is a power what you are convertng. 50 convert power - more turns unit is converted. Through, this is godmodding now... I made spinoff actually

The spin-off thread was only created today, so I think it is an unfair expectation for many to have read it. Also, changing the allegiance of entities isn't allowed, if that's your goal. I doubt people would really need another DTG thread while this one is still active though.

What is only new people? I'm certain you can't change the allegiance of entities, ever.
Well, there might be an exception when you switch alignments yourself. You the entities didn't, you'd be fighting them if you changed to Pg, and they were AG. This has happened 2 times with me, as I changed alignments.

Well, new people are people, who joined after HP 50 of Godmodder
Wall, I hate to bear it to you, but this session IS a spinoff of the DtG games of the MCF. Go check out Dtg0 on there, it's the newest canon game as of now. Also, it might be a good idea to join the DtG forums and start a character to play in the Chaos session. Tip: Chaos is not like the other games, it more like Pirate 101 or any other game where you move in combat.

Just reminding myself of this:
Deadmau5 Head && Katana = Muramau5a
This forty-two inch KATANA has a DEADMAU5 HEAD keychain attached to the bottom of the HANDLE. The sword’s handle has NEON RED LIGHTS along it, while the BLADE is made of ENERGY of the same color. The HANDGUARD is constructed out of a FAN of illuminated MAU5 EARS. Upon gripping it, a FEMININE VOICE coos into the user’s head, “RAISE YOUR WEAPON”.

A SCABBARD is included that is adorned with long neon red LIGHTS along its sides and a DEADMAU5 face in the center, so that the sword can be STORED when not in use.

This sword can be used like a regular katana, but it reacts to MUSIC that the user is listening to, scaling its POWER according to MUSIC INTENSITY. It will also TRANSFER this power to the user, giving them increased AGILITY and STRENGTH. Keeping the sword in the scabbard will allow the user to build SYNCHRONIZATION (as the user’s BODY begins to ‘FEEL THE BEAT’) up to FIVE TIMES, which FURTHER INCREASES the user’s power WITHOUT unsheathing the sword.

The user’s first SLASH after unsheathing will be EXTREMELY powerful at the COST of setting synchronization to ZERO. A DRAWBACK is that if a song is not COMPLETED (user stops listening, song is interrupted, song is skipped), the weapon DEACTIVATES until another song is FULLY completed.

Listening to different deadmau5 songs while wielding this weapon can produce different EFFECTS (for the duration of that song). “GHOSTS 'N’ STUFF” will allow the user to create HOLOGRAMS of themselves to use as DISTRACTIONS or INSTANTLY switch places with. “FAXING BERLIN” allows the user to create large WALLS of energy by slashing and hitting the ground. “RIGHT THIS SECOND” increases the DRAWING speed of the katana, while also increasing the power of the SLASH while simultaneously drawing the sword.

This weapon’s ultimate power comes from one of its moves, “while(u=alive)”, which requires that the user be 5X SYNCHRONIZED and NOT have unsheathed the sword yet. The user must then CONCENTRATE on the song while holding the handle of the weapon, unsheathing and slashing forward in one motion at the BASS DROP. Drawing TOO EARLY or TOO LATE does not activate the attack and makes you look like a FOOL. The attack causes the user to move at the SPEED OF SOUND toward their TARGET during the slash, effectively cutting them in HALF. This can only be done once per song, so even in a song with MULTIPLE drops, it is just multiple chances for ONE attack.
Holy gorilla. That description is awesome. Taken from http://thealchemiter.tumblr.com

Lady Sparwick - 250'000hp [AG BOSS]
We Are One - If Lady Sparwick and Lord Bernaan are both alive and are not targetted in the same turn, ignore all damage that turn.

Active: Tentacle Flash - Restore a medium amount of health to an entity, give it a 25% chance to dodge and self-heal for half that amount

Omen - Prevent a target from attacking and deal medium damage to it. Cooldown: 2

Death's Ball - Make Lord Bernaan immune to damage for 2 turns. Cooldown: 5

Love - If Lord Bernaan has died, restore health completely. Cooldown: 8

Death's Dance - Gain Death's Dance if Lord Bernaan has died.
Passive: Death's Dance - 20% of damage taken is instead split and dealt at the start next two turns.

Spoil of War - Heart... (See below)

Lord Bernaan - 250'000hp [AG BOSS]
We Are One - If Lady Sparwick and Lord Bernaan are both alive and are not targetted in the same turn, ignore all damage that turn.

Active:
Tentacle Smash - Deal medium damage to an entity, give it a 25% chance to miss and self-heal for half of the damage dealt.

Death Sentence - Deal insane damage to an entity after 3 turns. Multiple instances of this ability can occur on the same target. Cooldown: 2

Death's Ball - Lady Sparwick is immune to damage for two turns. Cooldown: 5

Love - If Lady Sparwick has died, restore health completely. Cooldown: 8

Death's Dance - Gain Death's Dance if Lady Sparwick has died.
Passive: Death's Dance - 20% of damage taken is instead split and dealt at the start next two turns.

Spoil of War - ...Locket - If this is used in the same turn as Heart..., restore an absolutely insane amount of health to an entity. Heart... and ...Locket cannot both owned by the same player. Cooldown: 3
The entire point of this spoil is that it represents Lord Bernaan and Lady Sparwick, it would make no sense for someone to double use the locket all the time with no teamwork involved.

Posting here to lower the size of my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom