Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

Senator Shrek (13/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (13/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I make the XF84HTs perform low-altitude passes over the Panzernoobs in order to stun them.

2/25 Another Historical Figure
8/10 What is this "Plow" Thing of yours?
+1 DCCCV +1 TOG
Montefeltro exclaims that its spelled Montefeltro, not Monterofeltro. he then recruits more mercenarys, which keep hitting the channel (which makes it bigger, which is better.)
Steffan, another bodyguard drone please.
Justinian replys to the Godmodder, doing his best to keep his wits about him despite the magic powers being displayed here:
"That may be. however, while a single member of your forces is indeed strong- strong as 8 mercenarys in light plate armor- you have few. Romes armies are vast, thousands of men in armor. Led by greater tactical minds then you, regardless of your magical powers. can you bring forth 625 of your metal warriors [panzernoobs]? if not, but a fraction of Romes vast forces will be sufficient. Can you bring forth 2,500 of your metallic beings? If not, Rome can defeat you soundly with the aid of any decent tactician. Can you bring forth 5,000 of your metal beasts? Skilled generals have won triumphs against worse odds[reference to future event: Belesarius.]. Have you the power to bring forth 10,000 steel abominations? Then it shall be no trouble at all to convince Khosrau Anu shirawan(tis gets the face thing for some reason.) to join us, and more then double our forces for victory. And in long battles, an Army will need Food, my friend. We have supplies right here, and countless more farms elsewhere. What of you? your warriors likely need sustenance of some form. can you supply it? as such, I am more fearful of the Ire of Rome then the Wrath of thy, Godmodder."
anyway, while Justinian is making a big long fancy speech about how powerful Rome is and how weak the Godmodder is,The brick wall production crew realizes how powerful the beings their wall is meant to protect against are (8 mercenarys) , and start working at a more frenzied pace, healing the brick wall and meaning it'll start improving the encampment in non-HP ways (as its HP will reach 150,000) this round!... well, probably, if my healing is over 12,000 hp.

Entities ordered, Godmodder attempted to be roasted, Buffed Mercenary Healing this round.
Ahahaha, this is just me warming up. I wonder how humiliated this army of yours will feel when they are defeated by cats. My army is also in no need of food, their technology removes the need for it.

44/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
15/50. Bookworm
+2 TOG
I toss a water bottle infused with the power of Tommy Wiseau at the Panzernoob

5,000 damage to a Panzernoob!

??? 1/15
I throw splash potions of healing at the zombies.
Yeah Minecraft

1,000 damage to every Zombie in the EFA!

(22+4} 26/50
11/??
+1 JoeBob and Plague

I accept the Godmodder's challenge to this so-called "chess"...
...so, how do we start?

Oh wait, did I say a genuine game of chess? I meant me kicking your :red:.

You instantly lose.

Well, there's not much to do right now, so I sit down and relax.

A Pound of Flesh: 12/20
Retaliation: 12/20

#takearest

5/25 Another Historical Figure +2 TOG
10/10 What is this "Plow" Thing of yours? +1 TOG.
New: 1/10 Castle Improvements tier 2.
+2 whoeverplussesmethemost. tie= +1 to each.
What is this "plow" thing of yours
The mercenarys spot a plow, and decide to learn how to use it...
Justinian then tells them no its fine, and teaches them how to build a marketplace to sell all his excess food to. this'll be done in like, 3.2 rounds, if the mercenarys don't do anything else.
standard action: Justinian helps the mercenarys build that marketplace, lowering it to 3 rounds.

Marketplace construction will begin after the Mercenaries heal the Wall.

Senator Shrek (13/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (13/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I make the XF84HTs perform low-altitude passes over the Panzernoobs in order to stun them.

You stun the majority of the Panzernoobs.

27/50
12/??
+2 Joe

I prepare for my ultimate show down with the Godmodder...

What showdown?

??? 2/15
I throw bombs at the zombies.

1,000 damage to every Zombie in the EFA.

The Godmodder casually zaps 2 Mercenaries, who are now in the protection of the walls of the farm. The Iron Golem and the Panzernoob that isn't stunned kill the one Zombie.
The Mercenaries heal the wall, and Montefeltro recruits some Mercenaries, replacing the dead ones. Steffan creates another Defense Drone.

There is dust in the distance. Eliminating the Panzernoobs is advised.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 98/100 HP.
[PG] Panzernoob 40,000/40,000 HP. x4. Stunned.
[PG] Panzernoob 23,000/40,000 HP.
[PG-DCCCV] Garry Zurvanson 25,000/25,000. Summons Horde of Broken Children upon death.
[PG] Iron Golem 45,000/50,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 8/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 4 RP. 95% Hunger. Mercenaries 5,000/5,000 HP. x8. Brick Wall 150,000/150,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically. Irrigation Channel 20,000/20,000 HP. Trench. 78,000/200,000 HP. +2% Damage reduction per 20,000 HP. Additive.
[N-JOE] House 5,000/5,000 HP. x3 (2 rounds to spawn new Peasants.)
[N-JOE] Montefeltro 40,000/40,000 HP. Does a heck ton of things.
[N-JOE] Defense Drone 10,000/10,000 HP.
[AG-Realicraft] Enemy Farming Arena 180,000/250,000 HP. 2/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.

[H] Zombie 18,000/20,000. x4
[H] Zombie 6,000/20,000 HP.

Last edited:
1/10 summoning a lazer turrent.
1/12 magic lemonade stand that gives a free charge to whoever buys some lemonade

I play yugioh with the godmodder, and when he does a massive attack i activate mirror force and redirect it back at him
[doublepost=1516317038,1516316685][/doublepost]also i now revive the rock golem from the start to guard others fighting against the godmodder

1/12 magic lemonade stand that gives a free charge to whoever buys some lemonade

I play yugioh with the godmodder, and when he does a massive attack i activate mirror force and redirect it back at him
[doublepost=1516317038,1516316685][/doublepost]also i now revive the rock golem from the start to guard others fighting against the godmodder

No doubleposting please.

/null

7/25 Another Historical Figure
2/10 Castle Improvements tier 2.
Steffan had 4RP last round, he should be at 8, and at 12 at the end of the round. he proceeds to build another drone regardless.
Montefeltro keeps adding in new mercs unless his random chance proc's.
the mercenarys build marketplace.
Now that the castle wall is at full, it starts getting non-HP upgrades at the end of the round. what kind of upgrades? I haven't a clue, you choose.

Justinian climbs to the top of his castle's wall and takes a running leap at the panzernoob with the least HP, landing on top of the hatch and fighting to pull it off. the tank trys to throw him off, but Justinian is a fit young man who's worked in the fields, and tanks aren't designed for extremely rapid acceleration/deceleration. he stays on, and keeps trying to open the hatch.

Last edited:
I apologize greatly for the my sudden disappearance. Schoolwork took up all my time and I didn't have time to go here. I will try to not have this happen again.

/noll

46/50. Rise and Shine Ursine
16/50. Bookworm
+2 Tog
I turn on light mode. The sheer brightness damagaes the panzernoob

8/25 Another Historical Figure
4/10 Castle Improvements tier 2. +1 DCCCV
Justinian unsheathes his sword and starts using it as a lever against the slick metal surface of the panzernoob's panzer, lifting off the hatch and jumping into the place where the driver goes, embroiling them in a struggle for control.

Last edited:
Senator Shrek (14/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (14/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I proceed to give spoilers for EVERYTHING to the Godmodder, to the point of somehow giving him spoilers for works that haven't even been thought yet. And I also cover him in spoilers, to the point that he won't be able to enjoy anything ever again.

Senator Shrek (15/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (15/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I counter the above post by using psichic powers, time control, and lots of phone numbers in order to talk every single creator of any work of fiction into making terrible writing decisions in regards to the ending, creating an entire generation of works with ME3-level poorly-written endings, with LOTS of characters coming out of nowhere, characters acting like... not themselves...

??? 3/15
I put spikes under the zombies, then the EFA randomly get flooded. (Cuz I tried to flood it by accident on another DtG)

The Godmodder pulls out the NO U card and you instead get smacked with that attack. You also revive the Rock Golem... on the H side.

Oof

7/25 Another Historical Figure
2/10 Castle Improvements tier 2.
Steffan had 4RP last round, he should be at 8, and at 12 at the end of the round. he proceeds to build another drone regardless.
Montefeltro keeps adding in new mercs unless his random chance proc's.
the mercenarys build marketplace.
Now that the castle wall is at full, it starts getting non-HP upgrades at the end of the round. what kind of upgrades? I haven't a clue, you choose.

Justinian climbs to the top of his castle's wall and takes a running leap at the panzernoob with the least HP, landing on top of the hatch and fighting to pull it off. the tank trys to throw him off, but Justinian is a fit young man who's worked in the fields, and tanks aren't designed for extremely rapid acceleration/deceleration. he stays on, and keeps trying to open the hatch.

Quality ROBLOX physics cause the tank to flip and squash you, but you still deal 10,000 damage to the Panzernoob. Entities ordered.

/placeboulder

Oof

46/50. Rise and Shine Ursine
16/50. Bookworm
+2 Tog
I turn on light mode. The sheer brightness damagaes the panzernoob

6,000 damage to the Panzernoob.

8/25 Another Historical Figure
4/10 Castle Improvements tier 2. +1 DCCCV
Justinian unsheathes his sword and starts using it as a lever against the slick metal surface of the panzernoob's panzer, lifting off the hatch and jumping into the place where the driver goes, embroiling them in a struggle for control.

You decide to just stab the Panzernoob's driver in the face. The driver suddenly grows huge muscles and punches you into the sky but he dies right after. Panzernoob eliminated.

Senator Shrek (14/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (14/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I proceed to give spoilers for EVERYTHING to the Godmodder, to the point of somehow giving him spoilers for works that haven't even been thought yet. And I also cover him in spoilers, to the point that he won't be able to enjoy anything ever again.

I search up spoilers sometimes. It's my guilty pleasure, really.

The man quickly whips out a tablet.

"Actually, spoilers have been found to make the experience of watching movies better."

He shows an article about that.

https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/spoiler-alert-spoilers-make-you-enjoy-stories-more

Garry Zurvanson makes poses.

15/20
01/20

+1 to JOEbob and Admiral Von Juicebox.

Cool then. Entities ordered.

Senator Shrek (15/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (15/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I counter the above post by using psichic powers, time control, and lots of phone numbers in order to talk every single creator of any work of fiction into making terrible writing decisions in regards to the ending, creating an entire generation of works with ME3-level poorly-written endings, with LOTS of characters coming out of nowhere, characters acting like... not themselves...

Dafuqisdatcharacter summoned.

??? 3/15
I put spikes under the zombies, then the EFA randomly get flooded. (Cuz I tried to flood it by accident on another DtG)

Ok then, 1,000 damage to every zombie in the EFA.

The combined forces of the PG Army, sans Garry decides to assault the Farm directly, destroying the Trench and dealing 20,000 damage to the Brick Wall. Garry does some sweet :red: poses that summon some Fangirls.
Dafuqisdatcharacter destroys a drone.
Montefeltro says some inspiring words, causing the Mercenaries to work faster on the Marketplace. The Wall would get some sort of upgrade but it got attacked. Steffan builds a Defense Drone.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 98/100 HP.
[PG] Panzernoob 40,000/40,000 HP. x4.
[PG] Fangirls 5,000/5,000. x5.
[PG-DCCCV] Garry Zurvanson 25,000/25,000. Summons Horde of Broken Children upon death.
[PG] Iron Golem 45,000/50,000 HP.
[H] Dafuqisdatcharacter 50,000/50,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 8/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 12 RP. 95% Hunger. Mercenaries 5,000/5,000 HP. x8. Brick Wall 150,000/150,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically. Marketplace. 1 Turn until Completion. Irrigation Channel 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-JOE] House 5,000/5,000 HP. x3 (1 round to spawn new Peasants.)
[N-JOE] Montefeltro 40,000/40,000 HP. Does a heck ton of things.
[N-JOE] Defense Drone 10,000/10,000 HP.
[AG-Realicraft] Enemy Farming Arena 180,000/250,000 HP. 2/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.

[H] Zombie 18,000/20,000. x4
[H] Zombie 6,000/20,000 HP.

Last edited:
ARANDOMTOOL HAS JOINED THE SERVER
Everyone takes note of the join message, even the Godmodder. "I thought this server was locked..?" says some random person. A toolbox appears in the middle of the battlegrounds, and the Iron Golem picks it up foolishly. It springs open, whacking it in the face. It falls to the ground, and all is silent. Suddenly, a person climbs out of it, looks around, and jumps back in. And climbs back out. "HEY!" He shouts, annoyed. "WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THE 'GODMODDER'?" The Godmodder raises his hand slowly, wishing to return to the fight.
"Well, it looks like you're such a problem to the multiverse that I can't leave until you're dead. SO."
He then pulls out an extra-large sledgehammer and starts swinging at the Iron Golem who's skill he dented already.

A rattling sound emenates from the toolbox... BuilderBot 1.0 - 1/10

ARandomTool's movement charges his kinetic battery! Kinetic Burst - 1/25

Last edited:
/null
@Realicraft Hm, since the zombies are there, I guess that's where I am now. Good thing this thing has teleportation skills!

EDIT: actually nvm, gonna wail on the Iron Golem instead. You take care of those zeds.
/null

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom