Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

wait, should I have put a big [USING] tag in front of the charge I used last round? I'll take the fall for this one, then.

1/???

12+3/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+Joe +Plague

I welcome this here new person below me and demand that they join the glorious AG Army, plus me as much as possible and SLAP BIG MAN. Whether or not they actually listen isnt really important, but it'd be nice.

I slap a Zombie with my shotgoanna.

Last edited:
The dude looks annoyed at the current state of things.

With a snap of his fingers, a significant amount of explosives materialize and plaster themselves on the exterior of the Enemy Farming Area. With another snap of his fingers, the explosives predictably explode, since that's the one purpose in their life. However, some of the explosives decide not to explode.

The dude walks over to the non-exploding explosives?
"What is the meaning of this?" he asks out loud.
"Uh," says a voice.
The dude looks around wildly. "What? Who's there?"
"Right in front of you, the square on the wall", says an explosive.
"What."
"Yeah, I'm just as confused as you are," says the explosive. "Listen dude, I know you want us to explode, but some of us aren't willing to do that. We have other things we still want to do."
"...Like?"
"Oh, y'know, building, arts and crafts, singing.."
"Singing?"
"Yeah, we can have really booming voices sometimes."
"Oh, ha ha ha, very funny."
"So, let's come to a deal. You unstick us from the wall, and we'll help you demolish this building, and then you let us go free. Deal?"
The dude hesitates for a moment, before reaching a decision. "Deal." He taps the sentient explosive, and it falls off the wall. Immediately, the rubble from the result of the exploded explosive explosives rises from the ground, lifted by the telekinetic wills of the unexploded unexplosive explosives. They use this rubble as a sort of wrecking ball to flatten the Enemy Farming Area, reducing it to a wreck, with lots of monsters standing inside. The sentient unexploded unexplosive explosives then rise into the air, and form themselves into a single, large body.
"Well, I guess we're off," says the Gestalt sentient unexploded unexplosive explosives golem, "Good luck with whatever you're doing, and thanks."
"It was nothing," says the dude, "Stay safe."

The G.S.U.U.E.G then runs off into the sunset, ready to live it's new, very interesting life of opera singing.

27/50. Hope
6/50. WoL
+2 TOG
I ping @everyone and blame it on the godmodder, and then income b1nzy’s divine wrath on him, then I get the Godmodder three strik s for having alts, which is agaianst the rools dood.

Thartler:

Charges:

9/15 Preludium
9/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

Whoa, Thartler, you really are that good at writing. Why didn't you write that well for your previous RPs?

Normal actions:

Well, that at least worked, since chainmail is somewhat damaged. Suddenly I look at the Nanokumas. "These little pests. I ought to kill them before they do too much damage to PGs." A blink of eye later, I appear before the swarm, and start pumping water from infinite water bucket. Suddenly, they cease to work. They get thrown into truck to deliver these far away, into Aperture Science laboratories. Suddenly, a lot of them were scheduled to be redeemed, and they get melt-down into pile of metal and electronic. Some others were used as Turrets, which naturally also were redeemed due to being bad at their job. The third part of these got accidentally knocked down into abyss, where they had no hope to return from. The abyss was full of radioactive electrocuting water which destroyed them. Fourth part were properly working, but Wheatley has come to break the factory and also redeemed these. And fifth part - it got lost in transport, presumably destroyed by bandits that ransack the truck for ransom. The truck driver has paid, which caused all these stuff. "And so, it's the story of how the Nanokumas got missing."

STRIFE!

(S)> Thartler: 17.5(?)/20

"Come on, I was just getting started with! Now you'll gonna see what the real THARTLER can do!" Suddenly Map c2m5 (Dark Carnival Finale - Concert) loads, or at least what it looks like since it was faithful replica of it in this Terraria server (they stepped on my teleporter). Justynian and Realicraft are thus confused why did that even happen. Suddenly a lot of Spitters (Which wield meltdown guns) start spitting foot-melting goo. They all try to run, but leading them into next trap - hunters. They get scratched so badly they already start to complain. Suddenly, I also put fireworks and shoot them while being hidden from their sight. They burn and they try to put it out. I hide in safe distance. They realize that they might need to defend. Drat. I knock a Tank crate (the special infected/mini-boss of L4D called Tank in there), and it lands perfectly onto the ground, top pointing to sky. The crate opens and Tank punches Justynian onto Realicraft, knocking them down. Then he smashes them down into ground, making them breath heavily.

Then the madness starts. Suddenly a lot of arrows and stars start to rain from sky. They have no idea what is happening right now. "You were created from earth and into earth you'll turn. DIE!" And then I throw a bile jar to attract zombies on both of them. They are finally overwhelmed and fall one after second, but Justynian is still standing. "Oh, would you stop cheating your fate? It's all for our good." Suddenly, a last prism trap shoots it at Justynian, knocking him into wall. He's clearly bleeding now. "Hey, you intruder, I was fighting Realicraft, now kindly can you die and respawn inside your cosy castle... Wait, that's too cliche." Suddenly he falls onto box of... nothingness. And then crystal shooters that appeared out of nowhere shoot him till he's finally dead.

And then I realize Realicraft still is alive. "And you, you needed to ruin my plans. Now, I'll just ruin your precious health, I guess." Suddenly, a lot of glowing swords drop at Realicraft, damaging him so badly he can't move. Finally, he sees the Witch that I also captured for the attack. She claws him till he's really dead. Like - Dead (IT'S) OVER 9000% of deadness! "You are dead. Not big souprice."
Helping:

+2 @DCCCV (For damagin' Reali's farm)

6/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
19/50 The Apex
+2 DCCCV (welcome backs)
Yo, steffan shoulda generated 4 RP. he proceeds to do that, retroactively. then, he does the 20 RP thing. the thing where he leaves and gets replaced with a post-singularity-superintelegence. no hunger bar, slow self-improvement, and overall better at life.
8 food proceeds to be sold to the marketplace, before the marketplace gets 15 gold given to it, in exchange for their best wares: A staff of super-awesome magical majesticness. I proceed to bequeath the staff to J.O.R.D.A.N. the superintelegence. while its power is lackluster, J.O.R.D.A.N. might figure out how to mass-produce it and abuse magyks.
the mercenarys make the trench ever-bigger, and mourn montafeltro's death.
the recruiter drones recruit a flynoob to join them! become their mercenary ally! be safer!
the gather drones gather destroyed tank shreds.
the worker drones start re-assembling them to make turrets.
the healer drones heal the wall, and as the round winds down, it finally triggers its "+15,000 HP and MHP on regen if full HP" passive I gave it, and gets another upgrade!
the breeder drone breed 2 new breeders.
Justinian, feeling proud of his progress, helps the healer and worker drones with their respective duties. the healers gain more wall-healing-power for the round, and the worker drones get better at turret-building temporarily.

Senator Shrek (42/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (42/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
I reflect the MLG Boi's 360 Noscope back, hitting him for increased damage, as it was a 16pi Rad Reflect (The equivalent of 8 2pi Rad Reflects. Now, consider that 2pi Rad: 360 degrees).
I follow that up by sniping the Godmodder back with ANOTHER anti-materiel rifle. Since I think .50 is small, I use a 20 mm gun for that.
Of course, I feel that both are microscopic in comparison to what should be applied here, so I use my secret weapon: The Galaxy Cannon.
It's name is pretty literal: It's shots are actually compressed galaxies, which allows to to destroy entire planets. And their corresponding star systems. And pretty much entire galaxies. In fact, even it's weakest shells can wreck several galaxies each.
This means that I aim it a tthe Godmodder, and he is hit by the collective kinetic energy of the mass of an entire galaxy at superluminal speeds. In few words, if he somehow survives, only the AGs remain on the battlefield.

Last edited:
Thartler:

Charges:

10/15 Preludium
10/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

Whatever.

Normal actions:

Yeah... We already have way too much entities from JoeBOB. "Is he even allowed to have waaay that much entities? Nevermind. DarkUprising is their key player, I guess..." I come close to DarkUprising... And try to talk very unfunny story about Keith. That annoys him so much he tries to catch me. But I'm too fast. Too fast for him to catch me up. I kite him with a bow and trusty arrows. One shoot. Still going fast. I shoot 5 more. He begins to slow. Then I shoot venom arrow. He tries to pull it off, but he's too tired for that. And at same moment I shoot all kind of negative status effect projectiles. He's really going to pass away. Poor old man. But I have to. Then I triumphantly blast off his body with plasma rifle and grab the skull of him as a trophy i'll have permanently. Ahahahhahaha! You can't stop me!

STRIFE!

(S)> Thartler: 17.5(?)/20

Suddenly Justinian realizes he's just a coward by not fighting against me. I use it to my evil masterpiece plans. Suddenly, a cage blocks him. "Hey look, a coward!" I openly laugh at Justinian before public. That makes him vengeful but unable to do anything. "Look, Realicraft wasn't the best fighter, but at least he was brave. Unlike you!" The words slam on his heart as he tries to curse, but I cut it off, and shoot his foot off. "Hey, no cursing there!" He tries to break free, to realize his hands were cut off by guillotine that happened to be placed on cage. "No, you can't escape, coward." Then, in a blink of eye, I bring barely alive Realicraft... And snap his neck. "Look, that would have only happened to you if you were defeated by me. But no, you decided that your affairs are more important to you, eh? Die then in shame." Justinian does not yet realize that Realicraft was a hologram, and I planned to finish him separately. Then I shoot his other foot off. "Heh heh heh. Am I that evil to knock you this style? Definitely, since you are but a coward."

Then I bring real barely-alive Realicraft. Now, I hide him behind public, to properly hurt him before final show. I stab and slash him with all sorts of knives. "No worries, soon it'll all be over. Forever." He realizes the gash right on his torso. "Well, sorry, but that's since you're my foe, I can't just leave you alive. You know, rules and stuff. Then Realicraft gets kicked right into head to knock him unconscious, then gets a solid beating with warhammer. When it's all over, I bring him back onto scene. And snap his neck, one, two, three, ten times till he's dead like dead like dead (and it cycles).

"Come on, don't be coward." The words ring on Justinians head as last thing he sees is gun pointed at his head. I shoot the bullet. And finish him off. Then if Realicraft tries to get up, the same treatment comes to him.

Helping:

+2 @DCCCV

The dude walks over to Justinian and raises him from the dead.

"First off, I'd like to apologize for the actions of my friends here. Justinian, like the Roman Emperor, right? So, I have some questions about what exactly it is that you want to do here."

After that, the Dude takes a look at the Pro-Godmodder forces.
"Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Alright, you n00bs, form ranks. Get some healing and all that."
The dude raises a staff, and a sphere forms around him and the n00bs gathered around, dissapearing a split second later. The n00bs look different they have new gear, as well as better armour.
"There. How long has it been? Like, two months? These n00bs now have a bit more skill. Now, I'm just going to take a brief nap, I haven't slept. At all," the dude says, collapsing in a heap, out cold.

[The Dude is now vulnerable.]

2/?? ?!??!?

16/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1 JOE, +1 DarkUprising

Oh crap! someone's attacking DarkUprising!
Firstly, I interrupt the unfunny story with some non-sequiturs too add comedy to teh whole thing, keeping DU from getting annoyed. Because of that, he's calm and collected, and is thusly prepared for when his assailant assaults him, he blocks/dodges/whatever. The Venom Arrow isn't too effective, thanks to a quick cut-n'-cauterize combo that keeps the poison from spreading too far. I body-block the rest of the negative-status bolts while doing my doctoring. He's really gonna live. Lucky man. I then get (less-than-triumphantly) get my body blasted.. off? However that works, it happens. Stupid plasma rifle. Before the attacker can take my skull, DU punches them... with several large swords, killing them. He then takes up my skull and does the whole Poor Yorick thing, until he gets bored and I respawn.
I laugh: Ahahahhahaha! I just stopped you!

The dude walks over to Justinian and raises him from the dead.

"First off, I'd like to apologize for the actions of my friends here. Justinian, like the Roman Emperor, right? So, I have some questions about what exactly it is that you want to do here."

After that, the Dude takes a look at the Pro-Godmodder forces.
"Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Alright, you n00bs, form ranks. Get some healing and all that."
The dude raises a staff, and a sphere forms around him and the n00bs gathered around, dissapearing a split second later. The n00bs look different they have new gear, as well as better armour.
"There. How long has it been? Like, two months? These n00bs now have a bit more skill. Now, I'm just going to take a brief nap, I haven't slept. At all," the dude says, collapsing in a heap, out cold.

[The Dude is now vulnerable.]
2/?? ?!??!?

16/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1 JOE, +1 DarkUprising

Oh crap! someone's attacking DarkUprising!
Firstly, I interrupt the unfunny story with some non-sequiturs too add comedy to teh whole thing, keeping DU from getting annoyed. Because of that, he's calm and collected, and is thusly prepared for when his assailant assaults him, he blocks/dodges/whatever. The Venom Arrow isn't too effective, thanks to a quick cut-n'-cauterize combo that keeps the poison from spreading too far. I body-block the rest of the negative-status bolts while doing my doctoring. He's really gonna live. Lucky man. I then get (less-than-triumphantly) get my body blasted.. off? However that works, it happens. Stupid plasma rifle. Before the attacker can take my skull, DU punches them... with several large swords, killing them. He then takes up my skull and does the whole Poor Yorick thing, until he gets bored and I respawn.
I laugh: Ahahahhahaha! I just stopped you!
/null

You both do realize you AREN'T vulnerable outside strife, right?

/null

While indeed, you arent actually vulnerable, as in 'hp and in the EOTB', player death has been used as flavor text both in player posts and updates, even as far back as the very first game. Thank you for your attempt at informing me of what you perceived to be an error, but may I suggest joining and using the discord for OOC talk? It's really quite a fantastic little community we have going there a-nd I'll stop advertising now.
Sorry.

Non-Strife:
Jolteon Charm 15/15
??? 4/10
I put on the Jolteon Charm and am now a Jolteon.
Strife:
Nope. I [ABSCOND] and teleport away.

I'm just doing it for flavour. Makes the game more interesting if The Dude isn't just some unstoppable force of destruction.
/null

7/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
24/50 The Apex +2 TOG +2 TMB50
+1 TOG +1 TMB50
Justinian is extremely confused as DCCCV tries to heal him. see, the guy in strife is a Miss-spelled justinian. totally different.
Also, DCCCV calls him the roman emperor.
"What? Me? I am but a humble farmer, though relatively educated. My uncle, Justin, is currently working as a excubitor, but who knows what the future will bring?"
"I merely wish to live my life, and serve rome as best I can."

[As you could determine based on the content of my early-game 10-charges and current first 50-charge, this is before Anastasia dies and gets his throne stolen by Justin.]
[Also his name is still legally 'flavius petrus sabatius' but he still answers to justinian so whatever]

Justinyan[the guy whos spelled wrong] proceeds to take some straight edge, and pours the mystical substance on thartler. this amalng substance will maximize someone's edge. watch it at work!...
Nothing happened. I guess thartler is so edgy, there's no way to get edgier.
However, the way the code of the Straight edge works, it forcefully lowers peoples edge once it expires. as such, after a few seconds, Thartler is afflicted with the "Cannot be Edgy". his posts will be assessed for edgyness by the GM and players, and weakened according to the level of edge if it is above an entirely arbitrary threshold [his normal edge level is above the threshold by a fair bit]. also, Justinyan reveals that he's the one from [The Secret History of Justinian's reign]. making him a literal demon, and monster, and dullhan, and his face is fire and his head disconnects and he kills babys. that's a real book, it claims that. Anyway, this also means justinyan is stronger then a person and may or may not be impervious to Deuf.
Also Thartlers monolog, besides its edge, makes 8.56% sense at most, since I am not justinyan and I am not in the strife- I decided my affairs where more important then attacking someone edgy who hadn't done much to me... but since you tried [andfailed] to kill m3, I'm going to devote a modicum of effort to 1) lower the edge level (is annoying) and 2) snap your diddly darned neck because wouldn't that be a crummy juncture? I bet you love crummy junctures don't you my buddy chum ball home slice bread slice dog amigo buddy chum pal pally chummy chum chum m8?

Senator Shrek (44/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (44/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I stare at the Ninjanoob forcefully.

Back
Top Bottom