Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

6 +2/ 50
4/10
+1 EM, +1 Jobboe

I walk up to the golem, and slap it for a few thousand years. after that time had passed, I've managed to dig a bit into it, not only damaging it but also allowing me to retrieve The Bullet. Unfortunately, my flesh has long since been torn apart, my muscles rotted and the bones in my hand ground to nearly nothing.
Totally worth it though.

That's a lot of slapping. 7,000 damage.

Error 5/null
Null 5/error
+2 JOE

I take a pick axe and tell a bunch of dwarves that the Stone Golem may or may not have ores. Results are predictable

Stone Golem Killed!

9/50
5/10
+1 Jobboe +1 EM

I, uh...
don't know what to do.
I guess I stab the golem some more? Is that a thing you can do with a rifle? Oh well.

The Stone Golem is Dead!

7/10 Travel to byzantium +2 emerald +2 TOG
3/50 Nika! Cheaper tickets!
+2 Emerald.
(no, I'm not AG, I'm N, I should have mentioned that.)
a note is found on the ground in front of justin, and it reads:
"Ο Ιουστίνος σκέφτεται για τον ανιψιό του Φλάβιους Πέτρος Σαμπάτιους και αυτή η σκέψη τον παροτρύνει να συνεχίσει να εργάζεται σκληρά για τη δημιουργία του αγροκτήματος"
that is, in english, "Justin thinks about his nephew, Flavius Petrus Sabbatius, and this thought motivates him to keep working hard on creating his farm."
(yesthereisareasonformychoiceoffont.)
Justin is, however, illiterate, so he has no idea what this note means. he also only speaks Latin, and the note is written in greek . it appears to be made of rice paper, though, so he eats it. this brings back memories of eating rice with his nephew, Flavium
English: Flavius
. combined with the energy in the food, it reinvigorates him and he keeps working, maybe even working harder now?

+9% Progression on the Farm.

I BSOD the godmodders computer.
If it's a mac or linux...
"Unbored Smashing: Godmodder's computer"

Enemy Farming Area 0%
I help with the farm.
[doublepost=1514315259,1514314929][/doublepost]<null>
Hey, Redstone.
Weren't you in Tappy Tap Adventures?
</null>
hoi
<edit>
<null>
Apparently I don't know how double posts work. :confused:

</null>
</edit>

The Godmodder gets out a new computer and logs back on.
It's not THAT easy.

Error 9/null
Null 8/error
+2 JOE

I toss some planks at the farm, which luckily manage to land perfectly to help build a barn. I then shoot the planks with a high precision rapid fire nail gune

+3% Completion of the Farm.

10/10 Travel to byzantium +2 emerald
4/10 Heirless Anastasius catches a cold.
+2 Emerald.
Justin looks up from his work, wipes his brow, and says to the human helping him (Realicraft) "Gratias tibi!" ((Thank you!)), before returning to work on his farm, turning back towards the farmhouse to finish it up, before seeing a stranger(emerald) throw a series of planks at the exact spot he was about to work on, have them all land perfectly, and cause them to shudder momentarily while a loud BANG noise emits from a strange device he holds.
Justin, being an illiterate farmer who probably popped into existence a few minutes ago, is understandably baffled.
"tu autem prophetam dei?"
((("are you a prophet of god?".)))
While he waits for yon response, he turns to the fields, as the farmhouse is done, and begins to till them further, when...
10/10 Travel to Byzantium!
he gets on a horse and travels to the great city, Byzantium.
now, since I'm planning to keep playing this game, this can't be very far away, and I don't want to lose what farm progress I have. as such, via a complicated series of transactions, he thinks he's bought a new, part-finished farm and moved to another city, when really he has the same farm as before this charge and the city of Byzantium has popped into existence fair but not Too far distance away. once his farms up and running, he'll probably do something with that, but for now there's byzantium a fair distance from the battlefield, and that won't do much.
""New"": 1/50 Nika! Better seating!

New Farms set up, I guess. Maybe they will do something? You have to wait for a bit though. Also +8% Completion.

The Godmodder decides to summon his first set of summons! Kill them fast!
The Desert Scourges burrow out of the ground! They eye the farm.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 100/100 HP.
[PG] Alpha Desert Scourge 20,000/20,000 HP.
[PG] Desert Scourge 10,000/10,000 HP. x2.
[AG] Farm. 29% Completion.

What does the x2 mean next to the Desert Scourge? It means there are two of them.

Last edited:
5/10 Heirless Anastasius catches a cold.
2/50 Nika! Better seating!
+2 Emerald.
Justin begins thinking up a complicated chain of reasoning about how a prophet of god wouldn't lie and stuff... but being an illiterate, non-educated farmer, he isn't smart enough to finish that chain, and also doesn't speak english.
which kind of limits his ability to communicate.
instead, what actually happens is he hears Emerald talk in a strange language and assumes it some kind of magic incantation, proceeding to say, at a hurried pace, "O parce mihi magna est- quia non vult quod cuiusquam offendat! Tantummodo volebant certe vitare magna laude et fraudulentia diaboli potentius!"
((Oh, forgive me great one, I do not mean to offend! I merely wished to be sure, and avoid praising a grand devil as powerful as he is deceitful!))
as he begins to grovel, he hears the other human (Realicraft) speak in a similar language, a similarly strange incantation. if he were smart enough, this might lead him to begin to doubt the magic of this language, as multiple people use it, and one of them has displayed no magical powers thus far. instead, "aided" by confirmation bias and the sad fact that we change our minds less often then we think, he concludes that he must be trespassing on a hidden land of great powerful beings.
"Ah, ego sum paenitet, non vult ut magnus ut prævaricemur in terra entium -"
((Ah, I am sorry, I did not mean to trespass on the land of such great beings -))

as he reaches this part of the sentence, he realizes such powerful beings couldn't accidentally let someone in, so they must want him here, and so he changes his tune:
"Magna pars tamen credo esse consilium darent operam mihi ut prosequerer te nulla aliquid quia!"
((But I suppose this must be part of your grand plan, and offer my aid and services for anything you might have brought me here for!))
remembering that the great beings seemed happy when he was working on his farm before, he resumes his work, now pouring far more effort into it due to the strong belief that some great beings want it done and all that follows from that.
he is so convinced that this is tremendously important, in fact, that he calls his nephew, Flavius, out from the farmhouse (somehow he's already living there despite the farmhouse having finished mere minutes before, and Justin is too flustered (and dumb) to notice the inconsistency ), explains the situation to him, and half-pleads with him to auxilium(Help) him!
Flavius accepts and they both get to work, Flavius being less fanatical due to having not seen the great powers of these beings and suspecting his uncle miiight be a bit off his rocker. regardless, work they do.

EDIT: In case it was unclear somehow, just in case, I'm using google translate to turn everything Justin says into Latin. he doesn't know a lick of english. or greek. or any language but Latin.
you might be able to teach Falvius to speak english though, with a small bit of effort. (Read: giving him a computer with google translate, a latin or greek keyboard, and waiting a while.)
EDIT2: This action is more work on the farm. and some misunderstandings about everyone else.

Last edited:
5/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine.
3/50. Bookworm
+2 TOG
I send out the forces of Sealand to attack the Godmodder. As Lord of Sealand, they listen to my every command.

Error 11/null
Null 10/error
+2 JOE

I sigh, creating a universal English to X dictionary, then realize I can probably just make a translator. I do so, handing it to the farmer.

Anyways, as my actual action, I grab the Alpha Desert Scourge by its fleshy flesh(?), and toss it up in the air, forming many greenish portals around it, which produce knifes that stab at it before disappearing

Not the farm!
I summon lightning on the desert scourges.
Enemy Farming Area 5% (+5 from natural)
I go to find some crops for the farm.

10/10 Heirless Anastasius catches a cold. +4 emerald (counting his post after mine)
Exactly what I just described in the charge name happens! this will deeeefinitely have no effects in the future
(yes, yes it will. once I'm done a bunch of other stuff, Justin shall become the leader of Byzantia via Anastasius dying.)
(also half of this charge goes to summoning the farm a Neutral guard to protect it once Justin eventually leaves.)
""new"": 1/50 Ok for reals now, Nika! Cheaper tickets!
3/50 Nika! Better seating!
+2 Emerald.
Justin accepts the strange device and fiddles with it. eventually, he gets it working without knowing, and the next time he speaks to Flavius, it translates his speech to english. Flavius is smarter then Justin, as Justin has always made sure Flavius gets the best education available, and soon figures out whats going on. they conclude that while the other people are powerful and magic, their language is not, being merely a different language from Latin, like how greek is a thing. the use of lightning by Realicraft confirms this.
Justin then rides fast to Byzantium (the charge last round doesn't buff this or anything, Byzantium's existence will only have battlefield effects in the distant future), and hires a rodent exterminator for a small sum. most rodents, obviously, are far smaller then the desert scourges, but the exterminator is now obligated to do everything in their power to deal with the infection, so they proceed to pay a hefty sum to the Excubitors, the only army in Byzantium at the time, to help him. the Excubitors ascent and send about 1/8 of their forces to help... and you just Know Flavius was the one to make up this scheme, Justin isn't smart enough. the Excubitors attack the scrounges with force and disipline, and after about 3 arrows and 2 sword strikes each, retreat back, considering their job done, as the exterminator assumed this would be enough for sure and only paid them to do up to that much.
((Attack on all the Desert scourges including the elite)

EDIT: Also, again, I'm neutral, not Anti-Godmodder, so please list the farm as such. thank you.
EDIT2: I didn't make farms with the charge; Justin was fooled into believing he had bought a new farm, while the charge itself created the city of Byzantium.

Last edited:
Error 13/null
Null 12/error
+2 JOE

I take the two Desert Scourges and forcefeed the Godmodder to them. This probably doesn’t really hurt Mr. Godmodder, but it sure would be painful for the worms

Enemy Farming Area 10% (+5 from natural)
If the Desert Scourges are dead, I turn off all the lights and block the sun, then sneak up on the godmodder and electrocute him.
Otherwise, rain lightning of the Desert Scourges.

10/50
6/10
+2 plague

I stab a random enemy with my rifle. The back end of it. the attack is so pathetic that the enemy bursts into laughter, makin a huge mess as all the stuff that burst out of it gets everywhere.

5/10 Heirless Anastasius catches a cold.
2/50 Nika! Better seating!
+2 Emerald.
Justin begins thinking up a complicated chain of reasoning about how a prophet of god wouldn't lie and stuff... but being an illiterate, non-educated farmer, he isn't smart enough to finish that chain, and also doesn't speak english.
which kind of limits his ability to communicate.
instead, what actually happens is he hears Emerald talk in a strange language and assumes it some kind of magic incantation, proceeding to say, at a hurried pace, "O parce mihi magna est- quia non vult quod cuiusquam offendat! Tantummodo volebant certe vitare magna laude et fraudulentia diaboli potentius!"
((Oh, forgive me great one, I do not mean to offend! I merely wished to be sure, and avoid praising a grand devil as powerful as he is deceitful!))
as he begins to grovel, he hears the other human (Realicraft) speak in a similar language, a similarly strange incantation. if he were smart enough, this might lead him to begin to doubt the magic of this language, as multiple people use it, and one of them has displayed no magical powers thus far. instead, "aided" by confirmation bias and the sad fact that we change our minds less often then we think, he concludes that he must be trespassing on a hidden land of great powerful beings.
"Ah, ego sum paenitet, non vult ut magnus ut prævaricemur in terra entium -"
((Ah, I am sorry, I did not mean to trespass on the land of such great beings -))

as he reaches this part of the sentence, he realizes such powerful beings couldn't accidentally let someone in, so they must want him here, and so he changes his tune:
"Magna pars tamen credo esse consilium darent operam mihi ut prosequerer te nulla aliquid quia!"
((But I suppose this must be part of your grand plan, and offer my aid and services for anything you might have brought me here for!))
remembering that the great beings seemed happy when he was working on his farm before, he resumes his work, now pouring far more effort into it due to the strong belief that some great beings want it done and all that follows from that.
he is so convinced that this is tremendously important, in fact, that he calls his nephew, Flavius, out from the farmhouse (somehow he's already living there despite the farmhouse having finished mere minutes before, and Justin is too flustered (and dumb) to notice the inconsistency ), explains the situation to him, and half-pleads with him to auxilium(Help) him!
Flavius accepts and they both get to work, Flavius being less fanatical due to having not seen the great powers of these beings and suspecting his uncle miiight be a bit off his rocker. regardless, work they do.

EDIT: In case it was unclear somehow, just in case, I'm using google translate to turn everything Justin says into Latin. he doesn't know a lick of english. or greek. or any language but Latin.
you might be able to teach Falvius to speak english though, with a small bit of effort. (Read: giving him a computer with google translate, a latin or greek keyboard, and waiting a while.)
EDIT2: This action is more work on the farm. and some misunderstandings about everyone else.

+7% Farm Completion.

5/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine.
3/50. Bookworm
+2 TOG
I send out the forces of Sealand to attack the Godmodder. As Lord of Sealand, they listen to my every command.

The Godmodder uses the Super Suck Vaccum to clean them all up.

Error 11/null
Null 10/error
+2 JOE

I sigh, creating a universal English to X dictionary, then realize I can probably just make a translator. I do so, handing it to the farmer.

Anyways, as my actual action, I grab the Alpha Desert Scourge by its fleshy flesh(?), and toss it up in the air, forming many greenish portals around it, which produce knifes that stab at it before disappearing

It has scales, but you stab it anyway. 6,000 Damage.

Not the farm!
I summon lightning on the desert scourges.
Enemy Farming Area 5% (+5 from natural)
I go to find some crops for the farm.

You smite both Desert Scourges! 3,000 damage to each.
You find a pumpkin seed. +1% Completion to the farm.

10/10 Heirless Anastasius catches a cold. +4 emerald (counting his post after mine)
Exactly what I just described in the charge name happens! this will deeeefinitely have no effects in the future
(yes, yes it will. once I'm done a bunch of other stuff, Justin shall become the leader of Byzantia via Anastasius dying.)
(also half of this charge goes to summoning the farm a Neutral guard to protect it once Justin eventually leaves.)
""new"": 1/50 Ok for reals now, Nika! Cheaper tickets!
3/50 Nika! Better seating!
+2 Emerald.
Justin accepts the strange device and fiddles with it. eventually, he gets it working without knowing, and the next time he speaks to Flavius, it translates his speech to english. Flavius is smarter then Justin, as Justin has always made sure Flavius gets the best education available, and soon figures out whats going on. they conclude that while the other people are powerful and magic, their language is not, being merely a different language from Latin, like how greek is a thing. the use of lightning by Realicraft confirms this.
Justin then rides fast to Byzantium (the charge last round doesn't buff this or anything, Byzantium's existence will only have battlefield effects in the distant future), and hires a rodent exterminator for a small sum. most rodents, obviously, are far smaller then the desert scourges, but the exterminator is now obligated to do everything in their power to deal with the infection, so they proceed to pay a hefty sum to the Excubitors, the only army in Byzantium at the time, to help him. the Excubitors ascent and send about 1/8 of their forces to help... and you just Know Flavius was the one to make up this scheme, Justin isn't smart enough. the Excubitors attack the scrounges with force and disipline, and after about 3 arrows and 2 sword strikes each, retreat back, considering their job done, as the exterminator assumed this would be enough for sure and only paid them to do up to that much.
((Attack on all the Desert scourges including the elite)

EDIT: Also, again, I'm neutral, not Anti-Godmodder, so please list the farm as such. thank you.
EDIT2: I didn't make farms with the charge; Justin was fooled into believing he had bought a new farm, while the charge itself created the city of Byzantium.

The mighty forces converge upon the Desert Scourges! Desert Scourges killed! 10,000 damage to the Alpha Desert Scourge!

Error 13/null
Null 12/error
+2 JOE

I take the two Desert Scourges and forcefeed the Godmodder to them. This probably doesn’t really hurt Mr. Godmodder, but it sure would be painful for the worms

The Desert Scourges are already dead. You instead shove the Alpha Desert Scourge in the Godmodder's face, killing it.

Enemy Farming Area 10% (+5 from natural)
If the Desert Scourges are dead, I turn off all the lights and block the sun, then sneak up on the godmodder and electrocute him.
Otherwise, rain lightning of the Desert Scourges.

You search far and wide, but you cannot find the Godmodder's house.

10/50
6/10
+2 plague

I stab a random enemy with my rifle. The back end of it. the attack is so pathetic that the enemy bursts into laughter, makin a huge mess as all the stuff that burst out of it gets everywhere.

You attempt to stab the Godmodder but it obviously fails.

The Godmodder grumbles.
Alright, time for a real challenge!
The Godmodder unveils multiple...
Noobs. ROBLOX ones. Wait do they have guns?
The noobs shoot down the Farm a bit. -10% completion.

[PG] Agetnoob 20,000/20,000 HP.
[PG] Snipnoob 15,000/15,000 HP.
[PG] Shienoob 40,000/40,000 HP. Shield HP 10,000/10,000 HP.
[PG] Engienoob 20,000/20,000 HP. Build Turret 0/2
[PG] Noob Turret 15,000/15,000 HP.
[N] Farm. 27% Completion.

To Defeat the Shienoob, you must first destroy its shield, and then destroy the Shienoob itself.

Last edited:
2/50 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
4/10 Picket fence production crew.
+2 Emerald.
Justin looks at the damage to his farm. this is quite annoying! he notices that he can slightly outpace the damage, so he keeps working at it, after donning his personal armor. he hopes to work in the army some day...
he soon gets somewhat tired from all the tilling, so he takes some of his pigs (he is a swineherd according to my sources.) and uses some carrots to trick them into tilling the land for him.
intent: passive [X]% farm generation, until the farm reaches 80% complete.

Enemy Farming Area 15% (+5 from natural)
Having played ROBLOX before, I know how to deal with them.
I zap the gunpowder that's in the guns, blowing the guns up.
I also shop for seeds at some random shop.

11+2/50
7/10
+2 plague

I sigh and start bludgeoning a random noob with my gun, while wondering when the DOPs will slow to a more reasonable pace.

8/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
4/50. Bookworm
+2 TOG
I hit the Agetnoob with a diamond pickaze.

5,000 damage.

2/50 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
4/10 Picket fence production crew.
+2 Emerald.
Justin looks at the damage to his farm. this is quite annoying! he notices that he can slightly outpace the damage, so he keeps working at it, after donning his personal armor. he hopes to work in the army some day...
he soon gets somewhat tired from all the tilling, so he takes some of his pigs (he is a swineherd according to my sources.) and uses some carrots to trick them into tilling the land for him.
intent: passive [X]% farm generation, until the farm reaches 80% complete.

+5% Completion and +2% Completion per turn!

Enemy Farming Area 15% (+5 from natural)
Having played ROBLOX before, I know how to deal with them.
I zap the gunpowder that's in the guns, blowing the guns up.
I also shop for seeds at some random shop.

Every noob takes 1,000 damage.
+2% Completion to the farm.

11+2/50
7/10
+2 plague

I sigh and start bludgeoning a random noob with my gun, while wondering when the DOPs will slow to a more reasonable pace.

They will once the playerbase gets larger.
5,000 Damage to the Shienoob's Shield.

The Noobs shoot down the pigs. A little excessive with the ammo, but hey, they're dead now.

[PG] Agetnoob 14,000/20,000 HP.
[PG] Snipnoob 14,000/15,000 HP.
[PG] Shienoob 40,000/40,000 HP. Shield HP 4,000/10,000 HP.
[PG] Engienoob 19,000/20,000 HP. Build Turret 1/2
[PG] Noob Turret 14,000/15,000 HP.
[N] Farm. 36% Completion.

Last edited:
...The above dop has litterally half as many posts as the previous one... maybe because it happened At midnight.
/nullishsortofprobably

3/50 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
5/10 Picket fence production crew.
+2 Emerald.
luckily, Justin only used 3 pigs for that thing, and still has another seven, so he repeats his brilliant idea. Flavius suggests that use a horse or mule instead. Justin is very impressed, and decides that yes, he will use a horse or mule instead.
...Justin doesn't own a horse or mule... aside from one he's loaning but he can't risk that one dieing, so he has to sell 2 pigs to get it, but its still worth it. mules are cheaper, so he buys a mule.

Last edited:
14+2/50
8/10
+2 Plaguu

The person Justin hired to help out on the farm was a competent old hillbilly who will defend the farm from attackers. Said hillbilly is of course me. What's that, Jobboe? I'm *not* the person you hired and that's *not* what I was hired to do? Well, unless you'd like to be kissing the floor like the former farmhand I just killed, I'd suggest you just roll with it.
I accept the money from Jobboe, use it to buy some more amunition, generic hillbilly clothes and a stool I can sit on while defending the farm.
I proceed to shoot any enemies who look like they're going to walk on our lawn (or really harm the farm in any way).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom