Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

19/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
9/9 aid me, charges +2 Daskter +2 TOG +1 person +2 tmb50
Using!
An aura of energy encircles the barracks and the entitys laying siege on it. While this barrier stands, aid cannot enter the barracks.
Alternatively, if this is sufficient, then the barracks just.... gets fully converted. if there is excess charge, it heals the barracks afterwards
+1 daskter +1 person
IF barracks not brainwashed from above:
I raise the number of dimlings, before giving them the power to bend themselves sideways and dodge attacks, making the it much more difficult to clear the infestation, meaning that people can't randomly give the barracks immunity to conversion for no reason.

Also, the gold I gave them proceeds to explode, because they didn't fulfil the contract. everyone who took the gold dies, unless its more then 1/6 of the staff, in which case they only suffer extremely painful burns which are not in any way deadly.

IF Barracks already brainwashed:
I quickly give the barracks some healing, just in case.

Last edited:
"...This isn't over, Justinian."

With that, The dude lets the barracks get converted, and switches to another objective.

He raises his hand, which crackles with red energy. Vines spring up under Monodam's feet, tying them in place. These vines aren't particularly strong, but by the time Monodam cuts themselves free, it's seeds have already embedded themselves into it. A ray of light bursts forth from The dude's hand which causes these seeds to grow at a greatly accelerated rate, bursting Monodam apart.

The dude then reappears next to Realicraft.

"Don't take your anger out on resistance members. I put them up to that," he says. "If you want a fight, face me instead."

19/20
07/20

+2 DarkUprising

Last edited:
CHARGES
Yawgmoth 9/50
Upgrade control
[H] 7/10
ACTIONS
I give JOE the thrull
Stats:
Attack: 1,000
HP: 15,000
Can do simple jobs like farm, defend, attack, etc.
HELPING
+1 JOE (how about both) +1 silent storm

The Dude's hand continues to crackle with red energy. He points at Monodam again, creating a cyclone of wind to lift it up into the air. He then throws it straight at Metal Gear DELICIUS, before pulling out a sword from under his cloak.

"What the helicopter am I even doing."

A helicopter is pulled into existence, and is also thrown at Metal Gear DELICIUS.

20/20
08/20

+2 DarkUprising

Last edited:
Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (12/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (12/40)
+2 JOEbob
I proceed to play this horror in front of the PGs:

<more horrors will come>

13/?? ?!??!?
41/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1 JOE +1 @Realicraft

I light the Ninjanoob on fire. Can't dodge your rapidly rising body heat caused by negative status effects, after all.

You attempt to light the Ninjnoob on fire, but he manages do dodge fire. I don't know how it works, he just dodges the fire.

Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (10/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (10/40)
+2 JOEbob
Entity Actions:
Gingerbread Gear DELICUS spews deadly amounts of onions and slices them, causing all of the noob variants to cry an ocean that itself floods the Bombardier Towers.

Actions:
I sneak lots of explosives in the Robonoob's pants, and I trick it into standing on a huge pile of explosives. This means that, when I fire a really big rocket launcher at it, the rocket will hurt the Robonoob, trigger the pile of explosives (Which hurts the Robonoob) and also causes the explosives in the Robonoob's pants to explode.

You explodificate the Robonoob.

18/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
16/15 Overseer - APEX pilot +2 TMB50
The apex gains an upgrade: the overseer. it's an AI which pilots the APEX, making it gain extra accuracy and maybe dodge. also, the apex hasn't been making drones. fixx.
new: 1/5 aid me, charges
+1 TMB50 +1 TOG
I summon a lot of tiny [Dimling - retainer of grief]'s in the barracks. this makes everyone within despair as they spam [DESPAIR].
breeders make 2 breeders and a shield. everyone else works as before, the apex as well, and continues as last round. J.O.R.D.A.N.s orders are changed to brainwash if possible and otherwise dispel anything preventing the brainwash.

Entities ordered.
+5% Barrack Conversion.

??? 6/10

The why did you destroy the EFA?
*record-scratch* Wait a minute...
If friendly fire was off, then they couldn't destroy the EFA because it's on the same team...

OBJECTION!
I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT STATES THE EFA COULD NOT HAVE BEEN DESTROYED!

The Godmodder points out taht he temporarily turned off Friendly Fire for that.

4/50 The Engines of War,
The engine is building, the army shall be ready.
4/20 The Guard
He has a duty, to protect, and to retaliate.

+2 JoeBob

I start building the the first pieces of the engine.

You build an engine for... something. I'll assume that's the Fusion Reactor. +5% Completion.

New
14/?? ?!??!?
42/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1 JOE +1 @Realicraft

Seeing as I was Plague's closest (see: only) ally, I will gladly take his entity under my wing.

I destroy every instance of the Medinoobs PhD, meaning he can no longer legally practice medicine. If he should attempt to ignore the law and heal someone anyways, several law enforcement units will slaughter him.

The Police nuke the Medinoob.

19/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
9/9 aid me, charges +2 Daskter +2 TOG +1 person +2 tmb50
Using!
An aura of energy encircles the barracks and the entitys laying siege on it. While this barrier stands, aid cannot enter the barracks.
Alternatively, if this is sufficient, then the barracks just.... gets fully converted. if there is excess charge, it heals the barracks afterwards
+1 daskter +1 person
IF barracks not brainwashed from above:
I raise the number of dimlings, before giving them the power to bend themselves sideways and dodge attacks, making the it much more difficult to clear the infestation, meaning that people can't randomly give the barracks immunity to conversion for no reason.

Also, the gold I gave them proceeds to explode, because they didn't fulfil the contract. everyone who took the gold dies, unless its more then 1/6 of the staff, in which case they only suffer extremely painful burns which are not in any way deadly.

IF Barracks already brainwashed:
I quickly give the barracks some healing, just in case.

You fully brainwash the Barracks, but not before a Bombernoob comes out and kills 4 Shield Drones.

"...This isn't over, Justinian."

With that, The dude lets the barracks get converted, and switches to another objective.

He raises his hand, which crackles with red energy. Vines spring up under Monodam's feet, tying them in place. These vines aren't particularly strong, but by the time Monodam cuts themselves free, it's seeds have already embedded themselves into it. A ray of light bursts forth from The dude's hand which causes these seeds to grow at a greatly accelerated rate, bursting Monodam apart.

The dude then reappears next to Realicraft.

"Don't take your anger out on resistance members. I put them up to that," he says. "If you want a fight, face me instead."

19/20
07/20

+2 DarkUprising

You deal 25,000 damage to Monodam.

CHARGES
Yawgmoth 9/50
Upgrade control
[H] 7/10
ACTIONS
I give JOE the thrull
Stats:
Attack: 1,000
HP: 15,000
Can do simple jobs like farm, defend, attack, etc.
HELPING
+1 JOE (how about both) +1 silent storm

You give him the Thrull.

The Dude's hand continues to crackle with red energy. He points at Monodam again, creating a cyclone of wind to lift it up into the air. He then throws it straight at Metal Gear DELICIUS, before pulling out a sword from under his cloak.

"What the helicopter am I even doing."

A helicopter is pulled into existence, and is also thrown at Metal Gear DELICIUS.

20/20
08/20

+2 DarkUprising

You deal a total of 18,000 damage to Gingerbread Gear DELICUS.

Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (12/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (12/40)
+2 JOEbob
I proceed to play this horror in front of the PGs:

<more horrors will come>

The Godmodder turns down the music. You suddenly find yourself engaged in a DANCE BATTLE with the Godmodder. He responds with

The Godmodder is currently engaged in a Dance Battle with TMB50, but he still has the power to knock out 2 Resistance Members. The Ninjnoobs and the Time Police kill the Snappy Boi and deal 20,000 damage to DarkUprising. 2 more Flynoobs pop out of the Barracks.
The Breeders breed 2 Breeders and 1 Shield. APEX gets an updoot and passively produces a Shield Drone(which apparently it does). JORDAN doesn't have to do anything anymore, and the Barracks create a Conscript. The Marketplace does its thing.
The GREATEST SINGULAR ENTITY EVER!!! Attacks the Trench and the Walls, killing the Trench and dealing 70,000 damage to the Walls. The Turrets shoot at him for 30,000 damage.
Gingerbread Gear DELICUS takes down another Wall, cause they exist. He is retaliated against for 20,000-10,000 damage. The Resistance moves in an takes down a Bombardier Tower as well as a Ninjnoob!

[PG] Godmodder’s Fortress 250,000/250,000 HP. Engaged in Dance Battle with TMB50.
[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 94/100 HP.
[PG] Ninjnoob 15,000/15,000 HP. 50% Dodge chance. x4.
[PG] Flynoob 15,000/15,000 HP. Attacks 2 enemies at once. x2.
[PG] Time Police 5,000/5,000. x6.
Bombardier Towers 50,000/50,000 HP. Barracks 20,000/20,000 HP. x4. Produces a unit every turn.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2. JORDAN 20/20 HP. 4 RP. Conscripts 7,000/7,000 HP. x16. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x5. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x7. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each) (Harvest double next action)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x11. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (500 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x11. Heals other Entities by 500 per drone
Shield Drones 2,500/2,500 HP 0 ATK x7. Bodyguards other drones, 50% chance to not die when it should.
Breeder Drones 100/100 HP 0 ATK x13. Breeds drones at 1 per 2 Breeders, takes 3 breeders to make a shield and 4 to make a breeder.
Brick Wall 86,000/180,000 HP. +28,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max.
[N-JOE] Barracks 1,000/20,000 HP. Within JOE's castle.
[N-JOE] Peasant 5,000/5,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Repair Mecha 30,000/30,000 HP. x2 Healing Power.
[N-JOE] Marketplace. 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Apex 150,000/150,000 HP. Small attack. Summons Repair Drones. In JOE's Castle. 10% Dodge Chance.
[N-Redrover] Fusion Reactor. 12% Progress.
[H-TOG] THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! 195,000(x1,000,000)/250,000(x1,000,000).
[AG] DarkUprising 55,000/75,000 HP. 8/15 Assist Points.
[AG]Gingerbread Gear DELICUS: 75,000/150,000 HP. 10,000 Armor. Candy Corn Missile Modules 2/4. Molten Chocolate Shower 2/10.
[AG] Resistance Member. 12,000/12,000 HP. x13.

JOEBob: Has 28 Gold. Has some wood. Has some Metal.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Person999: Can control his own H Entities 50% of the time.

Last edited:
20/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
5/10 the keep +2 TOG +1 silentstorm +person
+tog +silentstorm
I fill in the many holes in the barracks walls with expanding plastic foam, healing it.
7 food gets sold. JORDAN forgot to generate RP last round, so he does that, and proceeds to heal the wall with 4 RP (ending up with 8 RP at the end of round). the conscripts help build the wall, the worker drones heal the wall, as do the healers, the recruiters make sure everyone in the barracks is nice, happy and loyal, the gather drones start gathering metal scrap from dead robonoobs, the bbreeders make 3 new breeders, the repair mech repairs the wall, the thrull repairs the wall, The Apex corrects the universe: It summons repair drones (low health healers which are like a normal entity health-wise but a hoard in terms of number), which will repair the wall. and... that's all.

Last edited:
15/?? ?!??!?
43+1/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+2 JOE

I AM OPEN TO STARTING A +1 TRADE WITH ANYONE WHO IS TIRED OF NOT GETTING THE BANG FOR THEIR BUCK.

I light a random enemy on fire with the power of the LORP. LORP ENGRISH, that is.

Last edited:
⚔ Action ⚔
I steal the time tape from time police so they can't travel in time anymore, and then go back in time, destroy their genetic code before the policemen were created, thus killing them and also reversing every action they have ever done.
Then I go back to the present times and go to bed as if Time Police never happened (because it didn't).

⚡ Charges ⚡
1. 16/50 Well that's a surprise |======================================|

Funny (but not everyone gets it). +1 from Person

2. 4/35 Multiplying Kuriboh |=======================|
Very weak, but with a twist: only one can be damaged with one attack, and they duplicate at the end of every turn.
Can bodyguard entities.

3. 1/50 Weeping Angel |======================================|
Can only be attacked as a response to an attack, but can't attack if an entity or player spends their action on constantly observing it (without even a blink).

[+] Assists [+]
+1 @JOEbob
+1 @Person999

Last edited:
16/?? ?!??!?
45/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+2 JOE

I carefully sneak up on the Ninjnoob and light it on fire, because you cant dodge DOT and debuffs.

Last edited:
CHARGES
Yawgmoth 10/50
Upgrade control
[H] 9/10
ACTIONS
I A) point out that we haven’t used
[V] entities and bosses hmm... and B) planswalk away reverse time grab Michel Jackson then say “beat this godmodder” and have him obliterate the goddmodder in the dancing competition.
HELPING
+1 JOE +1 silent storm

Time Police are all clones, they don't have mothers. Plus, the genetic source which created them is under the monitor of Time Police in their Time Boats inside the Time Stream at all Times. It's all very well-organized so that they don't cause Time Paradox Monsters to form.

/attack coming.

+2 DarkUprising

21/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
7/10 the keep +person
+tog +person
The barracks realizes it should be healed by the castle, while the castle gets repaired by the magic of elbow grease. as in elbow grease expands and fills any holes or dent.

Last edited:
CHARGES
11/50 yawgmoth
10/10 control
[H]
1/10 control [V]
ACTIONS
I first activate control [H] agin and now it’s 100% chance to control my entities
Also I as my real action I realized that THE SINGLE GREATEST ENTITY EVER!! Is causing problems so I grab him throw him at the godmodder and I supr anim styl cut him into a thousand pieces (yes I’m making fun of anime’s ridiculous violence)
HELPING
Same as always

Last edited:
Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (13/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (13/40)
+2 Person999
I proceed to step up the dancing contest by summoning Rick Astley to provide vocals, while also summoning everyone on this list up to position 50:
https://www.thetoptens.com/dancers/
to dance for me against the Godmodder.
And yes, this means TWO Michael Jacksons thanks to Person999

20/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
5/10 the keep +2 TOG +1 silentstorm +person
+tog +silentstorm
I fill in the many holes in the barracks walls with expanding plastic foam, healing it.
7 food gets sold. JORDAN forgot to generate RP last round, so he does that, and proceeds to heal the wall with 4 RP (ending up with 8 RP at the end of round). the conscripts help build the wall, the worker drones heal the wall, as do the healers, the recruiters make sure everyone in the barracks is nice, happy and loyal, the gather drones start gathering metal scrap from dead robonoobs, the bbreeders make 3 new breeders, the repair mech repairs the wall, the thrull repairs the wall, The Apex corrects the universe: It summons repair drones (low health healers which are like a normal entity health-wise but a hoard in terms of number), which will repair the wall. and... that's all.

Entities Ordered. You heal the Barracks by 9,000. You sell some food, making 7 Gold.

15/?? ?!??!?
43+1/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+2 JOE

I AM OPEN TO STARTING A +1 TRADE WITH ANYONE WHO IS TIRED OF NOT GETTING THE BANG FOR THEIR BUCK.

I light a random enemy on fire with the power of the LORP. LORP ENGRISH, that is.

You deal 12,000 damage to a Barrack.

⚔ Action ⚔
I steal the time tape from time police so they can't travel in time anymore, and then go back in time, destroy their genetic code before the policemen were created, thus killing them and also reversing every action they have ever done.
Then I go back to the present times and go to bed as if Time Police never happened (because it didn't).

⚡ Charges ⚡
1. 16/50 Well that's a surprise |======================================|

Funny (but not everyone gets it). +1 from Person

2. 4/35 Multiplying Kuriboh |=======================|
Very weak, but with a twist: only one can be damaged with one attack, and they duplicate at the end of every turn.
Can bodyguard entities.

3. 1/50 Weeping Angel |======================================|
Can only be attacked as a response to an attack, but can't attack if an entity or player spends their action on constantly observing it (without even a blink).

[+] Assists [+]
+1 @JOEbob
+1 @Person999

You time paradox so hard that 5 Time Police don't exist anymore.

16/?? ?!??!?
45/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+2 JOE

I carefully sneak up on the Ninjnoob and light it on fire, because you cant dodge DOT and debuffs.

You use the power of reasoning to kill a Ninjnoob.

CHARGES
Yawgmoth 10/50
Upgrade control
[H] 9/10
ACTIONS
I A) point out that we haven’t used
[V] entities and bosses hmm... and B) planswalk away reverse time grab Michel Jackson then say “beat this godmodder” and have him obliterate the goddmodder in the dancing competition.
HELPING
+1 JOE +1 silent storm

You send a Michael Jackson to dance off against the Godmodder. The Godmodder dances harder.

Time Police are all clones, they don't have mothers. Plus, the genetic source which created them is under the monitor of Time Police in their Time Boats inside the Time Stream at all Times. It's all very well-organized so that they don't cause Time Paradox Monsters to form.

/attack coming.

+2 DarkUprising

You bring a Time Police from the Paradox Hell.
You trigger a Resistance Member, who explodes.

21/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
7/10 the keep +person
+tog +person
The barracks realizes it should be healed by the castle, while the castle gets repaired by the magic of elbow grease. as in elbow grease expands and fills any holes or dent.

You heal the Castle Walls by 15,000.

CHARGES
11/50 yawgmoth
10/10 control
[H]
1/10 control [V]
ACTIONS
I first activate control [H] agin and now it’s 100% chance to control my entities
Also I as my real action I realized that THE SINGLE GREATEST ENTITY EVER!! Is causing problems so I grab him throw him at the godmodder and I supr anim styl cut him into a thousand pieces (yes I’m making fun of anime’s ridiculous violence)
HELPING
Same as always

You upgrade your ability again.
Ok, I'm just going to say. You're not going to get anywhere trying to use a 10 charge trying to control V entities. V entities haven't been introduced yet because it's still early game and they'll be hell to control. You'll need a 50 charge to start.
You deal 20,000 damage to the THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!!. The Godmodder just blocks.

Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (13/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (13/40)
+2 Person999
I proceed to step up the dancing contest by summoning Rick Astley to provide vocals, while also summoning everyone on this list up to position 50:
https://www.thetoptens.com/dancers/
to dance for me against the Godmodder.
And yes, this means TWO Michael Jacksons thanks to Person999

The Godmodder is overwhelmed by the power of the two Michael Jacksons and takes 1 damage! A Bombardier Tower explodes.

+2 DarkUprising, again. A deal is a deal.

You give DarkUprising lodesofmone.

The Godmodder blows up the Marketplace and the Peasant, and deals 25,000 damage to the Brick Walls. The Flynoobs attack DU and the Resistance Members, dealing 10,000 damage to DU and killing a Resistance member. The Ninjoobs kill 3 more Resistance Members. The Time Police attack DU for an additional 10,000 damage. The Barracks produce additional Flynoobs.
JORDAN, the Conscripts, the Thrull, the Repair Mech, and the Healer Drones heal the Brick Wall up to max, with JORDAN using 4 RP. The APEX produces some Repair Drones. The Recruiter Drones make sure that the Barracks remain christian loyal. The Gatherer Drones gather some Metal from Robonoobs.
THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! smashes down on 6 Resistance Members.
The Resistance reforms, and they charge, bringing down the Godmodder's Fortress to 100,000 HP. Wow.

WHERE THE GORILLA ARE THE TANKS I CALLED FOR?!!?!

[PG] Godmodder’s Fortress 100,000/250,000 HP.
[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 93/100 HP.
[PG] Ninjnoob 15,000/15,000 HP. 50% Dodge chance. x3.
[PG] Flynoob 15,000/15,000 HP. Attacks 2 enemies at once. x4.
[PG] Time Police 5,000/5,000. x2.
Barracks 20,000/20,000 HP. x3. Produces a unit every turn. Barracks 8,000/20,000 HP. Produces a unit every turn.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2. JORDAN 20/20 HP. 8 RP. Conscripts 7,000/7,000 HP. x16. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x5. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x7. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each) (Harvest double next action)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x11. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (500 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x11. Heals other Entities by 500 per drone
Shield Drones 2,500/2,500 HP 0 ATK x7. Bodyguards other drones, 50% chance to not die when it should.
Breeder Drones 100/100 HP 0 ATK x16. Breeds drones at 1 per 2 Breeders, takes 3 breeders to make a shield and 4 to make a breeder.
Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 2,500 per action. Can only heal machines.)
Brick Wall 180,000/190,000 HP. +30,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max.
[N-JOE] Barracks 20,000/20,000 HP. Within JOE's castle.
[N-JOE] Repair Mecha 30,000/30,000 HP. x2 Healing Power.
[N-JOE] Apex 150,000/150,000 HP. Small attack. Summons Repair Drones. In JOE's Castle. 10% Dodge Chance.
[N-Redrover] Fusion Reactor. 12% Progress.
[H-TOG] THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! 195,000(x1,000,000)/250,000(x1,000,000).
[AG] DarkUprising 35,000/75,000 HP. 12/15 Assist Points.
[AG]Gingerbread Gear DELICUS: 75,000/150,000 HP. 10,000 Armor. Candy Corn Missile Modules 2/4. Molten Chocolate Shower 2/10.
[AG] Resistance Member. 12,000/12,000 HP. x25.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has some wood. Has quite a bit of Metal.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Person999: Can control his own H Entities 100% of the time.

Last edited:
17/20 ?!??!?
46+2/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+2 JOE

I spread the flames across all three Ninjanoobs, as that will probably be more worth it.

Last edited:
23/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life. +1 tmb50
10/10 the keep +2 TOG
New: 1/20 the ruler
The APEX gets an upgrade: The keep, a hollowed-out area inside it. Entitys of low total size but high value, such as JORDAN, can hide there, and it's functionally like a mini-version of the brick wall, minus the regen, but which takes half damage while the apex is alive and kicking.
+TOG +TMB50
Firstly, the brick wall should be maxed. you said it was maxed, so fix it.
secondly, breeder drones breed more breeders. worker drones start building turret mounts on the apex with the iron bits the gather drones are gathering. the recruiter drones offer the SINGLE GREATEST ENTITY EVER membership in our SINGLE GREATEST ENTITY GROUP EVER. because it could agree, in theory. the healer drones heal the wall if it's injured, else a random AG or N entity. the repair drones heal the fusion reactor. because it machine. the repair mech makes sure the barracks are all well and good.
JORDAN builds 2 turrets on the APEX's newly-made turret-mounts, with 8 RP. or maybe 3 turrets, since the apex has an efficiency rise and the worker drones are helping.
I sell 8 fooWait no the shopkeeper is dead, I'll have to fix that later. for now, I place 8 food in a box full of worms, so it'll compost into compost which might be useful later.

Last edited:
Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (15/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (15/40)
+1 JOEbob +1 Person999
Entity Actions:
Gingerbread Gear DELICUS is once again used as a massive loudspeaker for Senator Shrek to sing a remix of "It has to be this way" and "All Star", along with variour MGR:R remixes of Shrek-related music, while a tthe same time making Gingerbread Gear DELICUS dance to it on the Time Police.

Actions:
"Sorry, but the tanks aren't there because I had the XF84HTs deafen the crews and shake them apart with their noise, before bombing and rocketing them".
Oh, talking about them, they are back just now, and strafe the Godmodder's Fortress.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom