Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

I summon a urglergurtlator!

It has a unique power to be resistant to any influence or mind controll from anything except its summoner AND it cannot be defeated or taken off the battle field on its first turn, and it uses urgle slime to attack. Urgleslime is a HIGHLY poisonous and sticky substance, and can be fired by the urglergurtlator! It cannot miss, and it sticks onto the target forever! While stuck, it does constant damage and the target can barely move!!!!

I target the godmodder

The Urglergurtlator is... very small. The Godmodder takes it for a pet.
Wow, it's pretty cute actually.

The Dude notices the Elder Cathar, and appears next to him, right in their face.

"You know, I've met many people like you," he says. "Old men who consider themselves saviours, guiding children to greatness, yet always shying away from direct intervention. Fate is dead, old man. Act personally, or do not act at all."

He then appears next to TheOrangeNinja.

"Do you want to see what a real lightning dragon can do?" he asks. "I'll show you anyways."

The Dude produces a rod with an orb at the tip, and points it towards GINGERBREAD GEAR DELICUS. Again, red energy courses up his arm, but it flows into the rod this time. The rod focuses the energy turning it blue, and spitting it out. The lightning being spat out solidifies, forming a massive, blindingly bright dragon-shaped object. It seems to stretch for a moment, working the kinks out of it's neck.

"F̳͖̺ͨ͑̇́R̰̯̼̻̤E̲̬̞͍͙̖̙E̡͍̊," he roars. "F̵̟͙̏O̼̞̼̼͖͖̓͌̈̎̕ͅR̻̳̦̋͆̾͌̒ͤ̇ ͉̜͓̆̌̆ͪJ̖̞̥̤̏ͧ͑́ͅǗ̙́̑͢Ś͙̝̖̤͎͋̊ͥ̒T̗̃ͩ ̲͈͓̏̈͑͒A͚̤͙͎̅̓̓̅͝ ͈͔̍͂ͧḸ̹̦̿̽ͅȊ̻̘͚̮͎͓̃̅ͨͮ͋T̢̎̓T͈̮̫͚̘̖́ͦ͋̈̎L̐Ě͔̗̳̿ͧ̐ ̴͕̤̙͎̦̓ͤ̆ͨ̑̾̚W̩̝̤͢ͅḨ͓̠̭̤̭͈̀̏͐ͪI̼̲̞͓̭̓ͬ͗͑̿͐L̦͉E̋͊͊,̠͖̥̀ ͇̭͈̬̙͛͐ͯ͛̑͑ͤͅI͎̠̗̙͉ͣ̕ ̸̙̱ͩA͌͆ͦ҉̖̭̥̺M̝̤̺ͮ̈̈̾ ̽̋͌ͬ͏̗͉͍F̟̙̉͗̌R̨͇ͤÉ̡̘͉̙̹̫͈̉E̍͆̽ͩ̅͐̚.̱͖͚ͥͯͯ̿̍"

The Dragon takes off, looking like a false sun in the sky.

"I̻̦͙̯͚̮͓͆͝T͇̬̙̻́̇͜ ̦̟̜̙̬ͣ̏̃̌̓H̅̍͟A̝S̢̟̥̟ͪ̋͆͐̎͑ͭ ͉͎̿ͬ͞B̺̪̗̮͍È̡̺͎̬̦͖̥̾ͨ̓͌̚E̤̰̫̖̩͎̓N̬̜ͤ̔̅̉ͤ ̰̣̪̮͈͓͜T͚̤̰̠̣̍̇͠O̮͉͔͉̯̘͌O ̛̜̠̺̪̣̺̹̂ͧ́ͪL̯̞̬͖͈̜͂̅͒ͯ̉͛ͩO͎͔̥͍̲̯N̠̻͔̠͕͇̉͐ͩ͗͆͌Ǵ̢̃̾́ ̛͔̅̚SI̮͎͌̓N̡̠̩̣̆ͭC̤͔͈̜͚͔͕͒͝E̷̝̩̻̍͛ͤ ̭̮̘́̓I͎̞̪̙̦̍͝ ̼͇͆͠L͎͕̞͔̆͛ͪ̊̈́A̟̼̭̿̀ͨͬ̇̄̉́S̛̪͖̜͈̟͔͓T̳̤͍̮̉͑ ̸̃̄͌̉̏ͦS̮̘ͦ͝Ơ̟ͯ̓͒̓̈́̐̏Ả̘͓̻̖̼̝̲̐͌̚Ŗ̽̃̍ͯͦ͐̇Ê̖͇̫͌ͧ͆Ḍ̵̳̠̞̯̗̱ͥ.͈̥̭͗͘"

It flies straight towards GINGERBREAD GEAR DELICUS. It doesn't stop, and bodyslams into the side of the war machine. As it does so, lightning leaps off of it's body, coursing through GINGERBREAD GEAR DELICUS and arcing back towards the Dragon. GINGERBREAD GEAR DELICUS, due to not being primarily made out of conductive metals such as Gold, Silver or Copper, begins to smoulder and burn from the sheer volume of electricity being passed through it. The Dragon then stabs it's tail straight through one leg joint of the machine, and breathes onto the other leg.

There is a wave of blue light, and the leg of GINGERBREAD GEAR DELICUS is burned into ash. The Dragon, satisified with his work, flies back towards The Dude.

"Ū̳͕̭̩̫̣̬͟N̡̽ͧͯ̌ͭ͑T̸̖̏ͥ͋ͬÍͧͭL̰̱̘̓ͦ̏ͥ̂ ̝̤͕͚̘̎̓̓̊̽N͎̙̭͈̭̤̿͒͐̂̚Ę͔̝̯͊͌̐ͫͪͬ̆X̣͙͍̿̄T̖͓͇̫͒ͤ́̍ ͓͖̪̒̿̈́͊̉̽̒T͖̹̳̥̲̋ͨͬ͑ͫ͋I̭̱͒̾̐ͪ̐̔̓̀M̪̫͔ͤE̟̥̟̮̣͎̾̽̃͊̉ͅ," he rumbles, touching his nose to tip of the metal rod The Dude had extended.

And with another flash of light, The Dragon is gone, leaving just The Dude again.

21/30
09/20

+2 DarkUprising

You kill Gingerbread Gear DELICUS! Holy crap.

Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (17/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (17/40)
+2 JOEbob
Entity Actions:
Gingerbread Gear DELICUS tears the Flynoobs apart with it's sugar glass blades.
Actions:
I send a message to THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! that is designed so it seems to be from the Godmodder. The message is full of taunts and insults.

Entities ordered.
The SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! gets a big angery.

25/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
14/20 the ruler +1 TMB50 last round +2 TMB50 +2 TOG
+1 TMB50 +1 TOG
Well the lack of breeder drones is annoying.
"Godmodder, I am being productive! I'm making LOTTSA MONEY and getting A bit of Power ! just because my goal is more LOTTSA MONEY then Punch Ppl doesn't make me non-productive!"
hmph.
worker drones keep working, gather drones continue to gather. recruiter drones look around for non-entitys to recruit. healer drones heal the wall, as does the repair mech. the repair drones of-which-there-should-be-several build up some of the fusion reactor. JORDAN finishes the turret.
Justinian goes over to the fusion reactor, then attaches it to the APEX. once the fusion reactor is done, the APEX will be able to use it to temporarilly do things better, or just always do things better.
Also hey the keep isn't in the eotb pls fix?

Entities ordered.
I don't see how you are being productive there just sitting there and waiting for things to happen. You should make things happen to be a productive person.
You can't move it all on your own! You need some drones and a few turns to do that.

19+3/25 ?!??!?
50/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I summon the Tangerine Hulk. (Unreasonably high hp, reasonable atk, Max HP and Atk increase every time Tangerine Hulk is attacked)
+2 JOBOBE

I channel the will of the GM (as in RS, not the Godmodder) into an attack against whoever the GM wants dead.

I do a vast REE again the Repair Mecha for 10,000 damage.

The Elder watched as the Fortress crumbles. All in a day's work... Some man on the battlefield yells for him to end a battle that had already ended, and he laughs.
"Ah, humans. Never able to let go of the past..."
He started up another incantation when The Dude teleported in front of him, messing up his concentration with a lengthy comment about how fate was dead, and how the Elder should take action directly. Just before The Dude portals off to another new hero, however, the Elder shifts his grip on his cane, unsheathing a sword that had been mentioned in legends across the Multiverse - The World's Edge. They said that those who touched it's blade never returned. But just before the sword cut The Dude, he disappeared.
"Oh, I see how it is..." The old man mumbled. His focus centered on The Dude, and the Elder sent his voice booming through The Dude's soul.
"And so, I too have seen many like you, who deny that fate exists. Yet when confronted with proof that I exist, you run! Ha! You're scared. I can feel it." The Elder raised his hand, and a transparent version of the orb that held The Dude's dragon captive shimmered into existence in his palm.
"You asked me to act personally, yes?" The old man whispers into The Dude's mind. His focus was now on the orb, looking for some flaw where time and sheer power had worn away at the seals upon it. Moments later, he saw the chip. It was no bigger than a hair, but it was proof that the sphere was susceptible to his methods.
"Then here is your satisfaction." the old man said, an ancient power rumbling in his voice. And in that moment, trillions of years acted upon the orb, wearing away at its strength, making it crumble before The Dude's eyes. By the time the "dragon" that was contained within had been released, it too had been weakened by time and had shrunk to little more than a spark. It tried to arc to DELICUS, but fizzled out in the process.
"You speak bold words, @DCCCV. But I see your true form, and I know it is weak. If you wish to prove me wrong, fight me here and now."
And so, the Elder Cathar stabbed the World's Edge into the ground and rested his hands upon the pommel, waiting for The Dude's response.
-Charges-
2/20 - Noob Curse: Stormtrooper Syndrome
2/50 - Personal Incarnation
+2 DarkUprising

You leave Gingerbread Gear DELICUS at 30,000 HP.

Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (19/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (19/40)

I proceed to kidnap the Ninjnoob and steal his organs after sedating him (Don't worry. I didn't operate in a bathtub full of ice. I used an ACTUAL operation suite). I give the black market money to JOEbob. Then, I get rid of the Ninjnoob by turning it into soap. I also sell it (Althrough it won't clean anything) and give the money to JOEbob. (Don't worry. This is technically legal. I bribed the politicians to make it legal).

You kill the Ninjnoob and JOE gains 3 gold.

??? 7/10 (???)
Reinforced EFA 1/50 (Spawns enemies to farm, 100,000 HP, 10,000 DEF)
Charge generator 1/25 (Increases charges generated per turn to 1.5)
Chrg/Turn: 1

I attack whatever enemies there are right now.
(and also plant a grenade in the resistance member fort thingy that will blow up in 2 turns (not counting this one))

You deal 10,000 damage to the Ninjnoob.
The Resistance notice that you didn't pull the pin on it and decide to pull the pin on it and throw it at you. You get a nice explosion in the face.

"I'm not afraid of you, Ancient," the Dude called back. "It's just that I have better things to do."

As the Elder Cathar uses his time magic on The Rod, it shatters, but the dragon who appears increases in brightness. It looks like one of those dragons that only get stronger with age. It continues on it's mission to attack DELICIUS, but when it returns to The Dude, he collapses.

"...Well. That was unexpected," muttered the Dude to himself "I see that your powers are far more impressive than I would've judged them to be!" He shouted to the Elder Cathar, rising up.

He then moves back to where the Elder Cathar is, though he stands a respectable distance away from that sword.

"I accept your challenge. Let us battle not just to see who is the greater combatant, but also to see who is correct about the nature of reality."

The Dude then draws out his own weapon, a long curved knife, held in his right hand. His other hand remains hidden underneath his cloak.

"For I, too, possess Multidimensional Arms."

22/30
10/20

+2 DarkUprising

You initiate a STRIFE! with ElderCathar.
20,000-10,000 damage to Gingerbread Gear DELICUS!

23/25 !?!!?!
1/50 sssssssssssssssssssss

+1 JOE +1 DCCCV

Man, a ton of people are having fun showing off their flashy powers and fighting each other. I'm bored.
Hey Justin or whatever your name is, this is a death threat. I am threatening you with death. I have a pointed stick and am competant enough to use it to kill you, probably.

I pet the friendly doggo, who I name Halley.

You name the dog Halley.
You threaten Justinian.

26/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
18/20 the ruler +1 TOG +1 person
+1 TMB50 +1 TOG
I give TOG a few counterpoints: 1. i don't want to fight. two. justinian isn't a very good fighter, more or less normal person tier.
Three, if TOG attacks him, one of the conscripts can just shoot halley from a turret. tog wouldn't want that.
four, fighting gains neither of us anything.

You give a counterpoint(s).

CHARGES
“Gatewatch” 4/25
Yawgmoth 17/50
ACTIONS
Yeah yeah all of you with your fancy swords and all but....
GUNS (I shoot every one in my vicinity with all of the guns)
HELPING
+JOE +tmb50

You spread your damage so thin that it dissipates completely.

The Godmodder puncher DarkUprising's head clean off before stomping all over the Fusion Reactor. The Noobs and the Urglegurtlator go attack the Resistance, killing 5 of them with the Flynoobs' extra attacks.
The Worker Drones continue work on the APEX's mounted turret, and the Gatherer Drones gather more metal. The Recruiter Drones manage to recruit a Conscript. The Healer Drones and the Repair Mech heal the wall to max. The Repair Drones start the Fusion Reactor back up with the metal you have. JORDAN finishes up the Turret, using up all his RP. The Barracks fart out another Conscript. The APEX farts out a repair drone.
The SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! smashes the walls for 75,000 damage. All the turrets retaliate for 30,000 damage.
Gingerbread Gear DELICUS kills both Flynoobs. The Resistance attacks, killing the Robonoob. DarkUprising is too dead to do anything with the points.
Conveniently, the NBST-2 rolls in!

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 93/100 HP.
[PG] NBST-2 200,000/200,000 HP. Nerve Gas 1/3. Mini Nuke 1/9.
[PG] Urglergurtlator 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2. JORDAN 20/20 HP. 0 RP. Conscripts 7,000/7,000 HP. x19. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x5. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x7. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each) (Harvest double next action)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x8. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (500 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x11. Heals other Entities by 500 per drone
Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 2,500 per action. Can only heal machines. x4.
Brick Wall 155,000/190,000 HP. +30,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max.
[N-JOE] Barracks 20,000/20,000 HP. Within JOE's castle.
[N-JOE] Repair Mecha 20,000/30,000 HP. x2 Healing Power.
[N-JOE] Apex 150,000/150,000 HP. Small attack. Summons Repair Drones. In JOE's Castle. 10% Dodge Chance. Can protect 1 entity. Turret 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Fusion Reactor. 3% Progress.
[H-TOG] THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! 170,000(x1,000,000)/250,000(x1,000,000).
[AG] DarkUprising 0,000/75,000 HP. 16/15 Assist Points. Respawns next turn.
[AG] Gingerbread Gear DELICUS: 20,000/150,000 HP. 10,000 Armor. Candy Corn Missile Modules 4/4. Molten Chocolate Shower 4/10.
[AG] Resistance Member. 12,000/12,000 HP. x15.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[P1] ElderCathar 20/20 HP.
[P2] DCCCV 20/20 HP.

JOEBob: Has 38 Gold. Has some wood. Compost. 50% completion.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has Halley the Friendly Doggo.
Person999: Can control his own H Entities 100% of the time.

Last edited:
28/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life. +TOG
20/20 the ruler +TOG USING
Summoned The Ruler. it will hide in the keep, and has the following powers:
(((5 poster would be 25,000 health and 7,500 attack.
20 poster hence is 100,000 HP and 30,000 attack)))
it has ~50,000 HP. every turn, if the ruler has taken no damage, 2 new conscripts will be summoned. as well, every other turn, The Ruler can promote one conscript to a new job. promoted conscripts will be slightly more effective then normal ones, as long as they are outnumbered by normal conscripts 2 to one or more.
Similarly to montafeltro, sufficiently large groups of conscripts will bodyguard The Ruler if not acting for other things.

+2 TOG
The turret should be done.
there should be like 4 repair drones, which rebuild the fusion reactor which should have more completion. JORDAN helps me move the reactor onto, and into, the apex. the drones help with the reactor too, as does the repair mech.
I move the reactor onto and into the apex.

Last edited:
24/25 !?!!?!
2+2/50 sssssssssssssssssssss

+1 JOE, +1 DCCCV

Halley is a good dog. Halley is my best friend. I pet Halley some more.

Last edited:
??? 7/10 (???)
Reinforced EFA 2/50 (Spawns enemies to farm, 100,000 HP, 10,000 DEF)
Charge generator 2/25 (Increases charges generated per turn to 1.5)
The Resistance notice that you didn't pull the pin on it and decide to pull the pin on it and throw it at you. You get a nice explosion in the face.
No, I get a grenade that will explode in 1 turn.
I hide the grenade AGAIN, but this time in the godmodder's house.
I also give the Urglergurtlator a lit bomb.

Begin Strife:
The Dude performs a small flourish, and begins the duel in a stance with his weapon extended forwards, pointing directly at the Elder Cathar. As he does so, two small slices appear on his opponent's forearms. He then stands stock-still, almost like a statue, aside from the fact that he's still breathing, and that his eyes follow every movement the Elder Cathar makes.

Out of Strife
An absurd volume of water springs forth from a geyser, which formed next to Gingerbread Gear DELICIUS, creating a lake. As the sun shines overhead, the surface of the lake shimmers as a gargantuan gray claw rises from the depths and grabs the candy machine by it's core. As it does so, the gingerbread shell begins to shed globules of batter, which quickly evaporate into flour and spices. The baked contraption struggles to break free of this creature's grip, but is slowly, but surely dragged into the lake. As it is fully submerged into the water, a loud crunching sound can be heard, followed by a couple of air bubbles which smell of nutmeg and cinnamon.

24/30 (+1 TOG)
12/20 (+1 TOG)

+2 TOG

Last edited:
Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (20/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (20/40)
+2 JOEbob
ENTITY ACTIONS:
Senator Shrek starts the evac sequence in order to ensure survival once Gingerbread Gear DELICUS is destroyed, and crushes Urglergurtlator before unleashing the Candy Corn Missile Modules on NBST-2 (A bit of a waste, but there's no entity groups... unless one appears right now on PG, in which case, it'll get targeted instead).
Actions:
I plant onions everywhere to ensure Senator Shrek will be buffed later, and I fawn all over THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! to convince it to switch to AG.

Last edited:
29/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
5/25 energy Node producer +1 person +2 TMB50 +TOG
(+ 1 person +1 tmb50
I continue to move the reactor into the APEX, unless it's already done moving, in which case I tighten all the loose screws i can find that are supposed to be tighter.

Last edited:
CHARGES
Yawgmoth 18/50
“Gatewatch” 5/25
ACTIONS
I feel that the NBST-2 should be delt with as soon as possible because, well
mini nuke is one of its abilities so yeah, I look at it then I feel the best action is to OBLITERATE THE DARNED THING so, I do so by creating a super weapon within the matter of two seconds and it blasts this thing so hard it goes into domanaria, and by into I mean the thing is so obliterated that it is literally inside of domanaria, but now the super weapon is also obliterated so that was good day for me.
HELPING
+JOE +tmb50

<null>
I do so by creating a super weapon within the matter of two seconds and it blasts this thing so hard it goes into domanaria, and by into I mean the thing is so obliterated that it is literally inside of domanaria, but now the super weapon is also obliterated so that was good day for me.
Sounds too overpowered for something that doesn't need charging.
</null>

Next up, on Strifers-Eternal Warfare...
(AKA still working on it)

"Hm," The Elder notes, looking at the cuts on his arms. Likely a test of his reactions. He merely sealed them with his time magic, but not before a single drop of blood falls from his right arm... And disappears before it can hit the ground. "Oh, dear," he mumbles, shifting his stance to end this fight as soon as possible. He calls to The Dude, "Distance fighting, eh? Or perhaps hyper-speed... I couldn't tell. When you're a few millennia old, you'll notice you can't see all that you used to." In reality, he actually couldn't tell if the blur that cut his arms was the sword's power or actual speed. He wasn't lying about his eyes going out these days... Too many close calls did that to a man.
"Either way, your will is strong..." Elder said, clearing his throat. "But I know why you fight so strongly. All you wish is to go home! Here... I shall sing you a song I learned long ago..." And so, he began singing in a deep voice that reached into his foe's soul...
"Almost heaven..." Dammit, his words were laced with magic, but what kind?
"West Virginia!" The Dude's view of the battlefield began to waver, and fade.
"Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River!" Suddenly, he found himself standing on a dirt path, and he was on a hill, overlooking a calm, winding river, and off in the distance he could see majestic mountains breaking the horizon.
"Life is old there..." How long had this place been this beautiful?
"Older than the trees." It had been like this long before he had ever arrived, hadn't it?
"Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze." And it would continue to grow, long after he was gone... For once, The Dude felt at peace.
"Country road... Take me home..." He bagan walking that dirt path, to wherever it led.
"To the place... I belong!" He knew not where he would find himself, but he knew he would find rest there.
"West Virginia... Mountain Momma..." He sucked in a cool, calm breath of this pure air and began running along the path, like a child at a playground with his friends.
"Take me home... Country road..." The Dude was so entranced by the illusion that he mistook the click of the landmine under his foot for a rock on the path. He did not, however, mistake the explosion that threw him about 100 meters into the air, on fire.
"Heh," The Elder Cathar chuckled to himself, "If I can make you fall for such a simple trap with my magics, how do you expect to trust your own sences?" The Elder then brushed a bit of dust off of his coat. That blast had left a notable crater in the battlefield.

Charges:
Noob Curse - Stormtrooper Syndrome: 3/20
Personal Incarnation: 3/50

Last edited:
An attack will always be based on length and creativity, not how ridiculous they are. But for the love of god don't type essay long attacks.

25/25 TEMPLE OF REE
I construct the Temple of REE. A player can use their action to enter the Temple. Their action will then be used by the GM to let his will be done on the battlefield without directly interfering.

5/50 h

+1 JOE, +1 DCCCV

See here, Justinian, I'm not asking for anything unreasonable. For now, let's stick with 1:1 +ing, and when I want more, I will ask for more.

I spontaneously create a bomb out of a skull and some cheese, and use it to nuke the NBST-2.

Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (22/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (22/40)
I write an essay-length attack on the Godmodder. And a lot more essay-length attacks, which I use to kill off all the plants in the vicinity by using them to make paper in order to print them, and then I burn them close to the Godmodder, suffocating him. Of course, this is after carrying out the attacks themselves.

Last edited:
Suddenly, The Dude sails through the air, blown to Kingdom Come. In fact, he finds himself in the afterlife, which some people call heaven or the sixth dimension. Maledictions inutterable and inaudible to those on the battlefield spew from his mouth. Eventually, he ceases swearing and returns back to the Lower Dimensions, by cutting a hole into the "clouds", and "falling down" through the Spheres, back to where he came. On a collision course with the Elder Cathar, the Dude slams into him from the skies above, forcing his opponent into the ground, before jumping off of their shoulders and standing again on soil, smelling faintly of sulfur from his brief trip through the Plane of Fire.

"Now, where were we?" he asks.

25/30
14/20 (+1 TOG)

+2 TOG

Last edited:
CHARGES
Yawgmoth 19/50
“Gatewatch” 6/25

ACTIONS
Now I feel that the fusion reactor doesn’t have enough percentage so I look at the thing and realize that well YOU CAN’T EVEN TELL IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE EVEN SOMETHING so to fix this I call over a couple sla- err unpaid workers make them work for 24 hrs and I go in to help then I get everything and everyone around me to join in then I say “BTW NONE OF YOU ARE GETTING PAID UNTIL YOU COMPLETE THIS YOU PEASANTS BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER OR DIE (except you slaves you aren’t getting paid)”
HELPING
+JOE +tmb50

Last edited:
28/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life. +TOG
20/20 the ruler +TOG USING
Summoned The Ruler. it will hide in the keep, and has the following powers:
(((5 poster would be 25,000 health and 7,500 attack.
20 poster hence is 100,000 HP and 30,000 attack)))
it has ~50,000 HP. every turn, if the ruler has taken no damage, 2 new conscripts will be summoned. as well, every other turn, The Ruler can promote one conscript to a new job. promoted conscripts will be slightly more effective then normal ones, as long as they are outnumbered by normal conscripts 2 to one or more.
Similarly to montafeltro, sufficiently large groups of conscripts will bodyguard The Ruler if not acting for other things.

+2 TOG
The turret should be done.
there should be like 4 repair drones, which rebuild the fusion reactor which should have more completion. JORDAN helps me move the reactor onto, and into, the apex. the drones help with the reactor too, as does the repair mech.
I move the reactor onto and into the apex.

Entities ordered.
You summon the Ruler, who is quickly nerfed significantly.
You begin to move the Fusion Reactor on to the APEX. +5% Completion.

24/25 !?!!?!
2+2/50 sssssssssssssssssssss

+1 JOE, +1 DCCCV

Halley is a good dog. Halley is my best friend. I pet Halley some more.

You pet Halley. Halley releases the VAST BORK, dealing 15,000 damage to the NBST-2.

??? 7/10 (???)
Reinforced EFA 2/50 (Spawns enemies to farm, 100,000 HP, 10,000 DEF)
Charge generator 2/25 (Increases charges generated per turn to 1.5)

No, I get a grenade that will explode in 1 turn.
I hide the grenade AGAIN, but this time in the godmodder's house.
I also give the Urglergurtlator a lit bomb.

You search far and wide, but can't find the Godmodder's house.
You blow up the Urglergurtlator for 10,000 damage.

Begin Strife:
The Dude performs a small flourish, and begins the duel in a stance with his weapon extended forwards, pointing directly at the Elder Cathar. As he does so, two small slices appear on his opponent's forearms. He then stands stock-still, almost like a statue, aside from the fact that he's still breathing, and that his eyes follow every movement the Elder Cathar makes.

Out of Strife
An absurd volume of water springs forth from a geyser, which formed next to Gingerbread Gear DELICIUS, creating a lake. As the sun shines overhead, the surface of the lake shimmers as a gargantuan gray claw rises from the depths and grabs the candy machine by it's core. As it does so, the gingerbread shell begins to shed globules of batter, which quickly evaporate into flour and spices. The baked contraption struggles to break free of this creature's grip, but is slowly, but surely dragged into the lake. As it is fully submerged into the water, a loud crunching sound can be heard, followed by a couple of air bubbles which smell of nutmeg and cinnamon.

24/30 (+1 TOG)
12/20 (+1 TOG)

+2 TOG

You would deal 2 damage but...
You destroy Gingerbread Gear DELICUS.

Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (20/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (20/40)
+2 JOEbob
ENTITY ACTIONS:
Senator Shrek starts the evac sequence in order to ensure survival once Gingerbread Gear DELICUS is destroyed, and crushes Urglergurtlator before unleashing the Candy Corn Missile Modules on NBST-2 (A bit of a waste, but there's no entity groups... unless one appears right now on PG, in which case, it'll get targeted instead).
Actions:
I plant onions everywhere to ensure Senator Shrek will be buffed later, and I fawn all over THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! to convince it to switch to AG.

Entities ordered.
You buff Senator Shrek for later. The THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! is so self centered it doesn't care.

29/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
5/25 energy Node producer +1 person +2 TMB50 +TOG
(+ 1 person +1 tmb50
I continue to move the reactor into the APEX, unless it's already done moving, in which case I tighten all the loose screws i can find that are supposed to be tighter.

+5% Additional completion to Fusion Reactor movement.

CHARGES
Yawgmoth 18/50
“Gatewatch” 5/25
ACTIONS
I feel that the NBST-2 should be delt with as soon as possible because, well
mini nuke is one of its abilities so yeah, I look at it then I feel the best action is to OBLITERATE THE DARNED THING so, I do so by creating a super weapon within the matter of two seconds and it blasts this thing so hard it goes into domanaria, and by into I mean the thing is so obliterated that it is literally inside of domanaria, but now the super weapon is also obliterated so that was good day for me.
HELPING
+JOE +tmb50

You deal 25,000 to the NBST-2. Wow, you guys are actually murdering things. I'm suprised.

Next up, on Strifers-Eternal Warfare...
(AKA still working on it)

"Hm," The Elder notes, looking at the cuts on his arms. Likely a test of his reactions. He merely sealed them with his time magic, but not before a single drop of blood falls from his right arm... And disappears before it can hit the ground. "Oh, dear," he mumbles, shifting his stance to end this fight as soon as possible. He calls to The Dude, "Distance fighting, eh? Or perhaps hyper-speed... I couldn't tell. When you're a few millennia old, you'll notice you can't see all that you used to." In reality, he actually couldn't tell if the blur that cut his arms was the sword's power or actual speed. He wasn't lying about his eyes going out these days... Too many close calls did that to a man.
"Either way, your will is strong..." Elder said, clearing his throat. "But I know why you fight so strongly. All you wish is to go home! Here... I shall sing you a song I learned long ago..." And so, he began singing in a deep voice that reached into his foe's soul...
"Almost heaven..." Dammit, his words were laced with magic, but what kind?
"West Virginia!" The Dude's view of the battlefield began to waver, and fade.
"Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River!" Suddenly, he found himself standing on a dirt path, and he was on a hill, overlooking a calm, winding river, and off in the distance he could see majestic mountains breaking the horizon.
"Life is old there..." How long had this place been this beautiful?
"Older than the trees." It had been like this long before he had ever arrived, hadn't it?
"Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze." And it would continue to grow, long after he was gone... For once, The Dude felt at peace.
"Country road... Take me home..." He bagan walking that dirt path, to wherever it led.
"To the place... I belong!" He knew not where he would find himself, but he knew he would find rest there.
"West Virginia... Mountain Momma..." He sucked in a cool, calm breath of this pure air and began running along the path, like a child at a playground with his friends.
"Take me home... Country road..." The Dude was so entranced by the illusion that he mistook the click of the landmine under his foot for a rock on the path. He did not, however, mistake the explosion that threw him about 100 meters into the air, on fire.
"Heh," The Elder Cathar chuckled to himself, "If I can make you fall for such a simple trap with my magics, how do you expect to trust your own sences?" The Elder then brushed a bit of dust off of his coat. That blast had left a notable crater in the battlefield.

Charges:
Noob Curse - Stormtrooper Syndrome: 3/20
Personal Incarnation: 3/50

You counter DCCCV and deal 4 damage to him. Damn.

25/25 TEMPLE OF REE
I construct the Temple of REE. A player can use their action to enter the Temple. Their action will then be used by the GM to let his will be done on the battlefield without directly interfering.

5/50 h

+1 JOE, +1 DCCCV

See here, Justinian, I'm not asking for anything unreasonable. For now, let's stick with 1:1 +ing, and when I want more, I will ask for more.

I spontaneously create a bomb out of a skull and some cheese, and use it to nuke the NBST-2.

You summon the Temple of REE.
You deal 10,000 damage to the NBST-2.

Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (22/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (22/40)
I write an essay-length attack on the Godmodder. And a lot more essay-length attacks, which I use to kill off all the plants in the vicinity by using them to make paper in order to print them, and then I burn them close to the Godmodder, suffocating him. Of course, this is after carrying out the attacks themselves.

The Godmodder takes out a giant paper shredder and shreds up all the essay long attacks.
It doesn't work that way.

Suddenly, The Dude sails through the air, blown to Kingdom Come. In fact, he finds himself in the afterlife, which some people call heaven or the sixth dimension. Maledictions inutterable and inaudible to those on the battlefield spew from his mouth. Eventually, he ceases swearing and returns back to the Lower Dimensions, by cutting a hole into the "clouds", and "falling down" through the Spheres, back to where he came. On a collision course with the Elder Cathar, the Dude slams into him from the skies above, forcing his opponent into the ground, before jumping off of their shoulders and standing again on soil, smelling faintly of sulfur from his brief trip through the Plane of Fire.

"Now, where were we?" he asks.

25/30
14/20 (+1 TOG)

+2 TOG

You fall back on ElderCathar for 3 damage.

CHARGES
Yawgmoth 19/50
“Gatewatch” 6/25

ACTIONS
Now I feel that the fusion reactor doesn’t have enough percentage so I look at the thing and realize that well YOU CAN’T EVEN TELL IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE EVEN SOMETHING so to fix this I call over a couple sla- err unpaid workers make them work for 24 hrs and I go in to help then I get everything and everyone around me to join in then I say “BTW NONE OF YOU ARE GETTING PAID UNTIL YOU COMPLETE THIS YOU PEASANTS BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER OR DIE (except you slaves you aren’t getting paid)”
HELPING
+JOE +tmb50

+7% Completion to the Fusion Reactor wow.

The Godmodder smashes the Wall for 60,000. The NBST-2 and the Urglergurtlator attacks the Resistance Members, killing 8 of them.
The Repair Drones repair the Fusion Reactor for 5% Completion. JORDAN, all the drones, and the Repair Mecha go help move the Fusion Reactor for 15%.
The SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! smashes down the Urglegurtlator and throws it at the Brick Wall for 50,000 damage. The summoners summon things.
The AG Resistance moves! They deal a total of 40,000 damage to the NBST-2. Senator Shrek jumps out of the Gingerbread Gear DELICUS performs a last ditch attack on the NBST-2 for 75,000 damage! Senator Shrek takes its place. DarkUprising invests in increasing the Vitality of the Resistance by a lot.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 93/100 HP.
[PG] NBST-2 35,000/200,000 HP. Nerve Gas 2/3. Mini Nuke 2/9.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2. JORDAN 20/20 HP. 0 RP. Conscripts 7,000/7,000 HP. x21. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x5. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x7. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each) (Harvest double next action)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x8. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (500 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x11. Heals other Entities by 500 per drone
Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 2,500 per action. Can only heal machines. x5.
Brick Wall 105,000/190,000 HP. +30,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max.
[N-JOE] Barracks 20,000/20,000 HP. Within JOE's castle.
[N-JOE] The Ruler 50,000/50,000 HP. Cannot Attack. If not harmed, summon a Conscript. Can use action to promote a Conscript. Within JOE's castle.
[N-JOE] Repair Mecha 20,000/30,000 HP. x2 Healing Power.
[N-JOE] Apex 150,000/150,000 HP. Small attack. Summons Repair Drones. In JOE's Castle. 10% Dodge Chance. Can protect 1 entity. Turret 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Fusion Reactor. 15% Progress. 25% Movement to APEX.
[H-TOG] THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! 170,000(x1,000,000)/250,000(x1,000,000).
[AG] DarkUprising 75,000/75,000 HP. 16/15 Assist Points.
[AG] Senator Shrek ???/??? HP.
[AG] Resistance Member. 18,000/18,000 HP. x25.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[P1] ElderCathar 17/20 HP.
[P2] DCCCV 16/20 HP.

JOEBob: Has 38 Gold. Has some wood. Compost. 50% completion.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has Halley the Friendly Doggo.
Person999: Can control his own H Entities 100% of the time.

Last edited:
1/30 ?!??!?

6+6/50 h

+1 JOE, +1 DCCCV

I enter the temple of REE and channel your will into action.

Last edited:
30/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
8/25 energy Node producer +2 tog
+ 2 tog
The Ruler gets protected by the APEX, then promotes 1 conscript to Engineer, so it can design things.
worker drones help move the fusion reactor into the APEX, the recruiters look for people to recruit, the gatherers gather rocket fuel to help move the fusion reactor, healers heal the wall, as does the repair mech. Also, if the wall is at 140,000 or below, JORDAN heals it with all 4 RP, and the APEX moves closer to the fusion reactor so it'll be easier to move it there.
justinian takes the rocket fuel the gatherers will gather, fills a tube of metal with it, caps it off, sticks it to the fusion reactor, says a quick prayer for luck, and lights it on fire.
this helps move it towards the APEX

Last edited:
??? 8/10 (???)
Reinforced EFA 3/50 (Spawns enemies to farm, 100,000 HP, 10,000 DEF)
Charge generator 3/25 (Increases charges generated per turn to 1.5)

I give all PG enemies bombs.
(And nuke them all.)

Back
Top Bottom