Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

4/50 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
10/10 Picket fence production crew. +2 Emerald +2 Realicraft using!
new: 1/10 Join the Excubitors or the army.
+2 Emerald.

Justin walks over to the dead pig carcasses. he's a bit shell-shocked from all the loud noises and blatant wizardry thats happening around him, in all honesty, but he soldiers through it, believing this to be some form of test from god.
he brings the carcasses inside his barnhouse, and enlists Flavius's help in clearing out the bullets and such. they then chop it into slices, cook each slice until its ready (the fuel comes from some spare wood they have left over, which they have left over because they got all the wood they needed first, and then emerald threw some of his own planks at the barn).
they proceed to ride to Byzantium and sell their new invention, "Bacon", for a slight mark-up over normal, and make a decent profit.
With his actions, the money they just got, some persuasion from Flavius, and that 10-charge at the top of the post, they hire some people to build a picket fence for the farm.
the picket fence starts at (1C= (250,000 / 50 = 5000) HP, and (75000 /50 = 1,500 atk). 10C used, 50,000 HP, 15,000 attack. focussing slightly more on attack, ~40,000 HP ~20,000(really, should be 18,333.3) attack.) picket fence:
Bodyguards Farm from enemy attacks. instead of attacking, gets rebuilt by production crew. if its rebuilt by more then its currently missing HP, increase MHP by 1/4 of rebuild overflow amount. caps at 80,000. if remains at 80,000 HP for 3 turns in a row without needing to rebuild to it, regen is permanently nullified.
When Justin returns to the farm, he sees the man he hired is nowhere to be found, and that one of those magical men has taken his place. he tells the magical man (AKA: TOG) "Est via coetus de populo facere in stationem saepemque. incolumes ipsi placet, Praeter haec perseveras"
which emeralds device immediately translates to...
"There is a group of people on the way to build a picket fence. please let them through unharmed, but beyond that, continue as you are.", though the sound is a bit muffled from the device being in Justins pocket.
(If the charge is at 8/10, still activate it and just reduce the cap size of the fence somewhat.)

Last edited:
13/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
5/50. Bookworm
+2 TOG
I promise the noobs free Tix if they damage themselves. Being noobs, they don’t realize that Tix don’t exist anymore.

+2 JOEbob (for fence)
Enemy Farming Area 20% (+5 from natural)
I go into the console and set the health of 1 random noob to 0.
I also buy some bacon.
Bacon x10: Heals ally for 1/16 of max HP.

17/50 FATMAN'S NUCLEAR MEME PARTY
9/10 something completely different
+2 plagu

The Hillbilly just sorta nods at The Farmer's orders. He sits around for a bit, contemplating life and defending the farm until he comes to the startling realization that he's yet to be named.
Some external force pushes him to ask the more intelligent of the two farmers if they happen to know the sixth letter in the Greek alphabet.

Flavius: yes, the sixth letter of the Greek alphabet is Zetta, or ζ. capital is Ζ. Flavius: Thank you for the help, by the way.
/null

3/50 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
5/10 Picket fence production crew.
+2 Emerald.
luckily, Justin only used 3 pigs for that thing, and still has another seven, so he repeats his brilliant idea. Flavius suggests that use a horse or mule instead. Justin is very impressed, and decides that yes, he will use a horse or mule instead.
...Justin doesn't own a horse or mule... aside from one he's loaning but he can't risk that one dieing, so he has to sell 2 pigs to get it, but its still worth it. mules are cheaper, so he buys a mule.

+3% Farm Completion per turn.

14+2/50
8/10
+2 Plaguu

The person Justin hired to help out on the farm was a competent old hillbilly who will defend the farm from attackers. Said hillbilly is of course me. What's that, Jobboe? I'm *not* the person you hired and that's *not* what I was hired to do? Well, unless you'd like to be kissing the floor like the former farmhand I just killed, I'd suggest you just roll with it.
I accept the money from Jobboe, use it to buy some more amunition, generic hillbilly clothes and a stool I can sit on while defending the farm.
I proceed to shoot any enemies who look like they're going to walk on our lawn (or really harm the farm in any way).

8,000 damage to the unfortunate Agetnoob.

Error 16/null
Null 15/error
+2 JOE

I take a roblox noob and trip him on the ground

5,000 damage to the Snipnoob, as he gains a concussion from hitting his sniper rifle.

4/50 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
10/10 Picket fence production crew. +2 Emerald +2 Realicraft using!
new: 1/10 Join the Excubitors or the army.
+2 Emerald.

Justin walks over to the dead pig carcasses. he's a bit shell-shocked from all the loud noises and blatant wizardry thats happening around him, in all honesty, but he soldiers through it, believing this to be some form of test from god.
he brings the carcasses inside his barnhouse, and enlists Flavius's help in clearing out the bullets and such. they then chop it into slices, cook each slice until its ready (the fuel comes from some spare wood they have left over, which they have left over because they got all the wood they needed first, and then emerald threw some of his own planks at the barn).
they proceed to ride to Byzantium and sell their new invention, "Bacon", for a slight mark-up over normal, and make a decent profit.
With his actions, the money they just got, some persuasion from Flavius, and that 10-charge at the top of the post, they hire some people to build a picket fence for the farm.
the picket fence starts at (1C= (250,000 / 50 = 5000) HP, and (75000 /50 = 1,500 atk). 10C used, 50,000 HP, 15,000 attack. focussing slightly more on attack, ~40,000 HP ~20,000(really, should be 18,333.3) attack.) picket fence:
Bodyguards Farm from enemy attacks. instead of attacking, gets rebuilt by production crew. if its rebuilt by more then its currently missing HP, increase MHP by 1/4 of rebuild overflow amount. caps at 80,000. if remains at 80,000 HP for 3 turns in a row without needing to rebuild to it, regen is permanently nullified.
When Justin returns to the farm, he sees the man he hired is nowhere to be found, and that one of those magical men has taken his place. he tells the magical man (AKA: TOG) "Est via coetus de populo facere in stationem saepemque. incolumes ipsi placet, Praeter haec perseveras"
which emeralds device immediately translates to...
"There is a group of people on the way to build a picket fence. please let them through unharmed, but beyond that, continue as you are.", though the sound is a bit muffled from the device being in Justins pocket.
(If the charge is at 8/10, still activate it and just reduce the cap size of the fence somewhat.)

Picket Fence Built!

13/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
5/50. Bookworm
+2 TOG
I promise the noobs free Tix if they damage themselves. Being noobs, they don’t realize that Tix don’t exist anymore.

The noobs are too smart for that. Except for the Engienoob, who allows the Noob Turret to shoot it for 6,000 damage.

+2 JOEbob (for fence)
Enemy Farming Area 20% (+5 from natural)
I go into the console and set the health of 1 random noob to 0.
I also buy some bacon.
Bacon x10: Heals ally for 1/16 of max HP.

You fail to delete someone's HP, but you do deal 5,000 damage to the Snipnoob.
The Godmodder steals your bacon and eats it.

17/50 FATMAN'S NUCLEAR MEME PARTY
9/10 something completely different
+2 plagu

The Hillbilly just sorta nods at The Farmer's orders. He sits around for a bit, contemplating life and defending the farm until he comes to the startling realization that he's yet to be named.
Some external force pushes him to ask the more intelligent of the two farmers if they happen to know the sixth letter in the Greek alphabet.

#thefirstdamnactiontodonothing

The Noobs focus down the Picket Fence, dealing 30,000 damage to it.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 100/100 HP.
[PG] Agetnoob 6,000/20,000 HP.
[PG] Snipnoob 9,000/15,000 HP.
[PG] Shienoob 40,000/40,000 HP. Shield HP 4,000/10,000 HP.
[PG] Engienoob 13,000/20,000 HP. Build Turret 1/2
[PG] Noob Turret 14,000/15,000 HP.
[N] Farm. 39% Completion. 30,000/40,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Caps at 80,000 HP for Overheal. +3% Completion per turn.

Last edited:
18+2/50 FARMAN'S NUCLEAR MEME PARTY
10/10 USING something completely different
I use this charge to go to a shop and buy some more ammo for my gun. I try and buy some with some more... exotic effects. Debuffs are fun!

I point out that my last action wasn't wasted, as I was sitting around waiting to shoot anyone who :red:ed with the farm (which the noobs did). Thus, I shoot the noobs with the strength of two actions.

Last edited:
Enemy Farming Area 25% (+5 from natural)
<null>
Can someone please help me with the Enemy Farming Area?
</null>
I summon lightning on the noobs, and then zap the Shienoob's shield.
<null>
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
_|___|___|___|_RANDOM|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|_BRICK_|___|___|___|__
_|___|___|___|___WALL|___|___|___|___|
</null>

5/50 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
2/10 Join the Excubitors or the army.
+2 Emerald.
Justin sees the strange... blocky... idiotic... people are still attacking his farm, and another round of those... boolets?... will be enough to break the fence he just got started entirely. he concludes that if he can down one of them, the fence will survive an extra turn, so he proceeds to don his armor, unsheathe his sword, and
start a friendly discussion with one of the noobs! they are kindred spirits, being sort-of-dumb and partially illiterate- Just like him! choosing at random, he ends up with the engie-noob... because they probably aren't holding a gun and I think I know what they are based on the "Build turret" special.
"Quid salve, ipsum hominem! quid dicis de switching latera sunt eorum populi, ex voce illa boolet shooty auxilio sunt mihi, et vivet anima satis sit delicatus? Ut satis est grata!"
awhich, translated into english by the device, becomes:
"Why hello, Engineer person! what say you about switching sides from those loud people with their boolet shooty things and helping me live a nice quite life? I would be quite thankful!"
flavius, eager to aid his father in negotiation, speaks thus:
"And we can pay you, if you like! would (short pause)... 1,288.29$ do?"
see, 72 solidi (roman currency around this time period) is 1 pound of gold, and my first source says 1 pound of gold is 1288.29$.
this is quite a lot from the perspective of the Engie-Noob, and combined with them already not really liking all the loud noise (this is retroactively because I said so) and Justins natural persuasion skills when and only when talking to people of similar intelligence level to him, it will hopefully convince them to join us... or at least, stop attacking us.

Realicraft: so... do you want to be +'d or what? if you want to be given +'s then I'd suggest giving more out yourself, as people tend to pay back what they are given (assuming they think the other person wants +'s anyway, but you aren't formatting the enemy farm thing like most people do their charges so I didn't even know it was a charge. so like... yeah.).

16/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
6/50. Bookworm
+2 TOG
I use my patented Ninja Beat the Crap out of Technique(TM) to hit the noobs

21/50
1/10
+2 Plague

I sit around defending the farm some more, this time by body blocking any boolets that come our way.
With a noob's body.

Enemy Farming Area (EFA) 32% (+7 from natural)
I find some materials and use them to build the EFA.
I then replace all bullets with booleans.

18+2/50 FARMAN'S NUCLEAR MEME PARTY
10/10 USING something completely different
I use this charge to go to a shop and buy some more ammo for my gun. I try and buy some with some more... exotic effects. Debuffs are fun!

I point out that my last action wasn't wasted, as I was sitting around waiting to shoot anyone who :red:ed with the farm (which the noobs did). Thus, I shoot the noobs with the strength of two actions.

Your attack will inflict debuffs!
4,000 damage to all the noobs, who each get Poison for 3 rounds.
Enemy Farming Area 25% (+5 from natural)
<null>
Can someone please help me with the Enemy Farming Area?
</null>
I summon lightning on the noobs, and then zap the Shienoob's shield.
<null>
_|___|___|___|_RANDOM|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|_BRICK_|___|___|___|__
_|___|___|___|___WALL|___|___|___|___|
</null>

Please don't post brick walls like that. You do, however, summon a Wall, which is immediately snatched by the Godmodder.
You zap the Shienoob's Shield clean off.

5/50 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
2/10 Join the Excubitors or the army.
+2 Emerald.
Justin sees the strange... blocky... idiotic... people are still attacking his farm, and another round of those... boolets?... will be enough to break the fence he just got started entirely. he concludes that if he can down one of them, the fence will survive an extra turn, so he proceeds to don his armor, unsheathe his sword, and
start a friendly discussion with one of the noobs! they are kindred spirits, being sort-of-dumb and partially illiterate- Just like him! choosing at random, he ends up with the engie-noob... because they probably aren't holding a gun and I think I know what they are based on the "Build turret" special.
"Quid salve, ipsum hominem! quid dicis de switching latera sunt eorum populi, ex voce illa boolet shooty auxilio sunt mihi, et vivet anima satis sit delicatus? Ut satis est grata!"
awhich, translated into english by the device, becomes:
"Why hello, Engineer person! what say you about switching sides from those loud people with their boolet shooty things and helping me live a nice quite life? I would be quite thankful!"
flavius, eager to aid his father in negotiation, speaks thus:
"And we can pay you, if you like! would (short pause)... 1,288.29$ do?"
see, 72 solidi (roman currency around this time period) is 1 pound of gold, and my first source says 1 pound of gold is 1288.29$.
this is quite a lot from the perspective of the Engie-Noob, and combined with them already not really liking all the loud noise (this is retroactively because I said so) and Justins natural persuasion skills when and only when talking to people of similar intelligence level to him, it will hopefully convince them to join us... or at least, stop attacking us.

Realicraft: so... do you want to be +'d or what? if you want to be given +'s then I'd suggest giving more out yourself, as people tend to pay back what they are given (assuming they think the other person wants +'s anyway, but you aren't formatting the enemy farm thing like most people do their charges so I didn't even know it was a charge. so like... yeah.).

The Engienoob says in a strangely low voice:
nah man the Godmodder said he would give me free robux if I worked for him
and nothing is more important than free robux

16/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
6/50. Bookworm
+2 TOG
I use my patented Ninja Beat the Crap out of Technique(TM) to hit the noobs

You ninja the Agetnoob who dies.

21/50
1/10
+2 Plague

I sit around defending the farm some more, this time by body blocking any boolets that come our way.
With a noob's body.

You use the Engienoob, who takes 6,000 damage.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh god.
What have you done. The Lenny Face is a forbidden symbo-
This is why no one never speaks of the Lenny Face. Lennystorm summoned!

The noobs get to work shooting the Lennystorm, dealing 30,000 damage due to losing hte Agetnoob.
The Lennystorm deals 25,000 damage to the Wall. The Godmodder comes in and repairs the Wall for 20,000.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 100/100 HP.
[PG] The Wall. 35,000/40,000 HP. Covering the Snipnoob.
[PG] Snipnoob 9,000/15,000 HP.
[PG] Shienoob 40,000/40,000 HP. Shield HP 4,000/10,000 HP.
[PG] Engienoob 13,000/20,000 HP. Build Turret 1/2
[PG] Noob Turret 14,000/15,000 HP.
[H] Lennystorm 220,000/250,000 HP.
[N] Farm. 42% Completion. 50,000/40,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Caps at 80,000 HP for Overheal. +3% Completion per turn.

Last edited:
<null>
Oops...
</null>
Enemy Farming Area (EFA) 37% (+5 from natural)
I summon Sanic, who attacks the Lennystorm.
I also attack the Lennystorm.
Sanic summoned!
HP: 50000

Realicraft: 'This log is cool. Also, ATTACK!'

Back
Top Bottom