Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

42/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
transport rift 6/6 +1 TOG +tog
new: Fabber AB+ 1/20
+2 TOG +1 to be decided
JORDAN has 12 HP remaining, as per the health system of Steffan: he can only gain or lose 10 HP per round.
The repair drones all repair JORDAN as best they can. The Ruler promotes a conscript to defense organizer, so he can amplify defence effectiveness.
the worker drones, slaves, engineer apprentices, builder apprentices, and most of the conscripts all work on the reactor.
The APEX, with the aid of Justinian plotting the course, flys off to Azuria. this brings along everyone working on the reactor, as it is inside the APEX. this also brings along the repair drones, which always stay near the APEX. the Diplomat apprentice sticks around to try to gather forces. first, they try to make a deal with squadron leader gamma.
When everyone arrives in Azuria, some conscripts get off and attack the yeeter. all the gather drones finish extracting the Boomite, and give it to the APEX for a temporary boost in available energy. this both helps deal with the exertion of the journey, and the excess goes to energy nodes.
...what about the farm? that's what transport rift is for. it brings the farm along. by moving the entire ground its on through a rift, made for transporting the farm, hence a transport rift.
why Azuria? I don't feel like dealing with the Battlefield of Things That Redstone Lied About for a while.
my action goes to helping things get to Azuria.

Oh, and if I can, I also bring along the single unit of creeper for safekeeping.
redstone said 18 charges would be enough to kill the carrier and yet its not dead.
proof he said the thing
JOE-Last Monday at 5:47 PM
...so 18 charges would be enough to kill the Noobcarrier in its current state.
Redstone (sparkysfaint)-Last Monday at 5:49 PM
yes
The Godmodder will heal it though
JOE-Last Monday at 5:50 PM
what, so if the noobcarrier dies, he'll bring it back to life?
if so, i feel like that should be mentioned somewhere on its health bar.
Redstone (sparkysfaint)-Last Monday at 5:51 PM
no
He'll actively heal it
JOE-Last Monday at 5:52 PM
but it could be killed right now if someone spent 18 charges
right
Redstone (sparkysfaint)-Last Monday at 5:52 PM
if someone decided to yes
JOE-Last Monday at 5:52 PM
and bosses drop spoils, right.
Redstone (sparkysfaint)-Last Monday at 5:52 PM
yes
Evidently, when you are given information, in any form, in game or out of game, it is invalid. the carriers health bar? says it should be dead, no passives noted for ressurection. invalid: it lives. questions to the GM? said it would die. nope, invalid, it lives. Prediction of what will happen when it dies, which describes the current event almost completely accurately, directly denied by GM? turns out the prediction was right, it lives.
Literally every piece of available information so far? Too bad, it lives.
This is not a very good way to make an enjoyable game experience.
Setbacks should not be black swans. OOC information should either be true, or not exist at all. if your entity is going to come back to life on death, hint at it somewhere, or at least don't directly say "it will not be brought back to life". maybe make a special with a cryptic name. or put a grey "lives: 2" somewhere, or a line of dialogue, or ... Something! a name like "Sealed [X]", or naming the health bar "armor field" or something! but no! all you gave is a reasonably large health bar and a name, "Noobcarrier". if you have a plausible way for the specials to suggest this, please explain. the 'mook deployment' ones suggest it might spawn some mooks when it dies, but not just refuse to be dead in the first place!
when someone inquires about whether the boss will come back to life, if they will, you don't just deny it! you say "wait and see", or "I can neither confirm nor deny"! you leave the possibility open! a black swan is when the event is unpredictable, unforseeable, usually unmitigated, and has a negative effect. it is usually not good design in any game with a level of strategy. if people are supposed to be able to plan- if you have mechanics with any level of predictability- you don't put in black swans unless the swan gives them time to react. losing 17 charges because it comes back to life for no gain to myself is not something I can react to, because there where no hints and and no options to react. it's just "nope u fail TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

Entities ordered.
You help things move. Well, you try to, you can't do that with just 6 charge. However, you can do something else with it, as it is now refunded.

That was a mistake on my part. I should have told you about it before the update instead of digging myself in to a hole.

6/25 Void's Vengeance
3/10 Noob Cloner
I grab all the thrusters and and throw them at the AGs, where they explode in a fiery explosion!
+2 to DCCCV

You throw it at Senator Shrek, dealing 3,000 damage.

1+2/50

49+1/50 DONE

+1 JOE +1 DCCCV

Using the fifty post charge and the Pointed Stick, I open a portal to a higher dimension for a singular instant. In that instant, cold flames of pure destruction burst forth, absolutely annihilating the Noobcarrier so utterly, that the damage is retroactive. The Noobcarrier doesnt die. It was already dead. All that remains of it is the massive crater in the battlefield and the Spoil of War that was/is now in my hand.

You kill the Noobcarrier in a single hit. Uh. Uhm. Hmm.
You gain the Noobcarrier Remote! Every 7 turns, you may use this item to summon a Noob Squadron Leader of choice!

CHARGES
30/50
16/25
ACTIONS
“Oh god uhh Tim happened err ok… HEY ELDER WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Uhggg I’ll have to fix many things.” Ok using my amazing mimicry talent because I’m a kenku I mimic the sound of a volcano exploding to SCARE THE EVER LOVING FLIP out of the PGs
HELPING
+DCCV +Elder

You spook the Noob Squadron Leader Gamma for 15,000 damage.

The Dude sprinkles some salt on the ground, which makes crystals, which equals Dirt Centielementals.

16/35 (+2 from FlamingFlapjacks, +1 from TOG)
09/23 (+1 from Person999)
+1 FlamingFlapjacks, +1 TOG

You summon 5 extra Dirt Centielementals.

Narrator has been out of order for (1) update. Looking for replacement narrator.

Replacement narrator chosen.

Am I in? good. Rhiannon ceases to exist from battlefield to be replaced by a different character because, this isn't her story anymor.e this is the story of my anime girl OC named Ruriko. She appears to be around 16 years old, has pink hair that reaches down to her back, heterachromia eyes, with the left one cyan and the right one is yellow, and wears an anime school uniform, white with pink trim. She is meta aware, can kill anything, and cannot die as well. So she appears on the battlefield, and shoots the panzer noobs with a massive nuke.
"You can't control me."
Wtf I didn't intend to type that
"Agh, and I hate these lame weapons. You do realize a nuke is incredibly uncreative and won't work very well?"
Now I regret making my characters meta aware but anyways, I can still kill you off and replace you.
"No you can't."
Fine, Ruriko instantly dies and cannot come back HAHAHAAH
"..."
... wth
"Go on, look at the above paragraph. See where you screwed up."
While her narrator's distracted, Ruriko fires glitch lasers out of her palms at both the Resistance Members and the Panzernoobs, then jumps over to the Neutral side. She also makes it so her inability to die cannot be undone or bypassed by any means, even narrator shenanigans.
"Dang, writing in third person feels... weird."

Ok fine Ruriko instantly loses her not dying powers and then dies
"..."
ASDK AKSJKASJD :KLASDJ:AKLSJDKLASJ KASNDJC:KASLACLSD
"Hehehe."
While her narrator is again distracted, Ruriko walks over to the Dude and waves.

"Hi, uh... I'm Ruriko. Who might you be?"

Disclaimer from W32Coravint: This is entirely part of my RP. The narrator does not represent my actual skill levels or competence at RPing.

You deal 20,000 damage to a Panzernoob and kill a Resistance Member.
This will be fun battle once you get to me.
Hey you're irrelevant right now! Can't you wait until the EOTB?!

M̎́a̍̐ͫ̇͆r̵̽̾̋͂ͣ̑̊̔̅͠͞yͧͯ̇ͮ̎͛̒҉҉ ̢̨̌̋ͫͨ́S̢̐ͨ́͂̇ͦ͗̚u̡ͥ̉̃̿͛̇͋eͩ͒̀ş̧̅͑̑̒ͫ͂̓́ ̍̀̓͢͡͠d̵ͧ̂̑͛͆̊̚ō̷̴ͥ̑ͬͩ̾̿̚ ̉ͥ̉ͤͮ́͜͞nͦ̏͊ͣ̾̚̕͜͡oͥ̊t̏̒ ̛̌͋̕d̋ͫ̉̂̀̍̎e̶̶̎s̏͊̉ȅ͛̎̎̈ͥ̽͛͜҉͏r͆̔́͊͗ͩ̎v̛̓̿͗̓̉̊ͫ̌eͬͮͧ͗͊ ̴͛ͫ̈̐lͭͨͩ͐̇͗̌̉́i͗ͤ͂͠f̶̓͊͘e̶̷ͯ́̍̽͢.̓͌ͩ̉ͫ̉
The Virusmodder summons an Anti-Mary Sue Cannon!
Wait I can't kill you.
B̛̥̩͉͕u̢͇t̨̬̩̞ ҉͙͓͕ͅỵ̤͇͕̲̜̳͝o͏̺̗̯̼u̶̜̭͉̟̞̬ ̀s͟t͔̙͎̜̹̳͜i̬l̝͖͍͖͕̖ĺ̙̥̙̳̱͍̪ ͖d̙̪̺͖ẹ̜̝̭̱͙̱̀s̘͔̳̫̩̙e̫͇͘rv̨͙̩̦e̡̗͇͓͎̮̭ ̝͔t̠̝̳͇̟͚̠̕o͠ ̳͖d̛̯̖̯̲̲̜i͍͈ͅẹ̪͕̲͉̙͓.̯̖̻̻̞͓͇͡

The Dude turns around, and smiles. "Well, I used to think I was someone special, but, as you can see, that's sort of changed, with what's been going on. Nice to meet you, by the way."

He then punches the Virusmodder's face in it's face, in an attempt to beat the virus out of the Virusmodder, turning the Virusmodder into a modder, who would be quickly assimilated into the rest of the many modders in this now horribly warped Terraria Server.

17/35
10/23
+1 FlamingFlapjacks, +1 DarkUprising

The Virusmodder dodges your fist, grabs your fist, and impales you with your fist.

43/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
Fabber AB+ 3/20 +1 elder cathar
+'s to whoever +'s me.
I continue piloting the APEX's course through the passage traversed by more-then-one gather drone into Azuria. hopefully there entitys won't come back to life after there is a confirmation that they won't come back to life followed by their deatg, instead of coming back to life anyway.

You help the APEX further.

9/25 Void's Vengeance (+2 from DCCCV)
4/10 C-Corp G-modding Helmet (Changed because the noobs are going down)
I teleport the Tangerine Hulk to the Dimension of Very Adorable Things. He will remain there for the rest of this turn and the next.
+2 to DCCCV

The Tangerine Hulk is overwhelmed by cuteness and loses 7% Rage.

4/50

1/50

+1 JOE, +1 DCCCV

I check to see whether or not RoboHalley is at all useful.

RoboHalley is shown to be a helpful murderer if you put enough charge into her.

The Commander watches with interest as the Noobcarrier burns into ashes. That looked rather fun to be in... Then he notices the squadron of Noobs that already exited the Carrier. They almost reminded him of a squad of XCOM units. That sickened him. He walked up to Noon Leader Beta and began his recruitment speech, but he spiked it with things like "You know, I don't think your team trusts you with that grenade to be honest..." and "You don't seem to be the one to get much credit - it all goes to the ones with faster abilities." While he undermines Beta's confidence in himself, he pickpockets a few of the soldier's Nuke Grenades, replacing them with live Alien Grenades. He then finishes up his emotional roundhouse with "Actually... I thought about it, and you're not exactly XCOM material either." The word 'either' had emphasis on it, implying that the noob wasn't fit for his cruuent job. The Commander walks away from the depressed noob, leaving him to go off somewhere and explode into a bunch of depressed pixels. I mentioned the live Alien Grenades on his belt, right?

Excuse me, I am a perfectly compotent ROBLOX player, I just rename-
OH
GORILLA-
You deal 35,000 damage to the Noob Squadron Leader Beta.

The Virusmodder raises his hand, and a violet energy comes out of it and implants itself into the ground.
Dragon, rise. You shall be my greatest weapon!
A large dragon rises out of the ground, at least a hundred times larger than all of you, with great white scales, furious red eyes, and... purple... cysts. The Godmodder now looks normal.
When did Terra get here? I thought we had a deal- oh god what happened to you.
Let me punch you for good measure!

The Godmodder flies up into the sky and crashes down into Terra, only dinking her for 60,000 damage.
Uh, well...
Survive until she gets bored!

OBJECTIVE: Deal 1,000,000 damage or survive for 3 turns!

All non DCCCV PG entities turn to Terra and attack for a combined 100,000 damage! The Azote Elemental spontaneously regenerates 5,000 HP due to just being there and the Dirt Centielementals become more existent.
A bunch of people build up the Reactor by 12%. 3 Conscripts move to Azuria, as well as the APEX. The Conscripts go to Azuria and hit a yeet so hard that it kills Steve. The Gatherer Drones finish mining the Boomite, and having nothing better to do, everyone moves back to the main Battlefield. The Repair Drones repair JORDAN up by 5 HP. The Ruler promotes a Conscript to a Defense Captain, which can organize entities defensively. The APEX farts out another drone. The Diplomat attempts to use Diplomancy on the Gamma NSL but rolls an 8.
Now you do have a good force and my force was destroyed but we're insured by the Godmodder here.
Terra squishes all the Panzernoobs. The Tangerine Hulk attacks Senator Shrek for 3,000 damage.
Stay strong, men! Hold your ground and this fight will be over-
RETREAT! RETREEATT!
The Resistance, sans DarkUprising, runs away.
Well it's just me, at least for now.

DarkUprising stabs Terra for 25,000 damage.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 90/100 HP.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Alpha 95,000/95,000 HP. 2/3 Hailstorm.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Beta 55,000/80,000 HP. 2/5 Nuke Grenade.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 2/3 Barrier.
[PG-DCCCV] Azote Elemental 30,000/70,000 HP. 60(-5%)% Dodge Chance. Gains +5,000 damage per consecutive attack on the same entity. Resets upon switching to a new target.
[PG-DCCCV] Swarm of Dirt Centielementals 1,000/1,000 HP. only 20 can be killed at a time. 5 spawn a turn, capping at 200. x97.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2. Conscripts 7,000/7,000 HP. x17. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x3. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm. JORDAN 17/22 HP. 8 RP. Can summon a living type of drone if idling.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x7. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP. 0 ATK. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money. x2.
Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 2,500 per action. Can only heal machines. x6.
[N-JOE] The Ruler 50,000/50,000 HP. Cannot Attack. If not harmed, summon a Conscript. Can use action to promote a Conscript. Within JOE's castle. Protected by APEX.
[N-JOE] Apex 150,000/150,000 HP. Small attack. Summons Repair Drones. 10% Dodge Chance. Can protect 1 entity. Energy Node Factory 135,000/135,000 HP. Creates Energy Nodes. Fusion Reactor. 40% Progress.
[N-JOE] Energy Node Field. 2,000/2,000 HP. 1,000/1,000 HP Shield. Cannot protect entities with >=100,000 HP. x3.
[N-JOE] Slaves 1,000/1,000 HP. 0.5% Progress on the Fusion Reactor per slave. x10.
[N-JOE] Engineer Apprentice 5,000/5,000 HP. 1.5x assistance efficiency. x2.
[N-JOE] Builder Apprentice 5,000/5,000 HP. 1.5x building speed. x2.
[N-JOE] Guard Squad Officer 2,000/2,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Defense Captain 2,000/2,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Diplomat Apprentice 2,500/2,500 HP. Can recruit entities.
[N-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[H SUPERBOSS] Terra, the Ulitmate Dragon: 4,999,815,000/5,000,000,000 HP. Takes 75% Damage from Charged Attacks.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 88% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage.
[AG] DarkUprising 75,000/75,000 HP. 5/15 Assist Points.
[AG-TMB50] Senator Shrek 36,000/60,000 HP. Takes a max of 3,000 damage per attack. Deals 1.6x damage. I could break Prince Charming in half with my bare hands! 5/6. You don't gorilla with this ogre! 1/3.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper Emitter. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spore Tower: (3/6). Runner Nest (3/4). Upgrade! (3/12). Digitalis Network (3/5). 15 Creepers every 2 turns.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper. 1,000/1,000 HP. In a Defensive Position, reducing damage taken by 50%. x16.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has some wood. Has compost. Has some fuel. Has 6 chunks of Boomite.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
Person999: Can control his own H Entities 100% of the time.

Noobcarrier Remote. 0/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by TOG.

Last edited:
44/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
Fabber AB+ 4/20
So, the goal is to survive, huh?
Interesting!
Well, in that case, I'm going to run. very far. very fast. hopefully, there will be something interesting over there to the South-south-east, but regardless, i will run. I run away.
Everyone except the Diplomat boards the APEX, which will consume as much boomite as necessary after all other non-charge buffs to amplify its speed and/or ability to fly as it runs away to find somewhere without a Giant 5,000,000,000 HP dragon. If there is spillover from the boomite's power, the excess power will produce additional energy nodes. The Ruler will promote a conscript to Xenobiologist (I'm sure this will be useful eventually.)
The Engineers all assist the APEX in flying everyone far far away. the builders, if necessary, do the same, or else they work on the reactor, along with the slaves. The Diplomat will try to make a deal with squadron leader Gamma. this time, it uses the bargaining chips "if you join us, we can get you far away from Terra" and "if you promise to make a barrier for me at your earliest convenience, we'll protect you from 1 hit from Terra if they target you.". with its life at stake, the leader will likely make a deal. The Defence captain will organize the energy nodes to increase effectiveness( and the nodes will protect everyone they can). the repair drones will keep repairing JORDAN. the worker drones will help the APEX fly, unless this is unnecessary, in which case they will work on the reactor. JORDAN will use 12 RP to finish the reactor If 12 RP is enough to finish the reactor, else he will hold his RP and idle, creating another gather drone. the Gather Drones will gather some creeper, which the Xenobiologist will start to analyse. this creeper is still intact and alive.

Justinian will try to make all this happen Before TERRA acts, if possible. if it'd do so anyway or if he can't make it happen first, he instead takes JORDAN- who has more then 15 HP(barely)- and has a machine float him around at a high speed to intercept any attacks by TERRA this round at the following targets:
My entitys
one randomly chosen mook squad leader (not Gamma unless it agrees to join me.).

Last edited:
10/25 Void's Vengeance
5/10 C-Corp G-modding Helmet
I challenge DarkUprising to a duel after the giant dragon has left. If he agrees, I begin preparing. If he refuses, oh well. Regardless of his answer, I shake his hand and turn towards Terra. She is a problem. I then look at the Tangerine Hulk. I smile. Five seconds later, the Tangerine Hulk is enraged and pointed in the direction of Terra. I yell at the rest of players.
FF: Everyone! Keep the Tangerine Hulk focused on Terra! It'll keep her distracted, and she won't devastate both side's forces! (If the Tangerine Hulk is still in the dimension of very adorable things, I yank them out and repeat my action)
+2 to DCCCV

Last edited:
45/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
Fabber AB+ 14/20 +6 from recovered charge +2 Elder cathar +1 DCCCV
If it is necessary in order to transfer everything aside from the diplomat, Fabber AB+ is used to do so, otherwise it is not.
Justinian will help steer/fuel the APEX, unless this is unnecessary/ineffectual, in which case he will work on the reactor.

Last edited:
The Commander looks at the dragon.
"OH GOOD GODS THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR. ELDER, THIS IS ON YOU."
"Wait, what? How does this even wor-"
Just like that, the Commander was Elder again.
"This isn't permanent, you little..."
"Oh."

Elder saw the Dragon too.
It was... Well, big.
And evil.
And chaos-infused...
It needed to suffer.
Or at least be purified. He could smell the Chaos on Terra. It was a sickness. Elder had nothing against the dragon, only with its current actions, caused by its disease. So he would cleanse it of this cancer. First, was the easy part... Body.
He stopped time. Terra was such a mighty beast that its movement was barely affected, but the others were out of his way. He then sped his own time up, allowing himself to launch through his quarry, slicing out purple, infected flesh with each dash. There was no doubt that vital pieces went with the corrupted giblets, but there was no other way, as they were corrupted too. After that, Terra was bloodied, but his/her/its blood ran true.
And Elder could still smell that stench.

"To the mind, then..." he muttered, growing tired.
He used a considerable chunk of his remaining time to dive into Terra's mindscape, which was in ruins.

"Gods save us all."
The dragon's mind was a maelstrom of wrath, chaos, and corruption, all caused by the Virus that brought them to the battlefield. There was only one solution...
It all had to go.

"By the powers vested in me by the creation of this multiverse, I cleanse your mind, O mighty dragon."
Elder then slashed World's Edge through the very fabric of the dragon's thought, sending it all to the space between worlds.
The dragon's mind emptied in moments, leaving it with nothing, no memories, no thought, no corruption... Just peace. And still that miasma persisted!

"Ugh. I'm tired, already. Keeping time stopped like this drains me. Commander, I leave this last bit to you."
With the last bits of his energy, Elder bound the dragon's tainted soul to its heart, making it a physical object. He then marked an X on Terra's chest, and warped a distance away. With that all done and over with, another flash of light flipped Elder back to being the Commander.
"Alright, alright, let's do this! Wait, what's the plan again?"
"Oh, for the love of- Use the currently chambered bullet in your Multi-Gun to shoot Terra in the heart. I even marked its location."
"'Currently chambered'? What the hell did you do to my gun?"
"JUST SHOOT THE BLOODY THING!"
So the Commander did. He didn't even bother looking, but it hit home perfectly. But nothing happened. So, on a whim, the Commander switched his gun from Sniper Rifle, where it was, to Rocket Launcher again. Normally already-fired bullets kept their form through changes, but this was a bullet of focused energy.
So it went from the relative size of one of Terra's blood cells to an explosive clot. In its heart.
The blast makes a big slimy purple thing come bursting out of Terra's chest (It was presumably the dragon's corrupted soul caused by the Virus), as well as a very wet rain of blood.

"Aww, man... You got dragon blood all over my armor... Don't be so heartless, man..."
The Commander then keels over from a heart attack caused by just how bad that pun was.

Last edited:
9/50

3/50

+2 DC

I run over to THulk, pick him up, carry him over to TERRA and drop him. I run away.
TERRA, meanwhile, is suddenly overwhelmed by the delcious smell of tangerines coming from... somewhere. It smells really good. It's very distracting.

Last edited:
As the Dude raises a hand radiating golden light, countless metal pieces from every conceivable direction fly towards him, forming into a one-meter long double-edged, black sword. With this new weapon, he leaps straight towards Terra, plunging the blade directly towards Terra's heart. However, as as he does so, the golden light flickers for just an instant.
And in that instant, the sword, still in Terra's chest, explodes.
The sound of this explosion overrides all volume commands in every actual player of Terraria on this server, blasting as hard as each computer can handle. Those players who were using earbuds or headphones are mercifully saved from having their eardrums blown out as the sheer power of this explosion shorts out their peripherals, which are unable to process the magnitude of this event. A shockwave ripples out of Terra's chest, causing such a disturbance that the biological creatures in this Terraria server have the fluid in their eyeballs shake about.
And as for the Dude? He is thrown halfway across the server. Yes, the now infinite server. He is thrown halfway across infinity. And half of infinity is still infinity, so he is thrown an infinite distance from where Terra was.
Yes, this was one big kaboom.

18/35
18/23 (+2 from ElderCathar, +4 from Flamingflapjacks, +1 from ThatOtherGuy)
+1 JOE, +1 FlamingFlapjacks

CHARGES
31/50
17/25
ACTIONS
“Oh god I’ve seen an ancient white dragon but not of this magnitude I- I Hmm…” I then take my sword stab it into the ground and then start chanting in auran then BAM! I rip the sword out with all my might and it’s new, new and deadly. I then slice, slice, slice, stab, slice, slice, slice, every cut going deeper, deeper, into that dang dragon with all my force all my energy goes into killing this beast. “Die! Die! Die” I shout I will destroy, this put it into an inferno of my rage, an inferno of hate, an inferno of destruction.
HELPING
+DCCV +elder

Last edited:
Ruriko one shots the dragon with a nuke
"Oh my god. You are seriously... incompetent. To think that the person dictating my actions is literally worse at the game than I am."
omfg shut uP and do what i say!!!
"No. I doubt I'd even be able to one-shot anything right now, seeing as you're literally unable to write a proper attack. And, by the way...
You're not gonna be the one writing these posts. Maybe you should've considered not making me
a sentient, meta-aware narrative component.
Anyway, I'm deeply sorry about my creator. He's... not very good at making up believable characters.

So, uh... About that anti-Mary Sue cannon... I'm really trying my best to write myself well, I guess. It's hard to explain, but it's sort of like writing a... good self-insert. Just... try to be nice, please.
And... um... I guess since I'm the one writing now, I guess... I don't have to write in third person anymore.

Wow, it's actually harder to do things when there's nobody dictating your actions. I guess that's why I feel so... unsure of what I want to say.

I think I'll just try to go far away, to avoid getting hurt. You know, since I can still feel pain..." I teleport myself to where the Dude is, and continue our conversation.

"Oh, um... I hope you don't mind if I follow you. So... um... you don't think I should be killed or removed from existence, do you? I mean," - I smile awkwardly, playing with a few strands of my pastel pink hair as I speak - "I'm literally a bad OC... at least in terms of my appearance and powers."

I look at the ground beneath me, then look back at the Dude, awaiting a response.

1/16
1/36
+2 to DCCCV, I think that's his player's name.

CHARGES
31/50
18/25
ACTIONS
I continue to slice and tear through this dragon’s scales and flesh. Continue to relive my characters childhood and do something about it. I hate dragons. Hate them with all my heart. They killed my family, my friends, my home. They destroyed everything I had,
AND I WILL HAVE MY VENGANCE! I WILL KILL! I WILL DESTROY! EVERYTHING WILL DIE! THE DRAGON WILL DIE TO MY FURY! THE GODMODDER WILL DIE TO MY FURY! THEY WILL ALL BURN IN MY FIERY RAGE!
Helping
+DCCV +Elder

Last edited:
The Commander then stands back up. One measly bad pun couldn't kill him so easily! He then notices the meta-aware character some infinity away. Or half of infinity, but that was still infinity. So he just sorta... Psion Warps over there. Yes, he was the Volunteer of his timeline. Problem?
*I swear I'm helping just need more text*

The Dude continues to sail through the air, and takes it in stride as Ruriko teleports next to him, and seems to keep up with his current trajectory.
"Sure, I don't mind you following me," he says, as if this is a completely normal conversation, and absolutely nothing out of the ordinary is happening.
He listens to what she has to say before responding.
"Nobody should be wiped from existence," he says. "Nobody."
However, this is carried away by the wind blowing past his face, so he rolls his eyes, and take out a piece of paper to write what he said. As he does this, he wiggles about slightly, attempting to alter the angle at which he is flying at, in order to slowly curve on a path back towards the battlefield.
He also hums a bit of a certain song.
"By any chance, do you know this tune?" he asks Ruriko. "It just seems...fitting for right now."

Meanwhile at the battlefield, a puddle ripples as an arm which seems to be made from darkness itself rises out. The arm quickly sinks back into the puddle, but not before leaving a plate of limes in front of the Tangerine Hulk. The Orange Menace eats the citrus frit, but gets even angrier, because they still aren't getting enough Vitamin C.

24/35 (+1 from ElderCathar, +2 from Person999, +2 from W32Coravint)
19/23
+1 to Person999 and W32Coravint

Last edited:
"Umm... no, I don't. Apologies, I'm not exactly very knowledgeable about music," I reply. Noticing that the Dude seems to be trying to steer himself through the air, I perk up again. "So, would you... erm... would you like some help with that? I can just summon a rocket engine jetpack. No big deal."

2/36
3/16 (+1 from DCCCV. Thanks!)
+2 to DCCCV.

I summon in a cherry cobbler Betsy

You summon Cherry Cobbler Betsy, who turns into People Cobbler Betsy under the control of the Godmodder.

5+3/50

2/50

+2 @W32Coravint

I examine orange-shirt kid's corpse with SCIENCE to see if there's anything useful floating around in it.

You find the ORANGE JUSTICE dance emote.

44/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
Fabber AB+ 4/20
So, the goal is to survive, huh?
Interesting!
Well, in that case, I'm going to run. very far. very fast. hopefully, there will be something interesting over there to the South-south-east, but regardless, i will run. I run away.
Everyone except the Diplomat boards the APEX, which will consume as much boomite as necessary after all other non-charge buffs to amplify its speed and/or ability to fly as it runs away to find somewhere without a Giant 5,000,000,000 HP dragon. If there is spillover from the boomite's power, the excess power will produce additional energy nodes. The Ruler will promote a conscript to Xenobiologist (I'm sure this will be useful eventually.)
The Engineers all assist the APEX in flying everyone far far away. the builders, if necessary, do the same, or else they work on the reactor, along with the slaves. The Diplomat will try to make a deal with squadron leader Gamma. this time, it uses the bargaining chips "if you join us, we can get you far away from Terra" and "if you promise to make a barrier for me at your earliest convenience, we'll protect you from 1 hit from Terra if they target you.". with its life at stake, the leader will likely make a deal. The Defence captain will organize the energy nodes to increase effectiveness( and the nodes will protect everyone they can). the repair drones will keep repairing JORDAN. the worker drones will help the APEX fly, unless this is unnecessary, in which case they will work on the reactor. JORDAN will use 12 RP to finish the reactor If 12 RP is enough to finish the reactor, else he will hold his RP and idle, creating another gather drone. the Gather Drones will gather some creeper, which the Xenobiologist will start to analyse. this creeper is still intact and alive.

Justinian will try to make all this happen Before TERRA acts, if possible. if it'd do so anyway or if he can't make it happen first, he instead takes JORDAN- who has more then 15 HP(barely)- and has a machine float him around at a high speed to intercept any attacks by TERRA this round at the following targets:
My entitys
one randomly chosen mook squad leader (not Gamma unless it agrees to join me.).

Entities ordered.
You decide to use JORDAN as a meat shield.

10/25 Void's Vengeance
5/10 C-Corp G-modding Helmet
I challenge DarkUprising to a duel after the giant dragon has left. If he agrees, I begin preparing. If he refuses, oh well. Regardless of his answer, I shake his hand and turn towards Terra. She is a problem. I then look at the Tangerine Hulk. I smile. Five seconds later, the Tangerine Hulk is enraged and pointed in the direction of Terra. I yell at the rest of players.
FF: Everyone! Keep the Tangerine Hulk focused on Terra! It'll keep her distracted, and she won't devastate both side's forces! (If the Tangerine Hulk is still in the dimension of very adorable things, I yank them out and repeat my action)
+2 to DCCCV

I think you have a bigger problem right now, as well as me!
You call attention to the Tangerine Hulk.

45/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
Fabber AB+ 14/20 +6 from recovered charge +2 Elder cathar +1 DCCCV
If it is necessary in order to transfer everything aside from the diplomat, Fabber AB+ is used to do so, otherwise it is not.
Justinian will help steer/fuel the APEX, unless this is unnecessary/ineffectual, in which case he will work on the reactor.

You build up the Reactor by 5%.

The Commander looks at the dragon.
"OH GOOD GODS THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR. ELDER, THIS IS ON YOU."
"Wait, what? How does this even wor-"
Just like that, the Commander was Elder again.
"This isn't permanent, you little..."
"Oh."

Elder saw the Dragon too.
It was... Well, big.
And evil.
And chaos-infused...
It needed to suffer.
Or at least be purified. He could smell the Chaos on Terra. It was a sickness. Elder had nothing against the dragon, only with its current actions, caused by its disease. So he would cleanse it of this cancer. First, was the easy part... Body.
He stopped time. Terra was such a mighty beast that its movement was barely affected, but the others were out of his way. He then sped his own time up, allowing himself to launch through his quarry, slicing out purple, infected flesh with each dash. There was no doubt that vital pieces went with the corrupted giblets, but there was no other way, as they were corrupted too. After that, Terra was bloodied, but his/her/its blood ran true.
And Elder could still smell that stench.

"To the mind, then..." he muttered, growing tired.
He used a considerable chunk of his remaining time to dive into Terra's mindscape, which was in ruins.

"Gods save us all."
The dragon's mind was a maelstrom of wrath, chaos, and corruption, all caused by the Virus that brought them to the battlefield. There was only one solution...
It all had to go.

"By the powers vested in me by the creation of this multiverse, I cleanse your mind, O mighty dragon."
Elder then slashed World's Edge through the very fabric of the dragon's thought, sending it all to the space between worlds.
The dragon's mind emptied in moments, leaving it with nothing, no memories, no thought, no corruption... Just peace. And still that miasma persisted!

"Ugh. I'm tired, already. Keeping time stopped like this drains me. Commander, I leave this last bit to you."
With the last bits of his energy, Elder bound the dragon's tainted soul to its heart, making it a physical object. He then marked an X on Terra's chest, and warped a distance away. With that all done and over with, another flash of light flipped Elder back to being the Commander.
"Alright, alright, let's do this! Wait, what's the plan again?"
"Oh, for the love of- Use the currently chambered bullet in your Multi-Gun to shoot Terra in the heart. I even marked its location."
"'Currently chambered'? What the hell did you do to my gun?"
"JUST SHOOT THE BLOODY THING!"
So the Commander did. He didn't even bother looking, but it hit home perfectly. But nothing happened. So, on a whim, the Commander switched his gun from Sniper Rifle, where it was, to Rocket Launcher again. Normally already-fired bullets kept their form through changes, but this was a bullet of focused energy.
So it went from the relative size of one of Terra's blood cells to an explosive clot. In its heart.
The blast makes a big slimy purple thing come bursting out of Terra's chest (It was presumably the dragon's corrupted soul caused by the Virus), as well as a very wet rain of blood.

"Aww, man... You got dragon blood all over my armor... Don't be so heartless, man..."
The Commander then keels over from a heart attack caused by just how bad that pun was.

You shoot Terra in an excruciating fashion 70,000 damage to Terra! Wow.

9/50

3/50

+2 DC

I run over to THulk, pick him up, carry him over to TERRA and drop him. I run away.
TERRA, meanwhile, is suddenly overwhelmed by the delcious smell of tangerines coming from... somewhere. It smells really good. It's very distracting.

You throw Tangerine Hulk at Terra, dealing 15,000 damage.

As the Dude raises a hand radiating golden light, countless metal pieces from every conceivable direction fly towards him, forming into a one-meter long double-edged, black sword. With this new weapon, he leaps straight towards Terra, plunging the blade directly towards Terra's heart. However, as as he does so, the golden light flickers for just an instant.
And in that instant, the sword, still in Terra's chest, explodes.
The sound of this explosion overrides all volume commands in every actual player of Terraria on this server, blasting as hard as each computer can handle. Those players who were using earbuds or headphones are mercifully saved from having their eardrums blown out as the sheer power of this explosion shorts out their peripherals, which are unable to process the magnitude of this event. A shockwave ripples out of Terra's chest, causing such a disturbance that the biological creatures in this Terraria server have the fluid in their eyeballs shake about.
And as for the Dude? He is thrown halfway across the server. Yes, the now infinite server. He is thrown halfway across infinity. And half of infinity is still infinity, so he is thrown an infinite distance from where Terra was.
Yes, this was one big kaboom.

18/35
18/23 (+2 from ElderCathar, +4 from Flamingflapjacks, +1 from ThatOtherGuy)
+1 JOE, +1 FlamingFlapjacks

You use Seiken to deal 60,000 damage to Terra.

CHARGES
31/50
17/25
ACTIONS
“Oh god I’ve seen an ancient white dragon but not of this magnitude I- I Hmm…” I then take my sword stab it into the ground and then start chanting in auran then BAM! I rip the sword out with all my might and it’s new, new and deadly. I then slice, slice, slice, stab, slice, slice, slice, every cut going deeper, deeper, into that dang dragon with all my force all my energy goes into killing this beast. “Die! Die! Die” I shout I will destroy, this put it into an inferno of my rage, an inferno of hate, an inferno of destruction.
HELPING
+DCCV +elder

You use the power of repeated stabbing to deal 25,000 damage to Terra. Damnit, you ruined not having to use the ten thousand digit!

Ruriko one shots the dragon with a nuke
"Oh my god. You are seriously... incompetent. To think that the person dictating my actions is literally worse at the game than I am."
omfg shut uP and do what i say!!!
"No. I doubt I'd even be able to one-shot anything right now, seeing as you're literally unable to write a proper attack. And, by the way...
You're not gonna be the one writing these posts. Maybe you should've considered not making me
a sentient, meta-aware narrative component.
Anyway, I'm deeply sorry about my creator. He's... not very good at making up believable characters.

So, uh... About that anti-Mary Sue cannon... I'm really trying my best to write myself well, I guess. It's hard to explain, but it's sort of like writing a... good self-insert. Just... try to be nice, please.
And... um... I guess since I'm the one writing now, I guess... I don't have to write in third person anymore.

Wow, it's actually harder to do things when there's nobody dictating your actions. I guess that's why I feel so... unsure of what I want to say.

I think I'll just try to go far away, to avoid getting hurt. You know, since I can still feel pain..." I teleport myself to where the Dude is, and continue our conversation.

"Oh, um... I hope you don't mind if I follow you. So... um... you don't think I should be killed or removed from existence, do you? I mean," - I smile awkwardly, playing with a few strands of my pastel pink hair as I speak - "I'm literally a bad OC... at least in terms of my appearance and powers."

I look at the ground beneath me, then look back at the Dude, awaiting a response.

1/16
1/36
+2 to DCCCV, I think that's his player's name.

Hmm. I'll try this.
>Well I think that's fine. Just please don't try to break the game.
You run to a Noob's House.

CHARGES
31/50
18/25
ACTIONS
I continue to slice and tear through this dragon’s scales and flesh. Continue to relive my characters childhood and do something about it. I hate dragons. Hate them with all my heart. They killed my family, my friends, my home. They destroyed everything I had,
AND I WILL HAVE MY VENGANCE! I WILL KILL! I WILL DESTROY! EVERYTHING WILL DIE! THE DRAGON WILL DIE TO MY FURY! THE GODMODDER WILL DIE TO MY FURY! THEY WILL ALL BURN IN MY FIERY RAGE!
Helping
+DCCV +Elder

You Rip and Tear, dealing an additional 25,000 damage. And now we're back.

The Commander then stands back up. One measly bad pun couldn't kill him so easily! He then notices the meta-aware character some infinity away. Or half of infinity, but that was still infinity. So he just sorta... Psion Warps over there. Yes, he was the Volunteer of his timeline. Problem?
*I swear I'm helping just need more text*

You notice Ruriko.

The Dude continues to sail through the air, and takes it in stride as Ruriko teleports next to him, and seems to keep up with his current trajectory.
"Sure, I don't mind you following me," he says, as if this is a completely normal conversation, and absolutely nothing out of the ordinary is happening.
He listens to what she has to say before responding.
"Nobody should be wiped from existence," he says. "Nobody."
However, this is carried away by the wind blowing past his face, so he rolls his eyes, and take out a piece of paper to write what he said. As he does this, he wiggles about slightly, attempting to alter the angle at which he is flying at, in order to slowly curve on a path back towards the battlefield.
He also hums a bit of a certain song.
"By any chance, do you know this tune?" he asks Ruriko. "It just seems...fitting for right now."

Meanwhile at the battlefield, a puddle ripples as an arm which seems to be made from darkness itself rises out. The arm quickly sinks back into the puddle, but not before leaving a plate of limes in front of the Tangerine Hulk. The Orange Menace eats the citrus frit, but gets even angrier, because they still aren't getting enough Vitamin C.

24/35 (+1 from ElderCathar, +2 from Person999, +2 from W32Coravint)
19/23

You give the Tangerine Hulk 10% extra Rage.

"Umm... no, I don't. Apologies, I'm not exactly very knowledgeable about music," I reply. Noticing that the Dude seems to be trying to steer himself through the air, I perk up again. "So, would you... erm... would you like some help with that? I can just summon a rocket engine jetpack. No big deal."

2/36
3/16 (+1 from DCCCV. Thanks!)
+2 to DCCCV.

You ask the Dude for a thing.

2 Turns Left!

The Godmodder takes out a giant hammer and smashes Terra for 60,000 damage. Person Cobbler Betsy cobbles up 3 Creepers. The NSLs fire on Terra for 75,000 damage. The Elementals sit there.
JOE's entities board the APEX, sans the Diplomat and... ground it due to everyone's combined weight. What, you can't fit a castle on a small drone factory. The Castle will have to be moved seperately. The Ruler makes an Xenobiologist Apprentice. The Defense Captain gives 1% Damage reduction to the Energy Node Field. JORDAN idles and farts out a Gatherer Drone. The APEX farts out an Energy Node. The Xenobiologist cannot act due to just being summoned. The Repair Drones repair JORDAN back up to full. The NSL Gamma, again, declines.
Do you think I'm a ##### ### ############ I'm staying here and shooting this ##### down!
Terra calls multiple purple stars upon the Tangerine Hulk, which contain magical girls, reducing its rage by 20%. The Tangerine Hulk retaliates, smashing Terra, dealing 100,000 damage! Attacking Terra might actually work.
Dark Uprising takes the chance to attack NSL Beta for 25,000. TMB50 seems to have disappeared, and thus all his entities go to TOG, the only other relevant AG.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 90/100 HP.
[PG] Person Cobbler Betsy 10,000/10,000 HP.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Alpha 95,000/95,000 HP. 3/3 Hailstorm.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Beta 30,000/80,000 HP. 3/5 Nuke Grenade.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 3/3 Barrier.
[PG-DCCCV] Azote Elemental 30,000/70,000 HP. 60(-5%)% Dodge Chance. Gains +5,000 damage per consecutive attack on the same entity. Resets upon switching to a new target.
[PG-DCCCV] Swarm of Dirt Centielementals 1,000/1,000 HP. only 20 can be killed at a time. 5 spawn a turn, capping at 200. x102.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2. Conscripts 7,000/7,000 HP. x17. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x3. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm. JORDAN 22/22 HP. 12 RP. Can summon a living type of drone if idling.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x7. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP. 0 ATK. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money. x3.
Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 2,500 per action. Can only heal machines. x6.
[N-JOE] The Ruler 50,000/50,000 HP. Cannot Attack. If not harmed, summon a Conscript. Can use action to promote a Conscript. Within JOE's castle. Protected by APEX.
[N-JOE] Apex 150,000/150,000 HP. Small attack. Summons Repair Drones. 10% Dodge Chance. Can protect 1 entity. Energy Node Factory 135,000/135,000 HP. Creates Energy Nodes. Fusion Reactor. 45% Progress.
[N-JOE] Energy Node Field. 2,000/2,000 HP. 1,000/1,000 HP Shield. Cannot protect entities with >=100,000 HP. 1% Damage Reduction. x4.
[N-JOE] Slaves 1,000/1,000 HP. 0.5% Progress on the Fusion Reactor per slave. x10.
[N-JOE] Engineer Apprentice 5,000/5,000 HP. 1.5x assistance efficiency. x2.
[N-JOE] Builder Apprentice 5,000/5,000 HP. 1.5x building speed. x2.
[N-JOE] Guard Squad Officer 2,000/2,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Defense Captain 2,000/2,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Xenobiologist 2,000/2,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Diplomat Apprentice 2,500/2,500 HP. Can recruit entities.
[N-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[H SUPERBOSS] Terra, the Ulitmate Dragon: 4,999,185,000/5,000,000,000 HP. Takes 75% Damage from Charged Attacks.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 78% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage.
[AG] DarkUprising 75,000/75,000 HP. 5/15 Assist Points.
[AG-TOG] Senator Shrek 36,000/60,000 HP. Takes a max of 3,000 damage per attack. Deals 1.6x damage. I could break Prince Charming in half with my bare hands! 6/6. You don't gorilla with this ogre! 2/3.
[AG-TOG] Creeper Emitter. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spore Tower: (4/6). Runner Nest (4/4). Upgrade! (4/12). Digitalis Network (4/5). 15 Creepers every 2 turns.
[AG-TOG] Creeper. 1,000/1,000 HP. In a Defensive Position, reducing damage taken by 50%. x28.

----------A NOOB'S HOUSE----------

[N] Noob's House.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has some wood. Has compost. Has some fuel. Has 6 chunks of Boomite.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
Person999: Can control his own H Entities 100% of the time.
Noobcarrier Remote. 1/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by TOG.

Last edited:
HOW DARE YOU MESS UP MY MIGHTY CHERRY COBBLER BETSY!!! *Throws knives fashioned out of live chickens at the Godmodder*

Last edited:
46/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
Fabber AB+ 16/20 +1 elder cathar
+2 TOG
My entitys at large point out that they number but 35 (36 at the end of this round) in humans, and the remaining sections either a: can fly (repair drones, energy nodes) or are not coming (the farm).
so they should already be somewhere else! if this fails to retroactively move them somewhere else, engineers and apex and stuff work on it again. as previously noted, Boomite may be used to provide a temporary power boost. if so, the excess energy, if any, will create additional energy nodes.
JORDAN idles one more turn, summoning another worker drone. builders, slaves, engineers, and worker drones work on the reactor unless otherwise called for.
Gather drones gather some creeper, which the Xenobiologist starts researching. in preparation for something, the ruler promotes another conscript to guard squad officer. diplomat tries to negotiate with person cobbler betsy.

Justinian finds some random people who aren't on anyones side, and tells them he'll give them some shiny gold coins to work on his fusion reactor.
he also mentions that this offer is only available for a limited time, preying on human psychology to get them to agree.

Last edited:
The Commander looks around at the wild troops all wailing on the massive Dragon. They were effective, but they had no organization! Their damage output could easily be doubled if they all charged at the same time... OF COURSE!
He pulled out a large boom-box, and played a particular song as loud as possible. The denzin

Last edited:
The Dude thinks about this for a moment. "Nah," he says. "I'm just going to enjoy this little trip while I can. I'm sure nothing particularly crazy will happen while we're out here."

***​
Meanwhile, a note appears on the battlefield.

As you can see, two specimens of the Hostile Faction are fighting here, it reads. One is angry, musclebound, stupid. The other one is an orange variant of the Incredible Hulk.

This sick? literary burn is followed by a pair of cymbals, followed by a drum set falling on Terra's head.

26/35 (+1 from ElderCathar)
20/23

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom