+1 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper
Health: 50,000/50,000
Attack: 15,000/15,000
Specials: None
---------------------
"Hey guys chronology is important. That's all." - Krill13, in the making of this post as he edits it so it actually works in proper chronological fashion because entities sure do attack at the end of the turn.

Jackyard's form opens up, as if it were a high-technology suit of armor. Nothing but a hollow open shell is revealed in this gaping form. As soon as that piece of visual information embeds itself into the mind of the slowest-witted onlooker, this new form of Jackyard flies itself into the Junkyard Scrapper, equipping itself into the unsuspecting boxer that was well on their way towards the weakened Combatroid Prototype 3.

Upon completely outfitting itself into the scrapper, Jackyard hijacks it for a moment and flies it into close-combat range with the same Combatroid that was rained missiles upon earlier. There, the hijacked armored scrapper grabs the droid, tosses it high into the air, and follows after it. The scrapper then engages in mid-air combat, pummeling the droid with elegance and grace combined with brutal efficiency, as if it took lessons in mid-air boxing.

Assuming that the opposing droid is no longer functional after that beatdown, the scrapper is freed from Jackyard's forceful control and is flown into melee range of its original target, and there, it is gently dropped by the armor that is Jackyard. The Junkyard Scrapper is ready to do combat with it original target.

(I mean to make this count as a player action, not as an entity action. This is not meant to actually burn an action from the Junkyard Scrapper so uhh...yeah)

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (4/30)
Who cares about the Hague conventions? (12/15)
Actions:
I set up a bunch of traps to kidnap a commander of the Hostile army, and interrogate him, finding out that there's something buried under the battlefield they're actually seeking.
Then, I begin to build a wall against the Godmoddium bomb. Since I have a realistic outlook, I try to make it as profitable as possible because I know I'm paying for it.

Last edited:
The Dude sets himself on green fire, causing his muscles to Hulk out.
"ASJAGKFADGHJK<DMFA>JLFAHKJL>GFDSBLOOGSLEKHLJGDSFBXXZ!"
I watch this happen, and I'll have to admit, he looked pretty silly doing that. Miraculously, his clothes adjusted to fit him. Or not, since I was the person who picked them out for him all those years ago.

As he jumps through the air towards Oploth'glokjubth, he strikes a pose, and does a triple backflip as a bolt of lightning cracks in the background. Yes, I'm well aware that it's broad daylight, and I have no idea how that happened, but it did. Grabbing ahold of the creature, I had to look away as he threw them into that boxing ring.
...Oooh, that looked like it hurt.

48/50(+2 from FlamingFlapjacks)
19/50
+2 to FlamingFlapjacks

Charges
E
mrakul 13/50
Gisela 3/20
Entities
Tree of Perdition sucks up more health from people. It does take 5000 from sucking up the blood rain. Oversaturation of blood does hurt plants.
10000 absorbed at the moment before new round
Actions
Admits the darkness and storms, my piano with the umbrella stays strong. I take out a flute and violin. I then call for three people.

I need 3 people to help me. If I can get 3 people to help me by playing these Imstruments, I should be able to do something powerful. If I can't find people, I'll have to wait a long while.

+1 Person999
+1 Winikins.
Please help me play my music

Last edited:
18/50 PG Castle +2 from DCCCV

17/50 War Machine +2 Godmodder
I absorb the released Godmodder Energy, and begin using it to channel the power of Another Game...

5+4/50

45/50

+TMB, +JOE

`THOSE WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THOU DEITY WHOLLY SHALL BE STRUCK FOR PLEADING.`

*suspicion intensifies*

Alright, this here is further proof that something is wrong with the supposed TANK GOD. The grammar there is all wrong! the correct way to formulate that sentence would be something more along the lines of "Ye/Thou/[nothing] who doth not follow thine deity wholly/[or "with all thine heart"] shall't be stricken for thine plea"
Something's up with this deity, and I'm going to find out what.

/crappy pointless sidequest: begin

I AM GETTING ACQUAINTED WITH CONTEMPORARY SPEECH. NEWER FOLLOWERS ARE OFTENTIMES LOST DURING TESTIMONY OF THOU.

NEW: 1/10 uncertainty
6/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
+2 TOG if TOG +2s me.
"OK, This is the place with all the loot and fighting! you can just attack whoever you like,and I'm sure there'll be a lot of loot from all of them. bye!"
My forces proceed to keep flying, this time heading towards the noobs house.
The ranger climbs into the pinholer, the repair drones make more rocket shields, but some of them also heal the mining rig, the ruler special-promotions to Senior Engineer, the grey goo blobs idle and all regen to full, the knight stays behind to gather a sample from the spore (maybe killing one, if necessary). the Xenobiologists are apparently still 50% done enhanced grey goo, so they finish that. the engineers help the FABBER; the scientists analyze the life crystal also help. I give the life crystal to TOG for a NSL Gamma, and also order the Pinholer to attack the hulk to raise its RAGE [if it does not reduce likelyhood of successful flying, the APEX will also atak hulk].
Justinian helps the APEX fly away and hopefully not get chased.

Entites ordered.
Not so fast.
The Godmodder holds you in place.
You're gonna get destroyed GOOD first.

5/ ̶5̶ 20 Battle Sloop Fleet
5/10 Cannon Sloops
+2 to Krill13

Not at all deterred with my attemps going down the drain (Heh), I create an unpluggable pipe and fuse it with another infinite water source. This causes it to shoot water, but instead of leaving it in the open like I did with my two previous attempts, I insert it a few meters below water level and have it increase the water level to flood the field.

The Godmodder places down a ShamWow factory and has it dump all the ShamWows it produces down the tube.

11/50 Fried chicken Superman
10/50 alarm clock rap party

You charge more.

10/50

46/50

+TMB, +JOE

I summon an NSL Γ (which should be at 11/7 at this point but hahawhatever) and give it to JOE, in exchange for the Crystal Heart thing.

I then hit the nearest religious center in order to learn more about this universe's pantheon of deities, and who I'd need to talk to with I wanted to formulate a complaint about a deity.

You use the Noobcarrier Remote, summoning NSL Gamma!
You travel to the Pantheon and find the God Register.
Oh, the Tank God? He was registered a few millenia ago. He's still quite new, but I can confirm he is legitimate.

A Bigger Warmup
5/10 (+1 from Person999)(+1 from springtrap)(+2 from Winkins)

Junker
8/25

+1 to Springtrap
+1 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper

The Junkyard Scrapper, having just made it into the fray proper, moves into position for close combat against the weakened Combatroid Prototype 3. The Scrapper prepares to strafe to the right, only to throw off the Combatroid at the last second by strafing to the left, then unleashing the dreaded One-Two combo.
---------------------
Jackyard, meanwhile, locks another Combatroid into its visions and prepares to unleash a different style of attack.

Jackyard spits from its non-existent mouth a sphere of junk which now flies in the air. Upon having clear view of the opposing Combatroid, the sphere opens all of its compartments, revealing an impossible number of missiles which fly off into the Combatroid, catching the target no matter how many dodge attempts it makes.

Entity ordered.
Jackyard throws some scrap at a Combatroid 3, killing the weakened one!

12/50 Emrakul
3/20 Gisela

Entities
My Tree, Annoyed by battle because plants have feelings too, calls upon the power of Negative energy and causes a storm of dark matter, turning the area pitch black, causing rain made of blood to fall, and a bolt of Dark Matter Lightning to strike An enemy. It absorbs whatever damage the lightning bolt did for the turn, and nobody without a light see anything

Actions
I pull out my Light and an umbrella, then summon a piano, with a very large umbrella to cover it.

Piano: Not an entity, because it's a piano with an umbrella

Entity ordered.
You create a Piano.

Considerably More People Die: (44/44) ACTIVE (+2 to future charges in this slot?)
Who cares about the Hague conventions? (10/15)
+1 JOEbob +1 TOG
Actions:
(EFFECTS OF: "Considerably More People Die): fossil fuel consumption is promoted with constant crap, such as "Smoke has to be black, and catalytic convertors emit gases that cause autism, cancer, and AIDS", "Renewable energy is bogus, because you need energy to make wind generators and energy production isn't constant", "nuclear power plants encourage terrorism"... and non-biodegradable plastics are promoted. This causes an ecological disaster as carbon emmisions skyrocket, and all fish in the ocean are full of plastic bags, ensuring nobody can eat plastic-free fish. As pollution starts to make the atmosphere in general worse than the most polluted parts of the world, cults that call for the full depletion of fossil, and politicians blame the consequences on pretty much anything apart from fossil fuel overuse. This causes an ecological disaster that kills dozens of millions, and dooms some more millions. As the world goes insane, a bunch of mocking Tweets ensure unlimited nuclear warfare, ravaging all cities still existing as "I don't want to set the world on fire" somehow plays in the background.
The consequences of all this affects the battlefield by severely hurting pretty much all PG and H entities (JOEbob's entities somehow survive...). On top of this, the severe pollution and nuclear fallout both affect the battlefield by inducing completely random effects on all entities once every turn on all current entities, with positive effects being biased in favor of AG entities and PGs having higher chance of negative effects. Effects go from slightly changing stats to turning into completely different entities.

Considerably More People Die used! 40,000 damage to all entities, killing many, including the Gatewatch and most of the military PKers! The Buffroid now takes 2x damage, and the Tree and DarkUprising gain 25,000 Max HP!

2/10 uncertainty
11/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way. +1 TMB50 +1 winkins +2 TOG
+1 TMB50. +1 winkins
Justinian takes another one of JORDANs gadgets and turns it on, projecting an illusion around the apex so it looks like it sped off into the distance too fast to follow, and also in a different direction, while making its real location invisible.

You activate the APEX's nonexistent invisibility shield, giving you 10% Dodge Chance for this turn.

7/20 Battle Sloop Fleet
7/10 Cannon Sloops
+1 to Krill13 and JOE

Setting a controlled fire in the middle of my sloop, I throw in a bunch of other ritualistic items into the mix and perform a Flood Storm Dance.

Soon, clouds start rolling in and proceed to flood the battlefield with floods worth of rain.

The Godmodder puts lots of Flex Tape on the clouds.

(I'm still neutral)

I summon the Bad Mod GAN¹, which promptly begins to generate bad mod ideas. After thirty seconds of waiting, I pick up one of its ideas and instantly code it into existence.

Suddenly, it starts raining nukes. But these aren't your ordinary, low-effort attack nukes. These are Affix Nukes, which release special affix radiation that joins to entity names, causing them to gain prefixes, suffixes, and infixes that make their names incredibly long. Using magic, I move the Bad Mod GAN directly above the Budget Entity's entry in the entity list and telefrag all the Affix Nukes into each other just 4 meters above the Bad Mod GAN. This results in the Bad Mod GAN becoming the Incredible Nuclear Test-Giving TOPKEK Loglandic Mashed-Potato-Eating ROFLIWAY (566 TB of text omitted) of Curative Greed and Fluency in Ubykh and Kekish.

This, of course, causes the post to be truncated somewhere near the start of the now-affixed-to-hell-and-back Bad Mod GAN, which results in the Bad Mod GAN disappearing into a bunch of affixes which promptly dissipate, and also causes the Budget Entity to be purged from existence.

Footnotes
1. GAN stands for Generative Adversarial Networks, which refers to a type of neural network system in machine learning where a generative network (generating "fake" data samples) and a discriminative network (determining whether given data samples are "real" or "fake") work against each other; the generative network's goal is to generate realistic enough samples to fool the discriminative network, while the discriminative network's goal is to correctly identify the real and fake samples. This results in the generative network generating more and more realistic samples with each iteration.

You use the Bad Mod GAN to deal 75,000 damage to the Budget Entity!

A Bigger Warmup
7/10 (+1 from Winkins)

Junker
9/25

+1 to Person999
+1 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper
---------------------
"Hey guys chronology is important. That's all." - Krill13, in the making of this post as he edits it so it actually works in proper chronological fashion because entities sure do attack at the end of the turn.

Jackyard's form opens up, as if it were a high-technology suit of armor. Nothing but a hollow open shell is revealed in this gaping form. As soon as that piece of visual information embeds itself into the mind of the slowest-witted onlooker, this new form of Jackyard flies itself into the Junkyard Scrapper, equipping itself into the unsuspecting boxer that was well on their way towards the weakened Combatroid Prototype 3.

Upon completely outfitting itself into the scrapper, Jackyard hijacks it for a moment and flies it into close-combat range with the same Combatroid that was rained missiles upon earlier. There, the hijacked armored scrapper grabs the droid, tosses it high into the air, and follows after it. The scrapper then engages in mid-air combat, pummeling the droid with elegance and grace combined with brutal efficiency, as if it took lessons in mid-air boxing.

Assuming that the opposing droid is no longer functional after that beatdown, the scrapper is freed from Jackyard's forceful control and is flown into melee range of its original target, and there, it is gently dropped by the armor that is Jackyard. The Junkyard Scrapper is ready to do combat with it original target.

(I mean to make this count as a player action, not as an entity action. This is not meant to actually burn an action from the Junkyard Scrapper so uhh...yeah)

You kill Combatroid Prototype 3.

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (4/30)
Who cares about the Hague conventions? (12/15)
Actions:
I set up a bunch of traps to kidnap a commander of the Hostile army, and interrogate him, finding out that there's something buried under the battlefield they're actually seeking.
Then, I begin to build a wall against the Godmoddium bomb. Since I have a realistic outlook, I try to make it as profitable as possible because I know I'm paying for it.

Well we were gonna mine some valuable resource here but then we retreated since you guys started fighting here!
You build a wall.

The Dude sets himself on green fire, causing his muscles to Hulk out.
"ASJAGKFADGHJK<DMFA>JLFAHKJL>GFDSBLOOGSLEKHLJGDSFBXXZ!"
I watch this happen, and I'll have to admit, he looked pretty silly doing that. Miraculously, his clothes adjusted to fit him. Or not, since I was the person who picked them out for him all those years ago.

As he jumps through the air towards Oploth'glokjubth, he strikes a pose, and does a triple backflip as a bolt of lightning cracks in the background. Yes, I'm well aware that it's broad daylight, and I have no idea how that happened, but it did. Grabbing ahold of the creature, I had to look away as he threw them into that boxing ring.
...Oooh, that looked like it hurt.

48/50(+2 from FlamingFlapjacks)
19/50
+2 to FlamingFlapjacks

You deal 30,000 damage and throw Oploth'glokjubth into the Boxing Ring!

Charges
E
mrakul 13/50
Gisela 3/20
Entities
Tree of Perdition sucks up more health from people. It does take 5000 from sucking up the blood rain. Oversaturation of blood does hurt plants.
10000 absorbed at the moment before new round
Actions
Admits the darkness and storms, my piano with the umbrella stays strong. I take out a flute and violin. I then call for three people.

I need 3 people to help me. If I can get 3 people to help me by playing these Imstruments, I should be able to do something powerful. If I can't find people, I'll have to wait a long while.

+1 Person999
+1 Winikins.
Please help me play my music

Entity ordered.
You call for people to help play music.

18/50 PG Castle +2 from DCCCV

17/50 War Machine +2 Godmodder
I absorb the released Godmodder Energy, and begin using it to channel the power of Another Game...

You begin to channel the power of Another Game.

The Godmodder gleefully stomps through the Ruler, completely ignoring the APEX and other Shields. He then makes 8 Rocket Shields and the Scientists commit not feel so good. Finally, The Godmodder flies up to the sky. He pulls out a giant hammer, and uses Banhammer Attack: Skydown Assault! A large amount of energy collects in the hammer before the Godmodder smashes the APEX into the ground for 120,000 damage.
Hoo, that was pretty good! Was pretty tiring thou- ohh I don't feel so good.
The Godmodder promptly vomits out a lot, dealing 1 damage to him.
The Buffroid and Tangerine Hulk share a drink and the Tangerine Hulk loses 20% Rage.
The Barracks is suddenly shifted into Overdrive, creating 5 extra Conscripts. The Ranger begins operating the Pinholer. 4 more Rocket Shields are created. The Knight gathers a Spore Sample. The Xenobiologists finish the Grey Goo v2. The FABBER and the Engineers give 10% to the Troop Factory. The Pinholer cannot attack Tangerine Hulk, as Tangerine Hulk is in the Boxing Ring.
The Tangerine Hulk and Oploth'glokjubth come together and TKO the Buffroid! The Godmodder takes 1 damage as a consequence.
UGH!
The Tanks shoot down the Nodes and shoot down 2 Rocket Shields.
DarkUprising stabs the remaining Tanks. The Tree of Perdition sucks up 10,000 HP from Power.

A Buffwich drops from the corpse of the Buffroid, doubling everyone's base damage!

The Neutrals sit down for a second. What's the point of being Neutral? The Godmodder will smash you into the ground anyways. It's even worse since the AGs can technically kill you as well. Being Neutral is probably the worst decision to make in this war. Having the support of one side would be a much, much better idea.

NEUTRAL [N] IS NO LONGER PLAYER ACCESSIBLE. AND ALL [N] PLAYERS HAVE BEEN SWITCHED TO [AG]. BE AN [AG] OR A [PG].

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 84/100 HP. Giving +2 a round to FlamingFlapjacks. -10,000 damage.
[PG] Combatroid Model 4 25,000/25,000 HP. x5. Can attack twice.
[PG] Agent 14 50,000/50,000 HP. 0/3 Deadly Slice
[PG] Punchroid 25,000/25,000 HP. x3.
[PG-DCCCV] Power 128,000/165,000 HP. 3/3 Shield of Faith. 3/7 Rewarded. 0.75x ATK. Has G-Modding Helmet. 3/3 HP. Affected by Jace's Scrunity. Stunned!
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 57% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage. Asleep for 1 more turn.
[H-FlamingFlapjacks] Oploth'glokjubth 72,500/80,000 HP. Tangle Buddies 2/3. Cry of Truth 2/4. Gives -5% Sanity to entities that attack it, which gives them a chance to attack their own allies. Caps at -75%.
[H-TOG] The Dullinator. Edge Level: 6. Reduces effectiveness of edgy attacks.
[AG] DarkUprising 75,000/100,000 HP. 5/15 Assist Points.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2.
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP. 0 ATK. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money. x4.
Poorly Enhanced Repair Drone 200/200 HP. Heals for 3,000 per action. Can only heal machines.
Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 2,500 per action. Can only heal machines. x7.
Better Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 5,000 per action. Can only heal machines. x4.
[AG-JOE] Rocket Shields 7,000/7,000 HP. x3. Extra can be made if overhealed. Protected by the Energy Node Field. Protects all other entities.
[AG-JOE] Barracks 50,000/50,000 HP. Summons a Conscript every turn. Can use 3 Food to summon an extra Conscript. Cannot Attack. x2.
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/3 Barrier
[AG-JOE] Consript 7,000/7,000 HP. x15.
[AG-JOE] Grey Goo Golem Blob 10,000/10,000 HP. Regenerates 5,000 HP per turn. x3.
[AG-JOE] Grey Goo Golem Blob v2 20,000/20,000 HP. Regenerates 10,000 HP per turn. x2.
[AG-JOE] Senior Assistant Xenobiologist 2,000/2,000 HP. Helps Xenobiologist. Enhanced! 50% work on Enhanced Grey Goo.
[AG-JOE] Senior Xenobiologist 2,000/2,000 HP. Researches things. Enhanced! 50% work on Enhanced Grey Goo.
[AG-JOE] Ranger Apprentice 2,000/2,000 HP. Can fire the Pinholer better.
[AG-JOE] Knight 10,000/10,000 HP. Fights.
[AG-JOE] Engineer Apprentice 5,000/5,000 HP. 1.5x assistance efficiency. x2.
[AG-JOE] Energy Node Field. 2,000/2,000 HP. 2,000/2,000 HP Shield. Cannot protect entities with >=100,000 HP. 1% Damage Reduction.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 25% Progress.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-Person999] Yawgmoth 365,000/500,000 HP. Black Ooze 0/5. Yawgmoth's Vile Deal 0/15.
[AG-Person999] Niv-Mizzet 35,000/75,000 HP. 50% Chance to confuse enemies who hit it.
[AG-Springtrap] Tree of Perdition 70,000/75,000 HP. Cannot attack normally. Can become Tree of Redemption. Steals HP from other enemies.
[AG-Krill13] Junkyard Scrapper 50,000/50,000 HP.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper Emitter. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for more than 2 turns for 4 turns in a row. Spore Tower: (6/6). Runner Nest (3/4). Upgrade! (7/12). Digitalis Network (5/5). 15 Creepers every 2 turns. (Spawning in: 2)
[AG-TMB50] Creeper 1,000/1,000 HP. x15. (Survived for: 1 turn!)
[AG-TMB50] Runner Nest. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Runner every other turn. (spawning in: 2)
[AG-TMB50] Spore Tower. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Spore every turn.
[AG-TMB50] Spore 5,000/5,000 HP. Summons 2 Creepers upon attacking.
[AG-TMB50] Budget Entity 55,000/175,000 HP. Cannot attack normally. Attacks enemies that attack other AG entities. All AG entities that are attacked transfer 25% of their damage to Budget Entity.

----------A NOOB'S HOUSE----------

[N] Noob's House.
[N] Noob.

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Cave 2.
----------
[N] Normal Metals.
----------
[N] Cave 1.
[N] Forest.
----------STRIFE----------

[P1] Person999 19/20 HP.
[P2] TheFullMoonRises 13/20 HP.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 1/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by TOG.

Last edited:
10/20 Battle Sloop Fleet
8/10 Cannon Sloops

+1 to Krill13 and Springtrap4life

I take out an absurdly dense ice cube and proceed to melt the cube of ice. Due to its sheer density, by the time I've melted entirety of the cube, the battlefield is flooding with how much water was condensed into the ice cube

Last edited:
A Bigger Warmup
8/10

Junker
10/25

+1 to Person999
+1 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper
The Junkyard Scrapper, missing its chance to attack in the previous turn, takes another try at hitting anything. It goes after Agent 14 with a flurry of punches.
---------------------
Jackyard assists in taking down Agent 14, attacking alongside the Junkyard Scrapper with a flurry of slamming tendrils, sharpened claws, and perfect synergy with the boxer.

Last edited:
3/10 uncertainty
12/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
+2 TOG

I- As in me, not justinian- proceed to teleport all my forces and the entirety of the roman empire to a completely random location of the terraria server which is far enough from spawn that at the fastest non-teleport transport rate, nobody has reached it or will for 2 more months, with the randomization being such that every area 4 times the size of the battlefield that meets this criteria, of the 10000 closest ones, has a 1/22000 chance of being the one I have gone to, and every area of the 90000 ones that are closest but not those has a 1/198,000 chance of being the one, etcetra.
I use as many entity actions, charges, and player actions as necessary that I have access to. conscripts and tier 1 grey goo blobs are sacrificed if necessary.
If the above is impossible,I do a lesser version of it that essentially means I need to be found to be attacked, and do not spend charges or player actions, and also I'm hiding in the APEX's wreckage. if that is the case,the repair drones try to make more rocket shields, gather drones try to gather some kind of temporary shields,conscripts build a wall,xenobiologists try to replicate one of those spores but for grey goo, knight attacks anyone who attacks me, engineers work on troop factory, and the grey goo starts searching the APEX's wreckage for the remains of all the stuff that wasn't the main HP- and also absorbing the wreckage to spawn more of itself, perhaps.

Last edited:
The Dude smiles to himself. Next round, his ritual would complete. He would be the best wizard ever, and there would be nobody to stop him!
"MUAHHEUAHEHAUDSA"

He also tries to heal the Power of it's stun, since it seems to have stalled. He does this by applying liberal amounts of battery and lightning to give it more power.

49/50
20/50
+2 to FlamingFlapjacks

Last edited:
Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (7/30)
Who cares about the Hague conventions? (15/15) IN ACTION:
Since nobody cares about the Hague Conventions, this means I deploy a bunch of balloons to drop chemical bombs and expanding darts on the PGs. And yes, the balloons are needed (Or a similar aircraft, but the picture of balloons being used that way is too weird).
+2 TOG
Entity Actions:
All my entities focus their attacks on the Power if possible.
Actions:
I borrow a drill to find out what is buried under the battlefield. Looks like it totally is just a cotton candy "spire". I break it, and the clowns in the Circus proceed to put makeup on my face. And then I lead them to the battlefield, allowing them to make the Tangerine Hulk laugh and have a party with the Combatroid Model 4s.
Anyone who knows about Dwarf Fortress should understand what I truly found (Or part of it. I'll make the rest part of a later charge so nobody sees it coming).

Last edited:
7/10 uncertainty +2 from TOG +1 TMB50
13/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
+1 TMB50, +1 to be decided
I continue to hide everything.

Last edited:
16/50 Emrakul
4/20 Gisela
+2 Winikins
Entities
Tree of Perdition saps up more health. 25000 absorbed in total.
Actions
I thank Winikins for his help, and begin flipping through every spell and songbook at once, looking for his music. Mine is on the piano stand, and his is on a music stand. I put up a barrier of reflection to prevent harm to us, and grab his music, and the flute music too.

Please, I just need a flutist. One more person

21/50 PG Castle +2 from DCCCV

20/50 War Machine II +2 Godmodder
I sue the AG side for Unfair amount of entities. Their entity lists takes up the whole screen!
I finish channeling the power of another game, creating a White Broom crackling with green energy. Oblivion's Duster summoned! I infuse it with some of the godmodder power! Then I power through the AGs, mopping the floor with them. Heh. This has the side-effect of teleporting some of them far away, making them waste their action returning to the Battlefield!
Oploth'glokjubth finishes Cry of Truth. It opens it's many mouth-like things and begins screaming a sermon and the entire script of Squiddles season 4 at both sides, lowering everyone's sanity by 15%, inflicting Confusion on the lower health entities.

Oh hey, here's a reason to Be N: not getting targetted by attacks that just target "The AG side" or "The PG side". by, say, the PG or AG players. hm. looks like being N makes sense.
Taking this into account, I loudly proclaim that I am neutral. again. the AG side has no reason to attack me after all, and doing this would mean attacks targetting Them won't hit me probably.

Last edited:
50/50, Using!
21/50
+2 to FlamingFlapjacks

The Dude rises into the air in a T-Pose, the air crackling with green energy radiating from him like a sun. But you don't want to know all the details of how he cast a super-duper powerful spell through the multiverse to Drag Nicol Bolas here, before killing him in a ten-second time-dilated duel, and reanimating him as a dracolich, do you? Instead, here's the stats for Undead Nicol Bolas. Rest in Peace.

[PG] Nicol Bolas. 230,000/230,000 Hp. Flying! Undead!
Annihalation from the Skies: Ruin someone's day. 0/5
ENTITY PASSIVE: Mindshredder. Nicol Bolas' attacks have a 30% chance to inflict a one-turn stun.

Back
Top Bottom