Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (8/30)
The Edginator (1/30)
+1 TOG +1 JOEbob
Actions:
I provide JOEbob with the blueprints for a device called the "Dwarven Atom Smasher", which I found while exploring Cave 1, along with a few more doomsday devices, such as what seems to be some sort of lava cannon, and a device designed to encase it's contents in obsidian by dumping lava on them and then causing the lava to solidify. I think he'll need it in case the clowns throw a party at his base.

Last edited:
Hey, Winikins, I'm going to need one more person. Until we find that person, you can do stuff otherwise, I'm just going to teleport you back whenever the time comes. Rules of Waiting apply, and doing stuff also applies.
/null

17/50 Emrakul
5/20 Gisela
+1 Winikins
+1 Person999
Entities
Tree of Perdition uses 5000 life to make a black mana, then use that black mana to cast dark ritual, giving it 3 mana, then do it again and again and again until it has 10 black mana, because you can only have 4 spells with the same name per deck.
I then use the 6 black mana to cast Dictate of Erebos, A enchantment, that states, "Whenever an Entity I, Springtrap4Life, controls dies, I get to blow up a PG Entity."
I with the 6 black mana left over, I use it to heal my tree all and 10000 extra, by casting a random black life stealing spell

Note: The casting of this spell was my turn. I'm still at the piano, though.
Note 2: I still need a Flutist, please.

A Bigger Warmup
10/10 (+1 from Winkins)

Junker
12/25 (+1 from Winkins)

+1 to Person999
+1 to Winkins
---------------------
A Bigger Warmup

Jackyard pulls out another chunk from himself and tosses it into the battlefield.

The chunk morphs into the shape of a gigantic hound, nowhere as endearing as domestic canines would be.

The newly-made creature of junk assumes a feral pose, ready to tear into the ranks of the enemy.

Junkyard Dog summoned!
Junkyard Dog
Health: 80,000/80,000
Attack: 25,000/25,000
Specials:
Howl 0/2 (Boosts all of its allies' attack power the turn the special is used)
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper
Health: 50,000/50,000
Attack: 15,000/15,000
Specials: None

Junkyard Dog
Specials:
---------------------
Jackyard ends his part of the assault on Agent 14 with a high leap into the air followed by a rain of ammunition down into the agent. Knowing the agent would survive that assault, Jackyard leaves it up to the Junkyard Scrapper to finish this opposing entity off.

11+3/50

47/50

+TMB, +JOE

Temple of REE.

REEEEEEE

10/20 Battle Sloop Fleet
8/10 Cannon Sloops

+1 to Krill13 and Springtrap4life

I take out an absurdly dense ice cube and proceed to melt the cube of ice. Due to its sheer density, by the time I've melted entirety of the cube, the battlefield is flooding with how much water was condensed into the ice cube

The Godmodder puts the giant ice cube into a huge refreshing glass of Name Brand Coca Cola Beverage ProductTM. He then takes a large sip out of it.

A Bigger Warmup
8/10

Junker
10/25

+1 to Person999
+1 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper
The Junkyard Scrapper, missing its chance to attack in the previous turn, takes another try at hitting anything. It goes after Agent 14 with a flurry of punches.
---------------------
Jackyard assists in taking down Agent 14, attacking alongside the Junkyard Scrapper with a flurry of slamming tendrils, sharpened claws, and perfect synergy with the boxer.

Entity ordered.
15,000 damate to Agent 14!

New
15/50

48/50

+TMB, +JOE

Temple of REE again.

REEEEEEE

3/10 uncertainty
12/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
+2 TOG

I- As in me, not justinian- proceed to teleport all my forces and the entirety of the roman empire to a completely random location of the terraria server which is far enough from spawn that at the fastest non-teleport transport rate, nobody has reached it or will for 2 more months, with the randomization being such that every area 4 times the size of the battlefield that meets this criteria, of the 10000 closest ones, has a 1/22000 chance of being the one I have gone to, and every area of the 90000 ones that are closest but not those has a 1/198,000 chance of being the one, etcetra.
I use as many entity actions, charges, and player actions as necessary that I have access to. conscripts and tier 1 grey goo blobs are sacrificed if necessary.
If the above is impossible,I do a lesser version of it that essentially means I need to be found to be attacked, and do not spend charges or player actions, and also I'm hiding in the APEX's wreckage. if that is the case,the repair drones try to make more rocket shields, gather drones try to gather some kind of temporary shields,conscripts build a wall,xenobiologists try to replicate one of those spores but for grey goo, knight attacks anyone who attacks me, engineers work on troop factory, and the grey goo starts searching the APEX's wreckage for the remains of all the stuff that wasn't the main HP- and also absorbing the wreckage to spawn more of itself, perhaps.

Entities ordered.
The Godmodder puts a giant wall around the Battlefield before you try to get any further.
I won't let you escape again.

The Dude smiles to himself. Next round, his ritual would complete. He would be the best wizard ever, and there would be nobody to stop him!
"MUAHHEUAHEHAUDSA"

He also tries to heal the Power of it's stun, since it seems to have stalled. He does this by applying liberal amounts of battery and lightning to give it more power.

49/50
20/50
+2 to FlamingFlapjacks

Power Unstunned!

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (7/30)
Who cares about the Hague conventions? (15/15) IN ACTION:
Since nobody cares about the Hague Conventions, this means I deploy a bunch of balloons to drop chemical bombs and expanding darts on the PGs. And yes, the balloons are needed (Or a similar aircraft, but the picture of balloons being used that way is too weird).
+2 TOG
Entity Actions:
All my entities focus their attacks on the Power if possible.
Actions:
I borrow a drill to find out what is buried under the battlefield. Looks like it totally is just a cotton candy "spire". I break it, and the clowns in the Circus proceed to put makeup on my face. And then I lead them to the battlefield, allowing them to make the Tangerine Hulk laugh and have a party with the Combatroid Model 4s.
Anyone who knows about Dwarf Fortress should understand what I truly found (Or part of it. I'll make the rest part of a later charge so nobody sees it coming).

20,000 to all PGs!
Entities ordered!
You summon the clowns, who kill all the CM4s.

7/10 uncertainty +2 from TOG +1 TMB50
13/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
+1 TMB50, +1 to be decided
I continue to hide everything.

Ruins aren't that hard to find people in for the Godmodder.

12/20 Battle Sloop Fleet
9/10 Cannon Sloops

+1 to Krill13 and Springtrap4life

I answer Springtrap4Life call for help and ready myself to play the violin.

You ready yourself to pla the violin for Springtrap.

16/50 Emrakul
4/20 Gisela
+2 Winikins
Entities
Tree of Perdition saps up more health. 25000 absorbed in total.
Actions
I thank Winikins for his help, and begin flipping through every spell and songbook at once, looking for his music. Mine is on the piano stand, and his is on a music stand. I put up a barrier of reflection to prevent harm to us, and grab his music, and the flute music too.

Please, I just need a flutist. One more person

Entity ordered.
You are all already invulnerable, no need for barrier!

21/50 PG Castle +2 from DCCCV

20/50 War Machine II +2 Godmodder
I sue the AG side for Unfair amount of entities. Their entity lists takes up the whole screen!
I finish channeling the power of another game, creating a White Broom crackling with green energy. Oblivion's Duster summoned! I infuse it with some of the godmodder power! Then I power through the AGs, mopping the floor with them. Heh. This has the side-effect of teleporting some of them far away, making them waste their action returning to the Battlefield!
Oploth'glokjubth finishes Cry of Truth. It opens it's many mouth-like things and begins screaming a sermon and the entire script of Squiddles season 4 at both sides, lowering everyone's sanity by 15%, inflicting Confusion on the lower health entities.

ERR: You cannot order an H entity!
You kill 5 Conscripts!

Oh hey, here's a reason to Be N: not getting targetted by attacks that just target "The AG side" or "The PG side". by, say, the PG or AG players. hm. looks like being N makes sense.
Taking this into account, I loudly proclaim that I am neutral. again. the AG side has no reason to attack me after all, and doing this would mean attacks targetting Them won't hit me probably.

ERR: N side is no longer player accessible!
ERR: You cannot post 3 times in a round!

50/50, Using!
21/50
+2 to FlamingFlapjacks

The Dude rises into the air in a T-Pose, the air crackling with green energy radiating from him like a sun. But you don't want to know all the details of how he cast a super-duper powerful spell through the multiverse to Drag Nicol Bolas here, before killing him in a ten-second time-dilated duel, and reanimating him as a dracolich, do you? Instead, here's the stats for Undead Nicol Bolas. Rest in Peace.

[PG] Nicol Bolas. 230,000/230,000 Hp. Flying! Undead!
Annihalation from the Skies: Ruin someone's day. 0/5
ENTITY PASSIVE: Mindshredder. Nicol Bolas' attacks have a 30% chance to inflict a one-turn stun.

Nicol Bolas summoned!

The Edginator (1/30)
+1 TOG +1 JOEbob
Actions:
I provide JOEbob with the blueprints for a device called the "Dwarven Atom Smasher", which I found while exploring Cave 1, along with a few more doomsday devices, such as what seems to be some sort of lava cannon, and a device designed to encase it's contents in obsidian by dumping lava on them and then causing the lava to solidify. I think he'll need it in case the clowns throw a party at his base.

You decide to bring out the Circus!
Why did you do this.

17/50 Emrakul
5/20 Gisela
+1 Winikins
+1 Person999
Entities
Tree of Perdition uses 5000 life to make a black mana, then use that black mana to cast dark ritual, giving it 3 mana, then do it again and again and again until it has 10 black mana, because you can only have 4 spells with the same name per deck.
I then use the 6 black mana to cast Dictate of Erebos, A enchantment, that states, "Whenever an Entity I, Springtrap4Life, controls dies, I get to blow up a PG Entity."
I with the 6 black mana left over, I use it to heal my tree all and 10000 extra, by casting a random black life stealing spell

Note: The casting of this spell was my turn. I'm still at the piano, though.
Note 2: I still need a Flutist, please.

ERR: You cannot command an entity twice in a row!
You heal the Tree of Life up to full.

A Bigger Warmup
10/10 (+1 from Winkins)

Junker
12/25 (+1 from Winkins)

+1 to Person999
+1 to Winkins
---------------------
A Bigger Warmup

Jackyard pulls out another chunk from himself and tosses it into the battlefield.

The chunk morphs into the shape of a gigantic hound, nowhere as endearing as domestic canines would be.

The newly-made creature of junk assumes a feral pose, ready to tear into the ranks of the enemy.

Junkyard Dog summoned!
Junkyard Dog
Specials:
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper

Junkyard Dog
Specials:
---------------------
Jackyard ends his part of the assault on Agent 14 with a high leap into the air followed by a rain of ammunition down into the agent. Knowing the agent would survive that assault, Jackyard leaves it up to the Junkyard Scrapper to finish this opposing entity off.

Junkyard Dog summoned!
You kill Agent 14!

The Godmodder gives DarkUprising a big smashed like button to the head for 50,000 damage. The Punchroids punch up a shield and the Tree of Perdition for 25,000 damage.
THulk punches Power for 50,000 damage. Opl- I give up FF's Horrorterror kills 2 Grey Goo Blob v2s. The Clowns play around with the Godmodder and the Godmodder smashes 5 of them in retaliation.
Repair Drones make 2 more Rocket Shields. Gatherer Drones don't really know how to build. The Conscripts build a Dirt Wall. The Xenobiologists attempt to replicate the Spores but the OP Scale says "no u" and disallows such research. The Knight kills 2 Punchroids. The Engineers build the Troop Factory up by 5%. The Grey Goo finds the Mining Rig. A Grey Goo Blob eats a piece, becoming a Grey Goo Blob v2. The Tree of Perdition sucks up some angery from THulk, gaining 10,000 HP and THulk loses 5% Rage. The Junkyard Scrapper beats the Punchroid to scrap.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 84/100 HP. Giving +2 a round to FlamingFlapjacks. -10,000 damage.
[PG] Perfected Combatroid 50,000/50,000 HP. x5. 25% Dodge Chance. 1.5x damage.
[PG] Cyberdragon 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/3 Purge.
[PG-DCCCV] Power 78,000/165,000 HP. 3/3 Shield of Faith. 4/7 Rewarded. 0.75x ATK. Has G-Modding Helmet. 3/3 HP. Affected by Jace's Scrunity.
[PG-DCCCV] Nicol Bolas. 230,000/230,000 HP. 25% Dodge Chance. Revives with 50,000 HP on death. 25% chance to stun on attack. Annihilation from the Skies 0/5.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 52% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage. Asleep for 1 more turn.
[H-FlamingFlapjacks] Oploth'glokjubth 72,500/80,000 HP. Tangle Buddies 3/3. Cry of Truth 3/4. Gives -5% Sanity to entities that attack it, which gives them a chance to attack their own allies. Caps at -75%.
[H] Clown 5,000/5,000 HP. x5.
[H-TOG] The Dullinator. Edge Level: 6. Reduces effectiveness of edgy attacks.
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 25,000/100,000 HP. 5/15 Assist Points.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2.
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP. 0 ATK. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money. x4.
Poorly Enhanced Repair Drone 200/200 HP. Heals for 3,000 per action. Can only heal machines.
Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 2,500 per action. Can only heal machines. x7.
Better Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 5,000 per action. Can only heal machines. x4.
[AG-JOE] Rocket Shields 7,000/7,000 HP. x5. Extra can be made if overhealed. Protected by the Energy Node Field. Protects all other entities.
[AG-JOE] Barracks 50,000/50,000 HP. Summons a Conscript every turn. Can use 3 Food to summon an extra Conscript. Cannot Attack. x2.
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/3 Barrier
[AG-JOE] Consript 7,000/7,000 HP. x10.
[AG-JOE] Grey Goo Golem Blob 10,000/10,000 HP. Regenerates 5,000 HP per turn. x2.
[AG-JOE] Grey Goo Golem Blob v2 20,000/20,000 HP. Regenerates 10,000 HP per turn.
[AG-JOE] Senior Assistant Xenobiologist 2,000/2,000 HP. Helps Xenobiologist. Enhanced! 50% work on Enhanced Grey Goo.
[AG-JOE] Senior Xenobiologist 2,000/2,000 HP. Researches things. Enhanced! 50% work on Enhanced Grey Goo.
[AG-JOE] Dirt Wall 10,000/10,000 HP.
[AG-JOE] Ranger Apprentice 2,000/2,000 HP. Can fire the Pinholer better.
[AG-JOE] Knight 10,000/10,000 HP. Fights.
[AG-JOE] Engineer Apprentice 5,000/5,000 HP. 1.5x assistance efficiency. x2.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 30% Progress.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-Person999] Yawgmoth 365,000/500,000 HP. Black Ooze 0/5. Yawgmoth's Vile Deal 0/15.
[AG-Person999] Niv-Mizzet 35,000/75,000 HP. 50% Chance to confuse enemies who hit it.
[AG-Springtrap] Tree of Perdition 60,000/75,000 HP. Cannot attack normally. Can become Tree of Redemption. Steals HP from other enemies.
[AG-Krill13] Junkyard Scrapper 50,000/50,000 HP.
[AG-Krill13] Junkyard Dog 65,000/65,000 HP. 0/2 Howl.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper Emitter. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for more than 2 turns for 4 turns in a row. Spore Tower: (6/6). Runner Nest (3/4). Upgrade! (7/12). Digitalis Network (5/5). 15 Creepers every 2 turns. (Spawning in: 2)
[AG-TMB50] Creeper 1,000/1,000 HP. x15. (Survived for: 1 turn!)
[AG-TMB50] Runner Nest. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Runner every other turn. (spawning in: 2)
[AG-TMB50] Spore Tower. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Spore every turn.
[AG-TMB50] Spore 5,000/5,000 HP. Summons 2 Creepers upon attacking.
[AG-TMB50] Budget Entity 55,000/175,000 HP. Cannot attack normally. Attacks enemies that attack other AG entities. All AG entities that are attacked transfer 25% of their damage to Budget Entity.

----------A NOOB'S HOUSE----------

[N] Noob's House.
[N] Noob.

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Cave 2.
----------
[N] Normal Metals.
----------
[N] Cave 1.
[N] Forest.
----------STRIFE----------

[P1] Person999 19/20 HP.
[P2] TheFullMoonRises 13/20 HP.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 1/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by TOG.

Please join our discord if you haven't yet, you can keep up on updates and find great memes.
https://discord.gg/6fzpBjB

Last edited:
Junker
13/25

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
1/35

+1 to Person999
+1 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper

Junkyard Dog
Health: 65,000/65,000
Specials:
The Junkyard Scrapper and the Junkyard Dog both go after the Cyberdragon.
---------------------
Jackyard joins in the assault on the Cyberdragon as well by rushing in towards this opponent at close quarters and tossing a chunk of itself into the air, which turns into a cage that entraps the three junk creatures and the Cyberdragon into an isolated combat for the duration of this assault.

Whilst the scrapper and the dog go do their respective attacks, Jackyard itself attacks with a flurry of slashes from its Junk Buster Blade in sync with its two allies. Jackyard then ends the assault by ramming the Cyberdragon into the walls of the cage and bludgeoning the opponent with a hail of punches, enough to break the walls of the cage with sheer force.

Last edited:
16+6/50

49/50

+TMB, +JOE

I return to the Secretary of the Gods and point out that "I AM GETTING ACQUAINTED WITH CONTEMPORARY SPEECH. NEWER FOLLOWERS ARE OFTENTIMES LOST DURING TESTIMONY OF THOU.", a quote by the alleged TANK GOD makes no sense. The first half doesnt answer my question and the second half literally makes no sense. Other than that he struck me, a young TOG II and sheep of his flock, with lightning or something like that.
I know that there is a tank god, and that they are legitimate, by the secretary should *really* look into this guy who's pretending to be the tank god. Impostors are incredibly dangerous in this line of business.

Last edited:
10/10 uncertainty +2 TMB50
New: 1/10 DIERT
14/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
+2 TOG probably.
GAMMA should have started the barrier charge. it's been 2 rounds since they got summoned, so it should be at 2/3 and 3/3 next round. Gamma looks for more apex parts. the mining rig which-isn't-in-the-eotb-but-was-found-what-gives mines the ground below it. the repair drones make more rocket shields. the conscripts add more dirt to the wall. the Xenobiologists try to figure out what they Can get from their understanding of the spore, and if there's nothing to learn there, just make more grey goo. the grey goo searches the ruins of the APEX some more, and also eat parts of the APEXs walls If they aren't part of any salvagable machine. grey goo golem blob V2 does the same except they will try to repair any salvagable machinary by taking the role of any broken parts with their multi-purpose nanotech. ranger and knight can't do much. engineers work on the troop factory.

Uncertainty- USING!
a spire of black gems appear in the center of the APEX ruins, unseen by everyone since there's no direct line-of-sight from outside to there. if it survives 4 rounds, it will fuse all my living entities into 3 general categories:
Offence (that'd be the conscripts, knight, ranger, and if it comes back, pinholer)
Production (the energy node field, FABBER, Xenobiologists, mining rig, etc)
Health (The rocket shields, dirt wall.)
the offense and production catagories would be highly resistant to damage while the health category’s alive (which would have cumulative health and maybe some regen), the offence catagory would just have cumulative attack, and the production catagory would have genericish producing ability, as long as at least one of the components would be able to produce what it's producing.

Justinian helps pile up dirt for the wall.

Last edited:
23/50

50/50 I literally just murder every single cute thing within reasonable distance of the battlefield in front of THulk.

+TMB, +JOE

Temple of REE

Last edited:
17/20 Battle Sloop Fleet
10/10 Cannon Sloops

+1 to Krill and Springtrap

And thus I finally do something besides trying to flood the battlefield and do something productive! Such as summoning 3 Canon sloops which was created by a multitude of summoned items for its hull and weaponry.

They have sailed through the waves and land as they were capable of doing and now theirs eternal souls appears here, materializing in midair before splashing onto the ground as through it was water.

Seeing as this was an upgrade from my land raft, I quickly board on of them and finally get back to my attempts to flooding the battlefield.

Last edited:
The Edginator (1/30)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I lead the clowns into the PG entities by making impressions of motorcycle engines (Those always work). I also hit Nicol Bolas with a tankapult in... well, his bolas.
Entity Actions:
The Spore flies towards Nicol Bolas, and the Creepers attack the Cyberdragon. by forming a gun-like object to shoot themselves at the Cyberdragon with intent to either hurt or subvert it into the Creeper's side.

19/50 Emrakul
6/20 Gisela
+2 Winikins

Actions
My headphones return, but imnot using them yet, as one of 2 things happens.

1: If tree of Perdition doesnt die, I Heal it fully, and cast assult formation and animate wall, which causes it to uproot and grow arms and legs out of its branches and roots. Enraged, it uses its newfound arms and legs and unleashes devastation upon its attackers, sapping their life when they are hit.

OR

2: If tree of Perdition Dies: It transforms into Tree of Redemption, a wonderful flowering tree that radiates positive energy
Tree Of Redemption:
Health: 75000
Heals every AG entity for 5000 health per entity move. Absorbs energy off of enemies when attacked.
I then proceed to cast Animate Wall and assult formation. The Tree roots itself out of the ground and can now attack. Above rules still apply.

You choose Redstone. One or the other. Just tell us which scenario happens.

I would like to mention this this probably isn't completely legal, but since I Myself am doing the same thing either way, I'm thinking it should be fine, right? Just mentioning time and state based effects

Last edited:
Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (11/30)
The Edginator (3/30)
+2 TOG
Actions:
I hurt the Godmodder. Since I haven't told how did I do it, he can't counter it.

20/20 Battle Sloop Fleet
1/? Boat-Related

+2 to Springtrap

Feeling more energy flowing through me, I begin to notice a large influx of small ships heading this way.... in fact, it a small fleet of 10 Harpoon Sloops that started to materializing close to me and dropping around the Cannon Sloops.

(Orders)
My first order are for my Harpoon Sloops which will bodyguard the Cannon Sloops

Last edited:
20/20 Battle Sloop Fleet
1/? Boat-Related

+2 to Springtrap

Feeling more energy flowing through me, I begin to notice a large influx of small ships heading this way.... in fact, it a small fleet of 10 Harpoon Sloops that started to materializing close to me and dropping around the Cannon Sloops.

(Orders)
My First orders to my Sloop Fleet is MURDERIZE the PG Power entity.
Thank you, though according to when I summoned my first entity, they dont act when first summoned. Just a BTW. Also, I would be wary of how powerful you make the ships, because if Redstone thinks they're too OP for their charge cost, he'll nerf them.
P.S.S. It also helps to put the Stats on the Entity. Just saying.
Thanks again!
/null

3/10 DIERT +1 TOg
16/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way. +1 TOG
Oh, and +2 TMB50
I add some metals from the mining rig to the fortifications of the dirt wall.

Last edited:
Junker
13/25

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
1/35

+1 to Person999
+1 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper

Junkyard Dog
Health: 65,000/65,000
Specials:
The Junkyard Scrapper and the Junkyard Dog both go after the Cyberdragon.
---------------------
Jackyard joins in the assault on the Cyberdragon as well by rushing in towards this opponent at close quarters and tossing a chunk of itself into the air, which turns into a cage that entraps the three junk creatures and the Cyberdragon into an isolated combat for the duration of this assault.

Whilst the scrapper and the dog go do their respective attacks, Jackyard itself attacks with a flurry of slashes from its Junk Buster Blade in sync with its two allies. Jackyard then ends the assault by ramming the Cyberdragon into the walls of the cage and bludgeoning the opponent with a hail of punches, enough to break the walls of the cage with sheer force.

Entities ordered.
35,000 damage to the Cyberdragon!

16+6/50

49/50

+TMB, +JOE

I return to the Secretary of the Gods and point out that "I AM GETTING ACQUAINTED WITH CONTEMPORARY SPEECH. NEWER FOLLOWERS ARE OFTENTIMES LOST DURING TESTIMONY OF THOU.", a quote by the alleged TANK GOD makes no sense. The first half doesnt answer my question and the second half literally makes no sense. Other than that he struck me, a young TOG II and sheep of his flock, with lightning or something like that.
I know that there is a tank god, and that they are legitimate, by the secretary should *really* look into this guy who's pretending to be the tank god. Impostors are incredibly dangerous in this line of business.

Another person suddenly walks out.
Hmm? The Tank God?
Oh, well he had a falling out with the rest of the gods, so we replaced him with the aspiring youngster you have met. He's not that great, I won't lie, but he's better than having a chaotic god.

10/10 uncertainty +2 TMB50
New: 1/10 DIERT
14/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
+2 TOG probably.
GAMMA should have started the barrier charge. it's been 2 rounds since they got summoned, so it should be at 2/3 and 3/3 next round. Gamma looks for more apex parts. the mining rig which-isn't-in-the-eotb-but-was-found-what-gives mines the ground below it. the repair drones make more rocket shields. the conscripts add more dirt to the wall. the Xenobiologists try to figure out what they Can get from their understanding of the spore, and if there's nothing to learn there, just make more grey goo. the grey goo searches the ruins of the APEX some more, and also eat parts of the APEXs walls If they aren't part of any salvagable machine. grey goo golem blob V2 does the same except they will try to repair any salvagable machinary by taking the role of any broken parts with their multi-purpose nanotech. ranger and knight can't do much. engineers work on the troop factory.

Uncertainty- USING!
a spire of black gems appear in the center of the APEX ruins, unseen by everyone since there's no direct line-of-sight from outside to there. if it survives 4 rounds, it will fuse all my living entities into 3 general categories:
Offence (that'd be the conscripts, knight, ranger, and if it comes back, pinholer)
Production (the energy node field, FABBER, Xenobiologists, mining rig, etc)
Health (The rocket shields, dirt wall.)
the offense and production catagories would be highly resistant to damage while the health category’s alive (which would have cumulative health and maybe some regen), the offence catagory would just have cumulative attack, and the production catagory would have genericish producing ability, as long as at least one of the components would be able to produce what it's producing.

Justinian helps pile up dirt for the wall.

Entities ordered!
+5,000 HP to the Dirt Wall! Overheal!

23/50

50/50 I literally just murder every single cute thing within reasonable distance of the battlefield in front of THulk.

+TMB, +JOE

Temple of REE

You contribute a 3rd charge to the Temple of REE.

17/20 Battle Sloop Fleet
10/10 Cannon Sloops

+1 to Krill and Springtrap

And thus I finally do something besides trying to flood the battlefield and do something productive! Such as summoning 3 Canon sloops which was created by a multitude of summoned items for its hull and weaponry.

They have sailed through the waves and land as they were capable of doing and now theirs eternal souls appears here, materializing in midair before splashing onto the ground as through it was water.

Seeing as this was an upgrade from my land raft, I quickly board on of them and finally get back to my attempts to flooding the battlefield.

Cannon Sloops summoned!

The Edginator (1/30)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I lead the clowns into the PG entities by making impressions of motorcycle engines (Those always work). I also hit Nicol Bolas with a tankapult in... well, his bolas.
Entity Actions:
The Spore flies towards Nicol Bolas, and the Creepers attack the Cyberdragon. by forming a gun-like object to shoot themselves at the Cyberdragon with intent to either hurt or subvert it into the Creeper's side.

Entities ordered.
You deal 20,000 damage to Nicol Bolas and kill 3 Clowns.

/placeholder

My entites target Tree of Perdition.

Entities ordered.

19/50 Emrakul
6/20 Gisela
+2 Winikins

Actions
My headphones return, but imnot using them yet, as one of 2 things happens.

1: If tree of Perdition doesnt die, I Heal it fully, and cast assult formation and animate wall, which causes it to uproot and grow arms and legs out of its branches and roots. Enraged, it uses its newfound arms and legs and unleashes devastation upon its attackers, sapping their life when they are hit.

OR

2: If tree of Perdition Dies: It transforms into Tree of Redemption, a wonderful flowering tree that radiates positive energy
Tree Of Redemption:
Health: 75000
Heals every AG entity for 5000 health per entity move. Absorbs energy off of enemies when attacked.
I then proceed to cast Animate Wall and assult formation. The Tree roots itself out of the ground and can now attack. Above rules still apply.

You choose Redstone. One or the other. Just tell us which scenario happens.

I would like to mention this this probably isn't completely legal, but since I Myself am doing the same thing either way, I'm thinking it should be fine, right? Just mentioning time and state based effects

Entity ordered.
That depends on what the Godmodder does this turn.

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (11/30)
The Edginator (3/30)
+2 TOG
Actions:
I hurt the Godmodder. Since I haven't told how did I do it, he can't counter it.

You automatically revert to a generic sword slice, which the Godmodder blocks.

20/20 Battle Sloop Fleet
1/? Boat-Related

+2 to Springtrap

(Orders)
My first order are for my Harpoon Sloops which will bodyguard the Cannon Sloops

ERR: You cannot order an entity you just summoned on your round!
10 Harpoon Sloops Summoned!

3/10 DIERT +1 TOg
16/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way. +1 TOG
Oh, and +2 TMB50
I add some metals from the mining rig to the fortifications of the dirt wall.

+5,000 Overheal to the Dirt Wall!

The Godmodder slams the Creepers. The Perfect Combatroids deal a combined 37,500 damage to FF's Horrorterror. The Cyberdragon scratches the Dirt Wall down. Power and Nicol Bolas attack the Tree of Perdition, destroying it and causing it to become the Tree of Redemption.
Tangerine Hulk snaps a Perfected Combatroid in half before going on a rampage on a few Rocket Shields. Oploth'glokjubth deconstructs 3 more Rocket Shields. The Clowns harass the Xenobiologists to death via breaching the Rocket Shields. Wait that's not how shields work.
The Temple of REEE strikes a Perfected Combatroid down. NSL Gamma finds a few pieces of metal but nothing else. The Conscripts build another Dirt Wall. The Repair Drones make 3 more Rocket Shields. The Grey Goo Blobs get 15% Progress on the Mining Rig. The Engineers make 5% more Progress on the Troop Factory. The Tree of Redemption SCREEES. The Spore slaps the Cyberdragon for 10,000 damage and spawns 2 Creepers. The Junkyard Dog and Srapper deal 40,000 damage to the Cyberdragon.
10 more Clowns come out of the Circus.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 84/100 HP. Giving +2 a round to FlamingFlapjacks. -10,000 damage.
[PG] Perfected Combatroid 50,000/50,000 HP. x3. 25% Dodge Chance. 1.5x damage.
[PG] Cyberdragon 35,000/100,000 HP. 1/3 Purge.
[PG-DCCCV] Power 78,000/165,000 HP. 3/3 Shield of Faith. 7/7 Rewarded. 0.75x ATK. Has G-Modding Helmet. 3/3 HP. Affected by Jace's Scrunity.
[PG-DCCCV] Nicol Bolas 210,000/230,000 HP. 25% Dodge Chance. Revives with 50,000 HP on death. 25% chance to stun on attack. Annihilation from the Skies 0/5.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 52% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage. Asleep for 1 more turn.
[H-FlamingFlapjacks] Oploth'glokjubth 35,000/80,000 HP. Tangle Buddies 3/3. Cry of Truth 3/4. Gives -5% Sanity to entities that attack it, which gives them a chance to attack their own allies. Caps at -75%.
[H] Clown 5,000/5,000 HP. x12.
[H-TOG] The Dullinator. Edge Level: 6. Reduces effectiveness of edgy attacks.
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 25,000/100,000 HP. 5/15 Assist Points.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2.
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP. 0 ATK. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money. x4.
Poorly Enhanced Repair Drone 200/200 HP. Heals for 3,000 per action. Can only heal machines.
Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 2,500 per action. Can only heal machines. x7.
Better Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 5,000 per action. Can only heal machines. x4.
[AG-JOE] Barracks 50,000/50,000 HP. Summons a Conscript every turn. Can use 3 Food to summon an extra Conscript. Cannot Attack. x2.
[AG-JOE] Rocket Shield 7,000/7,000. x4.
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/3 Barrier
[AG-JOE] Consript 7,000/7,000 HP. x12.
[AG-JOE] Grey Goo Golem Blob 10,000/10,000 HP. Regenerates 5,000 HP per turn. x2.
[AG-JOE] Grey Goo Golem Blob v2 20,000/20,000 HP. Regenerates 10,000 HP per turn.
[AG-JOE] Ranger Apprentice 2,000/2,000 HP. Can fire the Pinholer better.
[AG-JOE] Knight 10,000/10,000 HP. Fights.
[AG-JOE] Dirt Wall 10,000/10,000 HP.
[AG-JOE] Engineer Apprentice 5,000/5,000 HP. 1.5x assistance efficiency. x2.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 35% Progress.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 15% Progress.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-Person999] Yawgmoth 365,000/500,000 HP. Black Ooze 0/5. Yawgmoth's Vile Deal 0/15.
[AG-Person999] Niv-Mizzet 35,000/75,000 HP. 50% Chance to confuse enemies who hit it.
[AG-Springtrap] Tree of Redemption 50,000/50,000 HP. 1/1 Positive Energy (Heals 10,000 HP to 3 entities).
[AG-Krill13] Junkyard Scrapper 50,000/50,000 HP.
[AG-Krill13] Junkyard Dog 65,000/65,000 HP. 0/2 Howl.
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x3.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x10.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper Emitter. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for more than 2 turns for 4 turns in a row. Spore Tower: (2/6). Runner Nest (2/4). Upgrade! (8/12). Digitalis Network (2/5). 15 Creepers every 2 turns. (Spawning in: 1)
[AG-TMB50] Creeper 1,000/1,000 HP. x2. (Survived for: 2 turns!)
[AG-TMB50] Runner Nest. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Runner every other turn. (spawning in: 1)
[AG-TMB50] Spore Tower. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Spore every turn.
[AG-TMB50] Spore 5,000/5,000 HP. Summons 2 Creepers upon attacking.
[AG-TMB50] Budget Entity 55,000/175,000 HP. Cannot attack normally. Attacks enemies that attack other AG entities. All AG entities that are attacked transfer 25% of their damage to Budget Entity.

----------A NOOB'S HOUSE----------

[N] Noob's House.
[N] Noob.

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Cave 2.
----------
[N] Normal Metals.
----------
[N] Cave 1.
[N] Forest.
----------STRIFE----------

[P1] Person999 19/20 HP.
[P2] TheFullMoonRises 13/20 HP.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 1/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by TOG.

Last edited:
24/50

1+4/50

+TMB, +JOE

Ree.

Last edited:
4/10 DIERT
17/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
+'s to be decided ([rlly' tog)
The Xenobiologists point out that the rocket shields were guarding them, and as such are still alive, and so they have done last rounds actions and also this round they make more grey goo.
repair drones -> more rocket shields. NSLGamma should either be ready to barrier or 1 away. I'm pretty sure it should be ready. NSLGamma uses barrier. all my troops gain a 40,000 HP barrier.
Conscripts pile the dirt up more. grey goo V2 tries to duplicate itself. grey goo V1 works with engineers on troop factory.
Justinian throws plant seeds at the dirt wall, resulting in them sprouting, and the resulting roots holding the wall together and slowly rebuilding it if harmed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom