Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

Then all of a sudden, it becomes day! The werewolf hides under a Scrap House and watches as the abomination burns in the daylight. The abomination dropped nothing, and now the werewolf had the problem of getting home...

Last edited:
Junker
23/25 (+1 from TMFR) (+2 from Winkins)

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
6/35

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Then all of a sudden, it becomes day! The werewolf hides under a Scrap House and watches as the abomination burns in the daylight. The abomination dropped nothing, and now the werewolf had the problem of getting home...
...seeing as the only werewolf present is TMFR's and the only recent mention of "abomination" is when the werewolf dubbed my character as one, I'm assuming this is targeted towards my character. My retort? Jackyard is not some nighttime monster that catches on fire due to daylight.

--REGULAR--
Jackyard does not let up against the Prime Laser as the assault devolves down to a more feral route once again. Staying on top of the arm, with hardened hands now brandished into a claw-like state and a formerly-featureless face now threatening to split in half to mimic a jaw, it rips and tears this arm of the Prime's, claiming each chunk taken off as new parts of its nigh-limitless body.

--STRIFE--
The copy in charge of combating the werewolf, in conjunction with its rampaging brother, also warps into a more feral form. This new form seems quite comparable to that of a starving ghoul's, lacking bulk in its lankiness but carrying a sense of deadliness that can rip one to shreds in nimble seconds all the same. Despite the seeming lack of stability in this form, there's really not much need for staying put together, what with Jackyard's apparent properties.

And thus, this ghoul-in-shape construct ravages the werewolf, leaving horrible wounds on its target whilst making commendable attempts at dodging blows.

The swirling storm of scrap bullets continue with their contribution as well

Action: Continued assault on TMFR.

4/10 we'll see.
39/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.+2 tmb50
Noobcarrier Remote timer: 4/7
+twhoever.
I cast rememberation on the attack sector... this somehow grants it life steal. look, it probably makes sense in some other context. just not this one.

Last edited:
Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (24/30)
The Edginator (14/30)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I proceed to skin Nicol Bolas to use his skin to make a lot of handbags, purses, and many other things made from animal skin.
Entity Actions:
The Creeper moves in to absorb the Power in order to repair their Emitter. The Spores crash into Skeletron Prime.

Junker
19/25

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
5/35

+1 to TMFR
+1 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper
Health: 50,000/50,000
Attack: 15,000/15,000
Specials: None

Junkyard Dog
Health: 65,000/65,000
Attack: 25,000/25,000
Specials:
Howl 0/2 (Boosts all of its allies' attack power the turn the special is used)
Both Junk entities assault the Prime Cannon.
---------------------
--REGULAR--
One of the junk pieces lying on the ground slips away from the strife between the humanoid construct and the werewolf. Then, in a sudden moment, the piece bursts into another humanoid construct, indifferent from the initial one. Even the junk greatsword is present.

This copy lets fly its greatsword towards the Prime Laser, embedding it into the opposing metal being through sheer force alone. Tendrils of hardened wire then sprout off of the greatsword, wrapping themselves into the arm and forcefully bringing it and themselves to the ground.

The humanoid construct, meanwhile, immediately followed after the tossed greatsword, leaping high into the air as both greatsword and laser are being brought to the ground. At the apex of the leap, this copy forms yet another greatsword and brings it down into the arm.

--STRIFE--
The junk humanoid construct prepares to meet the werewolf's feral manner of combat with several maneuvers fitted to deal with such beings. Said maneuvers utilize the construct's own malleability to its advantage, twisting and warping its own physical body to force the werewolf to miss and, in retaliation swinging its greatsword in wide arcs, utilizing said malleability for heavier strikes as the werewolf recovers from his missed attacks.

As the humanoid construct does combat with the werewolf, the scrap and junk pieces laying on the ground rumble for a short moment, then take flight at bullet speed, these little shrapnel repeatedly ramming and piercing themselves into the werewolf in a hit-and-run manner while the humanoid construct continues dueling in a "human" manner.

Action: Multi-pronged assault on TMFR.

Prime Arm blown to bits!
3 damage to TFMR!

/alsohold
With charges before I forget AGAIN
---CHARGES---
The Accursed: 15/30 (+2 from Redstone)
The Moon-Blessed: 6/50
---ASSISTS---
+1 Krill13

Ploco

14/? A larger boat-related thingy.
15/15 Sloop girl

+2 to Krill 13 (Next post is +2 to Springtrap)

Looking through a boat catalog, I spy an interesting article called... ship girls.

I narrow my eyes at that and quickly get down to going through it. Once I finished reading through it, I immediately get to work pulling out several pieces that create a Sloop, along with a cannon and some harpoons and place them on top of a circle.

I quickly put up some music speakers playing some old 1800s sea shanties and begin the ritual.

Light gathers from the circle as the ground beneath me trembles and all the sloop pieces shake and creep towards the center, The sea shanty has gone somber and soon a quick flash of light blinds me and engulfs the room.

I open my eyes to see a petite girl that has sloop riggings around her frame and is wielding a large medieval cannon on one hand along with harpoons behind her.

She turns around and notice me looking at her, then quickly salutes at me.

"Sloop-of-War, Wyvern, At your service Admiral!"

Sloop girl Wyvern 100,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 0/6
Sloop Horn calls in either 4 Harpoon sloops to the fleet or 2 Cannon sloops instead.

Sloop Girl Wyvern summoned!

38/50 Emrakul
14/20 Gisela
+2 Winikins

Ent
The tree's leaves start calling off, causing the ground around it to be surrounded by sharp leaves

Act.
Not really sure if what to do, I look through the lost and found of ideas...
pitfall traps are fun, so I throw one at Bolas,who plunges to and in to the ground

Entity ordered!
20,000 more damage to Nicol Bolas!

A strange force moves through the battlefield!!!! A strange hooded figure that goes by "Doom" slams down next to the godmoder and laughs like a maniac... "Hello there FRIEND" he says...
Doom is charging a power blast, 1/10
He is on the godmodders team

Hello, my friend! You are welcome to help me on my quest for server domination!
(Which is what I should be doing, if it weren't for that damn dragon...)

17/? A larger boat-related thingy.
1/? Something.

+2 to Springtrap

/Winkholder

Wink wonk ;)

41\50 Emrakul
15\20 Gisela

Act.
I gather a tornado and send all the leaves flying in the general direction of Bolas, Although it hits a lot more than that

20,00- oof a miss, man Bolas is lucky with these!

3/10 we'll see.
36/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way. +2 TMB50 last round +1 winkins last round
+2 to whoever +'s me.
I point out that SPrime doesn't have anything listed as arm. therefor, whatever's supposed to be its arms dies.
meanwhile,production keeps working on troop factory, defence exists and bodyguards NSL gamma as well if possible, and offense attacks whoever attacks my forces, if someone does.
NSL gamma points out it still says he has 3/3 barrier, and tries to barrier the troop factory, the mining rig, and the fabber. because what's he got to lose?

Entities ordered.
The Godmodder points out that otherwise it would have been a tangled mess and so the arms were made independent of Skeletron Prime itself.

ERR: STRIFE!s are 1v1s, you cannot interfere with STRIFE!s.

Junker
23/25 (+1 from TMFR) (+2 from Winkins)

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
6/35

+2 to Winkins
---------------------

...seeing as the only werewolf present is TMFR's and the only recent mention of "abomination" is when the werewolf dubbed my character as one, I'm assuming this is targeted towards my character. My retort? Jackyard is not some nighttime monster that catches on fire due to daylight.

--REGULAR--
Jackyard does not let up against the Prime Laser as the assault devolves down to a more feral route once again. Staying on top of the arm, with hardened hands now brandished into a claw-like state and a formerly-featureless face now threatening to split in half to mimic a jaw, it rips and tears this arm of the Prime's, claiming each chunk taken off as new parts of its nigh-limitless body.

--STRIFE--
The copy in charge of combating the werewolf, in conjunction with its rampaging brother, also warps into a more feral form. This new form seems quite comparable to that of a starving ghoul's, lacking bulk in its lankiness but carrying a sense of deadliness that can rip one to shreds in nimble seconds all the same. Despite the seeming lack of stability in this form, there's really not much need for staying put together, what with Jackyard's apparent properties.

And thus, this ghoul-in-shape construct ravages the werewolf, leaving horrible wounds on its target whilst making commendable attempts at dodging blows.

The swirling storm of scrap bullets continue with their contribution as well

Action: Continued assault on TMFR.

It's already dead.
2 more damage to TFMR!

4/10 we'll see.
39/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.+2 tmb50
+twhoever.
I cast rememberation on the attack sector... this somehow grants it life steal. look, it probably makes sense in some other context. just not this one.

The Attack Sector now gains 1,000 HP per attack for 3 turns.

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (24/30)
The Edginator (14/30)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I proceed to skin Nicol Bolas to use his skin to make a lot of handbags, purses, and many other things made from animal skin.
Entity Actions:
The Creeper moves in to absorb the Power in order to repair their Emitter. The Spores crash into Skeletron Prime.

Entities ordered.
20,000 damage to Nicol Bolas!

The Godmodder slams the Junkyard Scrapper into the floor. Skeletron Prime rushes into NSL Gamma, dealing 30,000 damage to the Barrier, Prime Cannon charges up, Prime Vice grabs the Tree of Redemption and flings him for 40,000 damage, stunning him for this round. The Prime Saw saws straight through the Production Sector's shields and deals 40,000 damage it.
Tangerine Hulk beats the crap out of Power, dealing 75,000 damage. Oploth'glokjubth toys around with Power, killing it.
The Junkyard Dog bites the Prime Cannon for 20,000 damage. The Production Sector increases the progress on the Troop Factory by 7.5%, the Offense Sector retaliates against the Prime Saw, dealing a whole 40,000 damage. The Defense Sector asserts protection over NSL Gamma. The Tree Of Redemption did not act due to being stunned. DarkUprising stabs the Prime Cannon for 25,000 damage. The Creepers decide to just attack the Primce Vice for 40,000 damage- ok I am going to nerf these. 20,000 damage. The Spore deals a paltry 500 damage to Skeletron Prime, before splitting into more Creepers.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 83/100 HP. Giving +2 a round to FlamingFlapjacks. -10,000 damage. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.)
[PG BOSS] Skeletron Prime 419,500/420,000 HP. Regenerate Arm 1/5 (revives an arm.) Charge 1/3 (Deal extreme damage to one entity, but disable arms from attacking.)Takes 50% less damage if at least 2 arms are alive. Stunned for a turn if all arms go down.
[PG] Prime Cannon 65,000/100,000 HP. Cannot attack normally. 1/2 Cannon Barrage (Deal heavy damage to 3 entities.)
[PG] Prime Laser 0/60,000 HP. 1.25x damage, can attack twice.
[PG] Prime Vice 60,000/80,000 HP. Stuns entities for a turn.
[PG] Prime Saw 30,000/70,000 HP. Ignores any shields and damage reduction an entity may have.
[PG-DCCCV] Nicol Bolas 20,000/230,000 HP. 25% Dodge Chance. Revives with 50,000 HP on death. 25% chance to stun on attack. Annihilation from the Skies 3/5. Stunned! -10% Sanity.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 52% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage.
[H-FlamingFlapjacks] Oploth'glokjubth 35,000/80,000 HP. Tangle Buddies 3/3. Cry of Truth 2/4. Gives -5% Sanity to entities that attack it, which gives them a chance to attack their own allies. Caps at -75%.
[H-TOG] The Dullinator. Edge Level: 6. Reduces effectiveness of edgy attacks.
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 100,000/100,000 HP. 5/15 Assist Points.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 5/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-JOE] Production Sector 35,000/75,000 HP. 2x action efficiency. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 1,000 Lifesteal for 2 more turns.
[AG-JOE] Defense Sector 250,000/250,000 HP. Regenerates 25,000 HP every turn. 40,00/40,000 HP Barrier. Protects NSL Gamma.
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 50,000/100,000 HP. 1/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies. Barriers cannot stack. 10,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 77.5% Progress. 15 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 0% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] FABBER. 5% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-Person999] Yawgmoth 290,000/500,000 HP. Black Ooze 5/5. Yawgmoth's Vile Deal 7/15.
[AG-Springtrap] Tree of Redemption 50,000/50,000 HP. 1/1 Positive Energy (Heals 10,000 HP to 3 entities).
[AG-Krill13] Junkyard Dog 15,000/65,000 HP. 0/2 Howl.
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x3.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x10.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 100,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 0/5 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)
[AG-TMB50] Creeper Emitter. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for more than 2 turns for 4 turns in a row. Spore Tower: (4/6). Runner Nest (4/4). Upgrade! (10/12). Digitalis Network (4/5). 15 Creepers every 2 turns. 50% Malfunction (Spawning in: 1)
[AG-TMB50] Creeper 1,000/1,000 HP. x40. (Survived for: 4 turns!)
[AG-TMB50] Runner Nest. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Runner every other turn. (spawning in: 2)
[AG-TMB50] Spore Tower. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Spore every turn. x2.
[AG-TMB50] Spore 5,000/5,000 HP. Summons 2 Creepers upon attacking. Dies upon attacking. x2.

(Howl in effect! AGs have 25% damage buff for one more turn.)

----------A NOOB'S HOUSE----------

[N] Noob's House.
[N] Noob.

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Cave 2.
----------
[N] Normal Metals.
----------
[N] Cave 1.
[N] Forest.

----------STRIFE----------

[P1] Krill13 19/20 HP.
[P2] TheFullMoonRises 11/20 HP.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 4/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.

Last edited:
Junker
24/25

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
7/35

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Dog
Specials:
The Junkyard Dog, should it survive this turn, launches itself towards any remaining parts of the Skeleton Prime.
---------------------
--REGULAR--
As it finishes up with tearing the Prime Laser apart, Jackyard pulls out a small chunk of itself and chucks it towards the Prime Vice. This chunk, as expected, grows into the same humanoid shape wielding a greatsword. This copy stabs into the Prime Vice midair and brings it down into the ground forcefully.

With a resounding crash, both the copy and the arm drop to the ground, kicking an obscuring amount of dust. The dust is then immediately swatted away by the sheer wind force of the copy spinning the Prime's arm, still impaled by a greatsword, around, with a little bit of angle in facing up into the sky.

As that happens, the other copy is already high up in the air with a large variety of ranged weapons trained at the two on the ground. Then, as if prompted, the copy lets loose a storm of ammunition, from bullets to missiles, at the two, leaving multiple craters converging to create a large one where the two stood.

--STRIFE--
Despite the lack of a response from its lycanthropic opponent, Jackyard continues assaulting him, opting to continue doing so in the same ghoulish form.

Last edited:
Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (25/30)
The Edginator (15/30)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I upload 4chan, all of the conspiracy theorist websites, and generally awful information into the Godmodder's mind with an alien artifact, causing him to become more or less your typically idiotical edgelord, summoning the Anti-Edgelord Corps to utterly obliterate him for being too edgy.
Entity Actions:
The Creeper starts to repair their Emitter. The Runner stuns Skeletron Prime, and the Spores crash on Skeletron Prime.

Last edited:
5/10 we'll see.
40/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
Noobcarrier Remote timer: 5/7
+twhoever.
I harvest the farm. offense attacks either prime saw or prime vice. production keeps working on the factory. NSL gamma attacks something [PG] if it can do so without leaving bodyguard.

New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (26/30)
The Edginator (16/30)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I repair the Emitter. Then, I throw thousands of big trumpets at Skeletron Prime while shouting at it to play them, which may or may not cause it to play the trumpets instead of fighting, on top of making it remember the last time it did so.

Last edited:
Emrakul 42/50
16/20 Gisela
+1 Winikins
+1 Thefullmoonrises
Ent. & Action
You know what? I'm tired of the Ent being somewhat useless. I grab it, and shoot it out of a giant laser cannon that I had in the background. It's aimed at skeleton prime. When it hits, it bursts into splinters and positive energy, healing AG and hurting PG. From the ground pops up a sapling.

Tree of redemption is not dead, but weakened.

Tree of redemption 1000/1000
Regrowth 0/10
The tree is regrowing after being destroyed. It takes a long time to regrow, but it isn't dead. Every time regrowth goes up 2, it gains 10000 max health. When finished, it will be back to the original. It is also very small, so it goes unseen by all but me.

If it doesn't hit, the tree's unharmed

Last edited:
Suddenly, the Werewolf phases out of the dimension, leaving about 23 charges worth of scrap metal behind in his image.
23-CHARGE-WEREWOLF SUMMONED
It nods at the Scrap Heap, and hands a paper to it.
RIP focus - Can't keep myself this widely split through roleplays. Here, have an apology robot!
-[Unintelligible Name]

It looked ready to do whatever the humanoid scrap metal wanted.
+2 LAST CHARGES TO KRILL13

18/? A larger boat-related thingy.
4/? Something.

+2 to Krill13

I cough a bit into my hand and realize that I've been catching a cold lately. I... I guess I can use this?

I grab some AG straps and attempt to strap myself to the Godmodder to spread my current disgustingness to the guy. Of course, the Godmodder sees me and is the first to notice my current state and immediately respond with wearing a hazmat suit and sending anti-germ products my way.

Undeterred, I continue to deflect the multitude of anti-germ products that was tinkered to be painful when applied ingested and manage to reach the Godmodder through yielding piece by piece of my current cold. I was in pain by the time I reached the Godmodder and looked as though I was rid of my cold despite me spasming in pain. Still, I connected the strap that held in one hand to the hazmat suit and connected the other end of the strap to the ground, this promptly rips the hazmat suit from the godmodder and glues itself to the ground due to the scrap. Finally, taking the opening that I made, I slap the hand that I coughed in earlier and hasn't been touched by the anti-germ product so hard, that the germs bypassed whatever layer, be it skin or whatever, and into the skin with a resounding splat.

Once done, I teleport the heck out of there and collapse on the floor, feeling the effects of the painful anti-germ products.

Junker (Using now)
25/25

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
12/35 (+2 from TFMR)(+2 from Winkins)

+2 to DarkUprising
---------------------
The Jackyard copy in the air tosses a chunk of itself somewhere on the ground below.

As it lands, the chunk expands into a hunched over biped figure. Its appearance does not really strike as intimidating despite boasting a large usage of CP on it. The legs it bears are like twigs when compared to the torso. From its already thin arms sprout out even many thinner limbs from its many openings. With its mouth open, one can see several rows of teeth within.

The new entity stumbles upon a large random piece of scrap metal, courtesy of the general goings-on of the battlefield. It picks up the scrap and shreds it to smaller pieces before tossing all of it into its now-open maw, crunching them down into digestible sizes. As the scraps are digested, the entity grows noticeably but not threateningly so.

It enters a stance of combat, made awkward by its body shape.

Junker has been summoned.
HP: 75,000
Attack: 25,000
Passives:
- Scavenger: When it lands the killing blow on a metal opponent, it gains +15,000 HP and +5,000 Attack Power, both permanent and stackable.
---------------------
--REGULAR--
The bits and pieces that were once a complete humanoid construct, left in that state because of the other copy's rain of ammunition, converge into one spot.

-IF PRIME VICE IS STILL ALIVE-
The pieces, with individual ones committing expansions, converge into a giant sphere surrounding the vice. The insides of the sphere are made hollow, though not for long as from the walls of the scrap sphere flow out an endless wave of explosives, swallowing the vice whole.

Then, one of the explosives is triggered, rallying its fellow explosives into causing a huge fireball, most probably ending the vice, but is somehow still contained by the scrap sphere.

-IF PRIME VICE IS DEAD-
The pieces, with individual ones committing expansions, converge into a giant sphere on the ground. As the sphere is completely formed, spikes then protrude out of it.

The copy that was in the air then aims an arm at the spiked sphere. The end of the arm then morph into an extending mesh of scrap rushing towards the ball, connecting to it rather cleanly as soon as contact is made. The mesh then shrinks, pulling the spiked sphere with great force. As the spiked sphere nears the airborne copy, the latter then pulls it into an overhead swing, sending it careening into the Prime Cannon at terrifying speed and force.

--STRIFE: Ended?--

The storm of scrap returns back to Jackyard, whose ghoulish form is reverting back to the more civil form everyone is more familiar with. It glances at the werewolf of like material as itself standing in front of it before taking the paper.

It looks at the note, understanding the words written on them as well as how they connect to each other in a specific order to make a statement. In other words, yes, Jackyard can read.

With the given knowledge that the construct left behind will be of servitude, Jackyard accepts the gift, but not before giving it flicking a speck of itself into it.

As its first and only order, Jackyard gives the scrap werewolf the non-verbal command to remain still and accept what is about to come. The speck flicked into it then grows to engulf it in its entirety, removing all traces and iterations of previous control, allowing Jackyard to gain full bodily control over it, and repurposing it to Jackyard's satisfaction.

Jackyard has been gifted the Scrap Werewolf.
HP: 100,000
Attack: 30,000
Specials:
- Screeching Howl 0/2 (Lowers attack of enemy entities the turn it is used)
- Ravage 0/5 (Enters a state of single-targeted frenzy to an enemy entity, dealing boosted damage against them and healing up by 10% of the their max HP when they die)

Last edited:
Junker
24/25

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
7/35

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Dog
Specials:
The Junkyard Dog, should it survive this turn, launches itself towards any remaining parts of the Skeleton Prime.
---------------------
--REGULAR--
As it finishes up with tearing the Prime Laser apart, Jackyard pulls out a small chunk of itself and chucks it towards the Prime Vice. This chunk, as expected, grows into the same humanoid shape wielding a greatsword. This copy stabs into the Prime Vice midair and brings it down into the ground forcefully.

With a resounding crash, both the copy and the arm drop to the ground, kicking an obscuring amount of dust. The dust is then immediately swatted away by the sheer wind force of the copy spinning the Prime's arm, still impaled by a greatsword, around, with a little bit of angle in facing up into the sky.

As that happens, the other copy is already high up in the air with a large variety of ranged weapons trained at the two on the ground. Then, as if prompted, the copy lets loose a storm of ammunition, from bullets to missiles, at the two, leaving multiple craters converging to create a large one where the two stood.

--STRIFE--
Despite the lack of a response from its lycanthropic opponent, Jackyard continues assaulting him, opting to continue doing so in the same ghoulish form.

50,000 damage to the Prime Vice!
1 more damage to TFMR!

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (25/30)
The Edginator (15/30)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I upload 4chan, all of the conspiracy theorist websites, and generally awful information into the Godmodder's mind with an alien artifact, causing him to become more or less your typically idiotical edgelord, summoning the Anti-Edgelord Corps to utterly obliterate him for being too edgy.
Entity Actions:
The Creeper starts to repair their Emitter. The Runner stuns Skeletron Prime, and the Spores crash on Skeletron Prime.

Entities ordered.
The Godmodder points out that the Anti-Edgelord Corps also count as edgy for killing people and in turn pull out a Chicago Typewriter and writes his name all over their bodies.

5/10 we'll see.
40/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
Noobcarrier Remote timer: 5/7
+twhoever.
I harvest the farm. offense attacks either prime saw or prime vice. production keeps working on the factory. NSL gamma attacks something [PG] if it can do so without leaving bodyguard.

Entities ordered.
Farm Harvested.

New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (26/30)
The Edginator (16/30)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I repair the Emitter. Then, I throw thousands of big trumpets at Skeletron Prime while shouting at it to play them, which may or may not cause it to play the trumpets instead of fighting, on top of making it remember the last time it did so.

You attempt to repair the Emitter, but something is caught in your hand. You pull it out and a metal bug of sorts is on your hand. Looks like the Godmodder was smart with this one.
10,000(-5,000) damage to Skeletron Prime.

Emrakul 42/50
16/20 Gisela

Ent. & Action
You know what? I'm tired of the Ent being somewhat useless. I grab it, and shoot it out of a giant laser cannon that I had in the background. It's aimed at skeleton prime. When it hits, it bursts into splinters and positive energy, healing AG and hurting PG. From the ground pops up a sapling.

Tree of redemption is not dead, but weakened.

Tree of redemption 1000/1000
Regrowth 0/10
The tree is regrowing after being destroyed. It takes a long time to regrow, but it isn't dead. Every time regrowth goes up 2, it gains 10000 max health. When finished, it will be back to the original. It is also very small, so it goes unseen by all but me.

If it doesn't hit, the tree's unharmed

Ok.

Suddenly, the Werewolf phases out of the dimension, leaving about 23 charges worth of scrap metal behind in his image.
23-CHARGE-WEREWOLF SUMMONED
It nods at the Scrap Heap, and hands a paper to it.
RIP focus - Can't keep myself this widely split through roleplays. Here, have an apology robot!
-[Unintelligible Name]

It looked ready to do whatever the humanoid scrap metal wanted.
+2 LAST CHARGES TO KRILL13

Bye.

18/? A larger boat-related thingy.
4/? Something.

+2 to Krill13

I cough a bit into my hand and realize that I've been catching a cold lately. I... I guess I can use this?

I grab some AG straps and attempt to strap myself to the Godmodder to spread my current disgustingness to the guy. Of course, the Godmodder sees me and is the first to notice my current state and immediately respond with wearing a hazmat suit and sending anti-germ products my way.

Undeterred, I continue to deflect the multitude of anti-germ products that was tinkered to be painful when applied ingested and manage to reach the Godmodder through yielding piece by piece of my current cold. I was in pain by the time I reached the Godmodder and looked as though I was rid of my cold despite me spasming in pain. Still, I connected the strap that held in one hand to the hazmat suit and connected the other end of the strap to the ground, this promptly rips the hazmat suit from the godmodder and glues itself to the ground due to the scrap. Finally, taking the opening that I made, I slap the hand that I coughed in earlier and hasn't been touched by the anti-germ product so hard, that the germs bypassed whatever layer, be it skin or whatever, and into the skin with a resounding splat.

Once done, I teleport the heck out of there and collapse on the floor, feeling the effects of the painful anti-germ products.

You manage to give the Godmodder the cold, dealing 1 damage!

Junker (Using now)
25/25

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
12/35 (+2 from TFMR)(+2 from Winkins)

+2 to DarkUprising
---------------------
The Jackyard copy in the air tosses a chunk of itself somewhere on the ground below.

As it lands, the chunk expands into a hunched over biped figure. Its appearance does not really strike as intimidating despite boasting a large usage of CP on it. The legs it bears are like twigs when compared to the torso. From its already thin arms sprout out even many thinner limbs from its many openings. With its mouth open, one can see several rows of teeth within.

The new entity stumbles upon a large random piece of scrap metal, courtesy of the general goings-on of the battlefield. It picks up the scrap and shreds it to smaller pieces before tossing all of it into its now-open maw, crunching them down into digestible sizes. As the scraps are digested, the entity grows noticeably but not threateningly so.

It enters a stance of combat, made awkward by its body shape.

Junker has been summoned.
Passives:
- Scavenger: When it lands the killing blow on a metal opponent, it gains +15,000 HP and +5,000 Attack Power, both permanent and stackable.
---------------------
--REGULAR--
The bits and pieces that were once a complete humanoid construct, left in that state because of the other copy's rain of ammunition, converge into one spot.

-IF PRIME VICE IS STILL ALIVE-
The pieces, with individual ones committing expansions, converge into a giant sphere surrounding the vice. The insides of the sphere are made hollow, though not for long as from the walls of the scrap sphere flow out an endless wave of explosives, swallowing the vice whole.

Then, one of the explosives is triggered, rallying its fellow explosives into causing a huge fireball, most probably ending the vice, but is somehow still contained by the scrap sphere.

-IF PRIME VICE IS DEAD-
The pieces, with individual ones committing expansions, converge into a giant sphere on the ground. As the sphere is completely formed, spikes then protrude out of it.

The copy that was in the air then aims an arm at the spiked sphere. The end of the arm then morph into an extending mesh of scrap rushing towards the ball, connecting to it rather cleanly as soon as contact is made. The mesh then shrinks, pulling the spiked sphere with great force. As the spiked sphere nears the airborne copy, the latter then pulls it into an overhead swing, sending it careening into the Prime Cannon at terrifying speed and force.

--STRIFE: Ended?--

The storm of scrap returns back to Jackyard, whose ghoulish form is reverting back to the more civil form everyone is more familiar with. It glances at the werewolf of like material as itself standing in front of it before taking the paper.

It looks at the note, understanding the words written on them as well as how they connect to each other in a specific order to make a statement. In other words, yes, Jackyard can read.

With the given knowledge that the construct left behind will be of servitude, Jackyard accepts the gift, but not before giving it flicking a speck of itself into it.

As its first and only order, Jackyard gives the scrap werewolf the non-verbal command to remain still and accept what is about to come. The speck flicked into it then grows to engulf it in its entirety, removing all traces and iterations of previous control, allowing Jackyard to gain full bodily control over it, and repurposing it to Jackyard's satisfaction.

Jackyard has been gifted the Scrap Werewolf.
Specials:
- Screeching Howl 0/2 (Lowers attack of enemy entities the turn it is used)
- Ravage 0/5 (Enters a state of single-targeted frenzy to an enemy entity, dealing boosted damage against them and healing up by 10% of the their max HP when they die)

Jackyard Summoned.
Scrap Werewolf Summoned.
Prime Vice downed.

The Godmodder decides smash the Production Sector good, letting go of his contract with FF, breaking the Barrier and dealing 20,000 damage after. Prime Cannon uses Cannon Barrage, killing Opolth'glokjubth, Dealing 50,000 damage to DarkUprising, and smashing the poor Junkyard Dog into the ground. Prime Saw shreds 3 Harpoon Sloops. Skeletron Prime himself attacks the Defense Sector, breaching the Barrier and dealing 10,000 damage.
Tangerine Hulk finishes off Nicol Bolas, who promptly revives because mechanics.
10 Creepers die in the process of attempting to repair the Malfunction, which is repaired by 25%. The Production Sector continues work on the Troop Factory, bringing it up by another 7.5%. NSL Gamma bombards Skeletron Prime for 30,000(-15,000 due to being behind cover). The Attack Sector beats the Prime Saw into submission. DarkUprising gives Tangerine Hulk a cupcake, lowering its rage by 7%.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 82/100 HP. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.)
[PG BOSS] Skeletron Prime 399,500/420,000 HP. Regenerate Arm 2/5 (revives an arm.) Charge 2/3 (Deal extreme damage to one entity, but disable arms from attacking.) Takes 50% less damage if at least 2 arms are alive. Stunned for a turn if all arms go down.
[PG] Prime Cannon 65,000/100,000 HP. Cannot attack normally. Attacks every other turn (on cooldown!). Deals heavy damage to 3 entities.
[PG] Prime Laser 0/60,000 HP. 1.25x damage, can attack twice.
[PG] Prime Vice 0/80,000 HP. Stuns entities for a turn.
[PG] Prime Saw 0/70,000 HP. Ignores any shields and damage reduction an entity may have.
[PG-DCCCV] Nicol Bolas 50,000/230,000 HP. 25% Dodge Chance. Revives with 50,000 HP on death. 25% chance to stun on attack. Annihilation from the Skies 3/5. Stunned! -10% Sanity.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 45% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage.
[H-TOG] The Dullinator. Edge Level: 6. Reduces effectiveness of edgy attacks.
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 50,000/100,000 HP. 5/15 Assist Points.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 1,000 Lifesteal for 2 more turns.
[AG-JOE] Production Sector 15,000/75,000 HP. 2x action efficiency.
[AG-JOE] Defense Sector 240,000/250,000 HP. Regenerates 25,000 HP every turn. Protects NSL Gamma.
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 50,000/100,000 HP. 1/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies. Barriers cannot stack. 10,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 85% Progress. 5 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 0% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] FABBER. 5% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-Person999] Yawgmoth 290,000/500,000 HP. Black Ooze 5/5. Yawgmoth's Vile Deal 7/15.
[AG-Springtrap] Tree of Redemption 1,000/1,000 HP. 1/10 Regrowth (Turns back to normal. PASSIVE: Gains 10,000 max HP per 2 stacks of Regrowth).
[AG-Krill13] Junkyard Dog 15,000/65,000 HP. 0/2 Howl.
[AG-Krill13] Junkyard 70,000/70,000 HP. Heals 15,000 HP and gains 5,000 attack upon killing an entity.
[AG-Krill13] Scrap Werewolf 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/2 Screeching Howl (Debuffs all PGs by 20% for a turn.) 0/5 Ravage (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy, and gain back 33% of the damage you deal as HP.)
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x3.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x7.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 100,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 0/5 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)
[AG-TMB50] Creeper Emitter. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for more than 2 turns for 4 turns in a row. Spore Tower: (4/6). Runner Nest (4/4). Upgrade! (10/12). Digitalis Network (4/5). 15 Creepers every 2 turns. 50% Malfunction (Spawning in: 2)
[AG-TMB50] Creeper 1,000/1,000 HP. x45. (Survived for: 4 turns!)
[AG-TMB50] Runner Nest. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Runner every other turn. (spawning in: 1)
[AG-TMB50] Spore Tower. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Spore every turn. x2.
[AG-TMB50] Spore 5,000/5,000 HP. Summons 2 Creepers upon attacking. Dies upon attacking. x2.

(Howl in effect! AGs have 25% damage buff for one more turn.)

----------A NOOB'S HOUSE----------

[N] Noob's House.
[N] Noob.

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Cave 2.
----------
[N] Normal Metals.
----------
[N] Cave 1.
[N] Forest.

----------STRIFE----------

[P1] Krill13 19/20 HP.
[P2] TheFullMoonRises 10/20 HP.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 4/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.

Last edited:
Beast of Scrap in Scrap
13/35

Mothership
1/50

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junker
Passives:
- Scavenger: When it lands the killing blow on an opponent, it heals +15,000 HP and gains +5,000 Attack Power.

Scrap Werewolf
Specials:
- Screeching Howl 0/2 (Debuff all enemy entities' attack by 20%)
- Ravage 0/5 (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy and heal by 33% of damage done)
Both entities strike at Skeleton Prime.
---------------------
The large spherical mass of junk laying on the ground becomes denser whilst surrounding itself with spikes protruding from the inside.

The copy that was still in the air then aims an arm at it, which morphs into an extending mesh of scrap rushing towards the spiked ball. The mesh attaches itself into the ball as it is then yanked off of the ground and high in the air, going above the copy wielding it, and crashing into the Prime Cannon.

Though the sheer force of the crash did heavy damage to the Prime Cannon, the ball itself breaks into multitudes of pieces after, though the attack doesn't end there as artillery comes out from each piece, ending the assault with an immediate firing upon the Prime Cannon.

Last edited:
6/10 we'll see.
45/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way. +4 TMB50
Noobcarrier Remote timer: 6/7
+2tmb50
I... you do realize the defence sector is supposed to take damage for the other sectors, right? I cast groundhogging festival, going back to right before the godmodders attack, and trying different methods- each of which, if failed, sends me right back to that point in time- until I manage to mitigate the attack by like... 15,000 hp? or until the magics running out, I give up, and pick the most effective method so far.
[flavourful heal!]

Last edited:
New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (29/30)
The Edginator (19/30)
+1 JOEbob, +1 Winkins
Actions:
Since I turned the Godmodder into a crappy edgelord, I call him "NPC", causing him to go on a bizarre rant that wouldn't be out of place in /pol/ as a result of using such a bad meme on him. In fact, he gets so angry he suffers a conniption that ultimately allows me to add fuel to the fire, to the point of causing him to suffer a meltdown. It at least allows me to set up an echo chamber for him, causing him to stuff his head down his rear so deep he chokes.

Last edited:
43/50 Emrakul
17/20 Gisela
+2 to whoever +'s me. (So close, please help.)

Ent.
Regrows for round

Act.
I make a double of myself and use Bounce Bros.

7/10 we'll see.
49/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way. +1 TMB50 +2 Sprngtrap
Noobcarrier Remote timer: 6/7
+2 springtrap, just to be nice and totally not because they're giving plusses back

I grab the troop factory and start factoring it. factors of 85 include (17,5), and.... (1,85) i guess. nevermind, that track sputtered off the rails and died. instead, I just... build it some more.
[production sector finishes T.factory. Defence sector ACTUALLY DEFENDS THE PRODUCTION SECTOR. Attack sector attacks uhhhhhhhh prime cannon.]

19/? A larger boat-related thingy.
7/? Something.

+2 to Krill13

(Hey, shouldn't Wyvern's special be up to 3 by now?)

Taking out an eraser, I proceed to erase parts of the Prime Cannon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom