Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
OVERPOWERED ITEM CRAFTING
The Machina && Minigun && Anti-matter rounds && Destruction Magic && Cannon && Nuke || Sniper Rifle = The Annilator 4/11 level 10

(Broken Stopwatch && (Clock && Time Magic) = Timebreaker ) && Fear No Anvil && Warmaster Rocket Hammer && Fast Clock && Slow Clock && Concentrated Entropy = 4/16 Clock In Clock Out Level 15
Concentrated Dog && Determination && Annoying Dog Fur && Legendary Dog Magician Robe && Stopwatch || Comfy Robe = The Dogfiend's Robes 9/9 Level 8 4+ from Godmodder

I pick up the twig of fate... And then.. And then... I...

Point it at the Badass Cybord Honey Badger.

Battlefury13: The Twig of Fate has determined that you are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

The Honey Badger promptly gains Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed! But its immune to Status effects- at least while immunity is alive!

Battlefury13: The Twig Of Fate cares not!

The twig of fate proceeds to ignore the status immunity, and inflicts Immunity and the Honey Badger with DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

Orders: the Cute Puppy uses Rememberence on the Undying Titan.

inventory:
Brutal Armor (Level 4) I think i finished this a while ago.

Entitys: None.

charges
s.
14/80 Exceleus 1+ From the godmodder

20/20 EXPENDED.
[PG] Lesser Priest of Dog. Inflicts mark of dog. 200,000/200,000.
His sole form of attack is Mark of Dog, a rather nasty status effect that originates from the PaS Spoil the Annoying Dog. At 5 stacks, upon death, the dead idiot is converted into a dog with a fourth of the stats, or 5% of the entity's stat per mark of Dog. Ten stacks is an instant kill. Mark of Dog begins decaying when all sources (things capable of inflicting it, or Sources of Dog, just to clarify.) are dead.
Specials: Dogsong: ||||. Inflicts five stacks on a single target, or 1 on an entire faction.
Source Summon: 0/2. Summon a Source of Dog, which prevents Mark of Dog from decaying. Every two Sources Of Dog adds another Mark to the Priest's Attack.

2+ to golden ready
1+ Consumer

Tetrahellatus: 47/450
Senator Shrek: 4/50

Crawling && Bring Me To Life && Tourniquet=Mashup (3/7)
Baby && Friday= The Musical Horror (9/16)
Rocket Launcher && A bunch of clods && Crystalline olivine pieces= Whatever, but it's a weapon with (0/17)
I proceed to use a crappy attack that deals a pathetic amount of damage on the Trollteacher.
I also proceed to tell the Badass Cyborg Honey Badger to protect Himself from whatever he is thrown for this turn, and I command the Inmunity to attack the Plague and taunt it into doing something dumb.

Last edited:
OVERPOWERED ITEM CRAFTING
The Machina && Minigun && Anti-matter rounds && Destruction Magic && Cannon && Nuke || Sniper Rifle = The Annilator 4/11 level 10

(Broken Stopwatch && (Clock && Time Magic) = Timebreaker ) && Fear No Anvil && Warmaster Rocket Hammer && Fast Clock && Slow Clock && Concentrated Entropy = 4/16 Clock In Clock Out Level 15
Concentrated Dog && Determination && Annoying Dog Fur && Legendary Dog Magician Robe && Stopwatch || Comfy Robe = The Dogfiend's Robes 9/9 Level 8 4+ from Godmodder

THERE WAS NOTHING HERE

Orders: The Priest Dog marks the Undying Titan

inventory:
Brutal Armor (Level 4) I think i finished this a while ago.

Entitys: None.

charges
s.
14/80 Exceleus 1+ From the godmodder

1/50
1/5-

2+ to golden ready
1+ Consumer

Last edited:
Alchemies
Slot 1

Mining Laser (IndustrialCraft 2) && 150° Hue Filter && Rescue Ranger (Team Fortress 2) = Reconstructing Touch (Level 5, 4/6)
Slot 2
Microphone && Amplifier && Was 3000 && (Manyullyn Wide Guard && Ardite Tool Rod && (Sword Blade || SCP-469 Feather)) = Soundfeather Striker (Level 14, 7/15)
A sword that grows in complexity from size... except it's also made of feathers. Feathers that replicate and attack in response to sound. Add that to the loudest speaker in the world, and you can do this: CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?! No? That's because you're dead.
Slot 3
TF2 x10 Beggar's Bazooka || ((EAS Tones Machine && Essence of AT88TV && Higher Essence of Emergency Alert System) && (SCP-498 && Essence of SCP-1965 && SCP-219)) = The Hearing Test (Level 25, 7/26)
This is basically the god of ear destruction in one sleek modified Beggar's Bazooka. Not only are there 30 rockets you can load into this thing at a time, all 30 will spread out over a large area and unleash auditory devastation upon your enemies. EAS Tones, created by Dr. AT88TV, are the loudest sounds in the universe, capable of destroying Supreme AIs. Combine that with SCP-498, which will increase in volume infinitely, SCP-1965, which will allow the EAS Tones to self-propagate, and SCP-219, allowing said EAS Tones to be locked onto any material, object or entity to obliterate them from existence...
Slot 4
Illuminati Confirmatum && (Recreate: Loominarty 420) = The Illuminator (Level 20, 17/21)
The power to prove anything is Illuminati, even entirely fictional, intangible or nonexistent objects, in a single tetrahedral package.

Item Charges
Smooth Granite Pebble [III] (3/3)
Sword of Destruction [III] (3/3)
Heart... [III] (3/3)
Buzzing Transistor Core [IIIIIIIIII] (10/10)

Charges
Someone Gon Git Gud (30/?)

World Fusion Forced (7/39)
Every Computer Virus (27/50)
+3 GoldenReady

Action
I pull out the Explosive Miner and blow up KSP.exe.

Last edited:
+3 Tazz (to Twin again)
6'-{'3}-8'-7'-7'-8'-{11'}-'3-{'3} 6'-'8-'5-'8-4'-11'-1'-{'5} 4/50
Recall Totality: 21/80
PionoPin: 14/14
(T)Aquilonem Mors && Burial Blade && Holy Moonlight Sword = Strange Aeon (3/26, Level 25)
(T)Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (3/26, Level 25)
Lv. 25 Reality Essence && Jar of Gasoline = Fomes Dei 14/26
Shop Credit:
Tazz: 52
Tam: 32
Cobalt: 19
Piono: 9
Toast: 6
INVENTORY (And details on... a ladder.)
Fenrir/MPGBC [IIIII]
Broken Anachronism/Oblivion's Guardian/Archangel's Blade/Infinity Gauntlet [IIII]
I get the best worst idea in my head, and pull out a fountain pen charged with the essence of creation.
One day, an evil tyrant rose to power. Baron Comcast was strong, but there was a prophecy. Legend foretold that 3 heroes would rise up to defeat Baron Comcast and restore everyone's internet. Not that they could really use it in the pseudo-medieval setting. However, Baron Comcast slew Frederick Legend before he could finish getting his legend officiated by the Department of Mystical Visionaries, and altered it so that while 3 heroes would rise, only one could defeat Baron Comcast. One day, Baron Comcast, frustrated that nobody was buying his nefarious internet plans, decided to take company into his own hands. And crossbow guns. Guns that shoot crossbows, rather than some kind of bowguns. The bowguns are reserved for low-level workers. Security guards get assault bowrifles.
Our hero's story begins here, with another routine armed extortion. Jerry Smith's family wasn't particularly rich, but that was okay, since they didn't need internet. Unfortunately, Baron Comcast knew that everybody needs internet. Even if they can't use it because they don't buy routers. That day, Baron Comcast's door-to-door internet salespeople came knocking on Jerry's house, having apparently fell short of their typical quota. Of course, Jerry couldn't afford internet. And neither could his parents. Due to Baron Comcast's company bylaws, any adults unable to pay for internet were legally required to be executed. Jerry watched as his parents were mercilessly gunned down by Comcast's unpaid interns.
"How could you!?" Jerry exclaimed, enraged at the interns' callousness.
"Look, I'm sorry we have to do this, but anything that doesn't require us to kill innocent people needs job experience, or a college degree. And if we went to college we'd just have to work off the debt by killing people anyways." The interns replied.
In Jerry's despair, he vowed to fix the economy and prevent this tragic happenstance from happening to anybody ever again. Then, after about an hour of research into politics, he became jaded and revised his plan to just killing Baron Comcast, despite the clear economic devastation it would cause.
Meanwhile, in two other roughly identical towns about equally far away from Baron Comcast's castle, Jerry (no last name) and Jeromy (the newd friend(Also sometimes goes by Jerry)) experienced roughly identical backstories. Maybe someone's uncle died and a lesson about power and responsibility was given. I wouldn't know. Even as the author. Mostly because I don't care at all.
Baron Comcast, in his misleadingly named Citadel of Wifi™, surveyed these events with glee. The Legend Jerry Heroes were finally arriving... and they were completely and utterly incompetent. However, being a surprisingly reasonable person, despite his tyrannical company bylaws, Baron Comcast decided to give Jerry, Jerry, and Jeromy a sporting chance, and allowed them up into his throne room. Once there, Jerry, Jerry, and Jeromy all started giving their excessively cheesy dramatic speeches.
[SPEECH REDACTED FOR SAKE OF TIME]
"I see," said Baron Comcast, "but consider this: two wrongs DO make a right. If I had not allowed the two wrongs the three of you each suffered to happen, then you would not be standing here right now to stop me."
"That's... that's despicable! Two wrongs make two wrongs, and we would have taken you down even if you hadn't done that!" The Legend Jerry Heroes countered.
"I don't think you would have. I saw you. You were all perfectly content to let my reign of terror continue, so long as you were unaffected. But enough about morality. You three are here in accordance with prophecy. However, there's one last part I added to the prophecy. You see, three of you may be here today, but only one person can stop me. I'm not going to do anything myself, mind you. I'm just going to continue going about my business. However, if one of you wants to stop me, you're going to have to take out the others first. I look forward to seeing it."
Legend's Jerry Heroes looked at each other, then at Baron Comcast. Jerry Smith started towards Comcast, but the other two tackled him down. While the heroes were fighting, Baron Comcast fled, leaving behind his good clone as a decoy for the heroes.
"Three rights make a left, suckers! Evil reigns supreme! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

...Alpha takes damage from the sheer stupidity of that punchline.

Last edited:
Copying a post, adding color and moving stuff around simulator 2016
---CHARGES---
Project World Excavator: 41/50 (+1 from Pricey)
TerrariaWorldGenerator.exe: 2/6
KSP.exe charges:
Project World Excavator's Absolutely Massive Lifter: 2/7
Space Station Core: 1/5
Crewed Orbital Rocket: 2/3
---SUMMONS---

NONE.
---ENTITY ACTIONS---
Still none.
---PLAYER ACTIONS---
+3 to @Pricey12345, just because I'm way too lazy to change it.

Gula ignores Erelye's quip about being a mere servant to the company he is an admin of. Naturally, I am h£r£ $o w£ ¢an mak£ a d£al. The demon considers his options for a moment, before speaking up. In £x¢hang£ ƒor a Mark, I'll tak£ th£ A¢ra$ Tun£r, a¢¢£$$ to tho$£ thr££ mat£rial$, and a bu¢k£t oƒ avartin£. Gula appears to grin while extending a clawed hand; a formality for him and others in the company when closing a deal. $o, do w£ hav£ a d£al?

Gula appeared before 'Splodimus, floating high up the ground so that he is at eye-level with the conjurer of explosions. ₩£ll, you'r£ no Dr. 7, that'$ ƒor $ur£. He then claps his hands together, appearing as if he were hiding something in his palms. In them were what appeared to be a simple drafting compass. 'Splodimus was quite puzzled by the presentation of such a simple object. Gula simply shakes his head in disapproval... somehow. I'm di$appoint£d in you, '$plodimu$. ¥ou hav£ b££n on th£ Battl£ƒi£ld ƒor a ƒ£w turn$ now. $ur£ly you oƒ all abomination$ $hould know that thing$ t£nd to b£ mor£ than what m££t$ th£ £y£.

Gula spread his arms wide, and the drafting compass floated in the air in front of him. Ob$£rv£. The drafting compass shuddered in the air while emitting a neon blue radiance. Abruptly, it multiplied in size several times. It was easily the size of a skyscraper now. 'Splodimus stepped back, looking upwards at the gigantic drafting compass. It felt as if it held a great and ancient power within it that has lied dormant for a very long time. Looking around, 'Splodimus saw that the demon was absent. In fact, the entire Battlefield was missing. It was instead replaced with a kaleidoscopic void that slowly changed between different blinding colors and nauseating patterns.

The massive drafting compass began to float in the air. The slightly shorter arm unfolded itself, creating an L-shape. In a swift movement, the compass oriented itself in the air so that the point of the short arm faced 'Splodimus. Before he could attempt to move out of the way, the compass drew a small circle around 'Splodimus. It constricted inwards, binding his arms and anchoring him in place. Floating a bit way from 'Splodimus, the compass began to rotate rapidly as it drew numerous circles made of pure energy around it. The circles became dangerous energy projectiles that blasted 'Splodimus. Re-positioning itself once more, the compass' short arm folded outward even further so that the compass can create larger arcs. With the point of the long arm facing 'Splodimus, the compass began making wide strokes that sliced and diced him apart.

The drafting compass then floated above the bleeding 'Splodimus, who hung limply from his bindings in the colorful void. It traced a massive circle around him; one that was almost as wide as it could stretch. As soon as it completed the circle, it began drawing arcs that followed its circumference. It was an agonizingly slow process, but the drafting compass handled itself with such meticulous precision that one could only wonder if it was sentient to some degree. Once it finally finished drawing the pattern, it is revealed that the drafting compass was actually creating an epicycloid based off of the original circle it had drawn. The epicycloid expanded outward for a moment, almost like it was breathing, before violently collapsing inward. Its points impaled 'Splodimus from multiple angles, while the sheer force of impact crushed whatever wasn't already torn apart. The immense compass folds up as a portal appeared above it, which it disappeared into.

'Splodimus suddenly woke up facing the sky. It seemed like he had fallen unconscious, and was now coming to. Standing up, he stumbled for a bit as pain shot up in several locations. He felt a lot weaker, and looked around for Gula. He seemed to be where he last was, holding the drafting compass in his small claw.

Gula put the tool back in his pocket, pretending to wonder why 'Splodimus is so freaked out.

Alchemies & Charges

Scimitar && (Diamond Dust && Essence of Vengeance) = Scimitar of Decapitation (Level 7: 4/8)
Sage's Hand || (Fortune Charm && Rune of Greed) = Hand of Midas (Level 5: 4/6)
Burial Urn && Disrupted Spirits && Entrapment Seal = Shadow Urn (Level 6: 4/7)
Scroll of Crippling && (Diamond Dust && Dragon's Blood Ink) = Greater Scroll of Crippling (Level 5: 4/6)

+3 to Twin

Clustered Vitrum Battery: 9/50
Red Herring: 2/50
Mad Mimic: 11/100 (+3 from Twin)

Last edited:
Project Omega 7/300
John 11/50
That Chap 7/50

Gear && Watch && Magical Properties Item = Gearshift 7/7 Done.
Spades && Hearts && Clubs && Diamonds && Book = Book About Troll Romance 1/???
Assault Rifle || Oh Crap (Level 16 Minigun) = EA-32 7/19
Dual Desert Eagles && Grimdark Report about Grimdarkness = Dual Grimdark Eagles 7/9
Spax && Warhammer of Zillyhoo = Spax of Zillyhem 2/??? (Ahem)

+2 Cyan, +1 Toast

Redstoen uses Gearshift to transport himself into the present over and over again. The Redstones then purify the air around Plague.

The endless battle of Terraria, shifting and rambling around the newly-infinite server, comes across a strange construction. The battle, begun one year ago and having continued unabated since that time, comes to a halt as all participants gaze upon this interloper of a building. It looks like… a massive temple. Built of azure Dungeon blocks, obsidian brick, and smooth granite, yet of unmistakably non-natural construction, the mere appearance of this monolithic structure slowly halts battle, as all eyes turn to it in awe. More than just huge, the structure somehow appears, near-impossibly for Terraria, weathered as if with extreme age. The Godmodder’s eye is drawn to a cobalt α engraved above the temple’s single door. He calls an official halt to the fight and, under truce, the entirety of the playerbase sets out to explore the temple, leaving the entities behind.

The combined Descendants of Terraria, AG, N, and PG alike, ramble around the hallways of the temple in a bid to find its secrets. Alpha has disappeared, off to who knows where on his own path through this maze of passages. It almost feels impossible, one single building containing all of this space -- as though some kind of phenomenon on par with a TARDIS were in effect. All of a sudden, you enter a long hallway filled to the brim with carvings on both sides. They depict… Terraria. Terraria and, more prominently, Alpha, the Godmodder menacing it. The murals begin with Alpha’s own beginning as a split of the Godmodder, Richard, before he claimed independence in a Shatter against his counterpart, Omega. The murals then go on to depict Alpha’s ascension to Psi-Godmodder after acquiring alternate versions of the Ancestral Artifacts, fight in Tv Tropes and subsequent ascension to the status of Pantheon Greater God, and finally his successful assault on SBURB, ascending in the process of his win to the simultaneous status of every SBURB God Tier ever. The murals then begin to show Alpha’s war in Terraria. Well, he expected little more than a bit of a scrap to keep up his skills, but he got far more than that. A particularly prominent mural depicts vast forces, invisible yet omnipresent, bending around Terraria to ensure Alpha’s demise, yet with other, malevolent forces, equally hidden yet not equally omnipresent, working to secure his continued life. Those of you with even a modicum of multiversal knowledge quickly recognize these forces as the Narrative and the Conflict. Alpha is a powerful force for disruption and conflict, and the Narrative wants him dead just as surely as the Conflict wants him alive. The next mural is a stark and simple one: a pair of balanced scales. These two forces are near-balanced, and Descendant/player intervention will and has already been a major force in the war. The next few murals depict a possible way to defeat Alpha, which seems to be destroying his methods of empowerment, such as the Ancestral Artifacts, as well as disabling his dual godhood, all before destroying him for good. Several people make detailed notes.

After that hallway ends, you explore a bit more before coming across a very interesting room, one that makes Bill Cipher perk up. It holds a list of ten important players of Terraria, the ones that whoever made this temple clearly thought would be the most important at this time. The list is a bit unorthodox, though… ten symbols placed around a wheel.
Draconic Blade.
Crown of Fire.
Bound Soul.
Katana.
Eldritch Horn.
Tiger Claw.
Electric Guitar.
Spirograph.
Redstone Dust.
Acid Man.

The wheel is, as some will guess, the Zodiac of Terraria, representing the ten most influential players. (At the time it was made, that is. Neither I nor Twin are psychic.) What symbol represents who… well, that’s something you’ll have to figure out on your own. Or ask Bill Cipher. I hear he knows lots of things.

Anywho, this marks the one-year anniversary of Terraria and also the beginning of a two-week hiatus. I had been planning to have the info as to which Zodiac symbol corresponds to who in ciphered riddles, but that, well, didn’t pan out. You can always ask Bill Cipher instead, or simply puzzle it out yourself over the two weeks I won’t be able to update.

Happy anniversary event, everyone. Here’s to more Terraria to come.

OK, time to make an entire near-ARG and rend it finished within minutes. Credit to Toast for brainstorming the Bound Soul out.

Acid Man: CobaltShade/W32Coravint. Unconvinced? Acids were basically his stick in DTG2, and while he had other tendencies, this was one of his more memorable ones. He had miniguns just to spray acid everywhere.
Redstone Dust: If you really have to have this explained...It's Redstone. For obvious reasons. It's RIGHT THERE.
Spirograph: Generic. I'm fairly sure this wouldn't be very easy to guess without outside context: Generic is a character directly related to SBURB and Homestuck concepts, and very little else.
Draconic Blade: DarkSide. He was a dragon for a period of time, AND he has three swords which he names in the Draconic Language of The Elder Scrolls. Pretty simple.
Tiger Claw: Me, specifically Roxxanne. It's her weapon of choice for melee scraps. I'll admit this was revealed pre-emptively but it could easily be divined from weapon selection.
Eldritch Horn: Sirplop. This refers to Aetherderon and his Spoil of war.
Electric Guitar: Pricey. This needs outside context to get, though. Pricey kept trying to use this attack as a Battle Technique in DTG2 after unlocking Rock Solo. He's not terribly associated with much else that isn't rather infamous or very standout in my mind, so...
Katana: Cyanogynist. This one is derived from his use of Katanas prominently in multiple alchemizations.
Bound Soul: Pionoplayer. He uses soulbinds to keep his own copies of weapons from being used against him. Toast. Needed to be told this one, but this is in relation to HotAL.
Crown of Fire: Toast, by process of elimination. I don't have the faintest why but there aren't many other choices for important DTGT characters and none of them have any relation to fire. The crown bit might be an effect of stylizing fire onto a piece of toast, or something, and the result looking like a crown, but this is pretty weird. Pionoplayer. Fire is destruction symbolism and he's also a ruthless conqueror (may specifically refer to the OP King rather than Piono but both work).

While they're not here, CrypticCataclysm and Ebolang could deserve to be on here in the form of Mayoral Sash and Flying Fish for earlier contributions. Twin could be considered to be on here, but that's unlikely because he's rather recent AND the inspiration for the Zodiac being a wheel was a similar wheel in gravity falls where Bill was dead-center and not a member, so yeah.

Fairly sure other players have other symbols not on the zodiac, which TwinBuilder will reveal via RP, if prompted correctly. I guess.

OK the last two were wrong but all things considered you can't blame me for a mixup there.

/null

Last edited:
Project Verify ========================================== 37/42 (I don't need no friends, I don't need no phone.) +3 from Bomber.
Project Light ============================================================================= 37/77 (The first key piece.)

I +3 Bomber57.

Bill investigates the Undying Titan. ONE MILLION HP, INSTANT DEATH ATTACKS... THIS THING NEEDS TO BE KILLED AND IT NEEDS TO BE KILLED FAST. I GOTTA MAKE SURE MY COUSIN GETS HERE SAFE, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? Bill pulls out a red landline phone from nowhere. It rings intensely, and he goes to pick it up. Bill speaks into into the phone. HEY, YOU THERE? YEAH... DEPLOY AN ALEPH ONE-CLASS CREATIVITY/CONFORMITY SIMULATOR AT MY EXACT CO-ORDINATES. THANKS, ROY, YOU'RE THE BEST. Bill glares at the Undying Titan, cracking his knuckles as he floats away.

The sky flickers out of its blue hue, settling into an unhealthy green, and then a sea of missing textures. The world unloads around the Undying Titan, horrible screams of the tortured wailing away at his ears. Film crews organize props and equipments, trapping the Undying Titan in a world of utter horror. The flailing arms of a million inanimate objects all reach out to grab the Undying Titan simultaneously, but he rejects their advances. Don't hug him, he's scared. And then-

--the Undying Titan is in a new world. A better world. One free from the control of any crystalline feline or nonexistent tazz. In this world, it is June 19th all day, every day. In this world, you are a happy puppet sitting in your home completely unaware of the harsh exterior awaiting you outside your walls. In this world, it is your job to sit back and learn.

The Undying Titan is now a cold and miniature felt rendition of his normal self. He is a puppet with beady eyes, stringy hair, and flailing noodle arms that could fall off at a moment's notice. He tries to speak, but cotton fills his mouth. The Undying Titan looks around and sees a notebook on the table in front of him. As he watches, the notebook opens on its own, looking at him with a happy expression. "What's your favorite idea? Mine is being creative," the notebook tells the Undying Titan. Music streams from nowhere.

The Undying Titan wills every fiber of his being to crush this notebook into pulp, but the only thing he can do is spasm his puppet body and pour cotton out of his mouth. He feels a voice wrench out of his soul. "How do you get the idea?" he asks. The sketchbook is delighted at this response. "I just try to think creatively! Now when you look at this orange," the sketchbook says, pointing to a frothing orange ball descending rapidly onto the Undying Titan. "Tell me please, what do you see?"

The orange ball slams into the Undying Titan, who quickly realizes it is an extremely small and condensed star that strips his skin, muscle, and bones away, vaporizing his body and melting the room into ashes. All the Undying Titan knew for a few horrible instants was pain, until the room rematerialized around him, with the sketchbook still staring at him. "Maybe to you, but not to me!" it said. "I see a silly face!" The sketchbook is decorated with a picture of a smiling orange. "Walking along and smiling at me," the sketchbook continues.

The vivid memories of death fresh in his mind, the Undying Titan furiously replies. "I don't see what you mean," he says. The sketchbook's form flickers and becomes a sea of destruction for a split second. "Because you're not thinking creatively! So take a look at my hair." The sketchbook suddenly grows thick ropes of keratin that resemble a world tree of hair, ensnaring and tangling the Undying Titan in a web of constricting emptiness. He can still hear the sketchbook's voice whispering from the abyss. "I use my hair to express myself." The Undying Titan hears himself saying, "That sounds really boring." The hair pulls the life out of the Undying Titan's body, pulverizing him as the sketchbook insists, in a demonic chorus: "I use my hair to express myself."

The Titan jumps back into his seat at the table, where the room is good as new. "Now when you stare at the clouds in the sky, don't you find them exciting?" The Titan cranes his puppet neck to look at the sky, which is full of fluffy white clouds that lazily drift along, doing nothing. His reply is instantaneous. "No." The sketchbook snaps the Titan's neck, forcing him to look at the sky. "Come on, take another look!" The Titan's connection to his normal mind severed, his neural pathways are forced to literally take another look, streaming themselves into an infinite consciousness of creativity. The Titan can see everything, and the clouds rearrange themselves accordingly.

"Oh wait," he shouts. "I can see an eye! I can see it die! I can see a broken moon streaking through the sky! I can see a cell! I can see some gel! I can see a scientist descending into hell!" The clouds shift and churn like the eclipsing prophecies of Skaia, forming a black hole engineered by a god of chaos that destroys an entire universe. And the Titan is destroyed along with it, collapsing into the apocalypse he just saw. But then he is spit back out, and everything is fine. The sketchbook congratulates the Titan, ecstatic at his progress. "I think you're getting the hang of it now! Using your mind to have a good time." The Titan's brain, now hardwired to accept creativity, tries furiously to think of something creative to do. In less than a second, he creates his magnum opus, a beautiful portrait of the Dark Carnival and all its inhabitant. Horrific purple energy coagulates from within, and the Sketchbook's smile widens.

The Titan turns and grins. "I might paint a picture of a clown!" he shouts, pointing to his masterpiece. But the Sketchbook flops into darkness, silencing his hopes with one sentence. "Hold there, friend. You might need to slow down." He smiles eternally as black liquid - ink of the darkest concentration - pours by the gallon over his painting, silencing in the paradoxical machinations contained inside. The ink rushes from all points in the room like a waterfall of darkness, and the Titan is swept up by the waves, drowning in curses. The Sketchbook's pages dissolve, ripped apart by the maelstrom, the music silenced. The Titan sinks into the abyss, held tight by the grip of abominations, until the room reconstitutes.

The puppet body of the Titan is now severely damaged. It is boiling from the sun yet soaking wet with the darkness of the ink. Its mind and form is fractured from the knowledge of future's past, yet strangled and constricted by dead cells. So with great effort, the Titan's head beckons towards the Sketchbook, eager to hear more of the song which just now restarted. "Here's another good tip on how to be a creative wizkid! Go and collect some leaves and sticks, and arrange them into your favorite color!" The Titan's arms stretch across the boundaries of space, disemboweling the most potent of fires to collect the wood they use as fuel and condensing them into the name of a color not yet recognized by the eyes of humanity.

The Sketchbook judges it like it did to the Titan's painting, uttering a single commandment: "///// is not a creative color." This launches the Titan into a deep depression from which it cannot escape, wondering if there is even a point to satisfying the sketchbook's insane desires if it will just crush his dreams. He buys an entire room's worth of pills and eats them all at once, also purchasing a rope for good measure, sending himself into an eternity of nothingness which passes in a second as the Titan is snapped back to the "reality" of the normal room.

The sketchbook gives the Titan one last message, staring deep into his eyes. "There's one more thing that you need to know, before you let your creativity flow," he says in a commanding tone. "Listen to your heart," and the sketchbook points to the Titan's chest, hearing the irregular beats of an organ that tries to pump cursed blood across the confines of cotton. "Listen to the rain," and the sketchbook points outside, to the pounding and pulsing sounds of red rain that pools into streams and into rivers and into an unstoppable coursing red sea of oblivion. "Listen to the voices in your brain," and the sketchbook points at the Titan's head, at the miasma of thoughts and experiences leaking out of him, manifesting into afterimages of parallel timelines enduring similar treatments of horror, all yelling messages at one another to try to escape this mess.

"Come on, guys! Let's get creative!"

And then the world unloads around the Undying Titan and all of his parallel selves and the sketchbook and the red sea and his cursed heart and the mess of hair and the boiling sun and the blackened carnival and the inky abyss and the color he made and the future's past, and the Undying Titan and all the entities in his mind see the horror of the constructed reality around them, and he sees the set on which his pitiful existence is being created, and he sees the props and the settings and the script that dictates the punishment that he is receiving, and he sees the triangle orchestrating it all and laughing at every piece of pain he has experienced, and then he forgets it because his mind is suddenly forced to once more bathe in a sea of creativity, and then the music reaches a sweltering crescendo of horror as the pace of reality increases to an unsettling conclusion, and then the world reloads and all of his memories are here and they're real people and his body is bloated to the point where a man, an actor, is inside of him and wearing his skin as a shell, and then all of the bodies and all of the people dance in a singular goal to get creative and cause as much chaos and happiness and entropy and joy as possible, and then they decorate the expanse they're in as an outlet, showing off glitter colored in the blood of the fallen and decorated with the fears of civilizations long forgotten, paper snowflakes depicting wars and battles three universes long, and then they arrange the paper they use in letters, one at a time, bit by bit, one by zero, forming an entire planet and universe and reality out of source code set in a fabricated existence, and then they danced harder than they ever had, dancing mad in an attempt to burn out the lives that they now realize have no physical meaning and only exist as conduits of creative energy, so why don't they become souls of creativity free from this mortal plane, and then they realized in their current states their bodies wouldn't be enough to handle their creativity, and then they realized they needed other bodies, and then they conducted sacrifices, and then the sketchbook laughed in the shadows as organs and detritus was sucked into the mouse holes and floorboards and cupboards and drawers and stored to be used for unadulterated red creativity, and then they made a beautiful cake out of their victims and carved up their bodies and ate them with joy, and then they made beautiful imagery out of their own cursed hearts, and then the word they spelled out with their code was decorated with blood and horror and its name was death, the destroyer of worlds, for that is what they had become, the titans, the harbingers, the horsemen, the destruction incarnate, and then they needed to die, and then their heads spun and spasmed and frothed for what they could not comprehend, and then the cameras documenting their deaths seized up and corrupted in a whirlwind of nothingness, and the music reached its conclusion as the only thing it could hear was the screams from an infinite amount of realities in an infinite amount of days repeating over and over, and then they slid their hands over the true masterpiece they had created until they all collapsed of exhaustion and burned themselves out, and then everything returned to normal.

The room is perfectly fine, and everything is happy again. There are no more parallel instances of anything, all the decorations are nice and orderly, and the sketchbook is gleaming happily at the emaciated puppet corpse dying across from him. "Now, let's all agree to never be creative again." The sketchbook's life leaves its eyes as he falls over, his pages fluttering away, lost in the wind. The Undying Titan's body sags out of the chair and collapses onto the ground, his limbs splattering as very real organs and blood - not cotton - seeps out from them. The lights in the sky go dark, and the props hurtle out of existence. The only thing that exists is the floor and the ink seeping out of the mouse hole, drowning the Titan's spirit in a stench of death, but before he can realize it--

-a computer screen away, Bill Cipher and Roy stare at the truth. And they laugh, despite not having mouths to emote with.

Last edited:
@GoldenReady Well, it might be a refrence to that one time that Piono went happy murder rampage mode and almost destroyed the AGs using volcano(s). *cough*

Project Omega 8/300
John 12/50
That Chap 8/50

Spades && Hearts && Clubs && Diamonds && Book = Book About Troll Romance 2/???
Assault Rifle || Oh Crap (Level 16 Minigun) = EA-32 8/19
Dual Desert Eagles && Grimdark Report about Grimdarkness = Dual Grimdark Eagles 8/9
Spax && Warhammer of Zillyhoo = Spax of Zillyhem 3/??? (Ahem)

+2 Cyan, +1 Toast

Redstone constantly ram-shoots the ONE.

Happy belated-Birthday, DTG: Terraria! ohgodhasitbeenthislong?
Either ways, it's been a wacky ride so far, and will probably become wackier still.

now, i am back, but i am trinity.

ALIGNMENT: AG
HP: 150/150
Char Type: Support/Warframe
and my items are based what i have in warframe (the game, not the trinity warframe).
Burston Prime: level 1
Ignis: Level 1
Obex: Level 1
Bronco: Level 1
all of them are level 1, to keep fair.
and, i shoot my burston prime at godmodder?.
well, i don't know, if i need charge to attack with that gun.

llun/
now, i am back, but i am trinity.

ALIGNMENT: AG
HP: 150/150
Char Type: Support/Warframe
and my items are based what i have in warframe (the game, not the trinity warframe).
Burston Prime: level 1
Ignis: Level 1
Obex: Level 1
Bronco: Level 1
all of them are level 1, to keep fair.
and, i shoot my burston prime at godmodder?.
well, i don't know, if i need charge to attack with that gun.
Again, you don't have HP. And I don't think that attack will even harm the Godmodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom