Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Uses Fourth Wall repair*

'Well, Jondanger23-

*The Fourth Wall shatters again, making the Heroes Circle in the godmodder's stomach explode. Like 100 yottatons of francium in hydrogen monoxide.*

Shucks. Wait, when did the narrator become a scientific ner-

*The Fifth Wall shatters.* *Physics are no longer punctual, and this happens to inflict the enemies with Insanity.*

Meanwhile...
I charge the summon of a SJW! (1/2, finding someone :red:ed like that.)

*I summon the Power Glove!*

(It's so bad!)
Chazm used Ragequit Code!

Last edited:
I summon Shia LaBeouf!
Shia LaBeouf summons a box!
I must wait one turn to open the box. If I open it, it summons one thing, if it is destroyed, it summons something else.

I'll join
Name: Teag
Alignment: AG
I quickly build a small base out of Lihzard Bricks, and begin charging something. (1/3)

Last edited:
EMERGENCY RESERVE TANK SYSTEM USED! Samus recovers 400 health, and is not dead. She then uses... ZERO LASER!!! A large laser beam comes from her arm cannon. After the attack, she turns into Zero Suit Samus.
I begin charging a Terra Strike.

Charging 1/3.

Edit: I didn't notice that Mega Man was stunned.

Last edited:
While charging, I fly on top of my base and fire a volley of rockets at Super Sanic! (Charging 2/3)

I put a rock next to Super Sanic, which he trips over! Super Sanic cannot move for 3 turns!
I end my turn running back to my box, to open next turn.

>>AG

METOOLDADDY USED METOOL SWARM

>GODMODDER GOT SURROUNDED IN METOOLS OF ALL KINDS, SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN SMALLER THAN A CAT, SOME ARE BIGGER THAN A NOT-SO-BIG HOUSE, AND ALL OF THEM HAS UNBREAKABLE HATS AND GOOD FIREPOWER
ON MY COMMAND, THEY WILL START SHOOTING

your turn m8

Last edited:
AG
I rise from the shadows dramatically striking fear into my enemies hearts. Power pulses around me, perhaps I could create the ultimate attack.

I promptly give the godmodder a stern talking to making him feel bad about cheating.

I just sorta dig reeeaaalllyyy deep underground and begin building some stuff, like a house.

I finish charging. I summon a giant automatic rocket turret on top of my base, which begins firing at Super Sanic!

CorruptdWarrior finished his summon! He summons Ridley! 13000/13000 HP

Corruptwarrior screams in Mega Man's face, nearly breaking the sound barrier!

Last edited:
*Uses Fourth Wall repair*

'Well, Jondanger23-

*The Fourth Wall shatters again, making the Heroes Circle in the godmodder's stomach explode. Like 100 yottatons of francium in hydrogen monoxide.*

Shucks. Wait, when did the narrator become a scientific ner-

*The Fifth Wall shatters.* *Physics are no longer punctual, and this happens to inflict the enemies with Insanity.*

Meanwhile...
I charge the summon of a SJW! (1/2, finding someone :red:ed like that.)

*I summon the Power Glove!*

(It's so bad!)
Chazm used Ragequit Code!
Nothing can pierce the Godmodder's Iron Stomach!
Oh no! The Godmodder uses Emergency Physics Fixer! Physics have been fixed. You summon a power glove, which what it does will remain to be seen. The ragequit code makes 4 guardians ragequit, dealing 4000 damage to the Guardians.

I summon Shia LaBeouf!
Shia LaBeouf summons a box!
I must wait one turn to open the box. If I open it, it summons one thing, if it is destroyed, it summons something else.
The Godmodder smashes Shia with a hammer, but leaves the box there.

I'll join
Name: Teag
Alignment: AG
I quickly build a small base out of Lihzard Bricks, and begin charging something. (1/3)
You build a base!

EMERGENCY RESERVE TANK SYSTEM USED! Samus recovers 400 health, and is not dead. She then uses... ZERO LASER!!! A large laser beam comes from her arm cannon. After the attack, she turns into Zero Suit Samus.
I begin charging a Terra Strike.

Charging 1/3.

Edit: I didn't notice that Mega Man was stunned.
The laser DESTROYS the guardians. Zero Suit Samus appears.

While charging, I fly on top of my base and fire a volley of rockets at Super Sanic! (Charging 2/3)
Super Sanic dodges all of the rockets except for one, which deals 4000 damage.

I put a rock next to Super Sanic, which he trips over! Super Sanic cannot move for 3 turns!
I end my turn running back to my box, to open next turn.
Super Sanic skillfully dodges the rock!

>>AG

METOOLDADDY USED METOOL SWARM

>GODMODDER GOT SURROUNDED IN METOOLS OF ALL KINDS, SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN SMALLER THAN A CAT, SOME ARE BIGGER THAN A NOT-SO-BIG HOUSE, AND ALL OF THEM HAS UNBREAKABLE HATS AND GOOD FIREPOWER
ON MY COMMAND, THEY WILL START SHOOTING

your turn m8
The godmodder eats all of the metools.

I focus punch the godmodder's soul body and mind
The Godmodder twitches.

AG
I rise from the shadows dramatically striking fear into my enemies hearts. Power pulses around me, perhaps I could create the ultimate attack.

I promptly give the godmodder a stern talking to making him feel bad about cheating.
The godmodder says he's sorry, then smashes you with a hammer.

I just sorta dig reeeaaalllyyy deep underground and begin building some stuff, like a house.
You end up digging a ravine, which will have to be bridged before you can attack the PGs.

My nuclear missiles are nearly armed! I'm putting kittens on the top as to boost effectiveness.
NOT THE KITTENS!

I finish charging. I summon a giant automatic rocket turret on top of my base, which begins firing at Super Sanic!
The missiles fall into the ravine!

CorruptdWarrior finished his summon! He summons Ridley! 13000/13000 HP

Corruptwarrior screams in Mega Man's face, nearly breaking the sound barrier!
You nearly trip and fall into the ravine.

After getting known to him, I invite him for another tea. My next action happens when he arrived.
The godmodder can't go back because of the ravine.

Nobody attacks because of the ravine.
Mega Man [AG]: HP:10000/10000 Stunned: 2/2
Writer [AG]: 1/1 Asleep: 2/3
Zero Suit Samus [AG]: HP: 400/10000
Teag's Fort [AG]: 20000/20000
Rocket Turrets [AG]: HP:30000/30000
Box [???] HP:???/???
Ravine [???] Bridging: 0%
Ridley [N]: HP:30000/30000
Mega Enderdragon [PG]: 15000/30000
Super Sanic [PG BOSS]: 58000/75000
Godmodder: HP: 94/100 Godmodder's Charge: 2/3

Last edited:
I use a Dirt Staff to begin bridging the ravine! The rocket turret fires a second volley at Super Sanic, this time not aimed at the ravine.

I attempt to distract the godmodder with a dating website because he must be lonely sense he doesn't have a girlfriend.

I create a flying robot with a laser gun! However, since I didn't charge it and it is likely to be eaten, it contains enough venom to kill 50 people, along with some ichor and cursed flames!
The robot flys over the ravine, and directly towards the godmodder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom