Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
After donning the hood he just alchemized, the young man stabs the spellthief with his iron dagger. The dagger steals a small piece of the spellthief's soul.

Alchemy 1:
20 daggers of (relatively) pure iron, 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron that has a piece of The Spellthief's soul in it>Fine = Output: [There isn't really a name for this] (Level ??, 1/??)

These daggers can steal more soul than regular ones.

Alchemy 2: Entropic Blade && Spectre Sword= Entropic Spectrus Sword (Level 8, 5/9)
Alchemy 3: Lightsaber||Antimatter=Antisaber (Level 11, 5/12)
Alchemy 4: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 5/15)

+3 to Emerald-Mann.

Charges:
1: 12/50
2: 6/50
3: 6/???

Note: I've decided I'm not going to mention the name of the blood magic I'm doing. You'll need to read more fantasy books (or a fanmade website) in order to figure out how I'm stealing a piece of your entities' souls whenever I stab them. All I will say is: Thanks, Brandon Sanderson!

The Annoyance: 72/150 (+3 from D3CV)(another +3 this round)
Glass Cannon: 8/50
Brick Wall: 8/50
+3 D3CV

Enerald would do something, but he's busy enjoying a waterpark

(Glowstick&&Lightsaber)&& Master Sword && Heavy Claw (EBF) = Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing. 11/13
It's a Heavy Cannon thing, with a lightsaber bayonet attacked. Simple enough.

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 8/16
It's a set consisting of a Sword enchanted with Arcane Magic, and a shield imbued with Divine Energy

A sword && Something that's not a sword = Random Object-Throwing Sword: 5/11
It's a sword that has the ability to create random objects from itself. After being used, the random object disappears

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 4/13

Last edited:
What's with the cruddy damage trickle? I'm super charged AND a Godmodder. I'd think that would at least give me above average.

52/???
37/50 for the whirlwind
11/50 for pantslife
Elements' Malice AND status effect amplifier 13/15
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 7/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 7/21
+1 to Sirplop, @Redstonetam15 and Pricey

Brownstone Dust AND Adamanthrillium = Bronzethrillium 5/6

Brownstone Dust: despite being a rather dull shade of brown, it combines thte functionality of redstone dust and glowstone, shining bright enough to be a proper light source at the same time it powers electrical and pseudo-electrical devices.
Adamanthrillium: Another super metal, with the combined strength of mithril and adamantium. Pretty straightforward.

Bronzethrillium: Its function is pretty straightforward. It can power machines like redstone, light things up like glowstone, and do whatever mithril and adamantium can do. Except, using the power of HIGH LEVEL COMBOBs, it has advanced machine dismantling due to its redstone side fusing with high power and some control over flame, due to advanced glowstone.

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
darkside: 63
Cyan: 60
Sirplop: 25
Pricey: 23
nemean lion: 24
Abeneautmal: 17
Redstone: 16
Goldenready: 16
battlefury: 5
kelvin: 1

Favors owed:
Goldenready (Continuous +1 application)
Abeneautmal
Cyanogynist
Darkside

I have... no idea what to put here, so I just stab Planterror until I run out of stabs.

Last edited:
Slot 1
Glitchy USB From A Different Timeline && (Standard Battle Android && Glitch Essence) && (Corrupster USB && HxD USB) && MetaCuil Abstraction Device = Battle Gynoid EXE 5.0.7 (Level 22, 12/23)
A girl who may or may not be oddly familiar to some of you, upgraded and in battle android form. In a still coherent looking but glitchy form, she seems to be able to corrupt anything she wills into glitching into something entirely different. She can also be meta as heck.
Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level ?, 7/?)
A Rider-Waite Ace of Swords card. It stays perfectly flat regardless of any force applied to it. When it hits anything with sufficient force, it sucks in matter around it and stores it as data, which can be read with any matter-data conversion tool.
Slot 3
Kagerou (Kantai Collection) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && Quadruple Cord Attachment Points && ((SPAMR Launcher (MineFactory Reloaded) && Chemical Thrower (Immersive Engineering)) && (Double Compressed Torcherino (Torcherino) && Augment: Space-Time Flux Unifier (Thermal Expansion) && Overclocker Upgrade (IndustrialCraft^2))) = Battle Gynoid Kagerou (Level 25, 12/26)
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Kagerou from Kantai Collection. In addition to her standard weapons in her remodeled form, she has four fully controllable cords extending from her back that can connect to various weapons, one of which is permanently connected to a rocket launcher that fires chemical-spraying rockets. I don't even know how she stays upright, she just does.
Slot 4
Ibuki Mioda (Super Danganronpa 2) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && (Electric Guitar && SCP-219) && 10x USB Port Array && ((Energy Condenser (Equivalent Exchange 2) && Metal Former: Wire) && Handless Robotic Left Arm) = Battle Gynoid Ibuki Mioda (Level 20, 12/21)
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Ibuki Mioda from Super Danganronpa 2. Her left hand is missing, in its place a large amount of wires of all types that she can extrude infinitely at will. Connected by a fully controllable wire next to a series of inset USB ports on her right shoulder is a custom electric guitar, which can produce resonant frequencies of literally any material and even multiple materials at once and direct them at a specific point. She also can stay upright despite having several meters of wire and an electric guitar attached to her. Don't ask how.

Charges
Project Factory (17/100)
Project Nuke/Main.java (18/50)

Project Animebot Replacement Service/vocaloid/YuzukiYukariV4.java (8/50)
+3 JOEbob
Project Factory Bid - REMINDER THAT PROJECT FACTORY IS STILL A THING!!! GIVE ME YOUR ASSISTS IF YOU WANT STUFF!
Cyanogynist (22)
Pricey12345 (20)
Battlefury13 (12)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Feel free to bid when editing your posts. I will edit them into this post.

Action
fBf7kyn.png

ACTION
If the Escutcheon's lady in nice suit is damageable:
The lady's suit is blue, therefore she is actually a blue lady, but not any blue lady, but SCP-013's imaginary Blue Lady, therefore she doesn't exist. Ba dum tss.

If she's not damageable:
The Planterror passes out. I provide him mouth-to-mouth respiration, but he doesn't need it, and he expands like a baloon. I do it for several minutes until he explodes. Yay.

Alchemy (I'll post this every post despite the fact I have to increment it once every round)
1. First slot:

Zombie arm && A Little Bit Of Necromantic Energy = The Hand of the Damned (Level 5) (5/6) I'm sure I missed one. If so, this is (6/6) and COMPLETE!
Summons three very low HP zombies which deal moderate damage.
TheHandOfTheDamnedSmall.png
TheHandOfTheDamnedBig.png

2. Second slot:
(Coins -> Wizard = Crystal Orb) && Gunpowder && Twilight dye = Shadow Orb (Level 5) (6/6) COMPLETE!
Fires an explosive shadowy orb which detonates on impact dealing AoE damage.
TheOrbSmall.png
TheOrbBig.png

3. Third slot:
Illegal gun parts && Lost memories && Eraser = Memory gun (Level 10) (4/11)
Deals some-but-not-so-much-but-again-not-so-few damage and applies confusion. Has a chance to instead wipe the memory of an entity and make it [AG].
4. Fourth slot:
If The Hand of the Damned is COMPLETE!: The Hand of the Damned && Shadow Orb = The Hand that goes BOOM! (Level ?) (1/?) Summons four very low HP zombies which deal moderate damage and when killed explode dealing heavy damage to the killer and what's standing near enough
TheHandThatGoesBOOMSmall.png
TheHandThatGoesBOOMBig.png

Charges:
1. Toon World 3/50
You'll see. It's a reference. Tip: It'll be a summon unlike any others Ok, it'll be rather an AG-helpful part of environment than a summon as it won't be attackable. No, sorry I know it's yours to decide. Another tip: A book.
2. Awkward chant 3/50 Tis' an attack
3. Let's play a game, step 1: Making a deck (Cards 0/60, Game: World of Warcraft TCG) 1/very, Very, VERY much
I won't play games with you on this one (Hehe sorry, I had to say it). Here's an explanation for "Let's play a game":
I'll complete that over time.
Mechanics and rules:
  • When the charge is complete, the PG side has to create their hero, which will be a powerful entity despite being zero charged. It is the character that must not be destroyed or PGs lose the game.
  • The reward for win is keeping the entity. It's treated then as if it was more-than-50-charged.
  • Both heroes have life divisible by 100,000 and not more than 3,000,000.
  • While in the game heroes have their HP divided by 100,000.
  • PGs can introduce their entities into the game. In fact, it introduces only a card counterpart of the entity, which has it's HP reduced to a 2 or 1 digit number based on it's strength and Trickle's (or mine if I get to handle this) thought. I'll call these counterparts 'card entities'.
  • Cards over rules (What's written on cards has more power than what's written in rules).
  • Turns are alternated and EOTB marks the end of a turn like so:
    • My turn
    • EOTB
    • PG turn
    • EOTB
    • My turn and so on
  • I am the only AG side player. I have a deck composed of 60 cards and on each turn I can play one resource card (mana) and pay mana to play cards
  • In one turn PGs can:
    • Put into play one card entity with strength relevant to the turn number or two weaker ones
    • Attack with card entities who have been in play at least since last EOTB
    • Not attack with any number of entities to cast the same exact number of spells with ANY effect but limted to having its strength is determined by creature's strength (and trickle or me if I get to handle this)
I know it's too complicated but please trickle let it be i really love TCGs:naughty: I could handle this of you don't want to/can't
It'll be only one of a kind...

Assists:
+3 @W32Coravint Project Factory is this advancing or not and how does it have only 17 charges if, say, Cyanogynist has already bid 22? Also where's the youtube vid?

Last edited:
Blood: 120,001
Dreams: online
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| (source: benevolent clowns) on cooldown, 1 turn left.
|Slot two| empty|
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

steffan 30/40 +2 RS[thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank.]
huh? 4/?
Fred... 4/?
+3 hez
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 16/26
Gaia metal(earth-infused metal) && Liquid air(a special magical type of air) && Phoenix Flame(special fire) && Elemental Water(self explanatory) || Void Seed (void corrupts stuff) = Corruption of light lvl 12 7/13
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 7/21
I fire a blast of white fire at the megagolem fist, using my white units in the process, before grabbing my blood dagger and slashing repeatedly at the fist with a blade of coagulated blood before swapping to the celestial mirror and sending a beam of supernova flame screaming into the fist, melting it away, before
i glitch behind it and subject it to a short-lived 2-sided attack [that is, both sides being hit by the beam at once.]

Last edited:
Charges

Artifact 41//300
Beamlord 36/50
An Old Friend 33/50 (+1 from Piono)

+2 to @JOEbob, +1 to @pionoplayer (tag me if you support me)

Alchemization

[[Bucket && Magazine] && AK-47 = Bucket Gun 11/11 Completed.
420 Blazington && Illuminati Confirmed Meme Picture && Freemasons Buisness Card = Scoped Illuminator 7/11
(Cyberius Crescendo || Battleaxe) && Can of Judgement = Lawform Antivirus Smasher 3/18
The One True Battleaxe ++ Holy = Enlightened Axe 2/11

Bucket Gun ++ Happiness && Gasoline = High Velocity Cupcake Shooter 1/???
Description: H.V.C.S for short. Shoots cupcakes which may or may not explode.

Redstone uses the Bucket Gun to shoot the Golem Fist.

cYJBs5D.gif

Nihil Novi 35/100

I take assists for something. (Possibly another entity summon) 16/25 +1 from piono

My own thing (LEVELING) 6/50

Gun && Axe && Runes = Warlock Rifle 2/16

Spikes && Acid && Runes || Turtle Armour = Hedge-Turtle Skinsuit 2/19

Soul of the Roblox Guest && Element of Anger && Explodium essence && Vial of Fury && Bag = ??? 1/?? (It is another turn summon themed item where you throw 4 guests while these have moderate HP and attack but there is a 10% chance of spawning a raging guest which has higher HP and attack and when it dies, it explodes dealing high damage to the killer indeed)

Current Saga: I do believe that Canon is dead. (Possibly the final saga before the last act begin)
Current Arc: Jungle Madness

Before Action/RP Trash: Ehh?

Action: "Eat this..."
I point the Magic Charge Pendent at Planterror and blast it at it's face, using all 10 charges stored inside this dreaded pendent.

The barrier priest generates the barrier on Danny DeVito (or the Light of Kekreation if Danny is dead).

The flesh golem I have called punches the MEGA-GOLEM's fist. (or the MEGA-GOLEM's head if the last fist has been destroyed)

+1 to piono, W32Coravint and Thartler

Support me if you want.

Blah’s Power Core. Cooldown in turns: 5/8. [SPOIL OF WAR]
Pineapple Device: Cooldown in turns: 0/3. [SPOIL OF WAR]

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 1/3 [Level 50]. It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 10/10 charges USING. (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 0/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 6/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 1/2 [Level 25] Current Runes: 6/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Shadow, Light, Shadow.
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]
BSU Flame Blaster CD: 3/3 [Level 25] This flameblaster can instantly cause a high damage burn for 2 turns with a cooldown of 3 turns.
Curse of Fates and Death CD: 1/1 (In turns) [Level 25] Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomized including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog
Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] CD: 4/4 [Level 25] (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect/debuff resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4)

Super Deal With It Glasses [Level 7] (NERFED DUE TO CURSE OF REPETITIVENESS)
When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Fire: Deals very high damage to the enemy when used, low chance of burning.

Heal: Heals the ally for much more HP when used.

Damage: Deals heavy damage to the enemy when used.

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

Attack Buffer: Gives 25% Attack increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Defence Buffer: Gives 25% Defence increase for 3 turns when used on the ally

Dodge: Gives 25% Dodge Rate for 3 turns when used on the ally.

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

Tetrahellatus: 74/450
Senator Shrek: 31/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 17/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= ??? (1/???)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 8/18)
I proceed to attack the Godmodder by taking his leitmotif and using it to make a Space Jam remix of it that is tweaked so well that it's almost like they were made to be remixed.

54/???
38/50 for the whirlwind
12/50 for pantslife
Elements' Malice AND status effect amplifier 14/15
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 8/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 8/21

Brownstone Dust AND Adamanthrillium = Bronzethrillium 6/6

Brownstone Dust: despite being a rather dull shade of brown, it combines thte functionality of redstone dust and glowstone, shining bright enough to be a proper light source at the same time it powers electrical and pseudo-electrical devices.
Adamanthrillium: Another super metal, with the combined strength of mithril and adamantium. Pretty straightforward.

Bronzethrillium: Its function is pretty straightforward. It can power machines like redstone, light things up like glowstone, and do whatever mithril and adamantium can do. Except, using the power of HIGH LEVEL COMBOBs, it has advanced machine dismantling due to its redstone side fusing with high power and some control over flame, due to advanced glowstone.

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
Pricey: 24
Redstone: 17

Favors owed:
Abeneautmal
Cyanogynist
Darkside

Once again I have very few ideas, so I take Unlimatum (level 25) and load in my collection of Mass Dream-struction bullets (hooray for infinite ammo). Soon the entire air is completely filled with bullets because of my probably-not-sane usage of fractally duplicating bullets with the biggest and baddest weapon in dakka that exists.

>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (287/300) +1 from Piono
Essence Defiler (2/30)
Fathom Skulker (3/10)

-=Summons
*whistles*

-=Actions
I equip Danny with the Helm of the Ducky Charms.
"15% chance on any attack to deal double damage for the rest of the round."

The Royal Guard guard the Bleak Queen.
The Artificial Guardian keeps on guardin'.
The Wastewalkers munch off their own Spray Seed.
Danny. Oooooooh Danny. You can call him Cinderella Man because he's going 1-1-2 on this plant-lookin' easygoin' spore-sprayin' treehugger.

The Prophet stuns the Vineroy.
"Dies upon being attacked, but consumes your entire attack."
Does this count?

Knock Knock, open up the door, it's real!
With the non-stop pop-pop of stainless Steele!
Yes, Steele. I throw someone who's last name is Steele at the MEGA-GOLEM™'s fist.
They cannot get tarnished.
>non-stop pop-pop
Paddlin' them like a paddle ball.
Pop pop pop pop pop.
This is nice.

-=Alchemies
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == Dunestrider's Tremor, of the Original Name (Lvl. 18, 13/19) (cloak) [EE] -- 5% chance to nullify damage dealt by an entity to equipped entity.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: N/A

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Inventory
+1 to Piono, +1 to Darkside, and +1 to Abe

Last edited:
Tetrahellatus: 75/450
Senator Shrek: 32/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 18/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= ??? (2/???)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 9/18)
I proceed to fire the Clod Launcher repeatedly at the ground near Planterror. This results in a large amount of olivine being dispersed near Planterror. This causes a really high amount of carbon dioxide to be sequestered, and we all know that plants use photosynthesis in order to store chemical energy from light, and that carbon dioxide is required in that process. This means that Planterror is more or less left unable to produce an energy stock. Then, I use a flamethrower in order to burn away parts where the nutrients are stored. Essentially, I make it starve.

Sniper Armor, lvl 3, incerases accuracy of guns
Empire Earth IV, lvl 3
Disassembly,lvl 5
Thunder Stone (lvl 5)
Transformation Stone (lvl 5)

Two Handed Axe, lvl 7
Typhoon Sniper (lvl 7)
Matlera Hook (lvl 9)
Sol's Twig (lvl 10)
Angelic Longbow (lvl 10)
Demonic Recurve (lvl 10)
Thunder Essence (lvl 15)

Power Ranger Armor (lvl 15)
Balladina's Poisoned Longsword (lvl 25)
Ultimata Drain Rifles (lvl 26)
Bold is for crafted items
Italics is for gained from other things (like steal...)
Underline is for found items via charges
Purple: Lvl 1-5
Blue: Lvl 6-10
Light Blue: Lvl 11-15
Green: Lvl 16-20
Yellow: Lvl 21-25
Orange: Lvl 25-35
Red: Lvl 36-50
Ra
inbow: Lvl >50
Black: Spoil
------
Charges:
Elite/Boss: Collab/Pricey: Nihil Novi (33/100) (+2 Pricey)
Charge/item merge: Liberium Malicous (15/35)
Entity: Mi-Hetir (15/40)
------
Alchemies:
Slot 1:

Mini Hakkero && Silver Knives && Tsunami && Terra Blade && Valflame && Killer Bow && Compressed Leaf Cube && Compressed Lava Cube && Compressed Water Cube === Terra Hakkero

Level: Unknown
Progress: 2/??

(Has no idea what to write here)

Slot: 2

Materials&Resulting item: (Sylveon's essence && Serperior essence) && Polish Flag && PWNHammer && The Great One && Sans ashes || Undyne's Spear == The Genocidal Shipper's Spear

Level: 16
Progress: 14/17

Description: Wait, wait, I'm that shipper. The spear looks pretty simple - figure of two Pokemon on left and right side, Polish flag on middle and titanium tip. Anyways, here's function. User stabs the spear in front of foe summoning both Serperior and Sylveon ghosts, but in middle of confession, scenery suddenly changes to Polish Sejm where a random noble ghost says: "Veto! I disagree! Sejm's canceled. Go back to homes." Before the Serperior ghost uses Grass Pledge, the Sylveon Ghost uses Fairy Wind, and then the person wielding this weapon gives enemy bad time, causing both ghost attacks to hit the foe. Finally, user stabs soul of enemy roughly 13 times.

Slot: 3
DONE!
Materials&Resulting item: Triple-scoped Sniper Scope && Typhoon Sniper && (Transformation Stone && Thunder Stone) && Zeus's Thunder && TM Thunder && Electrosphere Launcher == Electrotyphoon SnipeThunder

Level: 13
Progress: 14/14

Description: It is upgrade of Typhoon Sniper, which adds two new modes. Thunder, for all needs of striking foes like robots and such, and imbue with electric, which can kinda do serious damage. And annoy the hell out from foes, and scare them, since sounds are so LOUD!

Slot 4:
Materials&Resulting item: Templar's Robe || Viking's Plate armor && Every Healing Potion on Existence && (Turtle Armor && Nanosuit && Mythril Chainmail) == Health-system-breaker

Level: 20
Progress: 3/21

Description: A armor, which, used right, can make every HP system not matter, as it might work as Uber-Strong version of every tanky armours ever invented or created by others. It resembles Templar's robe, but being strong against everything combined. Not even Void can simply destroy the shield, not even Death can tear soul from that armor. Side effects include being a literal pancake between regeneration waves, attracting entire viking regiment to fight you, or even permanent potion sickness.
------
Actions&RP:
I decide to stab, slash, cut, slash, stab Plantterror by Flamethrower, cast a Fiery Greatsword at it and shoot Fire Floofer by this... Wait no... Stab using Fire Flower, Cast Flamethrower, Shoot Fiery Greatsword. Dunno, maybe it works, given they're all just a three in one weapon...
------
Stats:
HP: N/A, why do you want to know HP of invulnerable player?
Spoil Cooldown: N/A
Item Cooldown: Power Ranger Armor: ★★★★
Charges:
★ - 1
✰ - 0
♡ - ??? (coming soon(not))
♥ - ??? (coming soon(not))
Bombs: N/A, what, did you think it's 2hu? (Maybe doing it later? ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰)
That might go on until I do something.
------
Helping:
+1 Cyan
+2 Pricey
---------------
OOC:

Nihil Novi 36/100

I take assists for something. (Possibly another entity summon) 20/25 +2 from Thartler and +1 from piono

My own thing (LEVELING) 7/50

Gun && Axe && Runes = Warlock Rifle 3/16

Spikes && Acid && Runes || Turtle Armour = Hedge-Turtle Skinsuit 3/19

Soul of the Roblox Guest && Element of Anger && Explodium essence && Vial of Fury && Bag = ??? 2/?? (It is another turn summon themed item where you throw 4 guests while these have moderate HP and attack but there is a 10% chance of spawning a raging guest which has higher HP and attack and when it dies, it explodes dealing high damage to the killer indeed)

Current Saga: I do believe that Canon is dead. (Possibly the final saga before the last act begin)

Action: I give the Barrier priest an Silver Guardian's Protective Armour before I do something.

I look at the spray seed that is on the flesh golem before I take out a baseball bat which is in flames before bashing the spray seed off from the flesh golem before I shoot the spray seed on the floor and I drop boulders on the spray seed.

The barrier priest generates the barrier on Danny DeVito (or the Light of Kekreation if Danny is dead).

The flesh golem I have called punches the MEGA-GOLEM's fist. (or the MEGA-GOLEM's head if the last fist has been destroyed)

Support me if you want.

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 1/3 [Level 50]. It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 10/10 charges USING. (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 1/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 6/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Current Runes: 6/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Shadow, Light, Shadow.
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]
BSU Flame Blaster CD: 3/3 [Level 25] This flameblaster can instantly cause a high damage burn for 2 turns with a cooldown of 3 turns.
Curse of Fates and Death CD: 1/1 (In turns) [Level 25] Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomized including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog
Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] CD: 4/4 [Level 25] (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect/debuff resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4)

When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (288/300)
Essence Defiler (3/30)
Fathom Skulker (4/10)

-=Summons
*whistles*

-=Actions™
What is Actions™?
I haven't the foggiest idea.
Perhaps you can share your knowledge, Alpha?
Oooooor maybe not.
I don't want to peer into that mind of madness.
I'll stick with my own flavor.
Speaking of flavorful sticks...
Smek Smek.
Alpha, I has smeked you with my FlavorSticc®.
You now taste like minced salami fried in a balsamic vinaigrette.
OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T TASTE ANYTHING.
H̴͕̤͕Ạ͇̱̖̘͖̀H͚͈̰͇͓̗̼.͍̪̦

-=Alchemies
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == Dunestrider's Tremor, of the Original Name (Lvl. 18, 14/19) (cloak) [EE] -- 5% chance to nullify damage dealt by an entity to equipped entity.
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == ??? [EE]

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.

Inventory

Looking for information in an infinite abyss of data takes time.
That's why Hezetor just casually fires a bolt of thunder to the Planterror after another failure in finding what he is looking for.

Scythe of (Eardrum) Death 4/4
Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 20/150
25/25
25/25

+3 Consumer

(Modular Armor && Battle Suit) || ( Nano Orb of Pure Energy && Miniature nuclear reactor && Solar Panels && Quantum Nano Comupter && Titanium && Orichalcum && Neutronium && Perfectioned exoskeleton && Recycling System && Anti Gravity Device&& Plasma shielding device) = Hezetor Armor Mk 1 (Level 25: 19/26)

Sword of sunder absorption && Caledfwlch && Termination && Module of Total Manipulation && Unbreakable Katana = Avaritias (Level 25: 19/26)

Astral Skiff && Ethereal Tunneler && Gate Zeppelin && Astral Ship && Dust from Limbo&& Computer && Miniature Spiral Sun Engine && Portal interceptor= Limbo Carrack (Level 25: 19/26)

The Power Glove || Small Gear from mechanus && Sacred Stone && Control Matrix && Quantum Computer && Keys of the Stars && Pienal of Warpidio = Chirotheca Dominatus (Level 25: 18/26)

Last edited:
Slot 1
Glitchy USB From A Different Timeline && (Standard Battle Android && Glitch Essence) && (Corrupster USB && HxD USB) && MetaCuil Abstraction Device = Battle Gynoid EXE 5.0.7 (Level 22, 13/23)
A girl who may or may not be oddly familiar to some of you, upgraded and in battle android form. In a still coherent looking but glitchy form, she seems to be able to corrupt anything she wills into glitching into something entirely different. She can also be meta as heck.
Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level ?, 8/?)
A Rider-Waite Ace of Swords card. It stays perfectly flat regardless of any force applied to it. When it hits anything with sufficient force, it sucks in matter around it and stores it as data, which can be read with any matter-data conversion tool.
Slot 3
Kagerou (Kantai Collection) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && Quadruple Cord Attachment Points && ((SPAMR Launcher (MineFactory Reloaded) && Chemical Thrower (Immersive Engineering)) && (Double Compressed Torcherino (Torcherino) && Augment: Space-Time Flux Unifier (Thermal Expansion) && Overclocker Upgrade (IndustrialCraft^2))) = Battle Gynoid Kagerou (Level 25, 13/26)
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Kagerou from Kantai Collection. In addition to her standard weapons in her remodeled form, she has four fully controllable cords extending from her back that can connect to various weapons, one of which is permanently connected to a rocket launcher that fires chemical-spraying rockets. I don't even know how she stays upright, she just does.
Slot 4
Ibuki Mioda (Super Danganronpa 2) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && (Electric Guitar && SCP-219) && 10x USB Port Array && ((Energy Condenser (Equivalent Exchange 2) && Metal Former: Wire) && Handless Robotic Left Arm) = Battle Gynoid Ibuki Mioda (Level 20, 18/21) (+3 from SilentStorm, +2 from Pricey)
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Ibuki Mioda from Super Danganronpa 2. Her left hand is missing, in its place a large amount of wires of all types that she can extrude infinitely at will. Connected by a fully controllable wire next to a series of inset USB ports on her right shoulder is a custom electric guitar, which can produce resonant frequencies of literally any material and even multiple materials at once and direct them at a specific point. She also can stay upright despite having several meters of wire and an electric guitar attached to her. Don't ask how.

Charges
Project Factory (17/100)

+3 JOEbob
Project Factory Bid - REMINDER THAT PROJECT FACTORY IS STILL A THING!!! GIVE ME YOUR ASSISTS IF YOU WANT STUFF!
Cyanogynist (22)
Pricey12345 (20)
Battlefury13 (12)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
If you need a splitdop, I'll gladly change this post.

Yes I know this post is a bit late but who cares I'm older now. There's a significance to this day.

Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension
Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped)
Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive)
Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped)

Broken Scanner && Repair Kit = Functional Scanner. (Level 15: 2/16)

North Guardian: 12/50 (+4 from godmodder)
South Guardian: 3/50

+3 to Goldenready (because I still feel this should be allowed to go through)

The woman in a nice suit briefly raises her eyebrow at the fact that somebody bothered sending an attack her way despite her complete lack of a healthbar, but decides to get to work nonetheless. She has to do something in order to hopefully damage Danny Devito, who has rapidly evolved into something that is very decidedly a major threat to the PG team. Thus, she decides to do something rather unusual...

She focuses. It seems she's come up with an idea, and is channeling something to be able to act out on it. Then, she walks over to the Godmodder, deciding to speak directly to him.

"Hello there. As you can see, there is currently a significant threat to every force that is, technically, assisting you. If you could provide some assistance in disposing of that threat directly so that it would stop being such a threat, that would be much appreciated by all the forces who currently fight for you."

She, to put in laymans terms, has decided to spend her action on trying to get Richard to target Danny Devito. Should he agree to fulfill her request, she nods and bows in a style that one might associate with a Japanese form of polite gesture, then she turns to see where Danny Devito has gone to on the field. After a few moments, having identified exactly where he is, she whips out what appears to be some form of high-power dart gun of sorts, takes aim, and fires a big projectile from her part of the battlefield all the way over to Danny Devito. Upon impact, the dart pierces into Danny Devito's body, doing pretty much negligible damage, then it beeps once or twice...

"Target marked."

...It wasn't intended to directly deal damage at all. Instead, should the Godmodder (and specifically the Godmodder) make an attack on the trashman, as the woman in a nice suit has hoped, then her intent is to get whatever attack he launches to deal minicrit damage, as opposed to normal damage. It might not work 100% as intended, but it should at the very least be a nice little boost.

...Of course, if the Godmodder decided to turn down her request, it's just an explosive dart that explodes and hopefully sprays gory chunks of Danny Devito all over the place. Not as neat, pretty, or effective, but it'll do.

Still, it seems Hezetor can't quite find what he is looking for. Out of rage he fires a blast of blue light to the Planterror that partially freezes his skin.

Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 21/150
25/25 hold
25/25 hold

+3 Consumer

(Modular Armor && Battle Suit) || ( Nano Orb of Pure Energy && Miniature nuclear reactor && Solar Panels && Quantum Nano Comupter && Titanium && Orichalcum && Neutronium && Perfectioned exoskeleton && Recycling System && Anti Gravity Device&& Plasma shielding device) = Hezetor Armor Mk 1 (Level 25: 20/26)

Sword of sunder absorption && Caledfwlch && Termination && Module of Total Manipulation && Unbreakable Katana = Avaritias (Level 25: 20/26)

Astral Skiff && Ethereal Tunneler && Gate Zeppelin && Astral Ship && Dust from Limbo&& Computer && Miniature Spiral Sun Engine && Portal interceptor= Limbo Carrack (Level 25: 20/26)

The Power Glove || Small Gear from mechanus && Sacred Stone && Control Matrix && Quantum Computer && Keys of the Stars && Pienal of Warpidio = Chirotheca Dominatus (Level 25: 19/26)

Blood: 120,000
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| (source: benevolent clowns) on cooldown, 1 turn left.
|Slot two| empty|
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

steffan 27/40 +3 W32coravint[last round] +3 W32 [this round]
huh? 3/?
Fred... 3/?
+3 consumer
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 15/26
Gaia metal(earth-infused metal) && Liquid air(a special magical type of air) && Phoenix Flame(special fire) && Elemental Water(self explanatory) || Void Seed (void corrupts stuff) = Corruption of light lvl 12 6/13
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 6/21
soon comes steffan...
Light of Kekreation: Use creativity has create in it with...
the light of Kekreation pulses cyan and decides to visit a random MCdonalds. the Mcdonalds is abandoned, and outside of it, a battle rages, a giant X and pulsing red heart against a legion of warriors. the light of kekreation then feels a powerful urge to reenact a scene.
"W:WHY AREN'T THERE ANY [DATA CORRUPTED] AT A FIN MCDONALDS "
"M: Kek."
"W: DON'T SAY THAT!"
"M: say what? Kek!"
"W: YES, THAT"
"M: whats wrong with saying topkek?"
as some people, like the voice of reason, may remember/know, this conversation awoke the 2 Keks. however, they didn't know because it wasn't true until now that Zerikek was actually a hybrid godmodder/kekian using the splattered remains of the keks. Zerikek, now light of kekreation, has returned to find further topkek-material to use for its experiments, which it finds by reviving xXKekstoReksXx and TopKekMaster, then ripping them apart.
xXKekstoReksXx leaps at LoK and is blocked by a wall of TopKek bags, which then levitate and fly at them. they are swiftly evaskerated. TopKekMaster leaks at LoK for revenge, only to miss because of godmodding CREATING powers. LoK proceeds to slap TopKekMaster silly before stabbing them repeatedly. thats a lot of bloodIcing...
anyway, Light of Kekreation takes a ton of Kek material and makes a Kek Motion Gun
to use Creation, and create a Kek motion gun with 1,000 HP that hides behind the wall and is almost entirely attack focused..
WMG: kill the spray seed on the wall!
Meanwhile, I poke vineroy to death.
Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about or who any of these people you have mentioned are. Maybe it's time/space shenanigans, maybe it's something from an alternate timeline, albeit I have the sneaking suspicion you're trying to talk to somebody else that I, the ultimate Voice of Reason, am not.
Oh well. Maybe some day you'll find this person you're searching. Probably not here, though.

On another note, you stretch out your finger, approach Vineroy and press down on him, obliterating his shell. However, his soul still remains, quite a strong soul indeed as it possesses you for the rest of this post, stopping your action. Although, you were already aware of that.
However, being the kind and generous GM that I am, I use some of my ineffable power to transform Vineroy's soul into a +3 for the "troubles of destroying him". This was planned to go to anyone that did this, because a person who is ready to sacrifice one of their posts is- Oh, wait, you managed to act through the Light anyway. Not that it matters. Enjoy your +3.

After donning the hood he just alchemized, the young man stabs the spellthief with his iron dagger. The dagger steals a small piece of the spellthief's soul.

Alchemy 1:
20 daggers of (relatively) pure iron, 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron that has a piece of The Spellthief's soul in it>Fine = Output: [There isn't really a name for this] (Level ??, 1/??)

These daggers can steal more soul than regular ones.

Alchemy 2: Entropic Blade && Spectre Sword= Entropic Spectrus Sword (Level 8, 5/9)
Alchemy 3: Lightsaber||Antimatter=Antisaber (Level 11, 5/12)
Alchemy 4: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 5/15)

+3 to Emerald-Mann.

Charges:
1: 12/50
2: 6/50
3: 6/???

Note: I've decided I'm not going to mention the name of the blood magic I'm doing. You'll need to read more fantasy books (or a fanmade website) in order to figure out how I'm stealing a piece of your entities' souls whenever I stab them. All I will say is: Thanks, Brandon Sanderson!
ERROR: You cannot shove multiple things in 914!
Other than that, the soul is yanked out of the Spellthief. Or a part of the soul, that is.
Here's a tip, combine said items first and then 914 them, that should work.

The Annoyance: 72/150 (+3 from D3CV)(another +3 this round)
Glass Cannon: 8/50
Brick Wall: 8/50
+3 D3CV

Enerald would do something, but he's busy enjoying a waterpark

(Glowstick&&Lightsaber)&& Master Sword && Heavy Claw (EBF) = Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing. 11/13
It's a Heavy Cannon thing, with a lightsaber bayonet attacked. Simple enough.

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 8/16
It's a set consisting of a Sword enchanted with Arcane Magic, and a shield imbued with Divine Energy

A sword && Something that's not a sword = Random Object-Throwing Sword: 5/11
It's a sword that has the ability to create random objects from itself. After being used, the random object disappears

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 4/13
Waterparks are fun. Ho hum.

What's with the cruddy damage trickle? I'm super charged AND a Godmodder. I'd think that would at least give me above average.

52/???
37/50 for the whirlwind
11/50 for pantslife
Elements' Malice AND status effect amplifier 13/15
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 7/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 7/21

Brownstone Dust AND Adamanthrillium = Bronzethrillium 5/6

Pricey: 23
Redstone: 16

Favors owed:
Abeneautmal
Cyanogynist
Darkside

I have... no idea what to put here, so I just stab Planterror until I run out of stabs.
I mean, I thought the damage was pretty above average, but if you want even more, I'm not going to resist. Your main thing is sort of Godmodding and Terror-making anyway, but damage is obviously also a factor. You run out of stabs, spending them all on Planterror. The latter is not even grateful for all of the stabs you gave it! Stupid brat. 30,000 damage!
To give you a sense of accomplishment as a Godmodder-Descendant, that attack would've dealt ~10,000 damage beforehand. (Although, don't expect the x3 bonus to exist when you spend all of your effort on longposting, it's going to decrease gradually as damage increases).

Slot 1
Glitchy USB From A Different Timeline && (Standard Battle Android && Glitch Essence) && (Corrupster USB && HxD USB) && MetaCuil Abstraction Device = Battle Gynoid EXE 5.0.7 (Level 22, 12/23)
Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level ?, 7/?)
Slot 3
Kagerou (Kantai Collection) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && Quadruple Cord Attachment Points && ((SPAMR Launcher (MineFactory Reloaded) && Chemical Thrower (Immersive Engineering)) && (Double Compressed Torcherino (Torcherino) && Augment: Space-Time Flux Unifier (Thermal Expansion) && Overclocker Upgrade (IndustrialCraft^2))) = Battle Gynoid Kagerou (Level 25, 12/26)
Slot 4
Ibuki Mioda (Super Danganronpa 2) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && (Electric Guitar && SCP-219) && 10x USB Port Array && ((Energy Condenser (Equivalent Exchange 2) && Metal Former: Wire) && Handless Robotic Left Arm) = Battle Gynoid Ibuki Mioda (Level 20, 12/21)

Charges
Project Factory (17/100)

+3 JOEbob
Cyanogynist (22)
Pricey12345 (20)
Battlefury13 (12)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
fBf7kyn.png
I don't have photoshop on this laptop, darn, if only I had access to my computer I'd make a kick-gorilla response to your kick-gorilla post.
For now, a "mere" 90,000 damage to the MEGA-GOLEM Head will suffice.

ACTION
If the Escutcheon's lady in nice suit is damageable:
The lady's suit is blue, therefore she is actually a blue lady, but not any blue lady, but SCP-013's imaginary Blue Lady, therefore she doesn't exist. Ba dum tss.

If she's not damageable:
The Planterror passes out. I provide him mouth-to-mouth respiration, but he doesn't need it, and he expands like a baloon. I do it for several minutes until he explodes. Yay.

Alchemy (I'll post this every post despite the fact I have to increment it once every round)
1. First slot:

Zombie arm && A Little Bit Of Necromantic Energy = The Hand of the Damned (Level 5) (5/6) I'm sure I missed one. If so, this is (6/6) and COMPLETE!
Summons three very low HP zombies which deal moderate damage.
View attachment 174248 View attachment 174249
2. Second slot:
(Coins -> Wizard = Crystal Orb) && Gunpowder && Twilight dye = Shadow Orb (Level 5) (6/6) COMPLETE!
Fires an explosive shadowy orb which detonates on impact dealing AoE damage.
View attachment 174246 View attachment 174247
3. Third slot:
Illegal gun parts && Lost memories && Eraser = Memory gun (Level 10) (4/11)
Deals some-but-not-so-much-but-again-not-so-few damage and applies confusion. Has a chance to instead wipe the memory of an entity and make it [AG].
4. Fourth slot:
If The Hand of the Damned is COMPLETE!: The Hand of the Damned && Shadow Orb = The Hand that goes BOOM! (Level ?) (1/?) Summons four very low HP zombies which deal moderate damage and when killed explode dealing heavy damage to the killer and what's standing near enough
View attachment 174250 View attachment 174251

Charges:
1. Toon World 3/50
You'll see. It's a reference. Tip: It'll be a summon unlike any others Ok, it'll be rather an AG-helpful part of environment than a summon as it won't be attackable. No, sorry I know it's yours to decide. Another tip: A book.
2. Awkward chant 3/50 Tis' an attack
3. Let's play a game, step 1: Making a deck (Cards 0/60, Game: World of Warcraft TCG) 1/very, Very, VERY much
I won't play games with you on this one (Hehe sorry, I had to say it). Here's an explanation for "Let's play a game":
I'll complete that over time.
Mechanics and rules:
  • When the charge is complete, the PG side has to create their hero, which will be a powerful entity despite being zero charged. It is the character that must not be destroyed or PGs lose the game.
  • The reward for win is keeping the entity. It's treated then as if it was more-than-50-charged.
  • Both heroes have life divisible by 100,000 and not more than 3,000,000.
  • While in the game heroes have their HP divided by 100,000.
  • PGs can introduce their entities into the game. In fact, it introduces only a card counterpart of the entity, which has it's HP reduced to a 2 or 1 digit number based on it's strength and Trickle's (or mine if I get to handle this) thought. I'll call these counterparts 'card entities'.
  • Cards over rules (What's written on cards has more power than what's written in rules).
  • Turns are alternated and EOTB marks the end of a turn like so:
    • My turn
    • EOTB
    • PG turn
    • EOTB
    • My turn and so on
  • I am the only AG side player. I have a deck composed of 60 cards and on each turn I can play one resource card (mana) and pay mana to play cards
  • In one turn PGs can:
    • Put into play one card entity with strength relevant to the turn number or two weaker ones
    • Attack with card entities who have been in play at least since last EOTB
    • Not attack with any number of entities to cast the same exact number of spells with ANY effect but limted to having its strength is determined by creature's strength (and trickle or me if I get to handle this)
I know it's too complicated but please trickle let it be i really love TCGs:naughty: I could handle this of you don't want to/can't
It'll be only one of a kind...

Assists:
+3 @W32Coravint Project Factory is this advancing or not and how does it have only 17 charges if, say, Cyanogynist has already bid 22? Also where's the youtube vid?
Planterror gets inflated (unfortunately, crawling aimlessly around the internet has ruined that word for me) before a small hole is punctured in him, causing him to woosh all around the battlefield, comically bashing against multiple things akin to a scene in a children's movie. 20,000 damage!

Blood: 120,001
|Slot two| empty|
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

steffan 30/40 +2 RS[thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank. thank.]
huh? 4/?
Fred... 4/?
+3 hez
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 16/26
Gaia metal(earth-infused metal) && Liquid air(a special magical type of air) && Phoenix Flame(special fire) && Elemental Water(self explanatory) || Void Seed (void corrupts stuff) = Corruption of light lvl 12 7/13
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 7/21
I fire a blast of white fire at the megagolem fist, using my white units in the process, before grabbing my blood dagger and slashing repeatedly at the fist with a blade of coagulated blood before swapping to the celestial mirror and sending a beam of supernova flame screaming into the fist, melting it away, before
i glitch behind it and subject it to a short-lived 2-sided attack [that is, both sides being hit by the beam at once.]
The MEGA-GOLEM fist takes 25,000 damage from flames, beams and white fire!

Charges

Artifact 41/300
Beamlord 36/50
An Old Friend 33/50 (+1 from Piono)

+2 to @JOEbob, +1 to @pionoplayer (tag me if you support me)

Alchemization

[[Bucket && Magazine] && AK-47 = Bucket Gun 11/11 Completed.
420 Blazington && Illuminati Confirmed Meme Picture && Freemasons Buisness Card = Scoped Illuminator 7/11
(Cyberius Crescendo || Battleaxe) && Can of Judgement = Lawform Antivirus Smasher 3/18
The One True Battleaxe ++ Holy = Enlightened Axe 2/11

Bucket Gun ++ Happiness && Gasoline = High Velocity Cupcake Shooter 1/???

Redstone uses the Bucket Gun to shoot the Golem Fist.

cYJBs5D.gif
Bucket Gun ++ Happiness && Gasoline = High Velocity Cupcake Shooter (Level 15)

Updates that feature copious amounts of humorous meme images are always pleasant.
You BANGE at the MEGA-GOLEM Fist, dealing 40,000 damage! Those are some darn good bangs you've got there.

Nihil Novi 35/100

I take assists for something. (Possibly another entity summon) 16/25 +1 from piono

My own thing (LEVELING) 6/50

Gun && Axe && Runes = Warlock Rifle 2/16

Spikes && Acid && Runes || Turtle Armour = Hedge-Turtle Skinsuit 2/19

Soul of the Roblox Guest && Element of Anger && Explodium essence && Vial of Fury && Bag = ??? 1/?? (It is another turn summon themed item where you throw 4 guests while these have moderate HP and attack but there is a 10% chance of spawning a raging guest which has higher HP and attack and when it dies, it explodes dealing high damage to the killer indeed)

Action: "Eat this..."
I point the Magic Charge Pendent at Planterror and blast it at it's face, using all 10 charges stored inside this dreaded pendent.

Support me if you want.

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 0/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 6/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 1/2 [Level 25] Current Runes: 6/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Shadow, Light, Shadow.
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]

Tetrahellatus: 74/450
Senator Shrek: 31/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 17/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= ??? (1/???)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 8/18)
I proceed to attack the Godmodder by taking his leitmotif and using it to make a Space Jam remix of it that is tweaked so well that it's almost like they were made to be remixed.
Alpha has a leitmotif? I mean, uh, sure. Alpha doesn't see how that's an attack and just stands there, utterly confused. Cool song, though.

54/???
38/50 for the whirlwind
12/50 for pantslife
Elements' Malice AND status effect amplifier 14/15
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 8/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 8/21

Brownstone Dust AND Adamanthrillium = Bronzethrillium 6/6

Pricey: 24
Redstone: 17

Favors owed:
Abeneautmal
Cyanogynist
Darkside

Once again I have very few ideas, so I take Unlimatum (level 25) and load in my collection of Mass Dream-struction bullets (hooray for infinite ammo). Soon the entire air is completely filled with bullets because of my probably-not-sane usage of fractally duplicating bullets with the biggest and baddest weapon in dakka that exists.
Uh... who do you attack with this...? I will just assume it's Planterror. If it isn't let me know.
The bullets puncture holes in Planterror's vines, which swiftly grow back. Little did Planterror know that they are a million other bullets coming its way! 35,000 damage.

>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (287/300) +1 from Piono
Essence Defiler (2/30)
Fathom Skulker (3/10)

-=Summons
*whistles*

-=Actions
I equip Danny with the Helm of the Ducky Charms.
"15% chance on any attack to deal double damage for the rest of the round."

The Royal Guard guard the Bleak Queen.
The Artificial Guardian keeps on guardin'.
The Wastewalkers munch off their own Spray Seed.
Danny. Oooooooh Danny. You can call him Cinderella Man because he's going 1-1-2 on this plant-lookin' easygoin' spore-sprayin' treehugger.

The Prophet stuns the Vineroy.
"Dies upon being attacked, but consumes your entire attack."
Does this count?

Knock Knock, open up the door, it's real!
With the non-stop pop-pop of stainless Steele!
Yes, Steele. I throw someone who's last name is Steele at the MEGA-GOLEM™'s fist.
They cannot get tarnished.
>non-stop pop-pop
Paddlin' them like a paddle ball.
Pop pop pop pop pop.
This is nice.

-=Alchemies
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == Dunestrider's Tremor, of the Original Name (Lvl. 18, 13/19) (cloak) [EE] -- 5% chance to nullify damage dealt by an entity to equipped entity.

Example:

Inventory
Your attacks are always delightfully weird and weirdly delightful.
This 'Steele' person attacks the Fist, dealing 20,000 damage to it!

Tetrahellatus: 75/450
Senator Shrek: 32/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 18/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= ??? (2/???)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 9/18)
I proceed to fire the Clod Launcher repeatedly at the ground near Planterror. This results in a large amount of olivine being dispersed near Planterror. This causes a really high amount of carbon dioxide to be sequestered, and we all know that plants use photosynthesis in order to store chemical energy from light, and that carbon dioxide is required in that process. This means that Planterror is more or less left unable to produce an energy stock. Then, I use a flamethrower in order to burn away parts where the nutrients are stored. Essentially, I make it starve.

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25)

With the power of biology, Planterror takes 25,000 damage! Smart move.

Sniper Armor, lvl 3, incerases accuracy of guns
Empire Earth IV, lvl 3
Disassembly,lvl 5
Thunder Stone (lvl 5)
Transformation Stone (lvl 5)

Two Handed Axe, lvl 7
Typhoon Sniper (lvl 7)
Matlera Hook (lvl 9)
Sol's Twig (lvl 10)
Angelic Longbow (lvl 10)
Demonic Recurve (lvl 10)
Thunder Essence (lvl 15)

Power Ranger Armor (lvl 15)
Balladina's Poisoned Longsword (lvl 25)
Ultimata Drain Rifles (lvl 26)
Bold is for crafted items
Italics is for gained from other things (like steal...)
Underline is for found items via charges
Purple: Lvl 1-5
Blue: Lvl 6-10
Light Blue: Lvl 11-15
Green: Lvl 16-20
Yellow: Lvl 21-25
Orange: Lvl 25-35
Red: Lvl 36-50
Ra
inbow: Lvl >50
Black: Spoil
------
Charges:
Elite/Boss: Collab/Pricey: Nihil Novi (33/100) (+2 Pricey)
Charge/item merge: Liberium Malicous (15/35)
Entity: Mi-Hetir (15/40)
------
Alchemies:
Slot 1:

Mini Hakkero && Silver Knives && Tsunami && Terra Blade && Valflame && Killer Bow && Compressed Leaf Cube && Compressed Lava Cube && Compressed Water Cube === Terra Hakkero

Level: Unknown
Progress: 2/??

(Has no idea what to write here)

Slot: 2

Materials&Resulting item: (Sylveon's essence && Serperior essence) && Polish Flag && PWNHammer && The Great One && Sans ashes || Undyne's Spear == The Genocidal Shipper's Spear

Level: 16
Progress: 14/17

Description: Wait, wait, I'm that shipper. The spear looks pretty simple - figure of two Pokemon on left and right side, Polish flag on middle and titanium tip. Anyways, here's function. User stabs the spear in front of foe summoning both Serperior and Sylveon ghosts, but in middle of confession, scenery suddenly changes to Polish Sejm where a random noble ghost says: "Veto! I disagree! Sejm's canceled. Go back to homes." Before the Serperior ghost uses Grass Pledge, the Sylveon Ghost uses Fairy Wind, and then the person wielding this weapon gives enemy bad time, causing both ghost attacks to hit the foe. Finally, user stabs soul of enemy roughly 13 times.

Slot: 3
DONE!
Materials&Resulting item: Triple-scoped Sniper Scope && Typhoon Sniper && (Transformation Stone && Thunder Stone) && Zeus's Thunder && TM Thunder && Electrosphere Launcher == Electrotyphoon SnipeThunder

Level: 13
Progress: 14/14

Description: It is upgrade of Typhoon Sniper, which adds two new modes. Thunder, for all needs of striking foes like robots and such, and imbue with electric, which can kinda do serious damage. And annoy the hell out from foes, and scare them, since sounds are so LOUD!

Slot 4:
Materials&Resulting item: Templar's Robe || Viking's Plate armor && Every Healing Potion on Existence && (Turtle Armor && Nanosuit && Mythril Chainmail) == Health-system-breaker

Level: 20
Progress: 3/21

Description: A armor, which, used right, can make every HP system not matter, as it might work as Uber-Strong version of every tanky armours ever invented or created by others. It resembles Templar's robe, but being strong against everything combined. Not even Void can simply destroy the shield, not even Death can tear soul from that armor. Side effects include being a literal pancake between regeneration waves, attracting entire viking regiment to fight you, or even permanent potion sickness.
------
Actions&RP:
I decide to stab, slash, cut, slash, stab Plantterror by Flamethrower, cast a Fiery Greatsword at it and shoot Fire Floofer by this... Wait no... Stab using Fire Flower, Cast Flamethrower, Shoot Fiery Greatsword. Dunno, maybe it works, given they're all just a three in one weapon...
------
Stats:
HP: N/A, why do you want to know HP of invulnerable player?
Spoil Cooldown: N/A
Item Cooldown: Power Ranger Armor: ★★★★
Charges:
★ - 1
✰ - 0
♡ - ??? (coming soon(not))
♥ - ??? (coming soon(not))
Bombs: N/A, what, did you think it's 2hu? (Maybe doing it later? ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰)
That might go on until I do something.
------
Helping:
+1 Cyan
+2 Pricey
---------------
OOC:
Put short, you burn Planterror to a crisp. 20,000 damage!

Nihil Novi 36/100

I take assists for something. (Possibly another entity summon) 20/25 +2 from Thartler and +1 from piono

My own thing (LEVELING) 7/50

Gun && Axe && Runes = Warlock Rifle 3/16

Spikes && Acid && Runes || Turtle Armour = Hedge-Turtle Skinsuit 3/19

Soul of the Roblox Guest && Element of Anger && Explodium essence && Vial of Fury && Bag = ??? 2/?? (It is another turn summon themed item where you throw 4 guests while these have moderate HP and attack but there is a 10% chance of spawning a raging guest which has higher HP and attack and when it dies, it explodes dealing high damage to the killer indeed)

Action: I give the Barrier priest an Silver Guardian's Protective Armour before I do something.

I look at the spray seed that is on the flesh golem before I take out a baseball bat which is in flames before bashing the spray seed off from the flesh golem before I shoot the spray seed on the floor and I drop boulders on the spray seed.

Support me if you want.

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 1/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 6/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Current Runes: 6/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Shadow, Light, Shadow.
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]

Soul of the Roblox Guest && Element of Anger && Explodium essence && Vial of Fury && Bag = Raging Guest Bag (Level 25)
The Spray Seed on the Flesh Golem takes 20,000 damage from being crushed and tossed around.

>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (288/300)
Essence Defiler (3/30)
Fathom Skulker (4/10)

-=Summons
*whistles*

-=Actions™
What is Actions™?
I haven't the foggiest idea.
Perhaps you can share your knowledge, Alpha?
Oooooor maybe not.
I don't want to peer into that mind of madness.
I'll stick with my own flavor.
Speaking of flavorful sticks...
Smek Smek.
Alpha, I has smeked you with my FlavorSticc®.
You now taste like minced salami fried in a balsamic vinaigrette.
OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T TASTE ANYTHING.
H̴͕̤͕Ạ͇̱̖̘͖̀H͚͈̰͇͓̗̼.͍̪̦

-=Alchemies
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == Dunestrider's Tremor, of the Original Name (Lvl. 18, 14/19) (cloak) [EE] -- 5% chance to nullify damage dealt by an entity to equipped entity.
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == ??? [EE]

Example:

Inventory
Alpha clenches his fists, but doesn't say anything. You monster.
What will he do without a nose?!

"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEEP^3 (Choice to activate MSHEEEP any turn instead of the normal attack. MSHEEEP has a 33% chance to trigger Eep, which deals regular damage, Meep, which deals 1.5x damage or Sheep, which causes a sheep to trample the entity and the entity misses. This can be avoided and a regular attack can be dealt if chosen.) (Level 15)

Note to self: Never Google 'Blushing Catgirls' ever again.

Looking for information in an infinite abyss of data takes time.
That's why Hezetor just casually fires a bolt of thunder to the Planterror after another failure in finding what he is looking for.

Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 20/150
25/25
25/25

+3 Consumer

(Modular Armor && Battle Suit) || ( Nano Orb of Pure Energy && Miniature nuclear reactor && Solar Panels && Quantum Nano Comupter && Titanium && Orichalcum && Neutronium && Perfectioned exoskeleton && Recycling System && Anti Gravity Device&& Plasma shielding device) = Hezetor Armor Mk 1 (Level 25: 19/26)

Sword of sunder absorption && Caledfwlch && Termination && Module of Total Manipulation && Unbreakable Katana = Avaritias (Level 25: 19/26)

Astral Skiff && Ethereal Tunneler && Gate Zeppelin && Astral Ship && Dust from Limbo&& Computer && Miniature Spiral Sun Engine && Portal interceptor= Limbo Carrack (Level 25: 19/26)

The Power Glove || Small Gear from mechanus && Sacred Stone && Control Matrix && Quantum Computer && Keys of the Stars && Pienal of Warpidio = Chirotheca Dominatus (Level 25: 18/26)
Zap! Planterror takes 20,000 damage from that.
...Next time. It'll be done next time.

Slot 1
Glitchy USB From A Different Timeline && (Standard Battle Android && Glitch Essence) && (Corrupster USB && HxD USB) && MetaCuil Abstraction Device = Battle Gynoid EXE 5.0.7 (Level 22, 13/23)
Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level ?, 8/?)
Slot 3
Kagerou (Kantai Collection) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && Quadruple Cord Attachment Points && ((SPAMR Launcher (MineFactory Reloaded) && Chemical Thrower (Immersive Engineering)) && (Double Compressed Torcherino (Torcherino) && Augment: Space-Time Flux Unifier (Thermal Expansion) && Overclocker Upgrade (IndustrialCraft^2))) = Battle Gynoid Kagerou (Level 25, 13/26)
Slot 4
Ibuki Mioda (Super Danganronpa 2) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && (Electric Guitar && SCP-219) && 10x USB Port Array && ((Energy Condenser (Equivalent Exchange 2) && Metal Former: Wire) && Handless Robotic Left Arm) = Battle Gynoid Ibuki Mioda (Level 20, 18/21) (+3 from SilentStorm, +2 from Pricey)

Charges
Project Factory (17/100)
+3 JOEbob
Cyanogynist (22)
Pricey12345 (20)
Battlefury13 (12)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
If you need a splitdop, I'll gladly change this post.
Ho hum.

Yes I know this post is a bit late but who cares I'm older now. There's a significance to this day.

Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension
Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped)
Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive)
Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped)

Broken Scanner && Repair Kit = Functional Scanner. (Level 15: 2/16)

North Guardian: 12/50 (+4 from godmodder)
South Guardian: 3/50

+3 to Goldenready (because I still feel this should be allowed to go through)

The woman in a nice suit briefly raises her eyebrow at the fact that somebody bothered sending an attack her way despite her complete lack of a healthbar, but decides to get to work nonetheless. She has to do something in order to hopefully damage Danny Devito, who has rapidly evolved into something that is very decidedly a major threat to the PG team. Thus, she decides to do something rather unusual...

She focuses. It seems she's come up with an idea, and is channeling something to be able to act out on it. Then, she walks over to the Godmodder, deciding to speak directly to him.

"Hello there. As you can see, there is currently a significant threat to every force that is, technically, assisting you. If you could provide some assistance in disposing of that threat directly so that it would stop being such a threat, that would be much appreciated by all the forces who currently fight for you."

She, to put in laymans terms, has decided to spend her action on trying to get Richard to target Danny Devito. Should he agree to fulfill her request, she nods and bows in a style that one might associate with a Japanese form of polite gesture, then she turns to see where Danny Devito has gone to on the field. After a few moments, having identified exactly where he is, she whips out what appears to be some form of high-power dart gun of sorts, takes aim, and fires a big projectile from her part of the battlefield all the way over to Danny Devito. Upon impact, the dart pierces into Danny Devito's body, doing pretty much negligible damage, then it beeps once or twice...

"Target marked."

...It wasn't intended to directly deal damage at all. Instead, should the Godmodder (and specifically the Godmodder) make an attack on the trashman, as the woman in a nice suit has hoped, then her intent is to get whatever attack he launches to deal minicrit damage, as opposed to normal damage. It might not work 100% as intended, but it should at the very least be a nice little boost.

...Of course, if the Godmodder decided to turn down her request, it's just an explosive dart that explodes and hopefully sprays gory chunks of Danny Devito all over the place. Not as neat, pretty, or effective, but it'll do.
Because it's impossible for Alpha to act before your post, this attack instead deals 35,000 damage to one of the tentacles.

ALPHA: I was planning to do that myself this turn, anyway.
ALPHA: The defense should be taken down this turn so beware of that.

Alpha almost turns around, before stepping back and facing you yet again.

ALPHA: Oh, and I would appreciate it if you did not call me Richard. 'Alpha' will suffice.

Still, it seems Hezetor can't quite find what he is looking for. Out of rage he fires a blast of blue light to the Planterror that partially freezes his skin.

Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 21/150
25/25 hold
25/25 hold

+3 Consumer

(Modular Armor && Battle Suit) || ( Nano Orb of Pure Energy && Miniature nuclear reactor && Solar Panels && Quantum Nano Comupter && Titanium && Orichalcum && Neutronium && Perfectioned exoskeleton && Recycling System && Anti Gravity Device&& Plasma shielding device) = Hezetor Armor Mk 1 (Level 25: 20/26)

Sword of sunder absorption && Caledfwlch && Termination && Module of Total Manipulation && Unbreakable Katana = Avaritias (Level 25: 20/26)

Astral Skiff && Ethereal Tunneler && Gate Zeppelin && Astral Ship && Dust from Limbo&& Computer && Miniature Spiral Sun Engine && Portal interceptor= Limbo Carrack (Level 25: 20/26)

The Power Glove || Small Gear from mechanus && Sacred Stone && Control Matrix && Quantum Computer && Keys of the Stars && Pienal of Warpidio = Chirotheca Dominatus (Level 25: 19/26)
Planterror is frozen, 20,000 damage.

[AG]
The Light of Kekreation summons a KMG!
Spellthief is idle.
Artifical Guardian keeps guardian.
The Wastewalkers much off their seed!
Danny goes for Planterror. HELM OF THE DUCKY CHARMS - 15% CHANCE TO DEAL DOUBLE DAMAGE fails this turn, he only deals 130,000 damage. Wait- why did I say only?! That's a flip ton of damage!!
The Shield Priest tosses a reinforced shield on Danny, worth 75,000 HP!]
The Flesh Golem pounds at the MG's fists, destroying them! Finally.
The Prophet stuns Vineroy, who is already dead.
The Queen idles.

[PG]
The Spray Seed on the Wogly explodes and begins blooming. It takes 100,000 damage and the seed enters the second phase. If it isn't destroyed, it will surely destroy the Wogly.
The same thing happens to Piono as he takes 5 damage.
Planterror enters PHASE TWO as its health drops to below 50%! It now switches to INVASION mode as it sprays the AGs. These seeds will convert the entities into PG upon blooming!
Planterror also activates TORN THORNS, eliminating all entities below 20,000 HP!
The MEGA-GOLEM enters PHASE TWO, now fistless, smashes and bashes the Flesh Golem, dealing 200,000 damage, while firing a ray at- WAIT, WHAT?! 100 WASTEWALKERS?! HOW?! The MEGA-GOLEM fires a (THE SUN IS A DEADLY) laser at the Wastewalkers at full power, bringing them down to 60 and setting a few on fire.

[GM]
Alpha looks at the copious amount of defense surrounding Danny.
He doesn't even have to make an effort, all of Danny's non-natural barriers are taken down. He is now almost completely naked.
Your turn, PGs. +4.

Field Effects: Reign of the Vines (1/4 chance to summon a low PG vine enemy). Rocky Tomb (Any PG entity attacks have a 1/8 chance to stun).

[A] Earthheart: Dust Storm: 3/3. Razor Sharp Rock Spires: 4/4. Sink: 9/10 uses. Earthen Avatar: 4/5 uses. Summon Golem: 0/3 uses. Mountain Fortress: 7/7, 2/2 uses. Sanctuary of the Earth's Heart: 0/15, LOCKED. Held by Cyanogynist.
[A] The Living Flame: HOT PANTS: 2/2. Fireblast: 4/5. Smokescreen: 10/10 uses. Immolate: 5/5 uses. Raging Inferno: 5/8, 2/2 uses. Conflagration: 0/12, LOCKED. Held by Abeneautmal.
[A] Triton's Scepter: Seaspray: 3/3. Splash: 4/5. Waterwhip: 7/7 uses. Whirlpool: 4/4 uses. Tidal Wave: 4/8, 2/2 uses. Diluvium: 0/10, 1/1 use, LOCKED. Held by GoldenReady.

Light of Kekreation: [AG] HP: 5/5. Me: 2/3. Myself: 2/5. I: 2/7. INVADING SEED: 50,000/50,000 HP.
Spellthief: [AG] HP: 180,000/420,000. 7/10 charges stored. Fire (2 turns).
Artificial Guardian: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Wastewalkers: [AG] HP: 10,000/10,000. (x58). +10 Wastewalkers each turn and an additional 2 for every 10 Wastewalkers on the battlefield. Whenever a non-group entity dies, create 15 Wastewalkers. Fire (3 turns).
Danny DeVito: [AG] HP: 1/8. Cannot be healed. Gains 5,000 attack from every entity that dies from the point of his summoning. Current attack: 165,000. Barrier: 25,000/25,000 HP. 10,000/10,000 HP. Reinforced Shield: 75,000/75,000 HP. Helm of the Ducky Charms (15% chance to deal double damage).
Battlefury13/Conderp: [AG-α] HP: 10/10.
Annis Valencia: [AG] HP: 20/20. ACTIVE. SHARD: The Universal Essence.
JOEBob: [AG] HP: 20/20.
Mecha DarkSide: [AG] HP: 130,000/130,000. 14/16 AP. 029/100 SOP. Lvl 5. Overwhelm (-2 AP/turn).
J: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Shield Priest: [AG] HP: 300,000/300,000. Defender! Reinforced Barrier: 0/3. Obsidi-Steel Barrier: 3/7. Barrier: 50,000/50,000 HP (-10,000 per turn).
Flesh Golem: [AG] HP: 250,000/550,000. Meatshield. Regeneration: 1/2. Rage: 3/4. (10,000 DMG). Bodyguarding Shield Priest!
Prophet of Annihilation: [AG] HP: 100,000/100,000. Stuns enemies!
Wogly: [AG] HP: 220,000/320,000. BLOOMING SEED: 40,000/40,000 HP.
Benevolent Piono: [AG-B] HP: 35/40. BLOOMING SEED: 40,000/20,000 HP.
Wall: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Blood Wing: [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000 x2. Blood Shield: 2/5.
White Wing: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Bone Wing: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Plant Wing: [AG] HP: UNKILLABLE. Regrow: 2/7. Regenerates wings.
Desolate Hive: [AG] HP: 300,000/300,000 + 10,000 Armor. +10,000 Armor every turn to a max of 100,000. If the Queen is dead, +20,000 instead. Swarmsurge: 2/3. Sovereignty: 0/6, LOCKED. INVULNERABLE UNTIL QUEEN IS FULLY DEAD!
Bleak Queen: [AG] HP: 150,000/150,000. Queen's Call: 2/4. Wasting Barrage: 2/3.
Royal Guard: [AG] HP: 50,000/50,000 x2. INVADING SEED: 50,000/50,000 HP.
Tentacles: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Kekian Machine Gun: [AG] HP: DEAD!

Roxxanne: [PG] HP: 1/150,000. INACTIVE.
Zetta: [PG] HP: 150,000/150,000. INACTIVE.
Grimsby: [PG] HP: 150,000/150,000. ACTIVE.
Mai: [PG] HP: RESPAWNING!/150,000. INACTIVE.
Canovivibe the Canoe King: [PG] 3 Canoes remaining. Canovivibe takes one damage per attack, but gains back twenty canoes when killing someone.

Planterror: [PG-BOSS] HP: 350,000/1,300,000. MODE: INVASION. Torn Thorns: 3/3.
MEGA-GOLEM: [PG-BOSS] Body HP: 500,000/500,000. Head HP: 180,000/400,000.

Vineroy the Annoying: [PG] HP: DEAD!

Godmodder: [GM] HP: 21/100.

Kayaws Emeralds: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 1/4.
Pineapple Device: Owned by Pricey12345. Cooldown: 3/3.
Contaminated Vocal Chords: Owned by greenpokeman2000. Cooldown: 4/4.
Uber Wrench: Owned by Redstonetam15. Cooldown: 4/4.
Giant Bat Wing: Owned by Sirplop. Cooldown: 4/4.
Atomic Gel: Owned by JOEBob. Cooldown: 2/7.
Central Processing Unit: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 4/6.
Crimson Skull: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 1/4.
Corrupt Tooth: Owned by Battlefury13. Cooldown: 5/5.
Nice Fleece Blanket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 4/8.
Medusa Head: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 2/4.
The Smooth Granite Pebble: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
Akron's Core: Owned by GoldenReady. Chargeup: 12/12.
Crystallized Ki: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 1/5.
Anarchist's Cookbook: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 5/5.
Ion Beacon: Owned by Emerald Mann. Chargeup: 0/4.
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 4/4.
Coral Riff Guitar: Owned by ConsumerOfAll. Cooldown: 0/4.
Lance of Creation: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 1/3.
Sword of Destruction: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
The Queener: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 5/5.
Conga Drums: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 3/3.
The Great Horn: Owned by Erelye. Cooldown: 5/5.
Heart...: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
...Locket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Infinity Edge: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Golden Lute: Owned by insert_generic_username. Cooldown: 6/6.
Mark of Chaos: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 6/6.
Buzzing Transistor Core: Owned by W32Coravint. Chargeup: 10/10.
Blah’s Power Core: Owned by Pricey12345. Cooldown: 8/8.
TerraWeather PDA: Owned by Battlefury13. Chargeup: 10/10.
Cursed Fang: Owned by TwinBuilder. Cooldown: 5/5.
MLG Fedora: Owned by Emerald Mann. Cooldown: 3/10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom