Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood: 145,001
Dreams: online
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| (source: benevolent clowns) off cooldown!
|Slot two| empty|
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

steffan 43/43 +3 W32 last turn. +3 VRtA. +3 W32thisround, +3 W32 this round
huh? 5/5 Using!
steffan combines with huh? and creates an artifact: [A] Scientific creed note [the entity holding this note is immune to side changing effects and has any such effects, delayed or not, removed.] I hand the light of kekreation this artifact...
And order it to use Patented Simulation Event. Henceforth comes the Scientific invasion!
the creed note floats in front of the light of kekreation, which expunges the infestation seed from its body with pure devotion to the cause of science. it reads the creed note and decides to found a new scientific society. first, it creates a good deal of money, and teleports in a small city... named steffonia. walls are created and rise from the ground. turrets power on from atop the walls. several builders get to work on assorted tasks.
and then the light begins the hardest part: making steffan. the creed glows, cracking slightly due to the difficulty of the task and its relatively weak material, and a body materialises, durability enhanced by devotion to SCIENCE. finally, the creed is placed in the bodys hand and it awakens.
[Steffan joined the server!]
Excess charge/strength of effect goes to walls for devito (if he's alive) or a split between the light of K and the invasion.
Fred... 5/?
new: Nightlights 1/?
new: Aron 1/20ish
+3 consumer
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 17/26
Gaia metal(earth-infused metal) && Liquid air(a special magical type of air) && Phoenix Flame(special fire) && Elemental Water(self explanatory) || Void Seed (void corrupts stuff) = Corruption of light lvl 12 8/13
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 8/21
Now that the light of kekreations scientific invasion is done, my normal action.
the white wings should be still alive due to having 30,000 HP across the two. the bone wing is dead though.
without using the two white units from the white wings, I fire a blast of white fire at the blooming seed on benevolent piono, which begins to burn unrelentingly and disintegrate as the flame absorbs it for fuel.
bywhichImeantheflamecausesittoreleasephlogstein,removingthesourceoflifefromit.
...unless piono does a more-then-what-he-did-last-round attack on it, in which case this hits the woogly's seed.
howeveriftheartifactdidn'tkilltheseedonLoKthenthis hitsthatseed

Last edited:
The young man does nothing, but in a chain of completely circumstantial events, a series of mass driver rounds which missed horribly thousands of years ago finally hit something. Coincidentially, that something was Danny Devito. Danny Devito is referred to in the past tense, because he has been reduced to smithereens. These smithereens combine into Mr. Smithers, who then runs off to find Mr. Burns.

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Output: [There isn't really a name for this] (Level ??, 1/??)
Alchemy 2: Entropic Blade && Spectre Sword= Entropic Spectrus Sword (Level 8, 6/9)
Alchemy 3: Lightsaber||Antimatter=Antisaber (Level 11, 6/12)
Alchemy 4: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 6/15)

+3 to Emerald-Mann.

Charges:
1: 18/50 (+1 from Em, +4 from Alpha)
2: 7/50
3: 7/???

Last edited:
The Annoyance: 80/150 (+3 from D3CV)( over halfway there!)
Glass Cannon: 9/50
Brick Wall: 9/50
+3 D3CV

Emerald drinks coffee and then repeatedly punches something in the face. That something being Dammy DeVito

(Glowstick&&Lightsaber)&& Master Sword && Heavy Claw (EBF) = Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing. 12/13
It's a Heavy Cannon thing, with a lightsaber bayonet attacked. Simple enough.

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 9/16
It's a set consisting of a Sword enchanted with Arcane Magic, and a shield imbued with Divine Energy

A sword && Something that's not a sword = Random Object-Throwing Sword: 6/11
It's a sword that has the ability to create random objects from itself. After being used, the random object disappears

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 5/13

Last edited:
You made some slipups like missing my Magic Charge Pendant was going to be used to destroy Planterror, putting the [EE] on the Shield Priest

Nihil Novi 37/100

I take assists for something. (Possibly another entity summon) 21/25

My own thing (LEVELING) 8/50

Gun && Axe && Runes = Warlock Rifle 4/16

Spikes && Acid && Runes || Turtle Armour = Hedge-Turtle Skinsuit 4/19

Soul of the Roblox Guest && Element of Anger && Explodium essence && Vial of Fury && Bag = Raging Guest Bag (Level 25) 3/26 (It is another turn summon themed item where you throw 4 guests while these have moderate HP and attack but there is a 10% chance of spawning a raging guest which has higher HP and attack and when it dies, it explodes dealing high damage to the killer indeed)

Current Saga: I do believe that Canon is dead. (Possibly the final saga before the last act begin)
Current Arc: Jungle Madness

Before Action/RP Trash: Ehh?

Action: Before I do stuff, I used my Runepaw's gauntlet to generate random runes before I throw a huge rock at the body of the MEGA-GOLEM but the rock I thrown turns into a golem.

The rock golem throws some rocks at the body of the MEGA-GOLEM before it jumps on it's body, punching some rocks from the body before it creates a big crater on the body of the MEGA-GOLEM before the rock golem brofists the flesh golem before leaving.

The barrier priest sends another barrier at Danny.

The flesh golem I have called gets angry and is about to RAGE...

+1 to piono, W32Coravint and Thartler

Support me if you want.

Blah’s Power Core. Cooldown in turns: 6/8. [SPOIL OF WAR]
Pineapple Device: Cooldown in turns: 1/3. [SPOIL OF WAR]

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 2/3 [Level 50]. It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 0/10 charges (Supposed to be used up last turn...) (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 0/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 6/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2 USING. [Level 25] Current Runes: 6/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Shadow, Light, Shadow.
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]
BSU Flame Blaster CD: 3/3 [Level 25] This flameblaster can instantly cause a high damage burn for 2 turns with a cooldown of 3 turns.
Curse of Fates and Death CD: 1/1. (In turns) [Level 25] Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomized including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog
Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] CD: 0/4 (PLACED ON THE BARRIER PRIEST?) [Level 25] (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect/debuff resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4)

Super Deal With It Glasses [Level 7] (NERFED DUE TO CURSE OF REPETITIVENESS)
When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Fire: Deals very high damage to the enemy when used, low chance of burning.

Heal: Heals the ally for much more HP when used.

Damage: Deals heavy damage to the enemy when used.

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

Attack Buffer: Gives 25% Attack increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Defence Buffer: Gives 25% Defence increase for 3 turns when used on the ally

Dodge: Gives 25% Dodge Rate for 3 turns when used on the ally.

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

Last edited:
==> Assault!

... "Because I just couldn't get away with this kind of rampage over there."

==> Keep an Eye out for That Thing

The Wogly winks slowly.

Alchemiter:
Mourning Claws && Heliotrope Talons of Lightning= Claws of Somber Lightning (Level 15) 8/16
Shattered Sburb Disk || Blank Notebook = Scratch Note (Level 20) 7/21
[PG] tag && [AG] tag || Sword && Blank Spellbook = Any Warlord's Guide to Black Magic, Destruction and Chaos (Level 15) 6/16

Inventory:
Storm Lord's Seal (Starting infusion)
Coat of the Witch's Son (Starting infusion)
Mourning Claws (Starting infusion)
Beastmaster's Burning Heart (Starting infusion)
Heliotrope Talons of Lightning (Starting infusion)

Charges:
Leviathan and Behemoth's Embrace: 29/50 (+1 Piono)
New Charge: 17/100

Support:
Piono (+3).

The update is complete.
No notes on anything the AGs or PGs did, but a bunch of things are dead.

Next update is in 70+ hours.

The Annoyance: 87/150
Glass Cannon: 10/50
Brick Wall: 10/50
+3 D3CV

Emerald drinks coffee and then repeatedly punches something in the face. That something being Dammy DeVito. Or more accurately Danny DeVito's shield

(Glowstick&&Lightsaber)&& Master Sword && Heavy Claw (EBF) = Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing. 13/13 [CHARGE COMPLETE]
It's a Heavy Cannon thing, with a lightsaber bayonet attacked. Simple enough.

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 10/16
It's a set consisting of a Sword enchanted with Arcane Magic, and a shield imbued with Divine Energy

A sword && Something that's not a sword = Random Object-Throwing Sword: 7/11
It's a sword that has the ability to create random objects from itself. After being used, the random object disappears

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 6/13

Timonado: Level 10
Darkscalibur: Level 10
WAAster Sword: Level 10
Neonsaber: Level 10
Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing: Level 12

Last edited:
CRUNCH:
If Devito still isn't dead, the young man stabs him through the heart with the biggest piece of the mysterious silvery metal he can find, using a 29-Post Charge to break through the barriers protecting him to do so. If there is any overkill damage, the sheer force required to break the barrier sends feedback to the Shield Priest.

FLUFF:
The young man drains away the blood of the enemies slain on the battlefield. Such an act is distasteful to him, but regardless, he does it. Looking at the metal the projectiles were made out of, he can't believe his fortune: They are made out of a mysterious reflective silvery metal, almost liquidlike, yet completely solid. He quickly collects all the pieces, immersing them in blood.

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Output: [There isn't really a name for this] (Level ??, 2/??)
Alchemy 2: Entropic Blade && Spectre Sword= Entropic Spectrus Sword (Level 8, 7/9)
Alchemy 3: Lightsaber||Antimatter=Antisaber (Level 11, 7/12)
Alchemy 4: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 7/15)

Entropic Blade lvl 10
Spellbook lvl 10
Mysterious Scarf lvl 10
Twilight Cloak lvl 10
Antimatter Bowling Ball lvl 10
1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief lvl ???
20 daggers of (relatively) pure iron, uncharged
Hemalurgist's Hood lvl 0

+3 to Emerald_Mann

Charges:
1: 29/50 (+4 from Alpha, +6 from Emerald_Mann). IF DEVITO STILL ISN'T DEAD, HAS BEEN EXPENDED.
2: 8/50
3: 8/???

Last edited:
Blood: 145,001+?
Dreams: online
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| (source: benevolent clowns) Using! [roll the lucid dream chance thanks] used on the city walls of the scientific invasion!
|Slot two| empty|
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

Fred... 6/10
Nightlights 2/?
Aron 2/20ish
+3 Heze
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 18/26
Gaia metal(earth-infused metal) && Liquid air(a special magical type of air) && Phoenix Flame(special fire) && Elemental Water(self explanatory) || Void Seed (void corrupts stuff) = Corruption of light lvl 12 9/13
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 9/21
I slap LoK's invasion seed if it still has one. with both white fire units.
... otherwise I slap the woogly's blooming seed without any W. F. units.
order to steffan: use your 1 BP to make another 2 walls- don't use your RP yet. builder bobs: make more of yourself.

Last edited:
>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (290/300) +1 from Piono (I missed it from last turn)
Essence Defiler (4/30)
Fathom Skulker (5/10)

-=Summons
*whistles*

-=Actions™
The Wastewalkers pounce on Wogly and Benevolent Piono's seeds, tearing them apart (Lisa!)
The Bleak Queen punches the Invading Seed on the Royal Guard. The Royal Guard also punch the Invading Seed on the Royal Guard. Redundant much, hmmm? If one of them is enough to destroy the seed, a Royal Guard will nom upon the MEGA-GOLEM™'s Fist.
The little chunks of Artificial Guardian... y'know. Be chunks.
The Prophet... can't target anything. He sits and vaguely guards Danny.
Speaking of which...
The mighty lord of the battlefield!
The one
The Only™
DANNY DEVITO.
He sprints up to the Planterror, and puts a brand new hole in it. He then infests it with TRASH.
Soon, even it will fall under his domain.

So.
How's not being able to taste goin' for ya?
Nor smell?
'S not fun, is it?
Here, have a delicious smoked ham.
And some rather fragrant flowers.
Hope you enjoy~

-=Alchemies
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == Dunestrider's Tremor, of the Original Name (Lvl. 18, 14/19) (cloak) [EE] -- 5% chance to nullify damage dealt by an entity to equipped entity.
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 2/16) [EE] --
Choice to activate MSHEEEP any turn instead of the normal attack. MSHEEEP has a 33% chance to trigger Eep, which deals regular damage, Meep, which deals 1.5x damage or Sheep, which causes a sheep to trample the entity and the entity misses. This can be avoided and a regular attack can be dealt if chosen.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 1/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Inventory
+1 to Piono, +1 to Darkside, and +1 to Abe

Nihil Novi 38/100

I take assists for something. (Possibly another entity summon) 22/25

My own thing (LEVELING) 8/50

Gun && Axe && Runes = Warlock Rifle 5/16

Spikes && Acid && Runes || Turtle Armour = Hedge-Turtle Skinsuit 5/19

Soul of the Roblox Guest && Element of Anger && Explodium essence && Vial of Fury && Bag = Raging Guest Bag (Level 25) 4/26 (It is another turn summon themed item where you throw 4 guests while these have moderate HP and attack but there is a 10% chance of spawning a raging guest which has higher HP and attack and when it dies, it explodes dealing high damage to the killer indeed)

Current Saga: I do believe that Canon is dead. (Possibly the final saga before the last act begin)
Current Arc: Jungle Madness

Before Action/RP Trash: Ehh?

Action: I pick up some stones then I bash those together a few times until I make a stone hammer and I throw it at the body of the MEGA-GOLEM but it made a tiny dent on it's huge body...

I take out a firey drill then I charged at the MEGA-GOLEM before I jumped and spin right at it's body, drilling some material from it's colossal body for a while until I stopped. I found a missile on the floor so I summon a missile launcher, put the missile inside and fire at the MEGA-GOLEM's body, blowing some chunks out of it's body.

The barrier priest sends another barrier at Danny.

The flesh golem I have called gets angry and is about to RAGE...

+1 to piono, W32Coravint and Thartler

Support me if you want.

Blah’s Power Core. Cooldown in turns: 6/8. [SPOIL OF WAR]
Pineapple Device: Cooldown in turns: 1/3. [SPOIL OF WAR]

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 2/3 [Level 50]. It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 0/10 charges (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 1/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 6/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 0/2. [Level 25] Current Runes: 6/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Shadow, Light, Shadow.
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]
BSU Flame Blaster CD: 3/3 [Level 25] This flameblaster can instantly cause a high damage burn for 2 turns with a cooldown of 3 turns.
Curse of Fates and Death CD: 1/1. (In turns) [Level 25] Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomized including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog
Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] CD: 0/4 (PLACED ON THE BARRIER PRIEST?) [Level 25] (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect/debuff resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4)

Super Deal With It Glasses [Level 7] (NERFED DUE TO CURSE OF REPETITIVENESS)
When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Fire: Deals very high damage to the enemy when used, low chance of burning.

Heal: Heals the ally for much more HP when used.

Damage: Deals heavy damage to the enemy when used.

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

Attack Buffer: Gives 25% Attack increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Defence Buffer: Gives 25% Defence increase for 3 turns when used on the ally

Dodge: Gives 25% Dodge Rate for 3 turns when used on the ally.

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

Last edited:
Sniper Armor, lvl 3, incerases accuracy of guns
Empire Earth IV, lvl 3
Disassembly,lvl 5
Thunder Stone (lvl 5)
Transformation Stone (lvl 5)

Two Handed Axe, lvl 7
Typhoon Sniper (lvl 7)
Matlera Hook (lvl 9)
Sol's Twig (lvl 10)
Angelic Longbow (lvl 10)
Demonic Recurve (lvl 10)
Thunder Essence (lvl 15)

Power Ranger Armor (lvl 15)
Balladina's Poisoned Longsword (lvl 25)
Ultimata Drain Rifles (lvl 26)
Bold is for crafted items
Italics is for gained from other things (like steal...)
Underline is for found items via charges
Purple: Lvl 1-5
Blue: Lvl 6-10
Light Blue: Lvl 11-15
Green: Lvl 16-20
Yellow: Lvl 21-25
Orange: Lvl 25-35
Red: Lvl 36-50
Ra
inbow: Lvl >50
Black: Spoil
------
Charges:
Elite/Boss: Collab/Pricey: Nihil Novi (37/100) (+3 Pricey)
Charge/item merge: Liberium Malicous (16/35)
Entity: Mi-Hetir (16/40)
------
Alchemies:
Slot 1:

Mini Hakkero && Silver Knives && Tsunami && Terra Blade && Valflame && Killer Bow && Compressed Leaf Cube && Compressed Lava Cube && Compressed Water Cube === Terra Hakkero

Level: Unknown
Progress: 3/??

(Has no idea what to write here)

Trickle, you forgot about it.

Slot: 2

Materials&Resulting item: (Sylveon's essence && Serperior essence) && Polish Flag && PWNHammer && The Great One && Sans ashes || Undyne's Spear == The Genocidal Shipper's Spear

Level: 16
Progress: 15/17

Description: Wait, wait, I'm that shipper. The spear looks pretty simple - figure of two Pokemon on left and right side, Polish flag on middle and titanium tip. Anyways, here's function. User stabs the spear in front of foe summoning both Serperior and Sylveon ghosts, but in middle of confession, scenery suddenly changes to Polish Sejm where a random noble ghost says: "Veto! I disagree! Sejm's canceled. Go back to homes." Before the Serperior ghost uses Grass Pledge, the Sylveon Ghost uses Fairy Wind, and then the person wielding this weapon gives enemy bad time, causing both ghost attacks to hit the foe. Finally, user stabs soul of enemy roughly 13 times.

Slot: 3
DONE!
Materials&Resulting item: Bone of Sans && Bone of Papyrus && Bone Glove && Bonehand Summon == Funny Skeletal Staff

Level: ??
Progress: 1/??

Description: It is mostly used as offensive purpose, but also it has passive ability to tell puns.

Slot 4:
Materials&Resulting item: Templar's Robe || Viking's Plate armor && Every Healing Potion on Existence && (Turtle Armor && Nanosuit && Mythril Chainmail) == Health-system-breaker

Level: 20
Progress: 4/21

Description: A armor, which, used right, can make every HP system not matter, as it might work as Uber-Strong version of every tanky armours ever invented or created by others. It resembles Templar's robe, but being strong against everything combined. Not even Void can simply destroy the shield, not even Death can tear soul from that armor. Side effects include being a literal pancake between regeneration waves, attracting entire viking regiment to fight you, or even permanent potion sickness.
------
Actions&RP:
And then the edit happen. I use eraser on Blossoming Seed from Piono, treying to just kill it before Piono is killed.
------
Stats:
HP: N/A, why do you want to know HP of invulnerable player?
Spoil Cooldown: N/A
Item Cooldown: Power Ranger Armor: ★★★★
Charges:
★ - 1
✰ - 0
♡ - ??? (coming soon(not))
♥ - ??? (coming soon(not))
Bombs: N/A, what, did you think it's 2hu? (Maybe doing it later? ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰)
That might go on until I do something.
------
Helping:
+1 Cyan
+2 Pricey
---------------
OOC:

Slot 1
Glitchy USB From A Different Timeline && (Standard Battle Android && Glitch Essence) && (Corrupster USB && HxD USB) && MetaCuil Abstraction Device = Battle Gynoid EXE 5.0.7 (Level 22, 14/23)
A girl who may or may not be oddly familiar to some of you, upgraded and in battle android form. In a still coherent looking but glitchy form, she seems to be able to corrupt anything she wills into glitching into something entirely different. She can also be meta as heck.
Slot 2 (NEW)
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level ?, 9/?)
A Rider-Waite Ace of Swords card. It stays perfectly flat regardless of any force applied to it. When it hits anything with sufficient force, it sucks in matter around it and stores it as data, which can be read with any matter-data conversion tool.
Slot 3
Kagerou (Kantai Collection) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && Quadruple Cord Attachment Points && ((SPAMR Launcher (MineFactory Reloaded) && Chemical Thrower (Immersive Engineering)) && (Double Compressed Torcherino (Torcherino) && Augment: Space-Time Flux Unifier (Thermal Expansion) && Overclocker Upgrade (IndustrialCraft^2))) = Battle Gynoid Kagerou (Level 25, 14/26)
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Kagerou from Kantai Collection. In addition to her standard weapons in her remodeled form, she has four fully controllable cords extending from her back that can connect to various weapons, one of which is permanently connected to a rocket launcher that fires chemical-spraying rockets. I don't even know how she stays upright, she just does.
Slot 4
Ibuki Mioda (Super Danganronpa 2) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && (Electric Guitar && SCP-219) && 10x USB Port Array && ((Energy Condenser (Equivalent Exchange 2) && Metal Former: Wire) && Handless Robotic Left Arm) = Battle Gynoid Ibuki Mioda (Level 20, 21/21) (+2 from Pricey)
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Ibuki Mioda from Super Danganronpa 2. Her left hand is missing, in its place a large amount of wires of all types that she can extrude infinitely at will. Connected by a fully controllable wire next to a series of inset USB ports on her right shoulder is a custom electric guitar, which can produce resonant frequencies of literally any material and even multiple materials at once and direct them at a specific point. She also can stay upright despite having several meters of wire and an electric guitar attached to her. Don't ask how. COMPLETE!
(NEW)
VI - The Lovers Card && Output Swap Card && Essence of SCP-284 && A Coin with a Map of the Human Nervous System && Spellcard Template = VI - The Lovers 「Effector Swap」 (Level ?, 1/?)
A Rider-Waite VI - The Lovers card. It stays perfectly flat regardless of any force applied to it. When it hits anything with sufficient force, it implants itself into the nervous system or equivalent of two entities determined by the one causing the impact, causing nerve impulses sent to the effectors, or equivalent signals in non-biological samples, to be swapped between the two entities. If their physiologies are sufficiently different, unusual results may occur.

Char%50aofjpdgslka;mvxz,.c/ jhnmvb Dn x
Oh, uh, don't worry about that.
Yeah, you'll be fine.
Wait, now, what do we do?

Oh, right. It's not like I want to or anything, but let's... uh... oh, right, I killed him.

Hey, uh... what's up? Mirei here. We've taken over.
Hey, it's me! Shizuki!
Hi everyone, I'm Yukari.

Project Factory (18/100) [Entity]
Project TAKEOVER (19/50) [Vulnerability]

Project Thetaline (9/50)
+3 JOEbob. Can't really change this yet for some reason.

Project Factory Bid
Cyanogynist (22)
Pricey12345 (22)
Battlefury13 (12)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
I pull out the Hearing Test and destroy Planterror with EAS TONES. Yeah, I'm still setting up. Don't blame me.

Tetrahellatus: 75/450
Senator Shrek: 32/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 18/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 3/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 9/18)
I proceed to use the Clod Launcher in order to fire lots of rocks that can absorb water, such as pumite, near Planterror. This deprives Planterror of water (Of which it likely needs lots of, considering that Planterror is a stronger variant of Plantera, which is a jungle plant). Then, all the rocks are thrown at the Mega Golem's body. The water is somehow freed, causing erosion on the Mega Golem's body.

Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension
Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped)
Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive)
Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped)

Broken Scanner && Repair Kit = Functional Scanner. (Level 15: 3/16)

North Guardian: 17/50 (+4 from godmodder)
South Guardian: 4/50

+3 to Goldenready (because I still feel this should be allowed to go through)

Suit woman are gonna shoot the Danny Devito if he's still alive. If he's not alive, she gonna shoot the Bleak Queen. With the explosive ammo M2 Browning, of course.

...I was pressed for time and didn't know how much I had. Maybe I'll do something bigger next turn. If I have motivation. And better work ethic. And timing.

Conscious thought can take one only so far, there are times the subconscious must be keyed into something greater than itself.

Something like the Babel Breaker, this device has been alchemized starting from the structure of the legendary Library of Babel, said intricate universe holds into itself a recollection of all that was, will or could possibly ever be written, from the greatest poetry to the fake recollection of the life of a farmer, the Breaker is a device containing only a portion of the almost infinite text present in the library itself, all the garbled text and the unending nonsense that populates the original universe has been removed, what remains is an hexagonal portal to a realm of universal knowledge unimaginable.

Here Hezetor seeks enlightenment, for his thirst for power knows no end, here his eyes scrutinize deep in the abyss of data, his gaze unfolds looking in the depths of wisdom, until… until he finds what he was looking for, in a moment his eyes lose the unholy light that was permeating them and he returns to a less dense reality.

Finally! The way for the art of Godmodding is no longer a secret to me.“ he announces triumphant, then snapping his fingers throne of metal appears in a blue light, sitting he comments: “My quest begins.” after that he disappears in a red flash leaving nothing behind.

Sitting on his throne he travels between various realities, twisting black tendrils extend to his right while a perfect green net of light unfolds on his right, transdimensional squares stand above him and ever rotating starts can be seen below him.

I journey thought inconceivable realities, different planes of existence exert different influences on me.” he thinks as his face is twisted beyond recognition, only to return to his normal state a moment later. “A spiritually and physically taxing experience, for a lesser being this would be a fatal endeavour, but I endure as always.” in a moment he is turned into a crystallized version of himself, returning to normality only a moment later, before part of him is shattered away as if he was made of clay, while he returns to himself he thinks: “I hold true to myself, I remain equal to myself, for I’m Hezetor a unique being in any reality”.

His journey brings him to an interlinking of realities, a place where reality is more old than in many other places, a place deep bonehead the unending realities and planes, here he is for the concentrated reality links, precious and powerful items obtained from the “skin” of the Balaghud found in this place. The Balaghud is made both of the deep shadow that exists there both of concentrated reality that lies there, oldest than many of the realities above this place he sleeps uncaring.

Hezetor approaches cautiously, but as he places the prepared machinery to the skin of the beast it is already awake, the 16 eyes of one of the golden heads all peering the man. Before he could say a thing the Balaghud roars with both its mouths, in a moment the other 2 golden heads and 3 black heads of the beast are on him. Hezetor quickly flies away as the heads take turns at firing blazing lasers or waves of shadows.

As he zigzags the bites of the beast that follows him with its long necks Hezetor fires a bold of plasma from his silver armor, bus as the shadowy flesh of the creature is hit it regenerates quickly as if the attack wasn’t there to begin with.

My weapons seem ineffective against it, this beast is as dangerous as I thought, there has to be a way to obtain its blood... he ponders as one of the 10 claws of the Balaghud almost catches his dark green cape, the two of them continue to fight for a while, Hezetor flying around the beast avoiding its fire and shadow, until he manages with a carefully planned manoeuvre to let the fire of the beast hit one of its other golden heads.

The Balaghud screams in pain and rage, but the deed is done, before it can retaliate a sample of translucent white blood is taken, the beast fires its dual attack in every direction, but as swiftly as he appeared Hezetor disappears in a red bold of light, leaving the monster to heal its wounds.

Hezetor travels to a more appropriate layer of reality, to something we are all more familiar with, more precisely to a unique planet lost in certain galaxy, there one the plains full of pinky sand stands the mansion of Han Yugio the Great Gamer, a person that spent his lifetime devoted to the contest, through the centuries he has honed his talents at every game of chance and skill ever created, his nerves are ice, his mind capable of devising the most complex of strategies.

As soon as Hezetor descends on the planet, he is welcomed by the Gamer that awaits for him out of his house sitting next to a table with a black and white pattern of squares.

Greetings Hezetor the Terrible, what brings you to my humble dwelling?

Gamer, I’m here for the Golden Cup of Lefianetis which you won in the two millennial Contests of Colasìl, seeing as said civilization is now gone I don’t have much of a way to gather said prize.

The Gamer raises an eyebrow as he passes his three fingers hand over his blue beard.

Hrmm, I won’t ask you why you desire such a thing, I know you are not the kind of person to divulge such informations, but at the same you should know that I’m not the type of person to depart from my precious trophies. So, what about a competition? If you win, you shall have the Cup you so much desire, but if I win...

Yes…?

You will give me the Ermetic Engine that I know you won on the Race of Rekiles, you have no idea how horrible it was for me to miss such competition that day.

Seems a fair deal to me.

Hezetor summons to his hands the Engine as asked, while the Gamer does the same, summoning the Cup in a peculiar metallic container.

What will the game be? Maybe a match at paradox-billiards-vostroyan-roulette-fourth-dimensional-hypercube-chess-strip poker? An intricate way to clash our minds, no?

No, for this occasion I would prefer to do something less complex. Here I have a new edition of Amra 9, with mental connectors, a simulated quasi-real battle, being shot here will deactivate the simulation and declare the other participant winner.

And what about that metallic prison where you hold the Cup?

Oh just a little precaution on my part, a teleported with coordinates changed randomly every instant, it’s now connected to the game machine to release the Cup the moment of my defeat. So are you ready?

When you are.” after which both of them take the small device similar to an auricular and their minds are transported to the digital realm where they shall fight.

As I enter the battlefield I realize that the Gamer has lied to me, a shot will not deactivate the simulation, but kill the target, as expected from him.

The two combatants start to move in the the simulated battlefield, the geometric shapes that populates this place provide an unique battlefield for the two of them.

Lasers and plasma are fired from across the place while the two of them take turns at taking cover behind broken elliptical shapes, they continue like this for a while until Hezetor manages to lure the Gamer in a trap, hiding in the shadows of a broken silvery giant square he is ready to strike the last attack.

Sometimes the simplest technique is the winning one. as he fires his bolt the Gamer turns to see his assailant to the face.

Goodbye Gamer.

He fires and in an instant there is an explosion, the dust covers both of them.

When the dust moves away the gamer is standing and instead of Hezetor there is a strange white plastic statue of him.

Yes, Goodbye Hezetor, no one will see you again now that you are dead in this game. I must admit that, tricking you like that is not the best way to win, but a victory is a victory.

The gamer gently pushes the statue of Hezetor making it crush to the ground finishing him for good.

As the statue falls and shatters to the ground it reveals its secret, wires and metal compound its body rather than flesh and blood, the Gamer is left watching the scene in shock.

No… no no no n-

As Hezetor, sitting on his throne, shatters the game console the simulated reality crumbles under the feet of the Gamer leaving him trapped here, his physical body slips on the table next to the robot duplicate of Hezetor.

Checkmate, gamer.

He takes the Cup from the now deactivated teleported without worries.

He thought of all possible strategies, but sometimes not even that is enough, not with Hezetor of course.

He touches the android with its face and in green sparks it disappears.

Victorious Hezetor disappears from the now uninhabited planet in a flash of red light.

To think that this seemingly random object would be forged based on the specifics that I’ve found is unthinkable, yet here it is in my hands ready to do what is has to do.

Hezetor removes the platet hat declared victorious the Game in an ancient competition, he slowly puts the concentrated reality in the cup.

And now the last step, in my search for knowledge I already found this last key before my quest even began in a prison of fire.

His right hand creates a flame, a dark deep green flame.

Casting the flame I lit reality, the cup shines of wonderful beauty, it’s working.

He raises the cup over his head and pours the content on himself.

I bathe in fire.

His body is completely covered by the almost liquid substance, lit aflame, the fire burns his body completely.

When the fire stops, Hezetor has changed, its inner workings are different on a fundamental level.

Yes, I can feel it. I’ve got it. This power is now mine!

A goldenrod aura embraces his body.

Since I’ve discovered of this power not much time passed, but it seemed like years! For unjust reasons I could not get this before, but now, now I feel it. Finally it’s mine! I'm a Godmodder!

A small alpha appears on his right metallic glove of his armor.

He ascended to Alpha Rank.

Warping reality Hezetor is back on the battlefield.

Scythe of (Eardrum) Death 4/4
Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 22/150
25/25 Expended
25/25 Expended

25+25 = 50
50 post charges used to create the level 25 alchemy that allowed Hezetor to ascend to the rank of Alpha Godmodder, the Cup of Ascension.

+3 Consumer

(Modular Armor && Battle Suit) || ( Nano Orb of Pure Energy && Miniature nuclear reactor && Solar Panels && Quantum Nano Comupter && Titanium && Orichalcum && Neutronium && Perfectioned exoskeleton && Recycling System && Anti Gravity Device&& Plasma shielding device) = Hezetor Armor Mk 1 (Level 25: 21/26)

Sword of sunder absorption && Caledfwlch && Termination && Module of Total Manipulation && Unbreakable Katana = Avaritias (Level 25: 21/26)

Astral Skiff && Ethereal Tunneler && Gate Zeppelin && Astral Ship && Dust from Limbo&& Computer && Miniature Spiral Sun Engine && Portal interceptor= Limbo Carrack (Level 25: 21/26)

The Power Glove || Small Gear from mechanus && Sacred Stone && Control Matrix && Quantum Computer && Keys of the Stars && Pienal of Warpidio = Chirotheca Dominatus (Level 25: 20/26)

Tetrahellatus: 76/450
Senator Shrek: 33/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 19/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 4/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 10/18)
I give Planterror a giant Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phone...Which promptly explodes.

>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (291/300)
Essence Defiler (5/30)
Fathom Skulker (6/10)

-=Summons
*whistles*

-=Actions™
I italicize Alpha.
Alpha is now italicized.
Do with that what you will.

-=Alchemies
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == Dunestrider's Tremor, of the Original Name (Lvl. 18, 15/19) (cloak) [EE] -- 5% chance to nullify damage dealt by an entity to equipped entity.
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 3/16) [EE] --
Choice to activate MSHEEEP any turn instead of the normal attack. MSHEEEP has a 33% chance to trigger Eep, which deals regular damage, Meep, which deals 1.5x damage or Sheep, which causes a sheep to trample the entity and the entity misses. This can be avoided and a regular attack can be dealt if chosen.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 1/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Inventory
+1 to Piono, +1 to Darkside, and +1 to Abe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom