Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be kinda honest, I've been miserable playing this recently and right now I've not been getting the enjoyment I wanted out of my leveling system. I was planning on making a new one but that was bitten because (a) too hard to GM (I looked at it and seriously questioned if I wanted to GM this myself), (b) I hadn't been using the original at all, and even though it was somewhat streamlined from the original it was still pretty boring, and (c) altogether kind of unfulfilling. I'm scrapping that.

For everyone who's interested in removing leveling systems, Trickle said that to remove one and return to invulnerabilityland is free but you'll need charge to get one back.

There are a few other announcements but just in case, I'm putting them below my actual actions (as they're also relevant to those actions).

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance (Lehiro Fiit): |III|
Doom Unleashed (Alduin): |III|
Fear the Darkness (Ved Vozahnil): |IIIII|

Triton's Scepter:
  • Seaspray: |III| (much like Dust Storm, creates a wave that crashes against the rocks on the ground throwing a cold spray up in the faces of the target, decreasing their accuracy for a round or two.)
  • Splash: |IIIII| (hit the opponent with that big wave from seaspray, dealing damage and inflicting Wet, which decreases accuracy by a tiny bit)
  • Water Whip: {7/7 ammo} (You pull the water in the air up into a cyllinder around the tip of the staff, creating a low hit point water tentacle that increases your attack power while its still alive.)
  • Whirlpool: {4/4 ammo} (Traps an entity in a whirlpool for 3 rounds, dealing DoT and causing them to deal half damage to anything that's not also caught in the whirlpool.)
  • Tidal Wave: |IIIIIIII| {2/2 ammo} (Summons an enormous tidal wave that crashes into three target entities, dealing heavy damage and inflicting waterlogged, which halves the strength of all outgoing effects AND lowers accuracy by a little bit.)
  • Diluvium: |IIIIIIIIII| {1/1 Ammo} {Tidal Wave Uses: 0/2} (Targets the entire field, inflict waterlogged on EVERYONE and deal heavy damage to all enemies, light damage to all allies.)

Uncapped! The Climax: 150 / 150 (+3 from DCCCV)
Unforgiven: 20 / 50. (+3 from Emerald_Mann)
Deicide Squad: 50 / 50. (+1 from Pionoplayer)
NEW UNCAPPED: Holy mother of cosmos, that's one whopper of a tree. 6 / 100 (+5 from Global GM)
NEW: ALLEN WRITE SOME DIALOUGE HERE. 4 / 50. (+3 from DCCCV)

Freyja bid:
TwinBuilder: 91-SUSPENDED-
Pionoplayer: 79
The Flaming Toast: 59
DarkSide: 58
Battlefury: 41
Consumer: 30
EmeraldMann: 21

DCCCV: 12
Abeneautmal: 5
Sp33don: 4

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)
(if he returns) Twinbuilder (1st to last 3)
Pionoplayer (2nd/1st to last 3)
The Flaming Toast (2nd/3rd to last 3)
(if Twin does not return) DarkSide (3rd to last 3)

RUNNER UPS:
Battlefury
Consumer
EmeraldMann
DCCCV

+2 to Emerald_Mann, +1 to Pionoplayer

DONE: A Rock from Limbo && Liquid Death && Zweihander = The Grayscale (Level 14: 15/15)

Chronologically-Enhanced Luminite && IDPD Plasma Minigun && Glove of an IDPD Elite Heavy = The Complete Ejection (Level 20: 9/21)

Tear of Black Liquid Sorrow && Creative Energies && (Fragment of the Limbo Gatekeeper's gauntlet || Whole Gauntlet) = Charon's Hand (Level 18: 9/19)

Jar of Black Liquid Sorrow && Invincible Heartstrings && The Axe = The Last Song (Level 20: 6/21)

NEW: Music Sheet || Ink from the Inky Abyss && Lesser Death Elemental = Final Notes (Level ?: 1/?)

Note: For reasons explained below, all of these that do not appear to be immediately finished are actually finished-but I'll explain why before starting new ones. That said, Final Notes will still need a level.

OK, this is getting a massive rearrangement, but sadly will probably still be as long. I'll have an explanation in a new Pastebin.

L00T: 17.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

ACTION SUMMARY:
- CHARGE: THE CLIMAX
-CHARGE: DEICIDE SQUAD
-Other things???

----+----+----+----+----
First things first. Effective immediately, Skirmish Maneuvers is officially over, and the charge is being trashed in favor of reclaiming invulnerability again. It wasn't doing anything for me, RP-wise or not, that I couldn't do on my own. So there.

Second off, as of this turn, I hope you really liked your bidding position, because if you're in the top 3, you've gotten it! I'm using the Deicide Squad Charge to immediately alchemize Freyja, for a start. I will also happily announce that since I'm creating the final four of the base alchemies for the Eclipse Project, The Climax will now go to auto-finishing all four Alchemies I have above that aren't finished yet, including the freshly-started one, and creating both Forseti and Hel instantly as well. This means that as of right now, bidding is over. Anyone who has given at least 10 points into the bidding system will get a Level 10 alchemy-the True Hero Sword-as a compensation prize. (No, I'm not giving you some flavor text or random superbosses this time; burnt too much time on this already)

For the 'top three,' if you're pinged, you'll be able to choose one of the last three Level 50s as part of the system. If TwinBuilder abruptly returns, then it'll be Twin, then Piono, than Toast; if not, it'll be Piono, then Toast, then DarkSide. To be quick: Freyja is a life/nature arm, Forseti is a Time/Distortion arm, and Hel is a Death/Libo arm. If anyone wants to give the prize to someone else-the Alchemy is non-tradeable nor duplicatable, so contact me immediately if you want someone else to get your prize (PM over Discord would work best, but if you can't do that a PM or a post on here will suffice).

The actual handouts occur next turn just so this isn't a total shock and people aren't rushing.

We're approaching the endgame and I'll be darned if I go unfulfilled. I would be far more bitter about not being able to finish this RP than pretty much any thing previous. I just want what I have to come to some resemblence of a satisfactory ending that at least ties up the loose ends I have given. I don't want to take spotlight or be prominent and would be perfectly happy to supply charges to others-so anyone with any combo-charges you would like to get off, contact me and I'll consider it. (this mostly goes for PG players, mind.)

OH, and because all the alchemies above are finished thanks to a massive charge, here's four new ones and a preview, though at least three already have levels from previews. Sorry, Trickle!

1NEW: Indomitable Will && Nocturne = Sorcerer's Defense (Level 25: 1/26)

2NEW: Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (Level 25: 1/26)

3NEW: The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying (Level ?: 1/?)

Explamation: All of those are Legendary shields from Borderlands. The Undying has a counterpart in the Unconquered, which is Level 25, so presumably the Undying is also Level 25.

4NEW: Soul of the Muse && Duri Iudicis && The Fade = (I forgot the name) (Level 23: 1/24)

PREVIW: Infinity Ingot && Nequilita = ??? (Level ?)

EDIT: Due to the new update and my need to get stuff done... I'm going to hand the 10-point Charge Token to @Emerald Mann and just take the global +5.

----+----+----+----+----
I already missed a turn trying to get this post out. This is annoying but pretty much typical at this point. You want to know something else annoying but typical? Copper. Copper is dirt-orange, which is a really annoying color, and its consistency really looks a lot like actual clay (which can be orange). It's basically useless. Tin has the decency to at least turn into a good wall in Tin Plating-Copper's coloration is *hideous* for the same purpose. And of course, it is this material-not even Tin, but Copper-that you have to start the game with, no less using the worst type of melee weapon in the game on the tier only marginally above wood-a weapon so bad that wooden swords are preferable. The only potentially mildly good thing that Copper is used for is its armor... If you didn't manage to mine out a set of iron/lead/silver/tungsten/gold/platinum armor beforehand, or some other set of crazy mage armor made from gemstones and silk. Copper doesn't have any uses in the late-game. Iron/Lead can be used in Ironskin potions, Platinum and Gold can be turned into Spelunker's Potions on top of the fancier kind of furnishings they can make, Silver can be turned into Silver Bullets if all else fails (and if you have IMKSushi, so does Tungsten)... But not Copper. Tin shares 90% percent of these failings, but Tin can be turned into something nice and isn't that disgusting orange color.

Copper sucks.

As everyone hates copper, this means no-one will mind if Zetta steals all the copper ore on this crazy server, wraps it all up into a single wrecking ball of annoying, and uses it to annoy the Light of Kekreation so hard that it actually takes damage, disregarding its bodyguards. Not because the wrecking ball actually did anything, no, but because it's a giant ball of dirt-orange metal that is just absolutely annoying to behold, so much so that the Light itself is forcibly dimmed, because no Keks can be had while Copper is involved. So, so typical.

He then actually smashes it at the Light because by good grief if you're gonna make a wrecking ball, use it. It does no damage whatsoever, however, because of course it's made of useless, annoying copper that isn't used for anything else in Terraria other than some of the weakest gear. The Light of Kekreation breathes a sigh of relief, only for Zetta to just kind of punch the Light in its face-analouge. The Light goes flying into the sun, and sadly, nuclear radiation isn't on the list of things that the Light has power over, so it is deep-fried by nuclear power.

Last edited:
Tetrahellatus: 81/450
Senator Shrek: 38/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 24/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 9/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 15/18)
Really? All that is still alive on the PG side are two entities that aren't even particularly durable? I simply proceed to finally make S4L7 self-destruct, saltinizing all the battlefield, and causing the Godmodder to get severe hypernatremia.

The Annoyance: 142/200(+2 from Tazz, twice)(+3 from D3CV)(+3 from Engie)
Do We Exist?: 14/50
The Ascension: 14/50
+3 DCCCV

Emerald slaps a random AG Entity. With Fire. And Brimstone. And Lavatories. Also known as bathrooms.

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 14/16
It's a set consisting of a Sword enchanted with Arcane Magic, and a shield imbued with Divine Energy

A sword && Something that's not a sword = Random Object-Throwing Sword: 11/11
It's a sword that has the ability to create random objects from itself. After being used, the random object disappears

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 10/13

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 3/26

Timonado: Level 10
Darkscalibur: Level 10
WAAster Sword: Level 10
Neonsaber: Level 10
Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing: Level 12
Random Object Throwing Sword: Level 10

Last edited:
Annis attacks a dead fish on a pole. Generically. Harshly. Big. Strong. Tremendous. Chaos is actually mass media made by the snerson conspiracy so you don't have to think to attack, just like the 4 (too many) DTG games on TCF. Such is life in Soviet Moscow.

The dead fish falls to the floor, limply. It never wad alive. I imagine it never will be alive again. It is rotten, a husk of its full potential, consumed by Annis, whom I imagine could share my username. What a shame. A waste of a meek little fire in the cold seas of reality. What is the goal of this petty attack? Why did I do this? Why did I waste my time on this? Does Di know? Vor? The hung corpse of Zeroth timeline Trickle?

Important questions for a wasteful act. Whilst we admire these soulless facts, I have taken the status of Alpha from behind your back.

i think i was supposed to ascend [50 / 50] [done]

Alright. I accept the token. I swing my newly created Antisaber about. I also create a
basic enemy.

I go straight for the Bleak Queen with the Antisaber, performing a shiak through the chest. Annihilation occurs.

I'm feeling regicidal today.

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 6/16)
Alchemy 2: Lightsaber||Antimatter=Antisaber (Level 11, 12/12) COMPLETE!
NEW ALCHEMY 2: Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level ?, 1/??)
Alchemy 3: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 12/15)
NEW: ALCHEMY 4: Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level ?, 1/??)

Charges:
1: The Everstorm: 11/50
2: Hemalurgy Leveling system: 25/50 (+3 from Emerald, +5 Global)
3: Death Train: 13/???

+3 to Emerald_Mann

Last edited:
Hezetor takes the Mk1 and meditates on it, channelling a purple ray that covers the whole armor, in an instant he is dressed in the suit of armor, its silver colour almost reflects the solar rays, the 4 squares of its energy cells shine a strange mixture of blue and green light, the same colour of the two visors for his eyes, a dark green robe adorns the suit and completes the figure. The Chirotheca Dominatus in his right hand is covered by the armor but its powers are clearly visible, as is the lowercase alpha on the back of the same hand, now the sword Avaritias clings to his right side ready to destroy his enemies.

Scythe of (Eardrum) Death 4/4
Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 30/150
7/25
4/25

+3 Consumer

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level ??: 1/??)

Exactly what the name suggest, capable of manipulating concepts, this power is not exactly laughing matter.

Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level ??: 1/??)

Grants minor control over all the 11.000 elements at the same time, or major control over some amounts of elements at the same time, or an absolute control over a single one. Those limitations can be partly bypassed via incredible focus and proper training in the task. Still controlling well those elements is usually straining and complex.

Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Creativity Gem (Level ??: 1/??)

As the name suggest, grants incredible control over Creativity.

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level ??: 1/??)

A golden gauntlet of power, grants incredible manipulation over the concept/element of Infinity.

The Power Glove || Small Gear from mechanus && Sacred Stone && Control Matrix && Quantum Computer && Keys of the Stars && Pienal of Warpidio = Chirotheca Dominatus (Level 25: 26/26) Complete!

Last edited:
Tetrahellatus: 82/450
Senator Shrek: 39/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 25/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 10/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 16/18)
I rpceed to counter GoldenReady's copper wrecking ball by building a wall out of silver, which is easily in a worse position. Why? Tungsten looks better, and can mine Meteorite. It also sounds cooler, and the only use of silver is for bullets that can be bought, which, assuming anyone here buys as many as me, will probably give you a stockpile of them in 1 Blood Moon that you'll be in HM and still using that stockpile due to the ridiculously high amount of bullets you bought. And not to mention that crafting Silver Bullets is less efficient than buying them (And that is pre-HM. In HM, Party Bullets are more powerful and VERY cheap!). Really, at least copper is merely useless. Silver is literally WORSE THAN USELESS.
Their mutual uselessness ends up fighting, with the winner standing there...Also, the orange colour isn't that bad, and at least it can be made into plating, which looks decent. Meanwhile, silver can't be made into plating, and by the time you could get most of it's items, you could find a grenade, get a demolitionist, and finally get a gun, and get the Arms Dealer...Which means that it's bound to be nearly useless pretty quickly.

>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (297/300)
Essence Defiler (10/30)
The Fanatic (2/5)

-=Summons
Twisted. Towering. Terrible. Nightmare made material.

-=Actions™
Reading!
Eeeeeeeeeeeh.
ALPHA
TASTE... WORDS!
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

-=Alchemies
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 7/16) [EE] --
Choice to activate MSHEEEP any turn instead of the normal attack. MSHEEEP has a 33% chance to trigger Eep, which deals regular damage, Meep, which deals 1.5x damage or Sheep, which causes a sheep to trample the entity and the entity misses. This can be avoided and a regular attack can be dealt if chosen.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 7/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Inventory
+1 to Piono, +1 to Darkside, and +1 to Abe

You should've said "eat". If Alpha's only tasting the words, he can choose not to consume them any further.

/null

An update: DarkSide has said to me that for various reasons he's leaving Terraria indefinitely, something about it not being fun anymore. I respect his decision, but as he is now gone and Twin seems unlikely to suddenly post, I will cede his Alchemy to the next-highest bidder if DarkSide fails to post this round-but this is only relevant if Twin also fails to post. As Battlefury has stated that he isn't really active and wouldn't mind missing out, this means that our current candidate for the 3rd place spot is @ConsumerOfAll . As noted compensation, however, I will still give all who have exceeded 10 points on the bidding ladder a True Hero Sword, including the inactive guys.

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance (Lehiro Fiit): |III|
Doom Unleashed (Alduin): |III|
Fear the Darkness (Ved Vozahnil): |IIIII|

Triton's Scepter:
  • Seaspray: |III| (much like Dust Storm, creates a wave that crashes against the rocks on the ground throwing a cold spray up in the faces of the target, decreasing their accuracy for a round or two.)
  • Splash: |IIIII| (hit the opponent with that big wave from seaspray, dealing damage and inflicting Wet, which decreases accuracy by a tiny bit)
  • Water Whip: {7/7 ammo} (You pull the water in the air up into a cyllinder around the tip of the staff, creating a low hit point water tentacle that increases your attack power while its still alive.)
  • Whirlpool: {4/4 ammo} (Traps an entity in a whirlpool for 3 rounds, dealing DoT and causing them to deal half damage to anything that's not also caught in the whirlpool.)
  • Tidal Wave: |IIIIIIII| {2/2 ammo} (Summons an enormous tidal wave that crashes into three target entities, dealing heavy damage and inflicting waterlogged, which halves the strength of all outgoing effects AND lowers accuracy by a little bit.)
  • Diluvium: |IIIIIIIIII| {1/1 Ammo} {Tidal Wave Uses: 0/2} (Targets the entire field, inflict waterlogged on EVERYONE and deal heavy damage to all enemies, light damage to all allies.)
UNCAPPED: Holy mother of cosmos, that's one whopper of a tree: 7 / 100.
Unforgiven: 21 / 50.
ALLEN WRITE SOME DIALOUGE HERE: 5 / 50.

BID WINNERS:
TwinBuilder: 91-SUSPENDED???-
Pionoplayer: 79
The Flaming Toast: 59
Consumer: 30

BID PARTICIPANTS:
DarkSide: 58 (ceded)
Battlefury13: 42 (ceded)

EmeraldMann: 21
DCCCV: 12

Abeneautmal: 5
Sp33don: 4

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)
(if he returns) Twinbuilder (1st to last 3)
Pionoplayer (2nd/1st to last 3)
The Flaming Toast (2nd/3rd to last 3)
(if Twin does not return) ConsumerOfAll (3rd to last 3)

RUNNER UPS:
Battlefury
Consumer
EmeraldMann
DCCCV

+2 to Emerald_Mann, +1 to Pionoplayer

Indomitable Will && Nocturne = Sorcerer's Defense (Level 25: 2/26)

Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (Level 25: 2/26)

NEW: The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying (Level ?: 2/?)

Explamation: All of those are Legendary shields from Borderlands. The Undying has a counterpart in the Unconquered, which is Level 25, so presumably the Undying is also Level 25.

Soul of the Muse && Duri Iudicis && The Fade = (I forgot the name) (Level 23: 2/24)

PREVIW: Infinity Ingot && Nequilita = ??? (Level ?)

YOU, MY GOOD SIR, HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IF YOU HAVE CLICKED THE SPOILER ABOVE! IF YOU ARE EDITING AND SEE THIS, UH... PUMPERNICKEL!!!

ACTION SUMMARY:
- ACTIONS OCCUR

----+----+----+----+----
Zetta casually remind Alpha of his divinium-tier stomach for no particular reason. Roxxanne goes to cater to her puppies, and is preoccupied with that for a while.

Grimsby observes the Wogly. That looks like something terribly worrisome, to him. He exploits Artifex ex Machina, a typical assault tool for these kinds of things. Creation adds to things, like matter to the Wogly's tenuous antimatter.

Grimsby approaches slowly and points the top of Artifex ex Machina directly at the Wogly. the Wogly is... Probably mindless, so it doesn't care, even though it is very visibly harmed by Grimsby firing a stream of golden light directly through the hole in the Wogly. The beam doesn't come out at the other end, due to the Wogly's effects, but more surprising is what the beam does to the Wogly-The Wogly's being suddenly starts to shimmer like some kind of poor audio glitch, spazzing out, and, despite the odds, actually growing. It doesn't appear to harm the Wogly, or not in a way that is obvious, but the hole itself has actually grown smaller-the Wogly itself has closed in on its hole. Grimsby speculates that the hole works like a mouth, and thus, keeps firing, basically feeding the Wogly a bomb, approaching slowly.

It starts to work. Things that were rent unreal around it suddenly come back into view like a sharp knife. A few blocks of dirt here some exposed iron there. The Wogly starts to, seemingly, try to move away from Grimsby-but less like its intending to and more like it's trying to move back to a certain spot. More likely than not, where the actual error of things is. At the same time, as the hole grows smaller and its effects on reality are undone, the Wogly looks... Angry? Grimsby is fairly certain that is more the case of the Wogly's hole becoming more and more full. Some of the glimmering light starts to escape from the other side... And does nothing, fading out a while longer more naturally, ending in some kind of golden crystal thing.

By the time Grimsby's slow approach takes him pretty much right up next to the Wogly, the Wogly's hole has nearly been utterly filled, with only the tiniest prinprick remaining, and shrinking even more. AT the same time, though explosions and other sorts were starting to ring about the now-invincible Grimsby, the Wogly-something that would definitely get knocked back-now nearly snaps back to where it was, like it was outright magnetized to the spot. And more and more it glitches and twitches and starts to lose its composure, looking less physical itself, looking less real, ironically enough. A little more... A little more... Grimsby wonders-

-but he does not wonder any longer when it closes. Suddenly, the Wogly is no longer a torus-shaped object. It is now more like a circle, a coin if you would. The lance of creation energies suddenly blows it backwards into the golden crystal, impaling it.

The Wogly twitches. Then, now definitely, it grows angry. It appears that removing the idea that it was a hole in reality by feeding it raw creative energy-to muddle that idea with others-basically gave it a brain and a personality, and that personality does not take kindly to the idea that its original purpose was so sullied. It can't eat that tasty reality anymore! Not like it was ever really tasty, or it tasted reality at all as it lacks a reality-licking tongue to do so. It is still very enraged.

Grimsby opts to not take his chances that the Wogly gained some kind of twisted superpower from all of that, and snaps his fingers. The golden crystal explodes into hundreds of tiny shards that tear apart the Wogly, and this time the hollow donut actually feels it-no longer hollow or a donut.

Grimsby walks off back to the PG side, satisfied at the damage he dealt.

Last edited:
Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension
Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped)
Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive)
Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped)

Broken Scanner && Repair Kit = Functional Scanner. (Level 15: 6/16)

NEW! Shotgun && Dark Shard && Several Souls Of Night = Onyx Blaster (Level ??: 1/??)

North Guardian: 38/50 (+4 from godmodder, +3 from Emerald)
South Guardian: 10/50 (+3 from DCCCV)

+3 to Emerald, to help get a certain creature onto the field. I'll probably go right to dumping +3s on Tazz again after I'm no longer needed for that purpose.

Oh lordy... that really is a lot of enemies on the other side of the field, and few allies on this side. For the first time since arriving here, she can't help but wonder if the battle might not have been something she really wanted to get involved in after all. But, problem. She can't find a really significant target that stands out, but isn't someone who could probably defend against her assault without issue. Even then, the woman in a suit keeps looking. She has to be able to find something. Even without the scanner, she could at least get some idea of what she's looking at if she focused...

...There. A target. The roar of her M2 fills the air as she begins unleashing a hailstorm of explosive bullets on the prophet of annihilation, shredding away at it and the ground around it. The woman in a suit is quite glad that her heavy machine gun is being reliable, but she can't shake the feeling that overusing it too much might lead to the other side adapting to it. She'd need more weaponry. More defenses in case of retaliation. Just plain more things. There's the two free elemental crafts in reserve, but it would perhaps be best to reserve those for later. They'd be... aces up her sleeve, to put it in another way. In case she had an idea.

Annis walks into Di-Vor's whereabouts, before pointing Broken Anachronism and Proteus at them. She tells them to summon a certain group of eight that she was advertised, whilst waving her entire armoury at them.

kek
Crack The Sky: /3/3\
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <5/5>
The Queener: [5/5]
The Infinity Edge: {4/4}
Runes Stored: no
Chorus Mortis: (4/4)

+2 to Sirplop (UNLEASH HELL)
+1 to CobaltShade

Shield of the Godslayer [GS]: 50/100
Revenge of the ??? [LEVELING SYSTEM]: 44/50 (+4 Trickle)
The Second Verse [SR]: 6/50

T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) && Meta Titan Essence = C.A.N.O.N. F.C.U.K (Level 22) (21/23)

Stands for Corrupted reAlity NavigatOr's Nuclear First-Class regorillaery Kit. Basicaly the TIME FCUK but on steroids, and does the opposite of ungorillaing time now.

Defective Game Grid Token (KoL) || FDKOL Fire Axe (KoL) = Grid-Axe of Loathing (Level 14) (11/15)
You acquire an effect: Video... Games? (duration: 5 Adventures)

Stack of Empty Bullets || (Silver Bar && Wood && Hard-Light Plating && Kryptonite Ingot && Yellow (don't ask why) && Vin Diesel (again, don't ask why) && AIDS = Multi-Purpose Bullets (Level 23) (9/24)
It revolutionizes the world of bullets; made from silver, wood, light, Kryptonite, yellow, Vin Diesel, and, most importantly, AIDS. Too many times have people been shot only to recover and live a full life. Multi-purpose bullets will bring that to an end. These bullets can stop vampires, werewolves, evil sentient shadows, Green Lantern, and Superman...if they so happen to exist and so happen to be attacking you or you so happen to be hunting them. Also, you can throw them if you don't have a gun, as they have explosive tips.

(Greater Knowledge Titan Essence && Ultimate Wad (KoL)) && Tai Lopez Splinter Timeline Soul Cluster && Essence of Lamborghinis && Essence of Memes && (Package of Explodium && Hot cluster (KoL)) || (Meteor Staff || Spell Tome && Time Magic = Meteoric Adaptive Spelltome) = Wrath of the Lamborghini (Level 23) (7/24)
A tome that summons exploding Lamborghinis from the sky. Also contains KNAWLEDGE, and lots of it.

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.
----
Entity Actions:
The Terror-Way Shorts attack Narcissus.
----
Xtrullor generically heals Spellthief.
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.

Last edited:
Trickle, I need my material alchemy (bronzethrillium ANd Radioactive tungesten Carbide) to be given a level and name please.

32/??? 50/50 expended.
50/50 for the pantslife
16/50 for something better
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 12/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 12/21
+1 to redstone, sirplop and goldenready

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide): 3/?

Bronzethrillium: Its function is pretty straightforward. It can power machines like redstone, light things up like glowstone, and do whatever mithril and adamantium can do. Except, using the power of HIGH LEVEL COMBOBs, it has advanced machine dismantling due to its redstone side fusing with high power and some control over flame, due to advanced glowstone.

Tungsten Carbide: tungsten carbide is a powerful and strong material popular in many of today's modern industries, having double the strength and density of steel.

Uranium: A radioactive element, often used to power nuclear power plants, bombs, and the incorrect popcultural assumption that radiation is an acidic green in color.

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
darkside: 63 (on hold)
Sirplop: 33
Pricey: 27
nemean lion: 27
Redstone: 20
Goldenready: 19
Abeneautmal: 17
Cyan: 10 (winner this round)
battlefury: 5
kelvin: 1
thartler: 1

Favors owed:
Abeneautmal
Cyanogynist
Darkside

50/50 expended for PANTSLIFE. The first of my terror mobs.

This is a relatively simple entity, being made entirely as a test to see how much increased power my terrors have thanks to my ascension to Godmodderhood.
So, without further ado, Cyan receives the TERROR-WAY PANTS

The Terror-way pants have the just a smidgen less health than the standard for one of my 50 post charge terror mobs, and attack at the average damage value.
However, at half health, a large portion of them rips away and they become TERROR SHORTS, becoming comfy and easy to wear, which gives them a small amount of regen. If they (somehow) regen above half health they remain the terror shorts. They're just too comfy to go back to wearing regular pants.

I also slice off a 50/50 from my large vault charge to hand over to goldenready to complete his alchemy thing. His favor has now been repaid.

I do a sweet kickflip off of the air, then pulse forward with a blast of Godmodding power, completely obliterating one of the erotes.

Last edited:
H to He.

Scythe of (Eardrum) Death 4/4
Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 31/150
8/25
5/25

+3 Consumer

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level ??: 2/??)

Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level ??: 2/??)

Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Creativity Gem (Level ??: 2/??)

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level ??: 2/??)

I'd like to make an announcement! I need help with a section of the ARG. If you want to contribute please PM (I will not accept it if you post it here) me a very short scenario/story consisting of roughly 100 words. I'll take anywhere from 90-110 but please don't go under/over that. The more people contribute - the faster the ARG will be done. If you want, you can even do it twice or thrice, but don't force yourself, THIS IS ENTIRELY OPTIONAL. I'll take anything from anyone - even crudposts.
EVERY SUBMISSION HAS TO BE DIFFERENT AND NOT THE SAME STORY!

REWARDS
You get points for submitting, which can then be used to get some goodies in-game.
1-3 Submissions: 1 Point each
4-9 Submissions: 2 Points each
10-19 Submissions: 5 Points each
20th Submission: 30 Points, that's the cap.

The maximum amount of points you can get is 95.
You'll also be credited for helping out! So, if you have free time, please submit. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom