Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDOP TERMNOP!!!! FINALLY!
It's been so long. I've missed this.
Oh. The ARG? hahahaha. right... the arg...
whoops.

I promise it'll be out soon?
70+ hours till next update! GOGOGOGOGOGO!

Blood: 335,001
Dreams: online.
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| on cooldown, 2 turns (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot two| Dream of violence- give a target entity 1.5* damage for one turn. 3 turn cooldown. off cooldown,(source: Kek motion gun)
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

pebbletopia 37/50
new: actually stuff 2/?
Pionostuff 27/50
+3 consumer
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 24/26
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 15/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 4/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 3/16
steffan RP: 3. Steffan BP: 0

I grin, as my lv 25 artifact is almost done, and conjure a copy, flashing forwards and slashing a hole directly into Narcissus, before revealing to him his lack of positive properties, as not only is he so weak that he cannot act because i threw a rock at him, but he looks ugly as all get out and his flesh is so weak a single, halfhearted slash rends apart his skin. i then decide my last point has not been stressed enough, and continue half-heartedly slashing at him to demonstrate my point.

I know I've posted far too frequently here, but since it has been a very long time since a dop was made and 70+ hours seems like a long time, like this post if you want me to update tomorrow instead. This is a one-off thing, next dop will still give you 70ish hours. If over half the playerbase agrees, the dop will commence tomorrow.

EDIT: To anyone who thinks I'm like wh*ring, listen up, pal - I couldn't give three f*cks about likes. If it's a serious issue, I'll ask people to unlike when it's done, okay?

EDIT 2: The majority has spoken. Update is tomorrow. Unlike this if you wish.

Last edited:
33/??? for something much better.
17/50 for something better.
1/50
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 12/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 12/21

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide): 4/?

Bronzethrillium: Its function is pretty straightforward. It can power machines like redstone, light things up like glowstone, and do whatever mithril and adamantium can do. Except, using the power of HIGH LEVEL COMBOBs, it has advanced machine dismantling due to its redstone side fusing with high power and some control over flame, due to advanced glowstone.

Tungsten Carbide: tungsten carbide is a powerful and strong material popular in many of today's modern industries, having double the strength and density of steel.

Uranium: A radioactive element, often used to power nuclear power plants, bombs, and the incorrect popcultural assumption that radiation is an acidic green in color.

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
darkside: 63 (on hold)
Sirplop: 33
Pricey: 27
nemean lion: 27
Redstone: 20
Goldenready: 19
Abeneautmal: 17
Cyan: 10
battlefury: 5
kelvin: 1
thartler: 1

Favors owed:
Abeneautmal
Cyanogynist
Darkside

I draw out Rapture and cleave through another of the Erotes, which becomes so eroteic it bursts into flames from how steamy the whole thing gets.
I quickly look away to avoid having to describe it. Gotta keep this safe for work, even if all I did was water and fire magic.

Slot 1
{Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. 23, 4/24)
A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone of a pitch black substance in its standard configuration. However, at the user's glitch-manipulating will, other items can be pulled out of the Erlenmeyer flask, space bending to allow the item out of the flask. With the items extracted, any amount of any existing chemical can be transmuted by "glitch magic" into any other chemical, including fake ones and glitch ones.

Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level 20, 14/21)
A Rider-Waite Ace of Swords card. It stays perfectly flat regardless of any force applied to it. When it hits anything with sufficient force, it sucks in matter around it and stores it as data, which can be read with any matter-data conversion tool.

Slot 3
Dire Crafting Table > Fine = Direr Crafting Table (Level 20, 2/21)

Slot 4
(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level 15, 5/16)
A module that can be installed into, say, a tool. Instantly grows seeds and upgrades them to give the highest yields in existence.

Charges
Project Factory (23/100) [Entity]
Project TAKEOVER (35/50) [Vulnerability] (+5 from GM, +4 from Cyan, +1 from Pricey)
Project HIDEOUT (14/50) [Entity]
+3 JOEbob.

Project Factory Bid
Cyanogynist (35)
Pricey12345 (26)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
lolno

The Annoyance: 115/200
WRRRRRRYYYYYY: 13/50
The Ascension: 13/50
+3 Engie

Emerald summons something to distract the PG Side

A Sacrifice:
HP: ???/???
ATK: 0
3 Charge: Sacrificial Offering. If this survives long enough, it'll something more powerful. This isn't really likely to go off, given it being the only thing to kill

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 13/16
It's a set consisting of a Sword enchanted with Arcane Magic, and a shield imbued with Divine Energy

A sword && Something that's not a sword = Random Object-Throwing Sword: 10/11
It's a sword that has the ability to create random objects from itself. After being used, the random object disappears

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 9/13

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 2/26

Timonado: Level 10
Darkscalibur: Level 10
WAAster Sword: Level 10
Neonsaber: Level 10
Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing: Level 12
You summon a Sacrifice, which is basically a one-post entity with 20,000 HP and nothing out of the ordinary save for one special power that'll like not even trigger.

Charges

Artifact 45/300
Beamlord 40/50
An Old Friend 41/50

+1 to @JOEbob, +1 to @pionoplayer and +1 to @Cyanogynist (Please tag me when assisting me. Your assists will be wasted otherwise because I am lazy.)

Redstone dedslaps Roxxanne.
You can't deslap Roxxy because she's inactive!

I stab a royal guard through the heart with one of my iron daggers, and then stab the second royal guard through the shoulder with the same dagger, leaving it there. I leave a note on the dagger.

"I recommend that you do not pull out that dagger. It's the only thing keeping you from bleeding out at the moment."

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 5/16)
Alchemy 2: Lightsaber||Antimatter=Antisaber (Level 11, 11/12)
Alchemy 3: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 11/15)

Charges:
1: 10/50,
2: Hemalurgy Leveling system: 16/50 (+4 from Alpha)
3: 12/???

+3 to Escutcheon. Get Ready.
You do just that. The note didn't even matter in the end because the guards passed out before actually being able to read it. 20,000 damage to each guard!

|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| on cooldown, 3 turns (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot two| Dream of violence- give a target entity 1.5* damage for one turn. 3 turn cooldown. on cooldown, 1 turns left(source: Kek motion gun)
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

pebbletopia 36/50
Pebbletopiathing 10/10 using!
Light of kekreation uses myself with the 10 charge above, gaining 5 more hp : )
new: actually stuff 1/?
Pionostuff 26/50 +1 RS +5 Dop +3 w32 +3 w32
+3 consumer
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 23/26
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 14/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 3/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 2/16
steffan RP: 3. Steffan BP: 2.
the builder bobs make another 1000 of themself
steffan makes 4 walls with his 2 BP.
turrets: attack the erotes.
I use can you smell on Narcissus.
duplicate light of kekreation: summon a kek seed. if it survives 1 full EOTB & responcedop, the next AG charge/upgrade applied to it becomes much more effective.
LoK, as stated, uses Myself.

somewhat placeholder?

Can you smell?
...the fragrant aroma of the dish that the Rock is currently preparing? No? Well, too bad. There's an explosion of flavors currently commencing and you're missing out, all because you're here playing a forum game. Tsk tsk tsk. Too bad. Now it's too late. You will never be able to smell the dish. Forget about even seeing it, let alone tasting it, for that is something you can never do now that you missed out on it. The gates are closed. You spent all your time playing forum games and ergo the marvellous dish the Rock has prepared now falls into someone else's hands. Perhaps that bratty cousin you always hated, perhaps that guy in middle school who you thought was cool and sorta idolized but then turned out to be a massive douche and a liar. Perhaps it will be consumed by Mrs Anwhistle next door or her ninety-nine calico cats all named Simon. Yeesh. You wonder if she still even lives there. Perhaps it will go to the mail man who accidentally stepped on your pet turtle when you were a kid, perhaps to the weird kid in class who always wore hoodies and everyone had rumors that he was constantly high on some hard drugs. Perhaps to that weird teacher, albeit, knowing her, she would probably toss away the meal instead of actually touching it. Perhaps none of these vague stereotypes are actually real, perhaps you were destined to taste the meal, but not here. Not now. Not in this timeline. The Rock has cooked something, something so potentially amazing, something you have never seen, but it is something you need to eat. In your fury, you bonk Narcissus on the head, which stuns him.

>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (296/300)
Essence Defiler (9/30)
The Fanatic (1/5)

-=Summons
Twisted. Towering. Terrible. Nightmare made material.

-=Actions™
...why is everything dead
c'mon guys
get those 5 charge entities out
you can do et
ALPHA
GIVE ME STUFF TO STAB
BUT IN THE MEANTIME
EVERYONE WILL PLAY POKER.
I GOT A FLUMBERIN' FIVE PAIR
CAN YOU BEAT THAT?
DIDN'T THINK SO
/thisallmeansnothing

I equip the Bleak Queen with the Dunestrider's Tremor. Now has a 5% chance to nullify the damage of every attack against it.
I pull out the dagger that DCCCV so rudely stabbed into one of the royal guards, and slap a bandage over the wound.

-=Alchemies
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == Dunestrider's Tremor, of the Original Name (Lvl. 18, 19/19) (cloak) [EE] -- 5% chance to nullify damage dealt by an entity to equipped entity. -- COMPLETE
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 6/16) [EE] --
Choice to activate MSHEEEP any turn instead of the normal attack. MSHEEEP has a 33% chance to trigger Eep, which deals regular damage, Meep, which deals 1.5x damage or Sheep, which causes a sheep to trample the entity and the entity misses. This can be avoided and a regular attack can be dealt if chosen.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 6/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Inventory
+1 to Piono, +1 to Darkside, and +1 to Abe
Twisted. Towering. Terrible. Trickle.™
That's definitely my new motto.
Anyway, you equop the Queen with the Dunestrider's Tremor as well as healing the guards by +5,000 HP each.

Slot 1
{Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. 23, 4/24)
A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone of a pitch black substance in its standard configuration. However, at the user's glitch-manipulating will, other items can be pulled out of the Erlenmeyer flask, space bending to allow the item out of the flask. With the items extracted, any amount of any existing chemical can be transmuted by "glitch magic" into any other chemical, including fake ones and glitch ones.

Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level 20, 14/21)
A Rider-Waite Ace of Swords card. It stays perfectly flat regardless of any force applied to it. When it hits anything with sufficient force, it sucks in matter around it and stores it as data, which can be read with any matter-data conversion tool.

Slot 3

Slot 4
(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level 15, 5/16)
A module that can be installed into, say, a tool. Instantly grows seeds and upgrades them to give the highest yields in existence.

Charges
Project TAKEOVER (24/50) [Vulnerability]
Project HIDEOUT (14/14) [Entity]
+3 JOEbob.

Project Factory Bid
Cyanogynist (31)
Pricey12345 (25)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
I punch Narcissus.
You punch Narcissus.
Narcissus gets punched.
Your fist goes from being below your hips to Narcissus's face.
Narcissus's face experiences a heavy blow from your fist.
It turns out what you punched wasn't actually Narcissus, but instead a brick wall, which shatters and sends brick fragments into Narcissus, dealing 20,000 damage.

kek
Crack The Sky: /3/3\
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <5/5>
The Queener: [5/5]
The Infinity Edge: {4/4}
Runes Stored: no
Chorus Mortis: (4/4)

+3 to CobaltShade

Shield of the Godslayer [GS]: 49/100
Revenge of the Mercenary System [LEVELING SYSTEM]: 38/50
The Second Verse [SR]: 5/50

T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) && Meta Titan Essence = C.A.N.O.N. F.C.U.K (Level 22) (20/23)

Stands for Corrupted reAlity NavigatOr's Nuclear First-Class regorillaery Kit. Basicaly the TIME FCUK but on steroids, and does the opposite of ungorillaing time now.

Defective Game Grid Token (KoL) || FDKOL Fire Axe (KoL) = Grid-Axe of Loathing (Level 14) (10/15)
You acquire an effect: Video... Games? (duration: 5 Adventures)

Stack of Empty Bullets || (Silver Bar && Wood && Hard-Light Plating && Kryptonite Ingot && Yellow (don't ask why) && Vin Diesel (again, don't ask why) && AIDS = Multi-Purpose Bullets (Level 23) (8/24)
It revolutionizes the world of bullets; made from silver, wood, light, Kryptonite, yellow, Vin Diesel, and, most importantly, AIDS. Too many times have people been shot only to recover and live a full life. Multi-purpose bullets will bring that to an end. These bullets can stop vampires, werewolves, evil sentient shadows, Green Lantern, and Superman...if they so happen to exist and so happen to be attacking you or you so happen to be hunting them. Also, you can throw them if you don't have a gun, as they have explosive tips.

(Greater Knowledge Titan Essence && Ultimate Wad (KoL)) && Tai Lopez Splinter Timeline Soul Cluster && Essence of Lamborghinis && Essence of Memes && (Package of Explodium && Hot cluster (KoL)) || (Meteor Staff || Spell Tome && Time Magic = Meteoric Adaptive Spelltome) = Wrath of the Lamborghini (Level 23) (6/24)
A tome that summons exploding Lamborghinis from the sky. Also contains KNAWLEDGE, and lots of it.

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.
----
Entity Actions:
Spellthief copies Give What Is Due, then uses it to make the Shield Priest deploy an Obsidian Steel Barier for himself.
----
Xtrullor shoves Narcissus into a nearby river.
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.
What a stupid attack. Weak. Pathetic, even.
...Wait a second...
Please don't tell me you're legitimately that stupid, Vor.
...Oh my god, you really are.

Genius. Absolutely genius. 40,000 damage.

Your time has come...

+1 to Redstone, W32Coravint and Thartler
Ho hum.

I'll be kinda honest, I've been miserable playing this recently and right now I've not been getting the enjoyment I wanted out of my leveling system. I was planning on making a new one but that was bitten because (a) too hard to GM (I looked at it and seriously questioned if I wanted to GM this myself), (b) I hadn't been using the original at all, and even though it was somewhat streamlined from the original it was still pretty boring, and (c) altogether kind of unfulfilling. I'm scrapping that.

For everyone who's interested in removing leveling systems, Trickle said that to remove one and return to invulnerabilityland is free but you'll need charge to get one back.

There are a few other announcements but just in case, I'm putting them below my actual actions (as they're also relevant to those actions).

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance (Lehiro Fiit): |III|
Doom Unleashed (Alduin): |III|
Fear the Darkness (Ved Vozahnil): |IIIII|

Triton's Scepter:
  • Seaspray: |III| (much like Dust Storm, creates a wave that crashes against the rocks on the ground throwing a cold spray up in the faces of the target, decreasing their accuracy for a round or two.)
  • Splash: |IIIII| (hit the opponent with that big wave from seaspray, dealing damage and inflicting Wet, which decreases accuracy by a tiny bit)
  • Water Whip: {7/7 ammo} (You pull the water in the air up into a cyllinder around the tip of the staff, creating a low hit point water tentacle that increases your attack power while its still alive.)
  • Whirlpool: {4/4 ammo} (Traps an entity in a whirlpool for 3 rounds, dealing DoT and causing them to deal half damage to anything that's not also caught in the whirlpool.)
  • Tidal Wave: |IIIIIIII| {2/2 ammo} (Summons an enormous tidal wave that crashes into three target entities, dealing heavy damage and inflicting waterlogged, which halves the strength of all outgoing effects AND lowers accuracy by a little bit.)
  • Diluvium: |IIIIIIIIII| {1/1 Ammo} {Tidal Wave Uses: 0/2} (Targets the entire field, inflict waterlogged on EVERYONE and deal heavy damage to all enemies, light damage to all allies.)

Uncapped! The Climax: 150 / 150 (+3 from DCCCV)
Unforgiven: 20 / 50. (+3 from Emerald_Mann)
Deicide Squad: 50 / 50. (+1 from Pionoplayer)
NEW UNCAPPED: Holy mother of cosmos, that's one whopper of a tree. 6 / 100 (+5 from Global GM)
NEW: ALLEN WRITE SOME DIALOUGE HERE. 4 / 50. (+3 from DCCCV)

Freyja bid:
TwinBuilder: 91-SUSPENDED-
Pionoplayer: 79
The Flaming Toast: 59
DarkSide: 58
Battlefury: 41
Consumer: 30
EmeraldMann: 21

DCCCV: 12
Abeneautmal: 5
Sp33don: 4

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)
(if he returns) Twinbuilder (1st to last 3)
Pionoplayer (2nd/1st to last 3)
The Flaming Toast (2nd/3rd to last 3)
(if Twin does not return) DarkSide (3rd to last 3)

RUNNER UPS:
Battlefury
Consumer
EmeraldMann
DCCCV

+2 to Emerald_Mann, +1 to Pionoplayer

DONE: A Rock from Limbo && Liquid Death && Zweihander = The Grayscale (Level 14: 15/15)

Chronologically-Enhanced Luminite && IDPD Plasma Minigun && Glove of an IDPD Elite Heavy = The Complete Ejection (Level 20: 9/21)

Tear of Black Liquid Sorrow && Creative Energies && (Fragment of the Limbo Gatekeeper's gauntlet || Whole Gauntlet) = Charon's Hand (Level 18: 9/19)

Jar of Black Liquid Sorrow && Invincible Heartstrings && The Axe = The Last Song (Level 20: 6/21)

NEW: Music Sheet || Ink from the Inky Abyss && Lesser Death Elemental = Final Notes (Level ?: 1/?)

Note: For reasons explained below, all of these that do not appear to be immediately finished are actually finished-but I'll explain why before starting new ones. That said, Final Notes will still need a level.

OK, this is getting a massive rearrangement, but sadly will probably still be as long. I'll have an explanation in a new Pastebin.

L00T: 17.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

ACTION SUMMARY:
- CHARGE: THE CLIMAX
-CHARGE: DEICIDE SQUAD
-Other things???

----+----+----+----+----
First things first. Effective immediately, Skirmish Maneuvers is officially over, and the charge is being trashed in favor of reclaiming invulnerability again. It wasn't doing anything for me, RP-wise or not, that I couldn't do on my own. So there.

Second off, as of this turn, I hope you really liked your bidding position, because if you're in the top 3, you've gotten it! I'm using the Deicide Squad Charge to immediately alchemize Freyja, for a start. I will also happily announce that since I'm creating the final four of the base alchemies for the Eclipse Project, The Climax will now go to auto-finishing all four Alchemies I have above that aren't finished yet, including the freshly-started one, and creating both Forseti and Hel instantly as well. This means that as of right now, bidding is over. Anyone who has given at least 10 points into the bidding system will get a Level 10 alchemy-the True Hero Sword-as a compensation prize. (No, I'm not giving you some flavor text or random superbosses this time; burnt too much time on this already)

For the 'top three,' if you're pinged, you'll be able to choose one of the last three Level 50s as part of the system. If TwinBuilder abruptly returns, then it'll be Twin, then Piono, than Toast; if not, it'll be Piono, then Toast, then DarkSide. To be quick: Freyja is a life/nature arm, Forseti is a Time/Distortion arm, and Hel is a Death/Libo arm. If anyone wants to give the prize to someone else-the Alchemy is non-tradeable nor duplicatable, so contact me immediately if you want someone else to get your prize (PM over Discord would work best, but if you can't do that a PM or a post on here will suffice).

The actual handouts occur next turn just so this isn't a total shock and people aren't rushing.

We're approaching the endgame and I'll be darned if I go unfulfilled. I would be far more bitter about not being able to finish this RP than pretty much any thing previous. I just want what I have to come to some resemblence of a satisfactory ending that at least ties up the loose ends I have given. I don't want to take spotlight or be prominent and would be perfectly happy to supply charges to others-so anyone with any combo-charges you would like to get off, contact me and I'll consider it. (this mostly goes for PG players, mind.)

OH, and because all the alchemies above are finished thanks to a massive charge, here's four new ones and a preview, though at least three already have levels from previews. Sorry, Trickle!

1NEW: Indomitable Will && Nocturne = Sorcerer's Defense (Level 25: 1/26)

2NEW: Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (Level 25: 1/26)

3NEW: The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying (Level ?: 1/?)

Explamation: All of those are Legendary shields from Borderlands. The Undying has a counterpart in the Unconquered, which is Level 25, so presumably the Undying is also Level 25.

4NEW: Soul of the Muse && Duri Iudicis && The Fade = (I forgot the name) (Level 23: 1/24)

PREVIW: Infinity Ingot && Nequilita = ??? (Level ?)

EDIT: Due to the new update and my need to get stuff done... I'm going to hand the 10-point Charge Token to @Emerald Mann and just take the global +5.

----+----+----+----+----
I already missed a turn trying to get this post out. This is annoying but pretty much typical at this point. You want to know something else annoying but typical? Copper. Copper is dirt-orange, which is a really annoying color, and its consistency really looks a lot like actual clay (which can be orange). It's basically useless. Tin has the decency to at least turn into a good wall in Tin Plating-Copper's coloration is *hideous* for the same purpose. And of course, it is this material-not even Tin, but Copper-that you have to start the game with, no less using the worst type of melee weapon in the game on the tier only marginally above wood-a weapon so bad that wooden swords are preferable. The only potentially mildly good thing that Copper is used for is its armor... If you didn't manage to mine out a set of iron/lead/silver/tungsten/gold/platinum armor beforehand, or some other set of crazy mage armor made from gemstones and silk. Copper doesn't have any uses in the late-game. Iron/Lead can be used in Ironskin potions, Platinum and Gold can be turned into Spelunker's Potions on top of the fancier kind of furnishings they can make, Silver can be turned into Silver Bullets if all else fails (and if you have IMKSushi, so does Tungsten)... But not Copper. Tin shares 90% percent of these failings, but Tin can be turned into something nice and isn't that disgusting orange color.

Copper sucks.

As everyone hates copper, this means no-one will mind if Zetta steals all the copper ore on this crazy server, wraps it all up into a single wrecking ball of annoying, and uses it to annoy the Light of Kekreation so hard that it actually takes damage, disregarding its bodyguards. Not because the wrecking ball actually did anything, no, but because it's a giant ball of dirt-orange metal that is just absolutely annoying to behold, so much so that the Light itself is forcibly dimmed, because no Keks can be had while Copper is involved. So, so typical.

He then actually smashes it at the Light because by good grief if you're gonna make a wrecking ball, use it. It does no damage whatsoever, however, because of course it's made of useless, annoying copper that isn't used for anything else in Terraria other than some of the weakest gear. The Light of Kekreation breathes a sigh of relief, only for Zetta to just kind of punch the Light in its face-analouge. The Light goes flying into the sun, and sadly, nuclear radiation isn't on the list of things that the Light has power over, so it is deep-fried by nuclear power.
PREVIEW: Infinity Ingot && Nequilita = Infuilita (Level 23)
Unlike the Nequilita, the spells stored inside the Infuilita have vast amounts of uses. What are said uses, you might ask? Well, it's up to you and your imagination. The possibilities are endless, infinite, if you will. The cards themselves appear to be identical to the Nequilita ones save for the edges of the card itself randomly shifting from one hue to another. This doesn't have any effect as it is simply there for looks and to show that these are indeed "infinite".

Sorry to say, you can't pass tokens. I told this to Emerald before.
Wow. That just happened. The Kekreation's walls are blocking it, so you can't reach it yourself, but you manage to destroy three walls.

ALPHA: It is quite unfortunate that you couldn't harm the Light itself, but there's no need to fret. I have it covered.

Tetrahellatus: 81/450
Senator Shrek: 38/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 24/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 9/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 15/18)
Really? All that is still alive on the PG side are two entities that aren't even particularly durable? I simply proceed to finally make S4L7 self-destruct, saltinizing all the battlefield, and causing the Godmodder to get severe hypernatremia.
The Godmodder knows many things, but one thing he does not know is hypernatremia. This makes it particularly hard for him to godmod it - as he isn't really sure what it is - before he realizes he can just grab a dictionary.
...It's not in the dictionary.
Well. 1 damage. You win this time. Alpha is pretty pissed that he's taking all this dumb damage.

The Annoyance: 142/200(+2 from Tazz, twice)(+3 from D3CV)(+3 from Engie)
Do We Exist?: 14/50
The Ascension: 14/50
+3 DCCCV

Emerald slaps a random AG Entity. With Fire. And Brimstone. And Lavatories. Also known as bathrooms.

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 14/16
It's a set consisting of a Sword enchanted with Arcane Magic, and a shield imbued with Divine Energy

A sword && Something that's not a sword = Random Object-Throwing Sword: 11/11
It's a sword that has the ability to create random objects from itself. After being used, the random object disappears

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 10/13

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 3/26

Random Object Throwing Sword: Level 10
Bathrooms! Brimstone! Fire! Whatever you want! A royal guard suffers all of these symptoms, causing him to take 15,000 damage.

Annis attacks a dead fish on a pole. Generically. Harshly. Big. Strong. Tremendous. Chaos is actually mass media made by the snerson conspiracy so you don't have to think to attack, just like the 4 (too many) DTG games on TCF. Such is life in Soviet Moscow.

The dead fish falls to the floor, limply. It never wad alive. I imagine it never will be alive again. It is rotten, a husk of its full potential, consumed by Annis, whom I imagine could share my username. What a shame. A waste of a meek little fire in the cold seas of reality. What is the goal of this petty attack? Why did I do this? Why did I waste my time on this? Does Di know? Vor? The hung corpse of Zeroth timeline Trickle?

Important questions for a wasteful act. Whilst we admire these soulless facts, I have taken the status of Alpha from behind your back.

i think i was supposed to ascend [50 / 50] [done]
Uh... wait, what?
Did you read the girl's post? She just ascended.
Oh. Wait, is this person even playing anymore?
You deserve to be executed, Vor. How did anyone let you get this close to the Update Terminal?
Crystal?
Which Crystal? The previous GM, who doomed us to this fate of having a terrible GM, or some other Crystal that I might happen to know?
Both?
Annis ascends to Alpha. Take it. Take it and leave. I can't continue this conversation else I'll end up with all of my hair ripped to shreds.

Alright. I accept the token. I swing my newly created Antisaber about. I also create a
basic enemy.

I go straight for the Bleak Queen with the Antisaber, performing a shiak through the chest. Annihilation occurs.

I'm feeling regicidal today.

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 6/16)
Alchemy 2: Lightsaber||Antimatter=Antisaber (Level 11, 12/12) COMPLETE!
NEW ALCHEMY 2: Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level ?, 1/??)
Alchemy 3: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 12/15)
NEW: ALCHEMY 4: Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level ?, 1/??)

Charges:
1: The Everstorm: 11/50
2: Hemalurgy Leveling system: 25/50 (+3 from Emerald, +5 Global)
3: Death Train: 13/???

+3 to Emerald_Mann
Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level 18)
A chaotic sword used to cut mortals into at least six other dimensisons and maybe two or more anti-dimensions. Wait, Trickle, what's an anti-dimension? I don't know. Talk to the sword. I'm sure the sword will be happy to show you a tour of the anti-dimensions. Usage on post-mortems (and I don't mean "post-mortem analyses", I literally mean creatures post death) and undeads can lead to pa$%*#o$?#i$*@lls and other chaotic events.

Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level 18)
Identical to the Entropic Emerald Enervation, except for one key detail - this one sends post-mortem creatures to where they belong. Hell, afterlife, heaven, you name it. Use this on a ghost or a zombie and you'll be doing them a favor. Usage on mortals and the living can lead to pa$%*#o$?#i$*@lls and other chaotic events.

You deal 12,000 damage to one of the Guards protecting the Queen!

Hezetor takes the Mk1 and meditates on it, channelling a purple ray that covers the whole armor, in an instant he is dressed in the suit of armor, its silver colour almost reflects the solar rays, the 4 squares of its energy cells shine a strange mixture of blue and green light, the same colour of the two visors for his eyes, a dark green robe adorns the suit and completes the figure. The Chirotheca Dominatus in his right hand is covered by the armor but its powers are clearly visible, as is the lowercase alpha on the back of the same hand, now the sword Avaritias clings to his right side ready to destroy his enemies.

Scythe of (Eardrum) Death 4/4
Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 30/150
7/25
4/25

+3 Consumer

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level ??: 1/??)

Exactly what the name suggest, capable of manipulating concepts, this power is not exactly laughing matter.

Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level ??: 1/??)

Grants minor control over all the 11.000 elements at the same time, or major control over some amounts of elements at the same time, or an absolute control over a single one. Those limitations can be partly bypassed via incredible focus and proper training in the task. Still controlling well those elements is usually straining and complex.

Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Creativity Gem (Level ??: 1/??)

As the name suggest, grants incredible control over Creativity.

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level ??: 1/??)

A golden gauntlet of power, grants incredible manipulation over the concept/element of Infinity.

The Power Glove || Small Gear from mechanus && Sacred Stone && Control Matrix && Quantum Computer && Keys of the Stars && Pienal of Warpidio = Chirotheca Dominatus (Level 25: 26/26) Complete!
You equip all the cool gear you created! It gives you an extra 2 AC, somehow. Magically.
Too bad these probably aren't going to be as pow-

Welcome back, king Hezetor! What do you mean "I never left in the first place"? Shhhhhh. Sure you didn't. The audience have been impatient waiting for the next episode of... uh... whatever our show was called! So let's go out there and make them glad!
No.
The audience have been impatient waiting for the next episode of... uh... whatever our show was called! So let's go out there and make them glad!
No!
Let's see... today we're fighting the Greek mythology duo... there's a heroic sacrifice in the middle, that's always fun... uh...
NO!!!
Woah, calm down there, pal! How did you even get access anyway? I just locked you out of using the panel.
You are not doing this.
Not now.
Not ever.
Yeesh. Somebody is salty.
Yes! Of course I'm salty! You aren't letting me GM my game!
...Hello?
He always does this.

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level 25)
Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level 25)
Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Creativity Gem (Level 25)

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level 25)

The four gems and the gauntlet are being alchemized!

Tetrahellatus: 82/450
Senator Shrek: 39/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 25/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 10/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 16/18)
I rpceed to counter GoldenReady's copper wrecking ball by building a wall out of silver, which is easily in a worse position. Why? Tungsten looks better, and can mine Meteorite. It also sounds cooler, and the only use of silver is for bullets that can be bought, which, assuming anyone here buys as many as me, will probably give you a stockpile of them in 1 Blood Moon that you'll be in HM and still using that stockpile due to the ridiculously high amount of bullets you bought. And not to mention that crafting Silver Bullets is less efficient than buying them (And that is pre-HM. In HM, Party Bullets are more powerful and VERY cheap!). Really, at least copper is merely useless. Silver is literally WORSE THAN USELESS.
Their mutual uselessness ends up fighting, with the winner standing there...Also, the orange colour isn't that bad, and at least it can be made into plating, which looks decent. Meanwhile, silver can't be made into plating, and by the time you could get most of it's items, you could find a grenade, get a demolitionist, and finally get a gun, and get the Arms Dealer...Which means that it's bound to be nearly useless pretty quickly.
You sabotage his attack, somehow stopping him from destroying one of the walls!

>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (297/300)
Essence Defiler (10/30)
The Fanatic (2/5)

-=Summons
Twisted. Towering. Terrible. Nightmare made material.

-=Actions™
Reading!
Eeeeeeeeeeeh.
ALPHA
TASTE... WORDS!
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

-=Alchemies
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 7/16) [EE] --
Choice to activate MSHEEEP any turn instead of the normal attack. MSHEEEP has a 33% chance to trigger Eep, which deals regular damage, Meep, which deals 1.5x damage or Sheep, which causes a sheep to trample the entity and the entity misses. This can be avoided and a regular attack can be dealt if chosen.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 7/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.

Inventory
+1 to Piono, +1 to Darkside, and +1 to Abe
Alpha tastes words. Then he spits them out.

You should've said "eat". If Alpha's only tasting the words, he can choose not to consume them any further.

/null
Ho hum.

An update: DarkSide has said to me that for various reasons he's leaving Terraria indefinitely, something about it not being fun anymore. I respect his decision, but as he is now gone and Twin seems unlikely to suddenly post, I will cede his Alchemy to the next-highest bidder if DarkSide fails to post this round-but this is only relevant if Twin also fails to post. As Battlefury has stated that he isn't really active and wouldn't mind missing out, this means that our current candidate for the 3rd place spot is @ConsumerOfAll . As noted compensation, however, I will still give all who have exceeded 10 points on the bidding ladder a True Hero Sword, including the inactive guys.

Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|

Triton's Scepter:
  • Seaspray: |III| (much like Dust Storm, creates a wave that crashes against the rocks on the ground throwing a cold spray up in the faces of the target, decreasing their accuracy for a round or two.)
  • Splash: |IIIII| (hit the opponent with that big wave from seaspray, dealing damage and inflicting Wet, which decreases accuracy by a tiny bit)
  • Water Whip: {7/7 ammo} (You pull the water in the air up into a cyllinder around the tip of the staff, creating a low hit point water tentacle that increases your attack power while its still alive.)
  • Whirlpool: {4/4 ammo} (Traps an entity in a whirlpool for 3 rounds, dealing DoT and causing them to deal half damage to anything that's not also caught in the whirlpool.)
  • Tidal Wave: |IIIIIIII| {2/2 ammo} (Summons an enormous tidal wave that crashes into three target entities, dealing heavy damage and inflicting waterlogged, which halves the strength of all outgoing effects AND lowers accuracy by a little bit.)
  • Diluvium: |IIIIIIIIII| {1/1 Ammo} {Tidal Wave Uses: 0/2} (Targets the entire field, inflict waterlogged on EVERYONE and deal heavy damage to all enemies, light damage to all allies.)
UNCAPPED: Holy mother of cosmos, that's one whopper of a tree: 7 / 100.
Unforgiven: 21 / 50.
ALLEN WRITE SOME DIALOUGE HERE: 5 / 50.

BID WINNERS:
TwinBuilder: 91-SUSPENDED???-
Pionoplayer: 79
The Flaming Toast: 59
Consumer: 30

BID PARTICIPANTS:
DarkSide: 58 (ceded)
Battlefury13: 42 (ceded)

EmeraldMann: 21
DCCCV: 12

Abeneautmal: 5
Sp33don: 4

WINNERS:
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)
(if he returns) Twinbuilder (1st to last 3)
Pionoplayer (2nd/1st to last 3)
The Flaming Toast (2nd/3rd to last 3)
(if Twin does not return) ConsumerOfAll (3rd to last 3)

RUNNER UPS:
Battlefury
Consumer
EmeraldMann
DCCCV

Indomitable Will && Nocturne = Sorcerer's Defense (Level 25: 2/26)

Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (Level 25: 2/26)

NEW: The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying (Level ?: 2/?)

Explamation: All of those are Legendary shields from Borderlands. The Undying has a counterpart in the Unconquered, which is Level 25, so presumably the Undying is also Level 25.

Soul of the Muse && Duri Iudicis && The Fade = (I forgot the name) (Level 23: 2/24)

PREVIW: Infinity Ingot && Nequilita = ??? (Level ?)

YOU, MY GOOD SIR, HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IF YOU HAVE CLICKED THE SPOILER ABOVE! IF YOU ARE EDITING AND SEE THIS, UH... PUMPERNICKEL!!!

ACTION SUMMARY:
- ACTIONS OCCUR

----+----+----+----+----
Zetta casually remind Alpha of his divinium-tier stomach for no particular reason. Roxxanne goes to cater to her puppies, and is preoccupied with that for a while.

Grimsby observes the Wogly. That looks like something terribly worrisome, to him. He exploits Artifex ex Machina, a typical assault tool for these kinds of things. Creation adds to things, like matter to the Wogly's tenuous antimatter.

Grimsby approaches slowly and points the top of Artifex ex Machina directly at the Wogly. the Wogly is... Probably mindless, so it doesn't care, even though it is very visibly harmed by Grimsby firing a stream of golden light directly through the hole in the Wogly. The beam doesn't come out at the other end, due to the Wogly's effects, but more surprising is what the beam does to the Wogly-The Wogly's being suddenly starts to shimmer like some kind of poor audio glitch, spazzing out, and, despite the odds, actually growing. It doesn't appear to harm the Wogly, or not in a way that is obvious, but the hole itself has actually grown smaller-the Wogly itself has closed in on its hole. Grimsby speculates that the hole works like a mouth, and thus, keeps firing, basically feeding the Wogly a bomb, approaching slowly.

It starts to work. Things that were rent unreal around it suddenly come back into view like a sharp knife. A few blocks of dirt here some exposed iron there. The Wogly starts to, seemingly, try to move away from Grimsby-but less like its intending to and more like it's trying to move back to a certain spot. More likely than not, where the actual error of things is. At the same time, as the hole grows smaller and its effects on reality are undone, the Wogly looks... Angry? Grimsby is fairly certain that is more the case of the Wogly's hole becoming more and more full. Some of the glimmering light starts to escape from the other side... And does nothing, fading out a while longer more naturally, ending in some kind of golden crystal thing.

By the time Grimsby's slow approach takes him pretty much right up next to the Wogly, the Wogly's hole has nearly been utterly filled, with only the tiniest prinprick remaining, and shrinking even more. AT the same time, though explosions and other sorts were starting to ring about the now-invincible Grimsby, the Wogly-something that would definitely get knocked back-now nearly snaps back to where it was, like it was outright magnetized to the spot. And more and more it glitches and twitches and starts to lose its composure, looking less physical itself, looking less real, ironically enough. A little more... A little more... Grimsby wonders-

-but he does not wonder any longer when it closes. Suddenly, the Wogly is no longer a torus-shaped object. It is now more like a circle, a coin if you would. The lance of creation energies suddenly blows it backwards into the golden crystal, impaling it.

The Wogly twitches. Then, now definitely, it grows angry. It appears that removing the idea that it was a hole in reality by feeding it raw creative energy-to muddle that idea with others-basically gave it a brain and a personality, and that personality does not take kindly to the idea that its original purpose was so sullied. It can't eat that tasty reality anymore! Not like it was ever really tasty, or it tasted reality at all as it lacks a reality-licking tongue to do so. It is still very enraged.

Grimsby opts to not take his chances that the Wogly gained some kind of twisted superpower from all of that, and snaps his fingers. The golden crystal explodes into hundreds of tiny shards that tear apart the Wogly, and this time the hollow donut actually feels it-no longer hollow or a donut.

Grimsby walks off back to the PG side, satisfied at the damage he dealt.
The Wogly takes 30,000 damage.

I kill myself.
Nice.

Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension
Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped)
Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive)
Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped)

Broken Scanner && Repair Kit = Functional Scanner. (Level 15: 6/16)

NEW! Shotgun && Dark Shard && Several Souls Of Night = Onyx Blaster (Level ??: 1/??)

North Guardian: 38/50 (+4 from godmodder, +3 from Emerald)
South Guardian: 10/50 (+3 from DCCCV)

+3 to Emerald, to help get a certain creature onto the field. I'll probably go right to dumping +3s on Tazz again after I'm no longer needed for that purpose.

Oh lordy... that really is a lot of enemies on the other side of the field, and few allies on this side. For the first time since arriving here, she can't help but wonder if the battle might not have been something she really wanted to get involved in after all. But, problem. She can't find a really significant target that stands out, but isn't someone who could probably defend against her assault without issue. Even then, the woman in a suit keeps looking. She has to be able to find something. Even without the scanner, she could at least get some idea of what she's looking at if she focused...

...There. A target. The roar of her M2 fills the air as she begins unleashing a hailstorm of explosive bullets on the prophet of annihilation, shredding away at it and the ground around it. The woman in a suit is quite glad that her heavy machine gun is being reliable, but she can't shake the feeling that overusing it too much might lead to the other side adapting to it. She'd need more weaponry. More defenses in case of retaliation. Just plain more things. There's the two free elemental crafts in reserve, but it would perhaps be best to reserve those for later. They'd be... aces up her sleeve, to put it in another way. In case she had an idea.
Shotgun && Dark Shard && Several Souls Of Night = Onyx Blaster (Level 18)
Blasts onyxes. Easy enough, right? Well, these onyxes, if they touch your skin, unleash several voices inside you, probably causing you to go insane. The voices do go away, but only after some mental damage has been done.

Annis walks into Di-Vor's whereabouts, before pointing Broken Anachronism and Proteus at them. She tells them to summon a certain group of eight that she was advertised, whilst waving her entire armoury at them.
Shhhhh. Shhhhhhhhh. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Bad girl. Don't talk about that here.

kek
Crack The Sky: /3/3\
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <5/5>
The Queener: [5/5]
The Infinity Edge: {4/4}
Runes Stored: no
Chorus Mortis: (4/4)

+2 to Sirplop (UNLEASH HELL)
+1 to CobaltShade

Shield of the Godslayer [GS]: 50/100
Revenge of the ??? [LEVELING SYSTEM]: 44/50 (+4 Trickle)
The Second Verse [SR]: 6/50

T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) && Meta Titan Essence = C.A.N.O.N. F.C.U.K (Level 22) (21/23)

Stands for Corrupted reAlity NavigatOr's Nuclear First-Class regorillaery Kit. Basicaly the TIME FCUK but on steroids, and does the opposite of ungorillaing time now.

Defective Game Grid Token (KoL) || FDKOL Fire Axe (KoL) = Grid-Axe of Loathing (Level 14) (11/15)
You acquire an effect: Video... Games? (duration: 5 Adventures)

Stack of Empty Bullets || (Silver Bar && Wood && Hard-Light Plating && Kryptonite Ingot && Yellow (don't ask why) && Vin Diesel (again, don't ask why) && AIDS = Multi-Purpose Bullets (Level 23) (9/24)
It revolutionizes the world of bullets; made from silver, wood, light, Kryptonite, yellow, Vin Diesel, and, most importantly, AIDS. Too many times have people been shot only to recover and live a full life. Multi-purpose bullets will bring that to an end. These bullets can stop vampires, werewolves, evil sentient shadows, Green Lantern, and Superman...if they so happen to exist and so happen to be attacking you or you so happen to be hunting them. Also, you can throw them if you don't have a gun, as they have explosive tips.

(Greater Knowledge Titan Essence && Ultimate Wad (KoL)) && Tai Lopez Splinter Timeline Soul Cluster && Essence of Lamborghinis && Essence of Memes && (Package of Explodium && Hot cluster (KoL)) || (Meteor Staff || Spell Tome && Time Magic = Meteoric Adaptive Spelltome) = Wrath of the Lamborghini (Level 23) (7/24)
A tome that summons exploding Lamborghinis from the sky. Also contains KNAWLEDGE, and lots of it.

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.
----
Entity Actions:
The Terror-Way Shorts attack Narcissus.
----
Xtrullor generically heals Spellthief.
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.
Generic heal! 10,000 HP back to the Spellthief.

Trickle, I need my material alchemy (bronzethrillium ANd Radioactive tungesten Carbide) to be given a level and name please.

32/??? 50/50 expended.
50/50 for the pantslife
16/50 for something better
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 12/21
+1 to redstone, sirplop and goldenready

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide): 3/?

Bronzethrillium: Its function is pretty straightforward. It can power machines like redstone, light things up like glowstone, and do whatever mithril and adamantium can do. Except, using the power of HIGH LEVEL COMBOBs, it has advanced machine dismantling due to its redstone side fusing with high power and some control over flame, due to advanced glowstone.

Tungsten Carbide: tungsten carbide is a powerful and strong material popular in many of today's modern industries, having double the strength and density of steel.

Uranium: A radioactive element, often used to power nuclear power plants, bombs, and the incorrect popcultural assumption that radiation is an acidic green in color.

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
Cyan: 10 (winner this round)

Favors owed:
Abeneautmal
Cyanogynist
Darkside

50/50 expended for PANTSLIFE. The first of my terror mobs.

This is a relatively simple entity, being made entirely as a test to see how much increased power my terrors have thanks to my ascension to Godmodderhood.
So, without further ado, Cyan receives the TERROR-WAY PANTS

The Terror-way pants have the just a smidgen less health than the standard for one of my 50 post charge terror mobs, and attack at the average damage value.
However, at half health, a large portion of them rips away and they become TERROR SHORTS, becoming comfy and easy to wear, which gives them a small amount of regen. If they (somehow) regen above half health they remain the terror shorts. They're just too comfy to go back to wearing regular pants.

I also slice off a 50/50 from my large vault charge to hand over to goldenready to complete his alchemy thing. His favor has now been repaid.

I do a sweet kickflip off of the air, then pulse forward with a blast of Godmodding power, completely obliterating one of the erotes.
Sorry for forgetting to give your alchemy a level and a description.
bronzethrillium ANd Radioactive tungesten Carbide = Atomium (Level 15)
Wow, a level 15 and only a material? That ought to be powerful. And incredibly unstable. And incredibly radioactive. The Bronzethrillium enhances the radioactivity by a very large amount, while also making every single weapon crafted out of it very unstable.

You create the pants and give them to Cyan!
You obliterate one of the Erotes so quickly than another one dies just out of fear. Two Erotes down!

H to He.

Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 31/150
8/25
5/25

+3 Consumer

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level ??: 2/??)

Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level ??: 2/??)

Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Creativity Gem (Level ??: 2/??)

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level ??: 2/??)
Ho hum.

|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| on cooldown, 2 turns (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot two| Dream of violence- give a target entity 1.5* damage for one turn. 3 turn cooldown. off cooldown,(source: Kek motion gun)
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

pebbletopia 37/50
new: actually stuff 2/?
Pionostuff 27/50
+3 consumer
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 24/26
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 15/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 4/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 3/16
steffan RP: 3. Steffan BP: 0

I grin, as my lv 25 artifact is almost done, and conjure a copy, flashing forwards and slashing a hole directly into Narcissus, before revealing to him his lack of positive properties, as not only is he so weak that he cannot act because i threw a rock at him, but he looks ugly as all get out and his flesh is so weak a single, halfhearted slash rends apart his skin. i then decide my last point has not been stressed enough, and continue half-heartedly slashing at him to demonstrate my point.
Narcissus is so consumed in his love for himself that your words burn his skin. They literally burn it. 25,000 damage!

33/??? for something much better.
17/50 for something better.
1/50

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide): 4/?

Favors owed:
Abeneautmal
Cyanogynist
Darkside

I draw out Rapture and cleave through another of the Erotes, which becomes so eroteic it bursts into flames from how steamy the whole thing gets.
I quickly look away to avoid having to describe it. Gotta keep this safe for work, even if all I did was water and fire magic.
Ouch. Yeah, there could be kids around here. Technically, the Erotes pretty much resemble ki-
Okay, no, bad Vor, don't talk about things like that. SFW, remember? Whew.
One Erote down!

Slot 1

Slot 2

Slot 3

Slot 4

Charges
Project TAKEOVER (35/50) [Vulnerability] (+5 from GM, +4 from Cyan, +1 from Pricey)
Project HIDEOUT (14/50) [Entity]
+3 JOEbob.

Project Factory Bid
Cyanogynist (35)
Pricey12345 (26)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
lolno
lolyes

[AG]
LoK uses Myself, giving it +5 HP and raising its HP to 10.
The Co- uh, Clone of Kekreation, summons a Kek Seed!
The Spellthief becomes a genius temporarily and copies Nemesis' "Give What is Due" active, thus copying the Barrier Priest's "Obsidian Shield" active, thus giving itself +100,000 HP. Wow. Uh. That's very impressive.
Barrier Priest barriers Terror-Way Pants.
Flesh Golem pounds on an Erote, destroying it.
Prophet of Annihilation is brainwashed by the Erotes temporarily and stuns the Gunman!
Wogly steals Nemesis' integrity, making her less... real?
The Wings... uh... do wing stuff?
The Desolate Hive is LOCKED.
The Bleak Queen deals 15,000 damage to Narcissus!
The Guard, despite being hurt, damage Narcissus, dealing 10,000 damage.
Steffan makes 4 more walls!
The Builder Bobs multiply further!
The turrets destroy three Erotes.
Gunman is brainwashed by the Erotes temporarily and guns down the Prophet, 30,000 damage dealt!
Fathom Shulker takes an Erote to half-health and inflicts Lesser Devoid!
Terror-Way Pants attack Narcissus, dealing 70,000 damage.

[PG]
Narcissus is stunned.
Nemesis decides to go for the strongest AG on the field and deals 70,000 damage to Terror-Way Pants!
The Erotes make the Prophet of Annihilation and the Gunman direct attacks at each other!

[GM]
The Godmodder decides it is time to dim down the lights.
The City Walls just stand there as Alpha pummels them, breaking each one down. Destroying walls is something Alpha has done many, many times.
However, the Walls aren't what he wanted to destroy. The Light of Kekreation. He places one finger on it and drains all of its light energy, reducing it to nothing.
To a Psi-Godmodder, entities who have some access to godmodding are simply jokes.
The Clone of Kekreation can survive. For now.

Oh, the Light was one problem down. But you know what's really bothering Alpha?
Too many AGs.
>Initiating MurderParty.exe
Instead of getting a +4 this turn, all PG attacks will be doubled next turn. :)
Enjoy!
(Oh, and for purposes obvious to everyone, try not to take down the Terror-Way Pants this very turn. Fresh entities shouldn't be pummeled as hard as everything else).

(As promised, @JOEbob receives +923 charge. The down-side here is that he can only use it on one whole entity and can't keep it for later.
If you're someone who isn't JOEbob, you don't have to PM me and tell me that my game is unbalanced. Please actually wait for things to happen before calling them out.)

The Itinerary:
>
AGs: Destroy the mythological figures!
> AGs: Fight for entity advantage!
> AGs: Destroy the Godmodder!

> PGs: Summon more entities!
> PGs: Fight for entity advantage!
> PGs: Defend the Godmodder!

Field Effects: None.

[A] Earthheart: Dust Storm: 3/3. Razor Sharp Rock Spires: 4/4. Sink: 9/10 uses. Earthen Avatar: 4/5 uses. Summon Golem: 0/3 uses. Mountain Fortress: 7/7, 2/2 uses. Sanctuary of the Earth's Heart: 0/15, LOCKED. Held by Cyanogynist.
[A] The Living Flame: HOT PANTS: 2/2. Fireblast: 5/5. Smokescreen: 10/10 uses. Immolate: 5/5 uses. Raging Inferno: 7/8, 2/2 uses. Conflagration: 0/12, LOCKED. Held by Abeneautmal. Hidden until Abeneautmal returns.
[A] Triton's Scepter: Seaspray: 3/3. Splash: 5/5. Waterwhip: 7/7 uses. Whirlpool: 4/4 uses. Tidal Wave: 8/8, 2/2 uses. Diluvium: 0/10, 1/1 use, LOCKED. Held by GoldenReady.
[A] The Rock: Can You Smell: Stuns any entity of choice. What the Rock: Deals 40,000 damage to any entity of choice. Is Cooking: Does both to one entity, the artifact has to recharge for a turn. Get Dwayne'd On: 2/6. Held by JOEBob.

Light of Kekreation: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Clone of Kekreation: [AG] HP: 2/2. Kek Seed: 0/1.
Spellthief: [AG] HP: 90,000/420,000. 0/10 charges stored. Barrier: 100,000/100,000 HP. Barrier: 100,000/100,000 HP.
Barrier Priest: [AG] HP: 280,000/300,000. Defender! Reinforced Barrier: 3/3. Obsidi-Steel Barrier: 7/7. Barrier: 20,000/50,000 HP (-10,000 per turn). [EE] Silver Guardian's Protective Armor: 25% resistance to anything. 0/2 turns left.
Flesh Golem: [AG] HP: 245,000/550,000. Meatshield. Regeneration: 2/2. Rage: 3/4. Bodyguarding Shield Priest!
Prophet of Annihilation: [AG] HP: 70,000/100,000. Stuns enemies!
Wogly: [AG] HP: 190,000/320,000.
Blood Wing: [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000 x2. Blood Shield: 5/5.
White Wing: [AG] HP: 15,000/15,000 x2. Buffs attacks using units.
Plant Wing: [AG] HP: UNKILLABLE. Regrow: 6/7. Regenerates wings.
Desolate Hive: [AG] HP: 300,000/300,000 + 30,000 Armor. +10,000 Armor every turn to a max of 100,000. If the Queen is dead, +20,000 instead. Swarmsurge: 3/3. Sovereignty: 1/6, LOCKED. INVULNERABLE UNTIL QUEEN IS FULLY DEAD!
Bleak Queen: [AG] HP: 150,000/150,000. Queen's Call: 3/4. Wasting Barrage: 3/3. [EE] Dunestrider's Tremor: 5% evasion chance.
Royal Guard: [AG] HP: 23,000/50,000. 20,000/50,000.
Steffan the Scientist: [AG] HP: 300,000/300,000. Scientific Invasion! Barrier: 10,000/10,000 HP.
Turrets: [AG] HP: 1/1 x2. Attacks for 2,000 HP. Die one at a time. Scientific Invasion!
Bob the Builders: [AG] HP: 20/20 x3,000. Scientific Invasion!
City Wall: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Assassination Gunman: [AG] HP: 200,000/200,000. Double Shot: 2/3. Rocket Shot: 2/5. Bullet Rain: 2/10. (Damage: 30,000). Stunned.
Fathom Shulker: [AG] HP: 70,000/70,000. 50% Evade. Inflicts Lesser Devoid.
Mountain Fortress: [AG] HP: 140,000/140,000. Housing Spellthief. Entry takes one action! Half attack rate, but shielded from every attack. 1/3 entities.
Terror-Way Pants: [AG] HP: 540,000/600,000. Light regeneration when past 50% HP.

Hezetor: [AG-α] HP: 10/10. 2 AC.
Benevolent Piono (Pionoplayer): [AG-B] HP: 35/40.
Annis Valencia (ConsumerOfAll): [AG-α] HP: 10/10. ACTIVE. SHARD: The Universal Essence.
JOEBob: [AG] HP: 20/20.
Mecha DarkSide (DarkSide): [AG] HP: 130,000/130,000. 14/16 AP. 029/100 SOP. Lvl 5. Overwhelm (-2 AP/turn). Hidden from next round. Inactive for an indefinite period of time.
Battlefury13/Conderp: [AG-α] HP: 10/10.

Narcissus, Hunter of Thespiae: [PG] HP: 220,000/400,000. Will attack one entity and one entity only until it dies. Charmer: 1/3. Will "charm" an entity, bringing it on his side for two turns. Stunned.
Nemesis, Goddess of Retribution: [PG] HP: 400,000/400,000. Deals damage to an entity equal to its own damage. Give What is Due: 1/3. Copies an active on an entity and uses it against it. Integrity: 97%.
Erotes: [PG] HP: 10,000/20,000. 20,000/20,000. x12. Chooses two AG entities every turn and directs their attacks on each other. Lovesick: 0/3. Picks one AG and makes them attack themselves for three turns, regardless of what their owner does. Lesser Devoid: (25% more damage taken and 25% less damage dealt).
Sacrifice: [PG] HP: 20,000/20,000. Something else: 1/3.

Roxxanne: [PG] HP: 1/150,000. INACTIVE.
Zetta: [PG] HP: 150,000/150,000. INACTIVE.
Grimsby: [PG] HP: 0/150,000. ACTIVE.
Mai: [PG] HP: 0/150,000. INACTIVE.

Godmodder: [GM] HP: 19/100.

Kayaws Emeralds: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 4/4.
Pineapple Device: Owned by Pricey12345. Cooldown: 2/3.
Contaminated Vocal Chords: Owned by greenpokeman2000. Cooldown: 4/4.
Uber Wrench: Owned by Redstonetam15. Cooldown: 4/4.
Giant Bat Wing: Owned by Sirplop. Cooldown: 3/4.
Atomic Gel: Owned by JOEBob. Cooldown: 7/7.
Central Processing Unit: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 6/6.
Crimson Skull: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 4/4.
Corrupt Tooth: Owned by Battlefury13. Cooldown: 5/5.
Nice Fleece Blanket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 8/8.
Medusa Head: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Smooth Granite Pebble: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
Akron's Core: Owned by GoldenReady. Chargeup: 12/12.
Crystallized Ki: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 5/5.
Anarchist's Cookbook: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 5/5.
Ion Beacon: Owned by Emerald Mann. Chargeup: 3/4.
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 4/4.
Coral Riff Guitar: Owned by ConsumerOfAll. Cooldown: 3/4.
Lance of Creation: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Sword of Destruction: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 1/3.
The Queener: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 5/5.
Conga Drums: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 3/3.
The Great Horn: Owned by Erelye. Cooldown: 5/5.
Heart...: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
...Locket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Infinity Edge: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Golden Lute: Owned by insert_generic_username. Cooldown: 6/6.
Mark of Chaos: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 6/6.
Buzzing Transistor Core: Owned by W32Coravint. Chargeup: 2/10.
Blah’s Power Core: Owned by Pricey12345. Cooldown: 8/8.
TerraWeather PDA: Owned by Battlefury13. Chargeup: 10/10.
Cursed Fang: Owned by TwinBuilder. Cooldown: 5/5.
MLG Fedora: Owned by Emerald Mann. Cooldown: 8/10.

Last edited:
34/??? for something much better.
18/50 for something better.
2/50
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 13/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 13/21
+1 to sirplop and pricey

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide): 5/16

Favors owed:
Abeneautmal
Cyanogynist
Darkside

I continue stabbing Erotes with Rapture, stabby stabby stabbity stabby. Stab stab stab. stab stab dab.
Yes. I did just end that with a dab.
This enrages the erote being stabbed so much that it explodes and deals additional damage to the other erotes.

Last edited:
>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (298/300)
Essence Defiler (12/30) +1 from Piono
The Fanatic (4/5) +1 from Piono

-=Summons
Beep boop bop!
The Artificial Guardian reconstructs itself. Again. As usual.

-=Actions™
The Desolate Hive uses Swarmsurge, creating 20 new Wastewalkers.
The Queen, her Guard, and the Artificial Guardian all leap on Emotes, stabbing them to death, mumbling something about a movie.
The Prophet chants and jiggles at Nemesis, revealing terrible sights and futures to it, stunning it for the turn.
The Fathom Skulker does a fly-by of Nemisis. Pop-pop, boi.
The freshly spawned Wastewalkers leap on and devour some Emotes.

Hey, Alpha! Remember those words you tasted? You left your saliva on them when you spit them out. This has granted them... unusual abilities.
They godmod themselves back into your mouth.
Don't ask how.
Don't ask why.
You will taste them.
The words change letters with each other, and at some point Alpha tastes the rainbow.

-=Alchemies
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 8/16) [EE] --
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 8/8 - COMPLETED

Example:

Inventory
+2 to Piono and +1 to Darkside

Last edited:
Blood: 360,001
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| on cooldown, 1 turns (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

pebbletopia 38/50
actually stuff 3/?
Pionostuff 28/50
+3 consumer
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 25/26
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 16/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 5/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 4/16
steffan RP: 5 Steffan BP: 5 steffan CP: 2
builders give steffan +3 BP. steffan uses superwall with his now-5 BP, then uses code class with 4 of his RP. the turrets die from lack of walls to hold them.
clone kekreations hides behind the superwall, dragging the kek seed with it, and uses its pseudogodmodding action on the kek seed, though it doesn't get the seeds effectiveness bonus. it uses this action, specifically, to improve the kek seeds upgrade-amplification.

I use can you smell on the godmodder. if it fails, I use can you smell on narcicus.

Last edited:
The Annoyance: 146/200
Seven point three tomatoes: 15/50
The Ascension: 15/50
+3 DCCCV

Emerald decides he doesn't have enough Alchemies, and needs to make another one. For now, he just uses the Random Object-Throwing Sword to swing in the general direction of the AG side, targeting one unit for 3/5ths of this attacks damage, and the entities directly above and below for 1/5th each

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 15/16

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 11/13

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 4/26

Random Object Throwing Sword: Level 10

Last edited:
I'm still in front of the Bleak Queen.

I feel angry. I'm holding a lightsaber. There's only one logical conclusion I can make from this.

I'm a Sith Lord.

I do exactly what a Sith Lord does best: I Force Choke everyone. Technically, I'm only trying to Force Choke the Bleak Queen, but her guards seem to be taking the damage for her. So I'm probably only Force Choking the Royal Guards.

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 7/16)
NEW ALCHEMY 2: Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level 18, 2/19)
Alchemy 3: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 13/15)
NEW: ALCHEMY 4: Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level 18, 2/19)

Charges:
1: The Everstorm: 14/50 (+3 from Emerald)
2: Hemalurgy Leveling system: 26/50
3: Death Train: 13/???

+3 to @Emerald_Mann

Last edited:
Hello. This is your captain speaking.
Did you ask for a murder party? No?
Well, have one anyway. :)

Update complete. 70+ hours till next update.

Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 32/150
9/25
6/25

+3 Consumer

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level25 : 3/26)

Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level 25: 3/26)

Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Creativity Gem (Level 25: 3/26)

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level 25: 3/26)

Blood: 360,001
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| on cooldown, off cooldown (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|
Dream Tokens 0 +3 (from my first dream) +? (killing the MEGA GOLEM).
SUDDENLY, I Remembered this! dream tokens- the power source for any above-average sustainable dream. I remembered them because I imagine the LoK's dream'll probably require them.

pebbletopia 42/50+3 w32 predicted
actually stuff 4/?
Pionostuff 32/50 +3 w32 predicted
+3 consumer
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 26/26
DONE. I'd like this weapon to have an extremely high hit bonus on godmodders, if possible. alpha must pay for killing LoK. he must pay harshly.
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 17/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 6/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 5/16
steffan RP: 1 Steffan BP: 0 steffan CP: 2
I recieve a +923! hooray!
now, I think I'll use this charge to punish alpha for his very bad choice of oneshoting the light of kekreation. I have three options here:
one. rename alpha to Srovy the Communist...
two. use it to summon kekreations light- light of kekreations evolved form, which is hopefully different enough to not trigger repetitiveness, with about a x9 multiplier to HP and strength.
three. kill alpha with the charge, then replace him with Srovy the Communist, which will have communism instead of godmodding, and also occasionally act based on what srovy thinks he should do.

Sounds like I can't actually rename alpha to Srovy the Communist. oh well.

I use the 923 charge to summon kekreations light- light of kekreations evolved form, which is hopefully different enough to not trigger repetitiveness, with about a x9 multiplier to HP and strength... so, 135 pseudogodmodder HP, and about really strong actions.
stats have been given to trickle before. alternatively, I might do something else, but only if i can finish the plans this dop.

plans done! having a passive specifically to keep game balance from spliting into 9 ^^23 shards probably means something went wrong along the way.
PROTOTYPE F 8,000,000/8,000,000 HP 1/4 MODULE
passive: COMMUNISM! - cannot take over 500,000 damage from alpha, or anything summoned in the last two rounds BY alpha, on any given turn. this includes damage to modules. modules cannot take more then half of their HP from alpha on a single turn unless their HP has been delibrately lowered to 1/2 of its normal amount or less.
Passive: A Little Thing Called Game Balance. when the AG side is winning, PROTOTYPE F and all of its MODULES gain 50% damage ressistance and +1 AC for each time they have been hit by anything since the AG side started winning. however, they cannot act when the AG side is winning. as such, PROTOTYPE F only functions when the AG would be losing without it, and is very hard to kill otherwise.
special: MODULE- summons a module. modules can be instakilled by killing prototype F. MODULES have a lot of HP, but can be targeted to remove PROTOTYPE F's access to their abilitys. modules provide PROTOTYPE F with the ability to do things other then exist. all modules can be used on the same turn. MODULE starts out fully charged, meaning that PROTOTYPE F will not be stuck actionless for its first 4 turns of existance.

PROTOTYPE F uses MODULE!
_ _
_ _
_ _
_ _
_ _
_ _
_ _
_ _

MODULE K summoned. 20/20 Pseudo-Godmodder HP 1/10 assend my brethren
active: creation- pseudogodmodder actions. for balancing, these actions are not uniform in strength, but rather have half of their softcap'd strength when ordered by a player and otherwise vary the same way alpha's actions do.
passive: power breeds independence- only controllable if not ordered last turn or the one before that, acts on its own when unordered.
special: ascend my brethren- raise a player to alpha godmodder-equivalent rank. do 5 damage to yourself. if the targeted player is already buffed in this manner, reduce a charge of theirs by 20 and raise them to alpha+ equivalent. "

as for my action, I ask alpha if he'd like some freshly baked COMMUNISM, right before the 923 charge probably hits him in the face and turns him into Srovy the Communist. suddenly, this unhappens, and the godmodder ends up being forced to eat cookies made of communism. the COMMUNISM COOKIES give alpha a strong urge to become a communist.

Last edited:
Tetrahellatus: 83/450
Senator Shrek: 40/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 25/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 11/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 17/18)
I proceed to taunt Narcissus by telling him awful things that are likely lies, such as how he is an idiot that couldn't avoid falling in a lake for looking too much at his reflection. In fact, I tell him that he is not smart. He is not a scientist. He is not even a full-time employee...Or even an employee, for that matter.
Then, I proceed to constantly insult him to the point of shattering his now-fragile ego.

35/50 for something big. (awaiting: JOEbob and sirplop)
19/50 for something better.
3/50 for something else better
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 13/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 13/21
+1 to sirplop, JOEbob and pricey

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide): 6/16

I take my Bronzethrillium ingot and use metal bending power from Vi Forti to turn it into a sword.
Bronzethrillium sword get!
I turn back on the Erotes. I have a sword made from a decent level material and I'm not afraid to use it. I throw the sword and a massive burst of flame jets out to either side, roasting the erotes.

OK, first off: All active bid participants now, officially, have the True Hero Sword-a Level 10 alchemy that is pretty much, well, a very heroic sword. @pionoplayer , @The Flaming Toast , @Battlefury13/Conderp , @Emerald Mann and @DCCCV are all eligable for this-DarkSide and TwinBuilder are not active right now, though, so nothing for them.

For @pionoplayer, by his choice (discussed over Discord), I officially award Hel, the level 50 alchemy relating to Limbo and Death (and music, kinda), offering music-based malady as well as whatever magical control it possesses-which is much. For @The Flaming Toast, I award Forseti, a Time/Distortion alchemy with incredible magical control and incredible heavy firepower. To @ConsumerOfAll, I award Freyja, an alchemy that controlls the very forces of Life-Nature and packs a variety of flexible weaponry types.

Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|!USING!

Triton's Scepter:
  • Tidal Wave: |IIIIIIII| {2/2 ammo} (Summons an enormous tidal wave that crashes into three target entities, dealing heavy damage and inflicting waterlogged, which halves the strength of all outgoing effects AND lowers accuracy by a little bit.) !USING!
UNCAPPED: Holy mother of cosmos, that's one whopper of a tree: 58 / 100. (+50 from Piono)
Unforgiven: 22 / 50.
ALLEN WRITE SOME DIALOUGE HERE: 6 / 50.

WINNERS:
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)
Pionoplayer (Hel)
The Flaming Toast (Forseti)
ConsumerOfAll (Freyja)

RUNNER UPS:
Battlefury
Consumer
EmeraldMann
DCCCV

Indomitable Will && Nocturne = Sorcerer's Defense (Level 25: 3/26)

Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (Level 25: 3/26)

NEW: The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying (Level ?: 3/?)

Soul of the Muse && Duri Iudicis && The Fade = The Mute (Level 23: 3/24)

YOU, MY GOOD SIR, HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IF YOU HAVE CLICKED THE SPOILER ABOVE! IF YOU ARE EDITING AND SEE THIS, UH... PUMPERNICKEL!!!

ACTION SUMMARY:
- Summoning some chump with the charge token
-Using Tidal Wave

- RP with Alpha
----+----+----+----+----
OK, since I can't get rid of the token by giving it to o someone else, I'll just spend the 10 post charge on using it immediately. A massive bomb with a mustache falls out of the sky. Lo, behold and whimper in fear, for it is one of Mario's greatest banes-King Bob-Omb! ... And yes, that is definitely his fuse lit. Doubtless that'll mean he'll explode soon.

[PG] King Bob-Omb the Footless: 230,000 HP. No Attack. Royal Detonation: 0/3.

Royal Detonation: When this triggers, King Bob-Omb loses all HP and explodes in a violent blast, massively damaging the entire AG faction.
Passive: Unstable. If slain, King Bob-Omb will still explode, but he will only damage the entity that slew him, and for less.

----+----+----+----+----
My computer demands Respite, and my Relic demands usage. I ergo ought to listen to both. I'll be brief, especially since Tidal Wave takes up an action. I use the Tidal wave on the Clone of Kekreation as well as the two highest-HP AG entities, priority going from the top of the list down, bar Prototype F.

I will also use the Central Processing Unit, summoning the Phantom Godbot, who will hit the highest-HP entity, again, barring Prototype F.

----+----+----+----+----
"Oh, Mr. Alpha, those entities are pretty cool and unique and stuff! Don't let the mean Guardians get you down!" Roxxanne says, smiling at Alpha. "There's no need to get mad. You look like the guy who's prepared for everything-you'll just win when you're really really weak, just like in an anime where you topple the impossible odds and stuffs, colon three! Fight with everything you've got now and they'll let up, I'm sure!"

Last edited:
Slot 1
{Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. 23, 5/24)

Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level 20, 15/21)

Slot 3
Dire Crafting Table > Fine = Direr Crafting Table (Level 20, 3/21)

Slot 4
(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level 15, 6/16)

Charges
Project Factory (24/100) [Entity]
Project TAKEOVER (36/50) [Vulnerability] (+5 from GM, +4 from Cyan, +1 from Pricey)
Project HIDEOUT (15/50) [Entity]
+3 JOEbob.

Project Factory Bid
Cyanogynist (35)
Pricey12345 (26)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
It's time... for MORE REFERENCES!

Suddenly, a massive spaceship falls from the sky. It's the Diarrhea Death Star¹ Negative Budget Edition. This spaceship is literally so horrible it's literally made of mousetraps and paperclips. It crushes Nemesis with over 9000² kilograms. (That's the weight of a killer whale!)³ Nemesis is then blown up by 24602060451 biome busters, 6000053124710 sticks of polonium-infused nuclear dynamite, and 47,000,000 Billy Mays products. Suddenly, a skyfoogle pops out of nowhere.

Now, if you know anything about skyfoogles, you know that according to all known laws of aviation, a skyfoogle should not be able to fly. However, skyfoogles don't care what humans think is impossible, and the skyfoogle in question divebombs Nemesis.

Suddenly, Frank Morris, god of Rubik's cubes, proceeds to do an epic 100x100x100 solve on a certain cube¹⁰. In the process, Nemesis, which is semantically assigned the identity of the universe where my :red: opens at 9 am¹¹, implodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom