Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (299/300)
Essence Defiler (13/30) +1 from Piono
The Fanatic (5/5) - COMPLETED

-=Summons
“You fools!” cries an old man wandering over a nearby hill. He’s wearing what look to be ragged and torn red robes, “Such rampant creation! Don’t you idiots know what you’re doing? It’s coming! It that makes and destroys; the master of this reality! You fools are challenging its power! You will all surely regret it!”

After he finishes his rant, he charges into the battle. Probably gonna get killed by some horrible mechanical monstrosity or weird emoji beast.

The Fanatic has been 'summoned'! (more like wandered over here, but whatever)
HP: 1 +3 armor
+1 armor per turn/max 3. Takes 1 damage from attacks. Deals less damage than normal.

-=Actions™
The Fanatic tries to beat some PG over the head. Not much else he can do.

I am eating stale nachos.
That is my attack.
Take that!

-=Alchemies
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 9/16) [EE] --
Choice to activate MSHEEEP any turn instead of the normal attack. MSHEEEP has a 33% chance to trigger Eep, which deals regular damage, Meep, which deals 1.5x damage or Sheep, which causes a sheep to trample the entity and the entity misses. This can be avoided and a regular attack can be dealt if chosen.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: -/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Inventory
+2 to Piono and +1 to Darkside

Last edited:
H to He.

Scythe of (Eardrum) Death 4/4
Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 33/150
10/25
7/25

+3 Consumer

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level25 : 4/26)

Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level 25: 4/26)

Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Gem of Creativity (Level 25: 3/26)

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level 25: 4/26)

The Annoyance: 151/200
Let Me Find Peace: 16/50
The Ascension: 16/50
+3 DCCCV

Emerald equips his new fancy sword and shield, and simply...walks up to the Spellthief "Sup. Have you heard about our Lord and Destroyer Alpha, who just doubled my attack damage? Probably, since you're fighting him. Now prepare to be whacked" Emerald then stabs the Spellthief in the chest with the Runic Blade and swings his arm to bap Spellthief in the face with the Shield of Divinity, then kicking him. In the back of his knees.

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 16/16 [DONE]
It's a set consisting of a Sword enchanted with Arcane Magic, and a shield imbued with Divine Energy

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 12/13

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 5/26

Timonado: Level 10
Darkscalibur: Level 10
WAAster Sword: Level 10
Neonsaber: Level 10
Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing: Level 12
Random Object Throwing Sword: Level 10
The Magic Yin-Yang: Level 16

Last edited:
Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension
Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped)
Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive)
Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped)

Broken Scanner && Repair Kit = Functional Scanner. (Level 15: 7/16)

NEW! Shotgun && Dark Shard && Several Souls Of Night = Onyx Blaster (Level 18: 2/19)

North Guardian: 39/50 (NO +4 from godmodder this time)
South Guardian: 11/50

+3 to Tazz again I think

...Honestly, the bonus charge would have been much more helpful. As it stands this turn, I don't really get anyth- wait, the charge token. The charge token from fairly recent times that I didn't claim on the turn I got it due to it being edited in after I'd already made my post. PERFECT.

South Guardian: 21/50 (+10 from token)

It's something, at least. But, really. I'd rather get pumped up with charges, not damage buffs. What's a damage buff going to do in the long run, compared to the glory of a charge boost? Exactly. Nothing. Nothing at all. Focus on economy first, then your kill rushes, people.

Anyway, the woman in a suit... uh... jeez. Godmodder, freaking hell, why did you make it a damage buff instead of a charge buff? A sphere of pure irritation proceeds to fly down from the heavens, crashing into the Flesh Golem and causing it to go mad from the irritation. It's so itchy... the golem proceeds to begin scratching itself. That relieves the irritation, but only for a time. It has to scratch harder. Harder. HARDER. The irritation won't go away. Even when it starts scratching so hard, the flesh that makes up the Flesh Golem's body starts to peel away, the irritating itch is still there. It won't ever leave the golem. Only once the golem is dead will it be permitted to stop scratching, and the irritation will leave.

Tetrahellatus: 84/450
Senator Shrek: 41/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 26/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 12/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 18/18) [Note that the description given in the updop also has to include as many puns as possible]
I apply lotion on the Flesh Golem in order to severely lessen the itch caused by Escutcheon. Then, I invite Narcissus to dine with me. Inevitably, I then have him tied, and beat him up with a bat bat (A baseball bat made out of bat bones. The recursive name likely hurts more), and finish it with a machine gun... as in a gun that fires industrial machines.

Wait a minute, I'm not thinking big enough. The Force can do much much more than just strangling a few people.

The battlefield shakes. Everything shakes. Rifts into the void open up. One of them opens up in the middle of the mass of Bob the Builders, pulling them all in, along with any Scoop, Muck and Dizzys, with them. Lofty and Wendy also join the crew of characters pulled into my oblivion rifts.

"I'm just getting started. All will know my anger."

Alchemy1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 8/16)
ALCHEMY 2:Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level 18, 3/19)
Alchemy 3: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 14/15)
ALCHEMY 4: Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level 18, 3/19)

Charges:
1: The Everstorm: 15/50
2: Hemalurgy Leveling system: 30/50 (+3 from Emerald)
3: Death Train: 14/???

+3 to @Emerald_Mann

Last edited:

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|!USING! (0/4, just summoned!)
Medusa's Head: |IIII|!USING!
Rebalance (Lehiro Fiit): |III|
Doom Unleashed (Alduin): |III|
Fear the Darkness (Ved Vozahnil): |IIIII|!USING!

Triton's Scepter:
  • Seaspray: |III| (much like Dust Storm, creates a wave that crashes against the rocks on the ground throwing a cold spray up in the faces of the target, decreasing their accuracy for a round or two.)
  • Splash: |IIIII| (hit the opponent with that big wave from seaspray, dealing damage and inflicting Wet, which decreases accuracy by a tiny bit)
  • Water Whip: {7/7 ammo} (You pull the water in the air up into a cyllinder around the tip of the staff, creating a low hit point water tentacle that increases your attack power while its still alive.)
  • Whirlpool: {4/4 ammo} (Traps an entity in a whirlpool for 3 rounds, dealing DoT and causing them to deal half damage to anything that's not also caught in the whirlpool.)
  • Tidal Wave: |IIIIIIII| {1/2 ammo} (Summons an enormous tidal wave that crashes into three target entities, dealing heavy damage and inflicting waterlogged, which halves the strength of all outgoing effects AND lowers accuracy by a little bit.)
  • Diluvium: |IIIIIIIIII| {1/1 Ammo} {Tidal Wave Uses: 0/2} (Targets the entire field, inflict waterlogged on EVERYONE and deal heavy damage to all enemies, light damage to all allies.)
UNCAPPED: Holy mother of cosmos, that's one whopper of a tree: 62 / 100. (+3 from Escutcheon)
Unforgiven: 23 / 50.
ALLEN WRITE SOME DIALOUGE HERE: 7 / 50.

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)
Pionoplayer (Hel)
The Flaming Toast (Forseti)
ConsumerOfAll (Freyja)

RUNNER UPS:
Battlefury
Consumer
EmeraldMann
DCCCV

+2 to Emerald_Mann, +1 to Pionoplayer

Indomitable Will && Nocturne = Sorcerer's Defense (Level 25: 4/26)

Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (Level 25: 4/26)

NEW: The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying (Level ?: 4/?)

Soul of the Muse && Duri Iudicis && The Fade = The Mute (Level 23: 4/24)

[PG] King Bob-Omb the Footless: 230,000 HP. No Attack. Royal Detonation: 0/3.

Royal Detonation: When this triggers, King Bob-Omb loses all HP and explodes in a violent blast, massively damaging the entire AG faction.
Passive: Unstable. If slain, King Bob-Omb will still explode, but he will only damage the entity that slew him, and for less.

ACTION SUMMARY:
-Suggest something to Alpha
-Lodesamurder. Spellthief, you are going down!

----+----+----+----+----
"...Alpha, sir. I do believe that I have an alternative situation to this problem. You see... Most of these entities on the field. Or at least, the most irritating and the most proactive to the effects of the Anti-Godmodders in keeping the terrain... They all revolve around summoning other entities. In other words, they are invoking a particular set of parameters-rewarding persistence with more bodies-that in at least one instance creates more bodies, epidemic as far back as the Annihilator X. If I may... Perhaps the Curse of Repetetiveness-to specifically outright nullify the summoning of entities by other entities in any way, shape or form-may be useful in taking back the field. I mean; between those self-replicating waste-walkers from some timea go, the Annihilator X's ability to summon an entity which summons another entity, and the Light of Kekreation cloning itself as well as spawning all these wings, the Prototype F's modules, the Builder Bob's multiplying, the Desolate Hive, and even to a degree, the Barrier Priest and its many walls-the walls of which are only exacerbating any and all instances of the above by protecting the summoners.. Well, that is quite a lot of targets and bodies. Repetetive, repetetive, repetetive... And highly effective to them. I say a total shutdown is in order. Your call, of course."

----+----+----+----+----​

Zetta marches up to the Spellthief and shows off the Medusa's Head. The Spellthief actually fails to look at the head, because it's too busy looking at Roxxanne. Roxxanne has turned herself into a cat and is giving the Spellthief a kitty face. The Spellthief knows it's that puss-in-boots style trick wherein this is used to let their guard down and then tear them to tenders, but Roxxanne looks so precious like that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowowowowowowwowowowowwowow

Roxxanne, predictably, did the puss-in-boots style trick wherein she used her kitty face to make the Spellthief lower their guard. The Spellthief runs away, clutching their face in agony, and incidentally turn to face Zetta and the Medusa's head.

The Spellthief is now a statue. Roxxanne, in cat form, walks up to it and pushes it onto the ground. This catches the attention of a wandering Devourer, who proceeds to do the worm thing and worm his way all over the Spellthief for intense damage. A blood crawler becomes immensely jealous of the Destroyer for being featured in the attack, and for being terribly underrepresented in this game to begin with, and proceeds to call upon its Crimson friends to totally swarm the Spellthief and beat up on it.

Zetta just kind of watches this with popcorn. He then throws the empty bag on the Spellthief. The bag turns out to be made of pure Nytroglycerin, which is even worse than Nitroglycerin. And more explosive. Needless to say, a rollback ensured on the surrounding property, causing a mass of realators to go out of business. The now-jobless real-estate agents pull out some picket fence signs, and picket all over the Spellthief for their jobs back. Zetta throws a grenade at the assembly. It is merely concussive, not fatal, but it means that business is booming (again), which makes all the realators get their jobs back and allows them to start building real-estate all over the Spellthief. They then have a party for their newfound re-success, complete with the Spellthief as a dance floor. This compells the patron saint of dancing, Dancemaster McDokuroSteinDrumGuy, to be summoned from his celestial turntables and get his groove on all over the Spellthief, who, as a reminder, is currently made of stone and can't do anything except take the attack. Zetta decides that this party is getting too party-icious, so he calls the Party Police, who arrive on the scene and deliver everyone a Party Fowl for Partying. A party war ensures between cops and real estate agents with the dance saint providing deathly wub-wubs against the cars of the party police, with the Spellthief caught dead center. Zetta decides that now is a good end to the attack, so he throws another bag of Nytroglycerin into the mix, blowing everyone away and blowing the Spellthief up.

Zetta then throws a calculator at the Spellthief, calling it a day.

Annis ditches Universe C™ to walk into a back-alley somewhere, carrying some curse calling card.

[H]illary Clinton [40 / 40] [+30 from JOEbob. +9 from Hezetor. +1 from Cobalt.]
(Nano Blades || Scissors) && Shard of Reality && Saurite && Amulet of the Bad God == Reality Cutting Scissors (Level 25: 26/26) [+17 from Hezetor, +4 from missed posts] [VIOLATION]
ABE: A SWORD CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY && Bow && Slingshot == A BOW CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY (Level 20: 9/21) [+4 from missed posts]

Uh, I'm really sorry guys, Vor has a... problem. I'll take the dop over for now.
Don't worry.
Things will go fine.
I know there hasn't been an update in a while. So what? Don't blame me. Or do. I don't mind.
Schedule has been swapped to bi-daily for some time to 'catch up'.
Good luck!

34/??? for something much better.
18/50 for something better.
2/50
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 13/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 13/21
+1 to sirplop and pricey

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide): 5/16

Bronzethrillium: Its function is pretty straightforward. It can power machines like redstone, light things up like glowstone, and do whatever mithril and adamantium can do. Except, using the power of HIGH LEVEL COMBOBs, it has advanced machine dismantling due to its redstone side fusing with high power and some control over flame, due to advanced glowstone.

Tungsten Carbide: tungsten carbide is a powerful and strong material popular in many of today's modern industries, having double the strength and density of steel.

Uranium: A radioactive element, often used to power nuclear power plants, bombs, and the incorrect popcultural assumption that radiation is an acidic green in color.

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
darkside: 63 (on hold)
Sirplop: 33
Pricey: 27
nemean lion: 27
Redstone: 20
Goldenready: 19
Abeneautmal: 17
Cyan: 10
battlefury: 5
kelvin: 1
thartler: 1

Favors owed:
Abeneautmal
Cyanogynist
Darkside

I continue stabbing Erotes with Rapture, stabby stabby stabbity stabby. Stab stab stab. stab stab dab.
Yes. I did just end that with a dab.
This enrages the erote being stabbed so much that it explodes and deals additional damage to the other erotes.
Wow. Dabbing. How original. That's scraping the barrel right there. The stupidest ironic joke of all time, driven to the ground at least thirty times, yet you still use it.
Three erotes explode. Are you proud of yourself?

>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (298/300)
Essence Defiler (12/30) +1 from Piono
The Fanatic (4/5) +1 from Piono

-=Summons
Beep boop bop!
The Artificial Guardian reconstructs itself. Again. As usual.

-=Actions™
The Desolate Hive uses Swarmsurge, creating 20 new Wastewalkers.
The Queen, her Guard, and the Artificial Guardian all leap on Emotes, stabbing them to death, mumbling something about a movie.
The Prophet chants and jiggles at Nemesis, revealing terrible sights and futures to it, stunning it for the turn.
The Fathom Skulker does a fly-by of Nemisis. Pop-pop, boi.
The freshly spawned Wastewalkers leap on and devour some Emotes.

Hey, Alpha! Remember those words you tasted? You left your saliva on them when you spit them out. This has granted them... unusual abilities.
They godmod themselves back into your mouth.
Don't ask how.
Don't ask why.
You will taste them.
The words change letters with each other, and at some point Alpha tastes the rainbow.

-=Alchemies
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 8/16) [EE] --
Choice to activate MSHEEEP any turn instead of the normal attack. MSHEEEP has a 33% chance to trigger Eep, which deals regular damage, Meep, which deals 1.5x damage or Sheep, which causes a sheep to trample the entity and the entity misses. This can be avoided and a regular attack can be dealt if chosen.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 8/8 - COMPLETED

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.

Inventory
Alpha tastes the rainbow! Not sure how it's supposed to damage him...?

Blood: 360,001
Dreams: online.
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| on cooldown, 1 turns (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot two| Dream of violence- give a target entity 1.5* damage for one turn. 3 turn cooldown. off cooldown,(source: Kek motion gun)
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

pebbletopia 38/50
actually stuff 3/?
Pionostuff 28/50
+3 consumer
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 25/26
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 16/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 5/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 4/16
steffan RP: 5 Steffan BP: 5 steffan CP: 2
builders give steffan +3 BP. steffan uses superwall with his now-5 BP, then uses code class with 4 of his RP. the turrets die from lack of walls to hold them.
clone kekreations hides behind the superwall, dragging the kek seed with it, and uses its pseudogodmodding action on the kek seed, though it doesn't get the seeds effectiveness bonus. it uses this action, specifically, to improve the kek seeds upgrade-amplification.

I use can you smell on the godmodder. if it fails, I use can you smell on narcicus.
You use Can You Smell? on Narcissus, stunning him! I would void that, but hey, it's perfectly legal. Blame Vor.
Also, the dream you get from the Light of Kekreation:
Dream of Brightness - Cleanse an entity of all de-buffs. 5 turn cooldown.

The Annoyance: 146/200
Seven point three tomatoes: 15/50
The Ascension: 15/50
+3 DCCCV

Emerald decides he doesn't have enough Alchemies, and needs to make another one. For now, he just uses the Random Object-Throwing Sword to swing in the general direction of the AG side, targeting one unit for 3/5ths of this attacks damage, and the entities directly above and below for 1/5th each

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 15/16
It's a set consisting of a Sword enchanted with Arcane Magic, and a shield imbued with Divine Energy

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 11/13

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 4/26

Murder mode doubles your damage!
The Fathom Shulker takes 12,000 damage and 4,000 damage is dealt to the entities below and above!

I'm still in front of the Bleak Queen.

I feel angry. I'm holding a lightsaber. There's only one logical conclusion I can make from this.

I'm a Sith Lord.

I do exactly what a Sith Lord does best: I Force Choke everyone. Technically, I'm only trying to Force Choke the Bleak Queen, but her guards seem to be taking the damage for her. So I'm probably only Force Choking the Royal Guards.

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 7/16)
NEW ALCHEMY 2: Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level 18, 2/19)
Alchemy 3: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 13/15)
NEW: ALCHEMY 4: Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level 18, 2/19)

Charges:
1: The Everstorm: 14/50 (+3 from Emerald)
2: Hemalurgy Leveling system: 26/50
3: Death Train: 13/???

+3 to @Emerald_Mann
You force choke the Royal Guards to death! Heartless. That must've hurt.
Well, it does hurt, and it hurts enough to kill one Royal Guard and damage another one.

Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 32/150
9/25
6/25

+3 Consumer

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level25 : 3/26)

Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level 25: 3/26)

Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Creativity Gem (Level 25: 3/26)

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level 25: 3/26)
Hum ho.

|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| on cooldown, off cooldown (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot two| Dream of violence- give a target entity 1.5* damage for one turn. 3 turn cooldown. off cooldown,(source: Kek motion gun)
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|
Dream Tokens 0 +3 (from my first dream) +? (killing the MEGA GOLEM).
SUDDENLY, I Remembered this! dream tokens- the power source for any above-average sustainable dream. I remembered them because I imagine the LoK's dream'll probably require them.

pebbletopia 42/50+3 w32 predicted
actually stuff 4/?
Pionostuff 32/50 +3 w32 predicted
+3 consumer
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 26/26
DONE. I'd like this weapon to have an extremely high hit bonus on godmodders, if possible. alpha must pay for killing LoK. he must pay harshly.
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 17/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 6/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 5/16
steffan RP: 1 Steffan BP: 0 steffan CP: 2
I recieve a +923! hooray!
now, I think I'll use this charge to punish alpha for his very bad choice of oneshoting the light of kekreation. I have three options here:
one. rename alpha to Srovy the Communist...
two. use it to summon kekreations light- light of kekreations evolved form, which is hopefully different enough to not trigger repetitiveness, with about a x9 multiplier to HP and strength.
three. kill alpha with the charge, then replace him with Srovy the Communist, which will have communism instead of godmodding, and also occasionally act based on what srovy thinks he should do.

Sounds like I can't actually rename alpha to Srovy the Communist. oh well.

I use the 923 charge to summon kekreations light- light of kekreations evolved form, which is hopefully different enough to not trigger repetitiveness, with about a x9 multiplier to HP and strength... so, 135 pseudogodmodder HP, and about really strong actions.
stats have been given to trickle before. alternatively, I might do something else, but only if i can finish the plans this dop.

plans done! having a passive specifically to keep game balance from spliting into 9 ^^23 shards probably means something went wrong along the way.
PROTOTYPE F 8,000,000/8,000,000 HP 1/4 MODULE
passive: COMMUNISM! - cannot take over 500,000 damage from alpha, or anything summoned in the last two rounds BY alpha, on any given turn. this includes damage to modules. modules cannot take more then half of their HP from alpha on a single turn unless their HP has been delibrately lowered to 1/2 of its normal amount or less.
Passive: A Little Thing Called Game Balance. when the AG side is winning, PROTOTYPE F and all of its MODULES gain 50% damage ressistance and +1 AC for each time they have been hit by anything since the AG side started winning. however, they cannot act when the AG side is winning. as such, PROTOTYPE F only functions when the AG would be losing without it, and is very hard to kill otherwise.
special: MODULE- summons a module. modules can be instakilled by killing prototype F. MODULES have a lot of HP, but can be targeted to remove PROTOTYPE F's access to their abilitys. modules provide PROTOTYPE F with the ability to do things other then exist. all modules can be used on the same turn. MODULE starts out fully charged, meaning that PROTOTYPE F will not be stuck actionless for its first 4 turns of existance.

PROTOTYPE F uses MODULE!
_ _
_ _
_ _
_ _
_ _
_ _
_ _
_ _

MODULE K summoned. 20/20 Pseudo-Godmodder HP 1/10 assend my brethren
active: creation- pseudogodmodder actions. for balancing, these actions are not uniform in strength, but rather have half of their softcap'd strength when ordered by a player and otherwise vary the same way alpha's actions do.
passive: power breeds independence- only controllable if not ordered last turn or the one before that, acts on its own when unordered.
special: ascend my brethren- raise a player to alpha godmodder-equivalent rank. do 5 damage to yourself. if the targeted player is already buffed in this manner, reduce a charge of theirs by 20 and raise them to alpha+ equivalent. "

as for my action, I ask alpha if he'd like some freshly baked COMMUNISM, right before the 923 charge probably hits him in the face and turns him into Srovy the Communist. suddenly, this unhappens, and the godmodder ends up being forced to eat cookies made of communism. the COMMUNISM COOKIES give alpha a strong urge to become a communist.
Actually, Alpha actually takes up your offer on renaming himself into Srovy the Communist. Heheh.
Alpha is now Srovy the Communist.
You know what this means, right?
He isn't Alpha.
I'll give you a few seconds to let that sink in while Srovy the Communist eats a banana.
While you were thinking, Srovy the Communist slipped on the banana peel and fell right on Prototype F, squashing it.
Whoops.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Well, alright. Games are over. Time to actually switch back.

Srovy the Communist snaps his fingers.
But nobody came.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: *Ahem*.

But nobody came.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: *Ahem!* I'm using my powers to change myself back!! God damn it! Is something broken?? Am I broken?!
Srovy the Communist: This is my f%#*ing game!!! Why aren't my powers working?!?! See!! It even says "Destroy the Godmodder"!!! Me!!! I'm the main villain!! I can't just be left like this and humiliated!!!!

Again and again.
Each time louder than the last.
You have a feeling this is going to be a very long day.

Tetrahellatus: 83/450
Senator Shrek: 40/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 25/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 11/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 17/18)
I proceed to taunt Narcissus by telling him awful things that are likely lies, such as how he is an idiot that couldn't avoid falling in a lake for looking too much at his reflection. In fact, I tell him that he is not smart. He is not a scientist. He is not even a full-time employee...Or even an employee, for that matter.
Then, I proceed to constantly insult him to the point of shattering his now-fragile ego.
You deal 25,000 damage to Narcissus by damag-

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: NO! NO!!! NO!!!! You can't just... you can't just leave it at that and continue... it... doesn't work that way?!

What?

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: You have to fix me!!

Sorry, pal. You said it yourself.
It's your own game.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I command you to fix me!!! DO YOU HEAR THAT?!?! I COMMAND YOU TO FIX ME!!!!

I wish I could. I really do.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: ...you're a monster.

And you're really cute when you're begging me to fix you.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I'll... I'll destroy you! I'll find a way!! I'll find a way to do it!

Sure thing.
Once you find a way to, I'm all yours for the destroying.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: ...

35/50 for something big. (awaiting: JOEbob and sirplop)
19/50 for something better.
3/50 for something else better
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 13/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 13/21
+1 to sirplop, JOEbob and pricey

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide): 6/16

Bronzethrillium: Its function is pretty straightforward. It can power machines like redstone, light things up like glowstone, and do whatever mithril and adamantium can do. Except, using the power of HIGH LEVEL COMBOBs, it has advanced machine dismantling due to its redstone side fusing with high power and some control over flame, due to advanced glowstone.

Tungsten Carbide: tungsten carbide is a powerful and strong material popular in many of today's modern industries, having double the strength and density of steel.

Uranium: A radioactive element, often used to power nuclear power plants, bombs, and the incorrect popcultural assumption that radiation is an acidic green in color.

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)

I take my Bronzethrillium ingot and use metal bending power from Vi Forti to turn it into a sword.
Bronzethrillium sword get!
I turn back on the Erotes. I have a sword made from a decent level material and I'm not afraid to use it. I throw the sword and a massive burst of flame jets out to either side, roasting the erotes.
You create a Bronzethrillium sword, destroying two Erotes with its power!
Well, not exactly destroying... more like, cooking and then having them be devoured by some demonic creatures.

ALPHA: *GASP*!

A figure suddenly poofs on the Battlefield.
An artificial arm. A tattered cape. A goatee. Blue all over and a menacing look in his eyes. Menacing and greedy, yet calm and observant.

ALPHA: *pant* *pant*

The Godmodder catches his breath. He lays on all fours, facing the ground, adjusting to his surroundings.
The Godmodder takes a few seconds to recover. Slowly getting up from the ground, back hunched, arms sore, he looks around, slightly shocked and frightened.
And then it comes to him.
Both to him and to Srovy the Communist.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: A replacement, huh?
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Is this what your plan is?
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: You wait until I'm weak. You wait until I'm powerless.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: You wait until I'm nothing. Then you crush me.

Alpha straightens out his back and looks at Srovy, whose pupils dilate as sweat drops begin running down his cheeks.

ALPHA: You must understand that this is beyond my control.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: ...do I look like I give a :red:?

No swearing here, remember?

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: You.

Srovy the Communist moves towards this 'You', completely ignoring the Godmodder.
Step after step after step.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: You.

OK, first off: All active bid participants now, officially, have the True Hero Sword-a Level 10 alchemy that is pretty much, well, a very heroic sword. @pionoplayer , @The Flaming Toast , @Battlefury13/Conderp , @Emerald Mann and @DCCCV are all eligable for this-DarkSide and TwinBuilder are not active right now, though, so nothing for them.

For @pionoplayer, by his choice (discussed over Discord), I officially award Hel, the level 50 alchemy relating to Limbo and Death (and music, kinda), offering music-based malady as well as whatever magical control it possesses-which is much. For @The Flaming Toast, I award Forseti, a Time/Distortion alchemy with incredible magical control and incredible heavy firepower. To @ConsumerOfAll, I award Freyja, an alchemy that controlls the very forces of Life-Nature and packs a variety of flexible weaponry types.

Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|!USING!
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Fear the Darkness (Ved Vozahnil): |IIIII|

Triton's Scepter:
  • Seaspray: |III| (much like Dust Storm, creates a wave that crashes against the rocks on the ground throwing a cold spray up in the faces of the target, decreasing their accuracy for a round or two.)
  • Splash: |IIIII| (hit the opponent with that big wave from seaspray, dealing damage and inflicting Wet, which decreases accuracy by a tiny bit)
  • Water Whip: {7/7 ammo} (You pull the water in the air up into a cyllinder around the tip of the staff, creating a low hit point water tentacle that increases your attack power while its still alive.)
  • Whirlpool: {4/4 ammo} (Traps an entity in a whirlpool for 3 rounds, dealing DoT and causing them to deal half damage to anything that's not also caught in the whirlpool.)
  • Tidal Wave: |IIIIIIII| {2/2 ammo} (Summons an enormous tidal wave that crashes into three target entities, dealing heavy damage and inflicting waterlogged, which halves the strength of all outgoing effects AND lowers accuracy by a little bit.) !USING!
  • Diluvium: |IIIIIIIIII| {1/1 Ammo} {Tidal Wave Uses: 0/2} (Targets the entire field, inflict waterlogged on EVERYONE and deal heavy damage to all enemies, light damage to all allies.)
UNCAPPED: Holy mother of cosmos, that's one whopper of a tree: 58 / 100. (+50 from Piono)
Unforgiven: 22 / 50.
ALLEN WRITE SOME DIALOUGE HERE: 6 / 50.

WINNERS:
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)
Pionoplayer (Hel)
ConsumerOfAll (Freyja)

RUNNER UPS:
Battlefury
Consumer
EmeraldMann
DCCCV

Indomitable Will && Nocturne = Sorcerer's Defense (Level 25: 3/26)

Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (Level 25: 3/26)

NEW: The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying (Level ?: 3/?)

Soul of the Muse && Duri Iudicis && The Fade = The Mute (Level 23: 3/24)

YOU, MY GOOD SIR, HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IF YOU HAVE CLICKED THE SPOILER ABOVE! IF YOU ARE EDITING AND SEE THIS, UH... PUMPERNICKEL!!!

ACTION SUMMARY:
- Summoning some chump with the charge token
-Using Tidal Wave

- RP with Alpha
----+----+----+----+----
OK, since I can't get rid of the token by giving it to o someone else, I'll just spend the 10 post charge on using it immediately. A massive bomb with a mustache falls out of the sky. Lo, behold and whimper in fear, for it is one of Mario's greatest banes-King Bob-Omb! ... And yes, that is definitely his fuse lit. Doubtless that'll mean he'll explode soon.

Royal Detonation: When this triggers, King Bob-Omb loses all HP and explodes in a violent blast, massively damaging the entire AG faction.
Passive: Unstable. If slain, King Bob-Omb will still explode, but he will only damage the entity that slew him, and for less.

----+----+----+----+----
My computer demands Respite, and my Relic demands usage. I ergo ought to listen to both. I'll be brief, especially since Tidal Wave takes up an action. I use the Tidal wave on the Clone of Kekreation as well as the two highest-HP AG entities, priority going from the top of the list down, bar Prototype F.

I will also use the Central Processing Unit, summoning the Phantom Godbot, who will hit the highest-HP entity, again, barring Prototype F.

----+----+----+----+----
"Oh, Mr. Alpha, those entities are pretty cool and unique and stuff! Don't let the mean Guardians get you down!" Roxxanne says, smiling at Alpha. "There's no need to get mad. You look like the guy who's prepared for everything-you'll just win when you're really really weak, just like in an anime where you topple the impossible odds and stuffs, colon three! Fight with everything you've got now and they'll let up, I'm sure!"
You summon King Bob-Omb, who stumbles out on the field and the Phantom Godbot.
Alpha carefully listens to what Roxxanne has to say. Or, well, I wish he could.
I wish he really could.
He could really use a morale boost right about now.

ALPHA: I can't even hear what that poor girl is saying because of you!
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Are you really concerned with that girl right now?! Don't you see! Don't you see what's happening!?

He doesn't.
And I'm sure our lovely audience doesn't either.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Are you just going to pretend that everything is okay? What are you going to do with me?!

Srovy the Communist breaks down, almost sobbing. His hands shake, but not with anger.
It is fear that our dear Srovy is experiencing.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: ARE YOU JUST GOING TO PRETEND THAT HE'S ME?!

He spits, pointing an unstable finger at the Godmodder.
Why, what is there to pretend about?
Alpha, state who you are.

ALPHA: My name is Alpha, Omega's split. After breaking off from his mind I decided to pursue along my own path. Minecraft no longer satisfied me. I needed something more. Something bigger. That's why I'm here. To take over Terraria, once and for all.

His hands twitch, head rises up. He chants these words rhythmically, as if he had already said them a million times before on a million different occasions.
He chants them rhythmically.
And mechanically.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Hahah. Okay.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: This is interesting. No, really, this is a great twist.

Srovy the Communist's eyes are watering. That's a very bad thing for him to do! Big boys don't cry.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: This is insane.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: This is wrong.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I just... I just...

Just what? Just want to finish your sentences!? Come on, spit it out!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: ...I just want my game back...

What did you say? I didn't hear you.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I JUST WANT MY GAME BACK!

Srovy the Communist isn't himself. Not anymore.
He bites his lips and falls onto the ground, completely powerless.
This is what happens to people who are are bad.
People who stand in my way.

Slot 1
{Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. 23, 5/24)
A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone of a pitch black substance in its standard configuration. However, at the user's glitch-manipulating will, other items can be pulled out of the Erlenmeyer flask, space bending to allow the item out of the flask. With the items extracted, any amount of any existing chemical can be transmuted by "glitch magic" into any other chemical, including fake ones and glitch ones.

Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level 20, 15/21)
A Rider-Waite Ace of Swords card. It stays perfectly flat regardless of any force applied to it. When it hits anything with sufficient force, it sucks in matter around it and stores it as data, which can be read with any matter-data conversion tool.

Slot 3
Dire Crafting Table > Fine = Direr Crafting Table (Level 20, 3/21)

Slot 4
(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level 15, 6/16)
A module that can be installed into, say, a tool. Instantly grows seeds and upgrades them to give the highest yields in existence.

Charges
Project Factory (24/100) [Entity]
Project TAKEOVER (36/50) [Vulnerability] (+5 from GM, +4 from Cyan, +1 from Pricey)
Project HIDEOUT (15/50) [Entity]
+3 JOEbob.

Project Factory Bid
Cyanogynist (35)
Pricey12345 (26)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
It's time... for MORE REFERENCES!

Suddenly, a massive spaceship falls from the sky. It's the Diarrhea Death Star¹ Negative Budget Edition. This spaceship is literally so horrible it's literally made of mousetraps and paperclips. It crushes Nemesis with over 9000² kilograms. (That's the weight of a killer whale!)³ Nemesis is then blown up by 24602060451 biome busters, 6000053124710 sticks of polonium-infused nuclear dynamite, and 47,000,000 Billy Mays products. Suddenly, a skyfoogle pops out of nowhere.

Now, if you know anything about skyfoogles, you know that according to all known laws of aviation, a skyfoogle should not be able to fly. However, skyfoogles don't care what humans think is impossible, and the skyfoogle in question divebombs Nemesis.

Suddenly, Frank Morris, god of Rubik's cubes, proceeds to do an epic 100x100x100 solve on a certain cube¹⁰. In the process, Nemesis, which is semantically assigned the identity of the universe where my :red: opens at 9 am¹¹, implodes.
References bore me. Death, on the other hand, doesn't bore me. 40,000 damage dealt to Nemesis.
You know what else bores me? You bore me.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Me?!

Yes, you. When everything is lost and you have nothing, you don't fight till the end.
You don't even run.
You just beg.
And that makes you weak.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I'm weak? I'm weak?! Heh.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Heh.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: You abused your GM position.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: You took this game away from me.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: You reduced me to nothing.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: You replaced me with a bootleg who barely even knows my origin story!
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: And I'm the weak one?!

If you think you're actually strong.
Then fight back.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: ...
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: We both know that destroying the GM is impossible.

See? Now you understand.
I'm strong.
You're weak.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I swear. As soon as I get my power back.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I'll murder you. Then and there.

Good luck.
Pal.

>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (299/300)
Essence Defiler (13/30) +1 from Piono
The Fanatic (5/5) - COMPLETED

-=Summons
“You fools!” cries an old man wandering over a nearby hill. He’s wearing what look to be ragged and torn red robes, “Such rampant creation! Don’t you idiots know what you’re doing? It’s coming! It that makes and destroys; the master of this reality! You fools are challenging its power! You will all surely regret it!”

After he finishes his rant, he charges into the battle. Probably gonna get killed by some horrible mechanical monstrosity or weird emoji beast.

The Fanatic has been 'summoned'! (more like wandered over here, but whatever)
HP: 1 +3 armor
+1 armor per turn/max 3. Takes 1 damage from attacks. Deals less damage than normal.

-=Actions™
The Fanatic tries to beat some PG over the head. Not much else he can do.

I am eating stale nachos.
That is my attack.
Take that!

-=Alchemies
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 9/16) [EE] --
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: -/8

Example:

Inventory
Fanatic summoned!
Your attack... uhm... okay...?

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: There has to be a way.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I sense it.

H to He.

Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 33/150
10/25
7/25

+3 Consumer

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level25 : 4/26)

Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level 25: 4/26)

Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Gem of Creativity (Level 25: 3/26)

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level 25: 4/26)
Hum ho.

The Annoyance: 151/200
Let Me Find Peace: 16/50
The Ascension: 16/50
+3 DCCCV

Emerald equips his Jew fancy sword and shield, and simply...walks up to the Spellthief "Sup. Have you heard about our Lord and Destroyer Alpha, who just doubled my attack damage? Probably, since you're fighting him. Now prepare to be whacked" Emerald then stabs the Spellthief in the chest with the Runic Blade and swings his arm to bap Spellthief in the face with the Shield of Divinity, then kicking him. In the back of his knees.

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 16/16 [DONE]

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 12/13

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 5/26

The Magic Yin-Yang: Level 16
The Fortress that the Spellthief is in lacks knees. However, you still manage to deal 60,000 damage.

Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension
Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped)
Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive)
Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped)

Broken Scanner && Repair Kit = Functional Scanner. (Level 15: 7/16)

NEW! Shotgun && Dark Shard && Several Souls Of Night = Onyx Blaster (Level 18: 2/19)

North Guardian: 39/50 (NO +4 from godmodder this time)
South Guardian: 11/50

+3 to Tazz again I think

...Honestly, the bonus charge would have been much more helpful. As it stands this turn, I don't really get anyth- wait, the charge token. The charge token from fairly recent times that I didn't claim on the turn I got it due to it being edited in after I'd already made my post. PERFECT.

South Guardian: 21/50 (+10 from token)

It's something, at least. But, really. I'd rather get pumped up with charges, not damage buffs. What's a damage buff going to do in the long run, compared to the glory of a charge boost? Exactly. Nothing. Nothing at all. Focus on economy first, then your kill rushes, people.

Anyway, the woman in a suit... uh... jeez. Godmodder, freaking hell, why did you make it a damage buff instead of a charge buff? A sphere of pure irritation proceeds to fly down from the heavens, crashing into the Flesh Golem and causing it to go mad from the irritation. It's so itchy... the golem proceeds to begin scratching itself. That relieves the irritation, but only for a time. It has to scratch harder. Harder. HARDER. The irritation won't go away. Even when it starts scratching so hard, the flesh that makes up the Flesh Golem's body starts to peel away, the irritating itch is still there. It won't ever leave the golem. Only once the golem is dead will it be permitted to stop scratching, and the irritation will leave.
Wow. That's, uh, an odd way to torture someone. Yeesh. The Flesh Golem takes 60,000 damage.

Tetrahellatus: 84/450
Senator Shrek: 41/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 26/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 12/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 18/18) [Note that the description given in the updop also has to include as many puns as possible]
I apply lotion on the Flesh Golem in order to severely lessen the itch caused by Escutcheon. Then, I invite Narcissus to dine with me. Inevitably, I then have him tied, and beat him up with a bat bat (A baseball bat made out of bat bones. The recursive name likely hurts more), and finish it with a machine gun... as in a gun that fires industrial machines.
You can only act once, genius. Flesh Golem healed for 20,000 HP!

Wait a minute, I'm not thinking big enough. The Force can do much much more than just strangling a few people.

The battlefield shakes. Everything shakes. Rifts into the void open up. One of them opens up in the middle of the mass of Bob the Builders, pulling them all in, along with any Scoop, Muck and Dizzys, with them. Lofty and Wendy also join the crew of characters pulled into my oblivion rifts.

"I'm just getting started. All will know my anger."

Alchemy1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 8/16)
ALCHEMY 2:Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level 18, 3/19)
Alchemy 3: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 14/15)
ALCHEMY 4: Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level 18, 3/19)

Charges:
1: The Everstorm: 15/50
2: Hemalurgy Leveling system: 30/50 (+3 from Emerald)
3: Death Train: 14/???

+3 to @Emerald_Mann
Rifts into the void. Damn. That could cause some trouble. Heh. Just kidding.
Anyway, all the Builder Bobs are single-handedly wiped out.

Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|!USING! (0/4, just summoned!)
Medusa's Head: |IIII|!USING!
Fear the Darkness (Ved Vozahnil): |IIIII|!USING!

Triton's Scepter:
  • Tidal Wave: |IIIIIIII| {1/2 ammo} (Summons an enormous tidal wave that crashes into three target entities, dealing heavy damage and inflicting waterlogged, which halves the strength of all outgoing effects AND lowers accuracy by a little bit.)
UNCAPPED: Holy mother of cosmos, that's one whopper of a tree: 62 / 100. (+3 from Escutcheon)
Unforgiven: 23 / 50.
ALLEN WRITE SOME DIALOUGE HERE: 7 / 50.

WINNERS:
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)
Pionoplayer (Hel)
ConsumerOfAll (Freyja)

RUNNER UPS:
Battlefury
Consumer
EmeraldMann
DCCCV

Indomitable Will && Nocturne = Sorcerer's Defense (Level 25: 4/26)

Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (Level 25: 4/26)

NEW: The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying (Level ?: 4/?)

Soul of the Muse && Duri Iudicis && The Fade = The Mute (Level 23: 4/24)

ACTION SUMMARY:
-Suggest something to Alpha
-Lodesamurder. Spellthief, you are going down!

----+----+----+----+----
"...Alpha, sir. I do believe that I have an alternative situation to this problem. You see... Most of these entities on the field. Or at least, the most irritating and the most proactive to the effects of the Anti-Godmodders in keeping the terrain... They all revolve around summoning other entities. In other words, they are invoking a particular set of parameters-rewarding persistence with more bodies-that in at least one instance creates more bodies, epidemic as far back as the Annihilator X. If I may... Perhaps the Curse of Repetetiveness-to specifically outright nullify the summoning of entities by other entities in any way, shape or form-may be useful in taking back the field. I mean; between those self-replicating waste-walkers from some timea go, the Annihilator X's ability to summon an entity which summons another entity, and the Light of Kekreation cloning itself as well as spawning all these wings, the Prototype F's modules, the Builder Bob's multiplying, the Desolate Hive, and even to a degree, the Barrier Priest and its many walls-the walls of which are only exacerbating any and all instances of the above by protecting the summoners.. Well, that is quite a lot of targets and bodies. Repetetive, repetetive, repetetive... And highly effective to them. I say a total shutdown is in order. Your call, of course."

----+----+----+----+----​

Zetta marches up to the Spellthief and shows off the Medusa's Head. The Spellthief actually fails to look at the head, because it's too busy looking at Roxxanne. Roxxanne has turned herself into a cat and is giving the Spellthief a kitty face. The Spellthief knows it's that puss-in-boots style trick wherein this is used to let their guard down and then tear them to tenders, but Roxxanne looks so precious like that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowowowowowowwowowowowwowow

Roxxanne, predictably, did the puss-in-boots style trick wherein she used her kitty face to make the Spellthief lower their guard. The Spellthief runs away, clutching their face in agony, and incidentally turn to face Zetta and the Medusa's head.

The Spellthief is now a statue. Roxxanne, in cat form, walks up to it and pushes it onto the ground. This catches the attention of a wandering Devourer, who proceeds to do the worm thing and worm his way all over the Spellthief for intense damage. A blood crawler becomes immensely jealous of the Destroyer for being featured in the attack, and for being terribly underrepresented in this game to begin with, and proceeds to call upon its Crimson friends to totally swarm the Spellthief and beat up on it.

Zetta just kind of watches this with popcorn. He then throws the empty bag on the Spellthief. The bag turns out to be made of pure Nytroglycerin, which is even worse than Nitroglycerin. And more explosive. Needless to say, a rollback ensured on the surrounding property, causing a mass of realators to go out of business. The now-jobless real-estate agents pull out some picket fence signs, and picket all over the Spellthief for their jobs back. Zetta throws a grenade at the assembly. It is merely concussive, not fatal, but it means that business is booming (again), which makes all the realators get their jobs back and allows them to start building real-estate all over the Spellthief. They then have a party for their newfound re-success, complete with the Spellthief as a dance floor. This compells the patron saint of dancing, Dancemaster McDokuroSteinDrumGuy, to be summoned from his celestial turntables and get his groove on all over the Spellthief, who, as a reminder, is currently made of stone and can't do anything except take the attack. Zetta decides that this party is getting too party-icious, so he calls the Party Police, who arrive on the scene and deliver everyone a Party Fowl for Partying. A party war ensures between cops and real estate agents with the dance saint providing deathly wub-wubs against the cars of the party police, with the Spellthief caught dead center. Zetta decides that now is a good end to the attack, so he throws another bag of Nytroglycerin into the mix, blowing everyone away and blowing the Spellthief up.

Zetta then throws a calculator at the Spellthief, calling it a day.
The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying (Level 25)

The Fortress takes 90,000 damage from that!!
Alpha, which just so happens to be the only Alpha around here, actually listens to your thing.

(OOC: Yes, seriously, this concerns everyone - for the time being, entities summoning other entities is strictly prohibited).

Annis ditches Universe C™ to walk into a back-alley somewhere, carrying some curse calling card.

[H]illary Clinton [40 / 40] [+30 from JOEbob. +9 from Hezetor. +1 from Cobalt.]
(Nano Blades || Scissors) && Shard of Reality && Saurite && Amulet of the Bad God == Reality Cutting Scissors (Level 25: 26/26) [+17 from Hezetor, +4 from missed posts] [VIOLATION]
ABE: A SWORD CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY && Bow && Slingshot == A BOW CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY (Level 20: 9/21) [+4 from missed posts][/hr]
Annis, my dear Descendant.
Do you feel the power rushing through you yet?
Do you know what that power is?
Thyme.
Waluigi Thyme, to be exact.
You know.
You've asked for it.
In return, all I ask of you is this - When the time comes, try to kill those who oppose me.
After all, that means you can kill more people, right?

You begin glowing purple.
Like, seriously purple.
A brighter purple than anyone has ever seen prior.
Vines begin crawling around your body.
Your pupils become larger, smaller, even larger, yet smaller, and then poof into nonexistence.
A wide grin creeps its way onto your face.
You are happy because you are hostile.
You are hostile because you are happy.
If you're happy and you know it...
Murder everyone.

I don't have much time to tell you this and I'm really sorry for breaking into the EoTB, but I had to do this.
Thanks to DCCCV, I can use the now-fractured-thanks-to-the-rifts space-time-continuum to send a message through.
My influence over this update is very weak and I cannot do much but know that I am on my way.
I still am the de facto GM of this game even if it doesn't seem like it. All I will say right now is don't do what Di says.
All will be revealed soon.
Goodbye.
(Oh, and +4 to PGs.)

The Itinerary:
> EVERYONE: Destroy the False Godmodder!
> EVERYONE: Help Vor and Alpha take their game back! NO!!! DON'T DO THESE THINGS! EVER!!! Please???

Field Effects: None.

[A] Earthheart: Dust Storm: 3/3. Razor Sharp Rock Spires: 4/4. Sink: 9/10 uses. Earthen Avatar: 4/5 uses. Summon Golem: 0/3 uses. Mountain Fortress: 7/7, 2/2 uses. Sanctuary of the Earth's Heart: 0/15, LOCKED. Held by Cyanogynist.
[A] Triton's Scepter: Seaspray: 3/3. Splash: 5/5. Waterwhip: 7/7 uses. Whirlpool: 4/4 uses. Tidal Wave: 8/8, 2/2 uses. Diluvium: 0/10, 1/1 use, LOCKED. Held by GoldenReady.
[A] The Rock: Can You Smell: Stuns any entity of choice. What the Rock: Deals 40,000 damage to any entity of choice. Is Cooking: Does both to one entity, the artifact has to recharge for a turn. Get Dwayne'd On: 3/6. Held by JOEBob.

Annis Valencia (ConsumerOfAll): [H-α] HP: 10/10. ACTIVE. SHARD: The Universal Essence. WALUIGI THYME™... wait, what?

Clone of Kekreation: [AG] HP: 2/2. Kek Seed: 1/1.
Spellthief: [AG] HP: 90,000/420,000. 2/10 charges stored. Barrier: 100,000/100,000 HP. Barrier: 100,000/100,000 HP.
Barrier Priest: [AG] HP: 280,000/300,000. Defender! Reinforced Barrier: 3/3. Obsidi-Steel Barrier: 7/7. Barrier: 20,000/50,000 HP (-10,000 per turn). [EE] Silver Guardian's Protective Armor: 25% resistance to anything. 0/2 turns left.
Flesh Golem: [AG] HP: 205,000/550,000. Meatshield. Regeneration: 2/2. Rage: 4/4. Bodyguarding Shield Priest!
Prophet of Annihilation: [AG] HP: 70,000/100,000. Stuns enemies!
Wogly: [AG] HP: 190,000/320,000.
Blood Wing: [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000 x2. Blood Shield: 5/5.
White Wing: [AG] HP: 15,000/15,000 x2. Buffs attacks using units.
Plant Wing: [AG] HP: UNKILLABLE. Regrow: 7/7. Regenerates wings.
Desolate Hive: [AG] HP: 300,000/300,000 + 30,000 Armor. +10,000 Armor every turn to a max of 100,000. If the Queen is dead, +20,000 instead. Swarmsurge: 3/3. Sovereignty: 0/6, LOCKED. INVULNERABLE UNTIL QUEEN IS FULLY DEAD!
Bleak Queen: [AG] HP: 150,000/150,000. Queen's Call: 4/4. Wasting Barrage: 3/3. [EE] Dunestrider's Tremor: 5% evasion chance.
Royal Guard: [AG] HP: 13,000/50,000.
Steffan the Scientist: [AG] HP: 300,000/300,000. Scientific Invasion! Barrier: 10,000/10,000 HP.
Turrets: [AG] HP: 1/1 x2. Attacks for 2,000 HP. Die one at a time. Scientific Invasion!
Bob the Builders: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Assassination Gunman: [AG] HP: 196,000/200,000. Double Shot: 3/3. Rocket Shot: 3/5. Bullet Rain: 3/10. (Damage: 30,000). Stunned.
Fathom Shulker: [AG] HP: 58,000/70,000. 50% Evade. Inflicts Lesser Devoid.
Mountain Fortress: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Terror-Way Pants: [AG] HP: 540,000/600,000. Light regeneration when past 50% HP.
Artificial Guardian: [AG] HP: 50,000/50,000.
The Fanatic: [AG] HP: 1/1 + 3 Armor. +1 Armor every turn. Takes one damage per hit.

Hezetor: [AG-α] HP: 10/10. 2 AC.
Benevolent Piono (Pionoplayer): [AG-B] HP: 35/40.
JOEBob: [AG] HP: 20/20.
Battlefury13/Conderp: [AG-α] HP: 10/10.

Narcissus, Hunter of Thespiae: [PG] HP: 195,000/400,000. Will attack one entity and one entity only until it dies. Charmer: 2/3. Will "charm" an entity, bringing it on his side for two turns. Stunned.
Nemesis, Goddess of Retribution: [PG] HP: 400,000/400,000. Deals damage to an entity equal to its own damage. Give What is Due: 2/3. Copies an active on an entity and uses it against it. Integrity: 97%.
Erotes: [PG] HP: 10,000/20,000. 20,000/20,000. x7. Chooses two AG entities every turn and directs their attacks on each other. Lovesick: 2/3. Picks one AG and makes them attack themselves for three turns, regardless of what their owner does. Lesser Devoid: (25% more damage taken and 25% less damage dealt).
Sacrifice: [PG] HP: 20,000/20,000. Something else: 2/3.
Phantom GodBot: [PG] HP: Invincible. 3/3 Turns.
King Bob-Omb the Footless: [PG] HP: 230,000. No Attack. Royal Detonation: 0/3.
WHAT?! DON'T CROSS THESE ENTITIES OUT!!!!

The Godmodder: [GM?] HP: 19/100.
Srovy the Communist: [GM] HP: 19/100.

Kayaws Emeralds: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 4/4.
Pineapple Device: Owned by Pricey12345. Cooldown: 3/3.
Contaminated Vocal Chords: Owned by greenpokeman2000. Cooldown: 4/4.
Uber Wrench: Owned by Redstonetam15. Cooldown: 4/4.
Giant Bat Wing: Owned by Sirplop. Cooldown: 4/4.
Atomic Gel: Owned by JOEBob. Cooldown: 7/7.
Central Processing Unit: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 6/6.
Crimson Skull: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 4/4.
Corrupt Tooth: Owned by Battlefury13. Cooldown: 5/5.
Nice Fleece Blanket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 8/8.
Medusa Head: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Smooth Granite Pebble: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
Akron's Core: Owned by GoldenReady. Chargeup: 12/12.
Crystallized Ki: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 5/5.
Anarchist's Cookbook: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 5/5.
Ion Beacon: Owned by Emerald Mann. Chargeup: 4/4.
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 4/4.
Coral Riff Guitar: Owned by ConsumerOfAll. Cooldown: 4/4.
Lance of Creation: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Sword of Destruction: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 2/3.
The Queener: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 5/5.
Conga Drums: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 3/3.
The Great Horn: Owned by Erelye. Cooldown: 5/5.
Heart...: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
...Locket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Infinity Edge: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Golden Lute: Owned by insert_generic_username. Cooldown: 6/6.
Mark of Chaos: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 6/6.
Buzzing Transistor Core: Owned by W32Coravint. Chargeup: 3/10.
Blah’s Power Core: Owned by Pricey12345. Cooldown: 8/8.
TerraWeather PDA: Owned by Battlefury13. Chargeup: 10/10.
Cursed Fang: Owned by TwinBuilder. Cooldown: 5/5.
MLG Fedora: Owned by Emerald Mann. Cooldown: 9/10.

Last edited:
Announcement, if someone else both wins the bid and is willing to put in a 50 post charge, I will attempt to arrange for dropping you a 150 post charge boss with which to stomp on things. Right now I'm waiting on Sirplop and JOEbob to help me deploy the first 150 for sirplop.

38/50 for something big. (awaiting: JOEbob and sirplop)
20/50 for something better.
4/50 for something else better
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 14/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 14/21
+1 goldenready, sirplop and @Redstonetam15

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide) = Atomium 10/16

I walk up to Alpha and slam a bar of Bronzethrillium in his face. It then explodes in a shower of sparks and flame that engulfs both of us before making a smiley face and imploding on itself, revealing to all of us that in the end...
I dunno, I was making stuff up as I went along. Canon is dead, so is this game's update schedule (although that might be UNdead now) and my will to actually RP as Piono died along with everything else some time ago.

Last edited:
Slot 1
{Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. 23, 6/24)
A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone of a pitch black substance in its standard configuration. However, at the user's glitch-manipulating will, other items can be pulled out of the Erlenmeyer flask, space bending to allow the item out of the flask. With the items extracted, any amount of any existing chemical can be transmuted by "glitch magic" into any other chemical, including fake ones and glitch ones.

Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level 20, 16/21)
A Rider-Waite Ace of Swords card. It stays perfectly flat regardless of any force applied to it. When it hits anything with sufficient force, it sucks in matter around it and stores it as data, which can be read with any matter-data conversion tool.

Slot 3 [NEW]
Rinko Shirokane (BanG Dream!) Figurine && Module Hammerspace = Battle Gynoid Rinko Shirokane (Level ??, 1/??)
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Rinko Shirokane from BanG Dream!. She can store an infinite number of modules in her pocket dimension, which each augment her abilities.

Slot 4
(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level 15, 7/16)
A module that can be installed into, say, a tool. Instantly grows seeds and upgrades them to give the highest yields in existence.

Charges
Project Factory (25/100) [Entity]
Project TAKEOVER (37/50) [Vulnerability]
Project HIDEOUT (16/50) [Entity]
+3 JOEbob.

Project Factory Bid
Cyanogynist (35)
Pricey12345 (26)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action

Everyone: Flip the gorilla out.
f91ebc106020beb0.png

EXE: WHAT THE gorilla JUST HAPPENED HOOOOOOOOOLY SHI%3CLmdLVCpSDFDSL@@$@$fdslP
Yukari: What.
Shizuki: what the hell's going on can someone tell me please
Mirei: HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?!

Everyone proceeds to flip out and get nothing done for this entire post. Wait, what?
Shizuki: shut the gorilla up please and let me take over mr. narrator guy
No.

Shizuki: shut up
Shizuki: mirei-chan blast him with like a polonium-210 singularity or something just do it

You dumb gorilla. She can't see me.
Shizuki: yes she can, do it mirei-chan~
Mirei: Got it!
Wait, what the--

Shizuki: narrator guy drops to the ground dead, and i delete his existence

Mirei: Kek. Anyway, I become neutral.
Mirei: You're not allowed to become neutral, you say?
Go gorilla yourself, I become neutral by traveling back in time to before the neutral faction got disbanded and starting a second neutral faction, which doesn't get disbanded. Get gorilla'd.
Mirei: You say that's not possible? Well I got news for ya, pal.

Mirei: I can just keep my tag and go omnicidal.
Mirei: Who's joining me, guys?

Shizuki: me
Yukari: Me.
EXE: I am!
Ibuki: Ibuki agrees!
Kagerou: Sure, why not.

Anime Girl Squad: Kill them all.
Mirei: THAT'S RIGHT GUYS WE'RE KILLING EVERYONE.
OH NO YOU AREN'T.

Shizuki: shut up stupid narrator just die already, the narrator dies instantly, he's actually permadead, shut up.
Shizuki: anyways i write a terrible fanfic of srovy the communist and the godmodder
Shizuki: then i post the fanfic all over the internet
Shizuki: then a thousand eldritch taco abominations come out of nowhere
Shizuki: and they all ship the two so hard they die
Shizuki: this attracts the far right people who proceed to kill srovy the communist by throwing him out of an attack helicopter
Shizuki: and donald trump himself kills the fake godmodder

Shizuki: get. gorillaing. owned.

Last edited:
Message from Trickle:

Don't worry, haven't abandoned the game, updating soon.

EDIT: Hey Terrarians.
Did you know.
Hurricanes are very dangerous.

Last edited:
>exempt Samantha, Nebula... Done. Next command will not target characters Samantha and Nebula.
>taskkill cyanogynist_characters... Done. All characters of Cyan's except Samantha and Nebula leave the battle.
>launch Euphorer... 2/10, +1'd by Redstone.
>Wait, what? The Euphorer will take some time to arrive.
>Okay, then.

|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| off cooldown (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot three| dream of kekreation - ??????| (source: light of kekreation)
|Slot four| empty|
Dream Tokens 3+?

pebbletopia 47/47+3 w32 +1 rstam
re-purposed.
steffan looks at the change, and trys to summon a wall anyway. it doesn't work.
then this charge shows up and changes things.
first, it summons one unkillable, 1 HP version of every entity steffan can summon aside from the effect of code allys (which will now instead provide an entity-only +something to me, which must be used on a terraria-themed, simple entity.)
then, it provides perpetual stun to them.
when steffan trys to summon them (or they try to buff themself or whatever), it instead increases their HP and removes the stun. when they reach one HP again, they are stunned again. the bobs scale off current HP.
the remaining charge (which should be most of it, as steffan functions almost exactly the same now aside from technically not being summons) goes to 2 different changes to steffan: 1) when he has 8 RP, 2 BP, and 10 CP, he can place himself into stasis. during stasis, he cannot die or take damage, nor can the invasion. when stasis ends, he will transform himself, but not the rest of the invasion, into a weaker PROTOTYPE F, which never summoned to begin with and as such cannot trigger curse of repetitiveness.
2) steffan can now double the HP and power of an entity or thing he has given HP to by paying [CP cost + RP cost +(BP cost / 2)] in CP. I thought I put this in him to begin with but i guess not.

actually stuff 5/?
Pionostuff 33/50
+3 consumer
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 18/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 7/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 6/16
Bayesian algoritm && computer && corruption of light (alchemy) == Corrupt Bayes Law lvl ? 1/?
description: the Bayesian algorithm, in general, is the most accurate way to predict things, and it is impossible to be consistently more accurate then said algorithm, without using hidden information that you aren't aloud in Bayesian calculation; add in said information and Bayesian calculations will again equal or win.
this device runs a corrupted bayesian algorithm in combination with reality warping powers. the majority of the time, this algorithm is accurate, but when used, it changes the algorithm to predict a specific outcome with higher probability. bends luck; can double or, if your lucky, triple the odds of success. uses odds ratios
[so instead of 33% dodge, you have a 2:1 hit rate. once the algorithm changes it, you'd halve the hit chance, going to 1:1 hit rate (50% dodge). instead of 5% crit chance, its 1:19 crit rate; it'd increase to 1:9.5 crit rate, or 10.526%.
Alternatively, just reroll the chance once if it fails.]
steffan RP: 3 Steffan BP: 2 steffan CP: 4
steffan does the following:
3 RP unstuns 3 [Plasma shield 20,000 HP base. regens 20,000 HP per round as long as steffan the scientist is alive- up to a max of 100,000], and 3 CP doubles the power of each shield, giving them 40k base HP each, 40K regen each, and a max of 200k hp each.
then, 2 BP conjures 4 city walls, and one CP doubles their effectiveness.
(remember, 2 BP takes 1 CP to double the effect of since BP tends to be easier to get then CP)

wait...
steffan never acted last round, so he keeps all the BP he would have used.
one moment...
ok, so he has 7 BP, 4 CP and 3 RP.
that means he can make some new builder bobs!
-4 BP, -2 CP and -2 RP later, he has 1,001 builder bobs( one of which is stunned and unkillable)(giving a hoard more members isn't summoning, its healing)
the builder bobs then give him +1 BP.
so steffan has 4 BP, 2 CP and 1 RP.
the 1 RP gives the plasma shield hoard a non-stunned member, and, boosted by 1 CP, gives this one 40 K base HP, 40K regen, and a cap of 200k hp.
now there's 4 BP, 1 CP and 0 RP.
steffan gives the city wall hoard 8 city walls, 4 of which have doubled HP and somehow block damage twice as well... which i guess would mean they'd take half damage when bodyguarding for others or something.
0 BP, RP, and CP remaining.

clone of kekreation uses kek seed. combined with my use of the dream of kekreation, this improves its strength, granting it...
5 max and current HP, and a 3 turn special that empowers it when combined with something or the other (What is undecided.)
plant wing regrows the dead bone wings.
I walk over to Srovy the Communist and apologize. I didn't intend to get his life usurped by Di- just mess with his name as a joke (and also punishment but this is a bit too much even from that perspective). I proceed to ask him a few questions:
how much of his powers did he lose?
will he be willing to call a truce?
if we succeed in returning him to normal, will he willingly act as if his HP is lower, causing the game to function as if its at, say, 15 instead of 19, and, when his HP reaches 4 (pretend-0), have him just... stop?
alternatively, how much will he compensate for aid assuming said aid is successful?
also, if he didn't lose any power, why is he so sad? he can still do everything he could do before, he can probably still refer to himself as alpha, and its functionally just a cosmetic effect.
as for my action, white flames swirl around me, and the dream of kekreation triggers.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: DUE TO RECENT DEVELOPMENTS, I AM NOW IN POSSESSION OF GOLDENREADY'S STUFF.

The Magic Pistol of Magic completes, and floats before me. Claiming it, I load it up with a clip of Irresistible Phantasmal Killer, I point it at Srovy and Alpha, alternating between the two.

"OH MY GOG WHO DO I SHOOT? WHO DO I SHOOT!?"
I take a breath. Alright. I know what to do.
"There is a number in my head, between 1 (One) and 1000 (One Thousand). What is it? Tell me. TELL ME!"

I receive a telepathic message just before I pull the trigger on both of them. Taking it in stride, I smile to myself.

Alchemies:

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 9/16)

Alchemy 2: Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level 18, 4/19)

Alchemy 3: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 15/15), Completed!

NEW ALCHEMY 3: Antisaber && Magic Pistol of Magic = Arcane Antimatter Gunblade (Level ??, 1/??)

A thaumo-electric field surrounds the black antisteel blade of this weapon, preventing the annihalating forces from causing too much mass destruction. Turning the blade off allows you to use the antimatter generator to create highly destructive ammunition instead, if there are no bullets or spells already loaded in.

Alchemy 4: Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level 18, 4/19)

Charges:
1: The Everstorm: 16/50
2: Death Train: 15/50
2: Project Eclipse: 31/100 (+3 from Emerald)

+3 to @Emerald_Mann
A sword that tears apart whatever it can cut, reducing it to component aspects. Searing heat and freezing cold spots are present along the blade, as a result of randomly distributing energy around it.
This tattered cloak will protect the wearer surprisingly well. Through shadow travel, you can be both everywhere and nowhere at all.
A very, very comfortable scarf. It makes you feel that things will turn out just fine, sort of like a security blanket. Wow, I just seem to be making articles of clothing instead of actual weapons. Meh, there are actually other reasons why this thing exists.
A book that seems to be overflowing with Magic. That's right, capital "M" Magic. Predictably, you can cast spells out of it.
How did that get here? Upon further inspection, it seems to be a sphere made entirely out of pure anti-neutrons, surrounded by some sort of electrical repulsion field to prevent it from destroying anything. However, if thrown, an object would probably puncture said field, causing a chain reaction. Obviously, this is only going to be usable once.
This blade was designed and crafted by unseen hands in the netherworld, ab meant to be mass produced for undead armies. However, this one possesses energy-draining capabilities, and can cut ghosts and spirits, because you never know if there's something strange in your neighborhood.
When ignited, a blade of antimatter comes out. The only thing the antimatter doesn't react with is the air, because that would be terrible.
It's a pistol that can cast and deliver spells a lot faster than a wand or a book or a staff ever will.
Just a random something.

Last edited:
"Cannon..something's going on...you need to fix it! You're a robot! You can fix anything!"
"WHAT IS HAPPENING ALEX."
"There's a giant battle in someone's server going on! There's a bunch of monsters and a godmodder and everything!"
"CANNON MUST STOP THIS GODMODDER. LITTLE DOES THE GODMODDER KNOW THAT HE CAN GET HACKED."
"..."
"WHAT IS THE SERVER'S IP?"

"Ah, :red:.."
"This will take a bit of time."

CANNON has joined.

"HELLO GODMODDER123. IM CANNON."

CANNON [N]
> currently not doing anything, just joined

CANNON starts charging up the CANNON LAZER (1/10)
He shoots a few CANNONBALLs at the Godmodder.
The CANNONBALLs aren't that weak, but aren't strong either.

(let me know if I did anything wrong, I just came in)

Oh stinking stink I have joined
But then I realize
I have no idea what's happening(I have read the op but I'm not in the mood for reading 200 pages of text)
So I throw 7 axes at a random entity

CANNON [N]
> charging CANNONLAZER (2/10)

CANNON sees an old post in the chat involving the "player.KillMeForGood();" script.
CANNON starts to charge that. (1/1000)
"HA. HA. HA. YOU WILL DIE SOON!"
"...BUT PROBABLY IN A VERY, VERY LONG TIME. CANNON IS NOT EXAGGERATING."
"THE ESTIMATED TIME IS.."
"2 YEARS."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom